Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over FileInvite

Automatiseer het proces van het verzamelen van informatie en documenten van je klanten met de eenvoudige en veilige interface.

Meer informatie over FileInvite

79 reviews worden weergegeven

Renee G.
Finance Broker
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018

"Brilliant time saving product"

Opmerkingen: Very easy to work with, excellent customer service and always available when needed.

Pluspunten: I loved the fact that all the documents that I needed from a client were not only sent to the client in one actionable file but also that the clients had a clear visual of what they had and hadn't sent. The auto follow ups for documents not yet received was also a valuable time saver. Clients have given me nothing but positive feedback on the ease of use from end user experience as well.

Minpunten: Nothing to fault with the product at all.

van FileInvite op 31-8-2018

Thanks so much for the review Renee. Having a good idea where everyone and every file is at can be handy, and automatically following gets results.

We are so glad that clients are finding it easy to use as well.

Nick @ FileInvite.com

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018
Jared F.
Market President
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019

"A Great Solution for Document Collection"

Opmerkingen: The Fileinvite team has been very responsive. They are willing to listen and if it makes sense implement certain changes to the platform.

Pluspunten: The software (app) is easy to use and set up, taking only a few minutes. The 'templates' feature make it easy to quickly send document requests to my clients / customers. The software also offers a quick video tutorial for those clients / customers familiar with such software, showing end users how to use the app. FileInvite just added a "forms" feature allowing the user to create quick and easy fillable form templates.

Minpunten: I would like to see some additional functionality added to "forms" like simple math functions. It would also be very beneficial to "replaceable fields" to the templates allowing for automatic naming of certain documents.

van FileInvite op 20-5-2019

Thanks for the feedback Jared,
We're hoping to expand on the forms functionality soon...

Steve L.
Broker
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Great software"

Opmerkingen: Able to obtain required documents from clients all in one portal. Clients can fill in a PDF and even add an electronic signature to the forms.

Pluspunten: Helps the process of obtaining necessary and required documents for clients. The widget which you can place on your business website is invaluable. Once you get past the learning curve, it is easy to use and your customers will like using it. The support is unbelievable helpful and prompt.

Minpunten: None that I can see, other than the learning curve could have been shorter, but I believe a big part of that was me.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Alanna R.
Client manager
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018

"Its great however it is a long winded path to get into drop box"

Pluspunten: I like how all uploaded info can go straight to our clients efile into their personalised file under drop box,

Minpunten: Not liking the amount of clicks you need to go thr ough to get to the path in their efile under our drop box.

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018
Louise L.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

"It is the best and simplest solution to a big bad issue"

Opmerkingen: Love it - team are helpful and we use it every day and clients also love it as we look more professional than the average

Pluspunten: Works so well with bankstatementscom.au and any team member can use it

Minpunten: Wish we would create a form which has to include a mandatory answered questions such as work details for last three years

van FileInvite op 3-11-2020

Many thanks for the review and feedback regarding compulsory form fields Louise.

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020
Courtney F.
Client Services Adviser
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2020

"Great Software"

Opmerkingen: I have found FileInvite very easy to use. The templates are great and a file invite takes me no longer then 5 minutes to do. I use this everyday to check on progress and create new invites on behalf of the 2 mortgage brokers I work for.

Pluspunten: I like that our clients can use this nice and simple software to keep track of what documents are required for their loan application.

Minpunten: I believe that the option to having more than one broker on the login and having an administrator comes with the full paid version of this software but that is my only con at this stage as we can't see if it will work for our group.

van FileInvite op 3-11-2020

Many thanks fo the feedback Courtney. We will look at adding "send on behalf of" to the trial. We have many administrators using the send on behalf feature to manage documentation multiple brokers.

• Beoordeeld op 30-10-2020
Adam B.
Financial Relationship Manager with Mortgage Broking Expertise
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018

"FileInvite allows me to be more efficient within my business and reduces anxiety! ;-)"

Pluspunten: I like the fact that you can add your own logo so that clients are not confused by where the request is coming from, it keeps a continuity of branding. I love the fact that clients are getting text messages to let them know they have an invite, or that it is now due today. I like that I can create templates.

Minpunten: Not able to link to Bankstatements.com.au however I get around it by putting my link under the request Bankstatements for people to click on. I think it would be a good idea to have the ability to ask questions for clients to respond to in a check off way, sometimes it is not a document that we need but the answer to a question, once they respond it can be checked off. I would like to have a record of the invite, what was uploaded, down loaded, comments etc so I can add to my file separate to FileInvite for compliance reasons.

Calvin O.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018

"Easy to use, easy to set up and provides our company with a professional image"

Opmerkingen: Much greater security for sending and receiving customer information , both documents and messages. A more professional customer experience.

Pluspunten: The on-boarding process as a new user is very good with helpful videos. The software is easy to set up and amend. The option to upgrade to custom branding presents a professional image to our customers. I feel this is a much safer system than allowing customers to send their documents to us via unencrypted emails.

Minpunten: I would love this software to integrate with Timely who provide our office diary. I would also like the option for a file invite to expire and be deleted from the providers server after a set time.

Ryan P.
Branch Manager NMLS 250511
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018

"It has streamlined the document exchange with my clients. The sync feature, saves us hours of time!"

Opmerkingen: It is a huge time saver!

Pluspunten: Easy to use, they have a great and responsive support team. The client interface is allows for an easy way for clients to upload documents.

AVP, Financial Reporting Officer
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020

"Secure document collection"

Opmerkingen: I found using this platform to be secure and allows us peace of mind during document transfers.

Pluspunten: It allows to create a secure portal to collect documents. It gives us peace of mind rather than using email its much more secure.

Minpunten: Initial set up and learning how to use it took some time. Once we get it going we all agreed there wasn't a better solution.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020
Bruno B.
Administrator
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2017

"Great software, easy way to share documents and save time organizing files!"

Opmerkingen: Being able to manage files received by customers and also send them files with notes. The way we are able to communicate through the software is also awesome. I do recommend this file to all business owners, you will always need this type of software.

Pluspunten: You can just upload all documents to the same place, and have your customers also uploading. Everything will be there, so next time you are looking for something, you won't have to go searching everywhere. The best of it all is that if you make a mistake when requesting a document, you can go back and edit it. It's so easy to manage files and add notes to it! Also, you can communicate with customers through it. Did I mention that it also transforms files to PDF automatically, making it easy to access through your phone or notebook? This is the one software we need to manage our files. Very easy and simple to use.

Minpunten: Sometimes it will take a little while to upload files, but that could also be an issue with our connection. Let me also note that it is very rare to have an upload or download that will take long to complete, but it does happen occasionally.

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2017
Chris R.
Loan Officer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"Great value for the price! Easy to use and an effective way to improve productivity!"

Pluspunten: The best feature of this software is its user interface. It is easy to set up templates and it offers you sufficient customization. I have used similar platforms before and although they allowed for some customization, I found that they imposed several limitations of how may customizations you were allowed. For example, I could include a description, but the number of characters allowed for the description were extremely limited. This made it difficult to provide all of the information that the customer needed to know about that specific request. I also eventually left other software providers behind because they kept increasing the price with very little improvement in their platform (and in some cases, less functionality for a higher price). I believe that this platform is a fair price and depending upon the enhancements down the road, I would consider paying more for additional functionality.

Minpunten: It would be great to have the ability to collect electronic signatures (which I know is in the works). Also, in other systems that I have used, I was able to send out status reminders based upon certain milestones in the process. For example, I could have different milestones set and once I checked them off, it would email the parties that I set up at the start (i.e. loan documents received, appraisal completed, clear to close, etc.)

van FileInvite op 9-5-2017

Hey Chris, thanks for the awesome review! We have now have signature capture that you can use in beta, let me know if you'd like us to turn this on for you. We also have Zapier integration which may help down the track with your automated reminders and invites.

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017
Clinton W.
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019

"Get docs faster - its what it does!"

Opmerkingen: We are mortgage brokers - our problem has always been that to collect dozens of documents to submit a mortgage application was a convoluted and time consuming process. We would always miss documents and be in and out of emails checking off against a manual spreadsheet. Quite simply... this sucked. When we found Fileinvite I knew immediately this would save us a ton of time and improve our client experience. We have been a user for two years now with zero regrets.

Pluspunten: Simple for clients to use and simple for our staff to use. Love the google drive integration and how it renames the files as per your request items. The the UI is pretty polished

Minpunten: Some of the menu systems require more clicks than should be required. No google contact or CRM integrations yet (work arounds with Zapier though) Fairly minor issue in my mind.

Mortgage Adviser
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

"FileInvite"

Opmerkingen: Document collation is an important part of our process. Prior to using this system we would normally have clients emailing documents to our email address. The risk to this is of emails being missed in among the volume of emails we get and the process not operating smoothly.

Pluspunten: Our clients find FileInvite easy to use which is our ultimate aim when using this type of document collation service.
Once set-up it is easy for us to manage the process with documents being converted into PDF and transferred into our online system automatically ready for us to check and utilize for our clients application.

Minpunten: When we use our templates there are times that some of the documents being requested within the template are not required for the client involved. We can only delete one document at a time. It would be great if we could check the documents we don't need and then press delete rather than having to delete each one individually.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
John T.
Operations Manager
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-9-2016

"Huge Time Saver!"

Opmerkingen: This software was a lifesaver for our workflow! We used to spend hours chasing clients for the documents we need from them to start their application, not anymore. This software does all the chasing, and keeps everything in one place. I can now see exactly which documents have been sent to us and which ones we are still waiting for, and they're not all scattered through my email inbox. I absolutely LOVE the automatic dropbox sync. As soon as the client uploads their documents they instantly show up in an neat and tidy folder on my computer. Feedback from our clients using the software has been great, and we have noticed a massive increase in the speed that they return us the files too.

Pluspunten: Everything is in one place and I don't have to remember to follow up the clients.

Minpunten: Can't reply to in-app messages by email.

• Beoordeeld op 28-9-2016