Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sage Accounting

Sage | Accounting is een eenvoudige maar krachtige online boekhoudoplossing die is ontworpen voor eigenaren van kleine bedrijven.

Meer informatie over Sage Accounting

Nothing, hard to use, does not integrate with other programs.

In the end I had to make the decision to let it go or loose my productivity.

Beoordelingen van Sage Accounting

3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

Sage Accounting heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 350 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sage Accounting eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (350)

Phil
Phil
Managing Director in VK
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Accounting For The Small Business

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Easy to use, intuitive and with great reporting tools that allow me to keep on top of my business performance. Invoicing to clients, profit and loss reports, VAT returns, keep up to date on cash flow and knowing how my business is performing every day

I want to be able to compare this YTD performance with LYTD performance and that isn't possible to do

Rendani
Rendani
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Sage Business Cloud Accounting review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Capability to meet the objectives of the finance department while also making the workflow much easier in terms of maximizing efficiency

The installation and implementation procedures are straightforward. I like how easy the features are to use, even for non-accountants. It enables clients and colleagues to share files in real-time, saving time and eliminating the need to send invoices via email. This streamlines and lowers the cost of debtor management. When one is on the go, having access via a mobile device is extremely useful. The software is also reasonably priced, and it includes a free trial period. Sage's customer service is excellent.

One suggestion is that when adding a new Item from the Invoice screen, the new Item screen includes all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). You must currently exit the Invoice, create a new Item, and then return to the Invoice.

Jodi
Controller in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

I love Sage Software for all my accounting needs.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with the software. The reports I generate are next level.

I have been using the software for 9 years and it becomes second nature to me. It is precise and easy.

Perhaps the steps I need to take to reverse a check, but it is not that big of an issue.

Janet
Accounting in Canada
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

The sales department will upsell you on features you do not need

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The customer service is terrible. They do not return your call. They also tell untruths. I called them out on it and told them I was a CPA so to "save" their fibs.

It's good, but no better than the other softwares on the market. They all do essentially the same.

The price. They upsell you on features you do not need.

Gail
Accounts Manager in VK
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Sage for Small Companies

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Big thumbs up in all. I love using your product in the main.

Ease of use. Speeds up reporting. I have worked in a large organisations previously and this software generates the reports I was used to seeing as standard. They are standard in my chosen package. You can call up latest bank detail automatically from your bank. Monthly payment option to use the software. Instant access even when you are out of the office, via the app, for viewing status of invoices.

Cost increase every year without option to debate it. I do not need anything more than I have been using in the original package. I only use this software for convenience and could do all the work manually. The bank feed has failed a few times. Support has always sorted for me but it is always inconvenient to have to trouble shoot and takes time to sort.

Audrey
Owner/operator in Canada
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I really wanted this to work

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unfortunately my experience was poor. I loved their desktop program and really wanted to love their cloud solution just as much.

I love cloud solutions and the reports from this would have been nice.

I was hit with what seemed like every road block as I tried to switch from my Sage Desktop program into their cloud program. Customer Support was lacking and I ended up joining a Facebook support group of other accountant/bookkeepers making a similar switch. In the end I had to make the decision to let it go or loose my productivity.

Liam
CMO in VK
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Easy accounting

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

From my point of view, Sage Accounting worth every penny. It was easy to deploy and use even with a little help from the support team, which by the way does a great job. Getting the weekly/monthly reports is easy.

Is not perfect, there were a few flaws but were resolved.

Kyla
Payroll Coordinator in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

My Sage Accounting Review

5,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like the product just wished you can update it

I like being able to export straight from the sage app

I don't like that is looks like an older version and also only being able to use the tab function and not enter

Jérôme
Data analyst in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Sage powerful tool

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Powerful tool that simplifies the accounting job of a company and allow quick insights to visualize

Sometimes limited in possibilities and a bit expensive

roger
accounting in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Reliable accouting software

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I learned this software and QuickBooks in college and they are similar softwares and both of them can deal with monthly financial record need.

It is stable and easy maintanience of daily use. Not difficult to learn.

James
Director in VK
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Really Easy Software for Non-Accountants

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I honestly, couldn't imagine running my business without it. It's such an integral part of my business and frees up my time so that I can focus on other things. Truly outstanding!

I love the usability of this product. As a non-accountant, I feel able to easily keep track of my small business accounts with Sage Business Cloud Accounting. Plus, if ever there is a time where I don't know something and my accountant isn't available, the Sage help is excellent. I love the new addition of the Sage University which is going to be a real help in training my team.

I feel that for me personally, the cash flow forecasting is a bit complicated, but I'll admit I haven't fully explored this side of things, I tend to do all my budgeting on a spreadsheet but it would be handy to have it integrated with my accounts. Maybe a section that can look at the P&Ls for past years and recommend budgets for the months, quarters and year ahead. Again, it's not something I've fully looked into so it may already exist on the platform.

Sheldon
Owner in Zuid-Afrika

Sage Online Accounting

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The software is good and reliable. Very few errors have happened to the software, since we have moved to the cloud. So Good.

You can log in from anywhere. Take on is easy. Invoicing is simple to use. Allocating receipts and payments straight from the important bank statements makes processing easy

The stock system does not intergrate well between the stock holdings and values and the balance sheet. Extra modules are required for this basic function and this does not always solve the problem. This results in clients needing to continuously reconcile stock to balance the Inventory Valuation to the Inventory Ledger.The project management systems need to be improved so individual and multiple projects can be quickly monitored in an income statement.

Andre
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sage is a very easy and powerfule accounting tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience is good. They can definitely work on their email support.

The ease of the setup and use of the software. It was written so that anyone can use it. Very simple, yet poewerful.

Some of the features that were advertised when pitched to us aren't available. The customer and supplier age analysis reports should have totals.

Alan
Web Developer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc. A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Senior Director Of Digital Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Sage Business Cloud Accounting- easy accounting software

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: One thing I have to point out is that Sage customer service is quick to respond and even offers helpful resources like podcasts and blogs to help improve usability. They are also open to receive feedback from users to improve, which I consider a good thing, since they listen to their users.

I have a couple of years using Sage Business Cloud Accounting and have had a generally good experience. I liked the interface with its intuitive and clean menus. Although I'm not an accounting professional, setting up accounts was easy. The platform is very easy to use, makes data entry easy and allows you to sync bank accounts for added convenience. Plus, it's perfect for small and medium-sized businesses, and you can even manage two-business accounts at the base price.

Something I don't like is that it doesn't have good integration with other software, the interface needs to be improved, since it becomes somewhat monotonous, the synchronization of bank information sometimes loads very slowly.

Bettina
MD in Zuid-Afrika
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Shocking support and behaviour from their new online shop division

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had been one of their first online store users when SAGE started with their online store offer. Then the support and customer service was outstanding. Sadly they outsourced their online shop to another company and we needed to move our existing online shop to a new platform. One would think that "SAGE" would facilitate this move for free, as the old platform was discontinued. Well that was not so, we ended up paying a large sum of money for the move. The service level of the new "SAGE" company was horrific, the treatment we received was shocking, everything took weeks and months to finalise. We ended up doing most of the work ourselves and then received a bill for their general set up package and for re-directing the pages to the new site. Unbelievable and shocking! We are also using their accounting software that we like, if we find another way of integrating the accounting part easily with another online shop provider, we will move. They do not deserve our business as they clearly don't appreciate loyal and long standing customers.

The online store platform integrates easily with sage cloud accounting. Nevertheless, the customer service is shocking, shocking, shocking!

the online store provider have no regard for longstanding and loyal customer - shocking and horrific customer service!

Paul
owner in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My accountant can open a copy and quickly finish the year and tax preparation saving me time and money.

I have used it for a very long time and it works very easily for me. It has evolved but never change so much as to make it difficult to keep using using. Sage has much more than I need but is still competitive with price and easy to use what I need.

I never got the hang of bank reconciliation to work faster than manually but is me and I do not have a great deal of entries.

Michelle
Michelle
Professional Accountant (SA) in Zuid-Afrika

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to use, features are easy to access. Reporting for several different ranges of time-table very handy. No installation, no backup...very nice product to use!

Sage Business Cloud Accounting has all the features one would need from Accounting software. Easy to implement, do the setup, and train new Customers on how to use it. The add-on modules adds value to the software. The Accountant's easy access to assist Clients is a wonderful feature!

One improvement I would like to see: When adding a new Item from inside the Invoice screen, the new Item screen should include all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). Currently you have to exit the Invoice, create the new Item, and then continue with your Invoice

Martin
Chartered Accountant in VK
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I have the full confidence in this product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent - they started a bit behind functionality wise from other products, and are now moving ahead of them, and I like the committment to constant development and the transparancy of their roadmap.

It is intuitive, and my non-accountant clients can usually navigate their way around it themselves, and only occassionally require minimal support. My clients who have switch from other software have said that they wouldn't go back.

The marketing for this product is not as flashy as competitors, and so sometimes it can be a hard sell to clients who want the one with the big ad campaign. As with most cloud products it is constantly evolving and I am not always aware of the new features which come out.

Johan
Management in Zuid-Afrika
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Very slow system when items is above a 1000. We are on 100meg lines and Sage Accounting is terrible.

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's just a basic accounting software.

The software is easy to use. But it it can be 10 times better if the right coders and designers is employed. Price, it is not the cheapest in the market but again African companies like their money and labour is expensive in South Africa. The system is slow as said when when you have more than a 1000 entries or stock items. Export function lacks functionality as only basic stuff can be exported. Compared to other software in the world....There is much better software in the market!

Speed, the software is very slow for an online system. It lacks functionality. The price per user is expensive. The software also doesn't have a lot of 3rd party integrations. When it comes to e-commerce it integrates with a few shopping carts but the integration is very basic.

Terry
Terry
Photographer in VK
Fotografie

A very simple online accounting system

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors. The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price. They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

Caroline
Director in VK
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Appalling Customer Service

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I phoned and chatted online with Sage One (Sage Business Cloud?) customer service technical support 8 days ago over an issue and have also emailed them every working day since and they just keep telling me that they have logged the issue and it has been passed to their Development Team. In the meantime I can't send invoices. What's the point in offering 24/7 customer support if they just log the issue and make you wait over a week for a fix?

Good interaction with payroll and Pension software, banking etc. Easy to use. Can use from any pc.

Long list of minor but annoying issues, like it does not accommodate UK net monthly account customers/suppliers, the default dates on functions only show the current month. The only way to avoid the contact name appearing on the invoice address is to put a full stop in the contact name box (so the first line of every invoice is a full stop). Product list doesn't section so you can't add a percentage to one customer or one type of product. Appalling customer service for technical problems.

Melanie
Partner in Zuid-Afrika

SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Definitely the way for the future just love to work on this platform. All new clients advised to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting. The package can grow with the company from start up.

The fact that is cloud base and accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet access. There are apps available to download onto mobile devices. The product is user friendly with guidance on how to use features. Download bank statements and map the expenses to save lots of time in the future.

It is sometimes slow depending on internet speed and take a while to download bank statements.

Tarryn
Owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good solution for the small business owner

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Navigation through the product isn't seamless

Karen
Managing Director in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Almost has 100% of what we need as a growing business

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Compliance, ability to integrate different aspects of financial company data.

User-friendly interface. Good dashboard view. Collaboration with external agencies - HMRC, our accountant & book-keeper. Functionality has increased alongside our needs as a growing business. Cost-effective Excellent customer support

No trace-ability of emails sent - only a Yes or No view of whether emails (invoices) have been sent. Cannot export XL data to our Pension portal (Big booooo for the Sageone!) No auto-generation of a reference number for purchases like there is sales?! This causes us issues!! Only 1 user allowed to access Payroll platform for our subscription