Excellent Platform to use for Online Teaching

Amy W.
Teacher
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Opmerkingen: Helped me teach online

Pluspunten: I started using this Virtual Classroom platform with Flash version which was quite smooth however last year they came up with WebRTC Virtual Classroom which is brilliant. The audio/video transmission is perfect plus there are various other features that one can use to conduct live classes. I like the feature where I can upload my own content and with just one click can share my screen with the students which helps me a lot. The recordings for the live classes gets generated in Mp4 format which I link with my social media to share the knowledge with students. This also helps me grow in teaching profession. Last but not the least their Technical Support team is very helpful and they provide 24*7 support 365 days. And everyone in support that I spoke to is very helpful and patient. I remember how I was struggling initially to understand how to make the best use of the platform and so then their support team being the best helped me out conducting classes initially. So WizIQ just does not sell the product only but also gives you the help and support to use the software effectively. Overall I am very happy using this software for my online teaching business.

Minpunten: Initially I had issues using the software as at times my system was not compatible then the software was taking too much time to be launched however the Support team out there helped me with everything possible and ensured that I continue to use the software happily. Another issue that I had experienced that at times the class recordings does not get generated or they are corrupted so for that I am suppose to send an email to their support team and no doubt that they will help me but still I need to take the initiative inorder to get that fixed where as in they should fix it by their own at the earliest. Another thing that I am unhappy about is that incase their servers are down or there is some issue with the software I dont get a prior information so I believe they should send the notification on time. So that customer dont have to contact their support and then they are getting to know that. A prior information about any downtime must be shared.

A Wonderful Tutoring Experience

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2015
Emy S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Based on my 2 years experience I really recommend this VC hosting provider for anyone that aims to arrange online classes or meetings. So, if you are seeking for a wonderful teaching experience, go on use WizIQ Virtual Class Platform and I guarantee you will never regret it.

Pluspunten: - When you schedule an online class (or meeting) you can get its link easily and share it with whoever you want; you can also enter to the class before the start date and upload your files or simply choose them from your library, etc. - The class link page shows its details. - You can get the class link from your platform to invite more attendees during the class. - You can check your connection, your microphone, and your speaker's settings and volume; and you can change their settings as well. By the way, installing WizIQ Desktop App makes it easy for you and your attendees to avoid plug-ins issues. - You can upload your files in your library to get a quick access to them in your classes and you can choose to share them or keep them private. - You can also upload files in the class from your PC within the session, but they won't be stored in your library.
- You can write, draw, highlight any kind of text or graphic whether on the white board or on a file (PDF, PPT, DOC, etc), you can use the pointer as well to make it easy for your attendees to follow your explanation.
- You can create as many boards as you want, change their names and their colors. - Once you upload or open a file in the class its name will automatically be displayed in the tab bar of board that includes it and you don't have to rename it to know in which board it exists, especially when you create a lot of boards. - A lot of text formatting and editing tools are available there, and you can use the screenshot tool to save your whiteboard shots in your PC to may be use them later or share them with your attendees. - You can make a poll and you can share the results with your students. - You can display audio or video files from your library or from a youtube link. - You can share your screen with them. - You can move your students into different rooms within the clasd. - You can chat with them in public or even privately, and you can change the text size and color to distinguish your messages from the other attendees, and they can do the same as well. - Attendees can use the "Hand" icon notify you if they have some questions, comments, or control requests, and this will help you to stay focused with no interruptions. - You can allow your attendees' microphones, cameras, or give them control to surf within the class and make some changes such as writing, screen sharing, file uploading, etc. and you can take that back. - You can extend the class duration within the class. This was what I remembered for now, and there are more options that I don't usually use such as tests, Math tools, etc.

Minpunten: - No monthly payment plans. - Most of non English Speakers face some troubles entering first classes, especially when it comes to App installation. - no recurring class schedule option.

User friendly and 'No-headache' LMS

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2015
Gautam P.
CEO & Principal Consultant
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I signed up with WizIQ for launching my signature and copyrighted courses for teacher training and have taken the Online Academy option. The initial set up was a little challenging as it had to be done all by myself after a brief orientation on signing up. The self exploration was good but should be supported to smoothen the on-boarding process. Besides, if my launch is well structures and efficient then I can help others on my online academy. I am an education consultant based at Bangalore, India and serve the K12 and Higher education segments for curriculum design and management, training faculty and guiding institutions for launching online learning services for their students with our help. Yes, WizIQ is a quick and easy solution that we use to implement our services.

Pluspunten: My use of Online Academy facility is solely for the purpose of launching my own programs in the market and it should appear as my course on my platform. The process is quick and simple structure is helpful. Even though one would like to have more features, what WizIQ has now is good enough. I think the overall concept and model is very good and useful for online teaching and virtual classes. The assessment and feedback tool is very good. Chat and Virtual Class service is also quite good but people keep comparing with Skype.

Minpunten: However, I want my identity and not to be seen as a piggy back on WizIQ, that somehow undermines my efforts in front of my clients. The course launch facility must be supported from remote/guided, if required by the client or users like us. Our faculty is widespread and hence they have to access my online academy for use and teach in collaboration with me on my online academy. I think, the online academy licencee/user is a notch above the online teacher who is solo on the site/service. I would like to have better pricing than the present $83/month for online academy with 25 learners. That is a big price to pay /charge learners in India which works out to about INR 2500.00 per month per learner approximately. This means independent course providers must charge 2 or 3 times more plus taxes to make reasonable income. Now if we are Online Academy service providers, we share courses with other partners and need margins to operate and share, this is a challenge for now, unless we have large numbers of learners to sign on instantly. I am sure WizIQ will price the service at a more friendly level and earn on volumes acquired by us. There are some design restrictions that prevent flexible curriculum design and easy usage by Math and Science function users. The flash based interface is also a little challenge which should be working n HTML or anything better. Corruption of flash players now and then is a recurring problem and Indian users / learners in rural settings are not very comfortable with all this. It should be as easy as browsing the net. Reports should be flexible and the tool should allow a bit of choice to create and add fields especially on a Windows and MySQL, this should be easy as seen with several educational ERP service providers. Database services on the LMS seems quite limited.

Been working with them for over 13 years. 100% satisfaction entire time. Great team and products

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2017
Chander J.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great software and easy to use

Pluspunten: We at studentnest.com have used this product since inception. Below are some "pros": 1. The software feels familiar and easy in the first go.
2. Students are able to attend live sessions from phones, WizIQ mobile app is highly customizable which we didn't find with other LMSes. We have conducted over 2 million hours over the years with great results.
3. Tons of customization to the themes, colors, logo, notifications.
4. The overall LMS is well integrated and has almost everything anyone would need for online education.
5. Customer support is very proactive. The limited use we have needed has been very helpful.

Minpunten: Not much to say. However, Switching LMS applications is difficult for any business, therefore as a satisfied user I hope they keep up with the product roadmap and deliver more features and improve the existing ones.

WizIQ is My Choice

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2016
Dr. nellie D.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I''m an education leadership and technology consultant, instructor at Atlantic University, and community builder. I currently provide teacher training and professional development for educators worldwide using Moodle LMS and WizIQ. I had been teaching English as a foreign language for over 30 years when I started looking for an online synchronous environment to complement my face-to-face classes. I learned about WizIQ virtual class (VC) in 2007. I found WizIQ a welcome change after using other VCs. I use WizIQ's for webinars, online conferences, and MOOCs in blended and fully online programs.

Pluspunten: The CEO, developers, support, and sales team at WizIQ listen. There is no hierarchy when it comes to catering to educators and students. The team at WizIQ are always ready to listen and implement suggestions. The VC is easy to use and very engaging.

Minpunten: WizIQ has been listening to my suggestions and improving its features since 2007. It takes time to implant new features. I would like the process to be faster even if these features are in the planning stages. I urgently need the following. I would like to see a mobile App that is compatible for both uses and presenters that allows users to have the same experience that is currently available on the VC desktop. I would like to be able to send the recording directly from my account to Youtube and Vimeo. I would like to be able to edit the recording before I share it.

van WizIQ Inc. op 24-2-2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, Nellie. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to us. We have made a note of your suggestions and will make sure that efforts are put into making things better.

Easy to use. Students find it great too. An online virtual classroom better than face to face class.

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2017
Kajal S.
Online Physics Teacher
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been able to conduct my online tutoring classes for eight years . All my students were extremely happy with the classroom environment.

Pluspunten: Scheduling class is absolutely easy . More important even the first time students find easy to adapt. In my classes I have to upload the specifications of different courses to share with students. These are heavy files yet they are easily uploaded.The tools are extremely user friendly, both for teachers and students. Interactivity with students is great. Best part is that files can be uploaded any time after the class is scheduled. For me this helps specially if I have back to back classes.

Minpunten: At times the audio does not co-operate. Echo is what bothers me. Though the support staff guided me to trouble shoot but this is one issue which I have difficulty with.

Horrible custome support! Fast to sell. They charge my credit card twice without my authorization

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2017
Jorge B.
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: the possibilty to be integrated with Moodle

Pluspunten: A useful tool with some in the videos. I use it integrating with moodle. At the beginning, the integration was not possible but now this has changed

Minpunten: Wiziq is very fast to sell but later they disappear. In two different opportunities, they charge my credit card without my authorization. In the second time, it was during the process of renewing the subscription. We arrange one special fee with the Wiziq representative and inform not to charge the total amount. Unbelievable, but they charge me both, the total amount and one of the installments at the same time. None of wiziq accept responsibility for this; all that they want was to have the money and their "offer" was to extend my subscription. At the end, I must go to my bank to cancel one of the payments.
Our classes are from March to December, then I proposed them to move my subscription from March to December (instead of from November to May) and they didn´t accept it.
All they want is money, money, money.
Now is the time of renewal of my subscription and of course I have received three calls from Wiziq representative. When they learn the problem they disappear again.

van WizIQ op 12-5-2017

Hi Jorge,
We deeply apologize for all the troubles you faced. This might have happened because ours is a subscription-based service and sometimes, the payments are made automatically when the renewal is due. But this is no reason to make you feel frustrated.
We have already forwarded it to the concerned executive. He'll get in touch with you shortly with a suitable resolution. Thank you. Shivani - Team WizIQ

Fraud

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2019
Chris H.
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am extremely disappointed. I paid for the software for a year, had problems, they promised to fix them all and then I asked them if I could purchase the software for an additional teacher. After the software failing multiple times, I asked for a refund for my second purchase (which I had made 2 weeks prior) and they completely ignored me and didn’t give me my money back. Scammers.

Pluspunten: I liked how they made it seem like I was going to be able to connect with my students easily.

Minpunten: This was a lie. Over the course of 3 months we had many problems and we lost a lot of money from failing our students. I’ll list them below: 1) it happened twice that the audio on the system was no working. My students could not hear me and I tried it out on 3 different computers. 2) another time the audio didn’t work. 3) another time the entire software was down and I couldn’t even log in 4) another time I took a screenrecording of the session, which was a functionality I paid for, and none of my students could access it. I didn’t believe this so I asked for their logins and attempted to find the recordings and I couldn’t.

Online Teaching is best through wiziq

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018
Hudha I.
Operations Coordinator
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ever since I used Wiziq I did not have any issues in conducting online classes, it gives easy access to students without anysign-up or registration. All they have to use is a invitation link, which could be one -time or recurring. The platform is easy to use and the customer service is the best. They are very friendly and they take personal care of each client, but sometimes it can be hard to reach immediate solutions.

Pluspunten: WizIQ's best tool is that it provides multiple class rooms at a single session, which is very helpful to conduct tests and exams.

Minpunten: The platform does not support many languages.

A Great Platform for Teachers

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
Regional Digital Provisoning Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: WizIQ provided a very cost effective alternative to students or teachers having to fly or travel long distances to attend specialized classes. Getting the classes set up was easy and students had no problems joining or participating.

Pluspunten: WizIQ is a simple but efficient solution for those looking to move from traditional face to face class delivery to an online platform. This platform allows for the creation of both live classes and self-paced online course for student groups of varying sizes. Besides the comprehensive feature set including testing and online payment facilitation, WizIQ offers a wide array of pricing options to fit the needs of most training institutes or private tutors. There is also a trial period available to help users decided what they need from the platform.

Minpunten: We never experienced any major issues while using this software but we kept our class sizes small.

A cloud-based and simple platform to train your students.

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2018
Nivin J.
System Engineer
Olie en energie, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The structure is quite simple and the user-friendly interface helps you in setting up your courses and starting with the training sessions at ease. the application’s integration with virtual classroom, helps in conducting real time integrations. You can upload or share files of any format be it pdf, word file, photos or HD videos. Whenever you want to start a session you have to share the link with your students. If you want to show some files, you can add files to your library for access in the class. You can use any of the color or theme boards, and you will find many formatting and editing options. You can use pointers, and in case of any doubts, the students can just click the “hand” icon that would notify the tutor. They have a very responsive customer service team. They even check your suggestions and bring up new desirable features.

Minpunten: It is difficult to switch between LMS applications. Sometimes you would find it difficult to work with content management.

Squeezed my Teaching World with ease to be with any bio-student globally !

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2015
Dr. aman B.
Professor Microbiology
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I am privileged to be part of wiz IQ LMS since 2007. I got the opportunity to let my students to be with me whether I was in India or US or Canada or whether my students were sitting anywhere globally . The best part I liked was prompt response of help-desk team. I have used screen casts, animations, you-tube videos in my sessions very smoothly using this LMS. I have even combined my face to face sessions with my online attendees in many of the sessions. Honestly I shall feel incomplete without this LMS reason that when I tried other similar systems, they were helpless to load my PPTs loaded with animations and videos.

Pluspunten: 1. Customer support too good.
2. Many attendees in one go can be interacted smoothly.
3. Audio is very clear and smooth during sessions.
4. Recording is perfect.
5. Large PPTs can be loaded easily.
6. Library contents are very well maintained.
7. Making of Tests is too easy.
8. Marketing ideas supported by support Team are too good enough though there is room to improve.

Minpunten: Shall Love If Wiz IQ Team is more Proactive!

Beyond my expectations

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2017
Seçkin G.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Software works perfectly well. I haven't encountered a single problem so far. If you have any questions concerning the use of the software or other things, you always get a satisfactory and prompt reply. They have an incredibly effective customer service so you never feel alone. The system itself never malfunctions, I have taught large classes and it worked without a problem. The functions and the use of the system are very simple and user friendly. You get used to using it within ten minutes.
To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to purchase the product at first. But now I frankly think that I did the right thing. Thank you, guys.

Great Marketing .... Poor Service

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019
Adel A.
Program Director
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: I have experienced to services. Service 1 - VLC:
- Needs improvements on the technical issue that appears continuously.
- Needs better support, especially for premium subscription client.
Service 2 - Developing a learning platform for my institute:
- The project started on 17 Oct 2018 with a delivering date in 75 days. Today is 28 Oct 2019, and WizIQ still stalling!
- Review the "Cons" part, because I feel sorry for myself when I write down my horrible experience with WizIQ again and again.

Pluspunten: The recording and enrolling features. The ability to customize your platform. (I subscribed to the highest package)

Minpunten: - Poor support (they blame you first for any issue, and when you proof they are wrong, they apologise and the supervisor call you :D ... this happened many times)
- Continuous issues during live sessions.
- Uploading problems.
- The treatment before payment is not the same as after, and not the same as when your subscription is about to expire.
- The sales manager has no control over his subordinates. They don't respond to his emails. He even requests clients to contact the founder to complain about the poor support so his subordinates may react!

DON'T BE THE NEXT VICTIM! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2017
Agnes M.
Company Director
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I signed up for a free trial and Mr nice guy ( at first) Srinath Reddy ( Shawn) rang me almost everyday. I must admit, he was so charming and very helpful so before my trial expires, I bought a premium membership. The worst mistake I have ever done in my whole life- I was always careful with this kind of scams but unfortunately, I fell for this trap. He will promise everything and he took advantage knowing that I don't have a developer to help me with the integration. He said he will look after everything from start to finish but minutes after receiving your payment, he starts to disappear and he will pass on your case to different people. These people were not trained to the job so please don't share anything, they ended up messing my live website and it was down for 4 days. I lost huge amount of business hours and they have caused me too much stress and I'm hoping when they see this review, they will remember me again. At present, I ring and email them everyday begging for a refund and as expected, I am treated with no respect at all. With regards to the software, I had some training but it was so fiddly and complicated so it's not really worth it. The bottom line is, these people are professional robbers and I don't know how they stay in business. I am willing to share my contacts if you want to share your experiences with this company. I'm not expecting that I will get my money back but I hope they will be closed down soon and I hope no one will ever have to go through with the stress and worry that they have inflicted. I hope this review will inform and help others.

Pluspunten: Nothing

Minpunten: Fiddly and complicated to use. You have to do everything on your control panel which you will end up messing your content management.

van WizIQ op 5-4-2017

Hi Agnes, it is quite unfortunate to know that you experienced trouble. As a customer-oriented company, it is always our first-priority to provide great experience to our users. However, this time, it seems we left some loopholes and therefore, it caused such inconvenience. We are really sorry for this.

This matter has been taken up with the high authorities in the company and you'll hear from our sales head soon.

Hope to provide you with a better experience in future.

- Team WizIQ

Learning management solutions

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2018
ECB India
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is an easy to use, manageable application but lacks some important features which would make the application more accessible.

Pluspunten: Tracking a course on this app is quite convenient and easy. The tab options are easily available. It has a user friendly interface and the app also manages the study material, documents and blogs cleanly. Multiple courses are easily accessed, with access to specific chat groups for discussions. Recorded classes with past discussion videos are also available all time

Minpunten: The interface is not that interactive and presentable, neither can it be customized. It can be used as mobile application but many documents need extended soft wares to be accessed. Though it is convenient, many a times the app is very slow. Multiple window display should be an option as the software supports working on solved questions.

I have been using many platform but i found wiziQ more stable, more user friendly

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2018
Pradeep M.
faculty
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: it is user friendly also the features provided are a great access.The writting on this platform is smooth.It is more stable.It is the platform which you can trust on.

Minpunten: more subject tool should be provided like if i want to show moving electron in circuit it should show that as i will make class more interesting

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2016
Neet A.
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is such a poor product and the technical issues are ridiculous! The technical team takes FOREVER to respond if at all and the whole company ONLY cares about your MONEY, NOT you and your needs as a customer. I don't know how on earth they stay in business with such poor business practices and such poor customer service. Dealing with these people has been a HORRIFIC experience - they speak to you like dirt and essentially hold your content hostage until you pay/renew!

Pluspunten: When it works without audio or technical issues, it's an ok product.

Minpunten: Too many issues. Too expensive (very overpriced for such a poor product)

van WizIQ op 14-9-2016

Neet, it is truly unfortunate to know about your experience. We will take your words as feedback and will take necessary steps to improve our services. Also, we request you to please share your email id with us so that we can get in touch with you on this and resolve the issues you're facing.

A very bad live course company. wiziq very bad.

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
Bilal S.
Human Resources Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: no technical support. live course sites are very bad. sound bad. They want to have 50 mbps of internet. pity There are many companies that provide quality service at a cheaper price. moreover, liars. the technical support team has no clue. live lessons practice is constantly problematic. students cannot enter the course. they cannot solve problems. Don't waste time with this company. We will give a briefing to be working with this company to the largest university in turkey and turkey kurumuyuz education.

Pluspunten: Good as design. they may say they have done a white label, but this is not very good.

Minpunten: technical support very bad. you were in trouble. The people who sell are now foreign to you. teachers and students remain on screen. they also use api to damage your site. No server distributions. if you do not receive services from you or if you are using Moodle in turkey. you regret and your money goes to waste.

WizIQ is the Backbone of our company!

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2015
Gaurav T.
Schoolleiding
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We have been using WizIQ's services since 2007.
Initially we didn't know what to do with it and how to use it but with the training given to me
I started using it a bit to train selective client in the field of Vedic Mathematics.
Fast forward some years and Wiziq has become the backbone of our company. The Virtual Classroom is amazing and fits entirely with the products and services which we offer. WizIQ is constantly innovating new things to keep up which keeps us up to date with the latest in technology and trends.I would recommend the value provided by WizIQ to every educator and learner.

Pluspunten: #1 Innovative
#2 Robust Virtual Classroom
#3 Amazing Customer care and support

Minpunten: #1 The Audio of the Virtual Classroom can be better
#2 How about having a Skype like messenger service which would coordinate between learner and teachers.

WizIQ is the best!

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2015
Ivica K.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: WiZiQ I discovered 2008. It was for me, the teacher, and for my students,
an incredibly thrilling experience. Online classroom teaching with
face-to-face with students, chat, and a large white board on which
everyone can write, where you can drag and drop YouTube videos, documents,
photo ... it was incredibly exciting for me and the professor for my
students. I relayed their experiences colleagues in the staff, colleagues
on social networks and everyone was impressed.
Since then, and still regularly use WiZiQ and I'm delighted with every new
introduced and which are numerous. I am pleased that my experience could
use this opportunity to share publicly. WiZiQ hat off and keep it up!
WiZiQ has all my recommendations for you. You do not have to believe me.
Try it yourself

Pluspunten: All features are excelent and very usefull.

Minpunten: WizIQ LMS can throw off somebody.

Just a simple Woww!

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2017
Alain F.
Ultrasound Instructor
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Distance Medical Education

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Very valuable for the price. Students and professors enjoy to work using this platform as it has many clear advantages.

Minpunten: Maybe it has it already but chances to upload videos from other sources other than Youtube was not possible.

excellent platform

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017
Danish P.
marketing head

Pluspunten: features
easy to use
smart platform
easy to understand
services are good from backend
your team is very supportive

Minpunten: dependency on internet speed
pricing is little bit high
areas having low internet bandwidth have connecting issues

excellent and user friendly. better than any other platforms available till date.effective .

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2018
Sharad kumar Y.
assistant lecturer
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: students from the remote areas can get knowledge from world class teachers without wasting their time in travelling.

Pluspunten: we can launch the class before we want and it will automatically start on time.it makes learning more effective and easy to understand.

Minpunten: writing should be smoother. but overall it is good.quality of camera should be better.sometimes overlapping of words occur. words get disappear after few pages.

Live Online Teaching

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018
Linda W.
2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: WizIQ allows you to quickly create live instructional sessions. This platform also allows you to sell courses online if you choose to do so. It is easy to use and allows you to incorporate synchronous activities for the learners.

Minpunten: A number of the features are available at an additional cost, which can make the price increase. For example, the virtual classrooms are available at an additional cost. If you need several, it can become quite expensive.