Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SafetyCulture

Bouw slimme checklists en formulieren, voer audits uit, maak onmiddellijke rapporten en ontdek moeiteloos verbeterpunten.

Meer informatie over SafetyCulture

It is easy to use and very customizable. The reports that are generated are great for field guys and management alike.

There are a few little bugs that show negative values on answers and findings.

Beoordelingen van SafetyCulture

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SafetyCulture heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 196 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SafetyCulture eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (196)

Caroline
Caroline
WHS Advisor in Australië
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

iAuditor Review

Opmerkingen: Awesome Awesome Awesome

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

Owner/Inspector in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates in their system. When they updated the editor, they have not allowed enough storage space in the editor for such a large template. I should mention that I could still open and edit a new inspection, on either the Mac or iPhone. I just couldn't open the template, to make changes. I told them which template it was and within a very short time they got back to me and told me that it was in the memory allocation and they were working to resolve it. Within less than 24 hours from the time the issue was reported, they had resolved the problem - this in the middle of a major roll-out of a new tool. Wow! That's when I was really impressed. This is customer service that compares favorably with AppleCare. The product just works. But when it doesn't, like during that editor roll-out, they get it working in short order. Best of all, iAuditor works flawlessly on iPhone. I have tried other tools that were less than reliable on iPhone. In particular, HomeGauge crashes, on average, three times during every inspection and always with a loss of the most recent data (1 to 15 minutes).

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the answer is "no", then about 40 questions are not asked. This capability speeds up my inspections tremendously. The template editor is easy to use. But it does take a little experimenting and getting used to. After that, tailoring a template to your specific needs is easy. To give you an idea of what I mean, my motorhome inspection template is about 7,000 items long (OK, I'm an iAuditor power user. But the point is that's possible.). A large part of that 7,000 items is logic. But the bulk of it is my own statements about each potential issue that might be encountered. There are only around 300 to 330 inspections items on a motorhome, but more than 2,000 possible issues to be found within those 300+ inspection items. So my iAuditor template includes every statement that has ever appeared in any of my inspections, going back years. Which specific statements show up is determined by which buttons or boxes are clicked. 98% of my report is done, when I leave and lock the door. That's a major time saver and it all comes down to one word - "LOGIC". It also works flawlessly on iPhone!

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had: 1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF". 2) "PERSISTENT VARIABLES". Currently, variables only apply to the most recent question. For example, if the coach is all electric, it means that many questions my inspection template don't have to be asked. It would be really nice to be able to have at least a few persistent variables, that would be available throughout the template. That way, if I were to determine, early in the inspection, that the coach is all electric, the template could include various "IF" statements in various places later in the template, that would bypass all questions about a propane stove, propane oven, propane furnace, and propane refrigerator. In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long. With persistent variables, that number should be able to easily be cut in half or better. But these are wishes for something that no other audit/inspection software has, either. In other words, they would make the best, even better.

ELVIN JOSEPH
HSE SPECIALIST in Saoedi-Arabië
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great guide for safety practitioners

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, its awesome a great help in my career.

The way being systematically organized,step by step...

Not so much ,but instead maybe someday it will add more innovation.

Emma
Works Support Officer in Australië
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Mixed feelings

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Once forms at set up, using the app is wonderful. Less paper and instant reports done straight away

Every time I log onto web version all files that have been archived reappear in the inspections tab. When support was contacted it revealed that issues were from a user unarchiving files which were done out of business hours. Clearly, something iAuditors end as no one had access after hours. But yet as no other issue like this has been reported by other customers support didn't really help me at all. With over 1000 forms done weekly archiving was the reason why we choose this product as we could review as needed. As soon as long term contract was put in place these issues all of a sudden come into play. I feel it cant handle several forms being used daily.

Christian
News Editor/Journalist in Denemarken
Nieuwsbladen, 11-50 werknemers

Comprehensive and Versatile Audit Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have had a great experience with iAuditor. It is comprehensive and versatile audit software, with a great user interface and excellent reporting capabilities. The only downside is that it can be costly and the learning curve can be a bit steep.

iAuditor is an incredibly comprehensive and versatile audit software. It offers a variety of customizable options for creating audit checklists, and its user-friendly interface makes it easy to quickly configure and complete audits. The reporting features are excellent, providing detailed insights into each audit.

The price of iAuditor can be a bit expensive for some users, and the learning curve for the software can be a bit steep for those who are not familiar with audit software.

robert
robert
Hvac service technician in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Good for somethings, not others

1,0 3 maanden geleden

The in depth part of the maintenance portion of the app

The app itself just doesnt appeal and really isnt setup properly for hvac

Paul
Operations Manager South in VK
Bouwmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Quality Product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allows us to carry out Audits while we are moving around site and is a superb tool to work with, totally flexible and adaptable to our business

Allowing you to assign actions to another user, including details and time scales. Email notifications

Actually there wasn`t anything that I disliked, I think it is one of the best work tool software programs that I have ever used.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to see you are using and assigning Actions.

Erik
General Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Highly recommend this software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far. The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

Julian
QHSE Manager in Saoedi-Arabië
Voedselproductie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I loved using iAuditor

Opmerkingen: I loved it

Easy use and instant support available. Both web based and mobile platform available. Me and my team enjoyed it.

Multi document management not available

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Julian. Love hearing you are using the web and mobile platforms.

Jason
Health and Safety in Canada
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

My Experience

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a employee, iAuditor was useful in the field, can conduct inspection and take photos at same time and close out form.

ability to create templates, also wide selection of forms other companies are using

When needing to communicate with a agent always directed to someone overseas, language barriers

HSE Expert & Coach in Zwitserland
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Review iAuditor

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: User friendly, easy to teach and not time consuming. Easily to generate reports.

The item is exceptionally simple to utilize and gives an extremely decent, proficient looking report. I've been utilizing it for around 2-3 years effectively and trying to implement on a larger scale. The API is genuinely finished and takes into consideration simple reconciliation with my different applications - making this an important part of my item suite.

The gathering likes to add new provisions to the product - which is extraordinary! Nonetheless, this appears to reliably be to the detriment of standard elements/bugs being fixed. A portion of their "upgrades" can be seen as a total misuse of advancement time. All things considered, simultaneously you can't open report joins as they break, and there are synchronization issues when utilizing the application disconnected that take a sideline because of "absence of assets." Now, this is only my discernment, however it appears as though assets are not being designated where they should ensure that the main item is unshakable prior to adding highlights that have little worth.

2 jaar geleden

Hey John. Thanks for the feedback and review. Love hearing you are making use of the API.

Andrew
Corporate Safety Advisor & Emergency Planner in VK
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

UK Local Auhority

Opmerkingen: Brilliant

The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition. The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Very little. Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed. It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are customizing the inspections to your needs.

JP
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Complete package.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: iAuditor is at the core of my business and I count on it every day to deliver high quality inspection reports. I've been using iAuditor for more than 10 years. Chat customer support is most of the time, FANTASTIC!

Complete package which includes more options than I can use. The templates are 100% customizable. The PDF reports look very professional without efforts.

There are a few things missing. A supervisor who wants to review the inspectors work prior to sending it to the client can not do it without logging into the inspector's account. Very annoying.

3 jaar geleden

Hi JP. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are liking our PDF reports.

Brian
OSH Business Partner in Australië
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 201-500 werknemers

Versatile product, great analytics, easy to develop custom reports. Give it a try.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience from the start, when I experimented with the program before my company implemented it, getting better as we use it for more types of inspections.

Data analytics; ease of development and management of change; Dashboards are clear and user friendly. Mobile friendly. Our colleagues are asking to get access to the program, rather that us trying to convince them to use it.

What minor cons there are usually easily fixed or explained by your team. Thanks.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Brian. It's great to hear you are utilizing Analytics.

Matthew
Process Engineer in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

iAuditor after 5 weeks

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried.
The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day.
There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do.
We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works.
We like it.
We use it.

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Ben
Garden Care Coordinator in Australië
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Record keeping at its best

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.

easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

unable to extract a csv file on all completed audits

Hamish
Warehouse Manager in Australië
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers

Great product to roll out and manage

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am migrating our paper based daily inspections, plant start up processes and regulatory requirements to the digital era eliminating the need to keep physical copies.

Overall ease of use including implementation, development and support.

Limited number of devices allowed per premium account with no option to increase the number of devices on their own.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Hamish. Glad to see you are moving inspections to a digital platform.

Andrew
Fleet supervisor in VK
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 10.000+ werknemers

iAuditor

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great time saving and collaborative working tool, that has enabled our team to track and record the information we require in an efficient manner.

Easy to use product, and very simple to create templates to suit our business needs. Being able to access on the move on mobile devices, as well as via a desktop site is great, it really reduces the workload within our team.

Very little not to like. This tool has met all of our requirements.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Andrew. Happy to hear you are using iAuditor on your mobile devices across your team.

Hein
Sales Engineer in Zuid-Afrika
Olie en energie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Spirax Sarco South Africa

I Like the Ease of use. Mobility is very important

Not problems, just would like if it would be possible to send you an notification if you are near an possible site to do the IAuditor

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Hein. Love hearing that you like iAuditor on mobiles.

Dave
Integrated water coordinator in Australië
Nutsbedrijven, 501-1.000 werknemers

I auditor - customer information

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it. Makes the updating of information on the project I am working on easy.

Ease of use and accurate recording of information

Nothing, I am happy with everything and no complaints.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Dave. Glad you are finding it easy to use.

Aleš
Internal Control Team Leader in Tsjechië
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

iAuditor for restaurant operations controls/audits

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I need iAuditor for my daily job. It helps me in creation of professional looking audit reports.

Easy editable templates. Analytics and statistics.

Data usage and bugs with media edits. Synchronisation issues sometimes. No possibility to create "action plan form" for addressee based on list of failed points. Action plan would be filled online via safetyculture web app.

3 jaar geleden

Hi there Alex. Thanks for the feedback. Your Action plan form does sound interesting. It could be worth reaching out to us at [email protected] incase there is a possible way to create the workflow you are after. We're always happy to help.

rick
superintendent in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

safety audits

Opmerkingen: safety

easy to use. really enjoy going over the site

non really. Fo fills our needs. no real problems.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Rick. Thanks for the feedback and review. Good to hear you are finding it easy to use!

VAIDAS
Florida Airports Customer Service Manager in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 10.000+ werknemers

Intuitive software to manage the audits

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It can be accesses via app and online. It's loading fast. Running the reports to identify vulnerabilities has never been easier.

From what I have used in the past, this is the best software I've seen out there.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Vaidas. Thanks for the review. It's good to hear you are utilizing our reporting.

Manager, Operational Compliance in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great for Monitoring Compliance Easily

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Positive! We are trying to use it where possible in our assessments these days.

The most outstanding feature is, when used on an ipad, with a pre-established audit checklist, it is very easy for the user to quickly complete an audit simply by touching the appropriate answers on the ipad. One can document a long, in-depth audit and send a report in less than 30 minutes. It is this feature that has us trying to implement iAuditor wherever we can to simply process assessments, especially when they need not meet elaborate formal requirements.

I just built my first template, and while the software is powerful and flexible, I personally found the layout and functions somewhat confusing at first.

3 jaar geleden

Hi David. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to hear you are making use of our reporting system.

Luke
Project Manager in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

iAuditor Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall iAuditor is a life saver on the projects. It helps get real-time data to the field craft on how to better work safely! I definitely support the system!

We use iAuditor every week while performing our site safety inspections. The preset forms in the system are extremely user friendly.

The process for implementing new forms and documents in the platform can be a little cumbersome for my taste.