Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Quire

Quire is een samenwerkingsprogramma voor projectmanagement waarmee je taken en subtaken in een unieke boomachtige structuur kunt organiseren.

Meer informatie over Quire

Finally, I've completed my project management app search with Quire. I want the kanban feature and gnatt charting without the pricetag that comes with and Quire supplies it all.

Quire doesn't have an android app yet and that is a big worry.

Beoordelingen van Quire

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Quire heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 233 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Quire eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (233)

Emma
Emma
PhD Researcher in VK
Research, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quire is great for helping me manage my PhD

5,0 5 maanden geleden

It's very easy to use. It helps me plan daily talks as well as see the bigger picture. It's easy to add subtasks (e.g. keyboard shortcuts). I can easily schedule specific times I want tasks completed by, and can get sent reminders on my iPhone, which helps me stay on task. The fact that it is free for student members is amazing.

I cannot think of anything, Quire meets all of my needs.

Matthias
CEO in Duitsland

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Quire is a great budget friendly Asana alternative

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is a great tool for the budget and works well.

The best features of Quire are the vertical timeline calendar view with drag and drop from tasks scheduled for the day, Gantt timeline view and filters. It is easy to use and gets the job done. It's also cheap and has student discount. It is very versatile and pretty feature complete. I used it every day. The customer support is very fast and good. It is easy to implement in the company and integrate with other tools with zapier integration and csv import.

The UI and UX are pretty good, but not amazing. It sometimes feels just a bit clunky. Also, sometimes it is missing features that would seem obvious.

Jonathan
Shift Leader in VK
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not a bad product, too expensive to juystify

3,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not had any problems using the free version. Slightly annoying when it loses the filters when you update it, though.

Good limited version for free, even if some functionality has been removed since launch.

I hate subscription based pricing, its a total con.

Gregory
Director in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A great produce that deserves more attention

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely great, I have been using it for years and plan to keep using it. It's one of very few tools that I will always come back to because it just works.

Ease of use is my priority when using a task or to-do tracker. It's a side activity to whatever I'm trying to achieve and I don't want my tracker getting in the way. Quire does a great job of being so quick and fluent to use that it's barely any effort to make changes there as I work. My favourite single thing though is how much I can see on screen at once. Because of the compact display I can see what I'm doing, when it needs to be done along with priority and dependencies. No other project management tool I've used can tell me that much at once.

Honestly don't dislike anything, it does what it says it does and it does it well. I think the only thing I could really say is that because it looks so simple I've had trouble persuading teams to use it. There's an assumption that it can't do as much as it can.

Renan
Renan
Web Developer in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best organizer ever used

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It took me a while to find the task and project manager that fitted.
Quire was my champion!

It was all free first and being improved, developed continuously. Eventually it became even better.

Pricing changed after a few years. I guess it was a bit of a disappointment.

Leigh
Leigh
Founder in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Their customer service is amazing. Happy user for many years.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this to organize my entire life. I'm someone who loves/needs to have a massive tree of everything in my life, and Quire achieves this like no other product.

Customer service. They've taken my requests and built features that I suggested, and followed up with me about them. And I've worked with the same customer support folks there for years now.

Little things. The UI for mobile feels a bit slidey a little roundabout for some ways of manipulating tasks. And they're still building out custom fields, etc.

Lucas
Finance Manager in VK
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Quire review

4,0 4 maanden geleden

- Most of the features are free - People do not spend too much time getting used to it

- I cannot assign a deadline to be a specific working day of the month, e.g set the deadline date to be working day 5 of each month - It do not have a calendar view of the deadlines

Mary
Chief Executive Officer in Nigeria
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers

My review on Quire

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Quire has become an asset for managing my busy schedule and the smooth running of my food business

1. Quire has helped me in streamlining my day to day work, both personal and my business related work. I work with to-do lists alot so I like the to do list feature of quire and I use it often. 2. I like the task management feature I assign tasks to team members and track their progress easily. 3. the advanced scheduling feature helps me to arrange my schedule which can be very hectic most time. I recommend Quire for management

Communication such as chats can be improved. it takes time to deliver sometimes

Mohammad Amin
CEO in Turkije
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Take control of your projects, and personal life!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I have a lot going on in my mind and I'm obsessed with organizing. Quire helped me Organize my business, Projects and personal life beyond what I expected!

The app, it's good. But I liked web version a lot more as I found it easier to interact with and use.

Preston
Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great PM software for the price

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I liked the multiple views. It makes project management easier as it can be tailored to each team's individual preference.

I wish there were ways to export certain views, including the Gantt chart.

Jessica
Administration in Australië
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Quire is a really helpful and easy to use tool

4,0 5 maanden geleden

I like how easy it is to add tasks into Projects. I also enjoy being able to contact the support team with ideas for new features and functions. It is great to have the tasks online and others to be able to tick off tasks as they are going.

It would be great to have further reporting functionality and perhaps a Power BI plug in?

Ken
Director of Post Production in VS
(Bioscoop)films, 51-200 werknemers

Great Tool For Keeping A Team Up To Date With The Latest Information

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We work in a business where we have to be on top of things, we can't make any mistakes, and quick / accurate delivery of elements to our clients is paramount. By using a project management system like Quire, we can have a visual status of our various projects, with up-to-date information, contacts and specifications, so we can move at a quicker pace with significantly fewer questions. The support for Quire has been great, with quick responses and excitement over adding new / different features that we have requested. They also "dog food" their software and use the actual Quire service for their FAQ and some support questions, so they know what works and doesn't work.

My team and I work in a high speed environment where keeping track of the latest information via emails, texts, calls and more is extremely hard. Quire has been a great tool for keeping the entire team up to date with all of the latest and greatest information. We don't want anyone to have to refer back to emails to see what is correct, so we make sure that we immediately update the project information in Quire and then everyone is on the same page. We set up a tagging system, so that our various clients and the various facilities we do work at each have a tag with a particular color. As we open up a new project, we will apply the correct tags, so we know at a quick glance who the important players are. This is especially useful as everyone on the team bounces around from project to project, so knowing who is involved and what job # to bill to is very important. Quire handles this all very well. Quire also allows you to attach small files, which is one the main features we use, and possibly the most important. We know that the latest spec sheet is in the project on Quire, so we don't have to search around for it. It keeps our artists on track and asking way fewer questions. Quire's sync is very good and updates very quickly when others make changes / updates. We use the web and iOS versions all day every day.

I feel like the searching functionality could be improved, so when you search for a particular name or client or job name, it only shows you the tasks that match your search. Right now, it only highlights matching tasks in a long list. It makes it too difficult to find a specific old job, so for instance you can copy information from the old job task to a new job task.

Tushant
Animator and Illustrator in India
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple, brilliant and beautiful!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quire's biggest strength is its simplicity, and that has been a boon for me, which is why I've stuck to it. It allows me to plan-out my projects extensively and manage them at a glance, saving me plenty of time and effort in order to get things done.

I've used many task management applications before for their various strengths and functionality in conjunction such as Trello, Keep, Workflowy, etc. at the same time but Quire is an interesting middle-ground. While it doesn't consist of the strengths of the other tools, it sits comfortably in between them and is pretty consistent with one's desired workflow. It's simple enough to quickly manage and navigate through, and has enough complex features for someone like me to keep track of larger projects, whether in a team or simply working solo. Its tag-search system is also fantastic! It allows the tool to get out of your way so that you can put more time and energy on your actual work. Another brilliant idea that Quire has had recently is to have an app-less access to your project via browser shortcut on smartphones. What it does is that it saves a shortcut your phone's desktop so you can access your tasks even if offline just like an app without having to install anything! I love that!

While the desktop navigation is fantastic via short-cuts, Quire seems to be pretty clunky on smartphones. I can still drag around tasks no problem (except for my chubby finger not letting me see where I'm even dropping it), it's really hard to use it to create and manage tasks or plan-out projects on-the-go. This is partly what keeps me from using it on Android, and instead I still rely on Google Keep. Other things may be considered a "con" for some, even though it wasn't for me, but thought I'd mention either way: For one, Quire's strength is in its simplicity, so there may not be features that high-end project-management tools are expected to have, such as the Timeline feature. Personally I did not require it, because Quire's Progress Stats is fine enough for me. Secondly, part of Quire's simplicity aspect goes into how the tasks are managed; when you finish a task, it is removed from sight, therefore out of mind so you can now focus on something else. While it makes you more efficient and productive (provided you've planned things out ahead of time), in certain projects there are times when I'd like to keep track of completed tasks, and it's not really easy to do that quickly in Quire unless you decide before-hand how you intend to use it. But that's just a minor nitpick, so it doesn't bother me that much. Though I do mind lack of Google Calendar integration.

Mel
IT Project and Change Manager in Australië
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Finally a tool with kanban agility AND big picture structure capability

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to get up and running and stick to it. It's easy to end up using tools intermittently - oh I should get organised -> spend time organising -> get busy -> too much effort to organise ->oh I should get organised... So far, I've managed to maintain a consistent level of using it to drive what I'm focusing on rather than it being an after-the-fact overhead which is what most tools devolve to when they're too separated from how we really work.

The thing that Quire does best is exactly what I've struggled with using tools such as Trello. Most of us don't get the luxury of being able to work on only one thing, and keeping track of all the different buckets of stuff without an overarching structure is a cognitive load that can become overwhelming. Quire let's you create a structure containing multiple buckets, create views (sublists) to work with the parts that are relevant for different teams, play with structures until it all makes sense - everything that makes it easy to manage competing priorities and swap "hats". Each focus can then be managed on a board view while maintaining sync with the overall list view. This has become my absolute favourite personal productivity tool and I'm just starting to recruit others so I can prove it in a team context - there is a Trello conversion which worked well for my personal todos but might not be quite as smooth for the mammoth boards we have for dev work. Oh, and, it's absolutely free!!!

It's still pretty new so people don't know about it. There is an app market but few options as yet - for example, integration with Outlook is only with Todos, not meetings, and only one way (Quire->Outlook). I'd love to be able to add Outlook meetings automatically into my Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week board so I don't overload tasks into a meeting heavy day (that reminds me - ability to do recurring tasks is built in, yay!)

Mauricio
Mauricio
Project Manager in Costa Rica
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

The most powerfull PM tool on the market

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Project management with Quire is simple and efficient. The tool offers a clean interface that focuses on scheduling and tracking tasks in a easy and intuitive way. Sharing project plans with project team members is practical and convenient.

Quire is a must-have tool for project planning and tracking. With this tool you can create a schedule in minutes, it is easy to use and comes with a minimal yet powerful interface. Quire even allows non-paid users to access a schedule via an online link, which is one of the main reasons we have been using Quire for almost two years. Highly recommended.

It would be interesting and useful to be able to add dependencies between different tasks. This is a feature we have not yet found in Quire.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

If you're getting started - don't look elsewhere

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm mostly occupied with multiple projects and Quire has given me a way to simply put it across and visualize and switch between them. This simplicity is why I am a fan. Also - I trust the team is up for great work and I'd like to stick around and be a part of their success.

I've used quite a few project management tools but nothing come close to Quire when it comes to simplicity and beauty. But don't be mistaken, it is simple yet very powerful. They have got amazing features to keep a track of your tasks with a detailed history under every project. There is also a convenient shortcut instructions reminding you of the keys to get things done quickly, and in the process, making you use to the entire Quire experience. I rely on collaboration a lot in my projects, and Quire has a beautiful way of messaging and allocating tasks and keeping track of them. Also - love the night mode! The team is also very eager to learn from your feedbacks. Crystal have reached out to me multiple times checking on my feedbacks and also updating on when I can expect certain features I find missing - that is really impressive for a company bound to grow.

When I initially started using it, I found the important piece missing was to visualize my tasks, they have now added that as well with Kanban coming in! But what I'd even more appreciate about is perhaps a few important integrations like Google Calendar. Also, not sure if they have plans to release a web-app tool for MacOS.

Rômulo
Supervisor of design and media development in Brazilië

It is a simple, complete and free system.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Quire offers a simple, unrestricted and intuitive interface based on the task tree idea. You can add hierarchical task lists without any type of constraint, and you can track deadlines, people in charge, teams, priorities and workflows. In this way, quire.io adapts easily to any production reality, regardless of its characteristics. Unlike other complex rules-loaded systems, quire.io gives users the freedom to set their own rules according to the characteristics of the institution or the production flow. High costs for all this? Additional payments at the end of the month? High prices for each user?None of this. The quire is free and entitled to iOS and android apps. Periodically we are surprised with new features.

The quire has some limitations when it comes to filter or crossing information between different projects.

SEO Consultant in Nieuw-Zeeland

Convenient, efficient, effective, simple

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it for task management to organise what I need to do, and assign my team tasks. Also there's a mobile app so I can see what the team is getting done when I'm not at the computer.

I can 'deep dive' doing sub tasks to sub tasks as deep as I like, and each point can have their own deadline, description, labels, comments etc. With other platforms each task only has one deadline but you know, things aren't always that simple. There are big goals and there are little objectives that need to be met to reach those goals, and there are errands that need to be done before you can do those objectives. Quire allows you to plot all these out, assign them to different people and with different deadlines. Its great. Also its free, at least for now.

Its only a little thing and isn't really an issue: When you sort the tasks in order of due date, you don't know which sub-tasks are for what task. So lets say for example you have different clients that all need the same three tasks done for them (task A, B & C), and with different deadlines. When you sort in order of due date, you notice that task A is due tomorrow - but you don't know who for. Unless you clear the sorting, there's no way of knowing. Of course you can just select the specific sub-task, turn off the sort and turn it back on again when you know who it is, but then what about the other sub-tasks? Its only a mild inconvenience and I don't really use the due date sort that often anyway.

Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great, minimal and very useful!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I find myself very well with the quick approach of the creation of the task, both in the list view that board (clearly the inclusion of the task in lost, especially thanks to the tree mode is really fast, also excellent possibility to paste a text and convert it in single or multiple tasks I find myself very well, I hope they never change but always improve, leaving the possibility to have a dignified and democratic free plan, useful for those who do not have to make projkect management his job, but do not want to die in front of a "planned" limitation

Task tree, minimal, ability to customize with formatting and colors both tasks and descriptions, perfect switch between view list and board. At the moment the plan is totally free, I hope they do not fall into the same mistake as their competitors who will cut out the small non-profit groups that can not afford to pay such large sums (the competitors, as well as the programmed obsolescence, ride the threshold between a free useless tool and an honorable pro tool). I hope that the free version will remain identical to the current one and the pro will have additional features

More than cons, I hope that the boards will no longer be in a drop-down list but viewed horizontally just like multiple excel sheets, in which there will be the various Kanban dividers (to do - on gong - complete). The chat section, which they call comments, is not very convenient. it would be useful to have it detached

Zach
Student in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great To-Do list with excellent features and phenomenal customer support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to organize my tasks more efficiently than ever before

The hierarchical ordering of tasks has allowed me to break down my to-do list into extremely organized and manageable goals. The additional functionality of Quire (priority setting, tags, filtered and sorted views, etc.) only adds to their already fantastic platform. Additionally, their customer service is out of this world. Within several days of signing up for Quire, Crystal, a member of their team, reached out to me via email asking how I was liking the product. I responded with a question that was answered within 15 minutes (at 10pm no less). I then responded, adding that I thought the addition of data regarding the time spent on tasks would be helpful, and Crystal emailed back writing that Quire will add a timer feature for such a purpose. Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software and can't wait to see it progress as its popularity increases (as I'm sure it will).

The only thing I would like to see that currently does not exist is the aforementioned timing data for tasks. As I said in my pro column, when I mentioned this to Crystal, I got a quick response saying that a feature would be added, so I can't say I even have any cons.

Sylvia
Sylvia
Architectural Associate in Singapore
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Great Multiple Activities Tracking Package.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Reliable contacts and project employees data management and the progress tracking on various projects is amazing.

Nice features and very stable which allows effective big project teams collaboration and the tracking options are perfect. The creating of all our projects reports is quick and simple and very impressive tool for document sharing and task management.

No issues found on the product and the deployment is easy process and the platforms offers productive services.

Andy
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

High recommened Quire for your team

Simple and easy - the UX and UI is amazing

I dont have anythimg negative to say about Quire

Andre
Financial Broker in Zuid-Afrika
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

The best software you can use for your client-tracking needs....

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Quire is user-friendly and overall a very good product to use...

Easy to use software, that is not difficult to figure out and use to keep your client base up to date...

There is not really anything that I don't like about the software...

Business Manager in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Quire is great

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it and the flexibility. Use it daily and switched to it from another product

Tons of features, and the organization options is top notch

Pricing. It is pretty expensive and doesn't offer a lower tier that fits my needs

Akshay
Software Developer in VS

Among the various task management software apps available, Quire is a gem!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

* Easy to use * Can define a task along with all its attributes (tag, due date, assignee) in a single line without any mouse clicks * Keyboard shortcuts (you don't have to use the mouse!) * Markdown support (this is fantastic!) * Search and filtering capability * Tagging capability * Can set priorities for tasks * Can set due dates and set reminder times * Can highlight text, color text * Hierarchical management (organization, project, tasks) * Ability to move tasks between projects * If using in a team, easy to set assignees * Extremely responsive customer support (5 stars) * Feels very lightweight! (personal opinion) * Can set 'In Progress' and 'Complete' for tasks * Can attach local files and files from Google Drive * Available on iOS, Android and Web What am I missing??? :) Oh yes! All this and yet it's Free! :)

Nothing comes to mind! * Over time I'd like to see different ways of viewing the same data, for e.g. Kanban Style, Gantt chart etc. * In addition to due date, I'd like to set the reminder time while entering a task itself.