DirectorPoint - Kloehn

Executive Assistant/Manager of Administrative Support Services
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been using DirectorPoint for five plus years now and it has cut down immensely on the amount of paper packets we need to print. The biggest areas of inefficiency is the lack of reoccurring feature for meetings that occur monthly, weekly, etc. If this feature were added, I would likely give the program an 8-9 star rating.

Pluspunten: Electronic access from app or web browser
No cap on size of meeting packet I can upload
Direct links from agenda
Real-time access from upload to accessibility

Minpunten: There is no feature that allows for reoccurring activity. I need to build in the meeting each month which is time consuming. This addition would make the product much more user friendly.

Directorpoint is Fantastic!

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2016
Sheila T.
Operations Coordinator
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been using Directorpoint for years, and I can't begin to tell you how many hours I have saved preparing for meetings. Directorpoint's customer support is AMAZING, and our board members absolutely love it!

Pluspunten: The most valuable thing has been the customer service. Anything we have asked for, they have accommodated and used to constantly enhance the program. All features are extremely intuitive and easy to manage and use from a preparer's standpoint and also a board member standpoint.

Minpunten: There are no "cons". I actually cannot think of anything I don't like or anything I would change.

it's really good but it's tough to actually get a hold of anyone!

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Consumentendiensten
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Okay, I love using this software, it's really well built and I can tell they have some money behind this!

Minpunten: But it's so hard to get ahold of customer support! I tried like 5 times and couldn't reach them. I guess they've improved since then so it must not be an issue now.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Directorpoint op 24-5-2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and providing this feedback; we were able to isolate the technical issue with our telephone service provider and have resolved it, please reach out to us if you have any other concerns; our support team takes every single piece of feedback seriously and it is our top priority to keep our customers satisfied.

Our board loves it!

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018
Marcus P.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: When we were first starting out it was really difficult to find a solution that would work best for our board. However this did!