A Must-Have for Ebay Sellers

Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: eBay should offer this for free. It's necessary for any large volume seller, and it's disappointing that eBay themselves don't offer something like this (despite charging me monthly "store" fees).

Pluspunten: There are a lot of templates, which is nice. It integrates seamlessly with my eBay account, and saves me a ton of time when I'm listing items. Helps make your store stand out from others, and makes it look professional (full of video, pictures, working links, etc.) without having to know any coding / HTML.

Minpunten: The fact that it costs money. This is about as big a complaint as I can give, because aside from the cost, it's great. It could be more mobile friendly (doesn't always show up right on mobile devices), but I almost always use it at a PC, so that's not too big of an issue for me (just something to keep in mind if you're a heavy mobile / tablet user for this sort of thing. Aside from that, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.

Great listing application!

Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've thoroughly enjoyed using CrazyLister. The bulk feature is by far one of the best features I've ever used in a listing application!

Pluspunten: The feature I find most helpful with this software is the bulk listing feature and variations. It makes listing multiple items, even in different variations such as colors, so easy when they're being listed and managed in bulk!

Minpunten: The mobile format for some templates don't display like they should or as expected. I wish more work could be implemented in the mobile user area so the templates don't clash.