RedTeam Flex reviews

Over RedTeam Flex

Uitgebreide cloudgebaseerde oplossing voor projectmanagement, documentbeheer en financiën in de bouw.

Meer informatie over RedTeam Flex

Everything is laid out and clear. Navigation is simple and downloads don't take forever.

Sometimes the browser runs slow which is probably due to my computer so no real dislikes for the software.

Beoordelingen van RedTeam Flex

4,0
4,0
Waar voor je geld

RedTeam Flex heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 195 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RedTeam Flex eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (195)

Phil
Project Manager in VS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The main reason we have purchased RedTeam was to free up my time. We need a program that helps eliminate time-consuming processes and redundancies. While at the same time track time-sensitive communications. Estimates, budgets, buyouts, and billings can bog you down in tedious detail. But have a system that tracks it from day one thru the full life of the project is a great benefit. Also, having the ability to link with QuickBooks makes our office manager grateful she doesn't have to learn a new system.

Systematic process. The program is well tuned to help eliminate the pitfalls of being so busy and missing a step or piece of information. The process forces you to not shoot from the hip, as we all have done and been bitten by it. The customer support can't be beat. The techs know their stuff and help you get going quickly, even when you ask the software to do something it was not designed to do, they still help you figure it out.

Implementation, with any robust complete software program converting completely over to it takes time. The transition is challenging if you are busy. You will be tempted to stick with what you have always done due to being comfortable with it. However, that said the RedTeam support has helped me time and time again as I use the software more and more.

Paul
Business Development and Operations in VS

One Stop Shop

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am fortunate that after the software had been originally abandoned in our company, we have decided to give it another try with direct assistance from the Red Team Success team. They have been great! I am realizing now that the software really can be the main platform we use statewide with all functionalities that it encompasses. The key is correct onboarding and training at the beginning. I would advise this software to anyone who has the financial capital to go ahead and purchase it.

The software is a One-Stop-Shop. It encompasses features from project planning to project fulfillment. In our case, we deal with scheduling (Gantt charts), accounting, document retention, and tracking, inventory, multiple projects in different locations varying from single-family housing to multi-family housing all under construction simultaneously. The software allows access and provides learning tools for the novice person starting out in construction and has great tools for the experienced person in construction. It is also compatible with other programs.

1. Some of the features, starting out with passwords seem to be elementary. For example, you cannot use characters in your password. 2. Without clear onboarding from the support staff, the software can be cumbersome and confusing to implement company-wide 3. It would be nice to have more features accessible on the mobile app. 4. It's very pricey if you're not going to use all the features

Kim
Staff Accountant in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Review

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Ability to search jobs/commitments through the vendor screen.

System is cumbersome. You cannot easily move from job commitment to invoices, you must change from the commitment screen to the vendor screen then search for the invoice. Reports are too wide for landscape view and cut off data. When updates are made not all the bugs are worked out before going live.

Reactie RedTeam Software

3 jaar geleden

Kim, I am sorry to read that you have had some frustration with some of the functionality in RedTeam. Using the home button you can travel to the invoice tab with two clicks or if you are in the commitment section you can open the commitment audit to access the corresponding invoices as well. We have added a lot of functionalities to RedTeam in the past few months, we always invite you to chat with our team (available from 8 am to 8 pm EST daily) if something is not working for you. We appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to review RedTeam.

Valerie
Contacts & Billing in VS

Excellent Project Management Software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

One of the things that I like about RedTeam is the job cost reports. I can provide reports to PM's in seconds, instead of having to go to different softwares to pull numbers. I also like the interface between RedTeam and DocuSign with sending POs and subcontracts. It makes it easy to track if a contract was signed by our vendor. Before RedTeam, we didn't have a way to track the status of contracts. The lien tracker is very helpful to keep track of our preliminary liens. Before we used Excel to keep track of them.

The WIP Reports need a little work. Once a project is closed, it is dropped off our WIP report. Currently, we are using Excel. The billing needs a little help. We would like to be able to enter in the current amount that we want to bill instead of using a percentage or having to add the number to the previous amount billed.

Justin

Red Team Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Ease of use. We like the project labeling, ability to sort by WIP and Bids.

We really like everything, just want to see some modifications. Things such as WIP tab does not remove "closed" projects from it, so our WIP list just keeps getting larger. If we revise an estimate, we would like to be able to keep the original estimate, number, etc and open a revision with the new information. We would like to rename in the schedule of values "fee" and "overhead" to whatever we see fit. Lots of other small changes that we can hopefully keep suggesting and get implemented in the future.

zachary
Superintendent in VS

ASI GC superintendent Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Ease of use and ability to convey what happens daily on site.

We use the app a lot in the field and sometimes it doent load up fully. Not too many complaints with the App other than that. Also, what our office team sees and what the field guys see are completely different and was confusing at first.

Bill

Project Management

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped me keep up with the daily challenges we face with a construction project. From cost estimates to daily communication with architects and clients it keeps everything organized in one place for ease of use and review.

That it pulls together all the everyday issues I need to deal with for Construction management

Layers of links in the email to documents has been a complaint I receive from Architects.

Katie
Project Coordinator in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great Customer Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We just started using it and so far it seems very useful, the commitment forms are auto generated with the information you input, all our vendors were uploaded into the system to make it easy to request bids or manage projects.

The ability to easily track projects and subcontractors submittals, schedules and change orders.

You must use QB or Sage to integrate your accounting and cost code features.

Terry
Office Admin in VS

Functionality

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Like stated, I love the program. The best part for me has been the easy way to get around and all of the videos available for additional training.

I love everything about the Red Team. It's easy, it's thorough, and I believe that it will lead the company to where it needs to be.

I have nothing negative to say about the Red Team. Its been a wonderful process so far.

Rashad
Rashad
Photographer in Azerbeidzjan
Fotografie, 51-200 werknemers

Team Management through the software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally, I would say that because of the price I moved to RedTeam and the amazing work of support team made me stay in this platform until now.

The use of the software is not complicated since it involves the broad types of features. To manage the bills is the great opportunity that makes possible convenient management. The support team is working greatly that is one the reasons holding me in this platform. With the feature of learning I can prepare the new members of my team in the short time.

There are still features waiting to be added to the software since the peers of the RedTeam provides already. The interface could be more confusing than you expect. The mobile version is still waiting to be renovated with new features.

Kyle
Assistant Project Manager in VS

Red Team an Amazing Software for Construction

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience for this product is I like it a lot. Even though there are a few issues we have with the minor errors here and there, it is overall a great product to have. To be able to list everything you need for a superintendent on a job site to document everything down in one place is huge. I believe this team can make this software even better in the future by continuing to make changes and updates and listening to their customers who tend to use this all the time.

The thing I like most about this software is it has been a massive help with our employees and customers in the field and the office. It labels things clearly, and it documents everything how we want it.

I believe there is still a few bugs with this software on the mobile side, also a few on the desktop side. Not being able to since RFI's with plan grid sets us back a few. Not being able to Edit some of the accounting fields makes it a little tricky for our controller to get the correct numbers. Just a few tweaks here and there and listing to suggestions from customers who use it every day will help improve this product if the development team could act on it.

Sharon
CO-Owner in VS

Professional Contractor Software - and user friendly

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great center for our business for everyone to access.

What i like most about Red Team is if something doesn't work the IT department works with you to make it work for your company.

I really have not found anything i did not like

Adam
Project Engineer in VS

RedTeam on a Multi-Family Project

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RedTeam is a good project management tool for residential projects. It is currently being used on a multi-family project and definitely has some pros, as it keeps up with agendas, meeting minutes, submittals, and other project management items. The benefits I've come across using RedTeam is that it documents everything. If on the off chance something is deleted due to user error, their support team is fantastic and pretty responsive. They can usually rectify an issue if given some additional information (i.e. when the error occured, what was deleted, etc.).

It is cloud based that can be used via web browser or on the mobile application and can be used anywhere with an internet signal.

The user interface is not fluid and user friendly with regards to daily items (i.e. RFI's, submitting multiple submittals).

Guy
Vice President in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Cloud based construction system with user friendly theme.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Red Team for the past 5 years, we switched from another company that had more bells and whistles however the learning curve was well over a month for new users.
Its critical in our industry that Project Managers can get up to speed and move forward with managing their projects quickly. Red Team is not only a user friendly system , it also has an extremely pro-active support team that are always available.
In addition, they have sat with us on numerous occasions and listened to ideas of enhancement and have worked closely with us on implementation. We recommend Red Team to any company trying to get projects managed in a professional manner with minimal learning time and at a reasonable cost.

Robert

My Thoughts

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer support. They're focused on providing a great experience. It shows.

It's very well thought through. Very complete in the picture it can paint. I appreciate the fact it interfaces with GBO rather than creating a stand alone accounting engine. Now, I get the best of what's available with QBO, and RedTeam focuses on what they do best.

Identification of the various functions. Sometimes it takes a while to find a specific function. The good part, the functionality is there.

Mary
Project Accountant/Project Coordinator in VS

Best software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

RedTeam really is thought out for the construction industry. Everything you need to know about your project is at your fingertips any time you want it. It tracks everything for you. You don't have your project information spread out in different folders or servers. Very user friendly. I've been using RedTeam for 9 years and can't imagine not having it.

There are a few areas that could use some improvement regarding invoices.

Gina
Project Coordinator in VS

Program does Everything

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although I don't use all of the available features, what I do use is good. Because of constantly updating features, when I go back into a component I don't use that often, it takes some time to figure it out. I enjoy the weekly webinars and their availability in the Help feature.

Everything is in one place.

Scrolling down on two side bars to see everything I may need. The time it takes to set up our own documents in the configuration menu. RedTeam's numbering of our projects. I want to be able to put them in my own order.

Jim

Vanstar (Vantage)Construction Comments

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall good. Issues above still need to be resolved.

Prepared by construction experienced people. Good features. Good support

getting quotes from vendors did not work properly. Erin in our office had to request multiple times for help. Not sure all issues are resolved. Please call her. Also has scheduling program now updated from our comments a year ago? Than ks. Jim

Robyn
Project Engineer in VS

Awesome Tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have enjoyed learning and using the RedTeam system. The on-line user help portal is extremely helpful. I reached out to them constantly in the beginning of our learning journey and they always help with a great attitude.

I love the single point of entry method. I also like that the entire team can use the software to make their duties and input transparent to the rest of the company via the dash board.

Kristin
Operations Manager in VS

RedTeam Software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is positive. We realize no software system will be able to do 100% of the desired functionality.

- project budgeting and forecasting - ability to route expenses electronically for approval. - plan room - ability to give subs access to uploading bids - electronic submittal communication

- features of estimating are limited - ability to customize in some areas are limited

JOHN
Chief Operating Officer in VS

Construction Projects Made Easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience as the CFO even came to visit our office when in town. Excellent working relationships with customer service and overall very satisfied.

The set up and implementation and whenever I need assistance I get a prompt reply with help.

There are still items to be improved, however they take the suggestions seriously and those are usually included on the updates. Also wished it would link w/ Quickbook Desktop which is being worked on, it does currently with Quickbooks Online

Leonor
PROJECT COORDINATOR in VS

Project Coordinator

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like using redteam but their its hard when it does not allow you to log in because their are others user already. If their would be a way to remove that restrictions that would be great.

CAN KEEP TRACK OF ALL YOUR PROJECTS IN ONE SYSTEM

THE LIMIT ON HOW MANY USERS AT THE SAME TIME

Diego
Junior Estimator in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

RedTeam Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using RedTeam as either a Vendor or General Contractor for over 15 years. I really enjoy the program and would recommend it to any company.

Document Control, helps me find what I need and keep it organized for my clients.

Expense Authorizations seem to require a lot of effort.

Garrison
Project Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Good overall. Clean up modules and work flows.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s a good value and overall product. Some of the modules could be fine tuned and made more efficient.

Great value and job site records and document control.

Very narrow use in billing functionality and alternative invoicing on projects. Too many permissions.

Margie
Office Manager in VS

Good investment

4,0 4 jaar geleden

All encompassing.. this software covers it all.

Initial syncing with accounting software.. Quickbooks online, however it was easily resolved