Over Pabau

Pabau is een complete toepassing voor praktijkbeheer die wordt gebruikt door honderden zorgverleners in het VK. Beheer planningen en behandelingen.

Meer informatie over Pabau

Fully integrated product with excellent support.

Can be difficult to use, and complicated to set up.

Beoordelingen van Pabau

Waar voor je geld

Pabau heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 363 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Pabau eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (363)

Bernardo
Bernardo
Founder & CEO in Spanje
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Highly recommendable software for clinics and groups of clinics

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Superb

The specific reason for which I selected Pabau is that it has an excellent scheduling feature for multi clinic operations. This was an essential feature for me and is working flawlessly. After that, the training is excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been spectacular to help us get into the software.

So far nothing really; I would make the CRM section a bit more comprehensive, nevertheless, as we can customise it, it is not an issue at all.

Oyin
Co-Owner in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Pabau software does most things well

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It does most of what we need from a CRM but definitely still have records we are having to keep outside of the software.
Would have preferred a white label service rather than each step my patients take to have Pabau labelling all over it.
Customer support is below par. Should have a live chat or phone line to call.
A lot of training videos are on a Vimeo account that isn't shared with you at implementation, some features and options have been improved and videos not updated.
The step by step guide function for registered accounts doesn't work and the webinars seem very uninteractive. Seems to be a rush to finish within the 3o minute tieframe.
Pabau has account managers, programming and implementation specialists but it's not ideal if you can't sold problems immediately.
A ticket system that shows other client's concerns or questions would have saved a lot of hassle.
User's forums, blogs, FAQs, Q & As are available but not shared when you come on board.
Having a widget isnt suitable for all sorts of web platforms.
Referral tracking is especially difficult when customer processes are handled putside your existing platform.
Would have like to integrate a diferent payment processor rather than being limited to skype
As at noww, Pabau sems the best fit for our business but we are not assured enough to stop looking for alternatives

A lot of features. Before and after pictures A lof of templates to choose from. Support team willing to integrate any pdf form and help customise to your brand

Customer support not always accessible. Would have preferred a dedicated number to call, opening hours etc. A lot of communication is via email or a request for a call back. Not suitable when the software isn't responding or you need quick fixes. Price is on the expensive side especially since you will need to pay Pabau extra subs for more staff, sending texts, marketing functions & Api integrations Ipad necessary for patient journeys function

6 maanden geleden

Hi Oyin, I just wanted to reply back to this review and thank you for your detailed and thoughtful feedback. In particular, your points about better highlighting our educational resources to new users will be actioned upon. I would also like to make you aware that we do indeed have a live chat function. We moved away from phone-based support (though do still escalate to this when required) to a live chat feature because our data showed it to be a more effective method of supporting our customers. However, we will consider if there is a better way of making sure our customers know this support exists. Thanks again for trusting Pabau as your practice CRM and for helping us to get that little bit better with your constructive feedback.

Ivona
reviewer in Servië
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent solution for me

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I stumbled into the business two years ago, and I can genuinely say that it was one of the finest professional choices I have ever made. As soon as I started, I saw there was a lot of opportunity for advancement in terms of my duties, position, and the development of team and leadership abilities, which is always a plus in any profession.

The company's willingness to consider fresh concepts that might enhance our daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly workflow is something I truly like. Our daily work is more productive as a consequence of the implementation of ideas that staff members, including myself, have offered.

There are a few changes that need to be made, such as the ability to remove photographs from the iOS app and add simple notes, but Pabau is wonderful at listening and will accept suggestions.

Laura
Clinic Manager in VK
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Terrible

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Horrendous

Easy to use when it isn't going wrong but it constantly goes wrong

Constantly going wrong and the customer service team and management do not bother dealing with problems, they just make excuses and blame the user.

kelly
Nurse Practitioner in VK
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

A great CRM for a busy aesthetic clinic

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very good

Ease of use for patients booking, the automation and marketing capability make life easier as a business owner but also improves the patient journey and therefore satisfaction

some of the user guide links are broken.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you so much Kelly! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email [email protected] to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Hillary
Owner in VS

A LOT of unmet promises

2,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: At first it was good. They were helpful. But as things continued to get worse and worse they just kept on making unmet promises. They kept saying they were working on a beta pabau 2.0 so I hung on....but it took over a year longer than what they told me...and they were still working on it when I left. Then once I asked to downgrade to just read only data so I could access clients previous charts,they kept charging me the full amount. It was absurd.

Fairly intuitive and customizable.....but other than that it's hard to say.

When I signed up for Pabau I was hesitant because it was located in the UK and I am in the USA. I was assured there would be US support and all features would work, but it didn't. This software is NOT a good option if you live outside the UK. The text messaging component NEVER worked as it should, but they told me it did. I had to run checks every few weeks and tell them it still wasn't working. The time is based on the UK time and so it screwed up appointment times, employee schedules and a host of other issues.The online booking portal was inconsistent and frequently went down. Clients would book and show up, but with no record of an appointment.Deposits for online booking created a HOST of problems with accounting. Peoples deposits wouldn't show up as they were supposed to. Some got deleted. Caused A LOT of issues with people's money which is NOT ok.Their customer support is only available during UK times so good luck if you're in the middle of the workday and something goes wrong-it takes 12-18 hours to get a response.These are just the MAIN issues not to mention a host of other issues that impacted our daily operations. I would HIGHLY discourage any US spa from using this software.

Yobany
Director in VK

A comprehensive Software!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Happy with all Pabau functionalities, and learning more every day!

Pabau is a very complete system which integrate a several features including patient's bookings, marketing, payments and stock control; all very useful to achieve a high quality patient experience and the overall business success. Excellent customer support: quick, efficient and willing to provide training.

So far we like everything about Pabau, it is a a great product and a good investment for every business.

Karen
Managing Director in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

It's exactly what we were looking for

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Pabau customer service is fantastic. It has reduced a lot of stress for us.
I

This software allows us to hold a patient record system similar to Primary Care NHS software. We are able to take bookings online through our website and communicate with our patients easily.

You need training in order to use this system efficiently. Without training and the help of the Pabau team, you will struggle.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you so much Karen! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/ We are always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email [email protected] to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Zunaid
Director in VK

Great software! Excellent functionality

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great so far! Online zoom training was really good and helped to answer a lot of questions

Easy to use and figure out. Most things customisable.

Forgetting to refresh the iPad after entering records on desktop

Vijay
Consultant Sonographer in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very efficient system and highly recommended.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent!

Pabau has the most efficient diary management and communication systems that engages with the clients in a swift manner when needed. All other features such as finance, data collection, generating prescription, documentation and diary management is brilliant and far superior compared to other software.

There is nothing I least like about the Pabau software.

Luisa
Aesthetic Nurse in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent system for medi clinics with updated features all the time.

4,0 vorig jaar

I like the team behind it they have always been very helpful and responsive. The technology is always improving and I have seen massive improvements in the last year or so which has benefited my business immensely. The training webinars they have are amazing!

Some features are more difficult to get to grips with or don’t work as well as planned. Mostly integrations.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you so much Luisa! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email [email protected] to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Paul
Consultant Dermatologist in VK

Pabau 8 months in

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have it working well now for my practice. Still learning new things. It gives me a lot of control over my practice, eg creating or booking extra appointments, answering queries from patient record from my secretaries email. I use iPad integration a lot for photographing skin lesions pre-surgery.

Ability to customise your practice, appointment types, lengths, pre-care, specific templates for services, after care emails, prescribing online, recalls. In short, there are a lot of features!!! Lots of education available to teach you how to get the most out of it. Very responsive support team.

It takes a lot of effort to get things working as you want them with a fair amount of trial and error. Pabau can assist but it does pay to spend time learning the system. Some teething problems initially and after the upgrades.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Paul! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Karen
Owner /Practitioner in VK

Clinic management

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: so far starting to work well

The clinic appointment platform is very good, as are the medical records form, But taking time to implement, finding some of the system a little complicated

taking time to get used to it, as a practitioner I find some of the software complicated

vorig jaar

Thank you so much ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Natalie
Aesthetic Nurse / clinic owner in VK

Excellent software

Opmerkingen: pleased

Our company has used pabau software for 2 years. The services Pabau provides our company is first class to the text reminders, to the paperless consent forms and documentation to the online booking - it has given our clinic a professional look and we are very pleased with the system.

Customer service support emails take a while to reply (sometimes 3 - 4 days) I have had an existing problem that’s still not been rectified - my consent forms when detailing where I’ve injected on the diagram when saved if I go back in the drawings all my documentation has moved to the right. That you can only use on Apple iPad and can only download from Apple store.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you correct any mistakes you have made! Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months, our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95%, with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21 thousand conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us with all issues big and small! We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to a demo s you can have a look at it. https://marvelapp.com/prototype/d6aih0h/screen/63899119

Julie
Practice Manager in VK

Comprehensive logical system

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. Training and guidance material within the software has improved over the time we have been using it. We need to learn about more of the features to get the most from using Pabau, but we are now working on this.

Functionality and flexibility is extremely good and regular updates and additions means we can advance our business in line with our industry. Overall we can tailor so many elements to fit our operations precisely.

Some key pieces of information - ie telephone number is presented in small fonts. Would like to find a way to adjust this - maybe there is a way and we are missing it.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything such as the Font issue you mentioned, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Craig
Marketer in VK
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

evolving

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Making clinic operations smooth and efficient

Constantly evolving, improving, and adding features to make the operation of a clinic as easy and efficient as possible

Email storage issues would like to cc all customer incoming emails for easier storage and retrieval

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Craig! We are constantly welcoming new ideas for improvements so feel free to take this idea and post it on our community page https://community.pabau.com/ so the team can review it! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Jenna
Marketing Manager in VK
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

New to Pabau

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far I am getting used to the platform with the help of the training sessions and support team.

- Keeping everything connected and in one place helps to see business overview and keep everyone in the loop - Access to regular software training - Extremely efficient support team

The platform could be modernised with improved usability. It is a little confusing to navigate in the beginning, however, there is a caveat to this, which is the access to the useful regular training sessions. As a marketer, I believe there could be better opportunity to add branding to any patient communication - I may find that this is already the case once I have navigated the platform more myself.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable, faster and powerful! It will also have an improved reporting function! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. https://community.pabau.com/ We are also happy to announce that we have just launched the Calendar 2 with new and improved functions with shifts and bookings. We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Natalie
Clinic Manager in VK

PABAU Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have found that we can integrate Go Cardless which we are yet to do and hope that this will help the Clinic run more smoothly.

It's easy to use once everything has been set up. I am not very techym but I have managed to do most of the tasks on this system. I would like to have the time to learn more of its functionality so have found the webinars really helpful.

I believe our Doctor that uses the system would like the photo section improved.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau. We are planning to have new and improved the new Pabau 2 and photos will be part of that. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

PARVEZ
Aesthetic Director in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Why did i not do this sooner!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazed so far with the level of support and friendliness from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Being an aesthetic nurse i have a keen and well trained eye for how things should look. I believe that from a patients point of view by having a Pabau system displays a high amount of professionalism and with this system even small businesses or the lone aesthetic nurses can take on the bigger firms. I feel this will put us, a small friendly business on an equal footing with the big corporate in terms of professional systems management.

The whole system is fantastic! At first i felt a little out of my depth but with the help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the fantastic tutorial support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] i am now in my element. So far I am currently in my free trail period and the range and diversity of this product, its ease of use is fantastic. This system will do everything i need in an instant allowing me to focus on providing treatments and less time on business admin, filing forms ie all the old paper stuff we Aesthetician’s loath.

Cant really answer yet as am still getting the basics, but heard today that there are new updates out.

Efsane
Director in Turkije

Safe Records

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Sometimes frustrating as it complicates the signing procedure and finding patient details

I can record patient notes, treatment notes, photos, voice recording available Consents can be signed

Complicated menu Hard to find patient if the name has a spelling mistake Does not warn of duplicate entries

10 maanden geleden

Thank you so much Efsane! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/ We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email [email protected] to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

cheryl
director / nurse prescriber in VK

using pabau

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: No paper notes to store, all information together, easy to book in patients. It took time to get use to it but once I did, it saved me so much time.

Having a diary, calender and patient notes on one system. It made it easier to keep and store patient notes. Easy to add new treatment consents on. I have it on my phone, ipad and laptop.

I find creating newsletters quite challenging

vorig jaar

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email [email protected] to get free training on any areas of interest to you such as how to create beautiful newsletters!

Jami
Receptionist in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

all at your finger tips

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Structure ! Everything is in order easy to find and color blocking is amazing!

I like being able to see everything at once. The schedule lays everything out so easy to understand.

I am still learning the software - but right now i will say that i am happy thus far with what i have seen. I do wish i had a hard copy of the manual.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much Jami! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email [email protected] to get free training on any areas of interest to you!

Kay
Podiatrist in VK

Computerised Medical Records

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. Helpful staff, good tutorials, user friendly system.

The software is entirely suitable to our clinics. It is easy to understand with a methodical approach and didn't take as long to switch to this from our paper system.

Initially there were problems but we were helped by the team of support at Pabau.

alannah
Aesthetic Doctor in VK
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Pabau is now my best friend!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I no longer have to cash up, its all there. I love it!

Once you have got your head around it, it really does do everything. It saves so much time. Patients can complete their forms at home. It links with gocardless and mailchilp

I feel it could be easier to add forms etc. It takes a while to get the hand of it.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much Alannah ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

vicky
nurse in VK

Happy with Pabau

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with Pabau and the ease of use for the clinic

colour coded appointments, medical documentation and photos. Integration for my clinic was easy. Support is excellent. Informative webinars

When there is a problem with the whole system and it crashes leaving us with not patient notes or documentation

vorig jaar

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! The New Calendar is part of Pabau 2 a new and updated version we are working on at the moment which will greatly improve speed and many other aspects such as a modern design!