Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Looop

Ga naar de website voor een gratis demo en ontdek waarom 's werelds meest vooruitstrevende bedrijven Looop verkiezen boven een traditioneel LMS.

Meer informatie over Looop

Search is incredibly fast (our in-house developers commented on how quick and responsive Looop is). Their use of marketing savvy and the campaign tool is remarkable.

There is very little I don't like about Looop. Perhaps I don't like that we didn't find it earlier, because it's radically shifted how we develop our teams.

Beoordelingen van Looop

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

Looop heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 104 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Looop eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (104)

Lauren
Lauren
Head of ACADEMY in Frankrijk
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool for resource based learning and learning in the moment of need

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really positive experience. The standout benefits and reasons for the positive experience are the proactive support from the team who are responsive, helpful and knowledgable. I feel we have a partner who wants our organisation to succeed with the tool. The available resources to learn from as an admin via Looop Labs and intercom are also exceptional.

Functionally: Ability to customise branding and visuals to create a personalised learning environment Easy and intuitive to learn both as an author and as a learner Campaigns function to automate learner communication and management saves time and provides consistent learner experience Support: Customer Success/Account Managers are very supportive and knowledgeable Intercom tool is great for asking questions and always a rapid response Looop Labs and and the resources available to learn the tool are exceptional

Some useful and time saving features are still on the roadmap eg. customising campaigns, using certifications efficiently Embedding websites doesn't look great visually, hyperlinks are a better option

Stephanie
Stephanie
Marketing Co-ordinator in VK
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Looop is your oyster! Stop your search and learn about Looop today.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With this platform we can move our training online and give our clients the freedom to learn in their time and at their pace, rather than struggling to fit in training meetings or constantly having our diaries crashed and training be rearranged. This platform has the opportunity to make the most out of what we require from our online learning. It has multiple viewing options for the client, a community behind it which helps in the set up, feature requests and just in general when you need help. When learning more about the platform, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] showed us around and explained the endless capabilities of Looop. Since then, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been there at the drop of a hat whenever I have needed assistance. Honestly, this is a great platform and I am so pleased we found it as it is going to make our lives so much easier!

After looking at multiple systems and finding that none of them lived up to the expectations or requirements we wanted for our LMS platform, Looop came to save the day. With its many capabilities of slide decks, page view, video assessment, campaigns, emails, reporting and so much more, this platform has it all. I have found setting up the platform surprisingly easy and had how to guides and the Looop community behind me all the way with the support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on intercom and via weekly calls.

That I didn't find out about it sooner!

Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers

Clean but tricky

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Looop are really nice people to work with and the tech will be great when we have it set out perfectly

The search function is amazing so if you are using this as a knowledge bank it is like having your own personal Google

Sometime building campaigns and pathways can be a bit confusing and tricky

Sam
L&D Consultant in VK
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Intuitive and intelligent technology with a world class level of support and community to boot!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to automate intelligent campaigns that provide employees with the right content at the right time AND drastically reduce the amount of work we need to do at the back end to make this happens has meant we've been able to overhaul our onboarding process, provide better in the moment management support, increase effectiveness of 1:1s and quarterly conversations and improve productivity.

The technology is great. We're able to use the campaign feature to automate a lot of tasks which would have otherwise been cumbersome and time consuming. Our employees are really engaged in the content and it is improving performance in areas. Not only is the tool great but the level of support and the Looop community are worth paying good money for. You have access to immediate support, L&D experts and an active community of other Looop users to learn from and network with.

There isn't a lot I dislike but as a young company there have been a few bugs to fix and some of the integrations have taken longer than expected but none of this really impacts my positive view of the tech or the company.

Travis
SVP, Talent in VS
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The first LMS we've loved!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been very positive to date. We were able to implement quickly with just one team member leading the configuration. We've loaded content quickly and easily, taught our users to navigate the system, and worked closely with the Looop support team to implement new features. We have been very pleased with the launch of Looop.

The user experience has been extremely positive as well as the administrator experience. Settings are simple and intuitive, and Looop's focus on learning in the flow of work has been very well received by our employees.

I can't think of anything that stands out.

Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Looop is flexible and simple to use, with excellent support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Looop has saved us significant time and effort, and has improved learner engagement dramatically. We had no LMS before Looop and handled everything manually with forms, sheets, email, etc. - and no true learner portal. We can now assign and track assigned learning resources, and learners can also easily search for additional resources that interest them and support their development goals. The Looop sales, support, and customer success teams are patient, responsive, and helpful. It's been a great experience so far!

My favorite features are creating resources (simple, fast, and flexible), campaigns (powerful yet simple communication), user insights (simple survey feature with multiple question types), and analytics (simple visuals with the option to export more detailed data). Implementation was easy, and we only needed help from our IT team with one small question; our L&D team was able to handle the rest on our own.

I can't really think of cons. When we think of feature requests, we submit them to the customer success manager or the user community. The Looop team is responsive to user needs, and works hard to incorporate feedback into their development plans.

Katie
HR Manager in VK
Landbouw, 11-50 werknemers

Packs a punch!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Looop team have been fantastic from start to finish - easy to access, accommodating, knowledgeable and agile - I don't think I've waited more than 4 hours for a response on anything at all - and they go above and beyond to help you get where you want to be.

The approach of 'resources not courses' really drove our desire to integrate Looop into our L&D offering. For Learning to be truly continuous we need to fit with our team's lives, not the other way round. Access to the actual info they need, in a online digital format that they can get to from anywhere, including on their phone in the middle of a field, is perfect for us!

There aren't things we don't like as much as things that will only improve Looop's functionality. The main one for us at the moment is anonymity in the user insights, although this is on its way.

Connor
Connor
Corporate Field Trainer in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use and great interface!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are implementing new training modules constantly. Able to provide progress reports and give users access to information across the business.

The "campaign" features are one of my favorite. It makes enrolling users, sending email reminders and sharing workbooks or other resources automatic and easy. Feedback from our team members has been great.

Once we got started Looop has been really user friendly. I think anytime you are integrating a new software across an entire company there are small user pains. Looops customer service has been really great. I don't have any negative feedback.

Nicole
HR and L&D Consultant in Australië
Rechtspraktijk, 201-500 werknemers

Loving Looop

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Looop has been essential to our workforce during COVID-19. With modules being so easy to create and flexible to complete, embedding the program has been met with enthusiasm and praise across the firm.

Looop's campaign and analytic functions make it extremely useful to manage and report on staff's day to day learning. Modules are easy to create and with its mobile ability, user friendly to complete.

I haven't yet found anything I dislike about the software.

Penny
Head of HR in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Looop revolutionized mandatory training

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Looop has revolutionized mandatory training . Previously a dry and dull process for our team, now its supper easy to use, great user experience, has saved us time, automated loads of processes and made our materials looks great!

Its easy to use, great support from the team, automated a lot of processes, great user experience and has transformed our mandatory training system

Some of the analytics terminology is new to use

Aaron
Corporate Trainer in VS
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Keep Your Learner In The Looop

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I cannot say enough good things about Looop. It is an intuitive software that has transformed the way I approach L&D! The ability to create customized courses and use a variety of resource modalities are just a few things I enjoy about Looop. The intangibles are often the most important part of any software, and I have to say that the help, support, and community surrounding Looop is the best I've ever seen. The Looop company not only cares about its platform, it truly cares about its customers and gives them the very best service and attention!

This software is intuitive and versatile! It allows me to create a resources-first approach to our learning, as well as design courses specifically for my user's needs. It also allows me to assess their knowledge and track progress with ease. Many LMS platforms allow the ability to create learning courses without the possibility of revisiting the material--unless that take the course again. Loooop goes beyond that approach! Through the use of resources, Looop has the ability for the users to revisit and refresh their knowledge on the specific topic--rather than go through an entire "course." It's an excellent feature of Looop and encourages the learners to engage with Looop in a way that promotes continued personal growth.

As an administrator, I would like the ability to drag and drop items, rather than use the arrows. The current system takes a bit longer than I would like. I would also like more thorough reports on Pathway completion. It would help me a bit more with tracking people down--although with a few more clicks, I can find the data I'm looking for very easily. I'm going to turn this "cons" post around to a positive very quickly, however, because the Looop team is--hands down--the most responsive team I have every worked with. They truly take every user design suggestion under consideration and improve the functionality of the software in an extremely speedy manner. It it incredibly and appreciated!

Jeremy
Head of Learning & Development EMEA in VK
Managementconsulting, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

No need for any other LXP

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great. This is the second time I have implemented this system into an organisation I've worked for. This time round we did an in depth due diligence process and Looop still came up best. Although we are still building moment with the platform, initial results are very promising. You will also not get a better customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team. A+

Looop is a contemporary performance platform that allows learners to easily access great support resources when they need it during the workflow. The mobile app is great for those who don't always have access to a desk top. The analytics function is insightful and creating content is a breeze. The functionality is slick and the customer service is the best I've had from any vendor. Engagement issues are a thing of the past. The best bit? - the price!

For us the events management function is a little basic but you aren't buying Looop to manage your classroom based events, you're buying Looop to create and deliver great resources to your people.

Hannah
Communications Specialist in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Looop has been a great tool for communication with colleagues

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our organisation uses Looop primarily as a communications tool, rather than a learning and development tool. It’s been extremely useful as an internal communications platform and employee intranet. It allows us to keep our colleagues up to date with the latest news and information they need to know and keep them engaged with business updates and activity. We have found the team at Looop to be extremely helpful and responsive; as Looop is not built to primarily be a communication tool, we sometimes find that areas of the software do not work as effectively for our uses however, the team are always very happy to try and fix these issues or find a way for us to work around these obstacles.

Workspaces have worked very well for us, so that different areas of the business can access information relevant to them. Campaigns as a means for updating colleagues immediately has been great and they have the choice to receive these to personal or work email addresses.

Colleagues sometimes miss emails as they can go to junk or spam. The language used on Looop takes a bit of getting used to and getting images to fit on the banners can be difficult.

Colleen
Instructional Designer in VS
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

New to Looop, but impressed with it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience with Looop has been an extremely positive one. They have helped us to really think about learning in a different way and incorporate not only change management but communications into learning initiatives. The customer service has been exceptional in helping us really think through what we are trying to accomplish and how the system might help facilitate achieving those goals.

Looop really thinks about corporate learning in a different way, which has helped us to start thinking about employee learning in terms of who needs to know and do what. The platform also integrates with where our employees are working allowing for learning to happen in the course of daily work rather than being something the employee has to step out of their daily workflow to find.

Looop's platform is still being developed and while their developers are open to feedback and ideas from clients, there is some functionality that would be useful to have that is still being built - Zoom integrations, bidirectional messaging, etc..

Jo
Learning & Development Director in VK
Marktonderzoek, 201-500 werknemers

Intuitive and flexible system, with fantastic support to get you set up

5,0 2 jaar geleden

As a small L&D team I feel empowered now to reach more people globally with better content that is totally tailored to my business.[Sensitive Content ] have patiently taught me how to become an expert on Looop, right from the look at feel of the platform, to managing complex external training events. Nothing I have asked has been too much trouble, and their support in setting up our LMS means I can now transform how our business learns and how we measure impact.

Its been a steep learning curve for me, I have had to invest a lot of time into it. However, it's not a negative as I think it will more than pay off. For other users the learning curve has been much gentler, and the key content generators in the business have been able to author content with very little input as the platform is so intuitive.

Rowena
Head of Product Development in VK
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

This Is Learning Technology That Really Delivers

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been working with Looop for more than a year and our clients love it! We service some large companies with our training and expertise and Looop has given us the perfect digital learning experience to do this successfully. The team at Looop have helped us to understand what great resources should look like and that's helped us gain incredible levels of engagement. The mobile app experience 'wows' our learners and is easily the best mobile learning app I've seen. The fact that we can now create digital learning in a few minutes and get it out to learners immediately means that we have been addressing learning needs in real-time without the need for lengthy design or the need for classroom training. I can't recommend Looop enough as it has changed the game for us and our clients.

It's elegant, intuitive and very easy to use. Our learners love it and ask for more. The Looop team are amazing to deal with. They really get learning and what works in terms of digital resources.

Nothing. We've submitted ideas for improvement to the platform and the team at Looop always listen and accommodate our suggestions. They are also advancing the platform to improve engagement and usability so we know it's all in hand.

Jennifer
Head of Learning and Development in VK
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Simple to use, intuitive and looks good!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, the team have been friendly and 'on brand' in terms of the kind of people we like to work with at OB e.g. real, approachable and honest. The costing has all been accurate and fair which has made it a breeze when getting sign off from those who hold the purse strings! Everyone who has used it so far has found the platform easy to access and navigate and the stores in particular love having regular content to sent to their mobiles.

As a growing brand who designs all their own content in house, Looop is the perfect (affordable) platform for us to move some of our training content online. The team are super helpful - replying to any queries we have sometimes within the the hour and always able to resolve any issues we may be having using the platform.

We are yet to have any issues at all using Looop.

Sacha
Training Manager in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Simple, easy and engaging

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Looop is interactive and engaging, so people enjoy using it, which has meant we can treat it more like a learning portal than an LMS.

It's been stripped back to the essentials without removing functionality or design. The system works well and engages the users. Their customer services is incredible and they are always happy to help.

We've had some minor issues as we use SCORM, but these were very rarely due to looop. However, the team have found solutions even when it wasn't their issue!

Jen
Senior International L&D Manager in VK
Omroepen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Mobile-friendly, modern and completely customisable learning app!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really easy way of creating bite-sized learning in an engaging format that's mobile-friendly. We've had great feedback from our learners, who find Looop much more intuitive to use and a lot less corporate in style than an LMS. The guys at Looop are constantly involving it and incorporating user feedback so I think we'll see the features & functionality get even better. Occasionally we've had a few bugs but the tech guys have resolved them pretty quickly too.

Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

We love Looop!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful customer service as well! Support is quick to get back with our questions.

How easy it is to use! On the day we got the software, started using it right away.

Still pretty new, but we are happy we everything. If there is a feature that we want, then we ask the developers who are very open to new ideas.

Cesaltina
Group Housekeeping Manager in VK
Horeca

An easy system to create training resources

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In less than a year, we've been able to create over 100 resources that our housekeeping staff use to help them do their job. When we started there was only 2 of us creating content. Now we've trained `super-users' at each site so that they can add, edit, and change content. We now have a minimum of 12 people adding content. Love the platform, very easy to use and staff like the modern design of it too.

Looop has supported and helped us rejuvenate our learning and development, especially for housekeeping because it's kind of one of the departments that often gets forgotten about. Looop has made our employees feel invested in, which in turn has inspired another level of employee engagement.

Gemma
Academy Manager in VK
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Great all round

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We wanted to have something where our agents could learn in own time, at a speed they are comfortable with and material that caters for all and Looop provided us with this but it also gave us so much more from analytics to being so user friendly. Its become a tool we use as part of daily learning.

Great system. From an admin point of view its very easy to upload content but also to understand analytics and insight into how our people are understanding content. From a user preservative it caters to all, its a very easy but effective system which have been very beneficial to our business.

None - Its a great system. If at any point we have been unsure about anything we have contacted client support who have been on hand to help. Very fast service.

Jacquie
iQmetrix University in Canada
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Looop is a refreshingly modern take on learning and development!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Looop is very easy to use as an administrator, content creator and learner. The interface and experience from each user's perspective is simple and straightforward. Additionally, with the campaign features we're able to provide a more active, engaging and personalized approach for learners.

While the analytics are far above what we’ve had previously, I would love even deeper metrics and insights.

Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Looop makes it easy to get good content out there in engaging ways

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Extremely user friendly, easy and fast to create with.

A note-taking/saving mechanism for users would be fantastic.

Kirsty
L&D manager in VK
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Engaging and easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It is SO easy to use Looop, we can create our resources in minutes and we don't have to train anyone on how to use the system.

Small bugs occur every now and then but they're always resolved really quickly.