Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ABC Trainerize

Persoonlijke trainingsoftware geliefd bij 75.000 fitnessbedrijven over de hele wereld. Betrek je leden en verhoog de inkomsten met online training.

Meer informatie over ABC Trainerize

I had a lot of problems at the beginning but all of them were solved very soon with the help of their customer service. Also, workout data they are showing are incredible easy to understand.

For anyone that wants to pay up front, I have to charge them through Zelle because Trainerize only goes up to $1,000 per charge.

Beoordelingen van ABC Trainerize

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ABC Trainerize heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 692 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ABC Trainerize eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (692)

Bakul
Bakul
Crypto Analyst
Vermogensbeheer, 51-200 werknemers

Good option for delivery for online personal trainers

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Certified Nutrition Coach and Personal Trainer in VS

Great Software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the app and think it's a great concept. There's lots of room for improvement. I've been using it for about half a year now and I'm getting more used to it. But it wasn't too easy to figure out initially.

1. I like the timers for the circuits and the rests. 2. I like the ease of creating the workouts. 3. All the video demonstrations are great. 4. The automated messages, reminders to workout, ability for clients to check-in. 5. Data! Weight charts, measurements, progress pics, tracking stats 6. Love how you can deactivate clients without having to delete their data. 7. The daily recap sent to email. 8. Ability to upload meal plans

1. I don't like how you can't modify a program from your phone. There are a lot of things you can't do from the phone and have to be at a computer to do. 2. It'd be nice to link the Apple Watch. 3. The check-in and start now is confusing to my clients. There should be one button to start the exercise and that should automatically check you in. 3. It would be nice if there was a fast forward or a skip for the circuits, just in case they need to skip an exercise. Maybe they're injured or for some reason can't do that one. Instead of waiting until the time is up, they can move on. 4. It would be cool for my clients to be able to watch the demo video during the circuit. Instead they have to pause the workout to watch the video. It would be great it the video played while the time continued so they can do the exercise while watching the demo video. 5. Should be a way to add drop sets or a variation of reps. 6. Would be cool to keep a client subscribed to a program and still be able to customize one or two things on their program without unsubscribing them/converting to custom plan. 7. Small issue, but I'll still mention it: on the newer iPhones, it's hard to fast forward the demo video because the slider is very low. The exercise doesn't start until he explains it so usually 5-10 seconds later and most people just want to get to the demonstration part. 8. Inability to send video over the messaging app 9. Would be nice to be able to load multiple meal plans

5 jaar geleden

Hey Jacqueline! Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so happy you like the ease of creating workouts and tracking your clients progress in Trainerize! Good news, we will be integrating with the Apple Watch soon. We are also going to implement a feature that allows clients to skip exercises in interval workouts! Stay tuned :) - Team Trainerize

Phil
Phil
Owner, Personal Trainer in VS

Former Trainerize Supportor

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved Trainerize at the beginning, I was a part of as many beta tests as I could. I was always on their FB page trying to help new users out. As time went on, I could no longer excuse the increase of bugs the software was having. When TZ became a part of ABC and ABC wanted to rebrand everything. It seemed like the bugs got worse. I was ready to move on.

Trainerize was the first software I used to train my clients outside of Apple Numbers. I loved that each client could have their own section of the app and everything was saved to them via their profile.

As Trainerize grew and they become part of the ABC family. The shift to nutrition became a main focus and the training aspect fell behind. Neither section was working very well after awhile, which left the software riddled with bugs.

Ruben
Real Estate in Canada
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It helps me get myself motivated to workout

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have a love hate relationship. I enjoy it some of the days, but if I have a large meal with multiple things, it becomes difficult to track and go through all of the food. It would be great to have more basic options, vs only purchased food or meal from particular restaurants. What if someone makes a meal at home? Isn't there a standard size for a chicken parmagiana anywhere?

I enjoy the communication between myself and my trainer through the app. It helps motivate and make adjustments. I think that as I use this app, I learn to get better with it.

The standard preloaded messages from my trainer, I can tell it's not the person I typically work with. I don't love how it can be very difficult to change from 1 cup, to 1/2 a cup of whatever the food is that I'm eating. My trainer has told me to track all of my food, the app doesn't make it easy for this.

Tom
Owner/Trainer in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good for programming, misses the mark entirely for nutrition

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Best comprehensive app I've found. But for straight programming I would go with TrainHeroic, and for straight nutrition I would use Google Sheets.

The programs are easy to build, and the progression builder is very helpful for building out multiple week programs with overload.Client onboarding is simple, and you have the ability to customize intake forms, messages, etc.Easy to add your own exercises with videos. Built in library is extensive.Easy to make supersets and add rest periods.

When it comes to nutrition coaching, I've yet to find ANY app that works as well as the google sheets I created. There's no history of what the previous week's macros were. The app doesn't let you select a calorie level and then autopopulate the macros, you have to input macros until you get to the calories you want. There's no way to select a protein requirement (i.e. 0.8g/lb, 1g/lb, 1.2g/lb etc) or a carb/fat ratio. You only have preprogrammed tolerances of 10 or 20 or 30% so good luck coaching a bodybuilding client where you need +/- 2%.There's no charts at all correlating calories, BMR, body weight, etc.And then the "meal planner" that they charge you $45/month for is a complete joke. You can't set it to a client's individual goals. You have to use pre-programmed calories and macro ratios. There's no ability to deselect a wide variety of foods (just some basics like gluten or dairy.) There's no ability to select only certain foods. Most meals take 30 minutes or more to prepare. I've found it to be completely useless.The goals and habits are ok, but they can't link to any metrics, they have to be updated manually to show any progress, so it's all completely arbitrary.When it comes to programming, there's no way to program drop sets. Also, the instructions for the training week do not automatically come up when a client starts a session. I've had to go tell each client individually where to find instructions.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Trainerize is the best there is as of now for online personal trainers

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The exercises library is very extensive. It's very rare that we can't find what we need. Even then, we can add whatever exercise we need from an external source.

The ease of use on the client's side is not optimal. Often, we have to explain to clients certain functionalities. It is not as intuitive as it could be.

Kelsi

Training With Technology

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy using Trainerize, however I believe connection is key between a coach and client and would like to see the communication experience enhanced.

My favorite part about the software is the analytics Trainerize provides after each workout.

My least favorite part about the software is the communication, I would like voice reply or video reply to be included as a standard feature.

Jake
Jake
Personal Trainer in Australië

Your one stop shop

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Highly recommend this to any trainer who not only wants to impress their clients, but simplify their coaching experience.

I love trainerize. It has really simplified the coaching experience with my clients on the gym floor and remotely.

I struggle to understand why updates take a long time to produce.

Miles
Traiber in VS

I love it so far

5,0 7 maanden geleden

I use to make everything so complicated.. now its been made easy for me

The learning curve. It took a minute to understand everything thats going on

Marci
Head Coach in VS

5,0 7 maanden geleden

It’s easy to use. I like the payment process.

They don’t have some features that PT Distinction has. .

Harsharan Deep
CEO in Canada
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

ABC Trainerize Review

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, an amazing and complete platform for both the personal trainer and client. Cleanly designed, easy to monitor and track things and a lot of customizability.

Amazing platform to connect personal trainers with clients. Helped the clients in tracking their workouts with ease while allowing the trainer to customize, manage and monitor the progress. We can track and monitor almost everything required to see the progress.

Nothing much bad with the platform. It's a premium and effective way to train and manage clients. The only thing that can be better is the pricing.

Katie
Personal Trainer & Health Coach in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best tool I could find for my online training & health coaching business

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very positive. It's very easy to program for individuals and groups, communicate, see progress, give nutritional help, and charge/track services. I recommend it to any trainer looking for an online platform.

I really like how there are video demos of all the exercises - and if there is not an exercise in the list that fits what you are looking for, you can use a YouTube video and create your own. It's user friendly to the clients as well, and they can track their progress in various ways. They can track their weights used for each exercise, refer to weight they have used for that exercise in the past, and then when they finish a workout, the app tells them if they have set a new personal best (and it tells me too!). I was also able to upload nutrition information and set macro goals, and see their progress if they link My Fitness Pal. I also appreciate how I get a push notification when a client completes a workout, sets a personal best, or messages me - eliminating the need to constantly open the app for updates. It sends them reminders to do their workouts as well.

I feel like it took me about a month to figure out how to create workouts and have them appear to the client how I wanted them to. There are also features for the client that I don't think they are aware of, and would be helpful if there was a mini tutorial they could go through when they get started (tracking weights, substituting an exercise, etc.) I also had one client who said she had to take the app off her phone because it was slowing things down/wasn't working - but that could have been an issue with the phone.

5 jaar geleden

Hey Katie! You are making us blush!! Thank you so much for your kind review :) We are thrilled you love our workout builder! Good news, our marketing team is currently working on some great "how-to" and educational videos that will be coming out soon! I can definitely pass on your feedback to them so they can touch on those topics! - Team Trainerize

Best Online Training Software on the Market

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While I have used Trainerize to work with clients exclusively online, the biggest benefit is with my in-person clients. Trainerize has really filled in the gap for those who only see me once a week. It has enabled me to offer a more complete and comprehensive fitness solution to my clients.

It's easy to create workouts in the formats that I want. The exercise demo videos included in the Trainerize library are great, but I also have the option to use videos from YouTube. This gives me the flexibility I need. It's easy for clients to log their workouts which is a huge help to me in tracking their progress and keeping them accountable. The messaging system is a convenient and efficient way to keep in touch with clients. Customer support is very responsive. The team at Trainerize is regularly updating and improving the functionality of the software.

Occasionally an update will change or phase out a feature that I like. There are some minor issues, like the lack of a simple way for clients to log the resistance bands they use or that there's no way in the app for them to see notes from previous times they've done a particular workout.

5 jaar geleden

Hey! Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so glad you like the Trainerize Exercise Library and our in-app messaging features! We are also thrilled that Trainerize has allowed you to offer more complete and comprehensive fitness solution to your clients. I can definitely pass your feedback to add resistance band workouts and the ability to view previous workout notes on to the development team! - Team Trainerize

Yesenia
Coach in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great for workout programs. Needs improvement for nutrition.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is very responsive but when I ask questions about the items I listed above for improvement they always promise the changes are coming soon however I have yet to see any of the changes they promised months ago.

This software is great to write workout programs. There are great demo videos for clients and the option to import videos from YouTube is very useful. The charts showing my clients' progress are great snapshots that help me keep my clients' progressing towards their goals.

What I like least about this software is the lack of weekly averages for weigh-ins and weekly averages for calories and macros. Right now I am hand-calculating both of those and it's a lot of extra work. The second thing would be to make the timer automatically start counting down upon the completion of an exercise. This is a feature that my clients love from other apps and miss in this app. The ability to make edits to clients' programming via the mobile app is almost nil. I always have to get on a computer to change anything which can be a hassle when I'm on the go.

5 jaar geleden

Hey Yesenia! Thank you for your review and feedback! We are so happy Trainerize helps you keep track of your clients progress towards their goals! We are always listening and taking trainers feedback and suggestions into account, however we do have a roadmap in which these are prioritize and that sometimes it is hard to get exact timelines for product changes that are months ahead. With this being said, we encourage you to vote on suggestions at ideas.trainerize.com, our product team is prioritizing based on all suggestions. PS: The timer countdown is in the works. We'll share more information in the next few months. Thanks for your feedback and confidence. - Team Trainerize

Every Online Trainer Needs This

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had an amazing experience. Great customer service. Good incentive to refer other trainers. Lots of updates. And never a reason to leave or look for something else.

I love that Trainerize is always looking for our feedback as trainers and making improvements. I have only ever used Trainerize because there has never been a need to go anywhere else. They fill the holes when they see them. It allows me to give an amazing experience to my clients too. I receive referrals just because of the app alone! I feel like I can over deliver with it

I don't like that there are some auto messages even when I don't want them. There is difficulty with scheduling sometimes for international clients. I also think some of the videos need better form from the Trainerize library. I also think that there are too many glitches between phone and computer. Sometimes my phone will say 30 progress photos even if there is only 3.

5 jaar geleden

Hey! Thank you so much! We are so happy you love using Trainerize. We really do value the feedback of our trainers and I will definitely pass along your suggestions to our development team for review. I think the auto message concern is something we can fix for you right away! Do you mind emailing [email protected]? One of our coaches can show you how to turn those off. - Team Trainerize

Ashley
CEO in VS

My go-to software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

What I like the most about Trainerize is their long list of features (that are continually being updated) as well as their customer support, more specifically the chat feature. It's nice to be able to talk to an actual human and their follow up game is on POINT!

What I dislike the most about Trainerize is ease of use. It is extremely difficult to navigate, especially when you're just setting it up. But i've been using this platform for years and I still have a hard time navigating some features like the client food logs. There are so many features but unfortunately they are difficult or unclear to access.

Mike
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Online training is amazing!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it overall!

I love Trainerize! It gives me the power to create a superior experience for my clients while allowing me more time and freedom for content creation and spending time with loved ones. It is truly the future of personal training and I am excited about the new features that Trainerize will continue to add. It is also a very affordable service, which is great for trainers starting out online to ‘get their feet wet’ and build a client base. Keep up the great work!!

1.) I wish I could view and create master programs and master workouts through the app. Especially since I am currently on the go a lot and it would be awesome if I could build my client templates on the go. 2.) A ‘trainer’ slot for our own workouts and programs would be a great addition. It would also give us more experience with the app, which would be helpful in answering any client questions.

5 jaar geleden

Hey Mike! Thank you! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to deliver a superior experience for your clients while also freeing up more of your time! We will pass on your feedback regarding creating programs from within the app to the developers for review. Did you know you can use "Timmy" the test client to train yourself? Feel free to email [email protected] and one of our coaches can walk you through how to set that up. - Team Trainerize

Pete
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

If You Want to Scale Your Fitness Business, This is the Way to Go!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the ease of use, and how it allows me to keep tabs on dozens of clients at once. The morning reports indicate who's following the program laid out for them, and who's not. The automatic messages it has enable me to do simple things like wishing my clients a happy birthday, and holding them accountable when I don't. Can't recommend this app highly enough!

One thing I would like for Trainerize to enable is to have a preview of what each workout you create entails. Over the years I've used it, I've come up with hundreds of workouts, and sometimes I forget which exercise are in each. Depending on the client, I'll sometimes have to flip through several workouts before finding one that's varied enough in comparison to what else they're doing that week, and is at the appropriate level.

5 jaar geleden

Hey Pete! Thank you so much! We are happy Trainerize allows you to keep tabs on all your clients in an easy and efficient way! We will definitely pass your feedback regarding workout previews on to the development team for review. - Team Trainerize

Simple and straight forward

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped my client journey so much better than simply sending them away with homework. They have to check in when they do it too which means that they get much better results.
It keeps everyone accountable.
One wish is to have a calendar to book my appointments and to accept payments in my country. Then It's a one stop shop! I love it. I'll never leave again.

The exercise builder is my favourite part. I can upload whether it's reps and sets or an interval or a circuit. What I love most about it, is you can upload videos for the client to check if they're not sure. I left trainerize for a year and tried other providers but non compared when it came to actually building a user / client friendly experience.

I would like to be able to run the interval training on the desktop site and not just the mobile app. That way it can also work for clients without compatible phones.

5 jaar geleden

Hey! Thank you so much for your review and feedback :) We are so happy you believe Trainerize provides the best client and user experience for online training. Can you email [email protected] and let us know the types of phones your clients have? We can work on making the app more compatible with them! Appointments is a feature coming soon so stay tuned :) - Team Trainerize

Andrea
Health & Fitness Coach in VS

Fitness Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend this software to any coach, beginner or expert, you won’t be disappointed. Trainerize offers 30 days trial, give it a go, and make sure you reach out to them if you have questions with set up or anything m, they’ll be able to help!!

This software is fantastic! I have been a user for the past 7 years and I love it. It makes my life as a coach much easier and way more organized. My clients also enjoy all features such training programs with videos and instructions as well as meal plan with food tracking. Most client connect trainerize with their apple watch and have everything in one place. I noticed my clients and even me are way more accountable to each other and especially those who work online with me.

There’s anything I would sayI don’t like. There’s no app is perfect and sometimes you need to ensure you have the app updated to see changes in your plan. Trainerize is constantly improving and bringing new features.

Carwin
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Seems to be made for Trainers and Clients by Trainers and Clients!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Trainerize since 2012 or 2013 and the app has been detrimental to my growth as a trainer and as a business. Even at corporate gyms before I was independently training I used the app to give my services more value and sale more at my respective clubs. The best thing about the trainerize app is it constantly updates to better serve the trainer and be more convenient for the client. Anytime I have an issue I can email or call and get a response in a timely manner to have the issue resolved. I'm very pleased with the app and don't know how I would be able to give my clients so much of their needed attention or make each client feel like they are my only client had I not found this app.

Constantly updated to better serve the trainer and client. Best feature has to be the push notifications/reminders.

I want to access workout templates and assign workouts to training plans from my phone. I know this feature is soon to come.

5 jaar geleden

Hey Carwin! Wow - thank you so much! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to grow your training business! Stay tuned for the new version of the Trainerize app coming this Fall :) - Team Trainerize

Vikas
Senior Sales Consultant in India
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers

Meet your training goals easily with Trainerize

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is always great to know that you are going in the right direction. It lets you share your success with your friends as well which is a real motivator. So, whatever you do, you can always share it with friends and get recognition.

It lets you keep track of your short-term and long-term goals easily. You can track your calorie intake and match it up with how much you have burned today. Your trainer can instruct you by sharing videos from Youtube or by creating his own demonstration to help to master the right technique for a particular exercise. The best thing is that you can never have a cheat day without your trainer knowing about it.

Website building feature is not that advance. However, it not that important when your trainer already have a website. There are other ways to build website as it is not for buiding websites.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Vikas, Thanks for the amazing feedback! We're happy that your Trainerize App is helping you to set and achieve your goals! If you have any questions or suggestions, you can reach out to [email protected]. Stay tuned for more exciting updates! - Team Trainerize

Mark
Marketing Operations Specialist in VS

Helps Track Workouts for Coaches & Trainees

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been good. We were tracking everyone's workout by pen and paper, but for a rapidly growing business, this became quite literally impossible to do once we got beyond 100 members. Trainerize keeps everything simple & in sync, and has saved our coaches hours each week in terms of progress tracking & workout prep.

This is a pretty nifty browser- & app-based software that helps you plan workouts for your gym members. It's cool, because you can assign members to workout plans en mass or individualize them instead. Coaches can use it to help them manage & plan the workouts of members, and members can use it to track their progress in specific lifts/exercises. Additionally, it allows for you to assign instructional videos to certain exercises, so coaches & members alike can ensure they're on the same page when it comes to exercise technique.

It feels a bit clunky to use. There are quite a few features and sometimes certain things are difficult to access, whether it's on the web browser or in the app. And occasionally, things don't work or load, requiring you to refresh the app or web page.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Mark! Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so glad you like the Trainerize Exercise Workout Library and our Instructional videos! We are also thrilled that Trainerize has allowed you to offer a more complete and comprehensive fitness solution to your business. We really do value the feedback of our trainers and I will definitely pass along your suggestions to our development team for review. - Team Trainerize

Ryan

Best App on the Market

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The fact that they continue to listen to any feedback given to improve the app, and do frequent updates to make it better, keeps me a loyal follower of the software. Couldn't recommend it to trainers more.

Ease of use, both on the client and trainer side. Metrics are very useful and the ability to search out all videos on you tube is great. I have gotten so much great feedback over the last 3-4 years of use!

Sometimes gets a little "buggy" and slow, but over the last few months (since the last major update, has been working well.

4 jaar geleden

Hey Ryan! Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled that you find the metrics feature useful! If you have any issues with the app please reach out to [email protected] and our Trainerize Coaches will be happy to assist you. Thank you for being with us for 4 years! We're super glad to have you! :) Stay tuned, for more exciting updates! - Team Trainerize

Laura
Owner in VS

I've looked into other online fitness apps and this one has been the best all around!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Trainerize just keeps improving, updating, and getting better and better. My clients love so many of the features provided to make their workouts easy to access, easy to move around on their calendar, and easy to check in with me as their trainer. I can go on and on of the benefits of using this online training software!

The one con is that it can be glitchy at time with opening the app and take quite a while to open up for me. I don't know if it's like that for my clients devices. It may just be mine because of all the data and video content I have stored inside that needs to be uploaded. But overall, a great software tool.

5 jaar geleden

Hey Laura! Thank you so much! We are thrilled you and your clients love using Trainerize! In regards to the glitches, can you email [email protected]? One of our coaches can help fix that for you! - Team Trainerize

Lynne
Owner, CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy way to train and manage clients!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I LOVE Trainerize and that it keeps improving and advancing! My clients seem to respond well to their programming, as well!

I like the ease in building a program for myself and my clients! Great database of exercises available and really happy that it syncs with YouTube.

My biggest complaint is the Trainerize exercise video selections. The video database is growing but there are only 2 instructors to choose from. Only one of them seems friendly, confident and professional when verbalizing and demonstrating the exercises. The other instructor seems lost and unprepared, as well as, unhappy. (I avoid videos with him demonstrating as much as possible.) It would also be great to see some female instructors, as my female clients would probably appreciate that.

4 jaar geleden

Hey Lynne, Thank you for taking the time to review us and provide feedback! We are happy to know you enjoy the ability to create workout programs. In regards, to your suggestions: We are currently filming new content with female trainers as well! :) Also, our live channels are back on and this means that you can give us a call or ask your questions on our live chat whenever it is convenient for you! We are available at 9:00-5:00 PST. :) -Team Trainerize