Over TLore

TLore is a leading management system among trainers, owners, racing partnerships and training centers since 2003.

Meer informatie over TLore

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van TLore

5,0
5,0
Waar voor je geld

TLore heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 13 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (13)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je TLore eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (13)

Tari H.
Office Administator in VS

Wonderful Program

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TLore is a wonderful program. It is easy to use. It is great for tracking horses, changing locations, tracking foal papers, owner information, entering charges, and invoicing. I love that it is online, so that any employee, no matter where there are located, can access the database. I love that Tracy is constantly making improvements to the program, and that she is so helpful and easy to work with!! The newer features to let you import race and workout information from Brisnet, have been a tremendous timesaver. Romans Racing Stables is a nine year customer, starting in 2006. The program is one of the best ever for horse training operations.

Niall S.
Trainer in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great program, fantastic customer service

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TLore is very easy to use and a great program to keep records in order when on the road or in the office. It has streamlined our recordkeeping and bookkeeping process, a huge asset when our stable is split between multiple locations. Tracy is very helpful and always quick to respond when needed. I definitely recommend TLore for any stable size, large or small.

Buff B.
Owner/Trainer in VS

Ease of use

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have tried three different horse related programs and this is by far the least expensive and is easier to navigate to information that I want to have at my fingertips. I am able to use my phone, Ipad, or computer at any time to get info quickly.

David D.
Trainer in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Have been a client from the conception of this program.

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I greatly appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this program. It's become the most important tool in my business, allowing me to keep all of my data organized and accessible at any moment during the day.

Sharla S.
Operations Manager in VS

Tlore

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Customer Service is A+++++ any time I need something Tracy and her team are on the spot. I love this program, and can't imagine that I would be as competent in my job responsibilities, if I didn't have it!

Sue K.
Office Manager in VS

Overall experience

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Tlore since it's inception. It has grown continuously which has made it impossible to do my job without it as all the information is on one site, and if you have questions Tracy is always available.

Richard V.
Owner in VS

Great service

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a owner this is a very good site to have for billing and is very easy to use and the support service is great I highly recommended TLore for any horse owner or trainere

Mark H.
President in VS

A huge asset

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using TLore for our stable for many years. Tracy has done a great job with a great product. It's easy to learn and a huge asset to any racing stable.

Mary ann M.
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

T Lore is best program on the market

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: T Lore is the best data storage program on the market, nothing compares to it.

Ralph B.
Trainer in Canada

Can't Be Without

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent service and makes my stable billing and info easy and up to date.

Christine J.
Trainer / owner in VS

Easy to customize

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Can easily create categories and billing that works for me and my clients.

Cate M.
Office Manager in VS

TLore

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TLore is amazing! Best program I have ever used!

Tim H.
president in VS

one of the originals

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use,makes you look organized!