Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Duplie

Top-Rated platform to manage and engage your volunteers.

Meer informatie over Duplie

19 reviews worden weergegeven

Shrey G.
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2020

"Never looked back."

Opmerkingen: This is the best software I have ever used for my organization, hands down.

Pluspunten: Duplie is BY FAR the BEST volunteer management platform I have ever used. For non-profit organizations like mine, managing hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of volunteers has never been easier. The full feature suite of this application is AMAZING. I highly encourage you to consider their platform for your go-to volunteering system... emails, texts, forms, merchandise, THIS HAS IT ALL!!! Customer service is impeccable, scheduled a call with the developer quickly and got all my questions answered.

Minpunten: Not much. Can't think of anything off the top of my head.

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2020
Matt A.
Administrative Director/ Supervising Director
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020

"Thank God I found Duplie"

Opmerkingen: I’m a new user and right now I really am enjoying it

Pluspunten: I just like how user-friendly it is for someone new. They offer you a demo tour that’s very informative and the more you go through the presentation the more you realize how much time you’re going to save scheduling your volunteers.

Minpunten: It would be nice if there was a way to sync your Dupli calendar to a Google calendar, but they do offer an option for you to print out your calendar my suggestion would be for you to be able to print all the weeks of the month where you could see the names of your volunteers.

• Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020
Heather K.
Exec. Dir.
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

"Great for people with event based volunteerism"

Opmerkingen: In one week of going live, with NO promotion, I've seen a huge bump in people signing up to volunteer, so the interface is great. Every question has been answered in minutes, which is incredible.

Pluspunten: It looks way more expensive than it is, and it's pretty easy to customize. Great for event driven volunteerism, but there's still some capacity for non-event volunteer programs. Support has been amazing.

Minpunten: Some of the email features could be a little more robust in terms of ability to customize, but not a deal breaker.

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020
Todd K.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2015

"Duplie has customized our site and worked with us to grow into a nationwide organization."

Opmerkingen: We have had a lot of success working within the Duplie framework. In many instances we have been able to work with a specialist to find different ways of accomplishing our mission. There are limitations, however we have found that a communicating a strong intent and clear objective results in a "team" effort to solve problems. If there are any cons, it would be that Duplie is very function oriented and lacks a bit of artistry. You need to bring that vision with you to the table and communicate it clearly to get the look and feel you want. Overall, satisfied with our results and looking forward to our second year with the Duplie team!

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2015
Bardia S.
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020

"Amazing Service"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Duplie is such a great platform. I have spent days looking for a platform like this and so many of them were overpriced or complicated. Duplie has so many features and gives you a personal connection with a helpful demo. The best part is you can even give suggestions that are actually taken into account and the service gets frequent updates and bug patches. Amazing :)

Pluspunten: I really love the number of features it has, and the fact that I have ways to even track how much my volunteers are engaging with the platform. I can see if my emails bounced, if volunteers are logging on frequently, and even give awards and achievements including customized PDF certificates for a certain number of hours!

Minpunten: I honestly couldn't find anything that the service was lacking. At first, I was overwhelmed (positively) by all the options I had to manage my volunteers, but after a really helpful demo, I understood all of the features and was so excited to use the program.

• Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020
Paulette V.
Director of Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2017

"Duplie has been an incredibly valuable addition to our operations and volunteer management."

Pluspunten: Duplie has provided us with amazing customer service. Duplie representatives have given us their time, patience, and support in getting this software up and running. We have over 200 volunteers, and many have reported to us that the software is very user-friendly. There has already been a noticeable increase in volunteer sign ups and it allows us to easily keep track of their activity. There is essentially a customizable field for anything you would want to include on the volunteer profiles as well. Duplie has also taken our feedback for new features we would like to see in the system and has successfully developed those features for our use in a timely manner. The pricing of this service is also hard to beat, especially for how many services they provide. It has been a one stop shop with Duplie, and I look forward to seeing how well this service will allow our organization to grow.

Minpunten: I do not really have any dislikes, but there are a few limitations to the overall web page design. The basic fundamentals to build a basic layout are there, which works for a smaller organization.

van Duplie op 27-7-2017

We are thrilled to serve you! Thanks for the opportunity!! Anything we can do to help your amazing mission.

• Beoordeeld op 27-7-2017
Chad G.
CTO
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2019

"Great Software! Meets all our needs!"

Opmerkingen: It has been great. We had a few questions and enhancement requests up front and they went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them to others!

Pluspunten: The customer service is phenomenal. We had a few changes we needed after getting started and they were done/released that same week. Now we have been happily using this product for 2 years.

Minpunten: I wish they had more how-to videos to explore other features.

van Duplie op 22-2-2019

Thanks! It¿s a pleasure working with you! We are working on video content as well.

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2019
Beth P.
Director of Marketing
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2015

"Awesome and affordable product that transformed our nonprofit!"

Pluspunten: The online scheduling was intuitive and easy to get started. The implementation was seamless with a diverse group of volunteers at all skill levels. And they love it! It truly made our lives easier so we can concentrate on our other initiatives. The support was top-notch and always available and willing to help.

Minpunten: The only drawback we encountered was the limited online documentation. But we called the vendor, and they helped us quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2015
Beth P.
PR/Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 19-1-2015

"You had me at Duplie...One-stop solution for all our Volunteer Engagement needs"

Opmerkingen: Duplie has been a lifesaver and taken our organization into the 21st century. Our non-profit organization, which previously worked off of paper schedules and relied on emails for all of our communication needs, works with over 170 volunteers. We were concerned that transferring from our old (paper) system would be difficult, but Duplin's clean look and ease of use made it seamless. Our volunteers are thrilled with the ease of the program and LOVE the online scheduling aspect and the communication tools that offer a similar feel to social media that keep them engaged and using the tool. Since implementation, our volunteer role sign-ups have increased 5% and the workload of our volunteer coordinator has and will continue to decrease greatly! We investigated all volunteer scheduling options and this one was by far the most cost-effective and robust in its offerings. The only aspect missing on this platform is a readily available training guide/users manual. I'm sure this will be developed soon and will benefit clients greatly so they understand everything this platform offers and can use it to its fullest for all organizational needs.

• Beoordeeld op 19-1-2015
Don G.
Chairman
Religieuze instellingen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

"Duplie Solved Our Volunteer Management & Coordination Challenges"

Pluspunten: Very easy to learn and use. The ability to allow users to self-register, create multiple user groups, and create a variety of volunteer-related events. was exactly the solution we were looking for.

Minpunten: The one feature not yet available is a place to store documents and information not related to a specific event.

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020
Brandon P.
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2016

"Amazing new product that I'm glad we found! TONS of functionality!"

Pluspunten: This product works for all the aspects of my non profit. As we grow, the next level of features are already included. This product is easy to use, and works great. The UI is super clean. My favorite part is the dashboards!!

Minpunten: Getting it setup was a bit different. You actually can create your entire site in this platform. So the hardest part was me figuring out what I wanted to use if for.

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2016
Stephen H.
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2017

"Amazing company to work with. Honestly I wish I would of found them sooner!"

Opmerkingen: A customizable product that will continue to grow as our organization does!

Pluspunten: Very user friendly, on either desktop or mobile devices, and amazing support from Duplie that really ensures their product is catered directly to our organizations needs. 10/10 would recommend!

Minpunten: The software is always being reviewed and improved by Duplie's management, which is one of the best things about the company!

van Duplie op 24-7-2017

Thanks so much! We appreciate your business and support!! It's a pleasure working with PLUR Angels as well!

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2017
Tracy S.
Treasurer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2016

"Awesome Website Provider"

Opmerkingen: Our non-profit was is in dire need of a new website provider as the current one was very difficult to use as no one knew html, so once it was created for our animal rescue, it was seldom updated and had VERY outdated information. Duplie allows quick and easy updates using normal word processing command and allows font changes, etc. We are able to use links from other websites as well. Any questions were answered promptly. Now I'm able to update almost daily with adoptions photos and quickly change the adoption events on the home page. It even has a store where we are currently selling banquet tickets and soon apparel. There has also been a need for a few customized items, and they were promptly enhanced for our unique need. If you are looking for customer-focused website provider, I would definitely recommend Duplie!

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2016
Aaron M.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2015

"Duplie saved us so much time and money! A++"

Opmerkingen: Duplie is awesome! We are a medium sized nonprofit that needed 3 things: website (that we can update), take donations and volunteer signups. We previously used 3 different tools for this. But we consolidated all that into a single system with Duplie! Now everything is managed in one place. It's simplified our entire organization, and we have an easy to use and beautiful interface to manage our nonprofit. Duplie was always available for a call, and was very willing to help. Great company.

Casey F.
Director of fund raising
  • Beoordeeld op 29-9-2015

"Quick and easy with great customer support"

Opmerkingen: After years of hosting fundraising events and trying to track multiple items in multiple spread sheets we decided to work with Duplie to eliminate some of our redundancy and create a more seamless process for our volunteers and participants. Duplie delivered 100%, the ease of use, professional look, and great customer support made this a win-win for both our foundation and our event participants.

• Beoordeeld op 29-9-2015
Tyler J.
Operations Officer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2015

"I'm really happy with the Duplie. As the operations manager, I have all the tools to be successful."

Opmerkingen: This was our first run at creating a charity. We knew we wanted to engage people and give them a easy and secure way to help us. Duplie and their team taught us how to engage people and connected us with a payment platform that is safe, easy and respected. We couldn't be happier with the choices made and connectivity created to make us successful.

• Beoordeeld op 10-9-2015
Mattia H.
Marketing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2015

"Online Registration"

Opmerkingen: I couldn't be more pleased with the work that Duplie has done to get our online registrations off the ground. They have been so helpful in getting everything set up and been there every step of the way. Our staff and members couldn't be more pleased with this new process. I highly recommend working with Bryan and his top of the line product.

• Beoordeeld op 15-9-2015
Lacie S.
owner, photographer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2015

"Fairly easy to use. Like the ability to edit and make changes myself."

Opmerkingen: I really like the ability to update and make changes to the text and layout of the pages. I also like knowing I can contact Bryan for help anytime I get stuck. I'm not a techy person, so I'm not in the know on how websites really work...I just want it to work!

• Beoordeeld op 22-9-2015
Marcus T.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2015

"Duplie web site hosting"

Opmerkingen: Brian and the Duplie site platform has been great for our company. Very affordable, professional, and easy to use program. I would definitely recommend the services!