Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over Appy Pie

Maak gratis en binnen enkele minuten je eigen geweldige app!

Meer informatie over Appy Pie

696 reviews worden weergegeven

Brajesh M.
faculty
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2018

"I never think of building professional APP without learning abc of app building."

Opmerkingen: Happy to have my first app published on Google Play and soon I will start making money also.Its good and I personally find it very helpful to me ,as I was searching for tools like this which can help me doing such things because of some busy schedule I am not able to make time to study and working hands on new technology. Appypie really helpful in developing app which I dreamt off.

Pluspunten: Easy to use Interface and almost all the features are added which we require to build a professional app.At First I tried it making my personal biographic app GOPALA because upto then I am not sure or in other word don't have faith in appypie that it can be provide functionality like pro.But no sooner than I completed my first app I gone for 'ecommerce' and its working fine on Google Play. "Store" is The feature that I love most and I think you too.It has given new life to my app not only it grown my business but also given complete command over customer information and inventory management.

Minpunten: All of sudden they increases cost of their plan. Any way if they clear it earlier it will ok for service they providing. And one more thing that I missing so many time when I need to make hyperlink to the image or certain text ,even I searched on help there no answer about Hyperlink.

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2018
Romeo I.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

"Overall quality"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience I would say it is a good one. Nothing is perfect, but in my eyes the good outweighs some of the things we have to walk around to make things work. When you have a team of people dedicated to help you move forward then the outcome is bound to be good. I cannot say i have not been frustrated at times, but the signature in the email of the support team say "To your success". That alone means, and says a lot.

Pluspunten: The integration with our current business process was fairly easy. The main features to build an app out of the box are there. Within hours of first using it you can have a functioning App. It also goes beyond the app itself as you can integrate your app with other Appypie products (Automation tools...). I believe the biggest strength is that a lot of the headaches of managing and taking care of an app are being taken care of. I spend a lot of time on the chat and it is great to know that the submission team is always available. It creates a certain peace of mind for me which is really important. The support team sometimes comes up with creative solutions as well. I have gotten to interact with some of them on a regular basis ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...) so kudos on that :-)

Minpunten: The main thing I would say comes to the code customization part. I have a had a hard time trying to implement a custom search feature and was told it was not possible when I have a deep feeling it is. I am still keeping hope that we can find a way to circumvent the issue.

Selena B.
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018

"Frustrating Waste of Time"

Opmerkingen: Terrible. I'm just hoping this is a really bad learning curve. We got a fully functioning LMS (with tests, grading, certificates, surveys, videos, etc.) up and running by ourselves TWO YEARS AGO (from another site we found here on capterra) so I can't imagine an app being any harder than an LMS - but it seems this one is. I will update my review if it gets better and we actually launch something but right now it does not look good.

Pluspunten: They answered the phone although it seems like they are having multiple conversations at one time - which often leads to confusing and bad information.

Minpunten: They didn't help me when they answered in the phone. It doesn't seem like anyone speaks English as a 1st language and both I and my computer engineer had a very difficult time understanding what they were saying. In fact one tech support person told me to delete some of my work (and repeatedly told me to do so), then when I wanted to add my categories back (because they should have never been deleted in the 1st place), the add button didn't work to add them back again. I tried different browsers and sent them print screens - so I'm wondering if this software works reliably. They're telling me to email them the problem when I'm already sharing print screens (and I have video) through their live chat. There is an ENORMOUS language barrier - and the features and functions of appy pie are not well described. I spent all day trying to learn what was a category and what was a listing and how to add a page in a category (or maybe it's a listing). There is no glossary with pictures and there is no "i" button next anything and their broken English makes it virtually impossible for communications. I am perturbed that they told me to have them build my site instead after they told me to delete some of my work and their buttons no longer work to add what I deleted. That seemed kind of wrong - and I wonder if anyone else was told to delete their progress and then their appy pie dashboards buttons were deactivated so they couldn't move forward again.

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Osinachi U.
IT Personeel
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-10-2020

"My Few Month of Commendable Review for Appy Pie"

Opmerkingen: It Was a Good Experience all through. but it was one that requires you to be on your toes, and be ready to get either disappointed or Happy with your Work(Builded App)

Pluspunten: My first Love for the Appy Pie Platform, is been able to design Apps without you even signing in. Secondly you given a Basic Plan where you can build your App. Thirdly you have the opportunity to include features you see from already establish app or site. and Lastly but not the Least, you can also be able to monetize your App after productions through either Google Admob Amazon And more.

Minpunten: Unfortunately, Their are some more factors which make the platform stressful and tough for developers or Non-coders, First their is no much difference in App created on the Appy Pie Platform, they all tend to look similar, Secondly building a Clone App seems to be easy from start but definately going to be complicated. Thirdly you have to be ready to spend, if not you would have to stop your Project Half Way, which seems the Appy Pie Platform is a little bit contradicting it own usability by anyone(Poor).

• Beoordeeld op 31-10-2020
Mohamed H.
Admin
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"Great Service"

Opmerkingen: All problem are been handled very fast and solve in very quick and professionally.

Pluspunten: All Feature that available in this Software are great and very useful. Hope can implement more features in soon time.

Minpunten: Please help to add On FPX payment Gateway into all features that available. FPX payment gateway is very high demand especially in malaysia.hopefully can please add on it..Thank you

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Harshil K.
Internship
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

"My Application actually works"

Opmerkingen: Over the expectations, superb, highly recommended, more then what believe, extraordinary, extremely satisfying.

Pluspunten: I was amazed by the use of this software, it actually creates a real application which can be downloaded and also be operated. In my university subject names Digitalization in Industry 4.0 I have created a dummy application which I also sended and presented for my examination purpose. Its an project of creating a online application to start a venture. The software is very easy to operate and a application can be very easily created. I use a free trial version because I didn't want to make a professional application. The software provides me to add calendar, Payment details, news, social networks, branding and also advertisements. One another main feature of this application is the login system which is also verified via email, for being a dummy or demo application such an features really makes an sense. Secondly the application can be modifies easily via simple login to the software. Color, background and fonts were also edited in a designed way. I recommend this application to a person who is in search of an app maker software because this software is far better then the command written softwares. It saves time and a lot of money.

Minpunten: On a basic of free trial version, I appreciate the availability of features and types. I didn't have any major critics over this software. But I recommend a cost reduction for the pro version and also some additional free trials for students. As it is also a learning platform for the app designers.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020
Patrick S.
Systems Architect
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

"App Building Software"

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is what separates them from all their competitors.

Pluspunten: Ease of use for customers and clients is easy. As a software company also i find that with some good knowledge of the product it is easy to integrate and connect other features and functions. The art of software is always creativity.

Minpunten: cost is a bit over some competitors, however it has more features so there isnt really a comparative.

Dominique J.
Founder / CEO
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-1-2021

"Great Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: so far my experience has been phenomenal! I have gotten really amazing support when issues arise which is key for any software company!

Pluspunten: i like the variety of widgets i have to use to build out a custom app!

Minpunten: I wish the social media side of the feature widgets were more enhanced to be more aligned with the look and feel of other social media platforms (user profile, likes, shares, etc.). it's not really intuitive and thats basically my whole app (building community). so it would be nice to see this more enhanced.

• Beoordeeld op 12-1-2021
Bethany P.
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021

"Best Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: I never realized that it would be so easy to make my dream come true of creating and using my own app. The software is so flexible and could be used for any number of applications or ideas. I can't wait to start helping people with the professional application AppyPie has helped me realize!

Pluspunten: The software is relatively easy to navigate and use and I was able to get a functional App tested within a few days. Whenever I had trouble with ANY portion of the process the customer service chat was immediately available and they worked on my behalf to solve the issues I was having. I loved that I can test and preview my app as I move along and it looks professional. I didn't need to use any code to create a beautiful product. Definitely recommend!

Minpunten: Can be a bit hard to understand the submission process to Apple but this issue is easily averted by reaching out to the customer service team. Took a few hours to get comfortable with the platform.

• Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021
Barry K.
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"great support"

Pluspunten: They provide great support which is easy to access

Minpunten: it's a little pricey for me. I would like to be able to use some marketing tools, but can't afford them

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Likhwa M.
Senior Software Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"My experience with Appy Pie"

Opmerkingen: I found Appie Pie fairly easy to use if not rather too simple. In all fairness, Appy Pie does what it is intended to do. It works particularly well for someone who is just looking to create a basic store or business app but falls short for someone with some tech experience wanting to create something more complex. I managed to create a simple app but not exactly what I had envisioned because of the limitations when it comes to customization and control of the back end. It's still a great resource and I recommend it to anyone who needs to build a basic app.

Pluspunten: I like that it allows you to create a simple app even when you have no programming skills. In just a matter of minutes I can create an app for my clients. Appy Pie uses a series of questions to guide you as you develop your app and so the process becomes even simpler. Appy Pie also comes with the standard app features such as an About page and a link to your own website. It also comes with templates which can be easily customized to suit one's needs. I also like the text guides which suggest what to write or put in the various sections of your app. Appy Pie is fairly easy to use and anyone can get started building their app even with minimal knowledge of how to do so.

Minpunten: I wanted to build a more complex app and Appy Pie was limited in that regard. My vision had a detailed chat feature as well as a dynamic interface. I also needed more control of the app's backend so as to collect other user metrics and data but I could not. Appie Pie provides the developer little control over the user interface and functionality and this makes it rather limited for someone wanting to do more. For example if you would like an animation when a button is clicked or some background activity to happen automatically when a user does a specific action.

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Gayland S.
Business Owner
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019

"Shop No Further...Appy Pie is what you need."

Opmerkingen: Before Appy Pie, I was having difficulty being able to get all of our products listed so that the customers knew what we have available to purchase. With Appy Pie, that problem is solved and our revenue has increased.

Pluspunten: The software is surprisingly easy to use and overall the features are easy to use regardless of your experience level. One of my favorite features is that it has you covered no matter of app that you are using it for. The features it offers are outstanding and there are so many features. If you find yourself in a position where you could use technical help then you are in luck with their amazing technical staff. They will walk you right the steps you need to take in a way that works for your experience level. The technical department responds quickly to emails. When it comes times for updates APPY Pie has it done in no time at all and will send you a link if you like it. You really cannot go wrong with Appy Pie

Minpunten: I took several minutes to try and come up with something I did not like about this software and I really could not come up with one thing.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019
Ali G.
Administration
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2018

"THE MOST EASY AND MOST OPTION TO RELEASE YOUR IDEA WITH APPYPIE"

Opmerkingen: nothing more than it´s perfect
With appypie i earn monthly sitting home
best platform for people like me who dosn´t have any knowledge about coding and developing

Pluspunten: In just 3 step can make 5 type of application
No coding require.
Good design.
Best and fast support.
Cheapest price instead other platform that have less option
All option to maximise your revenue with your app (ads, purchase in app)
Good explanation for every option.
I use this platform more than 2 years and strongly recommend it to all, just have a try

Minpunten: a- Closeable banner ads which minimize the advertisement for more than 40% i prefer that my banner ads have a block in all pages and visitor can not close the app.
(visitor has to close the banner to get the start quiz button and if its block it will not)
b- Add a section in platform which members who sign up in app and pay for it will not see more ads in the app

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2018
Brian Y.
Director of Student Engagement
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020

"Used for a College"

Opmerkingen: Whomever my support person was ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided exemplary support which prompted me to write this review. Like any user, I just want something to work, and he fixed it in a couple minutes. No fight, no price gauging. Companies sometimes pay tens of thousands of dollars per year for what AppyPie can give you for pennies in comparison. More people need to know about this service.

Pluspunten: The functionality paired with the price maximized effectiveness of your organization. It's also extremely easy to use. I am not a developer, and I am able to customize our app and our image.

Minpunten: They have to keep up with Google Play and Apple, which can require a lot of rebuilds. Definitely worth the price to get the Premium.

• Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020
Tyrone B.
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020

"Customer support"

Opmerkingen: I would like to highlight the people behind the product that answer our questions everyday.
Even though you can read stuff and have faq's there is so much to absorb with your product you can forget small details

Pluspunten: The features are awesome. The membership card and loyalty system alone is great but now to add it in Augmented Reality and your own store is awesome.

Minpunten: I like it all because of the customer support. I have a problem with the member card. I think if you give a user a download button for a member card it should.
1. be easy to find in the phone.
2. be a real member card not just a screen shot of the member page.
I think just rearrange the existing info and display Member card image, Qrc code, member name, Member id, Member expiration date, maybe member Profile image if they uploaded it to the app. Also the alarm on my radio section is so not needed and I do not know how to take that feature off.

• Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020