Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Sender

Sender maakt het voor e-commercemarketeers gemakkelijk om effectieve geautomatiseerde marketing-e-mails te verzenden en meer inkomsten te genereren.

Meer informatie over Sender

106 reviews worden weergegeven

Awogor M.
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability"

Opmerkingen: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Pluspunten: Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Minpunten: I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Overwogen alternatieven: ConvertKit

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Aweber price is higher. My campaigns on Aweber always ended in promotion tabs while Sender goes to inbox or Update tab.

Overgestapt van: AWeber

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Sender is inexpensive Sender customer support is faster Sender's list management is better and lots more

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021
Flavio G.
Musician
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2021

"Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!"

Opmerkingen: The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

Pluspunten: I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

Minpunten: I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue, Drip, GetResponse, SendGrid, ConvertKit, Squarespace, ActiveCampaign, YMLP en Constant Contact

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: I was quite disappointed and upset with Mailchimp, as my account was unfairly closed by their filtering robot (it's a company run by its own AI, it seems – it picked up "unacceptable" marketing language, but it couldn't verify that I'm a musician with a 100 fans and NOT a spammer or some big careless company!); that's one, but also, I always found their admin console overly complicated and hard to understand (it was always difficult to do simple tasks). Then, I switched to MailerLite and was quite happy with it, though I felt somewhat limited with their design options (email & form editors). Then I switched to Moosend and debated for quite a while between Moosend and Sender. I found Moosend's admin console also a bit cluttered (though much better than Mailchimp's), and wasn't really all that happy with the email editor (even though it's really flexible, the UI experience wasn't the best). I also considered other email providers but quickly discarded them because either they didn't provide an inviting 'entry level' plan or the user experience/UI didn't look all that promising.

Overgestapt van: Moosend, MailerLite en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: A free entry level plan, with the most reasonable scalability pricing; the most straight forward UI; beautiful design / email editor features; the best customer service experience I've had so far (not only in comparison with email marketing providers but in general!).

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2021
Fortune W.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-8-2021

"Love it"

Opmerkingen: It's been a great experience

Pluspunten: Affordable easy to use and customer service is fast and really helpful

Minpunten: There's nothing so far that I haven't liked

Overwogen alternatieven: SinglePlatform

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Didn't offer marketing unless they were already subscribed

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Too expensive for the platform that met my needs

• Beoordeeld op 17-8-2021
Mohammad mehdi S.
SEO and Co-Founder at iranpuyesh.ir
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2021

"A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!"

Opmerkingen: I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Pluspunten: Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

Minpunten: 1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line.
2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list.
3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2021
Deepu P.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021

"Love the product, the UI and the Support"

Pluspunten: Amazing UI. It is super easy to use if you want to only do Email Automation. Other tools are super expensive and pack a bunch of features that you don't need. Or else, they are completely useless and buggy.

Minpunten: Maybe documentation of some features can be better but honestly, it was clear once I spoke to the support team

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue en HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Better Free Tier pricing that allows for scaled payout

• Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021
Thandile N.
Freelance
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

"Simply the best!"

Opmerkingen: I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Pluspunten: Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

Minpunten: To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021
Pempho K.
Strategist
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

"Awesome Customer service"

Opmerkingen: Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Pluspunten: ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Minpunten: I wish they had starter templates for their automations

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite en Omnisend

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Delayed response in answering queries, and unresolvable items

Overgestapt van: Sendinblue

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Pricing and features

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021
Rajas N.
Marketing Director
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Excellent Application and Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Pluspunten: I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Minpunten: Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue en HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Very poor customer service response and understanding towards their customer.

Overgestapt van: SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Price, the free package, easy configuration, email creation tool.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Wayne S.
Wayne S.
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021

"Great Value"

Opmerkingen: Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Pluspunten: Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Minpunten: No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021
Michael W.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-7-2021

"I'm very new to blogging."

Opmerkingen: Today is the second day I can't.

Pluspunten: Cost vs features You have automationsss.

Minpunten: Doesn't seem to have good videos (with talking explanations).

• Beoordeeld op 15-7-2021
Fadiah R.
Fadiah R.
Human Resources Assistant
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 24-8-2021

"The best of Sender"

Pluspunten: The simplicity of use and point-and-click editing/formatting are outstanding. However, they are constantly striving to enhance it. They make improvements that improve the experience, even when I believe it's already excellent until we're prepared to buy the free account that offers all of the tools and features that we'll need to establish and expand our business.

Minpunten: The most challenging thing for me has been understanding out how to manage and set up subscribers. Some of the template headlines appear misaligned when viewed on a mobile device. This detracts from the final product's professionalism and reflects poorly on my firm.

• Beoordeeld op 24-8-2021
Beth M.
Executive Director
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021

"Sender Is An Excellent Choice"

Opmerkingen: This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Pluspunten: The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

Minpunten: I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021
Great for beginners
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-10-2020

"Great marketing tool for beginners"

Opmerkingen: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Pluspunten: This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Minpunten: It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

• Beoordeeld op 3-10-2020
Craig P.
Digital Support Officer
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2021

"Sender Review"

Pluspunten: Very easy to use this software. Liked the ease with which you can import subscribers

Minpunten: our organization has 6 different congregations and they all use different emails but all on the same domain.
It will be difficult to have the other congregations to signup because of domain verification.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk en Sendinblue

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2021
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Business Owner
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-10-2021

"Had features that only they offered."

Opmerkingen: Very good, I was testing the product for my client who will be looking at Sender soon to see if they want to use it. I think this is a good product and will recommend it to other clients considering the cost and features, it's worth it. Support was really great about chatting with me and answering all my questions. I love to test support before purchasing a product.

Pluspunten: You can create a spreadsheet with the Date you want the email sent to each person and set a trigger to send that email to that person on that date. You can do it with other services as Birthday Reminders. I like I could do this with a date with a trigger I wanted to set up. That date could be updated as needed. With other services, you could send a birthday reminder but then you had no other date you could work with. It had great support.

Minpunten: They needed a blank email template. I had to pick a premade email template then delete everything in it.

• Beoordeeld op 12-10-2021
James R.
CMO
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

"Best Value for the Money"

Pluspunten: One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Minpunten: Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

Overwogen alternatieven: Moosend en ActiveCampaign

Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: Amazing!

Pluspunten: I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

Minpunten: I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021
Farukh S.
Business Head
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2021

"Good"

Pluspunten: User friendly and good support from Sender team

Minpunten: Integration of social media accounts could be better

Overwogen alternatieven: GoDaddy Website Builder

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2021
Marie-lise V.
Creative Entrepreneur
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-3-2021

"Great start"

Pluspunten: Very easy to install and great customer support.

Minpunten: I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Because it's based in Europe and they offer better plans.

• Beoordeeld op 25-3-2021
George Y.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"Owner"

Pluspunten: Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Minpunten: Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019
David M.
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020

"Worthiest email marketing tool out there"

Pluspunten: the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Minpunten: As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

• Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020
Joe C.
CEO/Designer/Engineer
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

"Great Product. Very easy to use."

Opmerkingen: They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Pluspunten: Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Minpunten: No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Lucy S.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2021

"Sender is great!"

Opmerkingen: I started using sender following a number of good reviews. And they weren't wrong! so user friendly as i Have ZERO experience with this kind of thing. Support team are UNREAL! They have solved every issue for me and they are so prompt and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been amazing!

Pluspunten: Everything! All automated and campaign emails

Minpunten: Nothing so far - everything I have used has been great

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2021
Christian M.
Self-employed
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020

"Sender meets my requirements"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Pluspunten: Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Minpunten: My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

• Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020
Farhan K.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020

"The Best auto email marketing out there"

Pluspunten: very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Minpunten: not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

• Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020