Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over SENDER

Sender maakt het voor e-commercemarketeers gemakkelijk om effectieve geautomatiseerde marketing-e-mails te verzenden en meer inkomsten te genereren.

Meer informatie over SENDER

91 reviews worden weergegeven

Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability"

Opmerkingen: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Pluspunten: Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Minpunten: I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021
Ali H.
CTO
11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

"I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then"

Opmerkingen: We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

Pluspunten: easy to use.
it's functionalities are enough.
api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

Minpunten: There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails.
Help and manual are not complete.
number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Sender.net op 5-6-2018

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018
Pempho K.
Strategist
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

"Awesome Customer service"

Opmerkingen: Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Pluspunten: ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Minpunten: I wish they had starter templates for their automations

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021
Great for beginners
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-10-2020

"Great marketing tool for beginners"

Opmerkingen: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Pluspunten: This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Minpunten: It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

• Beoordeeld op 3-10-2020
Mohammad mehdi S.
SEO and Co-Founder at iranpuyesh.ir
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2021

"A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!"

Opmerkingen: I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Pluspunten: Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

Minpunten: 1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line.
2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list.
3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2021
Rajas N.
Marketing Director
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Excellent Application and Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Pluspunten: I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Minpunten: Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Wayne S.
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021

"Great Value"

Opmerkingen: Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Pluspunten: Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Minpunten: No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021
Farhan K.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020

"The Best auto email marketing out there"

Pluspunten: very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Minpunten: not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

• Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020
Change catalyst
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

"Great tool at good price point"

Opmerkingen: If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Pluspunten: Easy to use interface
Good price point
Fast and helpful customer service
Decision trees and more

Minpunten: I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual
Not many out of the box integrations available

• Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Beth M.
Executive Director
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021

"Sender Is An Excellent Choice"

Opmerkingen: This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Pluspunten: The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

Minpunten: I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021
Ivy W.
Author
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: Amazing!

Pluspunten: I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

Minpunten: I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

"Cool Features and Pricing"

Pluspunten: I love it cos the price suit my budget and the features are cool

Minpunten: They should add landing page designer and allow web form without title

• Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021
James R.
CMO
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

"Best Value for the Money"

Pluspunten: One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Minpunten: Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020
George Y.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"Owner"

Pluspunten: Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Minpunten: Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019
David M.
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020

"Worthiest email marketing tool out there"

Pluspunten: the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Minpunten: As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

• Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020
Joe C.
CEO/Designer/Engineer
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

"Great Product. Very easy to use."

Opmerkingen: They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Pluspunten: Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Minpunten: No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Christian M.
Self-employed
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020

"Sender meets my requirements"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Pluspunten: Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Minpunten: My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

• Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020