Gemiddelde scores

4,1 /5
  • Klantenservice
    3,9 /5

Over Quickbooks Online

QuickBooks Online biedt boekhoudsoftware en een app voor kleine bedrijven waarmee je je bedrijf altijd en overal kunt beheren.

Meer informatie over Quickbooks Online

4.424 reviews worden weergegeven

Executive Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

"Quickbooks Online has changed our whole model"

Pluspunten: Quickbooks online has allowed our organization to update, modernize, and change the way we approach our finances. Within a few months, we moved from a fairly archaic book keeping system to one that is completely modernized, online, and easier to use. Our whole team has saved time and frustration after making the change to QBO. Changing to Quickbooks online has helped us to improve our record-keeping, issue payments faster, made it easier for us to prepare for an annual audit, and provides many different options for planning, budgeting and reporting for a Board of Directors. With a small team, we are very appeciative of the Help features and online support available.

Minpunten: The only issue I have run into so far with Quickbooks Online is that there is a limit to the number of automatic reports that can be generated. For example, we would love to have the option to pull a variance report automatically from our records. Luckily, Quickbooks Online does provide you the features needed to build custom reports - so we got what we needed with a little bit of work.

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019
Janet B.
Accountant
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020

"A must-have for business owners"

Opmerkingen: The auto-bank download is a must-have in any tax software. The Desktop version requires some steps to manually visit the bank for the download but can be done. QBO is a solid software for small businesses.

Pluspunten: Good tutorials available, auto-banking transaction download (though it does not work for some banks or credit unions in BC) is a great feature, easy to MATCH or TRANSFER funds. Easy to set up bills and to invoice out of the program.

Minpunten: A little bit glitchy - sometimes fields get lost, or report titles get shifted and cut-off. Multi-currency requires the user to go online externally to grab exchange rates. It's confusing to issue customer refunds. The tax module (GST, PST) works okay. Bank reconciliations are difficult when there's anything done out of the ordinary, whereas a manual reconciliation would get the job done quicker.

• Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020
Tara J.
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2020

"QuickBooks Online has changed my life"

Opmerkingen: QBO has been life-changing for me and my practice. I have clients all over the country, without QBO is could not have grown my business at the same rate.

Pluspunten: I love the QBO eco-system. The eco-system allows me to offer more resources and solutions to my clients.
QBO doesn't have to do it all for all industries, it just has to partner with 3rd party app developers that are specialists in their industries.

Minpunten: There is a lack of communication from Intuit / QuickBooks. For example, if a user can't access their company file, they don't know if it's a QuickBooks issue, an internet issue, a browser issue or user error. I wish QuickBooks would send an email that says QBO is down for an hour. And if a function is not working, let us know, keep us informed of progress made.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2020
Controller
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

"Great for Small Business Owners"

Opmerkingen: Their customer service line has been a huge help with any questions that I have and has made it possible for me to implement and use this software. Without it, I'm not sure that I would be able to fully utilize QuickBooks online. Overall, I've had a positive experience with this product and would buy it again

Pluspunten: We like that we can access QuickBooks from any computer now rather than it simply being on one desktop. The most useful part of this software is knowing that I am compliant in the areas that I need to be as far as payroll goes. I was essentially self taught to do our books and QuickBooks Online made it easy for me to make sure that we were legal in our payroll process and helped me to identify mistakes I had made.

Minpunten: It is a lot cleaner and the interface is more simple than desktop but sometimes I feel that the functionality is not as good as the desktop version. QuickBooks online does not communicate with Skyworks, an autodealer software, very well and that has been frustrating to have to input the data twice. We are considering moving to a different software for auto dealers and I am anxious to see if it will be able to pull the data into QuickBooks better.

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020
Taylor M.
Treasurer
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2020

"Overall a great choice for nonprofits"

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very pleased by my experience with QBO. While I struggled with initial implementation, it has very much streamlined financial management once I figured out how to more efficiently utilize the software. The flexibility of using QBO through my browser of software download is an immensely important feature that I cannot overstate - since my position is volunteer/unpaid, if I ever leave the organization they cannot be tied to a software downloaded on my personal laptop. Plus its just nice to know that I have access anywhere I need, regardless.

Pluspunten: QBO has made it so much easier to stay on top of finances for the nonprofit I work with. It's so nice to add bills for reimbursement of expenses to stay on top of when the expense occurred as well as when the reimbursement check was written vs deposited. Automatic linking to my bank account and to paypal is a lifesaver. I don't know what I would do without locations or being able to use classes for fund reporting/functional expenses.

Minpunten: There was definitely a steep learning curve, and I've just had to accept that some of the transactions I was doing when I first started weren't done in the most 'ideal' way. I'm adding historical finances for 8 years and struggling with handling inventory in particular, since I'm both trying to keep up with current purchases/sales and build the historical financial statements. While the QBO online forum is generally helpful for troubleshooting issues, sometimes I run into features that just aren't available on QBO and only on QuickBooks desktop which is incredibly frustrating when I know how useful it would be.

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2020
Lisa N.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2020

"QBO helps me to manage"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with the software has been overhwelmingly positive. I can use it to bill clients, attach timesheets, run payroll, connect to the bank and reconcile, and also connect the credit card to the system. It's been really handy.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that payroll is integrated, I love the automated reporting (saves me having to remember to send reports), I like that you can upload documents to it, that you can now send in / attach receipts to it, and that you can do quite detailed reporting and drill down on numbers easily, that you can lock the records to stop people going back in and changing anything by mistake, and that reports can be by classes, so you can monitor spending and income by 'class' / project. I like the reporting functionality and the ease of use.

Minpunten: I'd like the receipt capturing software to be a bit better (its basic at the moment, but I'm sure it'll improve as it was only a feature added this year), I don't like the fact that although my paypal links, (I have multi currency within paypal) and this doesn't seem to reflect well within the software.

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2020
Charlee C.
Owner/Instructor
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"Thorough, organized bookkeeping software with plenty of features"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Quickbooks has been very valuable to my business, easy to use for both clients and myself, and organized in terms of layout and use. However, I wish the fees charged for processing payments were lower.

Pluspunten: For my business, I send monthly invoices, so Quickbooks' invoicing feature and the ability to accept all kinds of payments is a must for my business. I find the invoices simple to create, and they look professional and attractive on the customer's end. I also like that I am able to customize the invoice template easily so that I can modify how it appears to the customer. My clients have not had any problems paying through Quickbooks' invoices, and most of them actually prefer to pay this way rather than through other methods such as cash or checks. I like that I am able to select or deselect payment methods for each individual customer. Quickbooks' system has simplified my payment process and my clients are satisfied. I use the Quickbooks Online feature of adding my accountant to my account for no additional cost, and I like this feature because if I have any problems or questions, I don't have to try to explain in detail each concern; instead, my accountant can just log into my account and view any discrepancies herself. This has been a lifesaver on multiple occasions. Another feature I like is the ease of use with categorizing bank transactions and expenses. Quickbooks suggests categories and automatically matches most transactions that it estimates are paid invoices. They are correct the majority of the time, and this makes matching payments to invoices a breeze. I also like the records that Quickbooks makes, such as records that show my profit and loss by month.

Minpunten: While Quickbooks is very critical to my business and makes bookkeeping easy for me, I do find the payment processing fees a bit expensive. I suppose the fees are on par with other payment processing systems; however, at the end of the month, it is a bit surprising to see how quickly all of the individual payment fees add up on top of the $25 I pay each month to have Quickbooks Online. My complaint about this software would definitely be the fees associated with payments my customers make through Quickbooks.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020
Tosif V.
Human resource manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"QUICKBOOKS for INVOICING"

Opmerkingen: Overall quickbooks is a good tool for small business to track expenses, invoice customers and track the invoices received. You can even email and customize invoices right from the software.

Pluspunten: Quicksbooks is a great software for the small busineess. It allows for invoicing customers in an easy way. If you are out of the limit for the invoices, you can make a small purchase and make it online and can access it from anywhere and everywhere from the tablet, pc or phone. It is a real easy way for tracking the invoices and marking them paid with accounts receivable. It also allows for digital time card where you can record the employees time of in and out. Great software and easy to learn.

Minpunten: The things you want to consider improving the software is it should give easy ways for tracking the accounts paid and invoices paid by the customer. Everything else looks pretty decent.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020
Julianna B.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-11-2020

"QuickBooks Great for General Operations"

Opmerkingen: We are able to keep a live time view of the company's financials every day. Even when we cut vendor checks and are waiting for them to be cashed, our QB's bank already shows our actual available bank amount with the amounts already deducted. This way we know what we have to spend elsewhere without worrying if there is enough to cover other reoccurring expenses.

Pluspunten: The ease of adding vendors and customers is great. Once you iron out the how to of the invoice templates they can be very useful to switch what is needed on each invoice per customer. The general ledger allows you to copy previous transactions which is useful for reoccurring transactions such as Payroll or loan payments. All you have to do is edit the date and transaction amounts (if yours change ie. Interest and principal amounts) and save. It keeps you from having to re-select accounts each time which is a huge time saver. Reports are useful such as PNL, Balance Sheet, AP and AR. It allows you to see where you may need to break out different accounts or where some can be combined for a better financial company overview.

Minpunten: We did expierence an isolated incident where we printed checks but the system did not record the money paid for each vendor. But still marked the invoices selected for each vendor as paid. It took some time to figure out that was the issue, which was a bit frustrating. I had to go back into every vendor and invoice to reapply the amount paid so our AP and business bank account were accurate again. Not sure why this occured but as I said it happened once and we were able to iron it out. I also would say under FILE and Forms it would be nice to have this under reports so there is one place to print out what you want. The forms section is very small and a bit confusing on the descriptions of what your looking to print. For example if I want to print a list of all the checks or invoices that I just paid/printed checks for...I always forget exactly where to go. Same for if I need to print a complete list of invoices paid on a check for a vendor as it was to long to print on the check reference voucher. I always have to play around to remember where I got it the first time.

• Beoordeeld op 21-11-2020
Kristen C.
Society Curator
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-12-2020

"A little outdated, but still reliable software workhorse"

Opmerkingen: There's not much I can say in addition to what I've said in the above sections. I've been using QuickBooks for around 10 years, both for my own business as well as when working for other small businesses in the past, and it's been both a joy and a pain in the butt at times. Overall, I'd still highly recommend QuickBooks as the go-to software for most businesses, because it's just so versatile and has a lot of great features. However, I'd highly recommend watching a few videos or even taking a class or two before using some of the more complex features. Otherwise, you're bound to make one small mistake that acts like a parasitic vine, weaving and entangling its way into the rest of your account features, and becoming a bit of pain to unravel.

Pluspunten: Because QuickBooks has been around for so long, there are tons of resources for information regarding how to use the software most effectively, and how to troubleshoot particularly strange issues that may arise. I appreciate that QuickBooks can be used for a business of almost any size, whether you're running a small business from home, or a multi-million dollar per year construction company. There are plenty of options for things like inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing, tax scheduling, etc. The options are nearly endless, and (most) of them are reasonable easy to figure out with a little experience and know-how.

Minpunten: Because QuickBooks was created so long ago, some of their features continually fall behind the times. They're always just one step behind technological innovation, and their software isn't always the most user-friendly. I think it may be a symptom of the software being designed by tax-minded individuals, who tend to think wildly differently from the majority of people who are going to use this software. Some of the features are difficult to find or use, the user-interface is a bit clunky, the software can be a bit slow at times, and there's a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features.

• Beoordeeld op 7-12-2020
Joshua M.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"It's The Standard, But Not Because It's The Best"

Opmerkingen: Overall, we still use it because it's the best option for our accountant and it integrates well with our business management software. However, if another stable option presented itself with a similar feature set but providing a better client experience I would absolutely consider moving to another product.

Pluspunten: The biggest pro of Quickbooks is that your accountant is going to be very familiar with it. The second biggest pro is that it's probably going to be integrated with whatever software you use to manage your business.

Minpunten: The software can be quite "buggy" at times, adjusting options randomly with no explanation. Not only this, but it can be difficult to get certain features to even work. For example, the T-Sheets integrations never exported our employee information over, which defeated the purpose of using T-Sheets versus another time tracker. Neither the Quickbooks nor T-Sheets customer support could ever find out why this was not working. On the subject of Quickbooks customer support, they don't seem to be very well educated in the software itself. The times I've had to contact them, they were not very helpful and didn't seem to have any more knowledge of the product than I had.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Mike G.
Office Coordinator
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021

"Makes daily financial task super easy"

Opmerkingen: QBO is a daily workhorse for me. Payroll is a breeze with direct deposit, reconciling now takes 2 seconds because of the bank feed, and it's easier to stay on top of my accounts and balances.

Pluspunten: The integration with banking transactions is what I like the most about QBO. It makes daily entering so easy. The bank feed allows me to add transactions in real time to proper accounts. I don't need to remember to manually create expenses after making payments because I know it will be there tomorrow in QBO for me to add.

Minpunten: What I like least about QBO, is the inability to go back on mistakes the same way I could with the manual desktop version. In Quickbooks Desktop, I could easily change things like payroll or tax transactions if I made a mistake in the original entry. But with QBO, there are a lot of times I have to reach out to support to get them make changes in the back end.

• Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-5-2021

"Would recommend for anyone who is overwhelmed with by their accounting process"

Opmerkingen: Has been so nice to get organized and have everything in one place. It really helped to analyze and get controls on spending, collecting receivables, and putting out monthly profit and loss statements.

Pluspunten: The best feature for our company was the bank interface. All our expenses on all bank accounts and credit cards are all downloaded automatically. Even better is you can train this process using rules so that recurring transactions can be classified immediately resulting in little to no work on the user part. Reconciliation is nearly done at the end of the month as any transaction that is entered through the connection to the bank is automatically checked and matched for reconciliation. Tracking vendors for year end 1099 forms is also a great feature we use annually.

Minpunten: Cons are that if you do not the rules of accounting and are a small business owner with a tight budget and cannot an accountant, you really need to do your homework on what and when to do certain processes like turning the year over. Sometimes the software can run a little heavy on our computer, but there is an installable version you can put on your computer to resolve the issue. The help topics have not been much of a help. I usually refer to google searches as opposed to the topic center included in the software.

• Beoordeeld op 1-5-2021
Realtor
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021

"Quickbooks Online- The Easy Accounting Software"

Opmerkingen: It is great accounting software for a small business. We are able to manage expenses, send invoices, run payroll, keep track of inventory and generally organize our books. Access to accounting information from anywhere anytime is a plus. It is fairly affordable and has a 30-day free trial.

Pluspunten: The linking of the bank accounts makes reconciliation easy at the end of the month. The banking interface allows for the classifying of transactions which makes work easy for recurring transactions. The software integrated well with our existing business management software. Customers are able to make payments online easily. The ability to access the accounting information from anywhere comes in handy especially in these times when organizations are moving to remote working due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Minpunten: The frequent upgrades sometimes make it difficult to find features that you have used previously. Customer support can do better in promptly assisting customers when an issue arises. If an error occurs in the original entry, correcting it is usually a lengthy process. You may have to contact customer support to do it from the back end.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021
Tammy C.
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2021

"Quickbooks online"

Opmerkingen: For the most part I really like the software, there are just a few things that aren't as handy as the old desktop version. They periodically do different feature updates that for my portion of the accounting don't really enhance my job or make it easier.

Pluspunten: I love the fact that I don't have to do manual backups! I love that it is accessible from any computer. It is a huge help that I am able to scan and attach invoices, comes in very handy when I need to double check payments made.

Minpunten: From an accounting standpoint the fact that the program doesn't recognize if an invoice was previously entered by the invoice number is something I really miss from the old desktop form of the software. On this software you could enter the same invoice number in 10 times and it would never "see" that the invoice was previously entered. This causes a lot of back and forth between the vendor account and bills window which takes extra time. The only other comment I have is concerning the reports section. I am not a trained accountant and on the old desktop version it was far easier to generate reports.

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2021
Patryk P.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2021

"Wish we had it sooner"

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far and it's really simplifying how we track our expenses.

Pluspunten: Quickbooks made tracking all of our expenses simpler and faster. Their customer support was great with answering questions and making sure we were prepared.

Minpunten: There are still a lot of accounting terms and jargon that me and other typical small business owners might not understand.

• Beoordeeld op 6-5-2021
José luis M.
Freelancer
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2021

"One of the best Accounting Software!"

Opmerkingen: You can supervise all the accounts and provide assistance if it's needed as soon as possible.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use and and quick to set up. The fact that it lets you choose if the cost was business-related or personal is fantastic. I highly recommend it for new businesses. You won't regret.

Minpunten: Sometimes, the accounts get disconnected. The fact that it's online is wonderful, but as we all know, it can sometimes be a disadvantage because if the connection fails, a lot of things could get lost.

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2021
Faith W.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-5-2021

"Easy to use and makes my job easier"

Opmerkingen: I was using Sheets before Quickbooks, and that made my life HARD. Invoicing took FORVER. Quickbooks has made it so much easier and less time consuming.

Pluspunten: I never imagined I would love Quickbooks Online, but I do. It is so easy to use once you sit and actually take time to learn it! I love that I can invoice with it, keep track of all of my payment accounts, and send out bids. I can accept payments online or mark them off as paid if someone sends a check. I don't know why I took so long to try it out!

Minpunten: It walks you through set up, so I think it's been pretty good. No cons that I can think of. Inputting new costumers might be time consuming if you don't have them saved in Google or a spreadsheet.

• Beoordeeld op 29-5-2021
Adrian P.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021

"I like it"

Opmerkingen: I'm happy with it. I won't be changing soon. Just wish I could get all accounting needs in the one package

Pluspunten: It integrates with everything. It's easy to use and any accountant can get straight in and drive it.

Minpunten: It's missing a few core features like inventory management. It means you need 2 solutions. It is not super great for eCommerce. I wish someone would build an accounting package that had an ecommerce business as their prime customer and built all the apps needed into the one platform.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021
Jonathan Z.
Finance and Accounting Lead
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2021

"Great accounting platform for small to medium size businesses"

Opmerkingen: It has been amazing, this platform offers all you need to run your business with ease, it has a great library of add-ons and custom report options that will make your workflow fast and effective.

Pluspunten: This software has a lot of great features, the best of them all is the ability to import data from .csv files, this makes it easier to control the data input and make any workflow faster and more accurate.

Minpunten: There are some limitations to the export features, the biggest issue comes with not being able to export reports directly to google sheets.

• Beoordeeld op 7-4-2021
Kristie K.
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2021

"Top Financial Management App"

Opmerkingen: It’s been an amazing experience because it organizes all of my costs and data. I don’t spend as much as I used to now that I categorize my business and personal costs. It’s always a good sign to keep the personal costs and see how much I need to save each time I get paid. I categorize all of my direct deposit as business costs and the money I spend when I got shopping as personal costs.

Pluspunten: This app is great for those who own a business or is self-employed and likes having one app to store all the data on costs. I love being able to choose whether the cost is business-related or personal. The bank accounts are all linked to this one app and I can keep a record of what goes in my account and what is spent. I keep a track of every cent I use and spend. My favorite is seeing how much I earn and how much my business profits within a year.

Minpunten: Sometimes, the bank accounts get disconnected due to internet issue last and it can take a while to link the accounts again. The accounts get disconnected for unknown reasons even if I don’t change my account information on the bank account site. It can take a few hours to a few days to reconnect and retrieve the costs.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2021
Peter J.
Partner
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

"Using QBO"

Opmerkingen: The benefit we have is that we can work with our clients on their accounts without having to go to their office or for them to drop a laptop into us. This means we can keep an eye on the accounts and provide assistance as and when it is required.

Pluspunten: The interface is easy to use and the software is quick to set up for a new business. The support and help features are very good - this is something that many suppliers fall down on badly. QBO has features for businesses of all sizes so as they grow and analysis of the accounts becomes more important the tools are there, ready and waiting. The recent update of the VAT accounting to handle VAT in Ireland is a game changer. We have been very impressed with the data conversion facility to import records from Quickbooks desktop software to QBO. Finally, being an online product means the software is always up to date, there is a proper back up of the records and 24/7 access to the accounts are all key benefits.

Minpunten: For a small or new business with no familiarity with accounting the initial interface can be daunting. There are a lot of terms to become familiar with.

Erica K.
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019

"I rarely write bad reviews but Quickbooks Online is over-the-top bad"

Opmerkingen: I am highly disappointed and frustrated with Quickbooks Online after switching after 15 years using Quickbooks Desktop. 1) the transfer from one to the other was fraught with errors that have been far reaching and expensive to resolve 2) QB Online is slow and cumbersome. 3) It is incapable of tracking hours by class which we were counting on 4) the screens are very inefficient with the way space is used which causes the need for extra scrolling and loading (which as I said is very slow) 5) it is way over priced for small businesses 6) every "improvement" seems to be in the form of a new app that one has to pay a lot more for 7) basically they are nickle and diming small businesses to death. After 1 1/2 years with QB online I kept thinking it would improve and there has not been one improvement despite submitting complaints and recommendations for improvement. We have decided that we will switch to another company as soon as we have time to make this transition.

Pluspunten: It is accounting software. That we can use an app to export sales from our online store to Quickbooks.

Minpunten: Very slow to load pages which is why I am finally bothering to write a review right now because I am trying to enter timesheets and I am waiting for each page to load. This happens all of the time. The interface is not intuitive. There is no class tracking for employee hours which is hampering our ability to run reports and do business planning. Our business was with Quickbooks desktop for 15 years and we were very happy with it. We switched to Quickbooks Online thinking that this was an upgrade but it is a huge down grade plus we are pay much more for the online version. The process of switching was literally catastrophic. Much of our payroll and tax data did not transfer correctly. We spent over 200 hours correcting problems. We would solve one problem only to discover another. These problems also meant that we had unknowingly submitted incorrect tax forms that then had to be amended and submitted. It is 1 1/2 years later and we are still discovering errors that occurred during the switch. Quickbooks Online customer service was not helpful/useful at all when it came to fixing these problems. Additionally, instead of improving the problems with the existing program (the timesheets for example), QB came out with a new time timetracking app (T sheets) that you have to pay a lot of additional money for. At this point it seems like a total rip off for a small business. As the owner, I have had to deal with all of these problems - we are going switch as soon as I have time.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019
Michelle S.
Small Business Owner/Brand Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021

"Easy To Use Accounting Software For Small Business Owners"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Quickbooks Online has been positive. While there are some things that can be improved, it has served its purpose for me for the past few years. The price is fairly comparable to other online software. The only other one I have had experience with is Freshbooks but I switched to Quickbooks Online because of a promotion that gave me a much cheaper option.

Pluspunten: QuickBooks Online is a great accounting software for busy entrepreneurs who are looking for a centralized way to keep all their billing/invoicing/expense tracking/payment processing in one place. I find it quite easy to use. It allows me to forego the expense of a physical accountant and grants me the convenience of creating and sending invoices online, accepting payment, managing invoice history and tracking expenses. Instead of having to purchase software and being relegated to one laptop, you can access this software anywhere. In addition, if you have contractors/employees, depending on your plan, you can process your payroll directly from the software which is an added bonus.

Minpunten: I like most of the features associated with Quickbooks Online, however, as a designer myself I think there could be a greater variety in the invoice template selection. It is very easy to brand their current templates, but as someone who values brand aesthetic highly, I would love to be able to cater the visual of the invoice to be more aligned with my brand aesthetic.

Kurt H.
Creative Director/Founder
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021

"I Love the Access I have with Quickbooks Online"

Opmerkingen: As I already said, I love the direct access to my numbers and the added reporting that has allowed me to better run my company by quickly getting insights I need. It's a lot easier for customers to pay online and I'm finding more and more of the moving that direction vs. sending in checks, so it's good that we are set up in this way now.

Pluspunten: I started using desktop Quickbooks back in 2000 right after I first started the company. As a single-person company at first, I got used to being in the books almost every day. As we grew we added an in-house Bookkeeper. A few years ago I relocated the company to a different area and we kept our Bookkeeper who stayed in the original area. I really missed having direct access to the numbers so last year I switch to Quickbooks Online and I love it. In addition to having direct access to the numbers I need, it has a lot of other functionality and reporting that I really like. It's also great for clients to easily pay the invoices online. It's making a night and day difference. Support has been great as well.

Minpunten: It's definitely very expensive to be paying a pretty high fee every month - especially compared to the desktop version where we bought it and were good for years to come. It's definitely worth it but I'd be more of an evangelist if the pricing was a little easier on the pocket book.

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021