Definitely recommended !

Mickey W.
Student
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The service truly provides "end-to-end encryption" based service along with the capability of Digital signatures (PGP/MIME) - which I was precisely looking for while choosing among tons of other secure emailing solutions.
The best part of my experience is that I don't have to use any other plug-in/add-on to fully avail the crypto-related features of mailfence, and they provide it all in a single and easy-to-use platform - along with a complete email-suite (contacts, calendar, documents, groups, polls...).
Moreover, the customer service is exceptional - I never get my call missed/or neglected and most of the time, its the CEO himself who answers the calls and cater all your questions (even if you are not a paying customer).

Pluspunten: - End-to-end encryption (E2EE) and Digital Signatures | OpenPGP & S/MIME based.
- Full PGP inter-operability.
- Complete email suite (contacts, calendar, documents, groups, polls...) with IMAP/POP.
- Email privacy orientation and transparency over what they do and how they do it.

Minpunten: - The service does not provide a customizable theme.
- The service does not have a proper alias management system.

absolute safety!!!

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019
Student
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As we all know that Google is not the best company for the security and protection of user information. Instead, the tech giant makes money by using user data for commercial purposes and generates huge revenue from the sale of customer information. That's why i decided to switch to Mailfence.
It's great during the time i use: safe, convenient and many built-in features. I used the free account for the first 3 months then decided to upgrade to a Pro Plan account to use IMAP and POP3. It worths for money in my opinion, much cheaper than other competitors, only 2.5 euro/month but you have many supports.
The only thing that makes me not satisfy with Mailfence is that they haven't developed their mobile app yet, it would be great and convenient for users.

Pluspunten: End-to-end encryption
Calendar integrated
Chat
Free account available
POP3/IMAP/Exchange
Located in Belgium
Competitive price

Minpunten: No mobile app is the biggest problem, the rest is fine.

Fantastic!

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2016
Cj J.
Horeca, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been a Mailfence customer for about 6 months now and I love it. The service and support are top notch. They offer all the features one could want in an email service and even a few unexpected features.

Pluspunten: 1. Great tech support.
2. Excellent value for the money.
3. Easy to use.

Minpunten: 1. The Activesync support can be spotty. My contacts disappear from my mobile device every now and then but it may be the device and not the service.

Very supportive email

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2018
Ariadne H.
IPv6 Test Engineer - Global Certificaitons Team
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great. Support has responded to multiple tickets always quickly.

Pluspunten: Includes calendar support, document support and contacts support.

Minpunten: I don't like how google has a stranglehold on the world for collaboration.

Mailfence

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Abner H.
Graduate Student, Journalist
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Excellent, secure and safe. It really gives me peace of mind

Minpunten: honestly, the only thing I didn't like was that I have to connect to the internet to use it, which is the same thing I don't like about any email

New encrypted email player w great support.

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2016
Dominique D.
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Am very positive about support. Got answers within the hour.
They seem to deliver on encryption promise. At first sight I have the impression this is a new player in this market to be reckoned with.

I spent money for a service. Needless to say, I did not get it.

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018
Elizabeth F.
N/A
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I learned not to use your company Sounded legitimate and so I tried it. I am disappointed in the lack of performance. I had 5 other jobs that won't get done

Minpunten: It is called stealing.... I don't like thieves. Why take my money if you can't do the job. Had 5 more jobs, not getting done.