Over Sender

Sender maakt het voor e-commercemarketeers gemakkelijk om effectieve geautomatiseerde marketing-e-mails te verzenden en meer inkomsten te genereren.

Meer informatie over Sender

I love it cos the price suit my budget and the features are cool.

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

Beoordelingen van Sender

Waar voor je geld

Sender heeft een totaalscore van 4.6 van 5 sterren op basis van 114 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (114)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Sender eerder gebruikt?

Awogor M.
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief in Nigeria
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Overwogen alternatieven: ConvertKit

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Aweber price is higher. My campaigns on Aweber always ended in promotion tabs while Sender goes to inbox or Update tab.

Overgestapt van: AWeber

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Sender is inexpensive Sender customer support is faster Sender's list management is better and lots more

Flavio G.
Musician in Colombia
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue, SendGrid, Squarespace, YMLP, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Drip en Constant Contact

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: I was quite disappointed and upset with Mailchimp, as my account was unfairly closed by their filtering robot (it's a company run by its own AI, it seems – it picked up "unacceptable" marketing language, but it couldn't verify that I'm a musician with a 100 fans and NOT a spammer or some big careless company!); that's one, but also, I always found their admin console overly complicated and hard to understand (it was always difficult to do simple tasks). Then, I switched to MailerLite and was quite happy with it, though I felt somewhat limited with their design options (email & form editors). Then I switched to Moosend and debated for quite a while between Moosend and Sender. I found Moosend's admin console also a bit cluttered (though much better than Mailchimp's), and wasn't really all that happy with the email editor (even though it's really flexible, the UI experience wasn't the best). I also considered other email providers but quickly discarded them because either they didn't provide an inviting 'entry level' plan or the user experience/UI didn't look all that promising.

Overgestapt van: MailerLite, Mailchimp en Moosend

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: A free entry level plan, with the most reasonable scalability pricing; the most straight forward UI; beautiful design / email editor features; the best customer service experience I've had so far (not only in comparison with email marketing providers but in general!).

Gloria B.
CEO and Founder of NatureGlo's eScience in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Sender has been my Email Provider SALVATION for the foreseeable future!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Sender after two weeks, has been truly great. Sender is the best email provider experience I've had over these last 6 years of different providers. Thank you, Sender!

I've used several email providers over the years. Sender's free plan is not only the most generous I've seen out there, but, their easy to use tools and live support is unparalleled. Thank you, Sender team!

It would be great if subscribers could unsubscribe from individual autoresponder campaigns that they don't want to be in. For example, if I'm running a sale, and the subscriber wants to opt out of getting emails for the sale, it would be wonderful if they could do that rather than completely unsubscribing from my email list.

Mohammad mehdi S.
SEO and Co-Founder at iranpuyesh.ir in Iran
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!

3 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line. 2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list. 3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

Jean R.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Moved for the price, staying for customer service !

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a no fuss solution to send email broadcasts and automation. I've been looking for an alternative to Aweber so I could have funnels in trees and better delivery. Customer service is quickly available and helpful. Price is very low.

Delivery was better, price was lower, and customer service has been amazing every time.

I've had some issues setting up the API V1 but that was mostly on me. The new version V2 works perfectly.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp, GetResponse en Constant Contact

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Price, delivery and advanced automations

Overgestapt van: AWeber

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: There were all complicated (too much tracking and options), and expensive

Inalegwu leonard O.
Owner in Nigeria
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

I love Sender.net, The best in the industry right now

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: the forms have helped me generate leads. Helped my email marketing far easier than i thought i would be

i love the mail automation and forms. it has helped me generate leads. i also love the overview feature. i helps me know the performance of my site in terms of visitors. wonderful feature. The forms integrate easily.

i have not seen yet, started using sender.net for about three months now. I hope there will be non

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp en GetResponse

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: I was finding Automation and workflow difficult to set up

Overgestapt van: Sendinblue

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: To be sincere, Sender provides beginners like me up to 15000 mails per month to start our business and upgrade later. to me that is a very kind gesture. and almost all the features for the paid version is working with the free version. i am hoping to upgrade soon because i am not leaving sender. it is simply the best i have got.

Thandile N.
Freelance in Zuid-Afrika
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simply the best!

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

Pempho K.
Strategist in Zuid-Afrika
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Customer service

4 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

ease of use, features and ease of setting up

I wish they had starter templates for their automations

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite en Omnisend

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Delayed response in answering queries, and unresolvable items

Overgestapt van: Sendinblue

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Pricing and features

Wayne S.
Wayne S.
CEO in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Value

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

Kim H.
owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review

5 3 maanden geleden

easy to use .free service for beginners. excellent customer support

not being able to change block size and videos can't be inserted straight from PC...must go through You Tube and no sound in video when email is opened

Fadiah R.
Fadiah R.
Human Resources Assistant in Maleisië
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

The best of Sender

5 5 maanden geleden

The simplicity of use and point-and-click editing/formatting are outstanding. However, they are constantly striving to enhance it. They make improvements that improve the experience, even when I believe it's already excellent until we're prepared to buy the free account that offers all of the tools and features that we'll need to establish and expand our business.

The most challenging thing for me has been understanding out how to manage and set up subscribers. Some of the template headlines appear misaligned when viewed on a mobile device. This detracts from the final product's professionalism and reflects poorly on my firm.

Beth M.
Executive Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Sender Is An Excellent Choice

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

Great for beginners in Mexico
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great marketing tool for beginners

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7. If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Craig P.
Digital Support Officer in Zuid-Afrika
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Sender Review

5 6 maanden geleden

Very easy to use this software. Liked the ease with which you can import subscribers

our organization has 6 different congregations and they all use different emails but all on the same domain. It will be difficult to have the other congregations to signup because of domain verification.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue en Zendesk

Rajas N.
Marketing Director in India
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Application and Customer Support

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue en HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Very poor customer service response and understanding towards their customer.

Overgestapt van: SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Price, the free package, easy configuration, email creation tool.

Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Business Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Had features that only they offered.

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, I was testing the product for my client who will be looking at Sender soon to see if they want to use it. I think this is a good product and will recommend it to other clients considering the cost and features, it's worth it. Support was really great about chatting with me and answering all my questions. I love to test support before purchasing a product.

You can create a spreadsheet with the Date you want the email sent to each person and set a trigger to send that email to that person on that date. You can do it with other services as Birthday Reminders. I like I could do this with a date with a trigger I wanted to set up. That date could be updated as needed. With other services, you could send a birthday reminder but then you had no other date you could work with. It had great support.

They needed a blank email template. I had to pick a premade email template then delete everything in it.

James R.
CMO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best Value for the Money

5 vorig jaar

One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

Overwogen alternatieven: Moosend en ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Cost

Deepu P.
CEO in India
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Love the product, the UI and the Support

5 7 maanden geleden

Amazing UI. It is super easy to use if you want to only do Email Automation. Other tools are super expensive and pack a bunch of features that you don't need. Or else, they are completely useless and buggy.

Maybe documentation of some features can be better but honestly, it was clear once I spoke to the support team

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue en HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Better Free Tier pricing that allows for scaled payout

Fortune W.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Love it

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a great experience

Affordable easy to use and customer service is fast and really helpful

There's nothing so far that I haven't liked

Overwogen alternatieven: SinglePlatform

Redenen om voor Sender te kiezen: Didn't offer marketing unless they were already subscribed

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Too expensive for the platform that met my needs

Ivy W.
Author in VS
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great product

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing!

I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

Farukh S.
Business Head in India
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good

4 4 maanden geleden

User friendly and good support from Sender team

Integration of social media accounts could be better

Overwogen alternatieven: GoDaddy Website Builder

Adebimpe D.
owner in VK
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 9 out of 10

I love the quick response of the company team and their assistance in solving inquiries and issues. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who help me solve my automation issue tonight, who even went the extra mile too. Thank you

I don't seem to have one at the moment as I currently enjoying the software and the customer service

Marie-lise V.
Creative Entrepreneur in België
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great start

5 10 maanden geleden

Very easy to install and great customer support.

I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sender: Because it's based in Europe and they offer better plans.

Michael W.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

I'm very new to blogging.

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Today is the second day I can't.

Cost vs features You have automationsss.

Doesn't seem to have good videos (with talking explanations).

George Y.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

5 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use, once you understand send flow.