Rocket Referrals reviews

Over Rocket Referrals

Automatiseer verwijzingen, retentie en beoordelingen voor verzekeringsmaatschappijen met intelligente contactpunten en handschrifttechnologie.

Meer informatie over Rocket Referrals

I haven't found anything about the software I don't like.

Beoordelingen van Rocket Referrals

5,0
Waar voor je geld

Rocket Referrals heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 115 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (115)

Sorteren op

Heb je Rocket Referrals eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (115)

Jermaine A.
Jermaine A.
VP of Personal Lines in VS
Verzekeringen

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Customer service is excellent! The system is easy to navigate and highly effective. Big shout out to their I.T. team and account managers. If you present them with a problem, they will not stop until they have an easy to use solution. Everyone is so kind and friendly to work with.

Some settings are automatic to the point that it is frustrating. It would be better to allow the user to have more control over settings. Also, it is best to call them directly or use their help guide if you ever need assistance. Which you will need a lot of assistance when you are first starting. The online chat is slow to respond. It took over 12 hours to get a response to a chat question. It took less than 10 mins to get an answer anytime that I call them directly.

Eric H.
Eric H.
Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Rocket Referrals is a must have for insurance agents!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love being able to monitor the performance of our agency! Rocket Referrals is a must have tool for any agent!

Easy to use! Affordable price! Great results!

I haven't found anything about the software I don't like!

Cary C.
Director in VS

Love RR!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The product is really helpful and easy to use! I like the automation with requesting surveys and feedback. For me, the VERY best part is the customer service.

I wish I could see metrics regarding referral partners more easily.

Jacquelyn B.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator in VS

Unhappy with results

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was helpful for testimonials and putting them on our website, as they update automatically, but it wasn't worth the price for just that.

I really liked the ease of use, and how easy it was for our clients to send us testimonials and reviews.

I was unhappy with how few of our clients actually made referrals. We got quite a few reviews, but little to no referrals.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Jacquelyn. It was our pleasure working with you and your agency in 2017, though we're sorry to hear that your expectations were not aligned with the results you saw. We've added a lot to Rocket Referrals since our time together and would love the opportunity to show around again.

Bruce L.
Bruce L.
Owner in VS

Very Useful

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very useful up until now - about one month of use.

I like how it interacts with my agency management software and automatically sends out emails and contacts to my clients but I have the right to approve any communication first. It forces me to update my contacts in my ams.

Sometimes the integration with the ams is not exact or I have to go into the ams to change it in order for it to work correctly with Rocket Referrals.

Salar B.
Principal in VS

Easy and Comprehensive Marketing and Retention tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The satisfied feeling we finally have since we have a system for our Marketing and Retention

The broad answers an features for our marketing problems. Almost a one stop shop

Importing the data from ezlynx and setting up campaigns.

Jane lee F.
Jane lee F.
Operations Manager in VS

New to the program

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been pleasantly surprised at our customer response....that folks will take time from their busy schedules to give us "atta boy"s. It has been encouraging for our staff AND management. It is proving a good tool to assess what we're doing right and where there might be room for improvement.

Although complex to some degree, it is a great program. Rep has been quite helpful with my questions and never grows weary that I can discern of helping me to implement the program for our agency.

A bit of a bombardment of information....so many options...maybe too many

Clark S.
Clark S.
Owner/Corporate Secretary/Licensed Insurance Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Just getting started, but loving it.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Keegan has done a great job of getting us started and the testimonials are already starting to flow in. We are excited about what the future holds with this wonderful tool and the testimonials have already had a positive effect on our morale, and the information on who isn't as happy is improving our service levels and potentially our retention..

Having to physically run a report to update info from our management system.

Steve B.
Managing Agent in VS

Big Help to a Small Agency

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really Great! Especially my Implentation Specialist - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] She is very knowledgeable, and more than patient with me as I work to learn the system.

Saves time for me to sell, while still keeping in close contact with my clients

Catch 22 here. So many great features, however for someone like me who is not so much IT proficient, it is a bit overwhelming

Pete L.

Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The initial setup process was pretty simple

Welcome and onboarding call possibly to explain further features of the program

Jeremy S.
Master of Smooth Operations in VS

See Results Immediately!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

In two short weeks, we have seen an increase of traffic on Facebook and Google! We have received multiple reviews on each platform as well! This is a great tool to gauge how your customers view your customer service, which is so important for customer retention. The staff at Rocket Referrals have been so accommodating and responsive as I have have been learning to navigate all the amazing tools their portal offers.

The only this I wish was different was the option for sending custom emails. The interface is not very user friendly and uses code that you need to learn in order to create the email. It also is not easy to add pictures or links.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the thoughtful review, Jeremy. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Rocket Referrals. Awesome to hear that you're seeing results right away! We've also shared your feedback on our custom email builder with the team. We're always improving and this feedback helps a lot.

Dasha H.
Marketing Director in VS

Excellent, must-have software with outstanding customer service and exceptional team!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Rocket Referrals is a fantastic software with an outstanding team! It allows a company to communicate and survey their customers in the best way possible. The software is capable of sending surveys, questioners, thank you cards, welcome e-mails and so much more. The best part; it can run completely on "auto" after you set up the preferences. Our agency started using Rocket Referrals a couple months ago and we have received so much feedback from our customers already. Not only does it allow us to follow up with customers without having to spend extra time on it, but it also teaches us how to be the greatest we can for our customers from the testimonies and survey responses. I recently participated in one of the Rocket Referral webinars and it was enlightening! Every time I have a conversation with someone at Rocket Referrals, I am always impressed with the passion each person has about Rocket Referrals and their clients. Your questions always get answered and everything is done in a very professional matter. Rocket Referrals is very simple to set up, run and use. I highly recommend Rocket Referrals to anyone!

Dinesh T.

Excellent product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to easily connect with existing customers is a definite advantage

Product is very easy to use. Integration with our Agency Management system is excellent

I cannot think of anything that I dont like about this product.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for leaving such kind words Dinesh. We know times have been tough so hearing that we have helped you and your clients is a true blessing.

James T.
President/Owner in VS

Up and beyond

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Rocket Referral was great helping to make sure we got everything set correctly so everything would start working immediately. Secondly, we have already starting seeing it work with GREAT results. It is delivering as promised and was told by others. We recommend them highly if you want to rocket to another level in your business. We are excited over how high Rocket referral will in reaching our client and new clients. James Taylor
Iowa Insurance Store

Professional, Staff very friendly and easy to work with, easy to use and navigate, they responds quickly if you need help or have question!

Nothing as of yet! We have had no negative experience or no concerns at this point and have nothing or have any negative comments thus far.

Larry F.
Larry F.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome system for my insurance agency

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I own a family insurance agency that is over 114 years old. We just completed our best year ever in 2016 and that was accomplished in a great part by using the Rocket Referrals' system.

Ease of use

Nothing I can think of.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Larry! It's great to hear that your agency has been doing so well. We are happy for the opportunity to work with you.

Julia M.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Too easy not to jump on board!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This takes the headaches, time and consistency issues out of Customer Relationship Management. I have had many complements on them the ease of use is invaluable

That the software is integrative, seamless and so easy to use. I love that it integrates my management system and website. The east of use is invaluable and takes hours of time and automates it for me. It has also been a huge driver for social media reviews, has helped launch my SEO and all around big asset to my agency

The only thing I would like is for an email reminder for low gift card balance, low card balances and reminders to get in an update mailing addresses/emails/etc. It is clearly defined when you log in, but an email reminder would be helpful

Eliott M.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Love it!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy! The services is phenomenal, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been beyond helpful.

Easy to use and clients love it! The support from the company is fantastic.

Nothing comes to mind. The access and ease of use has been great.

2 jaar geleden

Your client's happiness is the biggest win we could have. Thanks for your kind words and review Eliott.

Nora A.

Rocket Referral

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Pleasant Experience I love this program and would suggest to everyone.

Very easy to use. It allows clients to rate our service and better help me to determine where I may need attention to assist clients better.

We cannot reply to the referrals and better overcome issues they had with our service and make a better experience

Christopher G.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great and getting better... very responsive company.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RR explains what they do and then they do it, plus more. We are very happy. I would recommend them to anyone.
One of the best decisions we have made. We have increased our reviews 10 fold since using them.
They are also very responsive to questions, suggestions and requests for help. They are working on some amazing improvements, and I cant wait to see them.
I can see us staying with RR and growing along with them, side by side. Thanks so much !

easy easy easy...

its not free, ha ha ha !

6 jaar geleden

Chris thanks so much for the great testimonial. Great to hear that you value the new features we're adding to the system. We look forward to making Rocket Referrals better for you into the future and helping you grow your agency. Thanks again!

Alana S.
Director of Operations in VS

Incredibly Easy to Use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have told many of my peers about Rocket Referral and have given brief demonstrations about how wonderful Rocket Referral is for our business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful to work with and so very helpful and patient.

This is a thrid party integration that works seamlessly with our agency management software. Incredibly easy.

I have not found anything, that I am unhappy with.

2 jaar geleden

Alana, we cannot thank you enough for your review or the kind words you've said about us to others. You rock!

AGENCY OWNER in VS

Client Communication System

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Rocket Referrals will help you stay in touch with existing and new clients. They will also help add that "personal touch" with the cards they send out.

Rocket Referrals works as advertised. They do a great job of following up with clients and prospects. I receive a lot of positive feedback with the handwritten cards that are not really handwritten but look like they are.

It's a bit too pricey in my opinion but they do give you value for your money. I would recommend if you are part of an organization to try and leverage a discount.

Michael Y.
VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Rocket Referrals is brilliant!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is easy to set up and the support is awesome. I highly recommend them to anyone that is serious about growing their business.

It is on autopilot.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks Micheal. You're killing it with testimonials. Says a lot about your agency!

Tom B.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Provides me up-to-the-minute feedback from clients to help me improve our customer service area of the agency

The ease of use and the value it provides my agency

None I am happy with the software and its ease of use

2 jaar geleden

We're so happy to hear you stayed with us even after the pilot was over. Let us know how we can continue to provide value to your agency. Thanks, Tom!

Kevin M.
Agency Principal in VS

Putting The Software To Work For US

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive responses shared on google helps our search engine optimization in a more organic fashion. Enhanced ability to get feedback from policyholders. Easy way to seek referrals!

Almost set it and forget it. Yet, have the ability to customize it for projects and campaigns.

Not the software's problem - just not enough time in the day to become familiar with all it's capabilities.

Tim C.
Founder/ Co-owner in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Rocket your business and beyond

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a Business Owner, your always trying to find a balance between sales and marketing. Well, Rocket Referrals has been the answer to our marketing side which in essence drives sales. With their easy to use "Dashboard", it makes it easy to touch your clients from the click of a button. Just in the short amount of time I've been using Rocket Referrals they have been a God sent! We appreciate them very much!

Very user friendly, reliable, up to date, fresh, etc.

No cons

6 jaar geleden

We are really happy to hear from you and appreciate you leaving this review! Thanks, Tim.