Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sage Accounting

Sage | Accounting is een eenvoudige maar krachtige online boekhoudoplossing die is ontworpen voor eigenaren van kleine bedrijven.

Meer informatie over Sage Accounting

Nothing, hard to use, does not integrate with other programs.

In the end I had to make the decision to let it go or loose my productivity.

Beoordelingen van Sage Accounting

4,0
3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

Sage Accounting heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 309 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sage Accounting eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (309)

Magdalene
Magdalene

Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

Rendani
Rendani
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Sage Business Cloud Accounting review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Capability to meet the objectives of the finance department while also making the workflow much easier in terms of maximizing efficiency

The installation and implementation procedures are straightforward. I like how easy the features are to use, even for non-accountants. It enables clients and colleagues to share files in real-time, saving time and eliminating the need to send invoices via email. This streamlines and lowers the cost of debtor management. When one is on the go, having access via a mobile device is extremely useful. The software is also reasonably priced, and it includes a free trial period. Sage's customer service is excellent.

One suggestion is that when adding a new Item from the Invoice screen, the new Item screen includes all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). You must currently exit the Invoice, create a new Item, and then return to the Invoice.

Rebekah
Accounts Administrator in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Brilliant product

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really good, does what it says on the tin (so to speak!), perfect for our use case.

Sage Accounting is very easy to use, it has a lot of useful features that make it stand out ahead of similar software

There isn't much that I don't like, but maybe some more customisation to the interface would be nice, to make things cleared to see when needed or to remove bits I don't want to see.

Audrey
Owner/operator in Canada
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I really wanted this to work

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unfortunately my experience was poor. I loved their desktop program and really wanted to love their cloud solution just as much.

I love cloud solutions and the reports from this would have been nice.

I was hit with what seemed like every road block as I tried to switch from my Sage Desktop program into their cloud program. Customer Support was lacking and I ended up joining a Facebook support group of other accountant/bookkeepers making a similar switch. In the end I had to make the decision to let it go or loose my productivity.

Allan
Head of Information Security in Australië
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Simple to use Finance System

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

My usage was primary the reporting side (expenses were imported automatically) and it was great for tracking our teams spend vs budget each month

It took 24 hours to refresh the data, however that wasn't a sage issue, but our intergration

RAEGAN
ACCOUNTANT in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Great Platform

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have enjoyed using this software over the years and customer service has been reasonable.

I like the stability of the program. I have been with Sage for over 13 years and previously with Peachtree. It has been very reliable.

I am not a fan of the appearance. I wish it had more features and was cleaner visually.

KAREN
Office Manager in VK
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

PERFECT PRODUCT

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Perfect for my needs. Never lets me down

I can't choose anything in particular because Sage has always been perfect for me in every way,

The fact that sometimes I just wish I knew everything there was to know about the product

Jane
Accounts Assistant in VK
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Sage Accounting

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Ease of use. Reporting options, multi-user option.

Sage works well for us so we don't have anything to dislike.

Neil
IT Manager in VK
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

One of the Best

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good experience with the whole system and with the care that I received.

One fo the best software packages out there. The aftercare is very good along with their online help system. Very easy to navigate

I couldn't find any cons about this software

Mohammed Abdul
Strategy Advisor in VK
Overheidsadministratie, 10.000+ werknemers

Sage on top

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great software but some would need extra training.

Great software with the key functions of an accounting software included.

The interface can be complicated for some.

Eugenio
Professor in Spanje
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

a tool to trust if there is budget for it

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very good, all the accounting department can work with it.

the robustness of the software, it does not save locally any file, is connecting to the server for every query.

the price is very high, the company need to be bigger to be able to pay this software, the customer service is not very good in the it section, they are accountants.

Andre
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sage is a very easy and powerfule accounting tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience is good. They can definitely work on their email support.

The ease of the setup and use of the software. It was written so that anyone can use it. Very simple, yet poewerful.

Some of the features that were advertised when pitched to us aren't available. The customer and supplier age analysis reports should have totals.

Angie
Centre Manager in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent value and functionality for small non-profits

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a small non-profit and had hoped that Sage Accounting would reduce the time taken inputting data, and improve the quality of our financial information. The software has saved us at least 2 days work every month.

Very easy to use, so perfect for users with limited financial knowledge. Linked bank accounts make month end bank reconciations quick and accurate, saving a lot of time.

The reporting section is not ideal for us, but still very useful.

Victoria
Business Owner And Senior Bookkeeper in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Why Sage Business Cloud Accounting Is the Best Solution For Independent Bookkeepers

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sage Cloud Based Accounting - runs not only our own business, its client structure and management thereof, it forms a key central hub from where we can deploy the various other Sage functions we use for our clients be that accounting functions, CIS, Payroll, year end accounts, VAT etc. Put in concise words - one log on - one hub - everything contained within it. It liberally is a one stop solution for a bookkeeping or accounting practice of any size.

Sage provides a one stop cloud based solution with the power to tackle the most complex clients and the ease of use to mean that using it is not a chore - its well laid out, graphically pleasing and the menus have a logical and intuitive structure - it is easy to gain proficiency in its use and deployment and its advanced functionality is attainable without too much head scratching. Customer service is world class - and support features such as Sage University and Sage Champions are second to none - all in all its a mid-price point software package that does it all as well as anyone and often a great deal better backed than any of the competition, and it is backed up by the best aftermarket support package, customer service structure in the marketplace - with Sage you are never alone - they back you 100% in supporting you and your business and that alone is priceless in this day and age. Put simply - Sage is pivotal to our success and without them we could not do what we do.

No - I say no because Sage are good enough to listen to improvement suggestions from end users, log them and incorporate the key ones in their roadmap - again the transparency of Sage and the inclusivity means that any teething problems are documented and supported until they are untimely resolved.

Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Awesome Account Software for all your needs

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Sage Business cloud accounting has been a huge relief for my finance department making their records traceable.

The cloud deployment makes it a perfect solution

Adoption of multi factor authentication before users can login

Johan
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Sage One - Good for a Chicken Farmer in Zimbabwe

1,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: No comment, as it was developed by Pastel and not a lot of effort was placed in developing a descent accounting platform.

Sage is very cheap, but with it comes a entry level accounting platform. Definately not a Rolls Royce like Microsoft Business Central.

Uploading and deleting items and customers and suppliers. Very entry level. This product does not come close to Business Central. Sage is more an accounting platform for third world countries.

Terry
Terry
Photographer in VK
Fotografie

A very simple online accounting system

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors. The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price. They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

Caroline
Director in VK
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Appalling Customer Service

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I phoned and chatted online with Sage One (Sage Business Cloud?) customer service technical support 8 days ago over an issue and have also emailed them every working day since and they just keep telling me that they have logged the issue and it has been passed to their Development Team. In the meantime I can't send invoices. What's the point in offering 24/7 customer support if they just log the issue and make you wait over a week for a fix?

Good interaction with payroll and Pension software, banking etc. Easy to use. Can use from any pc.

Long list of minor but annoying issues, like it does not accommodate UK net monthly account customers/suppliers, the default dates on functions only show the current month. The only way to avoid the contact name appearing on the invoice address is to put a full stop in the contact name box (so the first line of every invoice is a full stop). Product list doesn't section so you can't add a percentage to one customer or one type of product. Appalling customer service for technical problems.

Melanie
Partner in Zuid-Afrika

SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Definitely the way for the future just love to work on this platform. All new clients advised to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting. The package can grow with the company from start up.

The fact that is cloud base and accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet access. There are apps available to download onto mobile devices. The product is user friendly with guidance on how to use features. Download bank statements and map the expenses to save lots of time in the future.

It is sometimes slow depending on internet speed and take a while to download bank statements.

Tarryn
Owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good solution for the small business owner

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Navigation through the product isn't seamless

Karen
Managing Director in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Almost has 100% of what we need as a growing business

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Compliance, ability to integrate different aspects of financial company data.

User-friendly interface. Good dashboard view. Collaboration with external agencies - HMRC, our accountant & book-keeper. Functionality has increased alongside our needs as a growing business. Cost-effective Excellent customer support

No trace-ability of emails sent - only a Yes or No view of whether emails (invoices) have been sent. Cannot export XL data to our Pension portal (Big booooo for the Sageone!) No auto-generation of a reference number for purchases like there is sales?! This causes us issues!! Only 1 user allowed to access Payroll platform for our subscription

Daniel
director in VK
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Simple, easy and professional accountancy.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very pleasant.

Easy to navigate, simple to use and looks the dogs.

There is no feature from sage itself for online payments. Subbing it to stripe is very expensive for big payments. I wish sage would have this feature included within their monthly billing and for small businesses we wouldn't get stung so badly with these card charges.

Warren
General Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Sage Business Cloud Accounting - Does the job and more

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We've been using the software for years now, and it doesn't let us down. When it receives updates, they are quick and painless. Our staff are all used to the software and seem to enjoy using it.

There appears to be a lot of thought that has gone into the layout of all the screens. They are so easy to navigate and we've found that our accounting staff were very easy to train on it, which is a great sign.

Time tracking would be a nice addition to have. It would make the software that much more fuller, and give us more of what we needed.

Susan
Accounts Clerk in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Bad Move

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: diabolical

Ability to use on an Ipad - initial reason we moved from SAGE 50 to this software, however after 6 1/2 months with not a huge number of transactions the system has just got slower and slower the ipad works perfectly on all other software just sage is the issue

Migration didn't work Unable to adapt reports Entering payments is a clunky problem as you can't batch in a list of payments you need to keep clicking on payment receipt Online support forum in SAGE doesn't get answers unless it happens to be something they already have in process they should ignore the quests

Sonny
IT Specialist in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

Does accounting as it should be

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy enough to use.

As an online accounting system (enterprise) it does what any company and industry would need. You can configure it based on your company processes, but the reason you would want to use this, is that they have streamlined the process that you can adapt to, instead of the other way around. Why re-invent the wheel?

Too proprietary. You must go through their accredited vendors to do most of the modifications and reports, unless you train and really go deep.