Over FileInvite

Automatiseer het proces van het verzamelen van informatie en documenten van je klanten met de eenvoudige en veilige interface.

Meer informatie over FileInvite

Simple for clients to use and simple for our staff to use. Love the google drive integration and how it renames the files as per your request items.

Pretty quick learning curve (especially if you're using it regularly), but frustrating only in that it feels more difficult than it needs to be.

Beoordelingen van FileInvite

Waar voor je geld

FileInvite heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 99 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je FileInvite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (99)

Renee
Renee
Finance Broker in Australië

Brilliant time saving product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to work with, excellent customer service and always available when needed.

I loved the fact that all the documents that I needed from a client were not only sent to the client in one actionable file but also that the clients had a clear visual of what they had and hadn't sent. The auto follow ups for documents not yet received was also a valuable time saver. Clients have given me nothing but positive feedback on the ease of use from end user experience as well.

Nothing to fault with the product at all.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review Renee. Having a good idea where everyone and every file is at can be handy, and automatically following gets results. We are so glad that clients are finding it easy to use as well. Nick @ FileInvite.com

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Maleisië
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

FileInvite review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

First, the application can maintain the filename you installed the theme with, so you won't have to waste time renaming the file once it's downloaded. Second, if a customer uploads a photo, you may opt to get the PDF version instead of having to convert the image to PDF.

If a customer uploads all of the files and downloads them to get them all, it will save into one merged PDF file with ID, bank statement, and everything together. I will have to split them and rename them manually, and we couldn't just get the combined files for one file.

11 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review Zuhairah. We have a solution to your problem! This article shows how you can select only certain files to be exported out in your collate, which may help: https://help.fileinvite.com/en/articles/3631936-download-selected-files-from-an-invite-into-a-single-collated-pdf If you have further questions please reach out to us at [email protected]"

Fukekila
Enrolled Agent in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My experience is an open book. LOFY

3,0 8 maanden geleden

To begin with the trial is always nice to see if this is a software that you can work with immediately, or catch on by way of use. I was able to reach out to the team and get some shared files that would point me in the right direction to how I needed to use certain features, but really my learning experience came from the trial and error. Once I learned how the software operated, I was able to smoothly go throughout my day sharing data with my clients.

To my knowledge there was no on boarding orientation only videos and reaching out to the team for help as needed. So, with me being new to the use of portals and software it would’ve been really helpful if a team member could have walked me through the process via Zoom or Google meets so I could be taught the steps to take and learn where and what to do. The time that it took for the team to respond to me I didn’t care for too much, because of the nature of the flow of my assignment I needed help right standing on site but because I was unable to get it I had to shell my productivity until someone became available then they were available and I was unavailable so was some tag teaming going on.

Kevin
Media Marketing Lead in Frankrijk
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy interface

5,0 4 maanden geleden

It is a great advantage that it has an easy interface that the user can learn very easily. It is a user friendly application.

Increasing the number of requests more will increase my usage. This is its only limitation, but it is very important to many users.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review. It's awesome to hear you like the easy-to-use customer portal - we like it too! When it comes to the price per invite - depending on the size of your team, the more invites you send, the cheaper each invite is. Please have a look here at our pricing options: https://www.fileinvite.com/pricing If your team is large enough for the enterprise plans please give us a call so we can tailor a custom Fileinvite plan just for you.

Jared
Jared
Market President in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A Great Solution for Document Collection

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Fileinvite team has been very responsive. They are willing to listen and if it makes sense implement certain changes to the platform.

The software (app) is easy to use and set up, taking only a few minutes. The 'templates' feature make it easy to quickly send document requests to my clients / customers. The software also offers a quick video tutorial for those clients / customers familiar with such software, showing end users how to use the app. FileInvite just added a "forms" feature allowing the user to create quick and easy fillable form templates.

I would like to see some additional functionality added to "forms" like simple math functions. It would also be very beneficial to "replaceable fields" to the templates allowing for automatic naming of certain documents.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Jared, We're hoping to expand on the forms functionality soon...

Mark
Director of Homeownership Services in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

A bargain for what you get

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I think the system is great! I believe in time, with technology advances, it will even get better.

Being able to send documents for signature along with having the customer securely upload their personal information has been very beneficial to our organization. Being a non-profit requires us to watch our costs and this has been very cost-friendly.

A little tedious having to go into each form separately to get it "Live" for signing. Also having to remember to change the date layout as it is pre-set as year-month-day and we need it to be month-day-year. It won't automatically default to this.

11 maanden geleden

We really appreciate your feedback. We've shared it with the product team and they will be in touch to get more details.

Financial Relationship Manager with Mortgage Broking Expertise in Australië

FileInvite allows me to be more efficient within my business and reduces anxiety! ;-)

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the fact that you can add your own logo so that clients are not confused by where the request is coming from, it keeps a continuity of branding. I love the fact that clients are getting text messages to let them know they have an invite, or that it is now due today. I like that I can create templates.

Not able to link to Bankstatements.com.au however I get around it by putting my link under the request Bankstatements for people to click on. I think it would be a good idea to have the ability to ask questions for clients to respond to in a check off way, sometimes it is not a document that we need but the answer to a question, once they respond it can be checked off. I would like to have a record of the invite, what was uploaded, down loaded, comments etc so I can add to my file separate to FileInvite for compliance reasons.

Rick
Rick
Director of Sales in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Huge time saver and error avoidance.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I can't tell you how much time this saves our organization. The number of hours each month spent trying to chase down customers or search out the "latest" version" is incalculable. One of the best tools any agency can have in their toolbox.

This is fast and easy to deploy and simple enough that our customers can figure it out without any training (though there are help guides readily available). What good is having a system if your customers and staff don't use it? File invite is easy enough that it IS easier to use than what they were doing before and save time and confusion.

Can't think of one. If it were absolutely free that would be even better, but since it saves me wasting time, I guess technically they are making me money.

Alon
Alon
manager in Israël
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

A uniqe system for tracking documents from clients

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased, the clients are asking for the invite to upload files

I like the due dates and the automatic remainders

the bulk invites are not so convinient, its hard to send to part of the invitees

11 maanden geleden

Thanks Alon, we're always looking for ways to improve our products. We appreciate your input, and we will share it with the rest of the product team.

Melanie
Consultant in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

A good communication tool

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Here at my business we use this app for file sharing. It makes a great communication tool, simple and fast.

I don't have any cons for this app as of right now.

Charles
Adviser in Nieuw-Zeeland
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

General Thought

4,0 vorig jaar

0. Simplicity and easy to use 1. Able to create Templates 2. eMail notifications being sent automatically for each message 3. An Invite can be duplicated now 4. Quick access from the link given for the Invitees with or without passport setting 5. File conversion into PDF file

Things to be improved rather than Cons: 1. Unable to prepare 'Create New Invite' first without linking a Contact at a drafting stage. A Contact has to be linked first to create a New Invite not the other way around. This results in the prepared Invite being deleted automatically when the Contact is to be changed without being given a warning notice before proceeding. 2. No memo writing function for each Invite: a short memo or information has to be written sometimes for each Invite but there is no function unless a Request is used for a note recording purpose. 3. No sending message function for the multiple Invites selected as only message sending is limited to an Invite. This means though the same information each message has to be prepared separately for a group of Invites. 4. A function that an Invite sent/used can be reused as a draft in Template. A template has to be first made to create an Invite not the other way around. If an Invite can be duplicated into the Template folder, it will save a lot of time in terms of modification and reusability of sent/used Invite. 5. A message may be included for the reason when a file upload is 'Rejected' due to not being in the correct type.

11 maanden geleden

Thanks Charles. We want to make the customer experience as smooth and hassle-free as possible. That's why we're constantly looking for ways to improve our service. We'll consider your feedback when improving future versions of our software, so thanks for taking the time to tell us what's important to you.

Jenny Rose
Managing Partner in Filipijnen

Perfect for document generation

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Fileinvite is an efficient tool for the business as it helps us to request all the documents required for the mortgage in less than 1 minute and it also saves time in saving as it will automatically downloaded in the drive.

I love the template options as it will be easier for us to request documents instead of using emails, typing them manually. I also love the autosave features as they will also save admin time.

When documents not syncing in the folder.

11 maanden geleden

Thank you for your great feedback Jenny! That's incredible that you've managed to get your requests down to less than 1 minute.

Connie
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland

great software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: save us time and it will sending email to reminder the client and we don't need to manually f/up all the time.

first, the software can use the name you set up the template so after download, don't need to spend too much time to rename the file, second, if client upload the picture, you can choose to download the PDF one, and save time to convert the picture to PDF.

If client upload all the files and then you decide to download all the files, it will save as one merged PDF file, which has ID, bank statement, everything together, then we had to manually separate them, and rename, also under one template like bank statement, can't choose only download the merged docs for one template.

Heather
Manager in Australië

Documentation handling ease

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Documentation is easy to obtain from clients and accessibility to this information is at a click away.

Easy to direct a client to upload their documentation to ensure we receive the documentation in a timely manner.

The software has no faults that I can see being an issue

Richard
Owner in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Has made me much more productive

Opmerkingen: Increased prodctivity. Decreased frustration

Keeps all the documents I need precisely where I need them and allows me to create my own templates.

Needs to add the functionality for two people to sign the same document. Would like more options for sending reminders.

Mortgage Broker in Australië
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers

FileInvite is Brilliant Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Collecting documents is one of the most time consuming parts of our process, and clients are always confused and annoyed at it. FileInvite completely optimises this process and helps walk clients through the process.

Time savings Clients love it Easy to use Easy to customise Optimises the most time consuming part of our business

The link to Cashdeck was delayed, but it is part of the software now

Gary
Director in Australië

file invite

Opmerkingen: Very happy

Ability to customise to my requirements and ease from use from clients point of view

Not enough templates that is specific to my industry. I have to do my forms from scratch

11 maanden geleden

Hi Gary, thank you for your valuable feedback. Regarding custom forms, we do offer a paid customisations service to help you out here. If you're interested please reach us at [email protected] requesting customisation support. Our team will also reach out to you personally on this.

Emily
Administrative assistant in VS

Very easy and efficient

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love fileinvite it has made collection of documents easier and more efficient.

It allows such ease to collecting documents. Also transferring documents to other programs is made easy. It has made my job a lot easier and helps me be very thorough.

I wish it isolated what you received from a client from what you still needed.

Calvin
Calvin
Owner in VK

Easy to use, easy to set up and provides our company with a professional image

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Much greater security for sending and receiving customer information , both documents and messages. A more professional customer experience.

The on-boarding process as a new user is very good with helpful videos. The software is easy to set up and amend. The option to upgrade to custom branding presents a professional image to our customers. I feel this is a much safer system than allowing customers to send their documents to us via unencrypted emails.

I would love this software to integrate with Timely who provide our office diary. I would also like the option for a file invite to expire and be deleted from the providers server after a set time.

Colleen
General Manager in Australië
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Great for sharing information with clients

4,0 vorig jaar

Fileinvite has solved the issue of how to send and receive sensitive information from clients in a safe and secure manner

I would like the search function to work from the initial dashboard, for the messages from clients to show immediately when you log in, for the forms function to be more sophisticated with great formatting, and for the reminders to have a custom reminder period (eg one month)

11 maanden geleden

We appreciate your valuable input Colleen, we're always looking for ways to improve our products. We will share it with the rest of the product team.

Ryan
Ryan
Branch Manager NMLS 250511 in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

It has streamlined the document exchange with my clients. The sync feature, saves us hours of time!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a huge time saver!

Easy to use, they have a great and responsive support team. The client interface is allows for an easy way for clients to upload documents.

Loan Officer/Team Leader in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent platform, easy to use. Does what it's supposed to with zero extra nonsense.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: no more emailing documents, easy to accept/reject & explain what's needed all in one place

Easy to use, simple clean interface, practically zero learning curve. Clients like it and understand it.

Not much. Need to remember to turn off the automated email reminders to the client sometimes. Early on I had an issue adding new contacts but I figured it out.

6 jaar geleden

Hey Michael, thanks for the awesome review! We're stoked that you and your customers are enjoying using the fileinvite software platform and that it's adding great value to your business.

Lynne
Loan Writer / Administration in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Easy and safe to use for everyone.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use. Safe to upload documents. We can customise or just send already customerised templates to customers.

Easy to use. Safe for customers to upload their information. Easy to explain to customers exactly what we want from them. Messages can be sent back and forth if their are any questions.

Haven't found anything I dislike. Its easy to use. It's safe to use. Customers have embraced it completely.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Lynne, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad that you and your customers enjoy using the platform!

Scott
Scott
Business Development Manager / Mortgage Broker in Australië

File Invite Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

We spend a lot of time gathering required information for clients and their home loan application. We have now templated our requests to suit each lender and we can see if the client has opened it, uploaded info and of course returned it - very simple and easy to use

Not everyone one of clients use it and of course, I would be happier if it were cheaper, but I still think it's value for money

Molly
Account Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great, but excited to see what else is coming

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think overall it is a good and I look forward to seeing what other things they will introduce.

It is pretty easy to use, not a lot of time to train. I like that it is secure and that our customers have their own link.

I dislike that I have the unclick each item I do not want to send the client in templates. So, any action items I have to unclick and then verify that I want to delete for each item.