Great Tool For Keeping A Team Up To Date With The Latest Information

Ken P.
Director of Post Production
(Bioscoop)films, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We work in a business where we have to be on top of things, we can't make any mistakes, and quick / accurate delivery of elements to our clients is paramount. By using a project management system like Quire, we can have a visual status of our various projects, with up-to-date information, contacts and specifications, so we can move at a quicker pace with significantly fewer questions. The support for Quire has been great, with quick responses and excitement over adding new / different features that we have requested. They also "dog food" their software and use the actual Quire service for their FAQ and some support questions, so they know what works and doesn't work.

Pluspunten: My team and I work in a high speed environment where keeping track of the latest information via emails, texts, calls and more is extremely hard. Quire has been a great tool for keeping the entire team up to date with all of the latest and greatest information. We don't want anyone to have to refer back to emails to see what is correct, so we make sure that we immediately update the project information in Quire and then everyone is on the same page. We set up a tagging system, so that our various clients and the various facilities we do work at each have a tag with a particular color. As we open up a new project, we will apply the correct tags, so we know at a quick glance who the important players are. This is especially useful as everyone on the team bounces around from project to project, so knowing who is involved and what job # to bill to is very important. Quire handles this all very well. Quire also allows you to attach small files, which is one the main features we use, and possibly the most important. We know that the latest spec sheet is in the project on Quire, so we don't have to search around for it. It keeps our artists on track and asking way fewer questions. Quire's sync is very good and updates very quickly when others make changes / updates. We use the web and iOS versions all day every day.

Minpunten: I feel like the searching functionality could be improved, so when you search for a particular name or client or job name, it only shows you the tasks that match your search. Right now, it only highlights matching tasks in a long list. It makes it too difficult to find a specific old job, so for instance you can copy information from the old job task to a new job task.

Simple, brilliant and beautiful!

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2017
Tushant M.
Animator and Illustrator
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Quire's biggest strength is its simplicity, and that has been a boon for me, which is why I've stuck to it. It allows me to plan-out my projects extensively and manage them at a glance, saving me plenty of time and effort in order to get things done.

Pluspunten: I've used many task management applications before for their various strengths and functionality in conjunction such as Trello, Keep, Workflowy, etc. at the same time but Quire is an interesting middle-ground. While it doesn't consist of the strengths of the other tools, it sits comfortably in between them and is pretty consistent with one's desired workflow. It's simple enough to quickly manage and navigate through, and has enough complex features for someone like me to keep track of larger projects, whether in a team or simply working solo. Its tag-search system is also fantastic! It allows the tool to get out of your way so that you can put more time and energy on your actual work. Another brilliant idea that Quire has had recently is to have an app-less access to your project via browser shortcut on smartphones. What it does is that it saves a shortcut your phone's desktop so you can access your tasks even if offline just like an app without having to install anything! I love that!

Minpunten: While the desktop navigation is fantastic via short-cuts, Quire seems to be pretty clunky on smartphones. I can still drag around tasks no problem (except for my chubby finger not letting me see where I'm even dropping it), it's really hard to use it to create and manage tasks or plan-out projects on-the-go. This is partly what keeps me from using it on Android, and instead I still rely on Google Keep. Other things may be considered a "con" for some, even though it wasn't for me, but thought I'd mention either way: For one, Quire's strength is in its simplicity, so there may not be features that high-end project-management tools are expected to have, such as the Timeline feature. Personally I did not require it, because Quire's Progress Stats is fine enough for me. Secondly, part of Quire's simplicity aspect goes into how the tasks are managed; when you finish a task, it is removed from sight, therefore out of mind so you can now focus on something else. While it makes you more efficient and productive (provided you've planned things out ahead of time), in certain projects there are times when I'd like to keep track of completed tasks, and it's not really easy to do that quickly in Quire unless you decide before-hand how you intend to use it. But that's just a minor nitpick, so it doesn't bother me that much. Though I do mind lack of Google Calendar integration.

Wish I found this sooner

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018
Shimon S.
Head of Design and Production
Computerhardware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Most of my project are freelance and project based, so i require a project management platform that will allow me to manage several projects for more than one organization. I had been using Trello for this and whilst it has served be well, it does not have a good structure for organizing tasks and making sure they are followed up, in that sense its a bit too informal. Quire bring structure to the tasks and a simple interface that bring focus to clarity to the project.

Pluspunten: From the moment I first started using it, everything just worked the way it should, incredibly intuitive, none of the bloating or over complicated functionality that other project/task management platforms suffer from. For me the killer feature it the 'tree structure' approach to task management, this is how it should be done, take a big task/project and break it into smaller and smaller manageable tasks. Each subtask has the same feature set as the main task which is exactly how it should be done because why should any task have less importance. The interface is clean and functional, everything is where is should be, it just works. You have Organizations, then projects, then tasks, which is a great way to organize things, especially if you are freelance like me and do projects for a number of different organizations. I am a long time trello user, and for anything looking for an alternative that does more than just kanban, this is for you, it will allow you to really structure tasks and make sure they are followed up.

Minpunten: No Kanban is going to be a big negative for many people, but apparently that is coming soon. Interface might be too simple for some people, or perhaps lacking features such as chat, message board, rich text markup, etc etc, but that could be seen as a good thing by others. Pricing has not been released either, that is something to be concerned about , especially if you invest time in adopting this platform but then it turns out to be overpriced. That is probably my biggest concern at the moment as features can be added all the time, but pricing can be a deal breaker.

If you're getting started - don't look elsewhere

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018
Head of Business Development
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm mostly occupied with multiple projects and Quire has given me a way to simply put it across and visualize and switch between them. This simplicity is why I am a fan. Also - I trust the team is up for great work and I'd like to stick around and be a part of their success.

Pluspunten: I've used quite a few project management tools but nothing come close to Quire when it comes to simplicity and beauty. But don't be mistaken, it is simple yet very powerful. They have got amazing features to keep a track of your tasks with a detailed history under every project. There is also a convenient shortcut instructions reminding you of the keys to get things done quickly, and in the process, making you use to the entire Quire experience. I rely on collaboration a lot in my projects, and Quire has a beautiful way of messaging and allocating tasks and keeping track of them. Also - love the night mode! The team is also very eager to learn from your feedbacks. Crystal have reached out to me multiple times checking on my feedbacks and also updating on when I can expect certain features I find missing - that is really impressive for a company bound to grow.

Minpunten: When I initially started using it, I found the important piece missing was to visualize my tasks, they have now added that as well with Kanban coming in! But what I'd even more appreciate about is perhaps a few important integrations like Google Calendar. Also, not sure if they have plans to release a web-app tool for MacOS.

Extremely powerful yet simple to use

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2017
Jose luis P.
Landbouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Much productive team, that spends less time on email, and more time completing tasks.

Pluspunten: Quire has a very powerful tree like interface to tasks management, and it also is very intuitive, simple and elegant.
The tree can be collapsed / expanded at will for each user, that can filter the tasks in many ways.
Integration with Google G Suite is excellent: Same login procedure, Google Drive, and email of deadlines and all kind of notifications.
Every information is synced online with all users.
Simple to use 'red dots' signal the tasks that had meaningful changes.
Quire adoption is very easy and straightforward. As new users are invited to projects and start to use the simple yet powerfull interface, at no time they realize they could use it to other needs/projects, and start their own projects/assignments to other users. Any new project we can think of is rapidly scathed in Quire. It's viral.
Right after starting to use Quire, we've been dealing with much less emails and calendar reminders, our users focus on tasks directly on Quire.
With Quire, stake holders only set notifications on tasks that they are really interested in.

Minpunten: As simple and powerful, it's easy for new users to mistakenly complete tasks, so we need to sometimes review the 'all completed tasks' panel (or the notification email) to assure those are really done.

Great, minimal and very useful!

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018
Sviluppo Progetti
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I find myself very well with the quick approach of the creation of the task, both in the list view that board (clearly the inclusion of the task in lost, especially thanks to the tree mode is really fast, also excellent possibility to paste a text and convert it in single or multiple tasks I find myself very well, I hope they never change but always improve, leaving the possibility to have a dignified and democratic free plan, useful for those who do not have to make projkect management his job, but do not want to die in front of a "planned" limitation

Pluspunten: Task tree, minimal, ability to customize with formatting and colors both tasks and descriptions, perfect switch between view list and board. At the moment the plan is totally free, I hope they do not fall into the same mistake as their competitors who will cut out the small non-profit groups that can not afford to pay such large sums (the competitors, as well as the programmed obsolescence, ride the threshold between a free useless tool and an honorable pro tool).
I hope that the free version will remain identical to the current one and the pro will have additional features

Minpunten: More than cons, I hope that the boards will no longer be in a drop-down list but viewed horizontally just like multiple excel sheets, in which there will be the various Kanban dividers (to do - on gong - complete). The chat section, which they call comments, is not very convenient. it would be useful to have it detached

Some thoughts after trying Quire

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2016
Bob E.
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been experimenting with Quire, It has some nice features, however I prefer WorkFlowy for its ease of navigation and plainness, but had I not discovered WorkFlowy after Springpad shut down, I would have probably started using Quire because of it's features and functionality.

Pluspunten: There is the option of adding new sub list items to top or bottom of list
There are nice shortcut instructions when hovering over function icon
It is easy to keep track of who is collaborating on a project
Collaboration conversations can be always in view
Quire is a little different from other apps that I have tried. The design and layout doesn't seem to get in the way as much.
There is the ability to add Due Dates and Reminders
I rarely collaborate on projects with others. If I collaborated more often I might be more inclined to use Quire regularly.
I am impressed that Quire developers have reached out to me several times to asking for feedback about my usage and to answer questions that I had.
There is a detailed history of editing of each specific project

Minpunten: Like most other note taking apps available, Quire does have a somewhat rigid structure that gets in the way of productivity for me, but may be useful for others.
Navigation on the Quire screen is a little more spread out than the WorkFlowy screen. Making use of the Keyboard shortcuts is suggested
A few times I unintentionally pressed the complete button and "completed" an item on Android
I find navigating the page, using built-in calendars and other features is unnecessary for what I want to accomplish
Quire is a little slower than WorkFlowy to refresh
I am able to do pretty much everything in Quire that I can do with WorkFlowy, but it is a little more time consuming
The adding tasks and subtasks and breaking them down is a little more complicated in Quire
a benefit of WorkFlowy is that you can compose or copy and paste any portion of your entire WorkFlowy list into an email, letter, article, app or document. There is some exporting of Quire into a CSV document, which can be copied and pasted into a document with some reworking.
As much or as little of your whole WorkFlowy list can be shown at one time #n
Unlike Quire, WorkFlowy does not have predetermined frames to enter text into you can always see the entire text

It is a simple, complete and free system.

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2018
Rômulo F.
Supervisor of design and media development
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Quire offers a simple, unrestricted and intuitive interface based on the task tree idea. You can add hierarchical task lists without any type of constraint, and you can track deadlines, people in charge, teams, priorities and workflows. In this way, quire.io adapts easily to any production reality, regardless of its characteristics. Unlike other complex rules-loaded systems, quire.io gives users the freedom to set their own rules according to the characteristics of the institution or the production flow.
High costs for all this? Additional payments at the end of the month? High prices for each user?None of this. The quire is free and entitled to iOS and android apps. Periodically we are surprised with new features.

Minpunten: The quire has some limitations when it comes to filter or crossing information between different projects.

Convenient, efficient, effective, simple

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2018
Brad M.
SEO Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use it for task management to organise what I need to do, and assign my team tasks. Also there's a mobile app so I can see what the team is getting done when I'm not at the computer.

Pluspunten: I can 'deep dive' doing sub tasks to sub tasks as deep as I like, and each point can have their own deadline, description, labels, comments etc. With other platforms each task only has one deadline but you know, things aren't always that simple. There are big goals and there are little objectives that need to be met to reach those goals, and there are errands that need to be done before you can do those objectives. Quire allows you to plot all these out, assign them to different people and with different deadlines. Its great. Also its free, at least for now.

Minpunten: Its only a little thing and isn't really an issue: When you sort the tasks in order of due date, you don't know which sub-tasks are for what task. So lets say for example you have different clients that all need the same three tasks done for them (task A, B & C), and with different deadlines. When you sort in order of due date, you notice that task A is due tomorrow - but you don't know who for. Unless you clear the sorting, there's no way of knowing. Of course you can just select the specific sub-task, turn off the sort and turn it back on again when you know who it is, but then what about the other sub-tasks? Its only a mild inconvenience and I don't really use the due date sort that often anyway.

Great tool for startups. Very easy to manage tasks and collaborate within the team!

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2017
Anish J.
COO
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The ease with which you can add tasks using keyboard shortcuts. For almost all the other systems I had used, it was very difficult to populate the tasks into the system and hence it didn't work out for our small team. But quire did a wonderful thing managing tasks by breaking a big task into smaller pieces so that everyone in the team is aware of the progress without any email communication. Everytime we introduce a new tool, adaptability is the main issue as employees will be reluctant to use tools. But with quire, it was a breeze. Everyone adapted to it quickly.

Minpunten: Quire doesn't have an android app yet and that is a big worry. Even though they have a very responsive web app which works really good in mobile, the native experience is missing.
Also I would like to have a feature where I can select a member and see all the tasks assigned to that person.

Quire takes the lion's share in the jungle of project management software

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019
Renan S.
Web Developer - Web Entrepreneur
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was an early adopter - I started to use the app from the start.
It seemed to me that time the team behind Quire was skillful, ambitious and serious.
If you see now how much it has improved since I guess it was true.
What I enjoy the most personally is the design and user experience, it feels very natural and reactive.
I can say it will probably suit most of your needs now.

Pluspunten: - Actively developed by a creative team
- There were already quite many apps when Quire started ; they were smart enough do get the best from what existed then and they had good ideas too.
- Good Styling options (Dark theme is one)
- Dates/Calendar management
- Fast interactions / intuitive handling
- Many options to follow tasks lists, boards (Kanban), reporting features, team interactions and team management
- They provide migration tools from other apps (Asana, Wunderlist, Trello...)

Minpunten: At first, the application didn't have as many features, so I have not exclusively used Quire since.
I believe that now it would be possible.

Great To-Do list with excellent features and phenomenal customer support

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2018
Zach B.
Student
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to organize my tasks more efficiently than ever before

Pluspunten: The hierarchical ordering of tasks has allowed me to break down my to-do list into extremely organized and manageable goals. The additional functionality of Quire (priority setting, tags, filtered and sorted views, etc.) only adds to their already fantastic platform. Additionally, their customer service is out of this world. Within several days of signing up for Quire, Crystal, a member of their team, reached out to me via email asking how I was liking the product. I responded with a question that was answered within 15 minutes (at 10pm no less). I then responded, adding that I thought the addition of data regarding the time spent on tasks would be helpful, and Crystal emailed back writing that Quire will add a timer feature for such a purpose. Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software and can't wait to see it progress as its popularity increases (as I'm sure it will).

Minpunten: The only thing I would like to see that currently does not exist is the aforementioned timing data for tasks. As I said in my pro column, when I mentioned this to Crystal, I got a quick response saying that a feature would be added, so I can't say I even have any cons.

Such an intuitive tool to organiza your work!

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018
Lorena H.
Senior Marketing Executive
Industriële automatisering, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are currently using a lot of excel sheets, which means that there are various versions of files and manual work of making sure you don't forget any deadlines. With Quire this process is automated and there is only ONE source. This helps us to be more efficient!

Pluspunten: Quire is so easy to use, because it is intuitive! No need for long introduction sessions or reading a user guide. I signed up and /I knew immediately what to do. User friendliness is a main argument to convince the team that we can bring project management to the next level without spending a lot of time on top of normal work how to do it.
Apart from that the tree-structure is great and it really makes the user think about their projects from the beginning to the end and what is required on each level. I just always have the best possible overview of my projects and tasks thanks to this great tool.

Minpunten: It would be great if the reminder and email notifications could be customized more, so that Quire does not remind/notify you about everything at a certain time. Selecting with project I would like to be reminded of more often than others would be ideal, but this is really just a minor aspect.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Potix op 31-8-2018

Hi Lorena,
FYI, we will let users customize email notifications in the future. That is, you will be able to choose what to get notified of. :)

More than you can ask for. Easy and user-friendly interface

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2018
Sofia T.
Freelance content writer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Quick and simple to use, sync with calendar and great support

Pluspunten: I've been looking for an app that would allow me to track my projects and numerous daily tasks in a simple and effective way, with several subtasks and Android app. I've tested more than 40 apps and I was happily surprised with Quire. First, it is free and yet offers features that allow me to smoothly organize my work and personal agenda. I can sync it with my calendar, filter, sort and organize my tasks easily within a multi-project view. But what impressed me the most was the customer support. They asked for feedback, provided quick guidance and replied to my queries. This is something I consider very important and I've seen paid apps not replying at all to my queries so for Quire team... 5* and counting :) The app looks and works great too. I'm loving it!
Can't wait to see further development

Minpunten: Being a free tool, Quire offers more than the basics, especially when comparing to paid competitors. I'd love to see a time tracker and maybe a generic tasks Dashboard (Kanban or similar) as I'm very visual :) But overall, for the price you pay (zero!) it's the best I've tested so far

unlimited tree based task maangement which is great to submit task(s) as detail as you want.

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018
Cuma E.
management
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can manage task as detail as I want, it become more beautiful with markdown support and the task repetition feature helps a lot user with repetitive tasks.

Pluspunten: tree based todo list.
customize-able repetitive task scheduler.
cool task filter.
awesome markdown support.
dead simple tags management.
monochrome dark theme.
offline mode support.
almost mouse-less.

Minpunten: "my task" positioned on the left panel not in the main panel. it would be great if they could displaying my task like smartfolder. all of my task automatically classified into each related project in one page. it would help me to focus only on my own tasks. I don't need to pay attention to any other task that aren't mine.

Among the various task management software apps available, Quire is a gem!

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2018
Akshay N.
Software Developer

Pluspunten: * Easy to use
* Can define a task along with all its attributes (tag, due date, assignee) in a single line without any mouse clicks
* Keyboard shortcuts (you don't have to use the mouse!)
* Markdown support (this is fantastic!)
* Search and filtering capability
* Tagging capability
* Can set priorities for tasks
* Can set due dates and set reminder times
* Can highlight text, color text
* Hierarchical management (organization, project, tasks)
* Ability to move tasks between projects
* If using in a team, easy to set assignees
* Extremely responsive customer support (5 stars)
* Feels very lightweight! (personal opinion)
* Can set 'In Progress' and 'Complete' for tasks
* Can attach local files and files from Google Drive
* Available on iOS, Android and Web
What am I missing??? :)
Oh yes! All this and yet it's Free! :)

Minpunten: Nothing comes to mind!
* Over time I'd like to see different ways of viewing the same data, for e.g. Kanban Style, Gantt chart etc.
* In addition to due date, I'd like to set the reminder time while entering a task itself.

Quire helps me keep a tab of my project progress and updates.

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2017
Shiny P.
Product Development Manager
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It makes me more organized in my work. At the same time ensures that I keep everyone updated about my project progress and updates.

Pluspunten: User interface
Timely reminder
Collaborative work environment
Tags
Option to export all the tasks

Minpunten: No Calendar feature
Cannot have more than 1 person assigned to a task
Android app is not up to the mark

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Potix op 29-8-2017

Hi Shiny,
We do support sync with Google Calendar, iCal and Outlook Calendar (see here: https://quire.io/w/Getting_Started_with_Quire/13/Sync_to_Google_Calen...) and also assign more than 1 person to a task (see here: https://quire.io/w/Getting_Started_with_Quire/3/Assign_a_task_to_you...). :)

To-Do List and Helpful

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, this site helps me put my tasks and assignments together. I love how I can focus on this because this helps me when assigning projects with my team. This site helped me when I was looking in the past for a site like this. This site helped me figure out how to keep my tasks list organized and not all over the place. Perfect site!

Pluspunten: I like how I am able to create a to-do list and assign some of the to-do lists that I have to certain people who are working on certain assignments with me. I also love how the calendar option is right near it to help me assign the calendar dates and to also help me if I need to remind myself on what day the assignment is due. I can put tags in each to-do list without any problem and I don’t have to confuse myself when trying to do this. I like how it’s easy to do. I love the option on the left-hand side of the screen that helps me focus on my most recent or active tasks. I can focus on just a few. This helps me keep my mind together when figuring each task out or each task assignment out. I also love how I am able to customize each tag and I love how the overview option shows each of the projects/tasks that I am working on. The diagram breaks it all down and I can see each one clearly.

Minpunten: I dislike the member option area where each member is assigned. I like how some of the tabs areas are on the left side of the screen, but this tab would be nice at the top of the screen. So, I can see each one and every person that is assigned to each task. It would be nice to have an option button at the top. Nothing complicated just so we can just bring down the person’s name and add them to each task. I also dislike the colors on this website. It would be nice if the colors were different or more unique.

Quire (hey, I get the name now!)

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Substitute Teacher
Tekstschrijvers, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: So far so good!

Pluspunten: Quire makes team collaboration a lot easier. Where other collaboration software focuses on getting the project done, Quire focuses more on the actual team dynamic and requirements. It's basically one giant, collective to-do list in one place. I can just log into my computer every day and see what needs to get done, and if I need someone else to do something, I can just attach their name to the task in the list. Very handy!

Minpunten: Learning how to use Quire took a little longer than I would have liked, but after working on a few projects with it, I got the hang of everything. A more comprehensive tutorial would work wonders.

The best so far

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
Wayne V.
Cyber Security Analyst
Computernetwerken, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm using it for whole life organization; both personal life and professional life. It's proved successful at managing daily tasks as well as large work projects. There are a couple of features that could use improvement, but the developers seem very responsive.

Pluspunten: Infinitely nestable lists. Why does no one else do this?!? These kinds of deeply nested lists are just how my mind works when it's trying to break down big projects. The downside is usually that list becomes unwieldy, long, and hard to look at. Not in Quire! You can fold and unfold tasks so you can more easily navigate the list and see items on the same level. An even bigger surprise and one that I had never even thought of was the ability to "zoom-in" to any task and just see it's children...brilliant!

Minpunten: I guess the lack of a timeline (like in Asana) or some other kind of Gantt chart. But really, I have not seen a single product where I can view a task in a list, on a board, on a calendar, *and* on a timeline. So it's not like they are behind anyone else.

This is a powerful and user-friendly app

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019
Paul L.
English translator
Medische praktijk, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I really loved this app because it has allowed me to increase my productivity and my organization through the roof. It helps me create powerful plans for my business and the simplicity of the app makes it easy to execute my plans and achieve excellent results. I highly recommend this magnificent app.

Pluspunten: I really liked the simplicity of the app which allows me to outline my thoughts powerfully and create powerful and organized plans that have allowed me to accomplish big projects

Minpunten: So far I have not found negative aspects of this app

As easy as using Notepad, as powerful as Word.

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2017
Ahmed B.
Founder/M. Dirctor
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our tasks and projects has been streamlined. I am so impressed that I even use it on a personal level with my own children.

Pluspunten: There are many things that I like about Quire. The first is how easy for us to get started. I also like that I could have a chat/notes for every task and sub-tasks. I love the integration with Google Drive and Google Calendar.

Minpunten: I would like to see some integration with Dropbox will be great. I also think the interface needs to be slightly better.

Quire is a good clutter free task management tool.

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017
Azeem S.
CTO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Task management improved a lot

Pluspunten: Quire is extremely powerful but simple to use. It is mobile friendly.Due date notification is helpful.Easy to add and navigate on tasks.

Minpunten: No Android app because of that it is difficult to track the tasks on mobile devices. Offline search is not good.

Amazing tool for organising!

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2019
Aditya P.
Student
Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using quire in day to day life, has tremendously increased productivity.! Whether it be for a family chore planning or for planning college projects.! It is completely equipped for proper, clean, uncluttered collaboration!

Pluspunten: The nested view as well as Kanban board view, for the same tasks!
Amazing filter and sort capabilities.
Seamless collaboration.! With external members/clients also!
Android client is fully functional!
Calendar sync available.
Completely free as of now.!

Minpunten: No Gantt charts.
Calendar view not present.(Calendar view feature in progress though)

I have really loved using Quire after trying so many different PM tools. Has made my work so easy!!!

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2017
Dominic P.
Senior Manager - New Product Development
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software has made my overall work really easy to manage.

Pluspunten: I like Quire unlimited subtasks feature as it allows me to break a bigger problem to small chunks and then accordingly manage the tasks.

Minpunten: Missing native android app and lack of calendar feature. Additionally, I would like to have a feature in Quire where I can view all tasks in at least 10 projects. The current limit is 5!