Over 10to8

Breng je bedrijf op volledige capaciteit met de planningssoftware van 10to8. Reken af met verspilde tijd en no-shows. Ga gratis aan de slag.

Meer informatie over 10to8

10to8 has a very user friendly graphical user interface and can be easily embed in a company's website.

No patients did not find any difficulties either.

Beoordelingen van 10to8

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

10to8 heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 761 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je 10to8 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (761)

Laura
Laura
Owner, Lead Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Gerry
Clinical supervisor in VK

Pefect for therapists

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I currently work as a Clinical Supervisor of Counsellors. I have recommended 10to8 to every counsellor under my direction and assisted several with setting up their back end systems to suit their practice. I had tried a number of 'case note keeping' systems for my therapy practice, but 10to8 leaves them all standing. That it was HIPAA compliant gave it an edge and also that it was so easy to set up and integrate with my website. It has made running the admin side of my business incredibly easy and efficient.

I have been with 10to8 since the early days. I came from a large online counselling service, where I worked closely with the tech team and liked 10to8 so much that I considered approaching them to ask for a sales job in the UK! I love the clean, simple, intuitive design. There is minimal training required to use the platform, as the features are so user friendly. I loved that I was able to set up a full 'back-end' system for my one-person business. I integrated stripe and zoom and set up the calendar sync - added the booking page to my website and was all ready to go in a matter of hours. It really is an online business in a box.

In the early days there was quite a bit of white space and not enough data fields, but this has been more than rectified. I did used to feedback quite frequently on what I needed and I saw all of this come to fruition.

Joe
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good for Small business - watch out when you get bigger!

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When I was able toset everything up through their online platform myself, things worked fine. The instant I had to start interacting with their customer support team, the service was awful. I had to go through multiple phonecalls to connect to a person who in the right division, and even then my questions through email took weeks to be answered, or more recently are just being ignored.

When we were under 600 appointments a month, we were happy with the service they provided us and it was a reasonable rate.

When we grew and required more than 600 appointments a month, we had to go through customer service to build a bespoke program. To move from 600 appointments a month to 900 a month, they wanted to increase my monthly rate from ~$35CAD to $270CAD. It also took weeks to get a response from their customer support team to even get this bloated price. So it's a well priced program up until 600 appointments (under the Bigger Business plan), but if you are ever going to go past that plan, prepare to be gouged. It's unfortunate because I will now need to transfer all of my customers to a new scheduling program as these fees are unreasonable for a small business

Melanie
Admin in VK
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Time Saver!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Using 10to8 is a great experience for me. I love how it handles appointment reminders, confirmations, and cancellations all in one place. This has saved me a lot of time and allowed me to focus on my work instead of managing my schedule.What's even better is that 10to8 offers all of these features in their free version. I highly recommend 10to8 to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient scheduling solution.

I've been using 10to8 for a couple of years now and I must say, it's been an absolute game-changer for my scheduling needs. From the moment I started using it, I was blown away by how user-friendly and intuitive the software was.But what really impressed me was the level of customer support and engagement from the 10to8 team. They are constantly working to improve the software and incorporate user feedback into their updates, which really shows that they care about their customers.The progress they have made with the design is impressive and makes using the software even more enjoyable. I highly recommend 10to8 to anyone who needs a reliable and user-friendly scheduling solution.

I have had an excellent experience with 10to8 and I don't have any complaints.

Rabina
Counsellor in VK

Great product

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 10to8 saved me from death by admin, and hours of remembering to send reminders that stopped me from working.Since starting to use it, it is truly marvellous system and offers so much more to my customers and me.Their new dashboard which shows me last week, this week and next week work by service is wonderful for overview.

This is a beautiful seamless system that connects the customer to the business, which I like.The confirmation and reminder brings assurance to the customer, and the reminder system takes out the worry of when is the appointment.

I have used 10to8 for nearly 8+ years, as a free service.Recently, the system changes have made it pricey and the limitations on sms was worrying for me a tiny business.

Alice
Homeopath and Health Coach in VK

Really useful

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, really useful for my business and clients seem to like it too.

It's easy to use, simple and not too expensive.

Occasionally, email reminders and forwarding of messages doesn't seem to work.

Overwogen alternatieven: Timely

Redenen om over te stappen op 10to8: I chose it mainly for the price.

Director in VK
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Easy, reliable booking tool

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really good, customer service is responsive. I feel monitoring could be improved, especially around SMS/email reminders which is critical to our business model. Various occasions when i have had to raise the issue as your monitoring hasn't picked this up.

Easy UI and CMS. Easy to contact customer service, although a contact number would be useful to report latency and performance issues

Lack of Apple/Android Pay via stripe. Something so simple via API, yet never added to 10to8. Also, would love to be able to over my customer discount codes such as 'summer 20% off'. Only possible via setting up a dedicated url which isn't practical

Campbell
Sports Physio in VK

Life is simple with 10to8

Opmerkingen: Outstanding. Thank You

I would be lost without this super business tool. My customers love it so that is why I use it today.For non technical individuals you can not go wrong when setting up or administering the service 10t08 provide.

I have no grounds to not like the product, never caused any issues and helps increase and support my business.

Roman
Life coach in Canada
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Powerful yet free

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 5 starts definitely. Can "free" get any better than that ❔ I don't think so.

I love the fact that 10to8 saves the list of clients.

It doesn't serve breakfast 🤣 It only does what is expected with stellar results 🙏🙏🙏

Panagiotis
Panagiotis
Doctor in Griekenland
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use scheduling product

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use and easy to learn, both for clients and users

None to mention, no comments. All is good

Rachel
School Counselor in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

10to8 appointment scheduling program

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Jennifer
Serial Entrepreneur in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Best there is

Opmerkingen: I love this software

I really appreciate the ease of use of this software both in setting it up and for those setting the appointments

None I love 10to8. I have only found pros with this software

Pamela
Psychotherapist in VS

It's hard to let go

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful overall. Thanks for a great experience.

10 to 8 has been a wonderful appointment scheduling platform and what I love most is the landing page that is customized and the ability to real time text with clients. I have used this platform for years, even after signing on with an EHR platform that offered online scheduling and calendar features which would have simplified things, I continued with 10 to 8 because I've yet found a platform as good as 10 to 8. Finally however I had to make the switch as it was too confusing working with two calendars with a full practice. Now I am moving over into my EHR completely and saying good bye to 10 to 8 and am truly sad to let them go. If there would have been a way to sync my 10 to 8 into my EHR I would have done it for sure.

I didn't like having to merge clients all the time. There should have been a better way for returning clients to schedule without having duplicate listings for the same client. That got annoying. Likewise, I did not like the new platform and it seemed to have less features than the original. This was what helped me to make the switch because we were running into glitches with 10 to 8 and got tired of it.

Ali
Owner & Therapist in Canada
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great, but not excellent

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Steven
Financial Advisor in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

No live support!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Jim
Therapist in Canada

Essential help

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am so grateful that I am no longer bog down in client emails or irritated with no-shows. What’s more clients who’ve lost my email address my website or anything else continue to get in touch with me with the booking link. It is fantastic. Thank you.

I have been using 10 to 8 scheduling software for three years now I love it to ease of use. I love how appointment reminders ensure that my clients show up. I love how flexible it is. And I love that there are other features available that I’m not even using yet. This is an essential tool for a self-employed clinician. I’ve never had a problem with this software.

There was a while on my android phone where I struggled to be able to use a mobile version of the app properly. It seems to work fine now.

Design en ontwerp, 10.000+ werknemers

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

Leonard
Career Coach in VS
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Many great features and support--tremendous time saver

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Main Pro: Having my clients make their own choices about when to schedule coaching sessions, cancel or reschedule sessions and their receiving reminders without me spending any time on it. All this just appears on my calendar with the needed information about contact information. It's also so helpful that I can set different kinds of meetings/sessions with different lengths and buffer times.

Con: You can add buffer times before or after but not both, which can be a drawback.

Managementconsulting

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Hector
International Recruitment Officer in Canada
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Scheduling Service

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience overall.

Everything works as it is supposed to. The email and text message reminders are a huge help.

The emails notifications could include the contact information and answer to the booking questions.

Overwogen alternatieven: Calendly

Miriam
Play Therapist in VK
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Administrative heaven for a new business

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really effective and easy to setup. I couldn’t be without it and couldn’t believe it was free! I will happily pay soon as my business grows and I build a team who I know will also love how easily they can connect with their clients and calendars with 10to8. Reducing emails and admin has been such a benefit for me. I love it.

It has meant that I could create a number of different types of meetings for different clientele but through the same link. It synced easily with my zoom and automated meetings and reduces down a huge amount of administrative tasks and processes e.g. the email bouncing of when someone is available for a meeting.

Nothing. It’s been so helpful but I wish all the features could be free!

Maria Kristina
Owner in Filipijnen
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Underrated quality booking software

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I love how it gives you the best bang for your buck. So many features available and it keeps on improving.

It could look nicer design-wise but really it’s a very low need.

Brandy
Counselor in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Very Useful and User Friendly

5,0 6 maanden geleden

The overall use of the app is great! I absolutely both I and my clients can schedule, the built in telehealth option and the reminders for my clients.

The app freezes or has to be restarted often, which can be frustrating! Also, I’ve had clients struggle with logging in, seeing their schedule and editing.

Overwogen alternatieven: Schedulicity

Katrina
Driving instructor in Australië
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Ever

Opmerkingen: Absolutely love it. Also support is fantastic. Well Done

This is brilliant, I have an on hand database of all student details and a calendar of all appointments.that I can access anywhere pc or phone. Lots of options to personalise it for your business and getting more every. Very affordable, best on market I’ve seen.

Nothing really . There was a time after going to new version I wasn’t getting maps, reported it, fixed 👍

Paul
Personal Empowerment Coach in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

The free version of this scheduler is better than most paid versions of other schedulers!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have tried many, including scheduleOnce, Calendly, Appointy, and a few Wordpress plugins, but hands-down, this beats them all. There are certain options and features I'd like to see implemented still, but this still beats everything I've used. One of my main criteria was to make sure the user experience was as flawless as possible. 10to8 makes the user interface nearly flawless. On top of that, it's aesthetically pleasing. The first week I used it, a client got to my booking page, booked their first session, paid for it, and received a reply - all without my involvement! I had reservations because of their integration with Stripe (a pay company I've never used), but have had zero issues getting paid. And Stripe, I'm finding, is a bit easier to use than PayPal. I've written to support at least twice, and both times received detailed replies on how to do what I needed to do. And if what I wanted wasn't built in already, there was always another way to accomplish a task. On top of all this, I'm now using Zapier to connect 10to8 with my CRM. Now whenever a new client books a session, their contact info is sent to my CRM automatically. Finally, they are continually finding ways to improve the system. AND they have a Facebook group where their users can share and ask questions. Oh, almost forgot, I am also using their excellent Wordpress plugin. With the ability to see immediate history of all interactions with your client in a chat-like column, the synchronization with Google Calendar (and others), the use of Zapier to integrate and communicate with other programs, and the seamless user experience, I am thrilled I kept testing other programs until I ran into the game changer that is 10to8. I Love it.