Over Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage | Accounting is een eenvoudige maar krachtige online boekhoudoplossing die is ontworpen voor eigenaren van kleine bedrijven.

Meer informatie over Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Lots of companies use it, left taskbar is good.

In the end I had to make the decision to let it go or loose my productivity.

Beoordelingen van Sage Business Cloud Accounting

3,9
3,8
4,0
Waar voor je geld
3,8

Sage Business Cloud Accounting heeft een totaalscore van 4.1 van 5 sterren op basis van 194 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting alternatieven

Reviews filteren (194)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Sage Business Cloud Accounting eerder gebruikt?

Magdalene V.
Magdalene V.

Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It

5 2 jaar geleden

I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

Rendani N.
Rendani N.
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Sage Business Cloud Accounting review

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Capability to meet the objectives of the finance department while also making the workflow much easier in terms of maximizing efficiency

The installation and implementation procedures are straightforward. I like how easy the features are to use, even for non-accountants. It enables clients and colleagues to share files in real-time, saving time and eliminating the need to send invoices via email. This streamlines and lowers the cost of debtor management. When one is on the go, having access via a mobile device is extremely useful. The software is also reasonably priced, and it includes a free trial period. Sage's customer service is excellent.

One suggestion is that when adding a new Item from the Invoice screen, the new Item screen includes all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). You must currently exit the Invoice, create a new Item, and then return to the Invoice.

Samantha S.
MD in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Expensive software for a small business

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Not much, I found it difficult to navigate.

Reports were hard to understand, reconciling was a nightmare.

James C.
Vice President in VS

Find another option

2 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The Sage program is oh so very glitchy and the customer service is less than desirable. I cannot think of any time that I have received a good customer service experience with Sage.

The cloud functionality is a great tool in theory, if it can ever be dependable.

Sage is the most glitchy program I have EVER used. I recommend away from it when possible

Jason S.
Jason S.
Controller in Canada
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Cloud Accounting Package that is easy to use with limitations

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall for our purposes the software is easy to setup and use. I like the ability to access it anywhere and the ability to attach documents to transactions in the system. Modifying the chart of accounts was easy but the lack of customization on the layout of financial statements is frustrating.

We have used the software version of sage products such as Sage Business Works and Sage 50 so the product and company are familiar to us. The ability to login to the software from anywhere and to no longer have to have client/server environment is great. The software was easy to signup for and was relatively easy to implement.

There are 2 large cons to this software in comparison to it's direct competitors. Con #1: The package has no ability to custom group GL accounts. So for example, if you have a section on your income statement for sales and you want to group sales by category and have a sub-total for that sales section you cannot do that. There is really no ability to edit the income statement layout or the balance sheet layout to add in sections and sub totals so you are stuck with the canned version of the software. Con #2: In an environment where you have multiple small companies, you look after you cannot have one userid and password to access all the companies. You have to setup each company with it's own userid an password then invite another user via an email link to join.

Realtor in Kenia
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to set up and use. I loved that it easily integrated with our existing business. With internet access, the software is accessible from anywhere and is available on mobile devices. It makes bank reconciliation and invoicing easy.

Installation and implementation are easy. I like that the features are easy to use even for non-accounting persons. It enables real time sharing of files with clients and colleagues which saves on time and eliminates the need to direct email invoices. This makes debtor management easy and less costly. Accessibility from a mobile device is a huge plus when one is on the move. The software is also affordable and has a free trial. Sage has good customer support.

Since the software can only be accessed online, it is difficult to work with when internet speeds are slow or when there is no connection at all. Sometimes bank sync feed is slow and the handling of foreign currency bank transactions could do with some improvements.

Gustav C.
MD in Zuid-Afrika
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

One of my best investments yet.

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: First of all i had no accounting software, no quoting and invoicing software. so this just makes my document presentation just that much more professional looking. also i only have to do the basic, and it does the rest for me.

As a non accounting person, i found this software to be just what the tax man ordered in terms of financial accountability features. it's so easy and and intuitive to use, i was able to get started on the first day and even issued a quote to a client.

well, i had trouble linking my business bank account to the software, but that could be the bank...

Bruno S.
Entrepreneur in Portugal
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

Sage could accounting - innovative solution

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Incredible experience, easy to use and helpful to develop the business.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is an innovative solution based on the sage software that allows to combine the original one with the cloud solution, as future and digital transformations needs.

The software is quite expensive if companies does not needs all features presented.

Vishal R.
Manager in Trinidad en Tobago
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Can definitely Work with IT!!!!!

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Ability to meet the objectives of the finance department and make the workflow alot easier in terms of maximizing the efficiency

The ability to integrate with other Sage solutions was great. We had some other 3rd party solutions which needed to be integrated and the ISV already had integration points available

The price was a little off but we if you need the solution its worth the extra cost

Assistant Manager Research in Pakistan
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Cloud Accounting at home

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good

1.All the features of cloud based software like, a. Can be accessed anywhere b. No tension of Servers purchase, maintenance and troubleshooting, 2. Good for small business 3. Easy and quite intuitive to use even with very low accounting related experience. 4. Customizability is nice 5. Easy to get report

1. Its offline un availability is the main con which, I will request to make some alternative. 2. Need a good internet connection as for all cloud based softwares.

Paul S.
Managing Director in VK

A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses.

4 4 jaar geleden

It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple. Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data. VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC. Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform. The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Alan H.
Web Developer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc. A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Office Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Simple to learn, gives you great data

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Professional Accountant (SA) in Zuid-Afrika

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to use, features are easy to access. Reporting for several different ranges of time-table very handy. No installation, no backup...very nice product to use!

Sage Business Cloud Accounting has all the features one would need from Accounting software. Easy to implement, do the setup, and train new Customers on how to use it. The add-on modules adds value to the software. The Accountant's easy access to assist Clients is a wonderful feature!

One improvement I would like to see: When adding a new Item from inside the Invoice screen, the new Item screen should include all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). Currently you have to exit the Invoice, create the new Item, and then continue with your Invoice

Martin T.
Chartered Accountant in VK
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I have the full confidence in this product

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent - they started a bit behind functionality wise from other products, and are now moving ahead of them, and I like the committment to constant development and the transparancy of their roadmap.

It is intuitive, and my non-accountant clients can usually navigate their way around it themselves, and only occassionally require minimal support. My clients who have switch from other software have said that they wouldn't go back.

The marketing for this product is not as flashy as competitors, and so sometimes it can be a hard sell to clients who want the one with the big ad campaign. As with most cloud products it is constantly evolving and I am not always aware of the new features which come out.

Terry L.
Terry L.
Photographer in VK
Fotografie

A very simple online accounting system

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors. The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price. They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

Bhanu M.
Bhanu M.
Technical Support in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

GOOD EXPIRENCE

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

Melanie T.
Partner in Zuid-Afrika

SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Definitely the way for the future just love to work on this platform. All new clients advised to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting. The package can grow with the company from start up.

The fact that is cloud base and accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet access. There are apps available to download onto mobile devices. The product is user friendly with guidance on how to use features. Download bank statements and map the expenses to save lots of time in the future.

It is sometimes slow depending on internet speed and take a while to download bank statements.

Tarryn T.
Owner in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Good solution for the small business owner

4 3 jaar geleden

It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Navigation through the product isn't seamless

Karen N.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Almost has 100% of what we need as a growing business

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Compliance, ability to integrate different aspects of financial company data.

User-friendly interface. Good dashboard view. Collaboration with external agencies - HMRC, our accountant & book-keeper. Functionality has increased alongside our needs as a growing business. Cost-effective Excellent customer support

No trace-ability of emails sent - only a Yes or No view of whether emails (invoices) have been sent. Cannot export XL data to our Pension portal (Big booooo for the Sageone!) No auto-generation of a reference number for purchases like there is sales?! This causes us issues!! Only 1 user allowed to access Payroll platform for our subscription

Ilze M.
Accountant in Zuid-Afrika
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use good quality product

5 4 maanden geleden

It is very easy to use and offers a lot of features.

Sometimes we encounter errors while working on the program and have to log in again.

Michelle C.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love the fact that the product integrates with other products such as payroll.

I loved the fact that for the most part everything seemed extremely easy to use. I did run into a few issues, but I found the support staff were extremely helpful. I would like to point ou that I am not an accountant by trade and give my books to a qualified accountant at the end of each year. This product served that purpose entirely.

The bank statements duplicated on one of the imports, but to be honest Im not sure if I did something wrong.

Jan K.
Jan K.
Operations Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years.

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy now to manipulate. I only wish I could input my bank information into Peachtree but it will not except it.

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years. It has taken many years to learn because I was never trained on the software.

My only issue with Peachtree Complete Accounting with Sage is the customer support. You have to wait hours to speak with someone if there is an issue especially if you call you have to just leave your name and number. During tax season it is impossible to reach someone. I once waited over 4-6 hours to get a response.

Kevin D.
Kevin D.
Managing Director in VK

Sage One has become am essential part of my business and I would recommend it to anyone

5 4 jaar geleden

Ease of use. I have basic accounting training but, by using the help pages, I have managed to run my business without the expense of accountants. VAT returns are just a press of a button and all information is easily found if needed. The package has grown ( at no extra cost) and the stock control and invoicing side has much improved.

Sage support is very good if you have to telephone them - HOWEVER it is expensive! Very occasionally the system has crashed (not often) and it can cost you money to find out that it is their error not yours...

Weston W.
Ceo in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

On the Wright path

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well if you have clients like I do it will make your life easier and more organized

I first had this software when it was peach tree. It has a ton of features more then you will ever need with the ability to back everything up.

It takes time to learn there is so much. I would start using this software has soon had you can. I started using it in the middle of my second year of business back in 2014 and it time some time inputting data but once it's there this software made my life a breeze but you will need to take time to set it up