Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Toggl Plan

Van het plannen van werk tot het leveren ervan, teams gebruiken Toggl Plan om duidelijkheid te creëren, zinvol werk gedaan te krijgen en factureerbare uren te maximaliseren.

Meer informatie over Toggl Plan

Ease of use, look and feel of the product and the functionalities available, makes this product value for money.

My iPhone calendar has this function and I miss that in Toggl.

Beoordelingen van Toggl Plan

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Toggl Plan heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 112 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Toggl Plan eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (112)

Marco Genaro
Marco Genaro
Founder in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Perfect tool, very easy to use.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Amazing tool for time management. Since I use it, I understand better how I spent my time and I'm able to make adjustments based on that (delegate tasks, set limits to the time I spend in some clients, etc).

Very easy to use, Toogl is a great tool to track how you spend your time and, with that information, improve productivity. I only use the free version, but I like a lot, so I do it on a daily basis. As a freelancer with multiple clients, it's very useful because it allows me to know how many time I spent with each of them.

I would like some premium features to be included on the free plan, such as the Outlook Calendar integration or the task management. Anyways, is not a complaint, it already provides a lot of features for free.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Better team planning

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Thanks to Toggl Plan, we have been able to achieve more organization around our individual and group tasks, it takes us way less time to complete all our tasks because communication becomes a priority and it becomes easier to go through every step of the project while having access to different important files and having access to the calendar view, as well as the tasks. It allows me to set a proper structure for different projects and assign tasks quickly, I can have a broader view of each project's lifecycles and make smarter decisions based on our progress as a team, and with that, achieve better results.

My most favorite aspect about Toggl Plan is the fact that it is very convenient when it comes to speeding up the scheduling tasks. Toggl Plan has a well-built interface that has its tools positioned very nicely for easy access, and its user experience feels very intuitive and modern, which is something that I love about any software. Additionally, I think that features such as the drag and drop builder, is something that comes in handy a lot of times when needing to work in a pretty quick environment, and it becomes more precise when trying to assign tasks, keep track of them and have an overall control of everything, making any changes as fast as possible and providing real time updates. I also like the fact that collaboration is very possible with Toggl Plan, it allows us to collaborate in real time inside of the application and communicate efficiently about different tasks, projects, and more, allowing us to store different media and files for better communication and access of information.

To be honest, I think that Toggl Plan is a very simple yet complete software that does not offer more than what it promises, and that is alright. However, I really don't like using the mobile app because it is not as versatile as the web application, it is lacking a variety of tools and it does not work the same, which is a disappointment.

Clyde
MD of division in VK
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Needs work but is excellent.

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive. Good for generic task and planner planning (not for fullscale proj planning tho with dependencies etc, but thats not what I wanted). Needs better project integration (I don't understand it and trying to split up projects resulted in data loss, so just made all different projects parts of one big project.. Tasks (bizarrely called Icebox) is a bit of a chore. No one uses tasks by hours and minutes (has the dev ever done any PM?), so drop that in favour of making it really easy to set a number of days without having to chose dates. That said, tasks v useful, and drag and drop between folders etc excellent (provided you use with care).

SIMPLE TO USE! GREAT VIEW OPTIONS (3 months etc) -- Drag and Drop, easy edit of task positions and length, easy & flexi coloring, nice banding (called "segments"), easy note adding. Easily shared with colleagues (don't bother adding them as extra users tho [see Cons], just share the link).

No Data Export that I can find (which in itself is a concern -- help has broken links and seems chaotic), often does odd things and loses edits (minor so far, but this is why data export / import is vital). Poor Android version, but this prob a work in progress. Rollback also needed. The URL needs to be more consistent (at moment, it changes as you change project or view etc, leaving you wondering what your true URL is leaving one wondering where data will be next time. Tried to turn off daily report but still pesters me, so don't add your colleagues as separate email users or you might get some cross colleagues).

Stuart
Animator in Canada
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Cheap and easy, love it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this service for over a year now and don't see me needing anything else in the future, so I guess that it works pretty well for me! In the few times I have needed customer service, they have been very helpful and quick to respond.

I work hourly for clients so having a time feature on tasks is beneficial for me so that I can make estimations on my tasks and help plan my day(s). It's really easy to set up and re-schedule tasks and I utilise that Kanban view.

I think having recurring tasks might be a useful feature to implement in future. It can be a pain to create several of the same task. The big issue for me, however, is the lack of synergy between Toggl Plan and Toggl Track. I wish that if you created a project on one, it would transfer over to the other and you can begin tracking time on that project. They kind of seem like two separate softwares from two different companies right now. It's not the end of the world, but having something that ties hand-in-hand would be perfect.

Lee
Freelance Designer in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Capacity Resourcing at it's best!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had spoken to a handful of platforms and tried the free trials of others, and they just wasn't what I needed. When I found Toggl Plan there was no looking back. It has the high level functionality of assigning weekly capacity so I can plan my weeks/months accurately, with the more in depth phases, tasks, milestones, etc that is needed on an individual project level. There is the ability to include larger teams, and I can share the project timelines with my clients to track progress and be o the same page.
It is very simple and intuitive to use.

What I like most is the 'Team View' timelines so I can plan my time/projects accordingly. I can see a high level view of what projects I have, how many hours I need to work on each project that week, what weeks are fully booked, and when I can book the next project in without burning myself out. I can also see project deadlines (milestones) within the same view. What is also super awesome is I can share these timelines on an individual client level so they can see their project and what is scheduled as well as the project progress.

The only thing I have found a little annoying is the hourly assignments. You have to calculate the daily capacity which means if the 'phase' of a project moves from 4 days to only 2 days but it requires the same amount of time associate with it you have to re-calculate the daily hours. It would be nice if you could simply assign a weekly amount of hours to a phase, and then have that amount stay as it is whether the phase is stretched across 1, 2, 3 days or all week.

Linda
Design Lead in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy, simple, and beautiful tool for project management

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has allowed myself and our team to become more efficient by knowing who's doing what, which deadlines are shared across global offices, and to view 'at a glance' someone's work load and specific projects to collaborate.

It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Mouse interaction for dragging and duplicating tasks makes this feel like a high quality, well developed tool. The design is beautiful and is easy on the eyes as well, specially after this year's latest update.

It doesn't allow full customization beyond colors for projects/tasks, or to see progress "at a glance"/without needing to click on a task.

Soledad
UX Designer in Chili

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great Software! The nicest interface!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I arrived to Toggl plan by serendipity looking for pomodoro Toggl tracker Feature.
I love to try new tools and Toggle tracker is almost a must have productivity tool to me.
Very comfortable to make plans and divided them in logic tasks, with a really nice look and and feel.
A small and lovely usability detail: You don't have to press edit or save to make changes on cards, totally comfortable feature when you are in planning meetings

The interface of Toggl Plan is the most friendly and well designed of all kanban tools. Lovely typo, colors and very exact descriptions on cards, made me have crush with the tool. The

Sadly it has a weird integration with Toggl Tracker (even it works better with Trello). You can't see directly your Toggl Tracker clients and related them with a plan. Also when you go to your account, you can't back to the tool (had to click back button several times on the browser) With this small fixes, would be best tool.

Christopher
Christopher
Artist / Designer in Canada
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Finally, an easy to use Gantt chart system.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Teamweek to help myself keep on track and on target with my projects.

I have always known about myself that I need a Gantt style chart and linear-style calendar in order to keep myself on top of my various projects. I had tried so many other options and felt like it was hopeless. Then I somehow found Teamweek and was so impressed with the ease of use, the simplicity, and the clarity.

My only complaint would be that there is a bit of a learning curve for how YOU might want to use it. For example, just figuring out the best use of the different options and how they may relate to your projects.

Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Looking good - but not quite there yet

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been good. I used this as my go to planning app for projects and studies for around 3 months and it worked well. I still use it now when I need to plan for the long term and want to quickly calculate if I have enough person hours available. I am hoping a few more improvements will come in on the daily planning side, perhaps some more integrations, and I can get additional use out of the service.

This is a really cool app. It was great for planning my studies. I still use it occassionally for long term planning of projects. The drag and drop interface worked well. I liked the hour calculation.

I felt the mobile experience was lacking. It's amazing for long term planning, even weekly planning, but gets awkward when it comes to daily planning, or planning in fine detail for timetabling. It's great for regular arrangements, but gets messy when it comes to extraordinary events.

Walter
Director in Brazilië
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

A Simple, Easy and Effective Planning Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a tool that helped me organized my entire working space in 15 minutes, with an extraordinary simplicity and effectiveness. What else would I want?

The Simplicity above all. It runs super smoothly.

Doesn't have an android app yet. At least in the Brazilian Play Store.

Sandy
Marketing Manager in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Toggle Plan - Easy and Simple - Serves the purpose

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This product is the most simple and easy to use tool for planning my projects. I have used and tested a lot of different tools but TogglePan works the best.

The ease to add tasks and sharing feedback via comments works great. I really like the icebox feature to store everything that pops up in my mind and which i can always go back to, to see what my brainwaves have been.

I would like the DONE tasks to be out greyed together with the done icon. The IN PROGRESS icon i do not like and i think that might be a more splashing colour. The mobile app is still in the old TEAMWEEK version (which i have used for 3 years already), this should be transfered to Toggle Plan. I do not like the horizontal week overview in the mobile app...i rather would like to see that in portrait.

Reactie Toggl

4 jaar geleden

Hey Sandy, Thank you for your kind review! Our team is super happy to hear that you've found value in our product. We wanted to clarify a few things brought up in your review. You're right, when you mark a task as "Done" and it fades, the icon still keeps its original appearance. However, there's a workaround if you prefer not to see the emojis you can change or remove the emojis in Plan Board views (just click on the emoji icons in column headers). Same applies to the "In-progress" icon these can be changed. Regarding the mobile app, we're currently in the process of hiring a dedicated mobile person to bring the app up to date with the many changes our tool has gone through. Hope this helps!

Havah
Virtual Assistant in VS
, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Tool

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I use this tool every day for tracking the billable hours of several clients. It could not be easier to track, assign, edit, and review time on a variety of clients and their projects, and even look up past data in an analytics view.

The analytics view can be tricky to use to copy past hours into an invoice as you have to mouse over each day to see the totals, therefore cannot copy/paste those numbers or even glance at them to manually type into another window. It's not a problem though if you record each week at the end as the tracking page is easy to review in detail.

Gregorio
IT Manager in Mexico
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

This application has served me to keep track of time in tasks and to combine it with Asana software together they become a great tool of work.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The facility that gives you the application and portability make it easy to use, I do not use it but I know that it can be linked to a billing software, but even if it is not linked it helps you keep track of the hours you should charge to the clients.

The control of the projects becomes much easier to take it with this tool, it helps you have repetitive tasks in a streamline, optimizing the administrative time you will be able to visualize the progress and the status of the projects in a simple and clear viewer.

Sincerely I have not had big problems with the application, but if I have to say something about the application it seems that the color palette to define the projects is somewhat limited, and also when a project has many tasks or is already very large the system it's a bit slow

Nazeli
Marketing manager in België
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Toggl Saved Us!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A colleague left the team and we had to share her tasks between us for a few months, while all of us working from home. Toggl came to our rescue, and I don't think we could have managed without it. It would have been a disaster. I can't imagine work without Toggle anymore.

It saves so much time that we'd usually waste on writing, searching and archiving emails. It is great how each task has it's place, and all correspondence/files/participants are in this same place.

I'm trying really hard but I really can't think of anything that needs improvement, at least for our team's needs.

Tiffany
Office Administrator in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great tool for remote employees

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy tracking of general tasks, plus the ability to track sub-tasks across a wide range of projects. It also works well for tracking multiple clients.

The app is not as user friendly as the desktop version. I would love to be able to manually input time entries in the app the way I do with the desktop version instead of just using the stopwatch.

Michelle
Marketing Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Time Tracking Software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reporting is easy to use.

I am a marketing consultant with multiple clients and Toggl helps me keep track of projects by client as well as different rates.

There is no way to change a client rate without altering historical data, but there is a workaround by creating a new project with the new rate attached to that project.

Emile
Software Developer in Zuid-Afrika
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Keeping track of your billable hours has never been easier.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Toggl allows you to set up a wide variety of customers and projects each with their own tariff per hour, the developers then simply activate the timer when they are working on a clients project and when done, stops the timer to reflect the exact time spent on the described task.

To fully unlock all the features we would like to use, can become quite a pricey venture as we have discovered so make sure to do proper research beforehand.

Pim
Sales / Planning / Purchase / IT in Nederland
Plastics en kunststoffen, 11-50 werknemers

For everyone

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good. We use it a lot.

After 2 years of searching not affortible software we found Toggle plan, finally some affortable and easy to use software.

We use this software on a big screen, that needs to be updated every once in a while. Meaning i have to refresh te page every time. We would like to see a function for big screen mode's. That is something we never found in software. We would love to see that you can work on your pc and it updates the big screen.

Shahera
Manager in Sri Lanka
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Intuitive and functional

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being new to project planning /management I was a little overwhelmed with all the options out there. Teamweek provides a simple and functional solution to newbies such as myself. I cannot recommend it enough as a project management tool

- Easy to figure out - View and manage plans at a glance - Easily change and shift tasks - drag and drop functionality is spot on - Customizable for OCD categorization freaks (me) - Icebox - great option for long term planning

- To Do list (Just an idea but if this can work with Google Keep I would worship at the altar of Teamweek) - High contrast mode - not sure that the designs and backgrounds make sense unless they are customizable to provide a further level of categorization - Daily emails - this hasn't been such a useful functionality for me

Beela
Communications Director in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good because of its diverse features

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Ability to create buckets of time, has a Chrome plugin to time things automatically, has detailed reports, good visual interface, color coding, overall I like it.

I wish the Chrome button allowed a dropdown with specific projects or most often used/most recently used so I don't always have to get back into the desktop and adjust the hours.

Chief of Ideas in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Super visual team planning tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love that you can see what all the team has on their plates with all of their clients/projects. Most project management tools don’t have that.

I love it just from a team tool that doesn’t take too much time to use. The account people want to have more places to track the details of the projects

Jendi
CEO in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Newest Tech with Awesome, Old-School Service

Opmerkingen: Stellar.

I have tried more project management software packages than I care to admit. I finally found one that works--enough detail to be useful but easy enough to use that I can stick with it.

I would like to be able to enter recurring tasks more easily.

ken
marketing manager in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good App for Time Tracking.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Has everything from Mac App to Website App and can track time on the go. The dashboard is a great feature to easily see everything at a glance.

Adding time entry can be a bit tedious. I would like to see more integration with different types of software.

Monica
VMS Support Analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Ease of Track in every window

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Would be amazing if there was a way to consolidate the items tracked in a ticket item to automatically calculate in Toggl.

There is definitely a pro to having a toggle icon in everything you do. Easy to press start and get tracking.

Sometimes stopping and restarting gets a bit tangled with you have a lot of task happening co-currently. Not a great multi-tasking tracker. But great at the basic task tracking as needed.

Rita
Marketing Coordinator in Canada
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Yes, you should count your time.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The idea is super interesting. You have a to-do list and needs to know how long you spend on each. You can measure your time or you can set a time to do a task. I think it's the best app to use the Pomodoro method.

You have to create a habit to use Toggl, otherwise, you will forget about the app in no time. It's really nice, you should try it!