Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sign In Scheduling

Breng je bedrijf op volledige capaciteit met de planningssoftware van 10to8. Reken af met verspilde tijd en no-shows. Ga gratis aan de slag.

Meer informatie over Sign In Scheduling

10to8 has a very user friendly graphical user interface and can be easily embed in a company's website.

No patients did not find any difficulties either.

Beoordelingen van Sign In Scheduling

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sign In Scheduling heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 773 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sign In Scheduling eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (773)

Laura
Laura
Owner, Lead Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Gerry
Clinical supervisor in VK

Pefect for therapists

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I currently work as a Clinical Supervisor of Counsellors. I have recommended 10to8 to every counsellor under my direction and assisted several with setting up their back end systems to suit their practice. I had tried a number of 'case note keeping' systems for my therapy practice, but 10to8 leaves them all standing. That it was HIPAA compliant gave it an edge and also that it was so easy to set up and integrate with my website. It has made running the admin side of my business incredibly easy and efficient.

I have been with 10to8 since the early days. I came from a large online counselling service, where I worked closely with the tech team and liked 10to8 so much that I considered approaching them to ask for a sales job in the UK! I love the clean, simple, intuitive design. There is minimal training required to use the platform, as the features are so user friendly. I loved that I was able to set up a full 'back-end' system for my one-person business. I integrated stripe and zoom and set up the calendar sync - added the booking page to my website and was all ready to go in a matter of hours. It really is an online business in a box.

In the early days there was quite a bit of white space and not enough data fields, but this has been more than rectified. I did used to feedback quite frequently on what I needed and I saw all of this come to fruition.

Danielle
People Advisor in VK
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

DP Review

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, user friendly as an admin on the system

It is easy to use, and easy mobile app which makes it better

Haven't used for long enough to find a con

Joe
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good for Small business - watch out when you get bigger!

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I was able toset everything up through their online platform myself, things worked fine. The instant I had to start interacting with their customer support team, the service was awful. I had to go through multiple phonecalls to connect to a person who in the right division, and even then my questions through email took weeks to be answered, or more recently are just being ignored.

When we were under 600 appointments a month, we were happy with the service they provided us and it was a reasonable rate.

When we grew and required more than 600 appointments a month, we had to go through customer service to build a bespoke program. To move from 600 appointments a month to 900 a month, they wanted to increase my monthly rate from ~$35CAD to $270CAD. It also took weeks to get a response from their customer support team to even get this bloated price. So it's a well priced program up until 600 appointments (under the Bigger Business plan), but if you are ever going to go past that plan, prepare to be gouged. It's unfortunate because I will now need to transfer all of my customers to a new scheduling program as these fees are unreasonable for a small business

rochelle
moa in Canada
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like the Sign in Portal as an employee because it gives me an ease to check in for my work schedule without any struggles.

the website itself don't have an app where users can just download instead of having to scan the QR code each time.

Trudy
Managing Member in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Hasn't failed me in over 3 years

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: By using 10to8 I have reduced the number of no shows.

The software is easy for the clients to use, I can select certain products to be booked by certain staff members, and the automation of sending text and email reminders to clients is very helpful.

When you have multiple services that only 1 employee can do, it would be nice to block off time from 1 service, when another service is booked. For example, I do 15 minute consultations, and tax preparation. I had to create a ghost employee for the 15 minute consultations, so that clients could only book that service on Tues-Thurs from 10AM to noon. If someone books a free 15 minute consultation, I have to go back to my real employee account, and change the availability time to reflect the time I won't be available for tax preparation.

Jennifer
Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Impressive Scheduling Program

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been very impressed with the range of functionality in the free version.

I needed a way to manage appointments with students that would be easy to access and navigate. I also needed a free option that included reporting. 10to8 was the only program that did it all. I especially like how easy it is to customize appointment types. My students have had no trouble accessing and using 10to8, which has been an issue with other scheduling systems.

I'm in the US and 10to8 doesn't have great brand recognition here. I think the reminder emails sometimes end up in my students' spam folders.

Pat
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great full-feature scheduler

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like 10to8. You can't beat the price and it's working really well. People set appointments with us often for different reasons. I've also been able to segregate the reasons so that I know what time I'm to meet someone and for what reason.

I like the ability to include calendars for other members of my staff so that they can book their appointments separately. That way, we're aware of whose appointments are whose. This doesn't happen with my currently paid appointment scheduler.

It's a bit difficult to set up in order to get things the way you want them and that will be 100% clear to people making appointments. I figured out some go-arounds, but others may not be as tech savvy.

Linda
Owner Operator in Canada
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Reliable calendar sync and management at an affordable price!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The platform has streamlined my booking process and management, so I never have to think about it!

The software is professional and reliable for booking and managing appointments. The free version is excellent for solopreneurs just starting, and can easily upgrade when needed.

I wish the free version allowed the client to select Phone or Zoom instead of both clumped together.

Debbie
Debbie
Owner/Professional Real Estate Investor in Canada
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

This product was easy to set up and implement. I really like the feature that reminds users via email and SMS. The feature that connects Zoom to the calendar and auto send the zoom link is awesome.

I really like this product. I’m using the free version and can’t complain.

Rachel
School Counselor in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

10to8 appointment scheduling program

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Skyler
CEO in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Outstanding scheduling solution

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Pamela
Psychotherapist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's hard to let go

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Wonderful overall. Thanks for a great experience.

10 to 8 has been a wonderful appointment scheduling platform and what I love most is the landing page that is customized and the ability to real time text with clients. I have used this platform for years, even after signing on with an EHR platform that offered online scheduling and calendar features which would have simplified things, I continued with 10 to 8 because I've yet found a platform as good as 10 to 8. Finally however I had to make the switch as it was too confusing working with two calendars with a full practice. Now I am moving over into my EHR completely and saying good bye to 10 to 8 and am truly sad to let them go. If there would have been a way to sync my 10 to 8 into my EHR I would have done it for sure.

I didn't like having to merge clients all the time. There should have been a better way for returning clients to schedule without having duplicate listings for the same client. That got annoying. Likewise, I did not like the new platform and it seemed to have less features than the original. This was what helped me to make the switch because we were running into glitches with 10 to 8 and got tired of it.

Alice
Homeopath and Health Coach in VK

Really useful

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, really useful for my business and clients seem to like it too.

It's easy to use, simple and not too expensive.

Occasionally, email reminders and forwarding of messages doesn't seem to work.

Angela
CEO/Co-Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Effective Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I really like the system. We have even started using it when scheduling interviews with potential employees. It has decreased our no-show rate.

This software has made scheduling so much easier! Our clients love it because they get all of the information needed prior to their appointment and reminders of their appointment as well. We can also send information via email or SMS txt.

I would like for our reviews to populate on another platform like google etc. We have had some great reviews, but it is not as impactful for us to post them ourselves.It would also be helpful if we could set up what information goes to the client based on appointment type. Currently staff scheduling the appointment have to copy and paste the information to go out to the client based on the appointment type. If this feature exists, please let us know.

Elle
Owner and reflexology, massage and acupressure therapist in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

10to8 is awsome and a great feature to integrate into any website

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This has made my business a lot easier to manage bookings.

This is such a useful tool for bookings and giving client reminders of their appointments. I'm delighted I found 10to8 which makes the whole booking process smoother.

Payment integration with square would be great.

Matthew
Driving Instructor and English tutor in VK
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic appointment scheduling software!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It helps me to avoid no shows and ensures I can book appointments for everyone effectively. Where necessary, they can also book appointments manually but I reserve this for the initial booking. I love that this helps me to manage my business well.

This software has made a great impact on my business. I can easily manage appointments and ensure there are no unwanted double bookings. All of my customers benefit from the messages and reminders. It saves me time. Excellent. I'm so pleased I found 10to8.

Sometimes there are glitches in setting up available timeslots but I have got used to working around this. The new calendar is also not yet scrollable (you need to click to move the calendar onwards).

Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Highly organized and portable appointment scheduling software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

10to8 is highly recommended. A great highlight of this software is its free SMS and email reminders for schedule updates. The software tracks attendance, able to take and submit online payments and with possible integrations with different scheduling necessities such as Microsoft Office and Google calendar and office. Setup is fairly easy. 10to8 can be synced with the android and iOS software. The software is organized and easy to understand, the layout of the software is easy for the eyes and simple.

A disadvantage of this software is the limitations of appointments it can track or keep without having to upgrade the package. Other than that, everything seems to work well.

Sarah
President & CEO in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome scheduling software, especially for new businesses

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

The interface is super easy to setup and you have the option of customizing with your own branding. Very to easy to integrate into websites as well.

I took a leave of absence for family reasons and After a period of time, they marked my account as inactive

Campbell
Sports Physio in VK

Life is simple with 10to8

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Outstanding. Thank You

I would be lost without this super business tool. My customers love it so that is why I use it today.For non technical individuals you can not go wrong when setting up or administering the service 10t08 provide.

I have no grounds to not like the product, never caused any issues and helps increase and support my business.

Hector
International Recruitment Officer in Canada
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Scheduling Service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience overall.

Everything works as it is supposed to. The email and text message reminders are a huge help.

The emails notifications could include the contact information and answer to the booking questions.

Very easy to use, lots of free features

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The amount of features available for free is incredible. Things like email and text reminders are usually limited to paid plans for other competing services - those are completely free with 10to8! By offering more features for free, 10to8 gives me a competitive advantage. I also really like it's integration with Weebly which allows me to embed my booking page on my website. The integration with Google Calendar has been seamless and updates very quickly.

The interface is a little clunky and could use some modernizing/simplifying. While not outdated, it's not very sleek looks a little old. While not major, but it is a UK service so things are formatted a little differently than what US customers may be used to.

Eva
Eva
Tarot Consultant in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

My absolute FAVORITE scheduler!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have tried to use other scheduling software and none of them had the functionality and ease of use that this one does. I love being able to send reminders to the client since I do charge for no-shows - which have dropped about 60% since I started using this software. It is also pretty affordable compared to others, which is great for me since not all my business involves scheduling appointments so I am not paying a fortune for something that is used only about half the time I am open and running. Really good value and integrates wonderfully into my Weebly created website as one of their preferred apps.

For me I really love that I can get clients to pay a deposit right when they book their appointment. I also really love that it syncs up automatically with my calendar so that I know my schedule no matter where I am.

I wish that I could have a little bit more customization to allow it to really flow with my website. It does to a degree, but changing the colors and fonts more to the style of my website would be great.

Sophie
Director in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Largely better than expected. Could not run the business without this fab tool.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being able to see all our appointments and outcome even when not on site. The stuff can add notes on each client and we can follow up without having to constantly call the shop. We can manage all booking and make bookings again even if not on site. It saves all our data which make us more green and it's just simply a fabulous product.

The ease of use for the staff and the customers. Colour coding, app use. Feedback forms. I honestly love it!

There really is anything I would change if I had to be really picky, it was be easier to view all notes on the thread instead of having to back into previous notes to read them but that's really not a problem. Also it would be good to have a set box of a date, for us it would be their wedding date or for others it could be the clients birthday

Becca
Owner, Acupuncturist, Herbalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great deal for a small practice

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple, inexpensive, reliable online scheduling for my patients! Even when I'll have to pay for the more than 100 appointments in a month, the cost is STILL more economical than other service providers.

I love that the software is free for fewer than 100 appointments made per month. I can't wait until I "have to" pay for more, since it's so easy to use!

I would love to see patient down times introduced to the software. I run two rooms in my acupuncture practice. I spend 30 minutes with a patient and then they rest for 30 minutes with needles in while I spend 30 minutes with the next patient. I've worked around the fact that the appointment looks like it's only 30 minutes instead of the 60 that it actually is, but it would be nice if the software could account for it. I switched to 10to8 from StyleSeat (they went downhill) that had this feature, and it was much less confusing for patients.