Manager of Messaging and Collaboration

Scott W.
Manager of Messaging and Collaboration
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Experience of filling out the survey was fine. Experience with Sherpa Mail Attender software has been very good. We use it for managing (deleting) our mail older than 90 day.

Pluspunten: Ability to scan Exchange mailboxes and act on messaging with a variety of options.

Minpunten: We have run in to some bugs which required patches or upgrades to the software. Have to have multiple servers (7) for our environment.

Gets the job done

David S.
Senior IT Administrator
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great product and great company to deal with. They have always stepped up to help. Even wrote a new feature for use to help keep mail boxes cleaned up.

Pluspunten: Great logs so you can see what is getting done or not done. Once you get it running, you can forget about it since it gets the job done.

Minpunten: So many features that it can sometimes be hard to navigate to what you need.

Mail Attender Rocks!!!

Chris L.
Sr. Messaging Engineer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been using Mail Attender about 6 months now to handle a 6 month purge that we run against all mail files and it has been fantastic. We are getting ready to use it for archiving as well and the support we have received to get everything running has been great. We have also made requests for some functions that were not in the product and Sherpa made those happen extremely quick. Plain and simple the product just works so if you are looking for software to help you control your mail files look no further because this is what you want to use.

Pluspunten: Easy to setup and use...great logging.

Minpunten: None so far.

Great Application

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2015
Melanie L.
IT Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This is one of those applications you can just set it up and then leave it and it just keeps doing it's own thing. We have strict email retention policies so we purchased Mail Attender a few years ago and it is great. Technical support is quick to get back to you and they have helped me tweak things I did not even realize I could do to make it run even better for me and require even less input from me. It helps keep the mail down on the server and even helped me find hidden pst files across all of my file servers when we were told those needed to go away as well.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Sherpa Software op 27-2-2015

Thank you for the review Melanie! Policy enforcement and PST management are definitely two of Mail Attender's strengths. We're glad that both the product and our customer support are living up to expectations. All the best!

Simple to use. Easy to install!!

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2015
Milt W.
IT Specialist
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Title pretty much says it all. Had this application up in a hurry and doing what I need it to do. My sole purpose with this app is to be able to manipulate email in mailboxes and/or purge email which it does well. Again...easy to setup. The only Cons. I wish it was faster....but I fully understand the MAPI limitation. As well, I wish there was more flexibility in how I can arrange groups of users and mailboxes...

MailAttender for Exchange

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2017
Karen B.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We use MailAttender for Exchange to copy selected mail from a group of users and copy it into a Media mailbox for review. This process allows us to set up a rule on specific conditions being met before copying proceeds. We also created a rule to delete mail daily based on date. Great product.

Great product great team of people to work with

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2015
Tom P.
Sr. Messaging Architect
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We've been using a customized version of this product for several years and are extremely satisfied. I especially want to commend the support team on their expertise and rapid response. Top notch.

Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2017
Mary R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have used the Sherpa product for a while and have found it to be easy to use. There tech support is one of the best of the various applications we use.

Vatsala Upadhyay

Vatsala U.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: It was very easy to install and use the software. It had all the features I needed from an Archiving software plus more.