An outstanding experience. Helps us in our business every single day!

Geoffrey B.
Digital Media Analyst
Sport, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: My favorite feature is the clear way to tag posts. We use it to tag types of content, events they surround, and if they include any of our partners. This has proven to be valubale come end-of-the-year recaps. Also, it provides quick and easy ways to sort posts by quality as well as graph results for not just us, but all of our competitors.

Minpunten: Sometimes, the graphing functionality can be a little clunky. It can be hard to pull results exactly how you want them. Also, it doesn't have a way of excluding certain results from searches (such as posts that we tag DELETED) or do "AND" searches when searching tagged posts instead of "OR" (ex. "this tag" AND "that tag", not "this tag" OR "that tag")

I've been using TM for over a year now. I like using it to supplement our other analytics tools.

Aly S.
Social Media Coordinator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Competitor analysis, dashboards, easy to build graphs.

Pluspunten: - Competitor analysis
- Dashboards
- Customer service help (Monica is very helpful)
- Create your own graphs

Minpunten: - If you have a large legend not all of the legend shows when you export the graph.
- We had many issues initially with tags/tag rules but they've been fixed.
- I don't like that the time frames don't match up when you create a graph vs. in the content feed.
- I used to use the chart that showed good times for you to post based on your competitors and I really miss not having that graph anymore.

Excellent Social Media Advice

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018
Ben R.
Video Producer
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use it to use data from competitors in our data set to jump on trends and do more effective social media posting.

Pluspunten: They have given us very tangible ways to improve our performance on social media, and they are great at collecting other examples of best practices and comparative data.

Minpunten: I have no complaints. It always does exactly what I need it to do.

TrackMaven lets us know what is going to work before we do it on social media.

Ben A.
Digital Coordinator/Social Media
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We got all the tracking we could want to report to all officers and directors.

Pluspunten: I really like the the ease of reporting and metrics that anyone in our organization can understand (rather than simply posting things quickly).

Minpunten: I do miss the hour-by-hour data, which shows people the objective best times to post, so if that feature were added back, I could not come up with a con.

TrackMaven has been a tremendous help in directing our Social Media Marketing efforts.

James M.
Director of Social and Digital Media
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ability to gauge our content performance as well as peer performance. The ability to adjust editorial calendars to coincide with current or past trends.

Pluspunten: Ability to review peer content in real-time. Ability to look back at high performing content in order to plan out future content. Benching marking tools to visually capture the results of our efforts.

Minpunten: Not a fan of the look of the 'share' graphs Would be great to be able to get a combined look at quantitative and qualitative information. For example show impact per certain demographics.

Overall, I've enjoyed using TrackMaven, and it has helped with our social efforts.

Celeste M.
Social Media Manager
Internet
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I enjoy both tracking content competitors' post promotion tactics and curating content in the Content Feed. I also get a lot of value out of social metrics reports, both comparing us to our competitors and just our brand.

Minpunten: Although I like how easy it is to build reports, I wish I could do a little more customization. Also, I wish TrackMaven would invest a bit more in paid content detection in the longterm, since that is important to benchmarking our strategy.

TrackMaven is a great tool that's user-friendly and provides all the info I need in one place.

Bethany T.
Sr. Media Relations Specialist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of use the the quality of the reporting are real highlights for me. I am also impressed how easy it is to get in touch with customer service and how quick they are to respond to my requests.

time-saving, multi-function, user-friendly

Erin A.
Social Media and Digital Advertising Assistant
Politieke organisatie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saves time, compare metrics from several years ago. It is essential to my job duties.

Pluspunten: I most like the ability to track a number of important metrics in one platform - without going to FB, Twitter, Insta ect. to compile metrics.

Minpunten: There are a few key functions that aren't available. 1) Exporting long charts (without cutting off rows). 2) Pulling in more detailed Google Analytics

Awesome for comparative content

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2017
Hunter H.
Marketing Coordinator
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are able to see how our content is performing, especially in comparison to our competitors. We are consistently trying to grow our following and are often behind, so it's extremely important to keep an eye on what everyone else is doing.

Pluspunten: We love having all of our competitor's content in one platform and being able to compare the success of our efforts.

Minpunten: It's probably our lack of mathematical skills, but we sometimes have a difficult time setting up analytics dashboards. Fortunately, TrackMaven's templates and general analytics are super helpful.

Great For Presenting The Whole Picture

Brittani W.
Social Media Analytics Supervisor
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Gathering and analyzing data in a centralized software allows for easier use and sharing.

Pluspunten: I like that this software allows you to easily see data and create charts/charts to see the big picture. It also anticipates a lot of the questions I know I will be asked to help me better prepare the content for consumption.

Minpunten: I wish that the dashboards created by Track Maven allowed you to enter in customized dates. Also in the precreated dashboard, I wish there was an easy option to edit.

TrackMaven is a great tool for aggregating our social media analytics!

Tim B.
Digital & social media strategist
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like being able to see and sort content from our competitors and compare their stats with our own.

Minpunten: I'd like to be able to see the number of engaged users/impressions to get a better sense of how effective our efforts are.

Great support from the client managers. Straight, to the point tool.

Julia S.
Research manager
Publiceren, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Social tracking on O&O

Pluspunten: Intuitive, pretty graphics, great content searchers. Dashboards are easy to set up, and reports are also easy to create.

Minpunten: A little confusing setting up tags or tag rules (have to do two different steps that I didn't know) can't export content graphics

Trackmaven review

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2016
Ayesha P.
Marketing
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: had it for 2 years at my company. had to cancel due to budget. Great data, but the price is a bit high compared to other tools in the industry. Recommendations: market about your value prop compared to tools who claim to offer similar services.

Pluspunten: see description

Minpunten: see description

TrackMaven is a good supplemental tool to evaluate performance.

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2017
Courtni V.
Head of Copywriting
Meubels, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I enjoy being able to see what content my competition is producing on their blogs and how followers are reacting on social media. The interactions feature is a great tool to see how many people are "touching" your content.

Minpunten: It's hard to compare how your brand is doing when specific markets are so different (ex: number of followers). I wish that there was some sort of tool that generated "trending" topics within your industry such as "top keywords for the past week."

Great content marketing and PR measurement tool

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2015
Elizabeth C.

Opmerkingen: Pros:
- Real time, custom alerts for media hits, competitors media hits and for content that is relatively more engagement
- Normalizes data for relative impact
- Great for understanding how engaging the content is, not just how many views it's getting.
Cons:
- The Visualizer is a little bit clunky, and you can't drill down into it.
- Cannot take any action from within the tool on your social accounts

It has been good but I think it could be better

Danielle R.
Research Manager
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Tracking the social following (esp. vs. competitors), it is also great to see how one platform performs vs. the others

Minpunten: I feel as if there should be a way to track category of content vs. other categories, competitors, etc. You should also be able to see a content mix so for example 20% of content is fashion, 20% is beauty, 30% is health, etc. As well as how much one category over performs vs. another.

Useful information and the platform has steadily improved in the year I've been using it.

Amanda H.
Editorial Director and Demand Gen
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Seeing which blog and social media posts are resonating. Our account reps are excellent. Very responsive and helpful so I give them 5 stars on customer support.

Minpunten: Can be a tad complex, but ease of use has improved steadily so I am encouraged it will continue to get easier.

AMAZING customer service!

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2015
Shanna C.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've never before worked with a social tool that had such amazing customer service. Special shoutout to Blair who works tirelessly to help me pull reports at odd hours. Even though we're on different time zones, I can always trust that my questions will be answered within a short timeframe. The whole team goes above and beyond!

The interface isn't simple. It seems like it is but simple things aren't easy.

Lanie B.
Data Analyst
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Very telling. I love the summary st the bottom that shows you the best articles. Large array of comp sets available.

Minpunten: Pulling data for something that should be simple is very difficult. I've tried pulling the same report in different ways (bar graph vs table etc.) and I get different data each time. It makes it hard to trust the data.

Great customer service. Tool has expanded its functionality in the past few years.

Audrey K.
Social media manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Analytics of overall engagement on channels as well as data on how we measure up versus our top competitors.

Pluspunten: The ability to sort easily content vs competitors. Also, the new dashboards feature allows each user to tailor content to their specific channels.

Minpunten: The export of data needs to be manipulated quite a bit for company-specific reports and presentations, which can be time consuming.

Excellent for Reporting and Trend Analysis

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2016
Matt S.
Sr. Manager, Content Marketing
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've used TrackMaven for nearly a year and a half, primarily for reporting purposes and strategic analysis. It's a great "looking glass" into our real-time and historic activity, benchmarked by industry and competitor data. Useful tool, and their customer support team is fantastic.

Great social tracker

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2015
Kelsey P.
PR Specialist
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Love using this for our monthly / quarterly reports. Track Maven is able to give me insights into how our social channels have performed over a given time. I wish the visualizers were a little more user friendly. I also wish it was able to give me more insight on our media efforts.

Very helpful if you know how to use it

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017
Sophie C.
Research Assistant
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The software capabilities are great and always improving and the support services are excellent whenever I have used them.

Minpunten: It can be quite hard to learn how to use the software and takes a bit of time to learn. However, the support team was great.