Over Jumbula

Jumbula - een compleet platform om online registraties te verwerken, lessen en kampen te beheren, en je bezig te houden met online marketing.

Meer informatie over Jumbula

Beoordelingen van Jumbula

Waar voor je geld

Jumbula heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 73 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jumbula eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (73)

Andres A.
Andres A.
CEO in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Use for after school language program

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This application was transformative for us and took us from old school to new school in just a few months. We like having our registration held centrally and being able to export it in many different ways. Now that we have a nice setup, next year the effort to setup our new school year registrations will be one forth the effort.

The application is more robust than I had imagined going in. We use the customized registration forms and an integrated webpage that sits within our corporate site for each of our 40 schools and 100 classes. This seamless workflow has worked really well to register around 800 participants. Integrating Stripe for payments was easy. We use templates for our automatic confirmations and manual confirmations. Adding staff and giving them a view to our rosters through the mobile app is much better than our previous manual paper system. The registration period is full of non standard issues with families. And to make up for that, we are able to edit a registrants content or add a new registrant manually. I took my time setting up our system over the course of 2 months but you will need a solid month to do it right. Along the way, the support staff has been very responsive and has made enhancements to their software in places where I found issues. I am happy with our purchase so far as I found that I was glued to the dashboard where I could view our realtime registration status through our critical registration period.

1. There is some quirkiness with the menu clicks that expand or collapse views. 2. The mobile app is new and the data flow from the back end to the mobile app is not robust yet. It needs another release to fully remove our reliance on paper rosters. 3. Some users complained about the registration process when trying to go to the webpage on their phones so I don't think the website is mobile responsive.

Mona K.
Executive Director in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Newly Transitioned

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched to Jumbula because we had outgrown the features of our previous platform. Obviously, Jumbula is more complex in order to provide many more features. I was able to test much of the system with the 7 day trial before deciding to switch. This was extremely helpful. In addition, the support staff has been amazingly responsive over my first two weeks of transitioning and getting set up.

Jumbula offers many more features than we had with our previous registration platform. We have only just transitioned but already parents are thrilled with the new ways to view and filter class listings especially the calendar view and managing of overlapping classes. We are looking forward to the mobile app for teacher (not used yet) and the customizable reporting. I love that family credits can be entered and families can choose when/how to use these. The family accounting and invoicing is much improved over our previous platform. The emailing features will allow us to email from the platform rather than exporting to mail chimp.

The login and security features make navigation a bit challenging. Users with multiple roles must use different emails and logging in and out has created most of our challenges so far. Also, finding the home site landing page is difficult when logged in.

Lead Educator in Canada
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

Great solution for organizations of any size!

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: After setting up registration and having a few families register, we're really happy with Jumbula! It's made registration and invoicing for our programs really smooth.

We love that Jumbula streamlines our registration system, putting everything in one place. It makes it easier for us and for parents registering for our programs. Jumbula staff are incredibly responsive and even though we are just a small non-profit they helped us come up with a solution for our unique registration and payment needs that works really well!

We had a little trouble setting up a payment plan with convenience fees that apply to the installments, but staff were really helpful and found us a workaround!

Lyndsay S.
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Registration Made Easy but it stops there!

3 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I gave Jumbula a fantastic review after our families used it for registration but then quickly realized the school usage side is clunky, not user friendly, and essentially useless to us. I was so hopeful that Jumbula was the answer to our registration needs, but it isn't.

Families using it to register was great. I have very few questions when families are registering for classes. Set-up is moderately easy.

Once the families have registered, using the information in the software to take attendance, make class lists, communicate with families, etc is a NIGHTMARE. The answer to most of my questions is "our app doesn't support that". There are SO MANY LIMITATIONS it makes the software unusable in our school. It's frustrating.

Reactie Jumbula

5 maanden geleden

Thanks for your feedback, Lyndsay. We appreciate the review and as always we take our client's recommendations very seriously. I trust that some of the limitations you had were based on the initial onboarding and not necessarily on feature product limitations. A good amount of our clients use our software for attendance and communications purposes and have not encountered such issues. We would be happy to work with you to review these further and provide further training if needed. Best Regards - Jumbula Succes Team

S scott K.
owner in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Well designed platform with great customer support, a few areas for Usability improvement

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The Jumbula platform gets better with each iteration and the IT folks are constantly working to improve the platform based on customer feedback. The Support Team at Jumbula is top-notch and one of the key selling points when adopting a new platform to manage this critical business process.

Jumbula class and camp registration platform is a game-changer for our business process. The ability to restrict a user's class registration based on the participant's age or grade is significant. We also like the way we can customize the registration process for our specific requirements and remove form fields not required which help streamline our client's registration process. Jumbula retains the participant's registration information and returning users can quickly add additional Programs without having to resubmit the requested form field information each time. Our clients are able to view all available classes and receive an automated confirmation upon registration.

The Jumbula customer-facing home site, where the user is presented with available class/camp options needs a significant UI overhaul. The use of HTML iframes to contain program data feel clunky and outdated and does not take advantage of current HTML/CSS web standards. However, once a program is selected the checkout process is smooth and intuitive.

Chrystal M.
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Jumbula is the best program software for running before and after school programs

5 5 maanden geleden

- Ease of use - Innovative - Looks modern - Cohesive (especially for tracking payments, attendance, registration, and people or staff) - Customer support is top tier

This is relatively new software, it appears, however, it already does more than other leading software available. That makes me excited about how the software will continue to grow.

Amanda B.
Administrative Assistant in VS

Keeps Getting Better!

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I love that Jumbula continues to grow and improve, adding new features and making the system better and easier to use. As an administrator, I like that I can copy over from a previous season to set up a new one. I appreciate the exceptional customer service as well!

I haven't seen a bulk editing option but would love to have that if it's not there already. People with staff roles don't like that they can't register for class themselves with the same email address. Participants don't always find the system as user friendly as we'd hope.

Judith L.
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

Jumbula is terrific

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Jumbula is terrific-- a comprehensive, easy to use registration system with an attractive user interface and logical back-end that is affordable for our small business. Their customer support is absolutely top-notch. Along with a great product, they are quick to respond to issues when they come up, and very responsive to feature requests. We've worked with other, big-name registration systems that do far less (and far less willingly) for much more money.

easy to set up and maintain, logical back-end, affordable, great customer and product support

Occasionally slow to load home-page interface for backend editing

Natalie R.

Would recommend!

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

This software met our needs for registration and waitlist management as a small school. It is the best value cost wise that we could find as well! What has really affirmed this decision as been their customer support. They are fast, friendly, and accommodating- with quick replies and a willingness to make back end adjustments to meet our needs! The free live demo was extremely helpful as well!

There are some features/ways that it is set up that are difficult for us to customize to our unique program. It would probably be like that with most software programs of this kind though. Again, the live demo and emailing customer support have both really helped when trying to troubleshoot this!

Diane H.
Administration in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Jumbula for your camp registration management is a great option!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

The product is pretty user friendly and intuitive for setting up.

Where I see improvement is customer service timeliness. Everyone is super friendly and helpful when we do finally hear back, it just takes awhile. Sometimes it's a few days to hear back or schedule a tech call.

Tina H.
Operations Manager in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Flexible and Customizable

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great! They were always prompt in answering email and phone calls. Our onboarding specialist, Ignacio, is very approachable and makes asking questions, training our staff or trouble shooting easy. The platform is easy to use, and there are lots of tutorial videos and articles to guide you through learning their system.

This software had the properties we needed to sell our program the way we wanted to. We have multiple registration periods a year, and we are able to sell our classes and future classes at the same time - while offering additional merchandise at the time of purchase.

We wanted to be able to create reports in a more customizable way than is currently available. However, the Jumbula team is very open to suggestions on how they can make their product even better. We felt very heard and are sure that their ongoing enhancements will work out any issues we are currently having.

Karina H.
President/Owner in VS

I love the Jumbula team

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I first contracted with this company, I was focus on a couple of particular solutions in a cost efficient way. As things progressed, we ended up solving a lot more at no additional cost. Just it was there. I have a second business and I had no doubt to jump once more and use the same system for that other business as well.

I appreciated the support during the training and setting up process, but the best has been the positive feedback we’ve received from parents regarding the easiness of the registration process. When parents tell you how smooth this system (Jumbula) was compared to others around, that praise seriously confirms you made the right choice.

A few more features could be added for mailing campaigns but I know the Jumbula team is already working on it.

Laura J.
Development Coordinator in VS
Fondsenwerving, 2-10 werknemers

Review from ESEdF

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great having a website just for our classes and camps at a reasonable price!

Support is great! They are quick to respond, always helpful and open to suggestions. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - thank you for your consistent help and patience!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very nice to work with during the consultation process, helping to make the set up easy!

The reports can be too much - too much info to slog through to get what I need and it has to be done for each season. I wish that when I created reports with exactly what I need on them, those report options would be available for other seasons.

Justin C.
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Lots of promise

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jumbula has a lot of promise as a registration software. It conveniently consolidates your registration, payment, and scheduling needs into one package. Using Jumbula is mostly intuitive - it should be noted that there isn't a full-on user manual, just a handful of tutorial videos, but it's usually quite simple to figure out what's going on by yourself or with help from someone experienced with the program. The flexibility this software allows is impressive, and it is easily molded to your organization's needs. It is easy to set up classes, schedules, and fees, and once you're done with a season, you can easily copy that information into an identical later season. Setting up payments with PayPal and/or Stripe adds a level of convenience for both you and your registrants. You can easily schedule installment reminders and re-send them at any time for overdue accounts. The dashboard provides a neat snapshot of some important numbers like total registrants and the revenue of your programs. Customer Service is impeccable - the staff is always fast, friendly, and helpful whatever your needs. Considering that some pieces are a work in progress - navigation can be counterintuitive, and searches don't exactly work the way you expect them to every time - the folks at Jumbula are very open and receptive to design feedback to create a better product. User feedback is important to them, so feel free to offer constructive comments on the product's design, use, or useful features. Jumbula is already quite powerful at its current price point and is set to improve greatly.

-A convenient one-stop shop for all of your registration needs -Paypal and Stripe integration -Easy to use -Excellent customer service -Lots of impact for its price point

-No user manual or FAQs; only a handful of tutorial videos available -Counterintuitive navigation -Search function works inconsistently -Some pieces feel like they're still in a beta phase

Nick A.
Global Director of Technology in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

A swiss army knife for school ancillary registrations

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Jumbula has been our go to fee collecting registration program for a few years now and we continue to expand on it. It is very flexible and has met nearly all our wants and needs supporting PreK-12th grade supplemental education programs.

Jumbula's enterprise features allows us to process registrations for all different sorts of programs while allowing each business unit the control they wanted. It's very easy to use for both administrators and the customers. Each subdomains can link to different bank accounts through a number of different payment gateways but despite being separate sites, jumbula customer logins and accounts persist across them all.

Notification emails can only come from one address per subdomain, requiring more subdomain sites to route relevant transaction communications.

Lyndsay S.

Registration Made Easy!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am using Jumbula for my preschool registration. We are a private preschool that registers approximately 200 familes in 12 different classes. I was able to easily set up all of my class offerings in a user-friendly manner. I did not have one issue with my registration launch. Not one family had to ask me how to use the software. I am SO impressed. I cannot recommend this software enough!

This software was intuitive and user-friendly. As a first time user with limited computer proficiency, I was able to navigate the system and set up my registration. The parents loved the simplicity and ease of use. It was easy to add promo codes, pull reports, and monitor capacities. The drop and drag for the home site was awesome!

There are a few words here and there that I would not have known what they are without my original demo.

Jennifer Z.
Registrar/Administrative Asst. in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Still learning but impressed so far!

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is responsive and provides reasonable resolutions. The program itself is user friendly on the backside and we hope to hear from our families that is on their side, as well.

The pandemic presented an opportunity to sample different software for our unique programs and the ease and simplicity of the product is impressive. I believe we will be quite pleased with this product.

No current dissatisfaction areas. We are still in the opening process. Our real test will come when our Summer registrations begin.

Reactie Jumbula

4 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review, Jennifer. We are delighted to know are having a good experience with Jumbula and certainly hope your families enjoy using our platform for their registration needs. Warm regards, Jumbula Success Team

Teresa P.
Owner/Manager in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

Time saving and easy to use

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jumbula has provided us with a number of different solutions for our business. Their website/software is easy to use and solves a number of problems for businesses that provide classes, camps and other services to parents and children. It does the job of at least one employee with the click of a few buttons. Customer service has been incredibly responsive. As a parent, I would love it if more businesses used Jumbula - being able to register for multiple classes online, fill out paperwork efficiently, and communicate with teachers and coaches easily makes life so much easier.

Easy to use, efficient, simplifies processes.

The idea of switching to a system like Jumbula can seem overwhelming, but it is quite easy and customer service was very helpful. On the consumer side, I wish more local businesses used Jumbula - especially because I much prefer to be able to do all registrations and forms online at my own convenience and not have to do it in person and/or every single time one of my children takes a new class from the same person or organization.

Rachel B.

Meets our needs perfectly

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would highly recommend this product as simple to set up, easy to use and well priced. By far the most outstanding aspect is their customer service. Every inquiry has been answered promptly by a real person, sometimes within minutes, and gave solutions specific to our situation, not a cut and paste response. Also during set up we were able to have a live walk-through and address questions that are unique to our situation. At this (or any) price point, the level of service is wonderful. A great experience so far.

This is our 4th registration software in 10 years for our Acting/Performing Arts school and so far it is one of the best. It is easy to use and set up and has a lot of features for the money without offering a whole bunch of things we don't need (ex. grading, transcripts etc). While it is marketed as a product for children's activities our students are mostly adults and it was easy to adapt for that purpose. The dashboard is comprehensive and provides a great overview, classes are easy to set up and I love that there is a video option.

On the admin side, there are a lot of different menu/steps to go through to get information. Payment options need to be activated through customer service and there is little flexibility in the options. We wanted to set up payment categories for internal use only and this was not possible.

Salil M.
Salil M.
Co-Founder in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

From 380 customer service interactions per summer season...to ONE.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Did you read the part about reducing customer service interactions from 380+ to 1? We've saved so much admin time that we got busy with other thing!

Jumbula has completely streamlined and revamped our daycamp registration process. We've gone from 2017, nearly 400 customer service interactions for our daycamps (almost a 1:1 ratio for registrations to interactions, each one anywhere from 15 minutes to over an hour)...to ONE for 2018, and that one mostly involved getting her started by clicking the right link. Super streamlined and intuitive, with a well-thought-out GUI that makes sense to busy parents.

Reporting needs some work; it would be nice if all reports lived in the same place. The administrative side of things isn't quite as intuitive as the customer-facing interface, but it's also not bad: reasonably speedy, pretty interface, etc. Responsive design would also be nice, or a mobile admin app for tablets / phones.

Jordan F.
Environmental Education Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

We are very happy with the Jumbula software; it has made camp registration much easier!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jumbula has made our lives much easier during the summer camp registration process. On the back end, there is very little effort once your account is set up. It has provided nearly every feature we wanted in our registration software. It has made the post registration process much easier as well. Running reports has been very helpful as well. We are very happy with our choice to go with Jumbula.

Jumbula has nearly every feature necessary for registration administration. It allows easy tracking of registration transactions and participants. It provides easy reporting. It also provides many custom features to meet the needs of the administration staff. The functionality of the software is near seamless. I will also add that the customer support team has been incredible. They have been very patient with me while learning to use the software and always find a solution to any issue that arises.

We have only run into a few limitations of the software that do not fit our needs. We would like to be able to link this software to our organization's database to transfer report information. There are a few reports that we were unable to customize to fit our needs, however being able to copy and paste info into our database is helpful. There are some aspects that could be improved, but overall this has been a great fit for us!

Sunje O.
Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great registration software

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well functioning registration software for a reasonable price.

Jumbula has reduced the amount of time we spend on our after-school yoga program registration dramatically. It offers many useful features from roster creation to email campaigns, an app for instructors to access rosters and sign students in and out, financial reports, a program calendar, and much more. The registration process is easy for parents. Most of our families sign up repeatedly — once they create an account, they don't have to enter all their information again, saving them time as well. Jumbula's customer support is outstanding, responding quickly to any questions or concerns. We also appreciate that the developers are very receptive to customer feedback and continue to improve the software, adding new features on a regular basis.

Even though the software is designed well and relatively easy to figure out on your own, a few more tutorials would be helpful. We would also like to see a store feature, and we were told that it is in the works. There is a way to add products in the current version, but it is very limited and does not include any drop-down menus, or features like sales tax, shipping, etc.

Jamie N.
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Chess and Jumbula

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Jumbula has been great. They helped create exactly what we needed for our business. Whenever there were technical issues, or I had any question at all, the customer support was amazing. They are kind, knowledgeable, extremely helpful and always respond in a timely manner.

This software is very easy to use. There are a lot of great features.

At first, there was limits on how to search and pull reports in certain ways. Recently they have improved the reporting capabilities.

Regan R.
Admin in VS

Jumbula - highly recommended

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Responsive, helpful, and open to suggestions!

This software works great but an even bigger benefit is the support from Jumbula. It's got a few quirks but it's overall easy to use. The folks at Jumbula are amazing to work with.

There are some limitations if you truly want to integrate the service into a custom built website and we have found a workaround to do so, but keep this in mind. It's a great turn-key solution for the price and for a smaller organization looking for enrollment software. At the moment, we are making due with an iFrame provided by Jumbula but someday we hope they can get the Wordpress widget or some other more customizable solution up and running so we can better incorporate into our website.

Judit S.
General Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Chess tournament

4 3 maanden geleden

Great features for families, convenient to use if you are a customer for the same company for an extended period of time

integration with outside site is not without bugs.