Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Toggl Plan

Toggl Plan is een eenvoudig te gebruiken tool voor taakbeheer. Gebruik borden om prioriteiten te stellen en tijdlijnen om te begrijpen wat er moet gebeuren en wanneer.

Meer informatie over Toggl Plan

I like the integrations with trello & slack. I like the chrome extension that allows me to track time directly from trello.

My iPhone calendar has this function and I miss that in Toggl.

Beoordelingen van Toggl Plan

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Toggl Plan heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 114 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Toggl Plan eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (114)

Marco Genaro
Marco Genaro
Founder in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Perfect tool, very easy to use.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing tool for time management. Since I use it, I understand better how I spent my time and I'm able to make adjustments based on that (delegate tasks, set limits to the time I spend in some clients, etc).

Very easy to use, Toogl is a great tool to track how you spend your time and, with that information, improve productivity. I only use the free version, but I like a lot, so I do it on a daily basis. As a freelancer with multiple clients, it's very useful because it allows me to know how many time I spent with each of them.

I would like some premium features to be included on the free plan, such as the Outlook Calendar integration or the task management. Anyways, is not a complaint, it already provides a lot of features for free.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Better team planning

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to Toggl Plan, we have been able to achieve more organization around our individual and group tasks, it takes us way less time to complete all our tasks because communication becomes a priority and it becomes easier to go through every step of the project while having access to different important files and having access to the calendar view, as well as the tasks. It allows me to set a proper structure for different projects and assign tasks quickly, I can have a broader view of each project's lifecycles and make smarter decisions based on our progress as a team, and with that, achieve better results.

My most favorite aspect about Toggl Plan is the fact that it is very convenient when it comes to speeding up the scheduling tasks. Toggl Plan has a well-built interface that has its tools positioned very nicely for easy access, and its user experience feels very intuitive and modern, which is something that I love about any software. Additionally, I think that features such as the drag and drop builder, is something that comes in handy a lot of times when needing to work in a pretty quick environment, and it becomes more precise when trying to assign tasks, keep track of them and have an overall control of everything, making any changes as fast as possible and providing real time updates. I also like the fact that collaboration is very possible with Toggl Plan, it allows us to collaborate in real time inside of the application and communicate efficiently about different tasks, projects, and more, allowing us to store different media and files for better communication and access of information.

To be honest, I think that Toggl Plan is a very simple yet complete software that does not offer more than what it promises, and that is alright. However, I really don't like using the mobile app because it is not as versatile as the web application, it is lacking a variety of tools and it does not work the same, which is a disappointment.

Clyde
MD of division in VK
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Needs work but is excellent.

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive. Good for generic task and planner planning (not for fullscale proj planning tho with dependencies etc, but thats not what I wanted). Needs better project integration (I don't understand it and trying to split up projects resulted in data loss, so just made all different projects parts of one big project.. Tasks (bizarrely called Icebox) is a bit of a chore. No one uses tasks by hours and minutes (has the dev ever done any PM?), so drop that in favour of making it really easy to set a number of days without having to chose dates. That said, tasks v useful, and drag and drop between folders etc excellent (provided you use with care).

SIMPLE TO USE! GREAT VIEW OPTIONS (3 months etc) -- Drag and Drop, easy edit of task positions and length, easy & flexi coloring, nice banding (called "segments"), easy note adding. Easily shared with colleagues (don't bother adding them as extra users tho [see Cons], just share the link).

No Data Export that I can find (which in itself is a concern -- help has broken links and seems chaotic), often does odd things and loses edits (minor so far, but this is why data export / import is vital). Poor Android version, but this prob a work in progress. Rollback also needed. The URL needs to be more consistent (at moment, it changes as you change project or view etc, leaving you wondering what your true URL is leaving one wondering where data will be next time. Tried to turn off daily report but still pesters me, so don't add your colleagues as separate email users or you might get some cross colleagues).

Lead Developer - Technical Lead in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Planning made easy

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Toggl Plan has a really nice clean interface, making adding and managing projects simple. The Gantt charts are a great way to manage project timelines.

Honestly only real downside to Toggl Plan is that it doesn't include Toggl Track functionality without purchasing a separate subscription.

Stuart
Animator in Canada
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Cheap and easy, love it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this service for over a year now and don't see me needing anything else in the future, so I guess that it works pretty well for me! In the few times I have needed customer service, they have been very helpful and quick to respond.

I work hourly for clients so having a time feature on tasks is beneficial for me so that I can make estimations on my tasks and help plan my day(s). It's really easy to set up and re-schedule tasks and I utilise that Kanban view.

I think having recurring tasks might be a useful feature to implement in future. It can be a pain to create several of the same task. The big issue for me, however, is the lack of synergy between Toggl Plan and Toggl Track. I wish that if you created a project on one, it would transfer over to the other and you can begin tracking time on that project. They kind of seem like two separate softwares from two different companies right now. It's not the end of the world, but having something that ties hand-in-hand would be perfect.

Freelance Designer in Canada
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Capacity Resourcing at it's best!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had spoken to a handful of platforms and tried the free trials of others, and they just wasn't what I needed. When I found Toggl Plan there was no looking back. It has the high level functionality of assigning weekly capacity so I can plan my weeks/months accurately, with the more in depth phases, tasks, milestones, etc that is needed on an individual project level. There is the ability to include larger teams, and I can share the project timelines with my clients to track progress and be o the same page.
It is very simple and intuitive to use.

What I like most is the 'Team View' timelines so I can plan my time/projects accordingly. I can see a high level view of what projects I have, how many hours I need to work on each project that week, what weeks are fully booked, and when I can book the next project in without burning myself out. I can also see project deadlines (milestones) within the same view. What is also super awesome is I can share these timelines on an individual client level so they can see their project and what is scheduled as well as the project progress.

The only thing I have found a little annoying is the hourly assignments. You have to calculate the daily capacity which means if the 'phase' of a project moves from 4 days to only 2 days but it requires the same amount of time associate with it you have to re-calculate the daily hours. It would be nice if you could simply assign a weekly amount of hours to a phase, and then have that amount stay as it is whether the phase is stretched across 1, 2, 3 days or all week.

Linda
Design Lead in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy, simple, and beautiful tool for project management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has allowed myself and our team to become more efficient by knowing who's doing what, which deadlines are shared across global offices, and to view 'at a glance' someone's work load and specific projects to collaborate.

It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Mouse interaction for dragging and duplicating tasks makes this feel like a high quality, well developed tool. The design is beautiful and is easy on the eyes as well, specially after this year's latest update.

It doesn't allow full customization beyond colors for projects/tasks, or to see progress "at a glance"/without needing to click on a task.

Christopher
Christopher
Artist / Designer in Canada
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Finally, an easy to use Gantt chart system.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Teamweek to help myself keep on track and on target with my projects.

I have always known about myself that I need a Gantt style chart and linear-style calendar in order to keep myself on top of my various projects. I had tried so many other options and felt like it was hopeless. Then I somehow found Teamweek and was so impressed with the ease of use, the simplicity, and the clarity.

My only complaint would be that there is a bit of a learning curve for how YOU might want to use it. For example, just figuring out the best use of the different options and how they may relate to your projects.

Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Looking good - but not quite there yet

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been good. I used this as my go to planning app for projects and studies for around 3 months and it worked well. I still use it now when I need to plan for the long term and want to quickly calculate if I have enough person hours available. I am hoping a few more improvements will come in on the daily planning side, perhaps some more integrations, and I can get additional use out of the service.

This is a really cool app. It was great for planning my studies. I still use it occassionally for long term planning of projects. The drag and drop interface worked well. I liked the hour calculation.

I felt the mobile experience was lacking. It's amazing for long term planning, even weekly planning, but gets awkward when it comes to daily planning, or planning in fine detail for timetabling. It's great for regular arrangements, but gets messy when it comes to extraordinary events.

Walter
Director in Brazilië
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

A Simple, Easy and Effective Planning Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a tool that helped me organized my entire working space in 15 minutes, with an extraordinary simplicity and effectiveness. What else would I want?

The Simplicity above all. It runs super smoothly.

Doesn't have an android app yet. At least in the Brazilian Play Store.

Abel
Teacher in Portugal
Animatie, 201-500 werknemers

Abel's Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It is easy to work with and plan the animation film production for my students

Printing should be MUCH better. It makes all sense to print the plan in a full row. My students usually tries to get to toggle platform, which is another thing. Toggle Plan is not a nice name.

Gilbert
Educational Games Designer in Australië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Toggl Plan - A silky smooth experience from truly useful software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I find Toggl Plan very pleasing to use overall. I also really appreciate nice little touches like right clicking to copy/paste task blocks, or a native dark mode which make using this app a piece of cake. It's obviously been designed by people who actually use it.

+Easy to use and get set up with and easy to add teammates to +I liked that I could split up tasks by categories but then see everything in the birds-eye project view +Functional and quick to use, with handy importing task features (ie from CSV) or via a chrome extension +I absolutely LOVED the drag interface - feels way better than manually entering in start and finish dates, and I liked that I could simply drag the task block to other team members if needed +Quite a generous trial version (and support was really friendly and helpful and didn't pressure me to buy the premium version which makes me much more inclined to buy)

-If I was going to be picky, I'd say some of the default colours for task blocks are a little too glarey (but it's easy to change them). -It would be super nice if there were a few more native integrations, but I'm sure these will come with time

Havah
Virtual Assistant in VS
, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Tool

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I use this tool every day for tracking the billable hours of several clients. It could not be easier to track, assign, edit, and review time on a variety of clients and their projects, and even look up past data in an analytics view.

The analytics view can be tricky to use to copy past hours into an invoice as you have to mouse over each day to see the totals, therefore cannot copy/paste those numbers or even glance at them to manually type into another window. It's not a problem though if you record each week at the end as the tracking page is easy to review in detail.

Gregorio
IT Manager in Mexico
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

This application has served me to keep track of time in tasks and to combine it with Asana software together they become a great tool of work.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The facility that gives you the application and portability make it easy to use, I do not use it but I know that it can be linked to a billing software, but even if it is not linked it helps you keep track of the hours you should charge to the clients.

The control of the projects becomes much easier to take it with this tool, it helps you have repetitive tasks in a streamline, optimizing the administrative time you will be able to visualize the progress and the status of the projects in a simple and clear viewer.

Sincerely I have not had big problems with the application, but if I have to say something about the application it seems that the color palette to define the projects is somewhat limited, and also when a project has many tasks or is already very large the system it's a bit slow

Nazeli
Marketing manager in België
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Toggl Saved Us!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A colleague left the team and we had to share her tasks between us for a few months, while all of us working from home. Toggl came to our rescue, and I don't think we could have managed without it. It would have been a disaster. I can't imagine work without Toggle anymore.

It saves so much time that we'd usually waste on writing, searching and archiving emails. It is great how each task has it's place, and all correspondence/files/participants are in this same place.

I'm trying really hard but I really can't think of anything that needs improvement, at least for our team's needs.

Kendal
CEO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use time tracking

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Toggl has a free version for a limited number of users, so a great option for a small business that's trying out time tracking software

The functionality is not as great as other paid alternatives (Harvest). I'd like the ability to switch between users on the main screen so I can see real time what my employees are running their timers for.

Michelle
Marketing Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Time Tracking Software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reporting is easy to use.

I am a marketing consultant with multiple clients and Toggl helps me keep track of projects by client as well as different rates.

There is no way to change a client rate without altering historical data, but there is a workaround by creating a new project with the new rate attached to that project.

Web Developer in VK
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Planning is a breeze

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Easy to schedule team members in a variety of departments, drag & drop makes it even easier, works well with Toggl Track and JIRA.

No real negatives, even the cost isn't too bad for a business.

Lindsey
Project Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame

Easy to Use Time Tracker

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Toggl is very simple to use. I've had team members use it so I can see what they spend the most time on to improve their efficiency. It's as simple as adding or selecting a previous task and starting the timer. Once you are done, stop the timer and switch to your next task. The best thing about the product is it's ease-of-use. You can also track time offline. This is a great tool for if you are needing to track your time traveling or in meetings without internet access.

If you forget to stop the timer from running, the software will not warn you. For example, if you need to step away from your computer for a while and your computer goes to sleep, the timer will continue to track. You can update the time once you come back, but you'll just need to remember when it was that you stepped away originally.

Randy
Exercise Therapist in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Useful for the self-employed

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I needed a software that could help me record multiple tasks at the same time, so I can adequately send invoices to my clients. Toggl provided that by allowing me to cover my learning periods, time spent writing and performing extensive research for projects. It didn't take long to understand how to use this, even for first timers and after being recommended it for my business I'd like to do so for whoever reads this review. Toggl ended up saving me the hassle of creating an elaborate system to manage my time, and solved it with a simple click of a button.

One thing I'd like to see is the availability to use multiple timers. Sometimes I can perform writing for 2 clients on a similar topic, but start and end at different times. It would be nice to be able to pause and continue these timers in tandem with my work. Also my memory is terrible and sometimes I forget to stop by timer, so an app to access and pause at my convenience would be extremely helpful. Lastly, since I'm travelling a lot as I work, often I encounter places with poor internet connection and my timer can malfunction when this happens, so a way for it to keep going without internet would be a bonus as well.

Raewyn
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
, 2-10 werknemers

Timekeeping made easy

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It’s so easy to use. Literally press the start and stop button when you start and finish what you’re doing. Even when you forget, it’s prompts you. And if you remember later, you can also edit the entries or post one belatedly.

The prompts while useful can become annoying when you use the computer for non-work related matters too.

april
research assistant in VS
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Neat software to be more productive

5,0 4 jaar geleden

1. very clean and user-friendly interface 2. free for personal users to organize different projects 3. very easy to pick up (set plans/tasks, switch status, etc) 4. useful tips sent by customer support team 5. can send communication to slack

1.can't bring your plans with you (no app that can syn with the calendar, neither an optimized webpage to check to-dos on cellphone) 2. no good options to create an operation or a repeative activity 3. not easy to prioritize tasks by dragging them up and down in the timeline.

Reactie Toggl

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind feedback. :) I also have some good news - we're currently working on our mobile app so you could take your plans with you anywhere. It's a work in progress and will definitely take a few months to develop but we're on it! We're also working on a solution for repetitive tasks so stay tuned.

Sander
Graphic Designer in België
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great planning tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! We use it daily.

Easy, no-nonsense planning tool. Great customer service, very open to suggestions.

There was an update a number of people didn't like, but after contacting customer service, they listened and changed it.

E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Best Plan Ever

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Planning is much simpler with Toggl Plan. It integrates well two important views of the tasks' organization. It is easy to share a view mode and keep a record of tasks completeness. I may be wrong but it looks like the bar that indicates late delivery on Gantt was replaced by an icon status, which is the link with the columns in Kanban indeed. This has taught me a better planning practice, however, I missed a way to measure my performance because I can't see my working pace.

It can easily switch between Kanban (board view) and Gantt (timeline view), allowing the understanding of different nuances of the project planning. Also, the scroll works very well on the timeline view, since we only need to hold "shift" while scrolling to go forward and backward throughout the dates. The drag feature with multiple tasks is awesome too.

Sometimes the page loading time takes so long. Sometimes the tasks duplicate while dragging the activities on bulk edit mode. And there isn't a horizontal scrollbar, and I don't think intuitive to hold "shift" to scroll for both sides. I took a while to find it out. At last, milestones could be integrated to external calendars.

Brandon
Owner in Canada
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Get your time back

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love it!

This changed my process forever. I'm so much more efficient.

Sometimes I realize I'm wasting time on things I like doing.