Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over iAuditor

Bouw slimme checklists en formulieren, voer audits uit, maak onmiddellijke rapporten en ontdek moeiteloos verbeterpunten.

Meer informatie over iAuditor

157 reviews worden weergegeven

Caroline N.
WHS Advisor
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019

"iAuditor Review"

Opmerkingen: Awesome Awesome Awesome

Pluspunten: This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

Minpunten: I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

• Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019
John G.
Owner/Inspector
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

"An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains"

Opmerkingen: The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates in their system. When they updated the editor, they have not allowed enough storage space in the editor for such a large template. I should mention that I could still open and edit a new inspection, on either the Mac or iPhone. I just couldn't open the template, to make changes. I told them which template it was and within a very short time they got back to me and told me that it was in the memory allocation and they were working to resolve it. Within less than 24 hours from the time the issue was reported, they had resolved the problem - this in the middle of a major roll-out of a new tool. Wow! That's when I was really impressed. This is customer service that compares favorably with AppleCare. The product just works. But when it doesn't, like during that editor roll-out, they get it working in short order. Best of all, iAuditor works flawlessly on iPhone. I have tried other tools that were less than reliable on iPhone. In particular, HomeGauge crashes, on average, three times during every inspection and always with a loss of the most recent data (1 to 15 minutes).

Pluspunten: LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the answer is "no", then about 40 questions are not asked. This capability speeds up my inspections tremendously. The template editor is easy to use. But it does take a little experimenting and getting used to. After that, tailoring a template to your specific needs is easy. To give you an idea of what I mean, my motorhome inspection template is about 7,000 items long (OK, I'm an iAuditor power user. But the point is that's possible.). A large part of that 7,000 items is logic. But the bulk of it is my own statements about each potential issue that might be encountered. There are only around 300 to 330 inspections items on a motorhome, but more than 2,000 possible issues to be found within those 300+ inspection items. So my iAuditor template includes every statement that has ever appeared in any of my inspections, going back years. Which specific statements show up is determined by which buttons or boxes are clicked. 98% of my report is done, when I leave and lock the door. That's a major time saver and it all comes down to one word - "LOGIC". It also works flawlessly on iPhone!

Minpunten: There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had:
1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF".
2) "PERSISTENT VARIABLES". Currently, variables only apply to the most recent question. For example, if the coach is all electric, it means that many questions my inspection template don't have to be asked. It would be really nice to be able to have at least a few persistent variables, that would be available throughout the template. That way, if I were to determine, early in the inspection, that the coach is all electric, the template could include various "IF" statements in various places later in the template, that would bypass all questions about a propane stove, propane oven, propane furnace, and propane refrigerator. In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long. With persistent variables, that number should be able to easily be cut in half or better. But these are wishes for something that no other audit/inspection software has, either. In other words, they would make the best, even better.

• Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Julian G.
QHSE Manager
Voedselproductie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"I loved using iAuditor"

Opmerkingen: I loved it

Pluspunten: Easy use and instant support available. Both web based and mobile platform available. Me and my team enjoyed it.

Minpunten: Multi document management not available

Sunie B.
Analyst
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2019

"Entry level audit recording tool that still requires development"

Opmerkingen: I have been helping with administering the use of iAuditor from the past 6 months. While the interface is easy to use certain functionality of the tool is not fully developed making reporting very difficult.

Pluspunten: iAuditor serves basic needs of recording inspections. The templates are easy to build, data is easy to record on-field and basic extracts are easy to obtain.

Minpunten: The functionality of the tool is pretty limited- API for connecting to reporting tools is not smooth, extracts come out without including incomplete inspections and batch export of data to the website is not well supported.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2019
Colin T.
WHS Consultant
Management non-profit organisaties, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

"Easy 2 Use"

Opmerkingen: Has helped with consistency across a number of auditors nationwide.

Pluspunten: Auto saving, easy editing & recall of previous inspections.

Minpunten: Sometimes have difficulty syncing inspections.

Vasantha raghavan N.
Manager ES
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Spotlight an free app for your Safety"

Opmerkingen: It's great gesture of I Auditor to release free version app for Safety Management it shows their phenomenal commitment to Safety Management in industrial.
They have great features for paid Version of the app.
I recommend safety managers on no second thoughts of shortlisting this app

Pluspunten: Free version of the app has all the features of
Concern reporting like Near miss, unsafe act, unsafe Incident.
Easier report generation with all tags
Images can be attached with GPS tagging which is an wonderful feature.
Mobile friendly application
Multiple Teams

Minpunten: Lesser features in free version of the app.
Can add little analytics features to free version of the application.
No workflows customization in free version of the app

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Gary M.
Quality Auditor and Systems Trainer
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021

"An ISO 9001 Auditors Opinion"

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using iAuditor. It helps me remember exactly what I need to review in different processes across different areas of the business and enables me to quantify

Pluspunten: I like how easy it is to put together audit reports. The varied options in the response features really helps set out when an auditor should expect a consistent answer or when they should write freely.

Minpunten: You can't negatively reduce the overall score of an audit.
Scenario: we have one question asking if a particular form is completed for each worker involved. There might be five workers. If all five are missing the form, we would like to deduct 5 points from the audit total.
Currently points can only be deducted until that section reaches a score of zero. It is important that we show our auditees the negative impact their failure to complete this particular form for each worker so we currently deduct those five points from another section to reflect this, rather than iAuditor allowing us to score this section as -5.
The "weighting" option doesn't work in situations where there is potential for more than a set amount of forms required. If you need one form per person but have ten people on one job and five on another, then if ten forms missing on that job it is a greater failing than if three out of five from the other job are missing. The weighted option wouldn't be able to accurately represent this.
A second Con is that the results of audits cannot be easily exported in a summary report. While, yes each individual report can be exported, I cannot export a report summarising and comparing the answers given across five different reports to the same question. This may be because versions of templates can be overwritten, but perhaps once a template has been used it should be duplicated, not overwritten, in order to produce summary reports accurately.

Erik P.
General Manager
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2020

"Highly recommend this software"

Opmerkingen: Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

Pluspunten: The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far.
The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

Minpunten: The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2020
Safety Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"Customizable Safety Management Platform"

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been great, and more importantly, they are continually improving their platform. I am the admin, so any time I go in as a user, I see a new feature that makes the platform more intuitive or advanced.

Pluspunten: You can create forms for anything you need. Everything can be customized, and includes great features like auto populating fields, dynamic options, and integrated incident reports.

Minpunten: Early user problems that have been fixed. Scheduling feature is not as user friendly or seamless as it could be.

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020
Andrew G.
Corporate Safety Advisor & Emergency Planner
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

"UK Local Auhority"

Opmerkingen: Brilliant

Pluspunten: The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition.
The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Minpunten: Very little. Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed.
It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

Michael G.
Dipl.-Ing.(TU) Umweltwissenschaften (Environmental Engineer), Sicherheitsingenieur (Safety Engineer)
Cosmetica, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2018

"Outstanding Solution and world class hotline"

Opmerkingen: I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.

Pluspunten: If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

Minpunten: At this moment the base tool (desktop) is in English only, makes it harder to transfer the tool to the base once your not native and/ or want to incorporate it internationally internationally. Layout options for the report covers could improve, but those are minors.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2018
Brian D.
OSH Business Partner
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021

"Versatile product, great analytics, easy to develop custom reports. Give it a try."

Opmerkingen: Good experience from the start, when I experimented with the program before my company implemented it, getting better as we use it for more types of inspections.

Pluspunten: Data analytics; ease of development and management of change;
Dashboards are clear and user friendly.
Mobile friendly. Our colleagues are asking to get access to the program, rather that us trying to convince them to use it.

Minpunten: What minor cons there are usually easily fixed or explained by your team. Thanks.

Michael V.
Telecom Technician
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-7-2020

"Good to use IAuditor"

Pluspunten: Ease of use and very functional. We use it on our everyday reporting.

Minpunten: There's nothing much for me to compare with other apps. I've been using this since I started in telecom industry and it was highly recommended by our client.

• Beoordeeld op 4-7-2020
Billy D.
SHEQ Manager
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 51-200 werknemers

"Very Good"

Pluspunten: iAuditor is very easy to use, I especially like that there are regular updates and new features added. Logic is one of my favourite features as it adds extra functionality to my templates.

Minpunten: I do not have any cons at present. The software is very good.

Luke M.
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

"iAuditor Review"

Opmerkingen: Overall iAuditor is a life saver on the projects. It helps get real-time data to the field craft on how to better work safely! I definitely support the system!

Pluspunten: We use iAuditor every week while performing our site safety inspections. The preset forms in the system are extremely user friendly.

Minpunten: The process for implementing new forms and documents in the platform can be a little cumbersome for my taste.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020
Kristi R.
Quality and Customer Advocate
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021

"Fast for the field"

Opmerkingen: Been using this for 3 years now for field inspections. Love being able to photograph and notate what doesn't pass. Creating the reports is simple once the template is set up.

Pluspunten: Can access via the app or internet browser. Good for both MAC and PC.

Minpunten: Takes a bit to get the report formatting right - BUT the customer service folks are great at helping.

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021
Rajiv J.
Manager restaurants
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020

"User friendly app keeps your enthusiasm up for auditing"

Opmerkingen: It’s a great app for auditing various industry sectors, I have used it in hotels and has been giving very satisfying results, keep the data and track your audits anytime from multiple devices.

Pluspunten: The app very easily fits with your required audit format which makes it user friendly for any user. It captures the details of the audits like time and day of the actual audit automatically and flows through the rest of the questions smoothly giving an opportunity to the user to add pictures and descriptions etc.

Minpunten: In the beginning it could confuse you finding the right template to begin doing the audits.

• Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020
Phillip M.
Senior Project Officer
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Assessment reporting"

Opmerkingen: To be able to document written assessments / audits but be able to analyse their content into numbers and produce trends is a great ability that not many (have not seen) others can easily do. The use of the system and reduced need for lengthy and complex training to build, use and analyse the information is a clear advantage and strength of the program.

Pluspunten: You are able to write your assessment templates and workflows. You have full control over the templates and when/ how and what to modify without needing to wait on service personnel. It can be used for reporting of "out of the box" systems including compliance assessments.

Minpunten: The training for the use and design of the templates does not clearly indicate that you need to be aware of the reporting/ analysing ability before you design and write your templates. It is best to know what you want to report and then to design the template to ask to write questions to get the desired analysis of the data.

Matthew B.
Process Engineer
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2016

"iAuditor after 5 weeks"

Opmerkingen: Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried.
The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day.
There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do.
We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works.
We like it.
We use it.

Pluspunten: The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Minpunten: Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2016
Paul W.
Technical Manager
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2021

"Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!"

Opmerkingen: Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Pluspunten: The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

Minpunten: It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2021
Jp L.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2021

"Complete package."

Opmerkingen: iAuditor is at the core of my business and I count on it every day to deliver high quality inspection reports. I've been using iAuditor for more than 10 years. Chat customer support is most of the time, FANTASTIC!

Pluspunten: Complete package which includes more options than I can use. The templates are 100% customizable. The PDF reports look very professional without efforts.

Minpunten: There are a few things missing. A supervisor who wants to review the inspectors work prior to sending it to the client can not do it without logging into the inspector's account. Very annoying.

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2021