Housecall Pro reviews

4,7 (2.709) Schrijf een review!

Over Housecall Pro

Alles-in-één-app voor buitendienstbeheer met volledige functionaliteit om werkzaamheden van elke omvang te runnen en laten groeien. Facturering, betalingen en meer!

Meer informatie over Housecall Pro

It allows you to keep track of your business and better control invoicing. Customer Service is always there to help you when you need them most.

The employee time tracking sucks, in out only other programs show the the time thought out the day of each but that minor.

Beoordelingen van Housecall Pro

Waar voor je geld

Housecall Pro heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.709 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Housecall Pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.709)

Ansh
Ansh
Web Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best Solution for Contractors and Service Professionals to create scheduled tasks

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Housecallpro is a cloud-based software that streamlines the scheduling and billing process for contractors and service professionals. With Housecallpro, businesses can manage their appointments, invoices and payments all in one place. Not only does this make things more convenient for businesses, but it also makes things more efficient. Housecallpro's features include automatic appointment reminders, online payments and GPS tracking.

• Housecall Pro is a cloud-based software, which means that it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.• The software is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.• Housecall Pro offers a free trial so that you can try out the features before committing to a paid subscription.• The company offers excellent customer support.• Housecall Pro integrates with QuickBooks, so that you can easily manage your finances.

You need an internet connection to use HouseCallPro.

4 weken geleden

Hi Ansh, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Jervin
Technician in Filipijnen
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

House Call pro for Beginners

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I experience is once I got a call from my service, Even I have low connection from my data signal, I can clearly get audio call and can access the apps i needed

I like the most is you can access any apps or application interface and you can access this in real time , you can also use your mobile phone

as of now I don't have any suggest to this application this is convenient for me to use

vorige maand

Hi Jervin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Director in Canada
Bron: GetApp

Great app but incomplete

2,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I really want to like the app as it is quite smooth genrally speaking, however a lot of basic features are missing and there has been a lot of growing pain issues like price breakdown being off for a while, or the first day using it their servers had issues and I was unable to complete an invoice etc.

I enjoy how smooth the app is to use genrally-for tier pricing this app is almost exclusively designed for that feature.-billing and pricing can be quite convenient-app has some professional features.

-the app promised a tap reader option and lower cc rates, that was false advertising outside of us-the app is very incomplete, for example there's no way to have estimates display a time limit like good for 30 days etc.-there is also no way to enter a job description on a job by job basis which is a bit frustrating, only way to do it is modify service descriptions everytime.-the picture message feature sounded cool when I signed up however I quickly learned it only works on imessage which is really poor design, service titan worked on anything.-it has been quiet difficult to express certain terms for certain situations because setup is a blanket thing so if you offered similar services that will work but if your offering multiple trades it will be clunky.

4 dagen geleden

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Rosemary

HouseCall Pro

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I love that I can do almost everything with this software. It has helped our company grow and I love that we are able to grow with HouseCall Pro.

I would really like to have inventory management available and I do not like working with Stripe for the payment processing. I am however, glad that they are starting to allow payroll though.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Rosemary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Fadel
Fadel
health care in Jordanië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It is considered one of the most important tools for success and creativity

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This program has contributed to providing important services to home service professionals and has helped many thrive and develop as it covers many organizational tasks that have a major role in the success of any business such as scheduling, dispatching, task management, payment processing and other wonderful tasks and features.

Ease of use and a distinct and flexible control panel. They also have a distinguished technical support team that provides high-quality servicesA text notification service for customers that saved a lot of time in an organized and more professional manner with minimal effort.For me, what attracted me the most in this application is the database, which is characterized by easy access on all operating systems such as Windows, in all copies or phones, in all its systems, etc. Through this base, I am able to communicate with any customer and obtain the order he wants or the customer's order record in addition to pending tasks or overdue bills.

Sometimes it is possible that some problems appear while downloading images, so that the application struggles to run them.If you want to do multiple tasks at the same time, you will often find it difficult to navigate within the applicationBut I have noticed that with every new update of the application some bugs are fixed.

4 dagen geleden

Hi Fadel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Mahade Hasan
Mahade Hasan
Office Manager in Bangladesh
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers

Review Housecall

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I need it as I am an office manager. Been using it for 2 years at my job. Our customers love the appointment notifications and our staff loves the price-book feature.

Its features are amazing, such as sending a convenient solution to your customers by allowing them to pay a fixed price for your services. There are also Estimates,Quickbooks Integration, Reporting, etc.

Cons: The price seems a bit expensive in my opinion and the schedule and calendar could be improved. But its service is great.

vorige maand

Hi Mahade, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Nick
Ceo in VS

Essential

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great

User friendly, text and email correspondence ,history, charts for p and l with statistics growth charts etc , many more options like financing built in with software and phone service. The option to add tools as company grows.

As of yet have not found any issues, but would like to incorporate truck trackers

4 dagen geleden

Hi Nick, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Rebecca
VP in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great for Small Business

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think we will be switching over to this product as soon as our company gets a little bigger, due to being able to integrate our price book as well as QuickBooks.

I like that you can build bids for your customers directly from your mobile device using Profit Rhino integration.

I only used this product for the free trial time frame and so it seems as if you would need some hours of training to get to know all aspects of the program which is expected.

4 dagen geleden

Hi Rebecca, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Taurino
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great service and Pricing is Fair

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 9.5/10 easily

Its always good to have the ability to reduce paperwork in office and be able to pull up a customers history with pictures for repairs that are done, when in doubt just check history

There is a flaw, the mobile version does not always work and pull up all information for example jobs or estimates i have to locate customer and hit history due to sometimes invoiving or estimates are not on the tab where they should be at.

vorige maand

Hi Taurino, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Ron
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Best HVAC client software on the market

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Best software on the market! Exceptional customer support!

I don't know where to start. It's very easy to use. It makes scheduling, estimates and service calls so much faster. You can save equipment information to a customer's profile. Huge time saver!

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Best software on the market.

vorige maand

Hi Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Anthony
owner in VS

Housecall Pro Pros & Cons

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with it. I came from Wintac. I was with Wintac for about 25 years and made the switch to Housecall Pro and it has helped me with things Wintac was not capable of helping me with, like my online presence, getting more reviews, tracking how long employees take at jobs, etc.

Very easy to use, the user interface is clear, has mobile app, has desktop app, the company listens to its users and make updates to the software pretty quick. Has open API to a lot of 3rd party software and is open to having more. work orders are great

Still building new features that are very important to have but not there yet, some important features are there but seems like not a lot of time was put into those features where more time might have been put in other less important features. Reporting does not dig deep enough. service agreements need work

Michelle
VP Operations in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With HCP we are able to streamline invoicing & dispatching. We are also able to provide valuable information to our clients that we could not do before. We increased efficiency by 45% within the first 30 days of using HCP.

Setting up our company was very easy and quick. Invoicing and dispatching jobs is detailed and easy to do. Creating price lists is the best feature, it eliminates questions often asked by staff on how to price something. We were able to create several price lists to accommodate contracted clients, residential and sub contractor pricing as well. Purchasing HCP software was the best decision we have made for business solutions. We are able to track labor, costs, payroll, invoicing, dispatching, we can see the location of technicians in the field also. You have the ability to track them in live time. The best feature the technicians like is the ability to take pictures within the app and add directly to specific work orders. Customer service is exceptional and responds quickly(depending on the time of day). In most cases you can find the answer you're looking for via the FAQ section. This feature is available on the desktop and mobile formats making it easy for technicians in the field to find an answer themselves without having to call into the office for information. Running reports are simple as well.

Our least favorite items within the app is not being able to select which permissions you want employees to be able to see. Meaning the tech can see revenue on jobs etc. There is a 2day lag on deposits. The processing fees for a CC is inline with other merchants currently available.

Chad
Service Manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Love this software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it. Used it before and got my new employer to use it because how great it is.

Had almost all the features of much more expensive products I have used in the past.

Wish it showed side by side pricing of discounts to show savings on a line by line basis, rather than just at the bottom.

Roger
President in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Gets easier to use and better everyday. Support from the company is amazing, they are alway evolving

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HCP is giving me time to market and feels like a partner or mentor to our continued growth and success.

Ease of setup. Kind and patient support team. Did I say patient? After our office manager retired, we were able to implement HCP and within weeks realized that we no longer needed an office manager! It was tough to change my ways after doing “what worked” for the first 28 years, but these last two years with HCP have really helped us grow and I spend about 15 hours/week less sitting at a desk. Our crews like having the power to create estimates and quote work and extras. The payment portal speeds up collections. The software is constantly improving. We are a completely paperless company now, save for permit applications and such. It is so easy to schedule out days, weeks, a month. Drag and drop to move appointments. Creating/changing unit prices is so easy.

Making changes to estimates or invoices to a customer puts you back to the dashboard, which is distracting if you are handling multiple invoices for a property management company for instance. A work around is to open each one in a new window on the desktop. We use the desktop site in the field since the mobile site will not rotate on our iPads and we have keyboard cases. The dashboard shows outstanding invoices when you log on, but you cannot click on them individually to review. No integration with QB desktop, though I may be the only person who has that problem.

Brian
President in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Housecall Pro Getting Better With Age.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a small HVAC service and install company. Using Housecall Pro has been a positive experience. It has greatly improved scheduling for both customers and employees. A/R has been a very positive aspect. Integration with QB has made the accounting side of the business cleaner with less conflict. We are now beginning to use the service contract feature. HCP support always respond in a timely fashion and are always seeking to improve.

Seamless integration with Quickbooks is the most important feature. Once we learned to categorize where we wanted charges to show in QB such as "Labor" or "Material & Supplies" then reconciliation became easy. Software is easy to navigate and customize. Scheduling service for our customers is a major feature and increases customer confidence. Our A/R has improved dramatically. More of our customers use the pay online feature and the ability to accept cc payments is a huge plus. Admin settings allow to set cc minimum payments and employee access through mobile app.

Would love have an attachment icon in customer history window indicating service calls that have attached photos or documents uploaded without having to open each one individually. I would also like to have the ability to record customer equipment Model & Serial #'s and connect services to particular equipment. Example: Customer has (5) individual air con systems. Enter Model & Serial #'s, and name systems. Then all future service at that site can be attached to a particular piece of equipment with the ability to run a report. Options for "Summer" & "Winter" maintenance to run reports for recurring future would also be on my wish list.

Cameron
Owner/Tech in
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Long time User Review!!! Love this App and Company

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I have been a user since House Call Pro went national with their service. I don't have anything but good things about the company itself and the app/software! First, the app is for the phone works flawlessly and has improved so much since I first started. (aka awesome development and customer service team behind the app). The latest feature that I love is the employee time tracking feature! They can clock in and out right in the app! and the report for that is simple and user-friendly! I have 1 employee and looking to add another and this solves that huge time tracking issue I was having because they listen to their pros. Now that doesn't cover what my customers have said to me about how they like all the notifications and email reminders and text alerts and so on and so on. This adds so much value to my company. Communication with customers is I think #1 in service based business' and House Call Pro knocks it out of the park! Also great customer service. Great development speed. They are always getting feedback from their pros and using that to put the more requested features to the top of their development roadmap. I love that and have seen it over and over again the past 1.5 years or so I have been using the app.

Cons? I would have to say no Ipad native app. However, they have made changes to the web portal so it is touch screen friendly and you can still use the mobile app as well just zoomed in. But the web portal through the browser on my iPad works well, I just know it would be snappier as a dedicated app. BUT I also know adding another version of the app would slow overall development of new features as a whole so I am understanding.

Dereck
Owner/Operator in VS
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great addition to our small business.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 1. Able to stay more organized.
2. Able to send out estimates faster.
3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

1. Automated text within the app. 2. Start and finish times within the app. 3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future. 4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful. 5. Review toggle. 6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful. 7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented. 8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message. 2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently. 3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting. 4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email. 5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text. 6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard. 7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies. 8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

Christine
Business Office Manager in VS

Great Application for the Money

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am pretty satisfied.

Easy integration, new features being added fairly quickly, love that they work with third party applications that help our business grow and features that benefit our customers such as the Consumer Financing, especially since the COVID hit. Their customer service is great, there is always someone willing to help me when I get in a jam and need help quickly. The software is easy to use and learn. There are features that can be added along the way as your business grows to help the company to continue to grow. I am waiting to see what new features they will add next.

Would like to see more consumer financing options for people with lower credit scores though. I would like to see the ability to add a middle name in the customer information section of the app. I have trouble when I have more than one customer with the same first and last name. Also, there is an issue where you only have the option of homeowner and business, but nothing for tenant. Not to mention that sometimes we have to bill the tenant and the the owner and vise versa. There is also and issue when you send the invoice over to QuickBooks and you have an invoice being sent to the owner but the tenant CST info was used to schedule the estimate and the job, it wants to put the tenants name in the Billing information section of the invoice instead of the sending or jobsite section of the invoice. I have to manually change the information before emailing or printing out the invoice in QuickBooks.

Denise

HOUSE CALL PRO

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like HouseCall Pro very much on the desk top version and would definitely recommend the program to others. I would not recommend the mobile version at this point only because of the issues I have stated. I hope that in time the mobile version will catch up to the desk top version for the ADMIN to be able to conduct business whether in the field or in the office.

I like the way house call works on the desk top. It is quick and easy for me to do all my daily tasks as it pertains to each individual project I have going on. It is pretty easy to navigate through. The system allows me to keep all projects organize even if we have to go back out on more then one occasion.

I don't like how difficult it is to search on the desk top version for a particle project. It would make it quicker and simpler to have a "1" step process to look up any project by address or contractor name. Too many steps and difficult right now to find what I am looking for. The mobile version needs to be simpler for the ADMIN to be able to use. If I am away from the office I can only see my projects, not ALL. I need to be able to see all as the ADMIN in order to conduct business when I am away from my desk and office. Our business requires putting in the home owner address which is not the contractor's address on file. When I try to schedule a job in the field on the mobile version I can never put in the address of the home owner which is where I need my employee to go.(NOT THE CONTRACTOR OFFICE) I have to always put it in the notes and take an extra step to tell the employee address is in the notes instead of where it should be. This makes it very difficult to work with and dispatch my employee to the correct address.

Mike

A review of Housecall Pro CRM

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is much easier to look up phone numbers, addresses, and prior work orders within Housecall Pro vs. our former manual paper system. Also a good feature HC Pro provides is the ability to collect payments in the field which is probably more accurate and faster than other methods.

Housecall Pro is a great CRM product. We are a plumbing company and we use this software every day and it helps us keep track of our customers in the cloud. We have not started using Housecall Pro in the field as of yet, but we will soon. Once a person learns the software it is fairly easy to upload a list of inventory items such as plumbing parts and then add these parts to a customer's invoice. We are experimenting with locating parts through voice recognition from the tablet and then adding these parts to the invoice rather than keying them in by hand. We use a time and material vs. flat rate customer invoicing system. Many companies are hard to reach or place you on long holds when you call them. Housecall Pro utilizes a chat feature which provides a timely response to our questions. Housecall Pro is an affordable and good quality software program that is web based. Some of the features of the program include job scheduling, dispatch, customer invoicing, the ability to accept credit cards in the field, and more. Overall we are very satisfied with Housecall Pro and recommend them as a Field Service Software solution.

It would be nice to have sub categories or some type of drop down menu for our parts so they would be easier to find. For example it would make sense to have a category called copper fittings and then a sub category called elbows, and then a sub category to that for different types of elbows such as 22, 45, and 90 degree. Since we are time and material plumbers it would also be nice to have an automated way to calculate our labor costs based on time spent on the job, but this still requires a manual calculation from what I understand.

Scott
Owner/Operator in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Pro user

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

Erin
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best process/program out there!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is always able to direct me where to go or what to do. This program really is user friendly for your workers and your customers. I’ve always gone by: Keeping it stupid simple. This program can’t be any simpler.

New employees catch on very quickly! They like how user friendly it is for anyone and everyone who may not be technologically savvy! Our customers also enjoy the ease of paying their bills, seeing that we are on our way and even our progress along the way. We have been able to gain steady reviews after every completed job!

I would like to see more selections for pulling data and generating sales, total sales, estimated sales for each month, maybe a comparison graph of where you are now from last year or last month? The graphs and data I can pull now is good, however, it would be even better to be able to gather more since this is all that I use for the business. The other part would be, maybe making it less complicating? For example, if I want to compare anything of sales in the business right now (we detail and pressure wash) I was told I would need to gi back and make sure each job had a job tag, and then make sure I could identify it by one other thing that I can’t remember (I apologize). On the spot entering in all the customers information, there are times job tags are forgotten, however, now I try not to forget them ever. Overall, having a graph that could pull data without having to tag this and add that would allow me less time spending on that and more time on other business items that I can never seem to get much time for at all.

JULIE
owner/admin in VS
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

This software changed my life and kept my relationship together!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it makes my job way easier AND we were able to have a paperless office.

Ok so my partner and I started a new business together and I was using Joist which, for free, is a sweet app but I quickly realized that a serious business needed a serious software to help with logistics. Demo ensued and... Long story short our sales person was really cool and answered all of my difficult questions with ease. And trust me I am an office gorilla. And if you are trying to bamboozle me, well, I have those maternal instincts that can smell bamboozling a mile away. the program was easy to use and easy to learn. It has a real-time app that my tech in the field uses, it is partnered with zillow so the service address shows up with all the juicy details, bed/bathroom, sq ft, price it sold for . my tech uses the map function so he doesn't have to call me for directions. you can search specific date ranges and tag customers with specific tags for ROI data. It keeps a graph display dashboard of all the business vitals. Unlike other programs this one lets you pick the level you want to pay and for more you can get extra services. the lowest level still gives you plenty to run a successful business. I LOVE house call Sparky, the virtual text concierge, that reminds clients when their appointment is, confirms appt, tells them when the tech is en route and when a job is finished. There is a pay online feature, a "bill to separate address" feature, and the customer service is the BEST I've ever dealt with. they even take suggestions.

when you use the payment box to run a credit card it pops up in the center of the screen and you cant move it to see what the billing zip is on the screen below it. I don't know if it's me but sometimes it takes a few seconds longer than I like to load between screens. There might be a toggle feature I am missing. I work hard and I expect my technology to do the same. I would like to see a little more flexibility in the price list feature. It should operate faster with the line item selection. If I pick something I know is in our saved price list it takes a minute for it to populate the selection box. When you are inputting the prices of line items by hand the cursor goes to weird places in the price. drives me bonkers

Katelyn
CFO in VS
Bouw
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Housecall Pro is changing our business for the better!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Our main concerns were to appear as professional as we can. We own a small HVAC company in CA. Its just me, my husband, and a hired hand. I got tired of entering paper invoices and worst of all loosing them >,<. We started with a software that did our pricing for us based on our industry. I will tell you it was a nightmare. They charged us per line on our invoices and the bill just range up. It seemed impossible to get ahead with that software. I won’t name names to avoid shaming them. When i heard about HCP i decided to do a demo. I was astonished at how much value was actually in the program. included was email marketing to keep in touch with our current customers, smooth connectivity with Quickbooks Online (no more entering invoices) yay!, they send email reminders to clients, they let clients know we are on our way, and tons more. Not only that but customer service is SOOO easy to get ahold of. I almost never have to wait more than a few minuets to get a response via chat. Its fantastic. Its the best software we have used AND its only 1 low monthly fee. We don’t get charged per invoice or customer. so its really a limitless software and for the price its a steal. They even charge less than paypal for processing credit cards! We couldn’t be happier. If your thinking about going with Housecall Pro just do it! -new features added all the time -we look professional to our clients -free email marketing included with your subscription -you can set up unlimited campaigns for email to tailor to each group of clients -test messages sent to customer to remind them of appointment and that we are on our way -great estimate and invoice set up -easy to reach customer support -low monthly fee (and even lower if you pay upfront) - syncs with quickbooks (no entering invoice data yay!) - customers can be imported directly from quickbooks online so everything is together. -can get a signature on invoices -all invoices are emailed to customers when job is complete ---The list seriously goes on

- the only con i can think of is that (like any new software or app) you have to learn how to use it. It takes a little bit to get it down. BUT support is there the entire way to answer your questions --AND even fix your mistakes :) --.

Whitney
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Service Industry Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our customers.

The ease of use of this software is by far some of the best and I demoed several before deciding on Housecall Pro. This is our first go at a digital software and they have been excellent to work with in getting us a set up specific to our needs as a company. We like that it encompasses a review component as well as real time data for our office staff to see where our technicians are at on their schedule. The online community Facebook page has been a tremendous help in hearing how other companies are working through issues as business information in general.

There have been times where chatting into the blue bubble yields less than timely feedback for important things we need to get sorted out in the office. The Facebook group is helpful in me searching to find a work around or solution while I wait to hear back from the blue bubble. I understand why there is no direct phone contact for immediate issues, but it would be nice in dire times to be able to immediately get a person on the phone.