Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Kudos

Kudos is een sociaal collega-tot-collega medewerkerserkenningssysteem dat is ontworpen om medewerkersbetrokkenheid te leveren met een geweldige medewerkerservaring.

Meer informatie over Kudos

Easy to useAffordable pricing compared to competitorsEmployee recognitions are displayed to all for the management to noticeReminder can be sent to provide recognition.

May be just a couple of buttons for just the user rather than navigating on drop downs etc.

Beoordelingen van Kudos

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Kudos heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.072 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Kudos eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.072)

Tyson
Tyson
Regional Director Of Operations in Canada
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Nothing short of an exceptional experience! Our team is in loving with having Kudos.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More customizing options for the pages feature, but not really a con. I've found a work around by creating custom graphics with my preferred images and fonts and uploading. Very easy to read on mobile phones which is so nice! This has become our company "go to" for resources such as our benefit program overview.

The program is incredibly user friendly and availability on all platforms: computer, mobile, Gmail build in, and more. We have employees with language barriers that can use the program with ease! The program has connected our company and solidified our core values of team. With hotels spread out our province, all the teams can come together to recognize, share best practices, and celebrate success. It has also helped me get to know our team and helps our ownership group stay involved with day to day news. One of the customer rep, from the beginning, has been incredibly helpful and efficient. Kudos Support help answer any questions I have so quickly and properly. Not to mention, I have given multiple improvement requests which have come through shortly after! Kudos truly cares and we feel valued... most importantly, our team feels valued having this incredible tool to recognize and communicate with each other. I would not hesitate to recommend Kudos to any other organization.

Rose
HR Specialist in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Kudos is a must for employee recognition!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: From my first demo to my last onboarding session, I have had nothing but wonderful experiences working with the Kudos Team. They have gone above and beyond to meet my agency's needs and have helped me set up the platform for launch day. I can't say enough great things about Kudos! I have also really enjoyed several webinars run by the Kudos Team.

Very easy to use and navigate. Very similar to other social media platforms. I like how we can access the platform on our computers via the internet, phone, Outlook, and/or Teams.

Hoping for a swag store to be integrated into the platform!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Motivosity en Nectar

Redenen om voor Kudos te kiezen: Not everyone had access to the platform in our agency and the gift items were not interesting to the team members. It was not user friendly and it was very hard for HR/IT to update the data for new hires and terms.

Redenen om over te stappen op Kudos: I liked that Kudos put recognition first, above rewards, and didn't show the earned points on profiles for everyone to see. I also like the reporting data and was cost efficient.

Imen
senior specialist in Polen
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A must to have application

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

It is a good platform to motivate the employees

It is not enough to recognise the employees effort

Maria
Phlebotomy Technician in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Kudos is so nice!!!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I love that you can interact with the people you work with. I have been using kudos for over 2 years now and it's so easy to log in and recognize any coworker of yours that helped you out or when out of their way. Its also a great way for your supervisors to show their appreciation for their employees by saying something nice or giving someone a kudos points that could later be converted to gift cards. I will continue to use this platform!

It would be great if we had more gift card choices! Overall kudos is great.

Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Great for Employee Engagement

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. I'm very confident that this tool will help us build a more positive culture and a new way to put focus on employee recognition.

It's structured like a social feed and very easy to use. Minimal training required and implementation and customization was very simple. Powerful tool for increasing employee engagement and building a culture of recognition.

I wish it supported GIF files and had a way to set up points activities that users could claim, but other than that it's great!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Bonusly

Redenen om over te stappen op Kudos: Kudos was much more affordable and had virtually all of the same features. It also puts more emphasis on the core values and qualities that you want employees to demonstrate vs. the number of points sent from user to user.

Susan
Administrative Support in VS
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Kudos for Kudos!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have had a very positive experience with Kudos. It is a wonderful way for me to focus on the good and remind others how much they mean to both myself and the success of our business.

Kudos is an easy way for me to keep up with my colleagues. I work remotely, and from afar, so I do not have that face to face contact that many others do. Kudos provides an easy to use, wonderful platform to remind people how appreciated, valuable and necessary they are.

Sometimes I cannot figure out how to like and reply to rewards and comments very easily. It does not seem as fluid and direct as it could be.

Philip
Marketing analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

A superb Employee recognition and engagement solution

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Kudos has made it easy for employees to engage and has provided a platform for rewarding employees.

I like the its easy to engage and reward employees boosting their morale in work and this helps improve performance.

The only drawback is that depending so much on technology may ruin personal relations

Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Kudos feedback

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Is good for team building and motivating colleagues

Its open ended, I can write what's on my mind.

There are no templates to select from if I am in a hurry and need to give feedback or a praise to my colleagues.

Bryce
Materials and Logistics in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Kudos to you!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been awesome! I have exceeded my personal goals and then some!

Kudos makes work " fun " .. Work can feel like, well, work .. far too often. Getting recognized and rewarded for your efforts makes you want to keep pushing!

Nothing, how is there anything to dislike about a reward program?!

María de Montserrat
María de Montserrat
Sr. Project manager in Mexico
Public relations en communicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Kudos for Kudos!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

I love to use Kudos so I can recognize my team and all the persons that support me day to day. It's really simple to use and really fun how you can add GIF's.

I'll like to have more options so I can change my kudos, maybe other brands where I can use them.

Brandon
VP Operations in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Kudos has helped us all remember (and reward) our important employee contributions.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More employee engagement, visibility into employee traits, and more workplace fun.

Kudos' web-based application makes it easy and fun for employees to thank each other, and we've had great success integrating it into our existing Employee Rewards program. We reviewed five similar employee incentive websites, and Kudos definitely had the best interface, reward options, and price. With Kudos, employees are allotted a predetermined amount points every first of the month. You give these points -- tied with a number of present qualities -- to teammates in a public or private post. That feature (along with the reporting) gives us valuable insight into what kinds of things people are getting recognized for over time. But the most important points-related aspect is that you can't spend points unless you receive them from others giving you thanks/kudos. So, everyone has separate giving and spending balances in this system. Spendable points quickly accrue towards a number of digital gift cards for venues like Amazon.com, but we've also created custom, company-specific rewards like time off or vending machine coins for free food and drinks. Kudus even automatically gives points for employee birthdays and work anniversaries. I also like that Kudos is being updated with new features and fixes every month or two, including things I thought about or suggested. There are many more features and benefits to mention here; you'll just have to take a demo to see it in action.

There isn't much that I don't like about Kudos. Some of the backend features are put in places you wouldn't expect, so the website could be more intuitive. Also, there really isn't a good way to correct points given in error, whether the points were given to an unintended person or the points were the wrong amount.

Amos
Customer Service Adviser in Oeganda

KUDOS FOR KUDOS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being a user of Kudos, the experience has generally been positive and exciting, kudos has totally changed the way people in my organization say thank you, appreciating you using kudos feels more different and feels more rewarding than when somebody just tells you thank you verbally, i feel like every month comes with a gift in form of kudos points.
One negative thing i would love to note is that kudos is loosing meaning because now for someone to send you kudos, you must equally be willing to send the same amount of kudos points to the back to the person who sent you their Kudos points, that makes it feel like its a batter trade not an appreciation. for example, one comes to you and tells you i have 50 Kudos points, if you also have 50 kudos points, lets exchange, To me that ceases to be an on spot appreciation or a way of saying thank you but it becomes a batter trade where you exchange something for something.

The software helps you recognize and appreciate a colleges good work on spot in a more rewarding way. The Software equally acts as a chatting platform i.e after sending a college Kudos, someone has a provision of where to leave a comment thus creating a chatting platform where two or more people can leave or exchange congratulatory messages. The software also has privacy features that is to say one can choose to send kudos but make the message private. you could be sending kudos to your girlfriend with the same company so the privacy feature helps make your conversation private. The notification messages like the birthday notifications, how long you have been working in the company etc are also one feature i love.

1) Few rewards to redeem, sometimes you have the points but no rewards to redeem that is to say there are limited options of rewards to redeem 2)Some rewards don't make you feel the value of your hardly earned kudos points. 3)The colours on the site are a little too bright to a naked eye.

Heather
HR/Administrative Coordinator in VS
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent. From the demo through the implementation and beyond the customer service has been awesome

5,0 6 jaar geleden

This has been a huge improvement over our last employee recognition program. It was nearly barbaric in comparison. Imagine having to physically write a thank you on a card! In actuality, we made the decision to move because we have five locations and the physical cards took so long to get to staff between branches. I think we lost a lot of meaning in the recognition. Now as soon as the good stuff happens staff can thank their co-worker and everyone can see it immediately. KUDOS has been an easy transition for staff. Because the majority are familiar with social media the idea of the "wall" and "postings" is simple to relate to. I appreciate the ability to customize how many points each person can give. For instance, I have one manager with 1 employee and another with 20. Or if we put out a cross-marketing incentive I can increase the management KUDOS allotment to allow for extra points. Staff have been redeeming for gift cards, but they have also enjoyed the custom rewards. We added in things such as logo wear, PTO days and sweet treats. Who wouldn't love to come in to a little dessert once in awhile! I love the full scope of reporting that KUDOS offers. This has been instrumental in showing Senior Management the positive engagement that we are seeing. I hope to implement individual KQ's into our performance management process soon. I haven't taken advantage of the survey options yet, but that is next in exploring all the things that KUDOS offers.

Nothing that I can think of. I would love if they would look at implementing a performance management feature in the future.

Jeannette
Administrative Assistant in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Kudos, a fun way to interact with your coworkers!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: La Petite Baleen has 4 different swim schools in the Bay Area. We have so much going on in our company. In previous years we have sent emails to spread LPB news to over 300 staff. This became quite annoying when you get a thread of 50+ email replies. Kudos allows everyone in our LPB family to stay in the know of what is new. We use this software to display staff promotions, birthdays, anniversaries, new hires, etc. It's also a way to acknowledge our staff for all they do. Showing our gratitude by posting a thank you note or giving them Kudos. Overall, I think of Kudos as a private Facebook that is used within our company. We use it on a daily and it has been a success!

This software has so many great factors in it. However, what I enjoy the most is redeeming my Kudos. Not only are we thanked for the extra help we provide our company. We are also given Kudos credit, which can be used at a wide selection of stores. You can spoil yourself by purchasing just about anything you want.

There are a few small features that can be improved. Being able to customize our personal profile page by adding wallpaper or background color. Adding more options to posts and comments. Such as font styles, font sizes, and a bigger variety of sticker options.

Lamya
Pharmacy Technician in VS
Farmaceutica, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Must Have!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Kudos have honestly improved work relationships. Supervisors and managers being able to reward their employees not only improves confidence but it improves the company's overall customer relationship. It all starts with it's employees and as long as your employees are feeling appreciated and that their hard work isn't going unnoticed , there is nothing that can get in the way of making sure your customers are being taken care of and happy.

I love that it's so easy to use. Being able to compliment or make someone feel special at the drop of the dime is so satisfying and convenient. This is a company wide used program that everyone has grown to love. We can use points to go towards different items whether it be company logo-ed clothing, house hold items, things for your pets, and even electronics like an apple watch and mac book. I believe this is something that everyone whether it be work related, school related, or even sports related should use. You'd be surprised on how much Kudos drive others to go above and beyond.

I have no complaints. I have been using this software for 9 months now and it's always been easy.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Very user friendly, great customer support and fantastic program to provide for your people

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The number one benefit is giving our people a great resource to encourage and build one another up!

We use Kudos every day within our company. It is a great way to let our team members know what a great job they are doing! It is very user friendly and we have been able to integrate it with other systems. The customer support is always very friendly and super helpful. They are efficient in getting responses back!

The reporting could be a little more streamlined.

Reactie Kudos

5 jaar geleden

Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful review! It's rewarding to hear how much of an impact Kudos is making to your workplace and that you enjoy our customer support. :) We're always working to make Kudos even better, and that includes making the reports and insights section more streamlined, and providing even more robust, actionable data - so stay tuned!

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Kudos is a great platform for acknowledging coworker/subordinate efforts!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Kudos is fantastic. Would recommend.

Kudos gives you the ability to provide public and meaningful acknowledgement of your team member's contributions to the company. You can create memorable and meaningful tags aligned with your values and mission statement, and append these to the kudos message you put out there, and you can tag more than one person at a time with a Thank You, a Good Job, Impressive, and so on. One thing that Kudos gives you/your team the ability to do is spotlight the positive achievements and activities of those people who aren't comfortable advocating for themselves, but deserve the praise. Whether it be a cultural norm, a workplace dynamic, or a personality quirk, not everyone is comfortable tooting their own horn, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have their hard work, dedication, focus, or excellent customer-facing soft skills acknowledged. This is increasingly important in today's increasingly international, multi-ethnic, multi-voiced, and decentralized organizations. A good manager should know when to give praise, and coworkers should be able to help each other get noticed.

Just as a good manager needs to know when someone deserves praise, a digital 'pat on the back' is great for morale but it should never be a replacement for compensation review, advancement opportunities, or open and critical discourse. Kudos won't fix a broken office culture or toxic management, so before you roll this out make sure you walk the talk as a leadership team. Our company does, and I'm incredibly grateful to work here, but I could see a bad implementation of Kudos coming down as heavy-handed or oppressive in less dynamic or communal workplaces.

Shannon
Patient Account Representative in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Helps employees of orgs feel appreciated

5,0 vorig jaar

It's easy to use and a great way for employees to feel appreciated and recognized in their organization with both tangible rewards and incentives and with messages of appreciation and recognition - both feel good to receive.The option to select qualities to include and tracking them on your profile are a fun and interesting touch.You can a sort of "scoreboard" of the top senders and receivers of recognition in your organization, just to look at or maybe see which managers show the most gratitude if you wanted to know for whatever reason :)There's a huge variety of gift cards and donations to choose from, AND the option to redeem for a prepaid visa card if you can't find a certain store or gift card offered

In your rewards history, there doesn't seem to be any information about how many Kudos points you received and from who. Just the history of the rewards you redeemed for Kudos points in the past. I think including this feature would be a great help for employees to make sure they have received rewards they are expecting to receive.Having the option to post a general message instead of a recognition one feels a bit redundant.Who the message is from is on the bottom when you see the posts and so it looks a bit confusing at first.There seems to be no explanation of what different levels of recognition (Thank you, Good job, Impressive, Exceptional) mean exactly (or if there is, it's not in an easy to find place in my opinion)

Austin
RDC Warehouse Manager in VS
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers

Kudos for Werner Electric Supply

Opmerkingen: Great!

Great customer service, fairly easy to use, metrics are available, some flexibility with how the site looks, the App is awesome,

Just some suggestions. 1) An easier way for users to provide feedback about Kudos or our Excellence Award that is ran through Kudos. 2) Provide Administrators the ability to generate quick generic email communication for our organization (emails could be edited). Admin generated emails could offer information/statistics about giving people recognition and/or use links to landing pages on the Kudos website to drive users to known functionality. 3) Integrate personality tests into the site to help the users better understand what they are looking for in communication and how they communicate with others. 4) Provide a Company Employee Suggestion function.

Todd
Coordinator in Canada
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent tool for team building and morale

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great way to quickly and easily recognize staff in a tangible way. Being able to offer a little bit of positive support to feedback makes it so much easier to positively manage a team. And the fact that recognition is shared amongst colleagues demonstrates that not only is the team successful but that there is recognition of that success.

That its easy to use. Every person in our company, no matter their level of technical skill is able to use the system for what it is intended. The best part about this software is that I never have to think of it as software, it is just a reliable integrated positive piece of our workplace environment.

The only real negative is that it would be nice to see the rewards and gift cards redeemable digitally so that we didn't have to wait for an internal process to get us a physical copy. So many of the companies involved have digital gift cards now it would be handy if you could just request the benefit and it was automatically generated, maybe even inside the app itself.

Kathy
AVP Underwriting Operations in VS
Verzekeringen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Kudos Use at Arch

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the program and Kudos is easy to use. The ability to give someone a Kudos or just a message of thanks for a job well-done is important. A lot of times we get busy and can't always communicate directly so this platform lets us stay in touch.

I like the ease of moving around and finding what I need. It's easy to use, find the employee, grant the recognition and even select emoji's or pictures to make it fun.

The difference between Award and Recognition seems to confuse everyone, including myself. Award to me means someone is receiving something and Recognition means sending a message of thanks or something similar. These seem to be backwards to me but over time I've figured it out.

Tiffany
Staff in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Very Pleased Kudos User

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy Kudos. I enjoy receiving Kudos as well as rewarding hard working coworkers with Kudos points. Recently, there was an issue with my Kudos e-gift card not being sent to me electronically. I reached out to Kudos support team, and the issue was resolved in less than 24 hours. That is 5 star customer service. I would recommend Kudos to every business, company, and friend.

I like the software because it is easy to use. The idea behind Kudos is also original and it makes work a little more exciting to be rewarded for hard work.

I cannot think of a single con with the Kudos software.

Appreciation

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: i have many experienced with startup and im expert in analyzing systems , Kudos have some problem such as ; exemple you can send Kudos without points (its problem) , another thing is you must have a sharing totally kudos to anothre person, another things is for birthday colleagues we can mention some Kudos . another item is the day of colleague come to company , IF you need more details make appointement or time so i can present to you.

for appreciation to colleagues and give reward to them.

the least is say thank you to colleague is a minimum appreciation

Facts about Kudos

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had great experience using kudos. Thank you Kudos team. Keep up the good works.

I have been using kudos app for a while now and must say its one the best apps for employee recognition and rewards. It has beautiful interface with nice colour combinations. User dashboard is very simple and easy to navigate. You can recognise your colleagues anywhere at anytime at your own convenience. Has a lot of emojis to make your recognition more interesting. Great security features as well. Thank you

Sometimes srolling down to view previous comments from individual colleagues is very cumbersome. Especially when you have received a lot of general messages. I think separating the group messages from the individual ones will be of great help. Aside that I think the app is simple and easy to use.

Torah
Quality Systems Program Lead in VS
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Feedback and rewards

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Kudos is a great motivator to hear from employees for improvements or thanks for a job well done by peers, with cheers or by managements for reports. Great Idea!

This is a great tool to show appreciation for personnel and their efforts to work together to grow as a company .

I am unsure if it is a client based setting but there should be defined causes for resetting an activity. A die hard responder for feedback, should not be penalized for taking time off from work such as a vacation.