Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Appcues

Appcues is de gemakkelijkste manier om je productervaring te personaliseren zonder code te hoeven schrijven.

Meer informatie over Appcues

Ease of use, design customization options, segments and checklist features.

Difficult to use the checklist due to changing URLs within an application.

Beoordelingen van Appcues

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Appcues heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 102 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Appcues eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (102)

Brandon
Brandon
Technical Support Specialist
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

AppCues is a leader and an Innovator

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jared
Jared
Customer Success Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Help Your Customers Adopt Your Platform Quicker!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Appcues has been great for efficiently communicating to current customers about new features, updates or issues with our platform being down. We've enjoyed using it so far, but need to take better advantage of all the ways it can be implemented by different departments. We have found that our users' interaction with Appcues has been fairly lower than we'd like, but look to improve the adoption.

Appcues easily allows us to add in-app messaging to our customers for onboarding, new feature announcements, outage reporting and surveys/feedback. Their interface lays over our app, so we can add various flows and cues without having to bug (pun intended) our engineering team. There's some great reporting features and a good amount of customization through their API and their new integration with Salesforce.

The tool can be a bit buggy at times. If I'm working on a flow, sometimes it won't save my work or may get stuck, so I'll have to refresh the flow builder and pickup where I left off. Also, I can understand how it's challenging to build a UI to do what they do, but I do think there could be some improvements without their builder that would make it a bit more intuitive. I was also very surprised that Appcues didn't use their own product for walking a new user through using their flow builder.

Anthony
Head of Product Marketing in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

So glad I convinced the boss to pay for this

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're using it to provide a far better onboarding experience for new users. It's been great so far and we're excited as we're two months in and haven't really scratched the surface of what's possible with Appcues.

It's incredibly easy to use, the interface is nice and simple - they've prioritised this over just making it look impressive. It doesn't take much time to build impressive and effective experiences for customers. Best of all it allows me to provide the right assistance to my customers at the right time.

The installation is difficult/impossible without the intervention of a developer. It seems to be a very 'American' business in that there's an assumption that creating experiences in English is enough for most people, support for multilingual flows/checklists/NPS is an enterprise feature - which I find bizarre.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Userpilot

Redenen om over te stappen op Appcues: More professional feel across the website and product. Tool appeared to be more 'robust'. The investment into relevant content also put my mind at ease that Appcues were genuinely trying to help businesses create better experiences for their users.

Georgi
CTO in Denemarken
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Appcues for user onboarding

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are pretty happy with our experience using Appcues.

The ease of use of the campaign editor, allows our marketing team to create content when new features are released, the tools to track the success of the campaign and measure customer engagement.

We experienced a couple of technical setbacks with the product. Thankfully the support team helped us resolve them fast.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: SatisMeter

Redenen om over te stappen op Appcues: Satismeter was only offering NPS. Appcues saved us a bunch of time when it compares to developing the onboarding inhouse.

Amanda
Director of Customer Relations in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Appcues = Game Changer

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We initially used Appcues to support a freemium period we offered to all of our customers, as well as, a beta period that was targeted to a small subset of customers. From those two use cases, we saw immediate increase in engagement as well as a reduction in support tickets. We also include Appcues in our customer support process in which we analyze the common requests and design a self-service component to help deflect related tickets. We've seen between 20 - 40% reduction in support tickets in the related areas!

Appcues' simple and intuitive design makes it easy to implement and use! We were able to get up and running quickly, with little support and immediate saw results. The Appcues team is super helpful, outgoing and committed to each customer's success.

I don't dislike anything about Appcues. The product could use some enhancements to expand its functionality, such as: adding a scheduling tool, more criteria for establishing / tracking goals, and easier integration with APIs.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: WalkMe

Redenen om over te stappen op Appcues: Their team took the time to understand our business, and provided excellent customer service from the moment we were engaged with them. Cost was also a highly weighted decision factor.

Palmer
Palmer
Marketing Associate in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Appcues allows our Marketing team to accomplish more than ever before.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our Marketing team previously had to rely on developers to implement models or flows that would allow us to help engage our customers further by either activating them on unused features or highlighting product improvements. With Appcues, we are now able to improve customer engagement as well as create further messaging around new offers or opportunities to improve their experience within our app.

Appcues' Chrome extension is far and above one of it's most useful features. We are able to construct and visualize flows where it matters, within our app. Being able to quickly enable and disable it makes a huge difference in our workflow.

Occasionally, the Chrome extension can be buggy. This has led to some frustrating moments or awkward presentations where I've struggled to get the app to behave. Overall, this hasn't been a large blocker to seeing success with the app.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Pendo

Redenen om over te stappen op Appcues: Members of our Product team had previous experience with Appcues. This allowed us to quickly implement and begin creating flows in Appcues.

Matt
marketplace director in VS
Wijn en sterke drank, 51-200 werknemers

Great for quick and easy in-app communication with users.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a fun app to learn, and the access it allows to our users is amazing!

It's an extremely powerful set of tools to message our users without relying on engineering changes.

The learning curve for me has been steep. I wish there were branching logic based on whether certain page elements appear or even the ability for flows to skip steps if a page element required for that step is absent.

Isabel
Watson Product Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Very happy with Appcues

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with my experience. The team we worked with was great and very informative/helpful.

Easy to get started and easy to edit along the way. You're not stuck with anything you create and can continually inetrate based on user interactions with your product.

Difficult to use the checklist due to changing URLs within an application.

Amy
Amy
VP Sales & Marketing in Israël
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Increased digital adaption - and reduced support calls

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent way to have low or no-touch onboarding of new customers. Experienced a quick uptick in customers who see the value of our product much faster and ultimately keep renewing their subscriptions. Also, seen ROI in reduced support tickets.

We use AppCues to help on-board new customers and essentially walk them through their account setup. We've seen a major increase in customers getting up and running much faster on their own. This has reduced the load on our account managers and tech support who previously spent much of their time doing live on-boarding wit new customers - sometimes multiple times per customer when customer had multiple uses who each had different questions at different times.

The onboarding of AppCues itself was difficult. It took me a lot of sessions with the AppCues staff to get it setup properly on our site. The tool is so robust that I frequently found myself down rabbit holes just trying to get one element set up. They did offer a lot of live support - but I wish it was more intuitive and easy to use on my own.

Jessica
Jessica
Product Manager in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

LOVE Appcues!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Appcues to deliver our new release announcements. Being a fast growing software company, we release features usually every week or every other week. It is extremely important we keep all our clients informed and up to speed on the platform's most recent capabilities. We need to be able to easily and quickly inform people of these releases in-app and with context. Appcues has allowed us to ensure people are in the know at all times.

Appcues is a great tool. It is extremely user-friendly, allowing you to create impactful flows that help deliver messages, info and helpful tips directly to your customers. The people at Appcues have been amazing since day 1, always checking in to ensure we found success with their product. I have nothing but good thing to say about Appcues!

There are one or two UX improvements I would make but overall I can't say there is much I dislike!

Dan
Dan
Product Manager in VK
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Appcues is an easy and powerful tool for in system guidance

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It provides a great way of guiding users in the system, about almost anything. With the exception of sending new data through, actually setting up new flows and in system guidance can be done by product or customer success, with no further dev effort needed.

Appcues is great, offering a simple, effective and easily set-up method to provide in-system guidance and advice. While some small developer effort is required to ensure that Appcues has the data on which you want to base showing cues, the flexibilty of the flows and the granularity with which you can control who seems them is fantastic.

That it requires any developer effort. But the amount is minimised. You're not going to get away with a highly configurable solution that doesn't require some data to be sent to customise it. And getting data out. It's limited to relatively basic exports. This is particularly annoying when it comes to surveys done through Appcues.

Ryan
Customer Support Manager in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use, fast results!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Appcues in a couple of different ways. We have used it to simply support the launch of a new solution or an enhancement, to provide targeted support during beta testing, and to provide reminders and updates to users. We have barely scratched the surface, and eve have plans to create a "choose your own adventure" set of flows, that allows users to select the amount of detail in a walk through based on their comfort level with our applications. We have seen amazing results in the impact on tickets coming into our Customer Support team.

In my time using Appcues, it has been incredibly intuitive to use. From creating my first "test" flow, to designing more complex groups of flows that adjust based on user selections, it has been a breeze to use. It is also incredibly versatile when it comes to personalizing and targeting flows to specific groups of use.

One pain point that I have experienced is in the way Appcues interacts with our site. On many pages, users open and close windows without actually navigating away from a specific URL. This can make it tricky to guide users through processes that require the opening or closing of windows and menus. There are workarounds, such as stringing different flows together, but it does make the build experience a little more time consuming and difficult.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

An easy way to communicate with users of your platform/ website.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Instead of having to constantly keep lists of users up-to-date and wait until our monthly newsletter to fill users in on news, we can now reach out to them instantly with very little effort needed. This platform is used by both our product owners and marketing team so that we can make sure we always give the right information. It's also super handy when you have a system outage or maintenance to schedule- you can send out an instant alert so that our support team isn't stuck having to respond to the same email over and over again.

We've been looking for a similar solution for years that we could put onto our platform to notify users of updates, issues and changes. We thought we'd need our dev team to develop something on the website, which would take a long period time, but then we found Appcues. It's really changed the way in which we communicate with candidates. We no longer have to send formal emails, but can now send quick and instant alerts.

Honestly, I love this technology. I am yet to fault anything. As a not-so-tech-savy person, it's really intuitive.

Juan
Software Development Manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

User onboarding made easy with Appcues

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Appcues has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. The continue to add features, analytics, and tools to help augment the process of onboarding new users into our web applications.

Appcues lets you implement user onboarding features (i.e. help tooltips, feature tours, announcements, etc.) into your application, on-the-fly, without the need to implement those features directly into your code, thus no dev, QA, to prod traversal. Simply open the Appcues console, create a new appcue (e.g. modal, tooltip, etc.) or modify an existing one, choose where to deploy it to, and you're done.

There's very little NOT to like about Appcues, but the fact that you're relying on a 3rd party is about the only thing that I don't like, but that's a very VERY small price to pay in order to implement user onboarding features.

Christine
Christine
Head of Client Success in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

10/10 for feature enhancements. These guys are always adding new stuff to make my messaging great.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Feature Updates - updates that add depth but keep ease of use are great. Everytime I log in I feel like I can do more, but the design/setup is very intuitive. Ease of Use (non-technical) - Super easy for my busy dev team to do the one time set up and I have been able to do the complete customization from there. Support is great - Help resources and the people that answer questions/reach out are really helpful I looked into a log of "app walk through" options at first, but this was definitely the best value and I am so pleasantly surprised how much the Appcues resources have helped me come up with new ideas to engage clients.

Cannot really think of any cons. Appcues lets you have custom events and fields, but its not the one click integration yet. The day I can just put in my Hubspot code and be able to automatically choose which fields/events I want to see will be amazing.

Sam
Head of Customer Success in Australië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Appcues review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to setup customised product walkthroughs and tooltips without having engineering resources involved is great

Easy to setup and use, with a variety of options ie. modals, slideouts, NPS, tooltips, blinkers

It would be great if there was a way to preview how the flows appear in different browsers. I once went to visit a user and the flow looked stretched in

Preston
Implementation Engineer in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic tool to educate and notify customers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Appcues is a fantastic tool to target users in your Webapp/mobile app and notify them and/or train them. I like that it takes less than 5 minutes to get the hang of using the chrome extension and you are building complex flows and targeting users. The reporting is great as well, and allows you to make easy business decisions.

I wish there was a bit more customization options for look and feel of the modals. I'm not always content with the look without quite a bit of tweaking.

Kaushik
Product Manager in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

The best onboarding and feature announcement tool i've ever used.

Opmerkingen: 1. New user onboarding
2. NPS surveys
3. Feature announcement
4. Quick surveys

Features we use at work most are - 1. Easy onboarding for our users. We use it's conditions from matching URLs to Segment events and properties. 2. NPS surveys. Integrated alongside Zapier for automation and you are set. 3. Feature announcements. Every release planning consists of us creating beautiful flows to onboard our users to newly released features.

Although it's very subjective, i like the older UI better than the new one. Also, i would like the option to replicate a flow and change it's URL.

Steven
Sr. Product Manager in VS
Marktonderzoek, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: generally I use Appcues for all of my feature releases, and for many different workflows. Sometimes its just a quick flow and other times a very detailed flow.

I really like that its easy and intuitive to use. I generally do not need any user documentation or help when creating, and that is always a good thing for me.

I've run into times where my appcues have either not saved, or segments I've created are empty.

Neil
Neil
Product Manager in VK
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Loveable product and awesome team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Appcues have a great team of people driving the business forward. They are always willing to listen to our ideas and feedback. It's a pleasure to see the product regularly moving forward every month.

Software is changing and new capabilities arriving all the time. It's quick and easy to setup content and target audiences using the chrome plugin. The segmentation is slick and easy to use.

There is no API for downloading the flow data. I have to manually download CSV files. If I could have an simple API we can load the data into our BI tool for further analysis.

Justin
Justin
Sr. Channel Marketing Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Guide users thru your software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like to use the product to educate users with workflows through the product. It uses clear hotspots to guide the user journey. It also allows users to pick up where they left off when it's more convenient for them.

Appcues has a couple of cool options for user guidance within your software. You can run workflows like introduce new features, walking users through updates, or even popping up modals based on usage.

There are limits to what Appcues can do. As a marketer, I'm still waiting for it to integrate into HubSpot, so I can run campaigns based off of how users have engaged with the product.

Zuhaib
Senior Loss Adjuster in Saoedi-Arabië
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

Appcues is awesome!!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It's very easy to use and helps us test different hypotheses in minimal time.

I can't think of anything. Would love to see features like Localization and user permissions.

Arturo
CTO in Mexico

Works like magic

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had a great experience with Appcues. We managed to double our won deals with the product tours. Additionally to the product being awesome, the staff has been superb too.

The Chrome extensions makes it to easy to create new flows.

Would love a deeper integration with Intercom.

Angeliki
UI/ UX Design in Griekenland
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent product, easy to use

Easy to use and integrate with your platform

Have to create different flows for different languages

Ezra
Customer success manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great service for walkthroughs and integration with CRM

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had a great experience overall. Our sales rep was extraordinarily patient with us while we got things configured and the team has followed through with their promise to make an Intercom email campaign integration possible.

We recently got our Appcues onboarding survey to create tags on our intercom users, in order to use their feedback for email campaign customization. This is a really helpful feature that we needed and couldn't get from other solutions.

We wish that we could have more in-app dashboard visibility of the analytics. Right now it's mostly limited to CSV exports.

Katie
Product Manager in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

I really like using Appcues!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It has been super helpful with our in-platform education for our users. I find the analytics very helpful.

Sometimes it takes some investigation to get flows working as they should or they work inconsistently when building but we've been able to push through.