Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Bench

Bench doet de boekhouding van je kleine bedrijf voor jou. Het synchroniseert rechtstreeks met je rekeningen om een overzichtelijke, nauwkeurige en voor het belastingkantoor geschikte boekhouding te bieden.

Meer informatie over Bench

243 reviews worden weergegeven

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Good start, low customization"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I still recommend Bench if you are starting out and a small business under $1 Million in sales. However, as you grow, I would recommend switching to Quickbooks.

Pluspunten: Prior to Bench, we used Quickbooks, and it was lifesaver! We had no idea how to use Quickbooks for bookkeeping and Bench made it easy for us. There was low setup involved and their dashboard was amazing.

Minpunten: As our company grew, we needed more information in our financial statements. At the time, there was low customization with Bench, and we couldn't add or change things in regards to our Profit and Loss statement. Also, at the time, they only did cash based accounting.

van Bench Accounting op 2-3-2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. We are constantly looking to improve our service, and listening to your feedback is hugely important to us!

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Jean W.
CFO
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

"Best Web-based/Remote Bookkeeping Full-Services"

Opmerkingen: Great experience, we've been with them for 2 years now and we will not switch to anything else!

Pluspunten: Extremely professional bookkeepers, easy to use user interface and 100% hands-free. They even have auto-linked bank accounts to pull your bank statements so you don't have to manually send receipts and statements. You can view your dashboard anytime and see live updates on your balance sheet. My CPA loves their books as well.

Minpunten: Sometimes the connection might be off and I'll have to upload documents anyways, and they'll still need my input for returning vendors/suppliers.

Heidi D.
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020

"Great product, worth the cost for peace of mind"

Pluspunten: I like that it's easy to use, comes in a user-friendly format, and simplifies accounting for me. It's dummy-proof! I'm mostly looking forward to an easier tax season with this software.

Minpunten: It's a little expensive for a one-person office, so I wish there were more tiers in pricing. But I like the product and will continue to use it, and understand that it costs money for a good product.

van Bench Accounting op 12-8-2020

Hi Heidi! Thanks so much for the kind words. If you ever feel that your average monthly expenses have decreased, we can always conduct a pricing review to see if you fall into another pricing tier. All the best!

• Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020
Jon C.
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

"Bench Works!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I recommend bench to everyone. They do have their shortcomings, but in my experience it can be fixed by not giving so many clients to one person. My current bookkeeper is great and very prompt on delivering my books each month. I hope she sticks around. YMMV, but keep with it, bench is the best out there.

Pluspunten: My QuickBooks was a mess. I had brought in duplicate transactions from syncing with square and I was going to need to manually adjust thousands of items. Then I found bench! The bookkeepers are relatively easy to get in touch with when you have an issue; you can book a call, chat, etc. Come tax time the year end summary they put together was amazing. It made filing taxes very easy.

Minpunten: The bookkeepers are spread very thin, and turnover is high. I've been with them a little over a year and I've had 3 different bookkeepers. I had to complain about one of them because he wasn't giving me a complete set of books each month. (They ended up giving a month free while they caught up my books.) It costs much much more than QuickBooks and doing it yourself, and you do have someone knowledgeable doing the work, but all than means nothing if your books are fragmented.

Joshua G.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021

"Bench is Amazing"

Opmerkingen: Bench is amazing. As a small business owner I was spending too much time categorizing expenses and correctly documenting items for the P&L or balance statement. Bench offers such an amazing service and any time I had a question or issue my Bench specialist was right there. I would highly recommend Bench to anyone who needs bookkeeping services (and their tax team is amazing as well). Couple all of that with their service team's (big shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) genuine care for you and your company and you have kind of a no brainer.

Pluspunten: The platform is intuitive and easy to use. You speak directly with the individual managing your account, which is nice for continuity. Any discrepancies are easily adjusted or annotated. It exports to multiple file types for integration with other platforms. It links with your accounts so you don't have to manually input everything. AND THEIR TEAM ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOU, which is a breath of fresh air.

Minpunten: Sometimes there are functionality issues with linked accounts, but usually it is because of the security protocols of the bank or account.

van Bench Accounting op 18-3-2021

Wow! Thank you so much, Joshua. We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience. We're excited to keep providing the support you need so you can continue to grow your business!

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2021
Tony L.
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"Best Bookkeeper there is!"

Opmerkingen: Bench always delivers above and beyond and i love their service.

Pluspunten: Bench is an amazing product that is in the cloud. I love that i can access my books from anywhere on the go and get a snapshot of how the company is doing week to week.

Minpunten: There are no cons at this point. I wish they started an accounting arm that tied to bench since their product is so awesome!

van Bench Accounting op 23-9-2020

Hi Tony! Thanks so much for the lovely words! We have a network of CPA's that we can refer to our clients. They are trained on our platform, and work really well with our service! If you're interested, let your bookkeeping team know, and they can guide you with next steps. All the best!

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020
Destiny B.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2020

"Ease of Use and Best Investment Ever"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is great. this is my second time using them. I had to leave the first time while switching my business format but it’s worth the investment knowing that my books are in order in I can easily track my growth and readjust expenses.

Pluspunten: The best thing about the software is hands off. In comparison to other software you have to not only implement the software you have to hire someone to upkeep it/reconcile it every month, whereas this is all in one pricing.

Minpunten: The software may be a little confusing at first but with the customer service they help you navigate how to use the key features. I do wish there was a easier way to download a simple profit and loss and there are some other things that they may not be able to do that you need a CPA for but you at least have all your information in order for the CPA.

van Bench Accounting op 22-9-2020

So glad we are able to work with you again, Destiny. Thank you for sharing your experience! All the best.

• Beoordeeld op 11-8-2020
Nick L.
Creative Director
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021

"Only Do What Only You Can Do"

Opmerkingen: Pleasant interactions with all personnel I’ve spoken with over the phone or via email. Onboarding was easy and comprehensive. The financials dashboard -+ the app is well designed and easy to access.

Pluspunten: Offloading expense tracking was a massive weight off of my shoulders. I now have more time to lead my small team and know that my accounting is in good hands - if there is ever a question or discrepancy they reach out immediately.

Minpunten: Honestly the price. I wish it were significantly cheaper. Much of the expense tracking is already done through freshbooks, other financial input apps have APIs for the Bench team to use as well - so I don’t think the limited personal interactions (which is not a detriment-the less I can talk to accountants the better) warrants the steep price tag.

van Bench Accounting op 18-2-2021

Thank you so much for sharing, Nick! We're thrilled to hear that we have been able to help take a massive weight off of your shoulders!

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021
Byron M.
Attorney
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020

"Bench is great"

Opmerkingen: My accounting was solved using bench, literally it's set it and forget it, these guys are top notch and make your life easy.

Pluspunten: Incredibly supportive staff, intuitive friendly user-interface, provided year end tax portfolio that I could easily give to my CPA. Bench is just fantastic, I can't say enough good things about the way they have handled my accounts for the past 3 years, highly recommend. If you're a professional, this is for you.

Minpunten: The only con here is that I didn't switch sooner.

van Bench Accounting op 26-2-2020

Thank you so much Byron for your kind words! We are so happy to be working with you.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020
Brent W.
Financial Planner
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

"A great value of service for taking care of bookkeeping"

Opmerkingen: Great experience and helpful service. Awesome value since an in-person CPA would be double the cost.
Bench was especially around tax time when it comes to working with me to get my numbers buttoned up.

Pluspunten: The iOS app is simple and easy to use. I appreciate the quick access to messaging back and forth with my bookkeeper, making notes about transactions, and they referred me to Gusto for an integrated payroll service

Minpunten: Some of the features like their Pulse tab of real time bank account syncing and electronic PDF statement syncing are glitchy.

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Chris S.
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019

"Outsourcing to Bench was a Gamechanger"

Opmerkingen: As a small business we're constantly prioritizing big time spends and deciding what's worth us outsourcing and spending money on rather than time. Bench was one that, as soon as we were set up and going with them, we've never looked back. It is not cheap. But it's worth it for us, no question about it!

Pluspunten: We've been using Bench for a few years now and absolutely love it. It can be basically as hand's off as you want. We get an email once a month when they're working on our books, sometimes an extra contact here and there if they provide other documentation throughout the year. And we have our CPA and Bench people in touch with each other which is even more off our plate. As small business owners, bookkeeping used to take a ton of our time, and now it's a breeze. And logging into our account we can look around at where our money is going with a quick glance

Minpunten: I admit we haven't done a ton of digging around in the actual software - our typical use is them contacting us with any categorization questions once a month (and after a couple years there are hardly ever any). I do wish (or can not find how) we could see how much money we're paying/spending on a particular item. So, say, I want to see how much we're spending on just Facebook ads. What I can do is search for "facebook" (and I can specifically search within whatever time period I want, like Q4 2018 or January 2017), but it won't automatically give me a sum of all of those expenses. I CAN see a summary of expenses by category, but by "line item" (like "Facebook" or "AWS") would be even more helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019
Chris B.
Co-Founder
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2020

"Love Bench!"

Opmerkingen: Bench is the easiest way to manage our books online. It's been a huge time and money saver over the last few years.

Pluspunten: I've been using Bench for years now and it's so simple to see and manage my books. When something isn't categorized correctly, I add a comment and it's moved over to the right one. It's been great and easy to use.

Minpunten: The monthly income statements are behind often. I have to ask to get them on time. I wish it integrated with Quickbooks as my CPA can easily manipulate the data for reports.

van Bench Accounting op 12-11-2020

Thanks, Chris! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. We've passed your comments to your team as well! Wishing you all the best.

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2020
Albert R.
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

"Exceptional Services for Small Businesses"

Opmerkingen: Bench executives should develop the bookkeeping platform further to include items that allow the end user to have a total experience. I understand that the goal is to lead bookkeeping into full tech. However, I feel that users want some form of one-on-one service where they are able to meet and greet their bookkeeping expert. What I have experienced with Bench thus far are a series of glitches when adding accounts, not being able to delete accounts, and occasionally having to repeat myself when discussing issues with numerous customer support staff members that are not apart of my bookkeeping team. I feel that by establishing a video conferencing feature to the dashboard, it would be a brilliant opportunity for us, end users, to get to know their experts and to limit any inconsistencies while providing a more personal experience.

Pluspunten: Bench has done a great job of placing most items one would require into a dashboard that makes the bookkeeping experience simple. Customer service at Bench is by far the best in the market! Staff at the company truly believe in the product and provide the end user with an exceptional experience each and every call.

Minpunten: Platform errors and the lack of additional features.

Founder & Creative Director
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

"Makes My Life as a Small Business Owner So Much Easier"

Opmerkingen: I started my graphic design studio in 2005 managing our books through a part-time bookkeeper who'd come in 1-2x a month and we'd then communicate a few times every week.. This system got us through the first 8 years of our business. Though functional, it was a time-consuming process. We used Quickbooks at the time, and I could never get comfortable using it to manage or understand our business's numbers even though our bookkeeper was serving it on a silver platter essentially. I've always felt Quickbooks was made for accountants, not business owners or individuals. Once can argue, it's supposed to be "accounting made easy", but it's really designed with accounting in mind — not business owners. As a business owner I wanted to quickly understand cashflow and profitability. Whereas Quickbooks seemed to that and much more, it seemed like I was doing my taxes every time I went in there. So I started looking for options and that's when I found Bench. And Bench, even back then, had already provided a service ideal for a small business owner like me. I've been using Bench since 2013 now, and I can't imagine running my business without them. It's allowed me to focus on my clients and design work which are revenue generating tasks, instead of accounting which was an anxiety-generating task.

Pluspunten: 1) Uncomplicated Interface — For a non-numbers/non-accounting comfortable individual it's great. It provides me access and understanding to our accounting in a very digestible yet informative manner. 2) Accessible Customer Service/Communications — All the interactions I've had have been professional, courteous, and problem solving driven. It's never "No". Instead if a challenge arises, they've always been proactive in finding a way to address the challenge or question providing options. It's also especially great that you can speak with them or chat with them with no barriers. At first I was very concerned about this since our books are the heartbeat of our financials, and i was quickly at ease after the first few calls and chats. 3) Easy — Once our accounts were synced and Bench had a clear picture of how our business worked, it's set-it-and-forget-it. What used to required a few hours every week for me now has become an hour or two a month. 4) Transaction Verification Made Easy — I especially love how they've simplified this process to almost a game.

Minpunten: 1) Cash based bookkeeping. This was a struggle in the beginning since we were accrual based initially. However upon working with them and our CPA, we've managed to stay accrual based and set up a system where we do adjusted entries after filing taxes. 2) Not Quickbooks. This is not really a con, but should make it clear that if you prefer to stay on Quickbooks, this is not the service for you. They will provide your books as spreadsheets for your CPA to work with. At first I was nervous about this, but it hasn't been an issue. 3) Turnover with bookkeepers — Over the years, we've had I believe 5 different bookkeepers over the course of 6 years due to turnover or what seems to be internal promotions. It has not negatively impacted our service, but I do wish it was less frequent since at times I'd have to remind the new person some of the subtleties of our account.

Emily S.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-11-2020

"One less thing off of my plate..."

Opmerkingen: I am saving myself hours and hours of handling the bookkeeping. I am confident that it is done correctly and I am not missing anything. I like having someone to ask bookkeeping questions to if need be.

Pluspunten: I was hesitant to start Bench because I thought I could handle the bookkeeping for our business on my own. Managing money has always been a strength for me. However, as my company grows I find that I need to keep delegating and removing things off of my plate. At the same time as a business owner I like to keep as much cash inside the company as possible. I finally gave the free trial a chance and it has been the BIGGEST weight off of me. I know that my bookkeeping is totally taken care of and done professionally. The stress of organizing everything for taxes is lifted off, and I know that I always have someone working on it everyday on my behalf. Anytime I have questions I get an immediate response along with very valuable advice. I am a Bench customer for life!

Minpunten: I don't like that it keeps disconnecting to my bank account. We've had a few technical issues with that. It can be very time consuming and frustrating especially since I am extremely busy already. I also have to confirm purchases from months prior and that can take a long time! When I confirm those purchases it is usually 30+ transactions and at that point I don't even remember all of them so it takes a while for me to locate receipts. I really dislike that too. I wish it were less expensive for us a small business owner as well.

van Bench Accounting op 12-11-2020

Hi Emily! We're thrilled to hear that we have been able to take one more thing off your plate. We have also shared your feedback with your team! A member of our Client Success team would also love to connect with you regarding your pain points. We will be reaching out via email shortly!

• Beoordeeld op 9-11-2020
Tony A.
Photographer
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

"Finally a one stop shop"

Opmerkingen: So far so good! Love seeing reports every month.

Pluspunten: I love that I can finally focus on what I do best. Customer service is friendly and answers all questions in a timely manner.

Minpunten: An online chat would be great for faster response. Since I don’t want to be on this platform very often, when I am, I’d like answers quickly.

van Bench Accounting op 14-6-2021

Hi, Tony. It's great to hear that you've received the support you need to focus on other areas of your business! Your bookkeeping team can always be reached via the message feed, should you have any questions about "Huck LLC's" bookkeeping. Thanks for being with Bench!

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021
Paul F.
PMHNP
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-10-2020

"Affordable yet Robust Bookkeeping"

Opmerkingen: I have been satisfied with Bench, and it takes a lot off my mind.

Pluspunten: The staff at Bench are responsive and helpful. The software is user-friendly. The price is less than most of its competitors.

Minpunten: The bank integration does not always function right with the credit union I use.

van Bench Accounting op 12-11-2020

So glad to hear we've been able to take some stress off your plate, Paul! Thank you for being with us!

• Beoordeeld op 13-10-2020
Rahul S.
CoFounder
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Easy to use, great customer service"

Pluspunten: This was super easy to set up and describe exactly what I was using it for. other providers took ages to figure out how to integrate my Amazon sales but Bench just got it!

Minpunten: The pricing was a bit on the higher side especially the catch up accounting that ended up being a large lumpsum in my case!

van Bench Accounting op 18-2-2021

Thank you so much for sharing, Rahul!

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
M. brandon L.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Extremely happy with my choice!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, really great! They're super helpful. Most of the time they're quick to respond, but at times have needed to have an extra poke to get a response. That is a rarity. Usually, I'll hear back from someone by the next day at the latest.

Pluspunten: Having all the data to see my business stats has been really helpful. They call it the "Pulse" which shows you the health of your business with a way to visualize how you're doing over time. I like that a lot. Bookkeeping is really easy for me now and I'm thankful I outsourced it. I just connect my accounts and drag and drop invoices and receipts that I scan or receive into the documents section and they take care of things. They also provide a nice, clean, easy to understand summary at the end of each year so my accountant can do my taxes easily. I have no regrets going with Bench. It definitely saves me a lot of time and stress.

Minpunten: I wish there are some nice comparable summaries like percentage growth or changes month to month, by quarter, and YoY. Prices still feel a little high to me and I wish there was an option for invoicing and receiving payments into my checking accounts.

van Bench Accounting op 12-8-2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's great to hear that we have been able to take away some stress. We've also shared your feedback with the appropriate parties for further consideration!

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020
Samantha G.
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2020

"Huge help for an entrepreneur"

Pluspunten: Bench was critical in helping me with catch up books for tax time. Being able to upload reports easily from my bank and various credit card processors made things so much easier, and the bookkeepers learned quickly how to categorize the transactions. I'm not sure when I would have caught up on my historical books without Bench. Going forward from there has been very easy as well. I've been able to link the reports to my card processing software and bank, and get updates as they have questions. So simple! I find the monthly reports easy to understand and its given me a much clearer picture of my numbers.

Minpunten: The only challenging initial integration was with Paypal- myself and the Bench team member had a hard time linking everything. We resolved it and I didn't have that issue with other accounts. I do wish that this software integrated with my invoicing system, so I could easily see where the profits were coming from. However, I use that system's reports to get a good idea of what's bringing in income.

van Bench Accounting op 24-12-2020

Hi Samantha, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're happy to hear that we were able to help get your bookkeeping up to date. We're excited to keep providing a simple and easy bookkeeping experience moving forwards!

• Beoordeeld op 15-12-2020
Jonathan B.
Partner
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-8-2020

"Excellent Book Keeping Software For Running Your Business"

Opmerkingen: Understanding the financial health of our business has been critical in making decisions both long and short term. Bench helped free up the minimal time that we as business owners have and spend more of that time focusing on our business, which has been very helpful.

Pluspunten: It was great to see a breakdown of all three financial statements for our business, both from a macro and micro perspective. Being able to pull up accounts and see specific transactions from desktop and on the go through mobile was indispensable in running a healthy business and planning for the future. The messaging system was prompt and efficient for keeping in touch with our book keepers and account manager with any pressing questions. They were always very professional and did high quality work. Any questions or concerns with categorization and interpreting information were answered well.

Minpunten: I think it would be helpful to expand the software to allow for the dropping of all receipts into our account in order to have a one stop location for accessing and printing receipts for accounting and tax purposes. We were informed that only high ticket items needed receipts, and so we ended up using other third party software to track mileage and keep track of receipts.

van Bench Accounting op 23-9-2020

Hi, Jonathan. Thanks so much for sharing your kind review! We also appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We have shared this to the appropriate teams.

• Beoordeeld op 25-8-2020
Scott S.
Owner/Operator
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

"Enjoying Bench Accounting for my Small Business"

Opmerkingen: Bench helps me stay on top of my bookkeeping and know that my "i"s are dotted and "t"s are crossed.

Pluspunten: I like how simple it was to connect my bank accounts as well as third party payors (eg. paypal, stripe). The interface is intuitive to navigate and uploading receipts using my custom email is a nifty trick!

Minpunten: I wish linking to Bench Tax or having some sort of tax center was a bit more seamless.

van Bench Accounting op 28-5-2021

Hi, Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our interface user friendly, and that your team has been able to help you stay on top of your finances!

• Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021
Marie M.
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020

"Bench dropped the ball & gave me a partial refund."

Opmerkingen: I tested Bench out at the end of 2019 and then hired them for my entire 2020 books. In the beginning, they were on top of things. Then, mid-summer they dropped the ball. My account got passed to another team, and they didn't even touch my books for months. It was a mess. I reached out to customer service and they did give me 2 months of a refund, because the customer service rep (who was very kind & courteous) saw what I saw. In December, I requested for my bookkeeper to fix some miscategorized transactions and later asked, "Hey were those fixed?" She said she fixed them, which was a blatant lie! On top of all of that, it took them about TWO MONTHS to do my final end of year books that I could pass onto my CPA. I was told they were uploaded, but then they weren't there when I looked for them. I had to request, "Please upload them again." They apologized and did so right away, but by the time I saw them, thank goodness for the COVID extension, because I literally didn't have my deliverables from Bench until April 2020. My filings would have been late.

Pluspunten: Bench is easy to use and navigate. In the beginning, they were fantastic at answering questions I had to help understand how my bookkeeping was being handled. That's about the only good thing I have to say.

Minpunten: I spent more time dealing with Bench all year long than when I was doing my own bookkeeping on a simple spreadsheet. I expected a learning curve in the beginning. They promised it would get easier "as we learn about your business and transactions," but I found month after month that the same transactions got flagged needing my input. Then, when I did thorough checks on my books, I found several transactions not in the right category. The other thing I didn't like was that my bank constantly needed to be reconnected. I truly felt like I spent more time handling Bench than I would've spend just doing my own bookkeeping.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020
Dez E.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020

"Clean"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been that Bench is personable, intuitative, and user-friendly.

Pluspunten: What we like most about Bench is their level of customer service. From setup to now, the team has been here with us and is extremely easy to reach out to. Beyond this, the interface is very clean, quick to load.

Minpunten: There are some accounts that can't be automated, but we understand this. That aside, we would like to see Bench expand and offer more all-in-one service beyond book-keeping and tax returns or make any partners more accessible (virtual CFO, CPAs would be great).

van Bench Accounting op 12-11-2020

Hi Dez! Thank you so much for your kind review. We also appreciate the feedback! Wishing you all the best.

• Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020
Guy F.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2021

"Life and Business Changing"

Opmerkingen: In the wake of COVID I left the agency I was at to do my own agency. While I had my business as a side-agency for a number of years and applications like Freshbooks and then Quickbooks Self-Employed helped me manage things I dreaded tax season and all the work I needed to do every year. During COVID I had to get my business up and going, get clients, execute projects, and get things done. I had zero time for managing my books. When the end of the year came up I dreaded the work that was ahead of me with several big projects in progress. Then, through the service I use to pay my contractors, I found out about Bench and it has changed my business AND my life. Bench took 15 months' worth of books that needed to be done and assigned them to a "catch-up" accountant. He went through everything, classified all my expenses, and had a simple way to ask me to review anything they need clarification on. They pulled difficult things to deal with like my processing fees from Stripe and instantly accounted for them. On top of that, having an honest to goodness accountant and accounting team to know how to PROPERLY set up a Chart of Accounts and classify expenses was game-changing. This service easily pays for itself in the time it saves me and the peace of mind it gives me.

Pluspunten: - An accounting team to get me on track.
- Tax resources with their Bench Tax service.
- A beautiful interface that is easy to understand and use.
- Superb customer service with timely replies to any questions you have.
- An easy way to review anything your team needs clarification on, I rarely spend more than 5 minutes a month classifying expenses for them.
- EXPERTISE, Bench isn't just software to do your books, THEY are doing your books, understand small businesses and bring accounting expertise at a very affordable price.
- Completed my taxes easily and reduced my tax burden, it was the most painless tax process I've had in years.

Minpunten: - Communication early in Bench Tax could be improved but I mostly put this on me for being behind.
- Having a separate signon for Bench Tax is a bit of a pain but not a big deal.

van Bench Accounting op 8-7-2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share this positive experience with us, Guy! We're so happy to hear that the Bench platform, the expertise of your bookkeeping team, and timely client support have taken the burden of bookkeeping and tax filing off of your plate. Thank you for being with Bench, Guy!

• Beoordeeld op 6-7-2021