Over Skai

Skai (formerly Kenshoo) enables brands and agencies to automate, optimize and scale their Search, Social, Ecommerce & App campaigns.

Meer informatie over Skai

Beoordelingen van Skai

Waar voor je geld

Skai heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 15 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (15)

Sorteren op

Heb je Skai eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (15)

Toni
Toni
Director Ejecutivo - Fundador in Spanje
Internet

Kenshoo is an astonishing Bidding Platform for different PPC platforms.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy to use. Powerful and it pays it self if the PPC investment is high. Good Support but could be improved in terms of providing market insights and advertisers strategies.

High Fee and it needs a big amount of statistical information to get the most out of it. It could have a lower fee to reduce its entrance barriers.

Jorge
Digital Marketer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Best Paid Media Portfolio Management & Bulk actions Made Easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Multiple account management and analysis. Kenshoo allows us to save time on individual account analysis and changes by leveraging their bulk action feature and automated actions. Also, account analysis through Kenshoo is faster, time-saving, and more efficient as we have more time to focus on data than making manual changes.

I love Kenshoo automation features and tools. We manage a large list of clients that need repeated actions to be applied as well as quick revision and reports to understand their performance and apply changes accordingly. Kenshoo has made it incredibly easy for us to get these things done and have given us additional reports and smart alerts that allow us to make better decisions. Also, their education team is always throwing training, a lot of helpful content, and resources.

I think one of the things that have been confusing for me is to understand their terminology and system hierarchy. All the new terms and names are somewhat confusing, especially for those of us that use different paid platforms.

Florence
Social strategy manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Too many features and too complex for a quick launch

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Engineering team really try to be up to date on replicating platform new ad offerings.

Too complex, too many glitches. Going into the actual platforms themselves is easier to run activations.

Digital Marketing Expert in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Had a lot of bugs, but it was useful at times

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There needs to be a cost benefit analysis considering the price of the software, the time it could potentially save, and the time it takes to both educate your team and debug problems.

I like that you can see all your search performance in one place. Easily comparing the performance of Bing vs Google and being able to upload adds and keywords to both platforms simultaneously is a big time saver, especially when you deal with e-commerce clients with frequent promos and ad changes. It also has great bid management tools.

It can be a pain to continuously sync and for the software to break during the syncing. You have to dig in and debug the problems. There are a lot of great features that are not easily accessible and would remain unknown unless you do your research. The user experience can definitely be improved as it can be really confusing at times. Reports were not customizable enough, which cost time with manual inputs of data.

Marketing Associate in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Kenshoo Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall paid search campaign(s) are maintained and grown on the platform!

Incredible platform to manage all of our paid search campaigns in one place. The system is able to constantly hit our goals and optimize spend in the most efficient way possible. The UI itself is very easy to use and clean!

To be honest, we have not had many issues with the software itself. Even when updates are required, their team makes sure the software notifications are shown to all users.

Megan
Account Manager II in VS

I log in and use Kenshoo every day for my PPC clients and would be lost without it

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love that I have all of my campaigns in one place within Kenshoo between Google, Bing etc. The bulk updates are super easy and quick to implement so there is not a lot of down time between updates.

Customer service is getting better with response time, that and sometimes the servers go down would be my only least favorite of the software. Not when you submit a ticket to get something fixed they are quick to respond and update the ticket.

Product Manager in Spanje
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Really good tool to manage big accounts

5,0 4 jaar geleden

What I like the most about Kenshoo is how easy it makes the fact of managing with different and big accounts and/or campaigns. My favourite feature is the possibility to schedule campaigns.

I would improve the interface, sometimes it is quite slow. Also, it has some kind of limitations when using huge amount of data.

Arthur
Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Use Kenshoo Everyday

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use for multiple platforms

If you are doing adwords in multiple platforms it makes it easy to do bulk edits and manage your account.

I don't like some of the automated features like bid management and budget management because I don't feel like it allows you to fully optimize your campaign.

Senior Director in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great search management platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been a Kenshoo customer for 7+ years. Have always had great success and a very competent service team. Would highly recommend.

Easy set up. Simple UI. Portfolio Optimizer (bidding) works really well! Integration w Social.

Occasional down time and crashes. Inability to access platform during these times.

Jason
Jason
Manager of Paid Search in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy & Intuitive Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company has many different objectives for different campaigns. Revenue isn't always the most important KPI for us. Sometimes our KPI changes and we want to focus on email sign-ups, repeat delivery, or buy online, pick up in store, etc. Kenshoo allows us to focus strategy on these different things and much more. The tool is incredibly intuitive.

The best part about Kenshoo is the automation. You're able to autonomously bid and adjust your campaigns to any metric you would like. That makes things much easier for you when you have multiple objectives for different campaigns the company is running.

It was somewhat difficult to set up. Not everyone would be able to do this on their own. Also there is a learning curve but only because this is a new tool. Once you get to know it well it can be a very powerful asset.

Pallavi
Digital Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Good Software

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great results from a good software and good account team

Great features and good customer service

The software can be High priced and only takes on clients with minimum spend thersholds

Technical Assistance Specilaist in VS
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Kenshoo

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GREAT, out team has really benefited from this program.

Great way to automate our Facebook account and run statistics on reports.

we love this product, make life better than we expected.

Austin
Austin
Social Media & Marketing Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Kenshoo Search - Works Well

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Well I like that finding past ads, keywords, and slogans I've used can be easily found in my previous search queues. However, it can be difficult to find those things as the search function, in my opinion, is not quite mastered. It still works well for what it is.

I really dislike that its integration with Google Ads does not seamlessly transition over. There are always discrepancies in my numbers between Ads and Kenshoo. It's always off by a few numbers and our customer service agent has not helped us figure this out.

Founder in VS

Great option for managing multiple social platforms

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It helped me combine and analyze data from multiple social platforms. Having them all in the same place really puts things into perspective.

I think it is too expensive and scares away the majority of the market. But I understand they are focusing more on bigger fish.

Account Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great for collecting info from campaigns into one place, but expensive.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I like that Kenshoo allows me to collect campaign data from multiple platforms into one platform.

The price is steep and most people I hear that use it choose the free platforms for their campaigns.