Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over MeisterTask

MeisterTask is de meest intuïtieve tool voor taakbeheer en samenwerking op het web.

Meer informatie over MeisterTask

968 reviews worden weergegeven

Mutegeki R.
Mutegeki R.
Research Assistant in Zuid-Korea
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

Improved project planning and management

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Before Meister Task, having a centralized Project management system that allowed us to keep track of projects, assign tasks and reporting on progress was a nightmare. We find it a lot easier these days because of MT.

Pros:

The software platforms are seamlessly integrated and I have access to my tasks on the go.

Cons:

I haven't yet found any issues with this software but as soon as I do, I'll definitely bring them up to the dev team. However, providing for the ability to add project level resources (files and attachments) would be nice. Absence of email updates on pending tasks (not calender based) could also be useful.

Alternatives Considered: TeamGantt

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask: I found the Meister Task software a lot easier to integrate, no clutter, straightforward, etc

Switched From: TeamGantt

Adam C.
Adam C.
Data Analyst in VS
Musea en instituten, 51-200 werknemers

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

Pros:

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

Cons:

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

Administrative Officer in Nigeria
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Best App so far

4 2 maanden geleden New

Comments: I have been using this application for quite sometime and I enjoy its user friendly features which makes me not planning on a replacement anytime soon. Its my ideal application for its collaborative tasks.

Pros:

It's really a valued application in my organization as it seamlessly provides complete access for monitoring of my projects . It has wonderful user friendly features which permits me setting my own due date thereby organizing and tracking my assigned tasks effortlessly

Cons:

Apart from the delay in fetching information and the inability of accessing reports offline, its a good application. The developers should also work on the time glitches which I have personally observed numerous times.

Alexandra M.
owner in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Wish they ironed out the bugs

3 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Started with this software a few years ago and really need to spend some time looking for other software. Run accounting firm and use this software to manage the monthly entry for all clients. As all my workers are remote, I need something dependable to assign tasks and manage timekeeping for each client. Unfortunately Meistertask fails hard on dependability. The backgrounds are pretty and the aesthetic is the best thing about this software. The worst is that every other month I have issues pulling time tracking or some kind of glitch happening. For the last 2 weeks i've been unable to bill clients or access accurate reports for the time period I am trying to bill even though the hours show perfectly fine in the software, what is being downloaded is last month's time tracking which is not the search parameter I put in. Every time I contact Meister it takes a while for them to get back to me and has taken upwards of a week to fix issues with no explanation for why they keep happening. Currently I pay $70+ per month for what? I don't really care that the tasking software is pretty if the software in general stops working and I have to keep asking to fix. This is the 2nd time I've had an issue with the software in the last 3 months either not properly displaying time or not properly downloading. Don't use this if you need accurate and timely time keeping!!!!

Pros:

-Can track time by task -Can assign multiple team members -Team members can view time -Can set up multiple projects or clients -Can get notifications when tasks completed

Cons:

-Would be great if all workers couldn't view everyone's time -Need feature to pull time for a date range -Time Tracking glitches every other month -Customer service takes forever to fix issues

Alternatives Considered: Asana en Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask: Seemed like it had more functionality for what I needed. Boy was I wrong.

Maarten C.
Owner in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great job

5 2 maanden geleden

Comments: Super happy with the product

Pros:

Simplicity in design. Easy for clients to understand and saves time.

Cons:

Nothing to dislike at the time being. Perhaps add a API system so we can integrate into it if needed? Cant think of anything else.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Maarten, thanks so much for your feedback! Ensuring that MeisterTask is both beautifully designed and intuitive to use is one of our highest priorities, so we're thrilled to hear that that has been your experience :D I've forwarded your request regarding an integrated API system to our product team. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask or via our support staff at [email protected] Cheers! -Andrew

Lauren A.
Business Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

I LOVE this software

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: I don't often say I love a software, but I love MeisterTask. As I passed over some important tasks to another person, I found she was not as organized as I was, and it was costing us a lot of lost revenue as she failed to follow up on time-sensitive claim rejections and other issues. Furthermore, due to the way our main systems work, I had a hard time keeping my own eyes on the issues before it was too late. By implementing MeisterTask, we both have insight into the issues that have come back from insurances, I'm able to better hold her accountable, and tasks are getting done. I love the Kanban board, having the ability to personalize it, write notes, have overarching tasks with subtasks, and more.

Pros:

Visualization, due dates, reminders. It's user-friendly, and has a modern interface. The ability to customize various aspects was great. I like the dashboard that tells you what's due today, this week, or later. As a manager, I liked being able to set up multiple projects in one place.

Cons:

I wish the product had a "due date" and "follow up dates", so it was more obvious what was being worked. It took me a few to realize I could edit a comment, which was really helpful. I wish it required a due date with an option or checkbox for no due date, as opposed to defaulting to no due date. --All minor things.

Alternatives Considered: ClickUp, Asana en monday.com

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask: I liked the ease of use - very user friendly. I liked that I could have multiple projects and assign users but have insight into all. We didn't need a heavy project management tool like other companies might, but most project management softwares are geared towards that. The price is also unbeatable.

Ken S.
Creative Director in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Preferred alternative to Trello

5 8 maanden geleden

Comments: I use MT mostly for managing to-do lists, mapping out project plans, and scheduling tasks.

Pros:

MeisterTask suits me better because it is more visual - other products in this category value function over form, but that leaves them harder for me to use. MT has a better UI experience - colors works better, functions are in the right place, and actions are more intuitive. The Dashboard view is the best part, makes all the difference for me.

Cons:

I still find myself choosing the wrong buttons - like completing a task vs just closing a window, but these are trivial.

Matteo R.
Motion Designer in Italië
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Freelance Useful tool

5 8 maanden geleden

Comments: Very useful for my production.
I can track every production, step and working phase.
I can't remember what it's like to work without.
ABSOLUTELY recommended.

Pros:

I love the Task Manager and the timeline feature. I trak every project, every Production Step and beyond.

Cons:

The archivement feature is useful but I often unawares archive projects, and to bring it back I always have trouble.

Alternatives Considered: ClickUp, Asana, Microsoft To Do en Todoist

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask: Desktop App, Easy of Use, Software integration.

Francisco C.
Francisco C.
Director de marketing digital in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Better than Trello

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: Its great, better than the alternatives, and has better interface

Pros:

I can create kanban boards easily and manage them via the app seamlessly. Also I can create unlimited projects and review them in real time.

Cons:

Actually for the way I use it I dont find any problems and havent reached any impasse due any limitations. I can create unlimited projects with ease.

Software Consultant in Honduras
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy Task Management

4 3 maanden geleden

Pros:

I really like how clean and friendly the user interface is. It helps me to clearly see where I’m currently at with my tasks and where I want to be

Cons:

I don’t recall any setbacks or downsides of using this software

3 maanden geleden

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you found MeisterTask to be a powerful tool with an intuitive and clean user interface! :D Be sure to reach out to us at [email protected] with any suggestions or other feedback. We wish you all the best with your project management with MeisterTask! Cheers, The Meister Team

Revel A.
Linguistic Consultant in Spanje
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Serves my purposes

4 8 maanden geleden

Comments: I use Meistertask in two different jobs. One, with a team, to move individual participation in a larger project through a specific process. The other is to keep tickets on tasks with complex and repetitive "do lists" in order to move those tickets through a larger process involving registration and licensing of machinery. In both cases I am generally satisfied with the flexibility of Meistertask towards my needs and project management style.

Pros:

It's not got a heady learning curve. It's pleasant to look at. New team members catch on at once.

Cons:

Comments should be dated rather than "two days ago" for accuracy. Data export needs to be more agile. Task timing needs a label feature (identification of each time frame timed)

7 maanden geleden

Hi Revel, Thank you for your review! When you hover over comments in the Activity and Comment section, the date and time when they were posted will be displayed. Point taken though, we may want to display it right away instead of "x days ago" - i'll forward your suggestion to our developers, as well as your further ideas. We appreciate the feedback :) Best, Your MeisterTeam

Coordinator in Servië
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps

4 vorig jaar

Comments: As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

Pros:

The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Cons:

Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

Alexandra N.
Deputy Head of Radiochemistry Lab in Duitsland
Chemicaliën, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Enables a great overview & isn't too complicated

4 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

It looks really nice and allows us to have a much better overview over the multitude of tasks we need to keep track of. Also, my non-tech-colleagues can use it easily as well. We use the "kanban board" in a slightly different way - using columns for different task groups like "quality management" or "orders" and subdivide it into the tasks that need to be finished. Being able to see how much of a task is done and who is currently working on it is also very nice.

Cons:

We purchased an upgrade, but when we weren't on time for the payment it was confusing to get back to the basic version. Because that was so intransparent we're currently using the basic version although we've payed for the upgrade. Also, that bar you use to scroll - especially at the bottom of the screen to side-scroll is tiny - we often use Meistertask on a 13" screen, so if you could enlarge that, it would be great. Assigning multiple people to one task would also be a nice improvement. And do you have more colors?

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask: Cause using an Excel Spreed sheet for Task Management is not efficient...

Switched From: Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask: - Data Protection - the server must be in Germany, or our company will not allow its use - Data protection - no tracking of employees - easy to use

Danielle S.
n/a in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

Great for tracking Weekly and Daily Big Three Tasks (Big Rocks, other tasks, etc.)

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I originally downloaded the application to attempt to tackle some #StayatHome projects. These are personal projects as I am unemployed. I find that the visual layout on the web-version is compelling and I enjoy using it. The reminders on my phone are limited, no snooze feature if you're stuck on another task, but overall decent anyway. I would and have recommended this product and will likely do so again.

Pros:

I love the overall layout and design look of the software. I use the web-based version and the Android version. I like that I can get a good picture of what my day looks like - what I've planned to do, and what I may be missing from my tasks that needs to be done. It is a great companion to my Full Focus Planner, a Franklin planning system, and a general task list.

Cons:

I wish the free version had more projects - something like 4 to 6 would be great. My budget may allow me to purchase the full (I think Pro) version. I am using this for just myself right now, but can see how a business could make use of it. Like most To-do apps, a decent snooze feature is lacking. Sometimes I am in the middle of working on a task and need a few more minutes to finish up - snoozing an upcoming item is always helpful.

John H.
Development & Communications in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for implementing GTD

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Overall the functionality that this tool offers even at the basic level is really amazing. I highly recommend it for personal work-flow management as well as for tracking shared projects. It's not ideal for highly complex and broad projects where you need to organize based on timeline and be able to quickly scroll through hundreds of tasks—If that is your need, I'd look for a more robust PM software. But personally, at this point I'm thinking it's almost the perfect tool for implementing the Getting Things Done methodology and managing personal and work life flow.

Pros:

My favorite function is the quick-entry, task checklist on the mobile app. I use this as my digital "in-tray" to capture any and all thoughts, ideas, recommendations that come across my mind or radar. I love that you can then convert those straight to existing projects. The flexibility is great, and the layers of function are wonderful, ie the checklists within project tasks, and the ability to attach docs out of your google drive to hold project support material right there within the task.

Cons:

The integrations are somewhat lacking and glitchy—so far requiring the use of Zapier—with a confusing setup process (even for someone who is somewhat familiar with Zapier). I wish there was a way to more easily set reminders as opposed to just task due dates. The most annoying thing is probably that when you do convert tasks in the checklist to project tasks, they will not uncommonly end up in a completely different project. This is problematic. It's an odd glitch, but I hope that it is something the development team can remedy and seems likely so.

Alternatives Considered: OmniFocus

Benjamin D.
Benjamin D.
General councillor in Nederland
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

A perfect balance between utility, useability and design

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

Pros:

MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

Cons:

So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months. There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

Film producer in VS
(Bioscoop)films, 2-10 werknemers

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

Pros:

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

Cons:

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

Alternatives Considered: Omnify, Asana, Trello en monday.com

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask: We needed more Project management since ToDo lists are very easy to do in a million other apps.

Switched From: Todoist

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask: See above review. Also -- it needed to work on the web and on iOS and Android.

William C.
Sales Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for Personal Use

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed work, a couple of small side businesses, and my personal life. It's perfect for that and way better than standard to-do lists because the Kanban format helps you stay focused on whats really important. I'm really happy with this software and would pay a small perpetual license for it, if I was forced to. However, I would not pay a monthly fee for it, because that licensing model for personal use would be too expensive over time vs. other 'free' solutions on the market.

Pros:

Very handy, full-featured Kanban tool with built-in to do list. Easy to move projects to tasks, tasks to projects, tasks to different lists or even other boards. I find tags to be really helpful... I often tag items as 'Important' and/or 'Urgent'. This software does what it's supposed to do very well, actually. Have not yet run into anything I would consider a bug, and seems to sync pretty well between my devices (Andriod phone, second laptop) at this point.

Cons:

There are some features I would like to see added. In order of importance to me: 1a) Ability to re-order todo list items in the My Tasks View 1b) Ability to resize the project screen sizes and list widths. Overall, the application display is just too big and wide for my tastes. I prefer consolidated screen sizes to condense as much info as possible into a single view and for my tastes, there is a lot of white space which creates significant left-to-right scrolling when using my laptop. 2) Would like to be able to set a default user for assignments. Those are the big near-term improvements for me, some other larger-scale features of interest would be.... Card Grouping like Leanit would be a great feature to have in a future release. Another feature I would like to see in the future would be integrated Gantt chart capabilities. I have this fantasy dream about a personal productivity software tool that integrates Kanban with card grouping, To-do lists, Gantt, MindMapping, and a lightweight financial projection module over time... all integrated together. I'm sure that would be a Herculean development effort, but one can dream!!

Scott F.
Director of IT in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Get Stuff Done!

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I was really bad at managing my own time and tasks. I'm a small business owner AND a subcontractor not only for several companies directly, but also am available for hire as an IT consultant, so I have TONS of ways that tasks can come at me, and from many different people. I needed a way to organize this all, in one place, plus makes notes and attach files to tasks, and make things "more" than just a list. I played with several different platforms out there, but MeisterTask's layout, multiple application platforms and abilities spoke to me the loudest. At this point I am on-point AND on-task, and no longer forget to do things. In-fact, I often get compliments on how attentive I am to client needs! This is all thanks to MeisterTask.

Pros:

It's free, obviously that has to be the first HUGE pro. Sure, the free version has limits, and paid versions expand that, but for MOST people the free version works flawlessly. Another huge pro for me is that they have APPS for every system, not just mobile devices, or widgets for web browsers, but they have an actual program for Windows and for Mac too. So rather than tie up another browser window, I can have an actual program that I can have open and tracking my activities. I love the team collaboration features, which comes in REALLY handy for me connecting employers as a subcontractor. Another HUGE plus for me is integration with other apps, like GMail for one, allowing me to create tasks from emails and more.

Cons:

There is a fairly large gap in pricing and abilities between their different versions and plateaus, which is annoying to me. I also find the fact that they limit checklists in tasks as part of their free/paid features pretty petty.

Michael A.
Student in Duitsland
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

Pros:

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

Cons:

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had: 1. Enhanced notification settings: The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it. What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task. 2. Calendar: It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both. 3. Gantt Chart: Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

Alternatives Considered: awork en Trello

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask: Awork was a very close competitor but meistertask can be installed on my computer as a desktop app so advantage meistertask

Marcus H.
Customer and Communications Strategist in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Maximizes Your Time, Minimizes the Learning Curve

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a new tool. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

Unlike other project management platforms, Meistertask is not only affordable, but it allows you to do more with their basic features which only amplify with one of the paid versions. Meistertask is not only a great tool to help speed up workflow, it is also highly intuitive. Even if you haven't used the platform before, you most likely will be up and running within 30 minutes. It's drag and drop interface is incredibly fast, east, and straight forward making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.

Cons:

The only issue that I have with the software is the lack of list view for the project workflow. I also would like to see calendar view of the current projects and not just in reporting view.

Alternatives Considered: Planning Center en Asana

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask: Affordability, capabilities, and ease of use for casual computer users.

Switched From: Wrike

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask: It beautifully combined the core features I needed into one place.

Office Coordinator in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Functional project management across teams

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: We use Meister Task to keep everyone in the loop and track each project or sale from beginning to end, making team communication and even project summary easier and more readily available to those in the office, as well as those in the field.

Pros:

This software makes team project management seamless. Everyone involved in every step of the project can keep track of what is happening and when it is happening. Making easy hand-offs and open communication seamless throughout the entire project. The software is customizable and user-friendly for every level of digital experience. Users can schedule task reminders to keep tasks from slipping through the cracks. Tags make information easily available at a glance, and activity posts give a running synopsis of activity within each task. This is truly a tool for team organization.

Cons:

Each task has the capability for a running synopsis of activity within the task, but it would be helpful to be able to have a little more control of the organization of comments within the task. All comments currently are listed in the order that they are made. This makes it a little difficult to follow the flow of information since all information is mixed in the flow, instead of being able to make a comment directly to the post it refers to. i.e. If a shipment is made to the client and posted to the task, the only person who can change or add to that specific comment , is the original poster. Not being able to change someone else's post is a good thing, but it would be nice if others could attach an update or change specific to that post, as a sub-post instead of 5 or 6 comments later in the stream. When all comments are mixed this way, it is sometimes difficult to follow the flow and keep related comments properly connected.

Kathy J.
Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Just what I'd been looking for

5 3 jaar geleden

Comments: MeisterTask is amazing and I really can't believe what they offer with the Basic version, for free. I finally have all the organizational tools I need, in one place, without having to have a to do list at one place, a calendar at another place, etc. I can't speak to their customer service, as I've never needed it for anything.

Pros:

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've tried almost every online task management software in existence. They're all either just not quite right or too expensive. MeisterTask offers a Basic (free) subscription, with several paid levels (Pro & Business) you can upgrade to as needed. Many similar products have free versions, but they are greatly limited in comparison to the paid counterparts (and what you get with each is not always transparent.) MeisterTask Basic is everything I need and it's not just a short-term trial that's going to run out as soon as you're hooked on it! Like most of entrepreneurs these days, I have multiple projects I'm juggling on a daily basis and it is so overwhelming dealing with software that forces me to lump everything in one place. MeisterTask helps me keep them all sorted out ... and separate, like a virtual filing cabinet/planner/to do list. I've created a board for each project and with MeisterTask, I view each one, by itself, as needed. The boards are made up of drag and drop columns to keep each and every task need and tidy. Plus it's colorful, which I love! When visiting the site, you're first greeted by your Dashboard, where you can see tasks with approaching due dates from across your Projects. I like how they sort this for you. They've recently added a helpful standalone checklist where you can add quick to dos on the fly and have them there at a glance, without being attached to any particular project.

Cons:

The only thing I would change about MeisterTask is that each task needs to be specifically assigned to a "team member" or it's automatically marked as "unassigned". For those of us who are using MeisterTask as individuals, it might be nice to be able to state that somewhere in settings, so all tasks automatically default to us, just to save that extra step. This is just a very minor inconvenience, however, and I had to nitpick to come up with it. It is also important to note that the free version doesn't support recurring tasks, but if you need that, the Pro price is very, very reasonable for the additional features it has.

Sacha H.
CEO in Italië
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

That's when You say: Why no one did it this way?

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I downloaded MeisterTask because I was unsatisfied, for a reason or another, with the task managers I was using. I've been through todoist, asana, trello…
It was a total surprise: UI absolutely clean, nice and effective; workflow intuitive and super useful, logic super linear. Everything seemed to me to be, for the first time since I use task managers and gtds (I started a loooong time ago), in the perfect place.
I started using it and, after 10 minutes working with it, my decision was simple: approved, and adopted. Now MeisterTasks the daily companion for me and the people I work with, for any project we have.
It's not only a matter of effectiveness: MeisterTasks has a great design and lets me feel in a beautiful palce, while I organise my working life: this is a great thing, because it makes mehappy to use it, which is a motivating thing, as well.
Final thoughts: easy to use and add/modify/track/share tasks/projects. Beautifully crafted. Minor things that can only be improved. My personal rating? 5 stars and a thank you.

Pros:

Ease of use, workflow, simplicity, intuitiveness, tools, logic, learning curve: practically, almost everything. I have been using all kinds of task managers, gtds: none of them can rival the "zero curve" it took me to approach and use effectively this wonderful app. It's so well crafted that it took me really no time to decide to use it. Now, is the daily companion for me and the people I work with. Priceless.

Cons:

In the webpage version I can't find how to start the timer on a task (I have to do that on the smartphone) and I have to reload the webpage, sometimes, cause it seems not to be perfectly updated. In the smartphone versions, I'd like to see all messages in a specific task organised differently: they are at the bottom, mixed with all activities, and therefore they are not so effective as they could. But is a minor thing.

Daniel L.
CEO in Mexico
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Enjoying Meister

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: In over all I like it I can have different projects and people and I can run all in easy way

Pros:

The UI is nice, and what I most love is you can track your time! and make relations between cards

Cons:

the price! definitely if I want to make pro I'm not sure that I can pay for it yet is not there something that make me feel that have great value for be pro

Alternatives Considered: Trello en monday.com

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask: Was so much easy to work with this and the flow and the time tracker

Switched From: Asana

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask: Well Trello I like it but the way you make your frame and ad cards is a little confusing for me, and time tracker of master task is something I like Monday is not something I enjoy to use and hard to make other people to use!