Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over SimplyBook.me

Online boekingssysteem met herinneringen voor alle servicebedrijven! Laat klanten zelf online afspraken maken – Inclusief gratis versie.

Meer informatie over SimplyBook.me

834 reviews worden weergegeven

Kostas O.
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"Not flexible enough"

Opmerkingen: If it works for you, the app is great and easy to use. It does not work for me and I think the whole design (not taking into account the time based nature of bookings)

Pluspunten: Easy of use, many integrations with other software. Fast interface, simple

Minpunten: The app has a very big flaw design that cannot be worked around.
If you charge by the hour it is impossible to configure it. Every service and product has a static price which does not depend on duration. How is this even possible in a booking app?
Let's say you are providing lessons. You try to create the service. The duration is fixed and so is the price.
So if you want to create 1, 2, 3, 4-hour sessions, you have to create "service-addon" one for each set of hours. So if you want anything from +1 hour to +10 hours you have to create 10 service add-ons just because they do not have per hour price.
But I could ignore that. This would be a one time work that I would do. Here is the real deal-breaker.
Let say you have created your +1 +2 .... +10 hours for your service.
Now you want to add real add ons to the service. For example use a video projector, VR-facilities, etc.
You create that add on service, but the price you assign is based on a fixed time and does not take into account the total number of hours of the whole service.
This means, in the previous example, if the customer chooses +1 hour or + 10 hours, the cost for the "video projector service add on" would be the same!!!. How can a booking software ignore the duration of an appointment?

Dear Kostas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Regarding your issue then yes the system is built up with the premises that you define the time length before hand and hence this problem. We are sorry to hear that our solution did not cater to your needs.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020
Taylor P.
Realtor
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-8-2020

"A Scheduling Service that is more than just that!"

Opmerkingen: Great Service, was up and running in no time!

Pluspunten: SimplyBook.me is MUCH more than a simple appointment setting service. It stretches far beyond that and covers other areas you wouldn't even imagine. I would highly recommend SimplyBook.me to any colleague!

Minpunten: I honestly can't think of anythhing else it could provide other than its own CRM maybe.

Dear Taylor,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

• Beoordeeld op 24-8-2020
Head of IT and Online Marketing
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

"Comprehensive online booking for tutors"

Opmerkingen: So far it 100% fits our business. We managed to set everything using 10USD plan with 3 plugins (2way calendar sync, multiorder and product categories).

Pluspunten: SimplyBook.me does not require any knowledge of coding, website support or other developper's skills. Moreover, you do not need your own website or domain to start it. Tens on plugins. For everyone and everything.

Minpunten: Prising is based on users and quantity of plugins. Just one additional plugin may force you to upgrade subscription.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020
John S.
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019

"Overpriced and under spec'd"

Opmerkingen: IF I could find another system that had the functionality I need I would move to that one. The cost would not be an issue if it had a better base product.
If you only need basic then stick with some of the free options out their.
I have made about 20 suggestions with zero idea of when or IF they will even be considered.
After trying or looking at around 50 systems I feel it is the lesser evil of what is out their.
I am not asking for much but they think they know better what people want/need.

Pluspunten: Allows for a degree of automation to my business. I can show images and descriptions for my categories and services which a lot of other systems do not. Like the drag a slot function in calendar. Like the SMS and email reminder system (but could be better!) It adapts to most types of business which many others do not.

Minpunten: Very expensive for what it offers.
It costs a lot of money to get a reasonably functional system by paying for all the add ons and extras.
If the core was better then I would be happy to pay for my business specific add ons.
Customer service is more of a cut and paste script routine.
There is no place other than sending via customer service to place suggestions. It needs a dedicated place to post suggestions so that all other users can vote on them.
The company just say that they look at all suggestions. The problem with that is no one else gets to see those suggestions and thing Oh thats a great idea.
Plus it does not provide real life feedback doing it their way.
I made these in the very first day of use
Suggestions /Requirements for SimplyBook.me
1) Email templates should have a WYSIWYG editor
2) There should be a Block Out option when making a booking on the calendar (admin only)
3) Emails should be sent in HTML not plain text. At least an option should be available.
4) There needs to be a “Pending Booking” email template.
5) It should be possible to switch on and off any email or SMS rather than all on or all off.
6) This booking software really would benefit from and APP the website as it stands doe not even work/view properly on mobile.
7) There should be multi buy option. Customers may want to book 1 or 10 or 100 of the same service. It should be easy to add a figure for quantity required.
8) There should be a multi cart function

van SimplyBook.me op 25-2-2019

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback, we appreciate that.

FIrst of all I am glad to hear that out of 50 systems investigated you did find that we were the most flexible one.

But of course we can not solve everything 100% for every single company we have as we have tens of thousands of clients. Our goal is that our system solves everything for 90% of users, but some users may have so specific demands that only a system, developed especially for them will fully resolve the needs.

Until you have someone that creates such a system for you, We are happy to have you as user of our system and hope the system easily pays for itself as we believe it does for most of our users.

Kind regards

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Dianne R.
Admin
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-9-2020

"Just what we needed."

Opmerkingen: I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Pluspunten: I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Minpunten: One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services. The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

Dear Dianne,

We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients.

• Beoordeeld op 6-9-2020
Hálef A.
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2020

"Before customer, a lead journey"

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the BR support was excelente in her e-mails and also the zoom section we did. And I got a lot of attention from her and a lot of questions being answered, and I'm still not a active customer though. It seems to me you understood what a experience is, before even the customer be in the platform activilly.

Pluspunten: More than a book platform, it's about loyalty, easy to use and an end process with payment also.

Minpunten: Maybe it could have a way to have a Service Provider I could add a lot of adress on it on this features, instead of adding a lot of Service Provider per each address.

Dear Halef,

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2020
Melisa C.
Makeup Artist
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2020

"Really Great Software"

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a really great software! I’m very happy that I found it!

Pluspunten: The software is very easy to use! It was very easy for me to input information about my company and navigate around to learn the various functions. After inputting the information, the outcome was very professional looking as if I had paid a professional to do it for me.

Minpunten: The most affordable option ($29.99) is too limited. Only 8 personal features allowed. I had to cut down on a lot of the features that were available to me when I was using the free trial and was choosing to purchase the actual product. I went from 25 features to 8.

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2020
Melody L.
Founder of My French Teacher
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-9-2020

"Very satisfied"

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with every aspects of simply book me and I am sure it will help me in my daily organization.

Pluspunten: I am very satisfied with Simply book me. It has everything I needed to launch my business and make it easier for my client to book appointment with me. It's quite easy to use, great value for money and the customer service was very reactive when I had questions.

Minpunten: It took me a while to figure out how to use it because it has a lot of functionalities, but once I tried a bit of everything I could choose which options where the best for me and focus on that.

Dear Melody,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it!

• Beoordeeld op 7-9-2020
Fitri M.
DIRECTOR
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020

"EXCELLENT & VERY RESPONSIVE LIVE HELP"

Opmerkingen: I believe this software makes my hair salon website looks more professional by enabling online booking & payment options.

Pluspunten: The most important part of a software is simplicity & functional. This software is exceptionally easy to use & navigate. For the price of it, it is definitely worth it. I will definitely recommend to any future business owner to try it out!

Minpunten: I think the custom features section could be further improved where all the active features should be on top. At the moment I have to scroll down slowly to find the features that is activated.

van SimplyBook.me op 14-8-2020

Dear Fitri,

I just wanted to let you know that when you go to the Custom Feature section, then you can click on "Activated" filter on top and then you will see the custom features on top that you have already activated.

Best regards

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020
Elaine G.
Owner/Therapist
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2020

"Everything my small business needs!"

Opmerkingen: Great to have so many custom options. This was the clenched for me. Very easy to comprehend and process the purchase. Sure v way to navigate and great customer support

Pluspunten: Really clearly presented and easy to understand. Best range of custom options going so you can tailor the system to your businesses particular needs. Very reasonable cost for a great value product

Minpunten: Very little not to like about this product! Can’t really fault it

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2020
Gavin L.
Digital Development Officer
Bibliotheken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown"

Opmerkingen: I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Pluspunten: Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites.
I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right.
I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site.
Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services.
Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup.
The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Minpunten: Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times.
No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training.
The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020
Becky D.
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

"Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Pluspunten: It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Minpunten: The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

van SimplyBook.me op 24-9-2019

Dear Becky

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions.

We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys.

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Mel L.
Subconscious Behaviorist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019

"Health Practice Perspective"

Opmerkingen: Overall is grt. Quick responses from customer services. For us, the extensive ability to customize, operate video sessions, book a variety of services, products, packages, classes, and a membership makes this an all-in-one solution.

Pluspunten: Incredible amount of features for the $.
HIPAA compliance / encryption
SOAP notes
Versatility
Complete customization of confirmation emails to both service providers & Services
Very easy for clients to navigate
Clients can track their own packages
Ability to force pre-pay
Intake form option
Seriously, I could list a ton more amazing features plus the fact that they continue to add more.

Minpunten: Realizing this was initially designed to serve salons, not health care providers, I hope to see improvements in the following areas: SOAP notes are the only therapy note option. Woud be nice to have a simple progress notes option. Ability to tender in person payments directly thru the platform would be a really big deal for us. Right now, a transaction is only tendered if they pay when they book thru the website. In person, we can create invoices and mark them as paid, but need to use a separate platform to capture cc payment. It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru a 3rd party for video calls. Gruveo has been good so far, but it's still extra steps to move from appt to video. Ideally, the ability for the practitioner to enter the video call directly thru their appointment calendar would be grt. A mobile app for clients to manage appts & take video calls would be excellent. I think these r the biggest things that affect us, but even with these, the simplybook platform has been grt.

van SimplyBook.me op 22-7-2019

Dear Mel

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we appreciate it enormously!

First of all I can say that we are working on developing an admin app and maybe a client app in next round. With regards to the videos then it is relatively simple to use jumpch.at and mixing it with our booking code to give direct contact, please check that out.

With regards to the Progress note option, then yes that is something that we have considered, but is not yet on our to do list. However I know that some health centers have been using the Medical History tab for that.

The automatic cc payment at place, will also be implemented later, but can not promise any date on that.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback

• Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Robert T.
Owner/Operator
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019

""Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design.""

Opmerkingen: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Pluspunten: SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Minpunten: "Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

van SimplyBook.me op 23-5-2019

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Patrick P.
Sports Coach/bike fitter
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2018

"Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with it."

Opmerkingen: Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.

Minpunten: 1. My customers frequently complain that they cannot book an appointment. This is because it is not very clear that a time slot has already been booked and they need to try and search for another one that is not. I think to overcome this, a pop-up message should appear at the booking site every time someone tries to book a time slot that is taken already. The message could read "This session is already booked or there is insufficient time available to book this time slot. Please try another time slot". The little red sentence that currently appears on your system is rarely seen by my customers nor is the dimmed grey lettering of the time slots evident enough for customers to realize the slot is taken already. In addition, you can provide a week or month-at-a-glance view of the time days/time slots already booked and those available so customers can easily see which ones to select. 2. It would be great if I could add a link from my Simplebookme webpage so customers can click on to view more information about a service or product than what is allowed from your site.

van Simplybook.me op 16-1-2018

Dear Patrick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to your comment then I strongly recommend you to update the template as we have got new templates where it is more obvious if all slots are full and that you need to find another day with available time.

Best of regards

• Beoordeeld op 4-1-2018
Angie G.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2017

"The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link"

Pluspunten: you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day.
Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations.
Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

Minpunten: there is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works.
I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me.
Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

van Simplybook.me op 4-12-2017

Dear Angie

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously!

We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon.

With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working.

At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon.

Thanks again for input and have a great day!

• Beoordeeld op 2-12-2017
Marsha K.
Program Coordinator
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016

"Great program with amazing customer service!"

Opmerkingen: We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Pluspunten: The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Minpunten: I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

van Simplybook.me op 21-12-2016

Dear Marsha,

Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :)

Happy Holidays!

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016
Kate L.
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-8-2020

"Reliable and functional booking software"

Opmerkingen: I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

Pluspunten: I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business. I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

Minpunten: When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes. I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-(
I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before).
Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

Dear Kate,

I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders.

• Beoordeeld op 26-8-2020
John P.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2018

"Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool"

Pluspunten: Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Minpunten: Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality.
Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter)
We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

van Simplybook.me op 9-1-2018

Dear John

Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received.

We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members).

Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment.

I hope this helps:)

SimplyBook.me

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2018
Clarisse C.
Owner/Tutor
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2017

"It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out."

Opmerkingen: I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Pluspunten: Accepts online payments even on a free account
30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Minpunten: Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

van Simplybook.me op 26-10-2017

Dear Clarisse,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there.

We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :)

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2017
Richard Z.
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-9-2020

"The best booking system you will find!"

Opmerkingen: If you get happier by the hour during testing because it meets almost all your wishes and you see parts you didn't know but still are fantastic then you have the WOW.

Pluspunten: The ease of use. It almost has it all. great software that fits almost any business. lots of extra features available that you can work with it the way you want.
I've looked at different booking solutions and found SimplybookIt not only has the best solution, but it also has the best price/quality ratio! And the Support team has been very helpfull for me. Even when using the free version!

Minpunten: There are still parts I want to mention. A number of functions that I consider essential are optional, so you have to opt for the more expensive monthly subscriptions. I think the price difference (I don't have any employees) is a bit too high.
My clients are people within a 30 kilometer radius, so I would like to give my clients the feeling that they are booking locally. For now, there are parts that show that it is an international booking system. For example, that you have to choose your country in the address details.
The invoicing part may become more mature, I can for example not let my customers pay through our widely used system 'Ideal'. I need to be able to translate more words into this invoice section than is possible now. Oh and a widget for both a contact form and booking instead of a button ;) would be nice! It seems that I have a lot to notice, but it is constructive criticism, in which I believe they will pick it up.

van SimplyBook.me op 1-10-2020

Dear Richard,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Regarding the booking website then you can choose whether you want your clients to choose a country or not. If you go under settings/configurations then you can choose yes/no to "Show booking page in client timezone" and also Yes/no to "Prefix changable by client". If you choose no to both, then this problem should be solved.

For the invoice issue, can you please send me an email back to explain better what you need.

Yes makes sense your idea for the widget for contact us/booking instead of a button, we will note that down on our idea list.

Thanks again for the feedback
Rut

• Beoordeeld op 21-9-2020
Binyamin K.
Therapist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019

"Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough"

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Pluspunten: SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Minpunten: I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

van SimplyBook.me op 23-5-2019

Dear Binyamin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year.

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019
Kelly R.
Program Coorindator
Programmaontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2017

"Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or questions"

Opmerkingen: Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Pluspunten: What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF
A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read.
This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself.
The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Minpunten: One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business .
Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

van Simplybook.me op 15-12-2017

Dear Kelly

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again.

Have a great weekend!

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2017
Instructor - Writers Program
Hoger onderwijs
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017

"Reliable system for trouble-free bookings"

Opmerkingen: SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.

Pluspunten: I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Minpunten: The software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

van Simplybook.me op 15-12-2017

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017
Alison B.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2019

"SimplyBookme"

Opmerkingen: Online booking that our clients can do themselves.

Pluspunten: The cost for now, more affordable for what we need at the moment.

Minpunten: Very, very overwhelming and somewhat messy organization. Sometimes too much information/options aren't a good thing. The fact that is keeps and displays cancelled bookings is super confusing and not necessary. I don't want to see all 4 attempts from one client to book - I should only see the confirmed bookings. I realize you can filter these out, but it should be by default that you only see what is confirmed/paid for rather than having 13 filter options just to only see what you need. So far, the overall program seems very busy, overwhelming, and complicated. Possibly just need to find ways to simply everything and make it more user-friendly.

van SimplyBook.me op 22-7-2019

Dear Alison

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

Regarding the calendar then you can filter which view you have, so you can both choose whether you see the cancelled bookings or not. If you dont find that option, how to see it without the cancelled bookings, then please contact our Live Chat and they will help you out with that.

We are constantly working on simplifying the look and later this month we will have a much better user interface for our custom features which will hopefully be helpful as well.

• Beoordeeld op 7-6-2019