Over Zingtree

Met Zingtree bouw je eenvoudig interactieve beslissingsbomen, callscripts, proceshandleidingen, diagnostische systemen en nog veel meer.

Meer informatie over Zingtree

Looks nice and functions well. We chose Zingtree above other platforms because of its integration with ZenDesk.

The Virtual Designer is also TERRIBLE and I had to write out each of the nodes on sticky notes on my wall to make any sense of this thing after it got to a certain size.

Beoordelingen van Zingtree

Waar voor je geld

Zingtree heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 95 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zingtree eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (95)

Yogesh
Yogesh
Sr. Product Engineer in India
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Love it! Use to create comprehensive trees to assist support teams

Opmerkingen: Execution Accuracy.
Operational Efficiency
Improved resource utilisation
Improved experience for our support teams.

ease of creating content integration with Wordpress - which hosts our knowledge base. Extremely professional Technical support . support team come back to me in few hours not days. Seamless purchase I recommended a feature and they had the technology but they hardened it very quickly. So Webhooks is a great addition.

cost. could be more economical. If your tree is very complex with hundreds and thousands of moving pieces - you've to build your trees 'outside' of zingtree . I use workflowy instead and then circle my way back to Zingtree.

Associate Attorney/Manager of Training and Devolpment in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Quick, efficient, great training tool. Downside is it can be sometime glitch y.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Compliance is 100% improved from this time last time. There is another huge bonus in that it has reduced the time required for our team members to understand and use the script. However there are numerous communication issues it has with salesforce that create major issues in the pitch and flow. These mistakes while easy for me to identify are not easy for team members to fix.

Ease of use for team members. Great scripting tool for compliance. Greatly reduces on boarding time.

It can be glitchy and screens can lock. Not frequent but creates disruptions for team members.

Fran
Service Manager in Nederland

Very easy to set up and edit

3,0 5 jaar geleden

I liked the easy set-up, it did not take a lot of time before we had a base version running. Editing is done on the spot with no fuss. Nice clean design (finished product).

Editing mode can be a bit cleaner graphic wise. The editing itself is easy once you know how. I do think that the editing menu can be improved. More templates would be a nice addition

5 jaar geleden

Hi Fran - Thanks for the review. If you have any specific suggestions on how to improve editing, we'd love to hear them. Just about all of our product updates are customer driven. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you'd like to share your ideas. Thanks, Bill Dettering Zingtree https://zingtree.com

Brooke
Brooke
Associate Technical User Support Analyst in VS

Zingtree was just what we needed for our call center to troubleshoot!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, easily customizable, great for new hires and scripting alike!

Great for new hire training as well as existing employees scripting! Zingtree has added many new features and functionality upgrades over the past year that have made wonderful improvements.

Sometimes it takes a while to get someone to respond when you submit a question or enhancement request through customer service or tech support but they always to respond and help out as they are able!

Campaigns Manager in Filipijnen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers

It is pretty easy to use and customize.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Made my life easier in terms of conveying directions to end user. Very user-friendly for both end user and development. The interface is relatively easy to navigate and has tons of application in our line of work.

As the product is easy to use. The interface is not really complicated and pretty straightforward. And based on what Ian using the product for, I have nothing negative to say about the product.

Muhammad
CEO in Pakistan
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

" Easy and a Perfect Software to connect to your team " within seconds.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have an excellent experience using this software . I rate 9 out of 10.

I'm using this software to connect with my team and build a connection so we can easily communicate so this software is accessible, flexible, and powerful enough to meet our criteria. its functions and themes are also impressive and relaxable users.

Sometimes I face issues regarding new connections or adding new members. Or sometimes its server is down due to heavy traffic.

Crystal
Crystal
Marketing Content Developer in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Make Your Own Knowledge Base

5,0 6 jaar geleden

We used Zingtree as a knowledge base. What a great way to create "interactive" help for consumers. Zingtree makes it easy with multiple ways to build. There is a bit of a learning curve, but not much. There's so many things you can do with Zingtree, the possibilities are endless. Good for ANY industry.

We had to move away from Zingtree because of the cost. You have to pay per click...there was no way to IP filter, etc. As our business grew and we became more successful, the cost of Zingtree went up. It just wasn't a viable option for us, but Zingtree was so nice when we told them we were moving away. We sung their praises from the rooftops! A great product that I continue to tell people about today. :)

Lasse
Lasse
Operations Manager in Denemarken
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use with ALOT of advanced possibilities.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More fcr, easy internal and external help center

The easy go to approach. It is easy to get going and there is a lot of guides and inspiration available + good support!!

It could be more advanced with possibilities to do more but that will possibly mess with the easy go to approach for new comers.

Alexis
Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Zingtree was the perfect solution for an interactive troubleshooting walkthrough tool.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Zingtree's backend interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly. U.S. Boiler has been able to easily and accurately create troubleshooting walkthroughs for U.S. Boiler products. These walkthroughs are utilized by our customer base. The troubleshooting scenarios are easy to update and allow us to embed videos and imagery to better demonstrate how to solve certain issues.

The only issue I've experienced with Zingtree is the sizing of imagery. My images were not responsive to mobile devices. However, I did reach out to a representative of Zingtree and my problem was promptly resolved.

Riyaz
Riyaz
Global Director of Training in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Zingtree is an excellent decision tree tool that can be used with our employees and our customers.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very fast onboarding of employees and customers!

The versatility of Zingtree makes it the ideal candidate for our decision tree needs. The price makes it even more suitable for our company. I don't know of too many other companies that can pack that much functionality for that price. Awesome value for money!

The learning curve can be a drawback but once you have practiced with the product a few times, it's fine to work with.

Jessica
Training Supervisor in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Easy, convenient, helpful

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As the Training Supervisor for a company I get wide range of benefits from the use of Zingtree. From the classroom, to the floor, and finally continued education there is benefit from Zingtree along the whole way.

I love the smooth user friendly interface. The flexibility in creating job specific trees. The complete ease of use for a wide variety of agents. It takes a lot of guess work out out of difficult systems.

The development of existing trees can be a little hard at times. Especially when the tree is very large. It is very easy to get "lost".

Melvin
Director, Business Solution Design & Support in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great product...Extremely flexible tool for the contact center environment.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to improve quality and onboarding of contact center staff.

It's flexibility and reliability is what makes the product stand out from similar applications. Would recommend it to ay company that requires a flow three solution.

The form aspect of the tool could use a little improvement. We would like to be able to more easily create forms and transmit the data to our data warehouse.

Mathieu
Knowledge Manager in Frankrijk
Bouwmaterialen, 10.000+ werknemers

Good product, with many upgrades.

Opmerkingen: Better support quality for our level 1 SD

- Easy to use (Admin and agents) - Many new feature added the last 6 monthes - Easy html customization

- Complex trees can be long to load (in visual designer mostly) - Can't copy tree question from a tree to another tree, you have to open question and copy paste the content

Kevin
Customer Care Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Very functional automated troubleshooting

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Allows easy customization with videos, pictures, and links. Customers can assist themselves without needing to use a contact form.

-Gets very messy and convoluted with large trees -Reports could be better set up to provide tracking and session information

Christine
Business Operation Developer Intern in VS

Challenging at first but after a couple of days it become easy.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like that it is easy to use when you actually start using it and you are up and running. I also like the fact that the interface of the tree when it is done looks amazing, and that you can change colors and themes easy.

I don't like that I cannot download the tree as a pdf or high quality picture. When I download it now, it looks bad and when I tried to zoom in on the tree it gets all blurry. It is also pretty hard to rearrange the tree once you start out, because if you have a complex tree it is hard to follow, especially since you cannot print it.

Filip
Senior employee IT Helpdesk in België

I'm a new user but it is so intuitive in use ...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It gives us the possibility to increase the self-reliance of our EndUsers

The ease of use, make complex things easy. Ease of use to link multiple decision trees in just one big roadbook for solving rather complex IT problems for EndUsers

I 'mis' the possibility to change the font of the Enduser view I 'mis' the possibility to change the fontsize of the Enduser view I 'mis' the possibility (or have not found it yet) the possibility to give imported pictures 'relative" sizes which follow the size of the popup for the EndUser view

Tashay
Customer Care Manager in VS

We are using Zingtree in our contact center to streamline our call handling process.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I love the support, it is exceptional. I also like how easy it is for my agents to use. The presentation of the flow once you create it, also is awesome.

It isn't that intuitive and it can be hard to find videos to show exactly what you need to do. When I am trying to set up flows I often have to reach out for help, that is a little frustrating for me. I also hate that the system doesn't connect with some of our internal systems, our agents log in to way too many systems as is.

Jose
Tier 2 in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Better flow of work

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I work on a team where we have lower techs troubleshooting issues before it gets to me. Zingtree has been extremely helpful for when my team or myself are not available, for the other techs to see what we have built up on how to resolve some issues.

Zingtree can sometimes be a pain to build up but could just be user error.

Vincentas
Vincentas
Customer Experience Manager in Denemarken
Draadloos, 51-200 werknemers

We tried to use it for internal training and it should not be used this way

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Build internal knowledge base and troubleshooting tool

Easy to build simple "trees" Plenty of different styles that help to customize experience Possibility to add images into questions and options Excellent support

Tree can get very complicated and hard to navigate I think it lacks better UI for more advanced setups where multiple layers are needed

Oliver
Customer Support Lead in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

What a difference a Zingtree can make

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't think that we're Zingtree's typical customer, but they've made every effort to accommodate us and we've reaped the benefits! I know that other companies will talk about cost savings, but from our point of view one of the benefits has been user experience. We've had 1000's of sessions per month, a lot of these sessions are users of our product that previously weren't contacting our support team. Now that we've got Zingtree they are finding the information they need and resolving the problems that they might have otherwise not tried to resolve! Lovely stuff :-)

7 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your support! Happy to have helped your company navigate support more efficiently :)

Chad
president in VS

interesting product poor service and pricing

4,0 5 jaar geleden

easy to use, great features, was able to set some basics up in minutes then a full tree that the team could use in a few hours

customer support is poor, it is either very slow or totally non responsive they also have very odd pricing that changed without warning making it unaffordable

Gadi
Director, Customer Support in VS

pretty good experience, friendly support - open to hearing about feature requests.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

troubleshooting tool for customers on our help center which allows the customer to understand if they have a hardware issue and what to do with it.

We were hoping for more ticket workflow enforcement for the agent side in Zendesk. Need to implement a procedural workflow to guide/restrict agents on how to work a ticket.

Kimberly
Sr Process Business Analyst in VS

Zingtree is very easy to use. I would like more dynamics.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The application is easy to use overall. I prefer to build my trees freehanded rather than using the pre-defined templates.

I would like to see more style options; choices other than just panels or buttons and more font selections would be nice.

PC
Manager in VS

Setup was ok, Reporting was confusing.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

I thing I like the most was the choose-your-own-adventure way our customers could use the software.

The setup was was very difficult especially if the tree had a lot of nodes. Reporting was confusing and it was very difficult to delete test runs or runs per IP easily. Manually doing it 1-by-1 was a chore.

5 jaar geleden

For test runs, we recommend using the "push live" feature. This may not have been available when you first onboarded. Essentially, Zingtree maintains a "development" and a "live" version of a tree. You test against the development version, and then "push" the live version out to your end users. The two versions maintain separate reporting.

Luis
Mkt Manager in Portugal
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

If you need contact center scripting, this is it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Need to establish a decision tree mapping for a contact center team of 5 users.

Easy to use, setup and build process tree mapping and decision for scripting teams. This tool will have your teams hassle free of problems and knowing what to do next in what concerns a decision.

Nothing really. Its easy to setup, develop and implement. Maybe the user experience could be a little more improved when you need to change some paths inside the tree.