Over Ignition

Practice Ignition is een krachtige manier om je klantgerichte bedrijf te runnen. Voorstellen, contracten, facturering, business intelligence +

Meer informatie over Ignition

The professionalism of final product. Ability to integrate testimonial videos.

It can be a bit tricky to navigate between invoices.

Beoordelingen van Ignition

Waar voor je geld

Ignition heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 101 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Ignition eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (101)

Will
Will
Co-Founder in Nieuw-Zeeland

Practice Ignition is makes service proposals with complex billing arrangements simple and easy.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The three main things I like the most about Practice Ignition are: 1. It's ability to handle complex billing arrangements in a proposal. It is the only platform I have come across that can easily manage up front fees, with recurring billing for a fixed period, and display this easily on a proposal. 2. I love the fact that you can set the proposal to require a credit card or bank details before it is accepted. Practice Ignition then collects the funds for you. One of the most difficult parts of running a service business is getting paid, but with Practice Ignition it takes that all away because the upfront fee is billed on acceptance, then the recurring billable amount is billed as set out in the proposal. It couldn't be easier. 3. The integration Practice Ignition has with Xero and WorkflowMax (XPM) is incredible. Once a proposal is accepted, it creates the job in WorkflowMax based on the job templates you have setup in WorkflowMax, and creates the invoices in Xero. It literally takes all the administration out of running a professional services company.

There are a few features I would like to see Practice Ignition develop, but after speaking with them they are going to push it right up the priority list as they agree. These features are: 1. The ability to create a recurring rate on recurring jobs 2. The ability to set a due date on a job - at the moment this is picked up from the contract end date. My understanding is this will be sorted soon, so by the time you read this it may be sorted!

Kate
Business App Advisor in Nieuw-Zeeland

PI for App Advisory Services

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team at PI are really helpful, from our initial conversations with them, to onboarding and set up, right through to our firm-wide roll out. They are quick to response to emails and jump on Zoom calls as and when needed. The software itself is easy to use and the UI is intuitive. Its been a learning curve for us around setting up our service library but the team have been on hand to give direction throughout. We're now starting to look at the added extras like webconnectors, videos and expending our service library to include traditional compliance services too.

This software has helped streamline our service offerings for app advisory service, helped our outline exactly what is involved or included in the scope, and more importantly what isn't. We've had great feedback from our customers when receiving proposals, and we can now create and send proposal in minutes whereas it used to take an hour or more to draft emails explaining it all. The speed of response from clients is amazing, and the turnaround from offering a service to acceptance and deployment of a job is a game changer for us.

There has been some internal resistance to using the software as accountants like to rely on the old methods of sending out paper forms to get signed off. However, it the app advisory space, we were able to use this to our advantage and get some real traction with the product before starting to roll it out across the more traditional areas of the business.

Andria
Andria
QuickBooks Trust ProAdvisor & Systems Engineer in Mexico
Bron: GetApp

Everything you need except that one FATAL FLAW

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have tested 100's or Accounting Practise Management Quoting & Re-Occurring Billing systems in my many years as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and found that of all of them, right now (August 2021), Practise Ignition has the most features you need as an Accountant to run a fully remote and automated firm. HOWEVER, that said, even with all these amazing features that are all in this one software (many are in others, but this one has the most), there is still one FATAL FLAW that (to date) they have not resolved. I do hope they resolve this soon because it is truly disappointing to not have this very basic feature in such a powerful system that has so many other incredible features to offer. No Refunds. That's gotta get fixed if this software is to be used in the Accounting Industry. There are workarounds for this, so for many people and companies, this may not be a deal-breaker for them. It's just that, this is not a cheap software so if you don't have the ability to REFUND your clients instantly when needed, that can really hurt client relationships. I hope that the Refund feature is resolved soon. Then this will be the best proposal and re-occurring payment processing system out there for our industry.

The best features include: -Ability to have your lead enter their own Credit Card or Bank Account information so it stays secure when they go to accept the proposal -Re-Occurring Monthly Payments with the ability to set a custom reoccurring date -Ability to add an On Acceptance and On Completion payment as custom dates along WITH a Monthly Re-occuring payment on one proposal -Full Integration with QuickBooks Online (creates customer, invoice, and payment transactions related to all accepted proposal sales so bookkeeping is done automatically for you each time) -When a clients credit card fails, Practise Ignition will email your client to notify them of the credit card failure and your client is given the opportunity and ability to update their payment information on file themselves, putting this risk back on the client and saving you and your practice from having to do any manual entry or additional accounting gymnastics -Ability to add videos to your Proposal and previously created brochures to add beauty & interactive content to your proposals. -Multiple Templates for Services, Proposals, Engagement Agreements etc. -Integration with Karbon for task creation based on items in the proposal

FATAL FLAW: NO REFUNDS & MONEY TAKES TOO LONG TO HIT BANK ACCOUNT (4 to 6 days) You can not give your client a Refund in Practise Ignition. That's right, NO REFUNDS. SO if you charge your client the wrong amount by mistake, or need to un-do an amount after they have canceled service, you can't push a button anywhere in this software to give your client a refund. You have to contact PI and ASK them if they will CONSIDER giving a refund to your client IF it is LESS than $2,000. If they approve, then they will process the refund about a week later. This is too slow, in my option. The workaround? They tell you that you should send a check, or use your bank or an outside system to send your client the refund. Which is MORE accounting work (the exact accounting work buying this software was supposed to solve), and since your client entered their own payment info, you don't have it to instantly give them $ back, so now there's more back and forth Correspondance and time-consuming effort needed that only takes seconds in all other comparable software out there. If the workaround is to use a different payment processor solution then one has to ask, "Why am I even using this one?". Now, if you have never given a refund in your life and you think it's so rare that this will happen that dealing with another merchant processor is worth for these one-off occasions, then by all means choose this software because it excels in more places than the competition. Just be warned.

Peter
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Engagement letters on Steroid makes getting paid FUN!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: great tool freat support its a value add, you know when the sales guys start talking ROI and comapring the time savings then your eyes glaze over cause you know obviously its not as good cause they have to work to sell it, ..... well Ignition app really does give an ROI without having to

makes it easy to prepare, send and get paid, whilst making the client aware of exactly what you are doing and what is expebted of THEM

only like to be able to have 2 or more signatories but that is minor issue

Stuart
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland

Overwogen alternatieven:

This software changed my life

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing - support team are great, I was set up and they even did some graphic design on our brochure.. ten minutes in I felt supported and knew it was the right decision!

The ability to look and feel like a big professional outfit even when you are a small firm. Our proposals look just as good as any prepared by the mid tier. The automatic billing and collections plus engagement letters and proposals literally save me hours on hours of work!!

The last piece for me is the direct debits in NZ - other than that it's perfect!!

Beth
Beth
Administrator in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best Proposal Software Available!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been so easy to work with Practice Ignition, and anytime I can't figure out how to do something, our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really quick to help me! He even created a workflow map for our process which showed us what we needed to work on/could automate to help our business even more!

We initially switched to Practice Ignition because it had the ability to collect payments when clients signed proposals plus it could do the reoccurring billing for us at the same time instead of us having to set it all up in QB. Clients can update their own payment settings, an the proposal process is really easy. Recently, they made changes which allow us to present multiple options within one proposal, as well as do variable billing and it has made things even better! Their support and webinars are incredibly helpful and we are so glad we switched to them! They really understand what we need for proposals and the bulk creation through support will definitely be helpful when tax season comes!

The thing we liked the least was we couldn't send options within the same proposal like we did in our old proposal software, but that's changed now! I think the only other issue we really still have is the ability to collect international payments

Alister
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best proposal software for technology-driven accountants

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It is very user-friendly and works amazingly within the Xero ecosystem. Our entire team uses it daily and pairing it with Loom videos it really brings a WOW-factor to our clients. Our Onboarding close rate definitely increased significantly!

It’s not a full fletched CRM like Insightly or Hubspot of course but can’t complain for the subscription price. More reporting around leads tracking and product type sale % will be awesome to have.

Sharon
MD in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

We would be lost without Ignition

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Super easy to use, the team are so friendly and supportive, clients find it very professional

We've been using Ignition since 2013 and find it very easy to use. Clients also like the experience, and find it very professional. It's very customisable, allows us to send quotes and proposals very quickly.

Would love pricing to be built into the software. We currently build fee quotes in a google sheet.

Michele
Registered BAS Agent/Bookkeeper in Australië

First Impressions

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We choose to work with apps who are listening to us and not just telling us what we can have. The team at Ignition keep the improvements and training coming to keep us engaged. Its always exciting to see what they are working on to streamline our engagements even more.

You only get one chance to make a first impression. Present your client with a professional branded brochure and proposal from Day 1.

Options are only available for larger practices.

Ciara
CEO in Mexico
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Ignition great for electronic signatures, not great on reporting

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Ignition is a great all in one platform if you're not relying on them for reporting. Their electronic signature abilities let you stay inside of the proposal which helps with client retention. The flexibility of crafting proposals is very good too.

The only and largest downside for me is reporting and it's made me consider other options.

Deborah
President in VS

We Love PI!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We love Practice Ignition it has been the platform we have built our business growth on for the past 4 years since implementation. We have grown 10% per year since then; and the fact that everything is streamlined from proposal to billing to collections to accounting in our QB company file has been a game changer. We are spending far less time doing administrative tasks and our accounts receivable has gone from over $80K per month to less than $20K at any given time. I would highly recommend this app to any practice that is looking to grow and sreamline!
Five Stars! We love PI!

The ease of use and the interface to the client. Getting paid right away for our services and integrating into our firm's QBO so that we can easily track our clients' billing. The training and support offered are very valuable.

We would like to be able to issue refunds to our customers using PI but thus far we are not able to. Also we would like to build in a surcharge for credit card payments but that is not an option.

Tricia
Owner in VS

Absolutely love PI

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Practice Ignition has been a game changer for us from the moment I pulled the trigger on it. It revolutionized our process for creating proposals, is an enormous time saver and it creates a process that is standardized and consistently the awesome experience we want our clients to have. We close more engagements and at better fees than ever before. I can't say enough about how it changed my firm and put us on the path to the firm I really want. It was the start of all the progressive ideas we have put into place because it gave me the space and the revenues to recreate my firm. The team at PI can't be beat. I am seriously crushing on all of them.😍🎉👏👍

It automates the preparation of proposals, it makes them look professional, it allows us to be paid sooner, the team at practice ignition is absolutely incredible.

Billing clients on an alternative schedule then monthly or quarterly was difficult but they have fixed that problem.

Travis
Accountant in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great website for creating client engagements

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Practice ignition save us heaps of time and this means we get to spend more time on value add work rather than chasing bills.

Practice Ignition has helped get a lot of our clients onto fixed fee payment plans this means we don't have to chase bills and its all easy to manage in one place.

It can be a bit confusing to get set up. I highly recommend using their tutorial videos to get an idea of what the software is capable of.

Simon
MD in Nieuw-Zeeland
Directiekantoor, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Epic.

Scalability. Ease of use. The elegance of the front-end presentation

Accounting Focus... we're a digital agency so that bit doesn't have relevance. But negligible.

Giovanna
Assistant Accountant in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Practice Ignition is a great tool and perfect for organizing proposals

5,0 5 jaar geleden

great for proposals and cash flow very flexible with different ways of payments, if the client is right infront of you they can check the email right through there phone.

the only complain is having to wait 2 weeks for the disbursal, everything else with Practice Ignition works great.

Bassim
President in VS

Practice Ignition has helped me simply the proposal writing process and payment collections.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

automated collections, it made my life a lot easier and improved our cash flow and overall collections.

It is not connected to Karbon. If it was connected to Karbon, we could start automating some of the the onboarding steps.

Leticia
CEO in Australië

Brilliant, saves me hours.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

* Saves time (proposal writing went from 3 hours to 15 minutes!!) * Saves money being left on the table * Enables digital payments including direct debits * Enables the sales process to scale * Usable and functional * Support is A1 and the team's communication is fabulous

The navigation. Sometimes I get lost clicking on things, but it's so minor it doesn't matter. This review requires more words before it submits, but I don't have any - hence this wasteful third sentence.

Brett
Owner in VS

Pleasant setup and support. Wonderfully streamlined practice!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software saves me time on administrative work and provides my clients with a clean, nice looking proposal and limits the number of login accounts they would need.

This software will standardize your proposals and engagement letters. I don't like having my stuff spread across multiple platforms and this does a great job at consolidating many of my tasks to one solution. I can create general "jobs" that I would do for a client and enter my engagement letters separately. Using software specific tags, I can customize the engagement letter and work to be done to each client without having to use the find/replace feature in Word. They will sync my accepted proposals into accounting software and collect payment (they use Stripe). I can set up reoccurring/ monthly agreements or one-off. Very happy I found this and wish I had found it sooner than I did.

It would be nice to change the display settings of my services I offer and templates I've created. Having the ability to only view services of a certain type would help when setting up the system as well as when I'm searching for the correct service to add to a client's proposal.

Alix
PM in Australië

Thanks PI

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's changed the way we work - and I don't have to call debtors any more!!

The thing i like most is the ase and efficiency of use

ummm building the templates was probably the only thing

Nicole
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Ignition totally changed our business

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The setup process changed the way we think about billing - moving to fixed fee saved so much time compared to hourly billing, has smoothed out our income and helps our clients budget.
We now review pricing much more regularly and it’s easy to update our terms and conditions and roll it out across our whole client base.
Ignition helps us look more professional.

We’ve been using Ignition for more than 5 years, and it has revolutionised our business, we are able to send digital proposals with a brochure to our existing clients and potential clients, so we can start the relationship the way we intend to continue - paperless!

Pricing is designed for bigger accounting firms, not small bookkeeping businesses

Andrew
Andrew

So easy and EFFICIENT

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Incredible customer service and support. They seriously go above and beyond.

Zero debtors problem! Integrates with Xero & Xero Practice Manager so workflow and sending of client invoices is automated

No smartphone app/access. Delay in receiving client funds when not using credit card.

Sahil
Sahil
CEO, Founder in Canada
Administratie

Value for money "Zero"

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I am using this app for my practice, on the outset PI team has done a great job, it has saved me a lot of time in so many aspects but for the amount of money they charge every month and the services that are available in Canada, its hard to put a value for money tag on this app.I like the functionality of PI, but for a app like PI which is so new to practices in Canada having such a bad customer support and no option for debit transactions is causing the app to go down so much in value for money grade.

Victoria
Director in VK
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

I love receiving emails saying we've won new clients, it feels exciting to see how we're growing!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can quickly and easily quote and see where we are up to with fees

The email notification when a client signs up, the ability to amend proposals even once they've gone to a client, the ability to create new services whenever we need to.

I would like the dashboard to be a bit clearer as I don't always understand it. I don't think it has an opt in feature for email comms and with the new GDPR regs coming in we would like to ask people whether they opt in to receiving comms from us at the same time as them signing the engagement letter.

Associate Partner in VK

Review of Practice Ignition

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been spot on - had regular calls with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] during the set up process and he has been very patient and dealt with any queries we had. Very pleasant to deal with and certainly knows his stuff. Please pass on our thanks!

Software is very user friendly and we have managed to get all of the team using it with minimal fuss and tailored the way it works to fall in line with our billing procedures. Certainly sped up the process of getting clients on board as previously using a paper based approach which wasn't really possible during the current pandemic.

Some of the wording of the options is not clear as to what it does. You find yourself doing some bits by trial and error and then previewing the proposal to see what that has done. Comes with experience though!

Randall
Accountant in Canada

Time Savings on the Front and Back End of Work

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Practice Ignition saved a substantial amount of time and effort on the collection of payments for various projects with our clients. Scoping out projects has become very powerful with creating proposals.

There are a some functions of the software that have yet to be developed for the Canadian market which results in a work around having to be used.