Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over FileInvite

Automatiseer het proces van het verzamelen van informatie en documenten van je klanten met de eenvoudige en veilige interface.

Meer informatie over FileInvite

Pretty quick learning curve (especially if you're using it regularly), but frustrating only in that it feels more difficult than it needs to be.

Beoordelingen van FileInvite

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

FileInvite heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 99 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je FileInvite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (99)

Renee
Renee
Finance Broker in Australië

Brilliant time saving product

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to work with, excellent customer service and always available when needed.

I loved the fact that all the documents that I needed from a client were not only sent to the client in one actionable file but also that the clients had a clear visual of what they had and hadn't sent. The auto follow ups for documents not yet received was also a valuable time saver. Clients have given me nothing but positive feedback on the ease of use from end user experience as well.

Nothing to fault with the product at all.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review Renee. Having a good idea where everyone and every file is at can be handy, and automatically following gets results. We are so glad that clients are finding it easy to use as well. Nick @ FileInvite.com

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Maleisië
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

FileInvite review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

First, the application can maintain the filename you installed the theme with, so you won't have to waste time renaming the file once it's downloaded. Second, if a customer uploads a photo, you may opt to get the PDF version instead of having to convert the image to PDF.

If a customer uploads all of the files and downloads them to get them all, it will save into one merged PDF file with ID, bank statement, and everything together. I will have to split them and rename them manually, and we couldn't just get the combined files for one file.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review Zuhairah. We have a solution to your problem! This article shows how you can select only certain files to be exported out in your collate, which may help: https://help.fileinvite.com/en/articles/3631936-download-selected-files-from-an-invite-into-a-single-collated-pdf If you have further questions please reach out to us at [email protected]"

Fukekila
Enrolled Agent in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My experience is an open book. LOFY

3,0 2 jaar geleden

To begin with the trial is always nice to see if this is a software that you can work with immediately, or catch on by way of use. I was able to reach out to the team and get some shared files that would point me in the right direction to how I needed to use certain features, but really my learning experience came from the trial and error. Once I learned how the software operated, I was able to smoothly go throughout my day sharing data with my clients.

To my knowledge there was no on boarding orientation only videos and reaching out to the team for help as needed. So, with me being new to the use of portals and software it would’ve been really helpful if a team member could have walked me through the process via Zoom or Google meets so I could be taught the steps to take and learn where and what to do. The time that it took for the team to respond to me I didn’t care for too much, because of the nature of the flow of my assignment I needed help right standing on site but because I was unable to get it I had to shell my productivity until someone became available then they were available and I was unavailable so was some tag teaming going on.

Jared
Jared
Market President in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A Great Solution for Document Collection

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Fileinvite team has been very responsive. They are willing to listen and if it makes sense implement certain changes to the platform.

The software (app) is easy to use and set up, taking only a few minutes. The 'templates' feature make it easy to quickly send document requests to my clients / customers. The software also offers a quick video tutorial for those clients / customers familiar with such software, showing end users how to use the app. FileInvite just added a "forms" feature allowing the user to create quick and easy fillable form templates.

I would like to see some additional functionality added to "forms" like simple math functions. It would also be very beneficial to "replaceable fields" to the templates allowing for automatic naming of certain documents.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Jared, We're hoping to expand on the forms functionality soon...

Mark
Director of Homeownership Services in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

A bargain for what you get

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think the system is great! I believe in time, with technology advances, it will even get better.

Being able to send documents for signature along with having the customer securely upload their personal information has been very beneficial to our organization. Being a non-profit requires us to watch our costs and this has been very cost-friendly.

A little tedious having to go into each form separately to get it "Live" for signing. Also having to remember to change the date layout as it is pre-set as year-month-day and we need it to be month-day-year. It won't automatically default to this.

2 jaar geleden

We really appreciate your feedback. We've shared it with the product team and they will be in touch to get more details.

Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

This saves me SO much time, and makes my job more enjoyable.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't know I used to do my job before FileInvite?! It has really changed the way I work, I have a lot more time to focus on important tasks, rather than chasing people for the right documents. Not to mention, whenever I've had an issue or I don't know how something works, the customer service team has been on hand to help. For your sake, seriously consider this software, it solves so many problems I didn't even know we had!!

Fileinvite does exactly what good software is meant to do. It makes life easier! I get the documents I need from my colleagues and their clients so quickly. If something isn't quite right, I reject it in file invite, and they usually send me the correct documents in a few hours. It also does all the file organising for me!

My only grievance is that I can't transfer an invite to a colleague. We worked around it when I went on leave, but it would be a great addition.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there, thank you for your kind review! Regarding your feedback, we've recently added this feature Transfer Invite. Checkout https://help.fileinvite.com/en/articles/5401626-transferring-ownership-of-an-invite for more info or contact our Customer Success team at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Clinton
Director in Australië
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers

Get docs faster - its what it does!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are mortgage brokers - our problem has always been that to collect dozens of documents to submit a mortgage application was a convoluted and time consuming process. We would always miss documents and be in and out of emails checking off against a manual spreadsheet. Quite simply... this sucked. When we found Fileinvite I knew immediately this would save us a ton of time and improve our client experience. We have been a user for two years now with zero regrets.

Simple for clients to use and simple for our staff to use. Love the google drive integration and how it renames the files as per your request items. The the UI is pretty polished

Some of the menu systems require more clicks than should be required. No google contact or CRM integrations yet (work arounds with Zapier though) Fairly minor issue in my mind.

Adam
Adam
Financial Relationship Manager with Mortgage Broking Expertise in Australië

FileInvite allows me to be more efficient within my business and reduces anxiety! ;-)

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like the fact that you can add your own logo so that clients are not confused by where the request is coming from, it keeps a continuity of branding. I love the fact that clients are getting text messages to let them know they have an invite, or that it is now due today. I like that I can create templates.

Not able to link to Bankstatements.com.au however I get around it by putting my link under the request Bankstatements for people to click on. I think it would be a good idea to have the ability to ask questions for clients to respond to in a check off way, sometimes it is not a document that we need but the answer to a question, once they respond it can be checked off. I would like to have a record of the invite, what was uploaded, down loaded, comments etc so I can add to my file separate to FileInvite for compliance reasons.

Rick
Rick
Director of Sales in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Huge time saver and error avoidance.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can't tell you how much time this saves our organization. The number of hours each month spent trying to chase down customers or search out the "latest" version" is incalculable. One of the best tools any agency can have in their toolbox.

This is fast and easy to deploy and simple enough that our customers can figure it out without any training (though there are help guides readily available). What good is having a system if your customers and staff don't use it? File invite is easy enough that it IS easier to use than what they were doing before and save time and confusion.

Can't think of one. If it were absolutely free that would be even better, but since it saves me wasting time, I guess technically they are making me money.

Alon
Alon
manager in Israël
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

A uniqe system for tracking documents from clients

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased, the clients are asking for the invite to upload files

I like the due dates and the automatic remainders

the bulk invites are not so convinient, its hard to send to part of the invitees

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Alon, we're always looking for ways to improve our products. We appreciate your input, and we will share it with the rest of the product team.

Maria Juliana
Senior Loan Architect in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

FileInvite Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. It has helped me as a user save a lot of time and avoid manual tasks.

It replaces a pdf checklist, and it also frees up a lot of time - I do not have to constantly update the checklist every time the client sends a document. It also helps to keep everyone involved in the transaction with a status of what documents are still outstanding.

It does have a delay when loading. Other things are minor suggestions as the team keeps using the software: - when a request is rejected; it would be nice to leave a message that is separate from the original request. - have a request assigned to a specific person but the item submitted can be seen by everyone on the overall invite.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Maria! We're always looking for ways to improve our products. We appreciate your input, and we will share it with the rest of the product team.

Morgan
Operating Partner in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for Managing monthly marketing progam

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Support Team has been great to deal with and I would definitely recommend it.

We have found it to be very easy to use. It has been well-received by the majority of our customers and it has helped us keep track of submissions from dozens of customers required for a monthly task.

Would like to be able to use the automatic link to Dropbox but it is not compatible for Dropbox for business.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great feedback Morgan, it's been great learning about how you specifically use FileInvite to improve your information request processes at your marketing agency. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. One of the teams has reached out regarding our Dropbox for Business integration.

Robert
Company Director/ Mortgage Broker in Australië

Mortgage Broking and File invite

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it enable us to keep notes on all files as a Mortgage broker, which is essential

Easy to use plenty of room for file notes

Not anything Major really i find it quite easy t0 use

2 jaar geleden

We're glad you find it easy to use. We put a lot of effort into making our products smart and user-friendly, so we appreciate the kind words.

Heather
Manager in Australië

Documentation handling ease

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Documentation is easy to obtain from clients and accessibility to this information is at a click away.

Easy to direct a client to upload their documentation to ensure we receive the documentation in a timely manner.

The software has no faults that I can see being an issue

Branch Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Stop pulling your hair out!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's given me the ability to provide secure portals for exchanging both information and conversation. I can reference conversations we've had with accuracy and also review them for my next contact with them. It saves me from having to cruise my email for the last conversation we had or mistakenly delete the email. Overall clients love the security and how things are broken down by date due.

The ability to present a needs list to my client that is not overwhelmingly long.

I can't add video links to remarks. I use them to give short explainers of why it's important to give me what I need in the request.

Tony
Business Owner in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Great time saver for collecting documents

5,0 7 jaar geleden

simple to use for us and the clients. We can modify requested documents easily and give detailed instructions as required

We still need to review each document received to check what it is if the client has not labelled files clearly.

7 jaar geleden

Thanks for the awesome review Tony! Did you know that you can preview the documents that have been received in the invite > requests tab. Hope that helps!

Courtney
Client Services Adviser in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have found FileInvite very easy to use. The templates are great and a file invite takes me no longer then 5 minutes to do. I use this everyday to check on progress and create new invites on behalf of the 2 mortgage brokers I work for.

I like that our clients can use this nice and simple software to keep track of what documents are required for their loan application.

I believe that the option to having more than one broker on the login and having an administrator comes with the full paid version of this software but that is my only con at this stage as we can't see if it will work for our group.

3 jaar geleden

Many thanks fo the feedback Courtney. We will look at adding "send on behalf of" to the trial. We have many administrators using the send on behalf feature to manage documentation multiple brokers.

Emily
Administrative assistant in VS

Very easy and efficient

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love fileinvite it has made collection of documents easier and more efficient.

It allows such ease to collecting documents. Also transferring documents to other programs is made easy. It has made my job a lot easier and helps me be very thorough.

I wish it isolated what you received from a client from what you still needed.

Calvin
Calvin
Owner in VK

Easy to use, easy to set up and provides our company with a professional image

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Much greater security for sending and receiving customer information , both documents and messages. A more professional customer experience.

The on-boarding process as a new user is very good with helpful videos. The software is easy to set up and amend. The option to upgrade to custom branding presents a professional image to our customers. I feel this is a much safer system than allowing customers to send their documents to us via unencrypted emails.

I would love this software to integrate with Timely who provide our office diary. I would also like the option for a file invite to expire and be deleted from the providers server after a set time.

Colleen
General Manager in Australië
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Great for sharing information with clients

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Fileinvite has solved the issue of how to send and receive sensitive information from clients in a safe and secure manner

I would like the search function to work from the initial dashboard, for the messages from clients to show immediately when you log in, for the forms function to be more sophisticated with great formatting, and for the reminders to have a custom reminder period (eg one month)

2 jaar geleden

We appreciate your valuable input Colleen, we're always looking for ways to improve our products. We will share it with the rest of the product team.

Ryan
Ryan
Branch Manager NMLS 250511 in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

It has streamlined the document exchange with my clients. The sync feature, saves us hours of time!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a huge time saver!

Easy to use, they have a great and responsive support team. The client interface is allows for an easy way for clients to upload documents.

Lynne
Loan Writer / Administration in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Easy and safe to use for everyone.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use. Safe to upload documents. We can customise or just send already customerised templates to customers.

Easy to use. Safe for customers to upload their information. Easy to explain to customers exactly what we want from them. Messages can be sent back and forth if their are any questions.

Haven't found anything I dislike. Its easy to use. It's safe to use. Customers have embraced it completely.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Lynne, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad that you and your customers enjoy using the platform!

Gary
Director in Australië

We have been using this site for about a month. It is very good. Fileinvite does all the follow up

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Makes our job easier by chasing up documents on our behalf. Looks more professional, clients are impressed.

Its ease of operation, easy to use. Clients like it. Once you load your requests, FileInvite follows up the client by email or sms. You get regular updates as to the progress. Clients are happy knowing that their information is being uploaded in a secure environment.

As yet a broker app is not available and the site is not mobile friendly. I understand they are working on it.

Clinton
Owner in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Does as its says - document collection on autopilot!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saves us a lot of time!!!

Its intuitive and simple to use for both our business and clients. The setup was very easy and our team adopted it very quickly without mush fuss.

Sometimes its a little slow but developers have said this is to be improved soon. (on that note their customer service is pretty good!)

7 jaar geleden

Hey Clinton, thanks for the awesome review! Yes we have a full rebuild of the framework in the current development road map which will greatly speed up the platform processing times.

Molly
Account Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great, but excited to see what else is coming

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think overall it is a good and I look forward to seeing what other things they will introduce.

It is pretty easy to use, not a lot of time to train. I like that it is secure and that our customers have their own link.

I dislike that I have the unclick each item I do not want to send the client in templates. So, any action items I have to unclick and then verify that I want to delete for each item.