Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over GoCanvas

Vervang inefficiënt papierwerk en processen door aanpasbare mobiele apps. Geen codering of programmering nodig.

Meer informatie over GoCanvas

171 reviews worden weergegeven

Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Franchisee in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Canvas has significantly improved our operation, increased productivity and less redundancies

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Canvas has cut out so many redundancies in our business and is extremely versatile. It has been fun getting creative with the workflow. Not to mention the endless advantages for remote use and management.

The fact that Canvas takes away so much extra leg work behind the scenes, freeing up time for our employees to focus energy on more critical tasks.

The only recommendation I would have is to make functional improvements on multiple departments or groups sharing the same apps and functions. For example, a franchise group with several locations that need to keep consistency with apps across the locations

Jackie F.
IT Training Manager in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

GoCanvas Forms

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have replaced an older form program with GoCanvas and opened up options to other departments. Their support has been very attentive to our needs and questions.

The ease of creating forms and end user experience has made rolling out the software , well, easy. The departments are in charge of their own forms and any changes which avoids delays they would otherwise experience contacting IT.

Currently, there is not the ability to attach documents to the form. We have the need to include official documents to some of the forms that have been created. We are working around that by taking a photo which works in some cases.

Becky L.
Merchandiser in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Dependable & easy to use

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The reporting aspect of my job needs to be quick and GoCanvas facilitates that. It also needs to be dependable as I drive hours to a location and can't easily return. GoCanvas has not failed me.

I can count on GoCanvas to always connect and have ample space to convey information to my company. It is easy to use - basically self-explanatory. You can go back and change information if necessary. Adding photos is simple and has the option to add from your gallery or take the photo right then. There is a note section at the end that is perfect for any extra comments.

One thing I find irritating is that you can not move forward to the next page until all questions are answered on the current page. Often I do not get the information on each page in the order expected. It would be much more effective to be able to go forward to the page I need at the time.

Liz W.
Founder & Co-CEO in VS
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Good for data collection but very limited reporting

3 3 jaar geleden

I appreciate the ease of creating web forms to collect data along with the signature function. User adoption of the software is painless.

Unless you love reading through many rows of data, the reporting functionality is probably not for you. I use zapier to automate the export of my data into google sheets so that I can easily run reports. GoCanvas is costly considering it is basically a data collection tool without the ability to do even the most rudimentary analysis.

Renchia R.
Director in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is easy to build different apps and customize any reports that are needed. The software is very user friendly.

There really is not anything that I can think of that I don't like.

Randy M.
HSE Specialist in VS
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

Tablet to Old

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used GoCanvas for about 8 years. I use it for in house inspections in the Exploration and Production of Natural gas. This meets the requirements of State tracking and OSHA tracking.

GoCanvas is a software that the user has most of the control over. You can create and customize your documents to fit your needs.

The first time use of any feature can be tricky. The pro to this con is there is always technical support. I used to like technical support better when you could pickup the phone and call rather that submitting the ticket and waiting for responses.

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Owner in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

GoCanvas - who knew replacing forms with apps would be so easy

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our ability to capture, retain, analyze and share information quickly and clearly is better than it ever was with paper forms. From the start the help in setting up the programs and initial training made a very scary and intimidating process a breeze. I never have to go looking for paperwork only to find it incomplete and illegible. I have rarely been as satisfied with a software as I have been with this.

Extremely easy to build and use apps even for "non-tech" people. Powerful system allows you to build complex routing with ease PDF designer allows you to capture information you need for client while retaining all information you might need in the app for export and evaluation. They are always looking for ways to simplify and improve the program. They communicate changes well and consistently I don't have to read chicken scratch from techs anymore

Tech support to solve problems is not very deep or responsive.

Marc M.
Marc M.
Special Projects Coordinator in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Save time and money!

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a commercial and institutional HVAC service company. GoCanvas has solved several issues including legibility of service tickets (previously hand written) as well as quick delivery of the tickets (used to use FedEx overnight at the end of each week for each field employee). This cut our billing time down by 2 weeks. We are also using GoCanvas to create weekly time sheets, field quote sheets, time off requests and vehicle repair requests. We have several other forms which we will be creating soon. The staff at GoCanvas is extremely knowledgeable and creative. I have not come across anybody that was not excited about their product and ready and willing to solve my problems. I highly recommend GoCanvas for forms and processes to any industry with a need.

GoCanvas is simple to learn and use. If you either cannot or don't have time to learn the software, their customer support can help design and setup almost any form that you can envision.

Nothing in life is perfect. GoCanvas is still working to fill the gaps of what it cannot yet do. I wish the GoCanvas submissions would interact with my database software but it will not and that is not a GoCanvas issue either. My database software company will not talk (literally or figuratively) with GoCanvas. Despite this setback, GoCanvas is still a better option (in our opinion) than using the mobile version of the database software.

Juan manuel S.
Network Auditor in Argentinië
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

A great way to improve your efficience and productivitty

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool, immense versatility, top tier support.

I cannot explain how this software enhanced my teams productivity. It's really easy to create your own personalised forms, it just requiere to know a little about programming. The custom automatic PDFs make our data completely understandable. And being able to export it to a CSV or JSON format help us build BI reports over other tools would have taken ages if we have used pen and paper, and later pick that up with a computer.

The tool is not the cheapest in the market, but honestly, it's worth it.

Bayu A.
reginal manager - it application in Australië
Olie en energie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Doing what it's supposed to do well

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It does what it supposed to do well for simple to medium complex forms/ apps. For simple form it has no issue at all. For forms with more complicated and high volume of data, it has issues with some limitation here and there, e.g. only 75 rows of data will be displayed on the mobile device.

Apps/ form are very easy to customize and develop.

Limitation to use big reference data. Not really flexibility on PDF designer.

Troy N.
VP of Operations in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Don’t buy and expect support

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Friendly and helpful at the beginning and then the billing problems. Shortly thereafter support stopped. Have to wait days to get help.

Takes time to make the apps the way you want it, but can be powerful with time invested to setup. Data collection is solid. Lots of different functionality, but still needs other functions.

Submission reports are clunky and not as clean and customizable as I would like. No multi-photo uploads. Super expensive for companies wanting to scale quickly. They lock you in at rates for a year at a time and every time you grow they re-up the agreement without bulk discount rates. If you want support, be ready to leave lots of messages and then wait days for help. You will have to figure it out on your own basically. (Google is your friend.)

Anthony C.
VP of Ops in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

Good Work!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We record inspections, audits, training.

Ease of using the apps ease of building the apps Mobile function is excellent

I am unable to get any badges, banners, or sound notifications on my iphone.

Damian R.
IT Network & Security Admin in VS
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Covid App Review

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we would say that this has helped us in keeping track with Covid symptoms and temperatures. Did away with spreadsheets and made it very easy for end-users to report daily.

What we have found that we like the most is the ability to access this on mobile and workstations. Also, it is user friendly and very simple to use and customize to our requirements for COVID.

The software could use more granular controls on adding and removing people or changing roles and reporting to new supervisor/manager. Possibly deleting former employees as well since this data is no longer needed. Maybe also have backups of individual employees when they leave on vacation so that we can get immediate attention. Maybe also add in different alerts/notification schedules for those that work different shifts. Currently we have an alert setup for employees to submit form by 9am. The issue is that not everyone is awake and works different shifts.

Adanga B.
Assistant Director of Health & Safety in VS
Chemicaliën, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great product, Super support team

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our maintenance workers get their job assignments on a tablet. The submitter enters the work order, it goes to a maintenance supervisor for approval and assigned to a maintenance worker. When job is complete it goes back to original submitter to ok work was done appropriately and then submitted.
We do all our training exams on tablets and laptops and all of our inspections (forklift, vehicle, ladder, fire extinquishers, eye wash stations, hoists, cranes, scales and all filed with no paper!)

The paper eliminated, filing in the cloud. And being able to check up on inspections and required training to make sure it's taken place.

The support team has overcome every obstacle I've run into so there really is no down side. We search by time frame and sometimes I'd like to be able to search across multiple Apps for a specific individual's submissions but this is small beans in comparison to all Go Canvas has enabled us to do

Cody F.
IT/Project Manager in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers

Great software, terrible licensing structure.

5 2 jaar geleden

Almost everything; creating an app is easier than falling off a log, and even our users are capable of filling them out.

The licensing structure is awful. Not being able to add users without totally resetting your license renewal is easily the worst licensing system imaginable. I have tried to think of a worse one, but never could. As much as I love the service overall, I have to constantly fight my managers to continue justifying the cost, and am constantly tasked to find a replacement to save money which is a huge strain on my time. Admittedly this is partially poor management, but the licensing structure does not help matters.

David L.
Safety Director in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use in the office and on site with mobile forms. All I talked to in the field say it is fairly easy to use and really like it, for now they do not have to shuffle so much paperwork, it automatically shows up to fill out certain forms weekly (which is a good reminder). Fill it out, done and filed.

It is very easy to use. It takes a bit to learn how to set up documents, but once learned it gets better. I also like how we can go into a form and change a few things and it automatically updates. So when others access GoCanvas it syncs and all is up to date, right then.

Can't think of anything at this time.

Trent N.
General Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

More efficient than paper forms

4 2 jaar geleden

I can build an app in minutes to collect any data imaginable.

Creating PDFs seems to be cumbersome. It would be nice to have more custimizable formats for creating PDFs. Right now everything has to fit into rows and columns only.

Willy E.
Risk and Safety Coordinator in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Impressive integration

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used this program for many option such as work orders when we did not have any at the time of using this software. Used electronic forms to track time for employee to build justification, and moved our variety of inspections to canvas to make it easy for submitters.

- Simplicity to create your own forms - Customization open to get the best forms possible

- cannot remember as some items have been fixed with each update to serve our need

Lee L.
Lee L.
Finance Manager in VS

Easy to use in the field

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes my team more efficient and helps in the field.

It is very easy to use in the field when I am meeting with a homeowner. They can sign my contracts right in their living room and it goes straight until a PDF. I like the layout of the program and customization. It has made my field team much more efficient and look more professional in the field.

If we have to change any documents, it is a bit difficult for our admin to do so. We have used it for a few years and there aren't many things that I would say are cons for Go Canvas.

Ryan H.
Sales Manager in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Retail Application for Greenhouse Growers

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a live plant grower for "Big Box' retailers, and in some cases we own the product until the product scans through the register. We are responsible monitoring and maintaining the inventory in the garden centers, and a missed sale opportunity in the store means a missed sale for the greenhouse. It is very important that we have a true understanding of what our saleable inventory is in each store at any given time.
As part of this process, we employ merchandisers who will display and care for the product while it is at the retail location, and will throw away any product that is unsaleable. To maintain an accurate inventory, we need to know the variety of plant and the quantities that were thrown away.
Historically this process was done by filling out a paper form and then faxing it back to the greenhouse. Office personell would then take the faxes and then hand enter the data into our enterprise system which kept track of store inventory - a very time consuming ordeal.
We worked with Go Canvas to design an app that would allow our merchandisers to capture that data using their smart phones and submit the information instantly. The back end software takes that data and consolidates it so we ccan download it into one Excel file. That file is uploaded into our enterprise system and all store inventories are updated simultaneously.
While the app does save us money by spending less time hand entering updates, the real benefit is having a more accurate view of our inventory which enables us to capture every sales dollar.
Overall, we have been very satisfied with the service and the customer service has been great. I explained what I needed to my rep and they built the app to my specifications, and any time we needed to tweak things, they were more than happy to comply.

Nick M.
Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Flexible, very useful.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Streamlining paper records about herbicide applications to a digital format. We are able to clients another notification for maintenance for their records for compliance. And we are working on an app that will eventually replace our paper field reports to deal with work and inventory.

Its customizability is very good, and we've used multiple apps within the program for different reason, for internal documentation and for clients. Nice way to move away from paper records where possible.

Adjusting some of the options/menus within an app once it was activated wasn't always straight forward, even with the help. Most were easy once I asked tech support, but wasn't always clear when in the program.

Hayden M.
VP Operations and Fleet in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Go completely paperless with ease!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we have streamlined every piece of paper or form through go-canvas, and it has saved us tons of money in paper and filing-time. Makes everything easy to find and easy to complete. No more scanning and resending!

The functionality and ease of use make this platform great for any business who is looking to get up to par with a paperless system

i honestly cant think of any flaws with the software system. it is very will built and easily accessible and usable for all levels of management.

Kenneth bryan P.
Kenneth bryan P.
Solutions Architect in Filipijnen
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Fastest & Easiest Automation Solution To Any Business!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work as a solutions architect in my country and every business that I encounter gets this solution. I'm sure that a lot of businesses out there is still not aware of GoCanvas which is why I plan to share my experience to more people.

GoCanvas is one of the most disruptive technologies available in the market today. SMBs no longer have to rely on costly software development. You can deploy an app within minutes and that changes the game!

Pretty much nothing as their support team and community are very helpful.

Justin H.
Coordinator, Office of Teaching Effectiveness in VS
201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Canvas

5 4 jaar geleden

For clients in higher education looking for a premier online learning product built for social learning, Canvas is the product for you! Having worked in other learning management systems which encourage users to 'document dump' and treat their online courses like correspondence courses, I was quite pleased to design courses and teach in such a high quality learning management system. Additionally, appearance, text size, and other learning environment concerns are appropriate to the higher education context, particularly as accessibility is concerned. This is an excellent product!

As a fully featured product, there is a bit of a learning curve in using the product well. That said, i'm not sure how to avoid this in a robust learning management system.

Jon W.
Project Manager in
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

A Fantastic Tool For Improving Efficiency and Quality of Service

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have replaced paper property inspection forms which has not only added value to the service provided to our clients, but it has increased efficiency massively and has gone even further by protecting the company from certain liability claims by evidencing every property inspection in its entirety, with supporting photographs etc.etc.

That everything from the app to the pdf can be tailored to fully meet our requirements.

Nothing! It was easy to set up, easy to use, tweak, and easy for all users to understand and begin to use.