Gemiddelde scores

4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over TimeTap

Verander gemiste oproepen in geboekte afspraken met gebruiksvriendelijke en gratis online planning.

Meer informatie over TimeTap

221 reviews worden weergegeven

Jennifer N.
Executive Director
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Beoordeeld op 19-4-2018

"A+ software that's infinitely customizable with top-notch support from an ethical, big-hearted team."

Opmerkingen: Because of this software, we are able to execute the vision of our social enterprise to fight the opioid crisis without the prohibitively costly overhead associated with having human schedulers & administrators. We would have had to raise a much higher fundraising target in order to be able to run operations if it weren't for the flexibility and ease of use we found in TimeTap.

Pluspunten: As a non-profit that provides free, longterm support to those healing from opioid addiction, we had very specific time management needs for our volunteer "Listeners" to schedule meetings with people healing from an addiction crisis. Listeners will be meeting with program participants in public locations like libraries and coffee-shops in multiple cities, and each volunteer has to set and manage their own availability. It was also important to us to be able to craft the public-facing messaging in a way that was both clear and non-shaming, and that software that was built for staff-client relationships didn't make our program participants feel like patients in the medical system. We thought this would be an impossible task, but TimeTap not only figured it out, they made it feel easy. I am still amazed by how quickly and effectively they helped us integrate our needs into an effective, working service. The software has been built in such a way that every facet of interactions between users in your scheduling system can be customized and optimized. There were a number of functionalities I didn't anticipate needing, and aspects of the work process I didn't think about customizing until we actually saw it in action. TimeTap support was there every step of the way to help us figure out how to tweak, adjust and clarify.

Minpunten: The only downside I've experienced (as a non-technical person) with this software is that it can be hard to understand the logic of different settings and where specific gears are located on the back-end. I think, however, that this is just a necessary symptom of highly customizable software. TimeTap manages this incredibly well, in my opinion, by having an incredibly rich (and search sensitive) library of user documentation -- including screen-capture videos that show you step-by-step how to find what you're looking for. Their support team is also very responsive and friendly and I've never had trouble getting in touch with them on short notice for both quick and complicated questions.

van TimeTap op 20-4-2018

Thanks so much, Jennifer, for the kind and thoughtful review! It's been a pleasure helping you and the SeekHealing team -- you all are making a big difference in the world!

• Beoordeeld op 19-4-2018
Kathy C.
Finding Brave Career & Personal Coach, Writer & Speaker helping women and men live and work bravely
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2018

"Just what I needed, and more than I hoped"

Pluspunten: I love that it seems to understand and anticipate all the functionality I need (before I knew I needed it!). And that can be more and more complex as I offer a wider range of products, services and programs. It's a powerful program yet not so complex that we need deep expertise in programming to design the communications, notifications and interface the way we want. And the customer support I've received from my onboarding supporter Cust support rep has been truly fantastic! So quick, thorough and clear. That type of excellent support and follow-up speaks volumes to me about this program.

Minpunten: I'd say that due to how robust this program is, it's critical to get onboarding help when you're first starting out with it, and not try to accomplish all your essential tasks without that added support.

van TimeTap op 1-2-2018

Kathy,
Thank you so much for the kind words! Glad to hear you feel well-supported while you navigate all of TimeTap¿s tools to make your business run smoothly. As always, we¿re here if you need us and do appreciate the feedback, truly shows we¿re going in the right direction.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2018
Todd W.
Owner/Operator
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Instant Access with Customizations"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm pleased with the results. Because it's not super-slick, my clients often call or text me instead of using it for booking, but on the back-end, I rely on it to organize my appointments, invoicing and online payments.

Pluspunten: I really appreciated the quick access to online booking features, and ready-made forms. It allowed me to instantly create a booking portal for my new business.

Minpunten: As this platform is applicable to almost any industry, the templates are very general and they are not intuitive enough to easily create the process I'd like for my clients. I believe that there are ways of making this more fluid, but could take time, effort and expense to implement.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Mike D.
sales and bike fitting
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018

"Bike fitting appointment challenges"

Opmerkingen: I don't feel having customers schedule a time to have a very personal service like Bike Fitting works with this application. Getting your bike tuned up makes more sense. Imagine trying to schedule a doctor appointment with a sore arm. Without some questions it could be a pulled muscle or bruise... or a heart attack. This assumes the customer knows what service will suit their needs. Often the customer chooses the least expensive option.

Pluspunten: sync's with Google accounts. Able to see multiple days/weeks quickly. Nice customer data base if we enter it. Customer entry is not so consistent. Really think it could work well for our education programs as well as service if we put a larger chunk of time allotted on our part (assume the bike is in worse shape than customer thinks it is!)

Minpunten: Customer problems setting up appointments- not consistently letting a customer know they have NOT REGISTERED fully, also same situation sometimes sends the fitter an email, sometimes blocks off the time even though not registered properly. Setting up fitter availability is too complicated- needs to be a calendar that is not open until the fitter goes on a calendar and opens up times- our schedules are not consistent due to staffing and outside commitments. Customers need to have a way to leave the fitter a note about questions or to have the fitter call to talk more about options (ie- I currently do not have a bike, but want to get more info to choose the most appropriate sized bike.) Does not tell customer what to bring to fitting. Not easy to follow up with customer without doing some digging on the timetap website to change an appointment, especially if customer puts in wrong phone number, no email, wrong address etc.

Hi Mike,

So sorry to read about the issues you experienced here trying to get TimeTap set up for Freewheel. We did just release some updates to how fitters can add their availability this past weekend which may change/improve some of the issues you were explaining here. I'd love to show these to you if there is a time in the coming weeks we can get on the phone together. You can book a support call with me at https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html and we can look at some of these items. I know one of the big requests we've gotten from businesses like yours is to allow add ons to appointments which is something we are working on for 2019. We can discuss some of the enhancements you might like as well on the support call.

Thanks,

Joel Q.
Career Coach, Resume Writer, Interview Coach, Cover Letter Writer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

"Time Tap has streamlined scheduling client calls. I set my availability, they choose what works"

Opmerkingen: I am more productive using Time Tap. I set the times I am available; the types of interactions clients may choose from and then give them control of when they set up our sessions.
This frees me to work on other projects, knowing that my clients have a clean, professional looking way to schedule time with me.

Pluspunten: Being able to copy and paste my personalized Time Tap Link into emails, helps my clients schedule meetings. This saves all the back and forth emails, "does this time work?" Time Tap is much more productive.
I have embedded the Time Tap scheduler on my website and on specific landing pages. What a great tool to convert visitors into clients. They can take action and be in control of their schedule. I get to speak with potential clients in a planned way, allowing me to be more productive.

Minpunten: It took me a while to learn how to navigate the different screens. I have a system in place now that works well for me, but I am not sure it is the most efficient way to use the software.

van TimeTap op 19-7-2018

Thank you Joel for your feedback. We're pleased to learn the system has been working so smoothly for you.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018
Chari C.
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018

"Wonderful"

Opmerkingen: This has saved so much time automating everything. Once you have figured out how to work everything it is quick to put the information in that you need for each appointment.

Pluspunten: Customer service is amazing. There are some days where it may take a bit for them to respond, but they always have detailed answers and will let you know if they are working on a feature you asked about or may suggest it to their programmers to work on. They have very detailed help documents.

Minpunten: It takes a little bit to navigate around and figure out how to use everything.

Hi Chari,

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We definitely understand that there is a bit of a learning curve to using the software, but I'm glad that you were able to use our support team as a resource to get up and running! It's also so great to hear that TimeTap has been able to save you time through automations! Music to our ears!

Thanks again,

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Tony P.
President/CEO
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018

"Overall GREAT, ease of use . . . not so much."

Opmerkingen: I used TimeTrade in the past and close my account because their customer service was minimal to non-existent. I've had to ask for help with TimeTap several times and have been very satisfied with the response and support. To date, I'm very happy with the software and (more importantly) the service I've received.

Pluspunten: TimeTap allows me to automate my scheduling process. My customers (candidates) can easily schedule a time that is convenient for them and all I have to do is send a link. Easy Peasy!

Minpunten: If you're NOT a code writer, setting up is a pain in the arse. I don't know how to make it easier, that's why I'm NOT a software developer.

van TimeTap op 3-10-2018

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any other questions about your account.

Hayley H.
Executive Coach
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

"Great service"

Opmerkingen: Scheduling is infinitely more effective and efficient saving me many back-and-forth emails.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and sharing with clients. My clients are able to click the link and have the freedom to choose what works best for both of us.

Minpunten: Some customizable features are difficult to find or don't yet exist. However, the people at TimeTap are very responsive to changes and requests.

Hi Hayley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling more effective and efficient for your business. That's music to our ears! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help!

Michael T.
Head of Marketing
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2018

"Excellent product with fantastic support"

Pluspunten: We have over 20 offices and countless staff - this is one of the few platforms that enable us to manage our locations effectively

Minpunten: I cannot see any cons with the software but I would be grateful to select multiple conditions when telling timetap to autofill hidden fields based upon X YZ in the client field setup

van TimeTap op 18-7-2018

Hey Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! I will take your note to our development team to review. We are always looking to make improvements that benefit our users so we appreciate the feedback! Happy scheduling! - Meaghan

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2018
Jim E.
Business Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

"Flexible and functional!"

Opmerkingen: We needed a tool that could accomodate both people and resource reservations. After trying many, TimeTap was the clear winner and a side benefit is customers love how easy it is to use!

Pluspunten: Ease of setup + ease of use for customers

Minpunten: It is not always clear which features are limited to higher end packages

van TimeTap op 8-10-2018

Take a look in your back office account settings for plan feature descriptions, or on our plans page: https://www.timetap.com/pricing.html Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

Craig Z.
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2016

"Absolutely Incredible - Above and Beyond all the rest"

Opmerkingen: I can't say enough about TimeTap and their staff. I have been researching and trying out scheduling programs for two years, and TT is the ONLY company that can do everything I need for my business. I have been with TT for a while now, and the growth of their product is mind-blowing! I have never worked with a company that has put so much heart and hard work into their product. Their tech support is unprecedented. You simply can't go wrong if you chose TimeTap for your business. PROS:
WAITLIST: You want to build your business and keep your numbers up? Then there is no other company that has the Waitlist functionality that TT does. This was the number one thing I was looking for, and I have tried all the competitors - TT blows them away. I have a full schedule, but about 20% of my weekly bookings cancel. With the Waitlist, however, I am able to rebook all of those sessions without lifting a finger. That's a 20% increase in revenue, and it's all because of TT! Plus, my clients love the easy-to-use waitlist texts.
CUSTOMIZATION: You can change just about anything in TT (outgoing emails, registery, texts, calendar view, notifications, colors, etc) and make it your own. I can't think of any business that wouldn't be able to make TT work for them. AMAZING TECH SUPPORT: Simply put, TT has the best tech support I have ever working with in my entire life, with any product, hands down. Within minutes, they address your concern. They fix problems in days, not months. They actually listen to your suggestions and implement them. I can't stress enough, how absolutely unheard of this is. THE KITCHEN SINK: TT has everything, and they keep adding more tools every day. Their growth in functionality is simply mind-boggling. If it's not a part of TT now, it will be soon. EASE OF USE: Once you get the hang of it, and it's all set up, it basically runs itself. TT has cut hours of work out of my week. It allows me to keep up with scheduling and billing, keeping records of everything. I can see if clients have opened their emails - no more, "I didn't get that. Also, easy to use interface for my clients, weather they're 16 or 80. CONS:
Little hiccups here and there, but to be expected with such huge program.
TIP: when starting up your account, use the tech support. There were several things I thought weren't possible with TT, but their tech support showed me the way.

van TimeTap op 22-12-2016

Hey Craig,

Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this detailed and eloquent review. We appreciate YOU with your feedback and helping us improve (and staying on top of us :). Great suggestions for other users who read your review as well --Yes, use our tech support to get onboarding help!

Thanks again for taking the time to submit this.

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2016
Jackie K.
Marketing Manager
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2017

"Amazing support & customer service! Makes using and building out our appointment scheduler easy."

Opmerkingen: The software has allowed us to move toward online registration for the majority of our classes, which is still a work-in-progress (2+ years since we started) . The support from the staff (Lucy, Elvis, etc.) has been phenomenal. They've taught me a great deal about how to structure our online registration and utilize the feature to support our needs. I work for a large organization, made up of a diverse group of programs that almost function independently. From a support perspective, my experience has been phenomenal. Lucy has been instrumental in teaching me the software, helping use set up our registration site, transition from checkappointments to timetap, as well as take back functionality requests and address our technical issues.

Pluspunten: The new interface (timetap) is more intuitive and user friendly. Amazing and responsive tech support and customer service! All of the support staff have been fantastic and extremely responsive. A big shout out to Lucy, who has been a support star, from the onboarding process to 2+ years of regular support. She's conducted countless calls with me to provide how-tos, recommendations to best structure our site, and addressed functionality enhancement requests and technical issues. I can't express how grateful I am for this type of support!

Minpunten: Not all features are intuitive; there is a learning curve to understand and administer the service/software.

van TimeTap op 24-7-2017

Hey Jackie,

Thanks so much for leaving a review for us! It's been great getting to know you and learning more about the support services offered to our armed services over the past couple of years. I'm glad it has allowed the registration process to move more smoothly for you guys!

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2017
Weisenberg W.
Tutor Mentor
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019

"Great for scheduling appointments!"

Opmerkingen: We use Time Tap for our international students to make appointments at our Center. It has been a successful addition to our program and our student's success.

Pluspunten: For our purposes of allowing students to make tutoring appointments, Time Tap has been invaluable. Our students can make appointments any time of day, so the convenience for them has made our service more accesible and utilized. Also, the cost for us is minimal compared to how much it has helped our students accomplish their goal of learning English faster than without it, and compared to other similar products that are structured specifically for a tutoring center.

Minpunten: The only con I would say for us is that the basic level of use only allows 10 users at a time. As a university, we are limited tohow much we can spend on an outside appointment program, so we make due with the basic level.

van TimeTap op 25-3-2019

Hi Wendy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review on here! It's awesome to hear that TimeTap's been helpful with making your tutoring appointments at a good value!

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help,

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019
Joy P.
Acupuncturist
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019

"I LOVE TimeTap"

Opmerkingen: I recommend this to everyone who asks me what type of scheduling software I use... literally.... everyone! My experience has been above and beyond what I could have asked for or envisioned for myself!

Pluspunten: I am "older" and love how easy to use this software is. If I can't figure something out on my own, the online support team gets back to me very quickly with efficient and helpful advice. I also love the ability to customize, color code and have email reminders sent to my patients.

Minpunten: I was nervous when they re-branded from checkappointments.com (very nervous) but the transition was great. I literally, have zero complaints about TimeTap.

van TimeTap op 27-3-2019

Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for your kind review! It makes us so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience and that the transition from checkAppointments to TimeTap has gone over smoothly for you :-)

Please let our support team know if there's ever anything we can help you with,

• Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Revée B.
CEO & Naturopathic Doctor
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018

"Untitled"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like TimeTap and have had a good experience overall. I hope they continue to grow and add new functions to further streamline business operations for their clients.

Pluspunten: The flexibility to create multiple locations and schedules to optimize scheduling for my various appointments available. No other software currently allows the level of customization that TimeTap gives it's clients.

Minpunten: I don't like when the PayPal andTimeTap interface sometimes errors when directing to the payment portal. I also wish TimeTap had a function where you can invoice for the deposit to be paid online by the patient when I have to schedule appointments manually and unable to collect payment at that time.

Hi Revée,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. I'm glad that you've been able to take advantage of TimeTap's versatile customization options when it comes to locations and schedules. I'm sorry to hear that PayPal has been erroring out for you sometimes -- please write to us at [email protected] with details on what errors you've been seeing and we'd be happy to report that to our development team. Also, we have a ticket on implementing the pay deposit amount on invoice and I've added your information to that ticket so that when that gets developed we can notify you.

Again, thanks for the review!

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018