Over Motive

KeepTruckin is het populaire platform voor wagenparkbeheer dat wordt vertrouwd door meer dan 500.000 chauffeurs en 55.000 wagenparken.

Meer informatie over Motive

I like that this program is easy to use. Prior to our Company switching to a different program that integrated with our Company radios, and GPS, our drivers used KeepTruckin.

We had to stop trucking due to truck and medical reasons. I contacted Keep Truckin and they refused to suspend my account.

Beoordelingen van Motive

Waar voor je geld

Motive heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.312 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Motive eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.312)

Valerie
Valerie
Freelancer in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Ease of use for all to use

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It's easy and convenient to use I think all can benefit from the importance of this device

Nothing really I actually like the device so nothing to not like

vorige maand

Thank you for reaching Motive support, formerly KeepTruckin. We hope you are doing well. Please visit our portal https://gomotive.com/careers or email your resume at [email protected] The hiring team will reach out to you if there are any suitable vacancies.

Carlos

Motive Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is very good and very happy with the products, software and customer service.

Accessibility and relative ease of use. User friendly.

The “touchy” tracking nature of the ELD when the truck is moving slowly though will put the driver in driving duty status when in Off Duty or Sleeper status.

vorige maand

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Andrea
Administrator in VS

Base System is good - but hot spot limit stinks

2,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: If it were not for this hot spot issue I would give the system 5 stars. The Customer Support agents do speak clear English, but they are not always able to help and follow through is not good. Still waiting for my hot spot issue to be solved and it has been "disabled". No internet access on the road is a huge hassle. There is a big discrepancy between what my device shows I have used as far as data, and the Motive accounting for my data use. Tablet shows a lower data usage than Motive, and Motive caps the use and then shuts off the data usage. The difference in usage is a whole gigabyte and that is a big difference.

Easy to use - Dashboard and document access is very handy. Knowing the fault codes are helpful in keeping the truck running better.

I was told that the hot spot would allow me to listen to Pandora and audio books as I had been. However, it is capped and not sufficient and no one from Customer Service has been able to help me and the Agent who was supposed to call me to fix my issue, has never called.

2 weken geleden

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! We'd like to learn more about the issues at hand. Kindly provide us your contact number or email address. Additionally, for further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Laina
Safety Director in VS

Motive is the only ELD I would Ever use

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a positive experience in all ways.

I have worked with many ELD programs in the past. Many were very expensive. The customer service I receive from Motive goes well above expectations as the others I worked with had very poor customer service. And Motive has saved me over $5,000.00 per year! The cameras have great resolution and I absolutely love the feature of any time I get an alert, it comes with a complete video straight to my email to view this alert. I don't have to take time to order a video and wait for it to come! When I have an issue, I call customer service and they get right on the problem. After they call with a solution, I get two more follow up calls to make sure that I got my solution and I am happy with the outcome of service!

That I cannot get a sepparate report for Personal conveyance auditing.

vorige week

Simon
Simon
Business Owner in Canada

Overwogen alternatieven:

Already a very good solution on its way to become greater and greater

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The product is relatively easy and quick to subscribe to, deploy, and use. We love how beautiful and uncluttered their apps are (mobile and desktop). The most needed features are covered with Motive's basic subscription and when coupled with a higher subscription and AI real-time dashcams, Motive leads the way as a premier partner for trucking companies.

We do not hesitate to use their 24/7 support (phone/chat) to better understand the product and to resolve issues. However, the best way to contact them is by phone as sometimes we tend to be less understood through the chat application and it happened several times we were left without a response for long periods of time. I recommend calling them directly for quick follow-ups and resolutions.

2 maanden geleden

Wesley
Fleet Operations Manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

A great all-in-one platform

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am happy with Motive. I like having so many modules in a single platform. We utilize the API which is now a central part of our maintenance plan.

Motive is a forward-thinking company. The recent rebranding shows that this is not a stagnant project. Motive is always releasing new features that add value.

I dont really have a major con to list. There are times when an ELD driving event may be logged incorrectly - often at the fault of the driver, and it would be nice to edit those events; if compliance allows it.

vorige week

Santamaria

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Yes your business problem will be solved when you use Motive..

It's a great tool to have in your business. It makes your trucking business regarding Dot compliance. Customer service is awesome they answer all of your questions on the first phone call.

There's nothing I dislike about the software. Yes

2 weken geleden

Daniel
Truck Driver in VS

My Experience with Motive

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great customer service

Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Sometimes my device Wi-Fi might turn off, but all I have to do is cut it back on.

Brett
Events Coordinator in Canada
Machine- en installatiebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great for fleet management

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It allows out programs to be ELD compliant.

The real-time overview of all the features, geo-location, tracking, travel routing, etc.

The admin features need to more high-level. For example, more options for customizing the reporting style and features the drivers can have for their apps. The billing process is not great, I still have not got automated invoices, even though I have requested for it more than 10+ times.

Bob
Operations Mgr in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Motive is a good tool

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It is a a very good tool to have in your toolbox and the service is pretty good

There is not much I can say negatively about this software

Annette
Vice President in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Wouldn't want to do this with it.

5,0 21 uur geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Customer service is fantastic, quick, and thorough. Trucking is much easier with the Motive system and I don't think I'd want to go back to how we did this before Motive.

GPS location and the clear, clean camera videos are my favorite services of Motive. I use GPS tracking often along with the geofencing. It allows me to give very quick answers to my customers when they need updates on my driver's location. Trip history is also a great tool for exact mileage of each leg of a hauled load when extra stops are added last minute.

The geofence entry/exit notifications do not come to my inbox as quickly as I would like but I still love the feature. Getting the reports that I need is cumbersome for me.

Sondra
Safety - Compliance in VS
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

KeepTruckin

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm grateful that they are always available - 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Customer Service is typically very kind and happy to assist.
It does a lot of things all in one program instead of needing additional products to accomplish your day.

The overall program is great. The reports are great and real-time tracking is amazing

I don't like the fuel program (which is important to me). There should be an easier way to make corrections than one entry at a time - very time consuming and usually makes for a bad day! But after it's completed, I'm grateful I don't have to do it all on graph paper with a pencil anymore!

5 maanden geleden

Dear customer, Thank you for the wonderful review, Sondra! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Brian
owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Love the product... just needs a few tweeks

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used a few other systems and this is by far better and easier to use.

I love the ability to see my split log just by checking a box

1) It would be nice see my recap with out having to go into DOT inspection mode. It should be listed right next to the graph. 2) The times on the graph at the end of each duty status should be in minutes NOT percent of an hour. 3) It would be great if there was an external button a driver could hit to mark and save a video file. So, even if they are not involved in an incident they can go back and find the file to be reviewed and sent to the police or concerned parties. As it is now, unless there is a event detected ie: hard braking or cornering etc, it is almost impossible to find the video. For example, if parked in a dock or at a truck stop and driver sees another truck hit somebody else's truck or damages property, it would be nice to be able to retrieve that video file.

8 maanden geleden

Hi Brian, we are glad to hear that you like using KeepTruckin services. Surely, your feedback will be taken into great consideration by our engineering team and hopefully, in the near future, the mentioned features will be available for all our clients.

Emily
Safety in VS

#1 thing it is easy for drivers

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall I like KT. I do believe they should think about giving better rates to the people that have been with them. When we renewed my company chose to not go with KT because someone else made us a better offer and it was not easy to get KT to match the offer and when they did if they would have just offered me that deal in the beginning it would have saved me ALOT of time and since we are a small company TIME is very valuable.

I have to do the training for drivers so I appreciate how easy it is to train on. I also like knowing where our trucks are and being able to see that everything is ok everyday. Even the drivers that were against ELDs like it and have found it makes life easier.

customer service and sales teams. I have had so really difficult experiences with both. Not that it is every time I call but I have had people that could not find my account tell me I don't have KT hang up call back and new rep had no problem. I have been so frustrated trying to order a new device that I was ready to just give up but called one more time got someone else and problem solved so I know there are good reps there. Some have accents that are very hard to understand but that is just a minor detail that can usually be worked thru.

12 maanden geleden

Hi Emily, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

Marc

Duncan Oil

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Awsome. Very manager and driver friendly.

That minimal equipment is needed within the cab. Mobile devices, tablets, and computers are utilized without having to buy expensive onboard units. Being that the system operates off of an app on a mobile device updates are current, quick, and require no extra items to be purchased.

The system operates off of a cell signal. At times of poor service there might be a period of time where current updates are not seen until a signal is reacquired. This is minimal at best but does occur.

12 maanden geleden

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin!

Dave
Safety Director in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Just the basics

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My thoughts, Well, I manage two companies which use ELDs. In one, we have one KeepTrucking device and the other we use Verizon’s system in the fleet of about 10 units. So everyday I get to compare your systems. KeepTrucking has direct advantages over Verizon’s but lacks in a couple areas. First, KT’s advantage is driver ease of use, and we can do the system installation. Verizon is hard for drivers to understand and needs special service techs to install. Secondly area of service, Montana is the fourth largest state and one of the least cellular regions in the country. There is no getting around it we have dead zones, KT recovers faster than Verizon once a cell tower is picked up. KT is the truckers ELD. The only real downfall is what or how the trucking management fields are used. Verizon has more included functions in their system, such as timecards and logs, daily and details reports of the drivers and/or the trucks systems. So, cost most likely another issue, that is to say data; the KT system we have needed more data than what was provided in our initial package which we had to purchase on top of our informed cost. Verizon’s total cost was up front.

vorig jaar

Thank you, Dave. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Gabriel

Great Product!

5,0 vorig jaar

I love that connecting to the trucks is simple and quick. The information that is collected and provided helps you to see the impact that drivers, trucks, trailers and many other factors impact your business. The customer service (if you ever have to contact them) is great and they have been able to solve any issues I've had.

I was used to an ELD that was one-time larger purchase, but then no monthly fee. It was hard to get to used to paying monthly subscription, as we are a smaller company looking to save everywhere we can. But, after multiple DOT stops, and non-conformance through a sub-par ELD, I decided to give Keep Truckin a try. I don't guess this is necessarily a Con, just something I was wasn't excited about (monthly subscription).

vorig jaar

Thank you, Gabriel. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Yehor
President in VS

Keeptruckin Cons and Pros

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

+ Interface + Integrations that works great for our customers and us + Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great + Driver Mobil APP

- Cameras - Problems with them All the time - Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better - Customer Support Could be better - Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features - Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness) - When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

vorig jaar

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at [email protected] and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Carl
Owner/Manager/Driver in VS

Small Charter Motorcoach Operator Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I like the software, I WOULD recommend it to an operator. I do know that some operators still use cheaper systems, or something too big for a small operator to use. This is one of KT's best features, size doesn't seem to matter, and it's not too expensive for a small operator., who has to operate with the same requirements or regulations as the larger operator.

Ease of use. Had no trouble installing and using the logbook feature. State and Federal DOT inspectors have no issues (yet) dealing with this logbook. It saves fuel receipts (important). I can, after some learning, draw the reports I need. KT called me about a connection issue I was unaware of, which was easily repaired. KT keeps up with any FMCSA logbook requirement changes.

Drawing reports can be complicated and clunky. In particular selecting date values is irritating. Search (anything) is missing. Reports difficult to combine for a full-service report (such as an IFTA audit). The dashcam feature is annoying, it doesn't always work, and right now is out of service.

vorig jaar

Thank you, Carl. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Andrea
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

good product. easy to set up and use, always great customer service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: If you have to have and ELD this one is a good choice for the ease of reporting, inspection mode, compliance, customer service. they work with many other tracking apps, they are constantly improving and developing, and update current laws and such.

Everything about this is easy to use and set up. Anyone can use it and set it up. It usually works well with any vehicle, we have used in several different semis and even hot shots. I like the reports for making apportioned and IFTA reporting easy. I have never had any problem that wasn't fixed really quickly. If the unit goes bad they ship another one right away. If you have a problem and can not find how to fix it in help or maybe not typing just the right search you can always call. They have lots of help pages online to help you avoid having to talk to someone, but if a phone call is easier than just call in. I have never had a problem with anything they could not help with yet. We have used them for at least 3 yrs now, some with other companies and some on our own. Other companies and software that we have used was horrible and if we had problems it took people 20+ days to fix. That is never the case with Keep Truckin.

on some vehicles the odometer mileage does not read correctly. Don't get me wrong the mileage for the trip and day is correct to how many miles and such. it just won't read the odometer so that they match for example 299473 on odometer and it has correct miles per day, and trip. just the odometer reading, not a big deal you just put it in and it runs everything fine. Other that that which is not a big deal, every now and then it will say 30 mins on break and then throw a violation because the time was really 29:57. My drivers know to make it go until 32 mins, just to make sure. It rarely happens but i know it has shown 30 and my husband drove and i was watching it. Then i logged in on the computer and it showed a few seconds less than 30min. i also have not called in about this issue as it has only happened a few times and maybe it was a sync issue that was randomly fix when logging off.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the constructive feedback, Andrea. This information helps us determine what improvements we need to make. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out and do not hesitate to share your concern with [email protected] so that we can help to get them resolved for you.

Anthony
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

ELD for a newbie

4,0 vorig jaar

As someone who had no prior knowledge to the transportation industry this has been the easiest way to learn. The customer service is unmatched. I’ve called at 3am for help because I did something wrong and at 8pm. Without fail I have always been able to speak with a real life individual who has helped me immensely and also walked me through the system. I have recommended KeepTruckin dozens of times because of all that listed above. I won’t ever go with another company so long as they keep this kind of service!

To be honest there aren’t very many things wrong with this software. Usually the issue I have come across have been user error rather than interface.

vorig jaar

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Cammy
President in VS

Easy to use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: KeepTruckin has been a good product. I tried Rand McNally’s & it could not keep up with 2 drivers. Sent it back they sent me a new cord & it still could not keep up with team logs.

You do not have to be a computer genius to use KeepTruckin it is quite simple & doesn’t break down.

They seem to keep raising the price for what I can offering me other things which I am not interested in for more money.

vorig jaar

Thank you, Cammy. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Beatris
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Best Decision for our Company

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: our company bata test equipment for KT and are always giving back feedback i love that i have meeting with there reps about new futures for dash board and actually use our feedback and listen to there customers needs and wants

its always current and up to date with all new changed to make sure our fleet is compliant with all FMCSA changes. customer success mamagers are always available and on hand. friendly to use for drivers and easy to install.

sometimes the call center takes a while to fix issue, when i call they have to send to another tier and sometimes things need to be done now so drivers arent in violation. When sending cameras or RMA couldnt take couple days then i forgot about the issue.

vorig jaar

Hi Beatris, thank you for the amazing feedback. We're constantly working on improving our user experience and we are constantly working on improving the quality of our hardware so that you do not face issues in the future.

William
Compliance, Recruiting, & Safety Manager in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Decent product, does what it is supposed to

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Working with KT has been pleasant/productive overall. Their app IS helping me keep my trucks compliant and legal. When I DO need support both the response and turnaround time are awesome!

What I like most is the wealth of notifications you can get from this application. The app keeps you informed even if you are not logged into it. Very useful to someone that runs three departments within a trucking company.

Some things are hard to find in the driver app version, so you have to call support and have them "lead you to it".

vorig jaar

Hi William, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Gracie
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

KeepTruckin is a great asset to any trucking company!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This product has kept us in compliance with the FMCSA and all DOT regulations concerning E-Logs and Hours of Service. I highly recommend it, and when our GPS contract with another company ends, we are planning to use KeepTruckin for our GPS needs.

This software makes it easy to keep up with where drivers are and what their hours of service are looking like. I am able to quickly check if they are on duty, off duty, or driving. We are able to ensure their breaks are taken on time, and that they don't driver over their allotted time.

The only con I have with this software is when you assign the unidentified driving time, it goes away after that. I wish their was a tab you could look at to make sure the drivers had accepted the time or still needed too.

11 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you'll spread the word.