Directorpoint reviews

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    3,8 /5

Over Directorpoint

Uitstekende en betaalbare software voor bestuursmanagement om de communicatie te vereenvoudigen, de betrokkenheid te vergroten en de administratie te stroomlijnen.

Meer informatie over Directorpoint

5 reviews worden weergegeven

Consumentendiensten
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

"it's really good but it's tough to actually get a hold of anyone!"

Pluspunten: Okay, I love using this software, it's really well built and I can tell they have some money behind this!

Minpunten: But it's so hard to get ahold of customer support! I tried like 5 times and couldn't reach them. I guess they've improved since then so it must not be an issue now.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Directorpoint op 24-5-2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and providing this feedback; we were able to isolate the technical issue with our telephone service provider and have resolved it, please reach out to us if you have any other concerns; our support team takes every single piece of feedback seriously and it is our top priority to keep our customers satisfied.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Sheila T.
Operations Coordinator
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-8-2016

"Directorpoint is Fantastic!"

Opmerkingen: We have been using Directorpoint for years, and I can't begin to tell you how many hours I have saved preparing for meetings. Directorpoint's customer support is AMAZING, and our board members absolutely love it!

Pluspunten: The most valuable thing has been the customer service. Anything we have asked for, they have accommodated and used to constantly enhance the program. All features are extremely intuitive and easy to manage and use from a preparer's standpoint and also a board member standpoint.

Minpunten: There are no "cons". I actually cannot think of anything I don't like or anything I would change.

• Beoordeeld op 24-8-2016
Executive Assistant/Manager of Administrative Support Services
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018

"DirectorPoint - Kloehn"

Opmerkingen: We have been using DirectorPoint for five plus years now and it has cut down immensely on the amount of paper packets we need to print. The biggest areas of inefficiency is the lack of reoccurring feature for meetings that occur monthly, weekly, etc. If this feature were added, I would likely give the program an 8-9 star rating.

Pluspunten: Electronic access from app or web browser
No cap on size of meeting packet I can upload
Direct links from agenda
Real-time access from upload to accessibility

Minpunten: There is no feature that allows for reoccurring activity. I need to build in the meeting each month which is time consuming. This addition would make the product much more user friendly.

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
Stacie S.
ADMIN
Filantropie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020

"TRUSTEE SOFTWARE"

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience has been good and the transition from paper to digital is fuss free.

Pluspunten: Ease of use for our board of trustees. It was a seamless transition. We liked that you can see everything on one screen.

Minpunten: All email platforms are not compatible-- just Gmail and Outlook. There is no app for android users.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020
Marcus P.
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018

"Our board loves it!"

Pluspunten: When we were first starting out it was really difficult to find a solution that would work best for our board. However this did!

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018