Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over FollowUp CRM

CRM voor bouwbedrijven van $ 5 miljoen - $ 100 miljoen. De software meet, registreert en stroomlijnt het verkoopproces.

Meer informatie over FollowUp CRM

It also can integrate with Outlook, and I am pretty sure it works with Google products as well.

Cons: new employees found it difficult to learn at first, but caught on quick.

Beoordelingen van FollowUp CRM

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

FollowUp CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 227 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je FollowUp CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (227)

FUCRM

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Decent so far. Had some problems with pulling accurate reports for a month.

Keeps me up to date with tasks. I enjoy the overall functionality.

Seems to be a little strange on the mobile app. Sometimes saves many times for same entry. I'm used to Salesforce and this has many stripped down features that I would like to see.

Peter
Director of Business Development in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent CRM Customized for Contractors

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this CRM has been a lifesaver for us on the tracking end. It is greatly increased our bid tracking and output and greatly benefited our staff being able to log our brains into an easily customizable CRM rather than keeping everything in our heads alone.

We love that this CRM is catered towards contractors.

Did not have GMAIL / Google Calendar integration for a while.

Jon
IT Director in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Shady accounting practices

1,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall its a decent, lightweight CRM, however, it's not worth working with this shady company that can hold you hostage. In 2023 you shouldn't have to jump through hoops to cancel a CRM subscription. 0/10 - Dont recommend.

Intuitive interface, easy to train new users. This is a basic CRM, nothing remarkable.

Shady accounting practices. Having deployed many SaaS apps across the enterprise, this is the first I've come across that requires a 60-day cancellation notification. There isn't an option within the interface to cancel account or subscription. You HAVE to schedule a call with Follow-Up to cancel your account. We provided notification with 30 days left before our renewal and the account rep told us "Sorry - we're going to bill you anyways. You didn't read the terms and conditions".

Sr. Vice President in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great product and great service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service and support is great. The quarterly check-ins to make sure we are utilizing the program effectively sets Follow-up CRM on a top shelf

Being able to actively manage our sales pipeline and the workload of our estimators; analyzing sales behaviors and results for planning and meeting objectives

Our clients are moving from company to company right now. Managing individual contacts as they move around could be improved

Heather
NAtional Sales in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

What get's measured gets done

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have become more organized and realized what clients are the best suited for our product and which are just obtaining bids.

Follow up CRM is user friendly and easily accessible on all data systems.

There is only a sales tool and other softwares provide full management

Jonathan
Associate, in VS

My experience after 24 years in my industry and my own company for 18.5 years

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been in business for over 18 years and recently merged with Code Red Roofers, and with my having an average of 43 employees full time for so many years, I felt I knew just about every item in the productivity fields until I was truly amazed at the Follow Up Power system here. It not only shows management who is producing and tracks how much time they are entering data but shows the closing ratio of each salesman as well as tracks profit margins on jobs sold. Additionally, each salesman can see his own progress and that when he puts in more time on the system he is getting credit company-wide for time put in. It is impossible to interact face to face on a daily basis, in my industry, with eight to ten new clients a day and remember each of their concerns, questions and what is needed on my part to clarify their questions. FollowUp Power also appears on our dashboards in the system so that each time we speak or leave a voicemail or meet a client we set a date to touch base with them again and when that date arrives the dashboard system shows their name in red to remind us to FollowUp with that client. That is a vital part of closing a deal. It is too easy to forget to do so otherwise. Having an online access point that I can go to at any moment without trying to find a piece of paper with my notes has excelled our company in our industry greatly. Not only can I see my notes, but other associates as well as the owner can look at this data as well and quickly gauge if the client is a fit or a high maintenance client that never returns calls etc. By being in this industry for over twenty four years and having my own multi-million dollar per year business, it takes a lot for me to be incredibly impressed and in awe of any system, and FollowUp Power has done just that. This system is not only impressive but being asked by FollowUp Power for areas that can be tweaked and our input as a user causes FollowUp power to continue to become even more productive and help us to be more on the edge in our industry. Great job, and keep moving forward. Jon Duren
Sales Associate
Code Red Roofers Inc.

It keeps an easily visible progress report for the employee and his employer.

When I reached out to customer service one time the person I ended up messaging was unable to answer the basic question of how I would download it to my Ipad. the person kept asking me for my telephone number and could not answer my basic question. I told him I am already a current user and that I just wanted to know how to re-download it on my new ipad, and he finally admitted that he was not sure how to do so. He promised to pass this on to a support team for them to call me and I also asked him to pass on the transcript of our notes as well and he said he would and I never got a call from FollowUp. I feel that he saw that he looked poorly so never passed on my message. It is important for customer service online support to have the basic knowledge of the system them are promoting. I even took screen shots of the conversation so that there is proof of it, as my gut feeling was that it would never get passed on etc...

7 jaar geleden

Wow Jonathan! Thank you for sharing this incredible review! If there is anything better we can do from a customer support side please let us know! I noticed your rating there was lower than the rest so please let us know what we can improve , thank you! Ryan

Accounting

5,0 6 jaar geleden

CRM allows me to see accounts that just pertain to the accounting end of the business. I am not seeing accounts before I need to be working with them. I also like that I can set followup dates that allow me to see what accounts need immediate attention.

The only "issue" I have with CRM is it makes note of every change made, no matter how significant it may be. This can make for a lot of notes. It would be nice to be able to opt out of some of those automatic notes. Or to be able to have the ability to delete them. Even if it had to have a admin code, for security reasons.

Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been enjoying the software, I hope I had something similar 15 - 20 years ago, working life is a lot easier now.

That I am able to track all projects and contacts

The Office 365 Email option, I do not use it, since I keep all email in outlook.

Charles
Charles
Estimator in VS

Excellent Productivity Tool

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Things that I needed to track manually are now done almost automatically

Tracks Bids, followup calls, contracts and productivity.

A lot of informational notes to enter to be useful to multiple people.

India
India
Benefits Customer Service Representative in VS
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Effective and efficient

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Issues are fixed quickly and the format is great for your reports.

Calendar syncing lacks and there are sometimes minor glitch with data.

Lisa
Executive VP of Sales & Marketing in VS

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Follow-Up Power has been pretty good so far. However, I am continuing to get complaints from my sales team about the new mobile app and the difficulties with utilizing it. We no longer can view our report card while out on the road (via mobile app). We are also having difficulty in adding new contacts. I would like to give a thumbs up to Ryan. He has been great and always very helpful!

Allows me to log in my sales activities for the day. Also, I can get reports on our sales for the day, week or month.

Mobile app is not very user friendly.

7 jaar geleden

Thanks Lisa! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, please submit to us your recommendations about the mobile app! We would like to include your recommendations on the updated mobile app. Can you share further detail? Happy Selling! Ryan

eric
qualifier in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

CRM peprformance

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good at what it does do.

Ease of operation. It's simple to use and does what I use it for which is to organize my follow up schedule.

It is limited in it's capabilities. Cannot keep track of jobs performance, margings, labor, materials etc.. I realize that's not what you do.

Leopoldo
Vice President at Best Roofing in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

10 out of 10 Best Software ever

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Follow Power is the best automation sales tool in the market. The tracking capabilities and the way that is setup give ability to the user to keep track all the clients and bids out and touch them multiple times until is time to close them. Also bring a uniform way to keep people engage to use the sales tools to qualified hard the leads and close them easy.

Tracking System

Sales tool Tracking system Processes in place

Thanks Leo! You're the man! Ryan

Ben
VP of Sales in VS

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very friendly staff, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great.

I like how simple the system is to implement and it doesn't try to do everything for you but functions exactly what we needed as a company. Customer service is amazing and the follow up from our account manager has been great. She always is easy to reach and she follows up with meetings to check in on us.

The reporting is a bit spotty. Most of the time things work but there are times when I need a specific report and it will not populate. Also I had two reports of the same information given me different answers. Our account rep was working on why it was doing that.

Naomi
Scheduling Manager in VS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using CRM since 1/2/19 and so far reached out only a few times to Rep; some of which are operation malfunction (LOL). We had 2 training sessions with her and she is one of the best teachers ever. She is patient, kind, helpful, explains well, and most important of all, is always available and answers promptly. Never experienced this kind of prompt support as she has provided. What an asset!

User-Friendly! Especially appreciate the different stages of an account which we can focus upon. The next follow-up dates are of extreme value so we don't miss any opportunity. Although we began using CRM in 2019, we added the last quarter of 2018 and reaped benefits by following up on proposals. Win-win!

Now that we've experienced CRM, wish we could add scheduling but I fully understand that CRM is a sales software. FCS is good for other purpose but what a blessing if there could be an all-in-one software. Now, we can't do without Follow-up CRM and never realized what we have been lacking all along. Great program!

Sales/Estimator in VS

Excellent, provides great insite

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Follow Up power for two years now, it provides valuable insight to quotas, reminders for follow up, trends etc....

The sales data

Wish it would send an email tickler for follow up

7 jaar geleden

Thanks Michael! I appreciate the kind review and the feedback! Not sure if you're using the alert feature for late activities from 1-5 days. You can have your administrator set that up!

Rod
Purchasing manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Crm review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The system had a nice dashboard and the ability to dial in on the numbers. Was easy to search for records and was helpful to project sales

The report side of the program was confusing and difficult to understand and lacked functionality for me

Estimator/Sales in VS

Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it. It is a great company tool so everyone stays organized. I work in the sales department, so it helps me out tremndously with pulling reports and staying up to date with our numbers.

I love how everything is organized and the lay out of the software. Makes it so easy to stay on top of deadlines.

Honestly, the only thing I find that is a "con" is if you forget to insert a date in then it does not pop up on your dashboard.

Lushon
Administrative Assistant in VS

CRM Experience

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a great experience with CRM and their staff has been very helpful throughout the entire process.

I liked the fact that I could save very detailed information about my customer. I was also able to save proposal and email information that was sent over to me but potential customers.

I would have liked to be able to email my proposals directly from CRM to my customers.

Deon
Director of Operations & Marketing in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool for managing our bids and pipeline

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service! Always very good about keeping us informed about upcoming enhancements and upgrades that become available.

Easy to use and implement. Dashboard on main screen is easy to read and use for tracking.

Prior to integrating with DataForma (which we utilize on a regular basis) we were hoping for that - now that's not an issue.

Ahmed
Planning and project cost control engineer in Jordanië
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Most Effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You should not overlook the relevance of CRM and its connection to new chances. Using a CRM like FollowUp will make you feel like a valued member of the team, and will help you connect with additional clients.

Subscribers of FollowUp CRM get access to a slew of tools that will improve their CRM's performance. Search and filtering tools in FollowUp CRM allow you to easily create lists of leads, and the interaction with email systems allows you to add new contacts directly from emails.

Subscribers will benefit greatly from this program because it is user-friendly, keeps all customer data in one place, and makes it easier to generate the lists you need and get them ready for communication.

Diana
Sales Coordinator in VS

Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Very helpful and easy to find information. Reports are very helpful and we use weekly.

Report can take a while to download/errors when running reports.

Betsy
Office Manager in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great for keeping track of client contact.

5,0 9 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use, and the training is worthwhile. It's a good tool for helping your salesforce keep track of their conversation content with clients (or potential clients), and their follow-up schedules. But the key is to USE it! Every time you have contact with the client, you need to go to their record and update it, then mark it for the appropriate follow-up. If used properly, your clients will not fall through the cracks and get forgotten.

Without training, it's easy to forget what dropdown choices you should choose to categorize various aspects of the sales process and its progress. If you could hover over some of them for definitions of when that choice would be the appropriate choice, that might help.

Kelii
PME in VS

Kelii

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy this software because it keeps me organized.

CRM is keeps me organized with scheduling my client meetings and also to follow up after the bid is submitted.

The follow up calendar gets hidden behind the notification section on the lower right.

Tre
Marketing Manager in VS

Follow Up Power Makes Keeping Track of Leads Easy

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After switching to Follow Up Power, our Account Managers are able to track all of their leads and organize follow-ups with them accordingly in an organized, easy and user-friendly manner. This allows us as managers to keep tabs on accounts to make sure they are being followed-through on. Also, we are able to track and run reports to see how well our company is performing overall and individually in respect to closing percentages, what's hot in the pipeline and forecasting throughout the year.

easy traceability for what is being performed on a rep level and how we are doing overall as a company.

there are no auto-email notifications or tasks you can set up for additional users.

7 jaar geleden

Thanks Tre! Can you please reach out to me and bring some more detail to the auto-emailing function? We certainly want to improve and refine our product for your overall success. We appreciate the kind words, thanks for sharing! Happy Selling! Ryan