Mail Attender reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Mail Attender

Easily migrate PST content to Exchange 2010 Online Archives. Reduce Exchange storage space by applying custom retention policies.

Meer informatie over Mail Attender

11 reviews worden weergegeven

Travis W.
Reviewer
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-9-2019

"Manage your email with Mail Attender!"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Mail Attender has been wonderful. Knowing I can manage my email with ease is always great.

Pluspunten: I like how I can use it in windows. I also like how I can manage my emails and how I maintain complete control over my email infrastructure. You can do things like migrate PST content to different places like Exchange Archives and the cloud. You can also reduce storage space which is great.

Minpunten: There is nothing I dislike about Mail Attender. I like everything that Mail Attender has to offer. Everyone should try this.

van Sherpa Software op 11-9-2019

Thank you for you kind review, Travis!

• Beoordeeld op 7-9-2019
David S.
Senior IT Administrator
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Gets the job done"

Opmerkingen: Great product and great company to deal with. They have always stepped up to help. Even wrote a new feature for use to help keep mail boxes cleaned up.

Pluspunten: Great logs so you can see what is getting done or not done. Once you get it running, you can forget about it since it gets the job done.

Minpunten: So many features that it can sometimes be hard to navigate to what you need.

Scott W.
Manager of Messaging and Collaboration
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2017

"Manager of Messaging and Collaboration"

Opmerkingen: Experience of filling out the survey was fine. Experience with Sherpa Mail Attender software has been very good. We use it for managing (deleting) our mail older than 90 day.

Pluspunten: Ability to scan Exchange mailboxes and act on messaging with a variety of options.

Minpunten: We have run in to some bugs which required patches or upgrades to the software. Have to have multiple servers (7) for our environment.

Andy A.
Newsletter Editor
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019

"Mail Attender provides strict rule adherence for Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Mail Attender for less than 1 year. During this time my cohorts & I have only encountered mailbox issues created by user related errors.

Pluspunten: Inboxes are quickly cluttered in a busy network of graduate level researchers. Mail Attender has given us an assured system for purging & recovering mailbox contents

Minpunten: The comprehensive assortment of features offered by Mail Attender tempts troublesome meddling when multiple users are free to deploy the desktop agent. User warning flags about resulting time costs are necessary.

van Sherpa Software op 2-1-2020

Review looks great - thanks!

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019
Chris L.
Sr. Messaging Engineer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Mail Attender Rocks!!!"

Opmerkingen: We have been using Mail Attender about 6 months now to handle a 6 month purge that we run against all mail files and it has been fantastic. We are getting ready to use it for archiving as well and the support we have received to get everything running has been great. We have also made requests for some functions that were not in the product and Sherpa made those happen extremely quick. Plain and simple the product just works so if you are looking for software to help you control your mail files look no further because this is what you want to use.

Pluspunten: Easy to setup and use...great logging.

Minpunten: None so far.

Melanie L.
IT Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2015

"Great Application"

Opmerkingen: This is one of those applications you can just set it up and then leave it and it just keeps doing it's own thing. We have strict email retention policies so we purchased Mail Attender a few years ago and it is great. Technical support is quick to get back to you and they have helped me tweak things I did not even realize I could do to make it run even better for me and require even less input from me. It helps keep the mail down on the server and even helped me find hidden pst files across all of my file servers when we were told those needed to go away as well.

van Sherpa Software op 27-2-2015

Thank you for the review Melanie! Policy enforcement and PST management are definitely two of Mail Attender's strengths. We're glad that both the product and our customer support are living up to expectations. All the best!

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2015
Milt W.
IT Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 3-3-2015

"Simple to use. Easy to install!!"

Opmerkingen: Title pretty much says it all. Had this application up in a hurry and doing what I need it to do. My sole purpose with this app is to be able to manipulate email in mailboxes and/or purge email which it does well. Again...easy to setup. The only Cons. I wish it was faster....but I fully understand the MAPI limitation. As well, I wish there was more flexibility in how I can arrange groups of users and mailboxes...

• Beoordeeld op 3-3-2015
Karen B.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-1-2017

"MailAttender for Exchange"

Opmerkingen: We use MailAttender for Exchange to copy selected mail from a group of users and copy it into a Media mailbox for review. This process allows us to set up a rule on specific conditions being met before copying proceeds. We also created a rule to delete mail daily based on date. Great product.

• Beoordeeld op 25-1-2017
Tom P.
Sr. Messaging Architect
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2015

"Great product great team of people to work with"

Opmerkingen: We've been using a customized version of this product for several years and are extremely satisfied. I especially want to commend the support team on their expertise and rapid response. Top notch.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2015
Mary R.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2017

"Great Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: We have used the Sherpa product for a while and have found it to be easy to use. There tech support is one of the best of the various applications we use.

• Beoordeeld op 26-1-2017
Vatsala U.

"Vatsala Upadhyay"

Opmerkingen: It was very easy to install and use the software. It had all the features I needed from an Archiving software plus more.