Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Motive

KeepTruckin is het populaire platform voor wagenparkbeheer dat wordt vertrouwd door meer dan 500.000 chauffeurs en 55.000 wagenparken.

Meer informatie over Motive

I like that this program is easy to use. Prior to our Company switching to a different program that integrated with our Company radios, and GPS, our drivers used KeepTruckin.

We had to stop trucking due to truck and medical reasons. I contacted Keep Truckin and they refused to suspend my account.

Beoordelingen van Motive

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Motive heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.628 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Motive eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.628)

Eugene
Owner/Operator

Dishonesty

1,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Simon
Simon
Business Owner in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Already a very good solution on its way to become greater and greater

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The product is relatively easy and quick to subscribe to, deploy, and use. We love how beautiful and uncluttered their apps are (mobile and desktop). The most needed features are covered with Motive's basic subscription and when coupled with a higher subscription and AI real-time dashcams, Motive leads the way as a premier partner for trucking companies.

We do not hesitate to use their 24/7 support (phone/chat) to better understand the product and to resolve issues. However, the best way to contact them is by phone as sometimes we tend to be less understood through the chat application and it happened several times we were left without a response for long periods of time. I recommend calling them directly for quick follow-ups and resolutions.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Owner Operator using the app.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Like I said it's very easy to use and the logbook never glitches and the camera always has quality and easy to get a video when you need one

The app and the devices never give me any problems as long as been using it. I prepaid for two years and now I don't have to worry about any monthly payments.

My old app use to let me change the status from driving or to pc. Motive makes u stop for like 2 seconds before you change toys status.

8 maanden geleden

Wow, thank you for the great review! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with our service! If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always here for you via email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564. Our 24/7 support line is ready to assist you. Thanks again!

Whitney
Operations Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

If you are new to operating and transportation - Motive will be your best friend!

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I'm a huge fan of Motive and would recommend to anyone in trucking or transportation.

I am a huge fan of Motive (formerly Keeptruckin) the customer service is A+++! They are so quick to respond and help guide you or even your drivers to get set up. The app is very user friendly and keeps you on track and organized.

It can be a little expensive, if you are starting your own Transporation company but this is well worth the money, as you will be glad this app does so much to keep you organized, especially when it is time to run IFTA reports.

3 weken geleden

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our service. If you have any questions, our support team is here for you via email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564, 24/7. Thanks again! 🎉

Steve
CEO in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

They committed fraud with my bank account

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Unethical business experience. Bad customer service. Bad correspondence. Total bad experience when a company takes $960 without your apptt

That I was able to make a payment once a year without auto pay.

They committed fraud with my bank account. I never authorized motive to auto debt my account. I actually told them I don’t allow auto payments with my account. So they claimed to have sent me an email that stated I would be on auto pay after me telling them I don’t allow auto pay. So they debit my account in 2023 and 2024 without my knowledge, no receipt and no communication. They did not want to refund my money even though I wasn’t using the ELD and did not authorize the transaction. After 2 days of phone conversation the refunded one payment but not the other. FYI a company can not debit your account without your approval. What they did was unethical, my bank and attorney agree. Be CAUTIOUS dealing with this company. $960 debit from my account without my approval

vorige maand

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, so we can address your concerns and improve your experience. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Justin
Safety and Compliance in Canada

Motive to Move

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Motive was easy to set up with our client specialists, and great support during the set up of the program for our company. Any questions or concerns they answer as best as they can, and if it is a new issue they work on resolving it ASAP.

Great customer support 24/7. They also have a community board where other users can discuss issues or concerns that they ran into on Motive, and how they solved the issue. Motive is active on this as well, answering any concerns as well as they can.

The only concern i would say about motive is that it is not a satellite telematics service. In long haul trucking we travel to a lot of areas where there is no cell service, and this leads to issues/concerns with tracking the unit.

3 weken geleden

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled that we could exceed your expectations. If you know anyone who could use our help, please give them a shoutout! Thanks again. 🤗

Renee
Safety Officer in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Motive is a great tool to manage your fleet!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are very impressed with Motive and will continue using it to boost our Preventative Maintenance program, lone worker program, and help us to remain compliant with regulations.

We like that we can see details such as speeds, infractions, hazards, and maintenance items all in one place. Motive helps us to keep our drivers safe, while remaining compliant with regulatory bodies. Our preventative maintenance program has been greatly improved with the notifications of mechanical issues that may arise.

The only con to Motive would be when the GPS signal drops. Unfortunately operating out of northern Canada, it can get patchy with reception and occasionally that does affect the performance of the GPS.

Wade
Truck Driver in VS

Very good except?

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Satisfactory!

Easy to use and learn, and easy to install.

The pad that I connect to and use the logbook, disconnects and will not always reconnect. That makes it a pain in my backside since I use Agricultural Exemption almost daily during harvest, and into the fall.

Gregory
Dispatch/ coordinator in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Greg

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good

I like the notifications ,because I am moving a lot and they let me know when they are over driving

In the beginning it was difficult, but customer service was very helpful

10 maanden geleden

Wow, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with our service. Please feel free to spread the word and If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always here for you via email at [email protected] or by phone at (855) 434-3564. Our 24/7 support line is ready to assist you.

Tatiana

Think Twice before getting Motive

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Difficult using the system and getting help

Motive us hard to use and it not user friendly

The customer service was not the best nor was the log book

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for the wonderful review, Tatiana! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Mark
Owner operator in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Customer service is no good

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service reps are hard to understand due to them not speaking clear English.

I liked the app and how easy it was to access everything.

I disliked the gas card. You have to pay it back every other day instead at the end of the week.

Anthony
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

ELD for a newbie

4,0 3 jaar geleden

As someone who had no prior knowledge to the transportation industry this has been the easiest way to learn. The customer service is unmatched. I’ve called at 3am for help because I did something wrong and at 8pm. Without fail I have always been able to speak with a real life individual who has helped me immensely and also walked me through the system. I have recommended KeepTruckin dozens of times because of all that listed above. I won’t ever go with another company so long as they keep this kind of service!

To be honest there aren’t very many things wrong with this software. Usually the issue I have come across have been user error rather than interface.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Emily
Safety in VS

#1 thing it is easy for drivers

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall I like KT. I do believe they should think about giving better rates to the people that have been with them. When we renewed my company chose to not go with KT because someone else made us a better offer and it was not easy to get KT to match the offer and when they did if they would have just offered me that deal in the beginning it would have saved me ALOT of time and since we are a small company TIME is very valuable.

I have to do the training for drivers so I appreciate how easy it is to train on. I also like knowing where our trucks are and being able to see that everything is ok everyday. Even the drivers that were against ELDs like it and have found it makes life easier.

customer service and sales teams. I have had so really difficult experiences with both. Not that it is every time I call but I have had people that could not find my account tell me I don't have KT hang up call back and new rep had no problem. I have been so frustrated trying to order a new device that I was ready to just give up but called one more time got someone else and problem solved so I know there are good reps there. Some have accents that are very hard to understand but that is just a minor detail that can usually be worked thru.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Emily, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

Elaine
Safety Officer in VS

The truth

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its ok. I get fed up when I call customer service and I get someone who does not really speak english. They don't know the rules and regs of FMCSA and DOT. They never understand that we have guidelines. They think just adding a note makes things better. That is not an answer. Customer service never has the correct answer. They basically say OH WELL! It makes me so mad that they don't know that answer or how to fix a problem that is caused by the software.

Its easy to figure out. I had to learn how to use it alone. Because our CSM changed hands so many times.

It can be hard to fix something that is a problem cause by the software. Example when it gets stuck in drive mode. And customer service does not understand the rules and regs of DOT and FMCSA. Their answer is to always make a note. But when it puts a driver into violation and it the software fault and all you can say is make a note. A DOT officer is going to see the violation and write us a ticket cause a problem caused by the software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Elaine, we're so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin. We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email your comments to [email protected] or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564?

Lloyd
Trucking Coordinator in Canada
Landbouw, 11-50 werknemers

Over-all the product has promise but there are some issues.

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I feel like the product has a lot of good uses, and if it is what people purchase I do not feel that they will be slighted or taken advantage of. Some of the problems (GPS as previously mentioned) are annoying but it only affects the dashboard and not the logs so it is not deal breakingly bad.

I like the ease of customization and the ease of use. I can show someone how to use this product in 10min and expect that he or she will be able to do the bare minimum required of them with this. Or I can take the afternoon and show someone how to make it work for them personally and the best way for them to use it.

There are a lot of gaps in the GPS service. I notice at least 3 times a month, the gps stops tracking. It will then randomly pick up again. If it is satellite coverage, a better system is needed.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Lloyd, Thank you for the review! We value your input. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at (855) 434-3564/[email protected].

Kevin
Owner/Driver in VS

Logging software for Trucking Company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stated using Keep Truckin Software before any DOT mandates. Compared with a few other software providers and liked the functionality of Keep Truckin the best. Several or the other companies have fallen by the wayside. Keep Truckin keeps on rollinin.

Product is simple to use. It is a BYOD program. Updates are easy to install. I se the basic features to minimize the cost.

Being a small company, I have to pay for the service annually. Would prefer to pay quarterly. Some of the functionality was removed from service then added back for a higher fee.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you, Kevin. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback. Furthermore, regarding your concern about the billing, please email us at [email protected] and we'll look into it right away.

Deana
Owner/Dispatcher in VS

Dispatcher's Opinion

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's an overall good system, I've had a couple of challenges. I feel there should be assigned TEAMS to handle accounts/issues. The reason being, when I call in I get a different person each time and then a CASE number is created and then I have to wait for a response via email. I believe in good old customer service with live individuals to get things rectified. Some things cannot be handled with emails and require a live person on the other end of the phone.

As a trucking company we rely on ELDs and tracking. Motive allows for us to track our fleet/assets but there are many times the Solar Gateways need to be recharged and it makes it difficult for us if the asset is sitting at an offsite far way location. Motive has supplies us with cables to recharge the Gateway but if my asset loses charge while in a different state, how do I find it and recharge it? This happens more frequently than desired....just frustrating.

I wish there was a way to input more than one destination address because our trucks have multiple stops as route trucks and I have to continuously make changes rather than inputting all the address at once and watch my driver's progress. I've brought this up to Motive many times. I should be able to input the multiple addresses/route and watch the progress of my driver rather than feel as though I am babysitting them and asking them to call in after every drop.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions! Feedbacks help us identify areas of improvement and we will be sure to notify the relevant teams so your suggestions can be considered and worked upon. Furthermore, if you ever need assistance please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support team by calling (855)434-3564 or sending an email to [email protected]

Owner Operator in VS

The Good, the Bad and the Evil of Motive

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Early on they were great, had contacts in the business, would promote them on my Hotshot-USA Resource Network as an affiliate, I found them new business and told my members about them. Earned commissions that they told me were on the way. Got one but never got the rest. When I asked about them they could not tell me anything. As a ELD gateway, they are the premium service and the standard for the trucking business. They have a lot of great features, and fairly easy to use. They may just be too big and global , and need to organize a little better. I like them but I am always looking for another partner to work with, to promote and to eventually use for my trucks. I think they are overpriced and have lost the connection with some of their market.

When you are out on the road and need customer support, they are always a phone card away and very knowledgeable help. Have all the features and more that a Trucking Business needs, and should implement into their business. Keeps records, reports, and other features so that Governmental agencies, DOT, FMCSA, Insurance entities can share your records.

They lock you into service, too expensive, when you need reports or features such as fuel logs, they charge you more and lock you further into the program. When you do pay for an added feature, that you need immediately, such as Fuel Hub, they take their time to install, then they never show you how to have your drivers log in their fuel purchases. When you work with them to promote their product and company, the contacts you have just quit and leave, leaving you without warning and no way to talk to someone. You call and call, leave messages with other departments, personal and no one ever returns your phone calls. Slow to respond or even call back when you need them, however product support and technical support is top notch. They are an Indian based business and most of their support staff is hard to understand or communicate with at times.

11 maanden geleden

Roy
Owner/operator in VS

Good working system

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall motive is a decent system.The wifi is really the only big complaint I have with it.

It's relatively easy to navigate and works as it should.

The wifi they sell with your elog package is 0.5gb/month and it doesnt even come close to being enough data to run an elog for a month.Motive elog is the only thing I run on that tablet.The keep truckin/motive wifi doesn't work very well at all,I normally have to run it off the hotspot on my phone.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

OLIVER
President in VS

Ruthless Company Who Lies and Deceives Users to Grow Their Profit

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Be careful with Keeptruckin contract and their sales team. I was tricked by a Keeptruckin seller. I ordered one new ELD device and he suggested me to upgraded my contract from the basic one to the one with IFTA included; I agreed on that. Then he said once I upgraded my plan he would send me the device without any cost.
Then, he sent me a contract for the new device to be signed by Docusign at the end of the day. I quickly signed it because I desperately needed the new device to be shipped on that day. I confess that I did not read all the words written on the contract. Otherwise, he did not mention any changed on my previous contract, but the price. I regret to sign it because I was completely deceived by him. He took advantage of my lack of time and included a Dash Cam on the order which I did not ordered, beside of it, the service cost for the referred dash cam is $30.00 per month for two years. It will cost me $720.00 for a Dash Cam I have not ordered and will never use it.
The original contract that was supposed to expire in February 2021 was extended to May 2022 without previous acknowledgement. So, I felt stupid and trapped by a leonine contract that I did not read; the seller took advantage of it.
Be careful because on the contract says that the free equipment has to be returned to them after two years of use in a brand new condition or a $200.00 fine.

It is a quite simple software to be used like any other.

The customer service and seller department.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Oliver, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused. Can you please confirm if you are still facing the issue with our Sales Department or have your issues been resolved? Please let us know by sending us an email at [email protected] and we'll be more than happy to assist you and help out.

Terrence
Owner Operator in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

KeepTruckin/Motive The Worst ELD To Use In Trucking Business - BE WARNED!

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: KeepTruckin/Motive is the worst in the ELD business. Truckers please don't use them. If you think the system is bad enough, call customer service. Those people are the worst in dealing with customers. When they failed to electronically logged our unit, they continue to take our money under false pretense. It does not matter how many times you call the worse customer service company around, nothing is done. Our company almost lost our authority because the device was not electronically logging. This is the worst I have seen. They have now changed their name from KeepTruckin to Motive to let go the their bad reputation. That will not work because your system and bad customer service remain the same. They will unethically lock you in a 48 month contract even when they tell you that it's not a contract. I could never recommend KeepTruckin/Motive.

Nothing actually! They are the worst. I hear that they were the worst and We decided to give them a chance but they lived up to the bad name they usually get.

It did not electronically logged which is what we contracted for. Thats the requirement by FMSCA and they don't even care that they device is not doing what we are paying them to do. No matter how much we called and complained, they did nothing except for promises. If you want to BE IN PROBLEMS with FMSCA, you can use them.

2 jaar geleden

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Please provide us with your contact details so that we can reach out to you in order to address your concerns and make your experience better. Moreover, for further queries please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564.

Joseph
Dispatch Coordinator in VS

Does everything and some

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy of use and functionality

Ive used other types of this software such as big road ELD, and in comparison I do not know how Big Road is in business. The UI alone is enough reason for me not promote motive or recommend to those seeking similar software. Motive is easy to use, laid out to where everything is easily accessible. Reports are easy to find and easily generated and it is able to integrate with other software such as TMS software and much more.

I wish the motive load board displayed more load information and had the ability to broaden search parameters such as date ranges ability to put in multiple pick up and drop of locations, aside of that I love it

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Gina
Admin in VS

Equipment You Can Not Do Without In the Trucking Business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer Service is excellent as they always have a solution for your problem and work through it with you. If they don't know the answer, they find one for you.

The features from this software that has saved us from legal heartache with the DOT as well as IFTA are irreplaceable. We were ticketed once from the DOT on our logs, and the officer was incorrect. I was able to pull those logs, print them, send them to the court and charges were dismissed. Also, utilizing the IFTA section to log fuel receipts and to do quarterly filings is a huge help! We love as well that this software will tell you fault codes on the engine if there is a mechanical problem. Another favorite part of this software is seeing "real time" where the rig is located at, which helps in planning as well as if there is a problem with the truck or an accident, we know exactly where the truck is located.

I honestly cannot think of anything I do not like about this software. Perhaps the only thing that could make it better would be an APP for administration, when we are mobile. But really, not necessary.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Gina, Thank you so much for the positive review. We do have an administration app called Keep Truckin Fleet. We are adding more and more features after every update to make it easier for the fleet managers. Do share your valuable feedback with us.

Cuong
Truck Driver in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Unethical Business

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IT IS NOT FREE! They locked me in for 60 months contract without my knowledge. I asked the agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], multiple time if this is month to month and can I cancel at anytime, he said YES! Then I later found out that I was locked into a 60 months contract when I was trying to cancel their dashcam service. I contacted their customer services multiple times and everytime they try to blame it on me for not carefully reading the contract, but refuse to take responsibility for their agent scamming me. I even asked them if they recorded phone calls between their agent and I, they said yes. They said they listen to all of it and did not hear [SENSITIVE CONTENT] confirming it's a month to month. I then ask them if they can send me those recording and they refused, saying is their company property 😂 Okkk! Who in their right mind would lock themselves in a 5 years contract with an ELD service company on the first year of opening their business? Now Im stuck with them for 5 years, ain't going to use them ever again after this stupid contract is over, which is in 2024. TRUCKERS PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS UNETHICAL BUSINESS!

It does the job of an ELD, easy to navigate for IFTA filing.

Some of the functions are not very straightforward, ex. Split clock need to be in sleeper berth, cannot be on off duty.

2 jaar geleden

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! We'd like to learn more about the issues at hand. Kindly provide us with your contact number or email address so may reach out to you. Additionally, for further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Levi

Hauling with Motive

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am extremely happy with Motive's ELD.

My favorite feature currently is the dash cam. I am able to pull up the dash cam and see the road condition that my driver is experiencing.Motive is easy to use on my mobile and easier on my laptop. The navigating the system is easy to learn. It's a lot to learn but that is a good thing because that means that Motive provides a lot of options for your business.

I would like to see the option to upload a fuel receipt and it take pertinent information from the receipt and add it to Motive's IFTA report.Motive is easy to use but there are a lot of features that may be helpful for my business and I'm just not aware of the feature. I'm not sure if there are videos to inform the customer of what is available on Motive.I would like to see an integration with my fuel diesel cards applications. This would increase the simplicity of my IFTA report by only using Motive instead of using Motive and my fuel card app.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Susan
VP in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Good product, dumb name

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We no longer have to look for the trailers on which we have installed the trackers

GPS location of trucks and trailers and elogs for drivers

Adverse driving conditions needs to be added