marketgoo reviews

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Amanda V.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed this service for the first 3 months of my subscription. Tasks were readily identified and included detailed instructions for implementation. As a small business owner with a former career in tech, I felt tasks were simplified for just about anyone to implement. But only a small handful of the tasks truly impact SEO. With many sites utilizing site builders like Weebly and Wix, there is an inherent incompatibility with some of the Marketgoo recommendations, including the blog features. Blogs have a huge impact on SEO. But the Marketgoo software doesn't recognize the blog structure of those website builders. So every effort made to create one actually reduced my Marketgoo score. Which led me to believe that Marketgoo utilizes its own SEO measurement tool, rather than one that is linked directly to actual search engines. My account auto-renewed despite my attempts to cancel it. Dealing with customer service over email has been a real eye-opener to the backend of this business. My account was cancelled with all data deleted, yet I was not refunded. So I am paid through 2020, but with so way to access all the work I put into my site up to this point. I made appointments through their scheduler for a phone call with a live person, but no one ever called. I am so frustrated. I am giving it a last go over email to utilize the service for the next year since they refuse to refund my subscription fee, but if my data can't be restored, I will have my bank issue a chargeback.

Pluspunten: Well-designed interface
Detailed instructions to implement tasks
Frequent email reminders to implement tasks
Competitor comparisons

Minpunten: Unresponsive customer service
Billing / cancellation terms are unethical
Only a small handful of tasks have a true impact on SEO; a lot of it is fluff
Blog tasks aren't fully implementable with site builders like Weebly; results in a lower SEO score as a result
Email reminders began to sound like a broken record for tasks that were already completed or unable to be completed due to incompatibility with Weebly

van MarketGoo op 20-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, we'd like to clarify some points you have raised:

- Our cancellation terms and terms of use has always been public and available for request at ANYTIME for every customer we have.
- Your support records show that you were informed of the policy that applies to the type of your subscription and even though you mentioned that you have cancelled renewal, our system doesn't have ANY occurrence of such events especially on our technical activity logs.
- Our support generously offered an extension of your subscription even if it goes beyond the policies for cancellation.
- MarketGoo never deletes ANY data as the changes are made on your website and not within MarketGoo, so basically you just need to input the previous data and you still have the same website analytics.
- Blog features was clearly not an issue with MarketGoo as we are not website providers
- MarketGoo SEO scoring has always been a proprietary algorithm we have communicated since then.

Pretty Amazing for What You Get

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Heather F.
CEO Music for Young Violinists
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Super friendly people, REAL PEOPLE, that reach out ASAP with help whenever I needed it.

Pluspunten: Easy, easy, easy. I am not a specialist in computer stuff and needed a service to break it down into layman's terms and make SEO easy.

Minpunten: Some of the things that would come up were not relevant. For example, when reviewing my site it would count all blog pages in a category as having repeated titles. Also, all the RSS feed images came up as unlabeled which was less than ideal.

van MarketGoo op 19-9-2018

Thanks for your review, Heather! We love working with such a diligent and eager to learn user!

We'll work on improving the ALT-tag detection and we've been testing a workaround for the blog title issue which seems to do the job well. We'll reach out personally with the instructions.

Easy seo for a newbie

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2018
Mark paul P.
Ocularist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Its very user friendly. They made sure they put all the instructions.

Minpunten: It feels like its not compatible with some ios devices. And also shows some bugs with weebly

van MarketGoo op 31-10-2018

Thanks for your honest review, Mark! We've kept an eye on your website and we know that you've worked hard on your SEO, keep up the great work and thanks for being a MarketGoo power user!

Good to get a baseline

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Randy J.
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helped with key words and broken links.

Pluspunten: It does a nice job but it can only take you so far...

Minpunten: There were a few bugs that did not allow the dashboard to reflect the actual results.

van MarketGoo op 11-2-2019

Hi Randy, thanks for your honest review! We're glad you found value with the keywords and links features. We've just launched a new interface and are improving the recommendations and score so you can get even more precise results. We'd love to give you a free consultation session to give you some guidelines if you'd like to do some more advanced SEO.

MarketGoo Review

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2018
Marc S.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Everything has been great so far. Its one of the easiest programs I've used

Pluspunten: How easy it was to connect to all my social media and how it walked me though step by step to improve my seo

Minpunten: There was only a few lil things I didn't like about the software but mostly it was because I didn't understand how to run it. I just called Marketgoo customer service and they walked me right through it.

van MarketGoo op 7-10-2018

Thanks for your review, Marc! Keep up the great work with your SEO.

Easy To Use

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019
Tammy D.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Detailed instructions to remedy problems

Minpunten: Some duplicate and unnecessary problem areas

van MarketGoo op 12-2-2019

Thanks for your review, Tammy! We're glad you find MarketGoo helpful and we're working on streamlining our recommendations in order to improve your experience.

Satisfaction

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2019
Kevin A.
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It was easy to set up and use. I didn't have to worry about the task of looking into things and the joyless of it being tied to our website

Minpunten: I hate just throwing money away, and I found using the services. My company wasn't seeing any benefits from this service

van MarketGoo op 11-2-2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for your honest review. We're glad you found it easy to use and we'd love to talk with you again for a free consultation session regarding how you can get some quick SEO wins for your site.