Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over 15Five

Via een lichtgewicht wekelijkse check-in levert 15Five alles wat een manager nodig heeft om impact te maken op de betrokkenheid en prestaties van medewerkers.

Meer informatie over 15Five

851 reviews worden weergegeven

Daniel B.
Operations Director
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018

"From an HR Professional; this is the most powerful and easy to use tool I have ever seen in business"

Opmerkingen: We monitor and manage our whole team using the software. Major objectives to weekly check in. It is our #1 people tool.

Pluspunten: Super easy to use - no 'training' necessary (even though it is available). Get's the team to think every week about what's important, how they can be intentional with their time, what they want to achieve and how to bring ideas to the table. The performance management software takes conversations to where they should be - improving the working life of employees. It's development focussed and doesn't take long to do. The new homepage allows each team member to use the product daily to stay on top of what's important. We use the rating out of 5 each week as a key company metric to get a sense of how our team are feeling about work.

Minpunten: We recently engaged a points based recognition program which I fear will replace the high5's. I'm wondering if this could be integrated somehow as the high5's were a real motivator for the team. From what I can tell, there is no analysis tool at the end of a review period to analyse the 'manager only' data so see what ratings were provided across the board. It would be great to use a talent rating in the system too which showed where our high performers were.

• Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018
Chris H.
Technology Diretor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

"Proven to help improve team performance and growth at 3 companies!"

Opmerkingen: My first experience was as a user and I remember getting the invitation to join and I was like, "Great, another HR tool." Once I got in there and learned about the 15Five mantra, I immediately loved it and started to take over ownership and expanding it throughout every organization I have worked at since. As in my Pros section, I have seen every team that adopts 15Five grow from the individual and up.

Pluspunten: The "annual review" and the like are very invaluable to the individual and become an exercise in repetition. 15Five takes what that same concept tries to accomplish and incorporates it into smaller, admin defined spans. With each [bi]weekly 15Five, the Team can focus on their priorities and align them with the overarching objectives/goals (individual, department, and/or company-wide). As a result, the growth path is managed at early stages and progress is recorded throughout the process to document each team member. I have used 15Five at 3 companies and have seen my teams improve within a short period each time. It does take effort but once it becomes the norm, progress just starts running!

Minpunten: There are always going to be features that are wanted and/or desired in any software. 15Five has a lot right out of the gate with a lot of the features I would have liked to see now in production and currently getting worked into my setup. I honestly don't have anything negative regarding 15Five as a software nor as a company.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020
Damian S.
Business Development
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021

"Connection Wizard"

Opmerkingen: For the average manager, this is an irreplaceable tool to streamline your 1:1's.

Pluspunten: 15Five affords the average manager the ability to clearly convey and collect information about daily progress from her reports. Especially as more teams are more remote than ever, clearly communicating during 1 on 1's is incredibly important. This is the tool to do so with ease.

Minpunten: There was a bit of a learning curve and adoption effort needed to train new reps in the methodology and use.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021
Holly S.
Customer Success Manager
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-1-2021

"Great way to track goals"

Opmerkingen: Overall I think this is a really great way for managers to have insight into their employees and also for individuals to reflect and set objectives. I really like using this tool

Pluspunten: 15five is a brilliant way for both yourself and your manager to track progress, alongside weekly and monthly goals. I like the ability to be able to fill in weekly feedback where you can reflect on the week but also plan your next week in advance to help give structure. The high fives are a really great way to recognise people in the company especially when most people are more remote now.

Minpunten: I have found the new update a bit confusing to navigate and the long term objectives can be difficult to keep updated on a regular basis, so it would be good to keep that seperate to your weekly 15five.

• Beoordeeld op 29-1-2021
Tyler B.
Communications Officer
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019

"Was subjected to this - bleh!"

Opmerkingen: I was forced to use this for a while at a previous job and found that it interrupted my workflow, wasted my time, and was generally a nuisance.

Pluspunten: I'm not going to lie, I hated using this software. It facilitates the kind of micro managing, having meetings about meetings style of working within a team that I hate about non-profit life, and am glad to have left behind.

Minpunten: I just never got anything valuable from using this software. I don't understand the need for it, and I found using it to be a giant waste of time.

van 15Five op 13-11-2019

Hey, Tyler!

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback with 15Five - we really appreciate it.

I'm truly sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience with our platform. We certainly don't advocate for a culture of micro-management; rather, we want to help organizations help their people become their best selves.

I would love to speak with you to understand how we could have made your experience, and in turn every 15Five-er's experience, better.

Would you be open to having a conversation about this? If so, please share your availability and preferred method for me to contact you.

Sr. Customer Marketing Manager, 15Five

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019
Wade H.
Sr Manager
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021

"well rounded modern HR tool for increasing employee engagement"

Opmerkingen: well designed SaaS application which helps improve employee engagement.

Pluspunten: The platform encourages and rewards cross-collaboration. High fives are a nice way of recognizing employees who have gone above and beyond for the company. 15five also provides ways of measuring employee's mood and overall satisfaction with their work with daily checkins. This makes things easier to gauge and simplifies yearly reviews.

Minpunten: Since we already have a performance review platform, there is a lot of overlap with 15Five. Ideally once 15five has all the functionality we need, we can replace the existing system. More integrations and extensibility would be nice for us to customize it as needed.

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021
Jennifer H.
HR Manager
Farmaceutica, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

"High for 15Five"

Opmerkingen: We hope that this tool will help supervisors/managers take the time to schedule time with employees. This tool allows employees to put ideas/issues on weekly rather than when they have time to talk to their superior. It also makes employees accountable if they don't bring up issues are participate.

Pluspunten: That it is so easy to use and great way to stay connected with your employees and your boss. It keeps all the conversations in a central location! I just started using it but really like the 1:1 tool, as both of you can enter information and action items.

Minpunten: So far I like everything, with anything it takes time to get familiar with the system.

van 15Five op 8-1-2020

Hi, Jennifer,

Thanks so much for sharing about the positive experience you're having with 15Five so early on. Looking forward to seeing how this value continues to grow at Tolmar!

Sr. Customer Marketing Manager

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020
Daniel P.
Corporate Engagement Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

"A Great Tool!"

Opmerkingen: Good, I'm enjoying using the platform and find it to be a useful tool.

Pluspunten: Keeps us on the same page. Keeps us focused on our goals. Provides clarity and fosters collaboration. It's on outlet for staff's voice to be heard and recognize colleagues for good work.

Minpunten: No specific area for career or personal development goals.

Andy S.
Service Manager
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019

"Why you need to consider 15Five"

Opmerkingen: I've worked for companies that had millions of dollars in revenue and companies that boasted many billions in revenue and both size orgs and every others that fall somewhere in between could find value in implementing this tool. The key is to use it consistently and be willing to objectively accept, analyze and use the data that is returned.

Pluspunten: I'm in the 30th year of my working life and career and have been fortunate to have seen a lot tools that center around the human resources arena. There are a lot of good ones out there and I've used many of them with success. But there is something different about 15Five. This tool gives you the right-size touch points to measure your team's temperature all along the way. Too many companies rely on annual reviews, or semi-annual if they are proactive to gauge their employee's mindset and solicit feedback. Two days out of the year doesn't come close to providing meaningful data. 15Five offers up a non-threatening way to check-in with your team and make sure everyone is in the game. There have been times where the 1-5 scale for "how did the week go" produced a "3" response. It presented the opportunity to ask the right questions and correct any challenges within a 5-day timeframe instead of the traditional 6-month interval. In some instances, the lower rating was based on factors outside of work which is helpful to know as well because home and work life always comingle despite our best efforts to separate the two. All-in-all... an extremely valuable tool.

Minpunten: Perhaps a few more analytics for managers to check into but nothing that takes away from the overall value of the tool.

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019
Ridhdhi M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"I loved using 15Five"

Pluspunten: I enjoyed using 15Five because it provides employees an easy way to give feedback. Employees can talk about how their week went and what they want to see improve/change at the company. This is an easy way for the leadership team to get a pulse on how employees are feeling. I also feel like some employees are more candid when they write about how they feel.

Minpunten: There is nothing that I dislike that comes to mind.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021
Brian B.
Partner Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Keeps me organized"

Pluspunten: It's a phenomenal tool for keeping organized. I love that you can leave notes and stay on task.

Minpunten: Nothing bad I can say. This is a game changer and something that I really appreciate using.

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020
Shane M.
Manager, Field Services Group
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2016

"15Five completely changed the way we lead our team"

Opmerkingen: I signed my team up for 15Five some time ago, hoping that this software would somehow tell me the questions I needed to ask to help them grow. When we first started our journey, the suggested questions quickly ran out, though! This was actually a great thing, as I could see the potential value, but now I needed to develop my own questions. This has been a MASSIVE recognition - software can't tell me what to ask my team, but it sure can help me create a culture with my own questions! We use 15Five to manage a nationally-disbursed Field Team of 27 associates, and routinely have extremely high satisfaction within the team. Just last week, I sent out a survey to the team to rate their managers on 8 key indicators (including 15Five interactions) - the result was a 97% favorable rating across all 8 KPIs. There's a lot that goes into that high rating, but 15Five is the glue that holds us together!

Pluspunten: - It's easy to use week-to-week and serves are our "meeting space"
- The use of "repeatable questions" has allowed my team to evolve from conventional performance management solutions to an ongoing discussion of each associates performance
- The visuals in the Dashboards allow me to display to the rest of the organization how my team is trending and continues to get the chatter going with other teams who don't (yet) use 15Five
- The OKR feature allows us to coach our team on ensuring that they are trending well towards both their professional and personal goals

Minpunten: - I still struggle with the Question Queue, but have developed my own work-around to deal with that
- I wish that associates were not allowed to see other responses before submitting their own each week. There are some on my team that seem to look at other responses before submitting their own
- Associates should not be able to submit their responses before a pre-set date. My team is supposed to submit on Monday mornings. We are trying to drive a culture of reflection on Monday's before starting the week, but often they submit early (like on the weekend) - which has caused issues of them submitting before new questions rolled in.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2016
Nik A.
IT Manager
Zuivel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2020

"15Five - User, Reporting & Management Perspectives"

Opmerkingen: User: A quick and easy way to provide feedback to management. Reporting: Easy to generate reports that clearly show how staff are feeling, and who is making a difference for other staff. Management: Productivity is linked to how staff are feeling, and 15Five quickly and regularly captures this information. This allows us to address any issues before they become a big problem and cost us too much in lost productivity. Also finding time to sit down with every staff member every week to get their feedback is nearly impossible. 15Five solves this problem by being online and therefore able to be completed and reviewed from anywhere and at any time.

Pluspunten: User: A great tool for giving a quick update on my tasks and projects at the end of each week. Its like a log of my activity, challenges, decisions and outcomes. It is also a good place to raise any concerns & issues. Being online means I can complete my weekly update from anywhere, and at any time. Reporting: The API is brilliant. We have used the API to generate our own reports for senior management and staff that track how we are feeling as a company, the 'High Fives', and how everyone is going with their weekly 15Five feedback. Management: Senior management can quickly get an indication of how all staff are feeling, how all staff are getting on with their work, and who is making a difference for other staff. It also makes it easy to get regular feedback, and that feedback was very useful for annual reviews.

Minpunten: User: The software is very good at 'one-on-one' feedback, but most of us work as part of a team and this is perhaps one area that 15Five could develop further. Reporting: Would be useful to have Tags that we can assign for tasks and projects so that we can link them with our timesheet software to capture effort etc. Management: Would be useful to have sentiment analysis for comments on tasks and projects so that we could quickly identify strongly negative and positive comments.

Mike H.
Outbound Team Lead
Detailhandel
  • Beoordeeld op 4-7-2016

"15Five is a great resource to promote employee engagement"

Opmerkingen: One of my first questions in my 15Five, which I still see on occasion is a three part question. What are you proud of this week? What are you stressed about? What can we do to relieve these stresses? I always have something I'm proud of. For me, the challenges come from what am I stressed about. I introduced my newest management to a typical day for me, and she felt there were many times I should be stressed. She helped me to find those portions of my day, and take on some of the extra responsibilities so I was working at the same level of efficiency throughout the whole day. To be specific, she took on some of my start of shift responsibilities, as I am limited to how long I have to prepare. Also, she took on some of my preparation for on boarding the new hires I receive. And lastly, she rescheduled some of my pickups that were always coming at the same time at my end of shift when I was trying to multi task and finish our data input. I was working through all these challenges and not even realizing that I didn't have to until I had 15Five to effectively communicate where I could use an extra hand.

Pluspunten: Everything. It has improved our open door policy by giving us another outlet for effective feedback. Also, the 15Five team is always looking towards improvements; inspiring to see that.

Minpunten: It took longer for me to learn how to use it effectively. That was my own personal struggle. When presented with this service, I just wanted to hurry up, fill it out and get through it. I now know how to manage my time, fill it out a little bit here and there so I am not rushing to finish it at the end of the week. Maybe a stronger emphasis on filling it out little by little thru the week so the client isn't doing what I was doing at first and rushing to finish it with out providing efficient responses to the questions.

• Beoordeeld op 4-7-2016
Delilah B.
Senior Culture and Operations Manager
11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-1-2018

"I love 15Five! We are currently using almost every feature they have available."

Pluspunten: I have been using 15Five for years, with multiple companies. Then when I met the CEO and crew at an event and spoke with one of the product leaders for their future performance review feature they wanted to roll out, it seems they ended up using EVERYTHING I described to them in detail of how I thought the NEW version of performance reviews should be like when they launched "Your Best Self"! (Very flattered and stoked) We've already trained the team and coined it as Jelli's YBS. I was using BambooHR's perf review and switched immediately. Also their High Fives have a great tracking source I find very valuable.

Minpunten: CS is always a tricky subject. Even though they have a great chat feature, the person I was speaking to was helpful and listen to the challenge with my BambooHR and 15Five integration, I believe she resolved the issue, but I never heard a follow up or closing ticket confirmation

• Beoordeeld op 17-1-2018
Christina G.
Director of Culinary Development
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

"Great Platform for 1:1s, Feedback and Goal Tracking"

Pluspunten: I love that it's a one-stop-shop for manager-report 1:1s, feedback sessions and weekly status updates, as well as a platform for tracking individual, team and company-wide goals and OKRs. It's user-friendly and makes it easy to onboard quickly.

Minpunten: I have few problems with this platform! I wish it was easier to embed links to documents and websites from the 1:1 and 15five side - I often find myself wanting to link a document or presentation but am unable to do so.

van 15Five op 12-2-2020

Hi Christina,

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. I understand your frustration with attachments in 1-on-1s.

You can allow attachments to your team's 15Fives. This setting can be toggled on or off.

Please let me know if you have questions about this.

Sr. Customer Marketing Manager