Over Caspio

Caspio is een toonaangevend platform met weinig code voor het bouwen van online databasetoepassingen zonder te hoeven programmeren.

Meer informatie over Caspio

It's easy to use, has all the things already available one expects from a great low code platform (databases, triggers, views, visualizations etc.) and is rather fast.

There is a bit of a learning curve if you are unfamiliar with database software. In the beginning I had trouble integrating it into my WordPress website and making it mobile compatible.

Beoordelingen van Caspio

Waar voor je geld

Caspio heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 184 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Caspio eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (184)

Henry
Henry
Systems Manager
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

OK product, appalling support

2,0 vorig jaar
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Daniel
Daniel
Marketing & Comms Team Leader in Nieuw-Zeeland
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

High Feature Low-Code SAS

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After trialing a large number of low-code software, this option was a clear winner due to the customizability of apps and compatibility with wordpress.

Fully featured software. Rock-solid infrastructure. There is few things that we have found can't be done with capsio. Any additional features can be custom developed. Unlimited users, unlimited tables. Dataviews can be purchased cheaply. Specialists also provide very helpful 24/7 live chat support.

Storing 10,000+ of photos inside the apps can become a bit expensive.

Eric
Director in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Caspio - create powerful web applications with little to no coding.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We collect data from a variety of customers and generate benchmarking analysis. We used Caspio to not only collect the data and manage the data process, but also have created a management backend to control our internal processed to create custom reports. The workflow capability automates a lot of work for us which has improved our productivity (for example, automatically sending status reports for review).

If you have a group of Access gurus, you can master Caspio. The applications allows you to take your database applications online very easily, but also provides a high degree of customization (using JavaScript, CSS, and HTML) to build full applications. We replaced manual, inefficient processes with online workflow-enabled applications in very little time.

There are very few features that I do NOT like. This is just a great application and we have used it to automate our remote processes, collecting data online and the management portals to run our business.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're happy to hear that you've significantly improved your productivity with Caspio. If you have any features you want us to include in the next releases, feel free to add it to our Ideabox: https://casp.io/3rd0tmK

İbrahim
Mobile Application Developer in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Caspio Review

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Form entry screens allow you to create reports and applications without programming. You can quickly bring your ideas to life. Like Quickbase, it has a database-based approach. Unlike Quickbase, we can create different form login screens. It offers more flexible features for creating reports, forms and graphs.

Because it is not model-based, it may not be suitable for your business if you have complex business rules. But other than that, it will see you more than enough for all your needs.

Architect in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Do NOT purchase unless you’re absolutely sure it’s right for your needs

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I started using Caspio because it was advertised as easy to use by non developers. So I began trying to build my multi-select search form, and as a pretty tech savvy person, I wasn’t at all able to get the interface to do what I needed. So I hired a developer to finish it. Fast forward 4 months as I’ve been paying $150 monthly to build the app and my developer tells me Caspio just doesn’t have the functionality to build the multi-select form the way I need. So I contact customer support to let them know I can’t get what I need from their software. They tell me I can’t cancel before the year is up and demand that I either pay the remaining monthly fee for the year ($1200) or pay $15 a month for a maximum of 3 months to suspend the service, and then pay the remaining $150 monthly fee for the remainder of the year. This is an extremely predatory subscription practice! I couldn’t use the product as advertised and they’re entitled to a years worth of subscription fees regardless or whether I can even use it??

There was nothing I liked about this software.

Wasn’t able to creat a multi-select form with queries carried over into the next search. Is not usable by a non developer. Interface is clunky and looks outdated.

Michelle
Executive Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Customer Service and Product for No-Code Platforms

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm very happy with the way Caspio allows me to generate a multitude of reports. This is vitally important when setting an annual budget and seeing the areas where my company needs to grow.

I found Caspio to be very easy to work with even though I have a limited understanding on No-Code Platforms. I watch my tech person as he works on the App (through Zoom screen share) and I have been able to learn a lot just by watching him navigate around the Tables, Data Pages, Trigger Actions and Tasks. The more I see, the more I'm learning, and the more I want to learn and grow.

I would like there to be an "undo" function in the event that data gets removed from a table (which happened to me when I inadvertently deleted an entire table and needed to pay $50 to restore it. It would be nice to have an undo function that could reverse the last operation.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Michelle! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This made our day! We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team.

Karen
Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Caspio is a robust, affordable option for organizations without in-house IT!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A software developer for over 20 years, I help small to medium-sized organizations, mostly nonprofits, find affordable software that supports their business processes. I found Caspio when I was searching the marketplace for a low-code platform that could be used to build a type of software that does not exist in the marketplace and it allowed an organization to build their dream application in a matter of months....custom software at an off-the-shelf price! I have been impressed with all the options available as well as the excellent online documentation and customer service of the Caspio support team.

I think Caspio is incredibly easy to learn and use and it allows non-technical professionals to quickly establish a data-centric web-based application without needing to know Python, Java, or another programming language. I have been a software developer for 20 years, so for me the tool takes even less time -- and functions like triggered notifications and tasks allow me to add "behind-the-scenes magic" so one process can trigger dependent processes in a seamless way. I also love the support team's helpful and responsive attitude.

Truly my only complaint is not a bad thing, just a choice -- I wish I did not have to wrap all the Caspio code in separate HTML, mostly b/c I do not think it is as easy to teach to non-technical people. Most of the organizations I work with need help getting everything set up and launched but then can largely be trained to maintain and extend their Caspio app...and while HTML and CSS are not complicated, they are not as predictably explainable as the tables and datapage interfaces.

Quinn
Customer Support in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Grows with you

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say that one of the best things about working with Caspio is the drag and drop builder as well as their support staff.

Our company was looking for software that would enable us to launch clean, professional looking website features quickly. Caspio offers a fairly simple used interface that allow rapid development of new ideas and their features are well rounded. They have some of the best support staff around.

Some of the features we need are only offered on costly plans.

Eva
Director of Business Systems in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product and Easy to Use

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been extremely happy with Caspio. There is a lot of information in the form of videos and articles to help learn how to use the software. Also, their customer service is very responsive and has been able to help me with any issues I have had along the way.

The Caspio platform was easy to use and I was able to get an application started within a week of learning the software. Their customer service is great and very willing to help with any issues I had.

It was a little difficult to figure out how to get the app onto a website. I am not trained in coding, so I had to learn how to do a lot of things to get the app to work exactly the way I wanted it to.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Eva!

Isam
Accountant in VS
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

Caspio No Code Review

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing and perfect

Feature to Include HTML/CSS Coding to the DATAPAGES

There is not a standout feature that we dislike, Caspio is strong and fully flexible.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Isam! This made our day.

Charu
Sr. Digital Marketing Executive in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Multipurpose Tool for Organizations to Improve Work Quality

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Caspio is a multipurpose tool for all the organization who wants to digitized their work process. All the features are very effective amd improve your work quality for sure.

Project Management feature of this tool is very effective for me. Very easy to use and improve work quality in less time.

As I have used only Project Management feature of this tool, I didn't have any issues. But i'm sure their no any least of this tool.

7 dagen geleden

Hi Charu! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad you were able to improve work quality.

Ubaldo
Engineer in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

CASPIO for small office applications

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am overall pleased as a database platform. It has allowed me to develop applications that are being used daily by two small offices. Like any development, there are always bugs that I need to work out due to my mistakes, as CASPIO has proven to be fairly stable. When I have encountered issues that are not my fault and come from CASPIO, the ticket system has helped resolved. Currently, I only have one ticket and feedback is that bug was found and will be fixed in coming release or so. This is a minor bug dealing with formatting of tables, hence able to wait.

I like that this is a low code platform, but with the right experience and level are able to take advantage of building blocks like HTLM where script can be merged. This really expands the capabilities of some basic applications. For example, I am able put in CSS and Javascript to provide access and provide buttons to the the correct members. Overall, CASPIO is simple to understand as it relates Table data to a Datapage.

It is a bit pricy and the biggest issue I have is data storage. As a database it is great, although it has a limit in records that I think is low compared to price. But this data records can be overcome and if need pass on the cost. But the data file storage is very limited. This reduces my capability in being able to provide my customer with applications that also manage their documents. I had the need to use other solutions for data storage since my customer needs to upload files for their clients and would quickly run to the limit of 10GB. One important think to consider is my business case where my clients require retention of data for at least 7 years. If they use 5 or around that GB per year, the 10GB will not hold and buying more from CASPIO is expensive. Note: similar to this is the SMS but not to the degree of data storage. For SMS, I have opted to integrate with Twilio as the overall price for number of SMS made more sense.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Ubaldo! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team to make positive changes.

System Analyst in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great alternative to traditional applications

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to take 22 tables from a legacy, standalone application, export them from MSSQL into Excel and import them to Caspio. After some of that learning curve, and some instructionals from Caspio, I finally worked out and connected all the tables so they could be queried for reporting. Building the datapages after that, I could do simple things on my own but it became clear to me that I would need their professional services to build my application (in 4-7 weeks compared to 8 months if I were trying it on my own). If I knew the interface better, I might not need their services but time is a factor in my decision.

The low-code approach frees you from having to learn any programming language and rely upon it. It is flexible enough to allow you to build literally any kind of application you want from simple to complex, which is powerful and liberating. No more dealing with filthy vendors!!! Their support, even on the free tier, is outstanding. There is also a TON of information and instructionals available on the web. They seem to want you to be successful, and go the extra mile to help you be successful.

There is a steep learning curve, BUT the peak is not high and it won't be long before you are comfortable and moving along building things at a good clip. I'm also not fond of a cloud-only solution as it is our data and we should be able to replicate/backup the data to local servers directly. It looks like this is possible with the API, however that's only available in the most expensive tier. You really have to have a good understanding of your business process and the SDLC to avoid making time-consuming mistakes.

VP of Operations in VS
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy App Deployment; Very low code; Lots of functions

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Caspio is an inexpensive way to publish your apps. If you have an idea but don't have enough coding experience, or if your team is small, this is an excellent service. If you are an advance web developer or if you need an app that does some advanced operations, this servive will not fit your needs.

Caspio is an excellent app deployment tool. Period. We had the "mid tier" level, so base your expectation accordingly. Caspio hosts your databases, your user authentication, your web deployments, and hosts all your actions. It's very low code involvement, so if you have an idea for an app, you get it up and running in 15 minutes. Their customer support is quite helpful and they will back to you, but again, we did have a mid-tier plan.

While low code involvement is good for quick deployment, it's limitation is lack of flexibility on your own customization. While Caspio let's you customize some of the "look and feel" of your app, advanced operations/visuals are not easy to do and when you can do them, they are clunky.

Liz
Program Manager, XLerator Network in VS
Research, 10.000+ werknemers

Dynamic software for managers wanting to create apps quickly without IT consultants

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Caspio has been excellent! In the past, I have used Caspio to build an integrated set of applications for a Statewide startup program. Specifically, I created publicly available online submission forms and internal use applications including: portals for the paperless reviewing and scoring of submitted applications (for both videos and text/ file upload submissions), online participant registration forms, post program report collection tools and alumni tracking apps. The success of each of these applications was evidenced in their long term use, whereby we received and reviewed ~800 applications over 4 years. Currently, I am using Caspio to create stand alone applications for a different program. These include a sort-able and editable database of research facilities for public reference, a metrics report collection tool for grant participants, and a contacts database for internal use and tracking.

The organizational aspects (tables, views, datapages, authentications) and flow of the steps within each of these features are intuitive and easy to follow. This framework of a few 'tools' with many guided steps and options in each tool make it less intimidating for a novice to create an application independently that suits their specific program needs. However, what I like just as much about Caspio is their amazing customer service. I can't say enough about their timely and courteous responses all the way from their Sales and On-Boarding Executives to their Account Managers and Session Experts (whom I highly recommend working with for insights and help with more complicated builds or specialized features).

Although Caspio is constantly improving their product and educational material demonstrating how to use it, there are always more features that can be added to allow users to control the look and feel of an application or to allow for example more filtering options across tables. However, there is a balancing act between creating user friendly features and highly customized ones without needing to write additional code to achieve the aim.

Oliver
Head of Product Development in Denemarken
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

More than meets the eye

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Caspio has more than made our flagship application possible for us without having a team of programmers. It has widely extended the possibilities of the application and helped inspire features and the overall scope of what our application is and can become. After years of working with Caspio, I have learned to use the platform to much of its potential, and yet I still haven't found the limits to what it can do. The platform specialists are very skilled, and with expert sessions available, you can accomplish things on Caspio way beyond what it appears to offer. It is, indeed, much more than meets the eye.

While Caspio is a low code platform enabling fast development of very high quality apps, it does not stop there. What has been important to me, is that the platform is virtually unlimited in potential. The versatility and quality of this platform makes it the perfect choice even for high complexity applications.

Simple apps may be developed very swiftly, while maintaining high levels of security and quality. More complex apps require more capacity and in depth development. While this is a low code platform, it does not prevent the use of code, and with it, the possibilities seem limitless. And it still has all the benefits of not having to code from scratch, ease of use, high security, etc.

Joseph
History Volunteer for Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Canada
Wetshandhaving, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Canadian pleasure to receive Caspio's help, service, security & support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Caspio has been absolutely wonderful and extremely favourable, and I would never consider leaving Caspio except that if the cost of maintaining my table was too costly for me. I am very, very proud of how Caspio has been able to tailor my table needs to the precise and exact style of what I want, and what I want my clients to learn from exploring the table. My table is modern, accurate, colourful, precise and as I have said I am very proud of it. I am also very conformable about the high level of security which Caspio Bridge provides for my table. Security of my table is very important to me. Thank you.

First, I am extremely pleased with the affordable cost of Caspio Bridge provided to me by Caspio which allows me to continue my historical research and record my work on a table which is open to all of Canada as well as the whole world. I am a senior citizen with a limited income so the cost is very important to me. Secondly, I sincerely appreciate the dependability of Caspio Bridge because my table has never failed my thousands of clients. Since I first started with Caspio many years ago, my table has never failed. Thirdly, I value the dependability of Caspio Bridge support including the expertise of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have the ability, knowledge and skills to improve the performance of my table. I am amazed how technicians including [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are able to resolve every little glitch which I encounter. I am very appreciative of their service, professionalism, and friendship.

I can only think of one issue, and that is the complexity of the 'styles'. This is one area that I always need help with as the learning curve about 'styles' is too steep for me. In the case orf 'styles' I always ask for and receive help from Caspio, and I thank you.

Dominique
CEO in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Living in the low-code age

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is no doubt that Caspio allows you to create robust cloud applications very fast. As we have now entered the age of low-code and that the opportunity to have SaaS systems, that used to be reserved to large enterprise and government bodies, is now reachable to man small to medium size enterprises. In this respect, Caspio has played out an important and critical role by offering a reasonably priced and powerful platform to them.

Caspio is a very flexible tool for creating and maintaining SaaS systems for your company or for your customers. You need a basic understanding of relational database and how to work with them. Once you are there then, maybe after a few hours, you are ready to go. Everything else when it comes to creating queries and views, unless you want to create something unusual, is straight forward. Designing datapages is also quite easy and only requires a minimum of learning time. Publishing the datapages on your website is also excellent as Caspio offers different options for achieving it, depending on what web publishing tool you are using.

As we are doing solution prototypes using MS Access, we tend to upload the application database into Caspio to speed up the process when implementing a solution. The drawback with this method is that although we can upload tables and data, we cannot upload views. This is mostly due to the fact that Caspio does not handle views in the same way as MS Access, in fact not allowing a few functionalities such as calculated fields. Caspio, over the last few years, has come up with means of addressing this shortcoming by adding extra functionalities in database management.

Gordon
Director of Research in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Extremely Useful Resource

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Caspio to help distribute data, to inform stakeholders, to allow users to narrow results and answer their questions, and to hopefully allow for a stronger understanding of what we do (our business plan) and how we do that (our business model). Ultimately, as a public research university's academic program, we need to provide transparency and accountability.

Ease of use, ability to develop skills within and while using the software. Online tutorials (including YouTube videos/projects) are very helpful.

Some of the definitions for associations between fields (e.g., cascading listbox...) can at first leave a new user uncertain about how the form or data-page will function.

Co-Founder and CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Definitely not "no-code", but still low-code and very powerful

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I felt very empowered with Caspio, but kept running into walls. I don't know Javascript or HTML so anything code-related that wasn't laid out exactly within a tutorial was frustrating to tackle. I also struggled to build out a front-end that looked good and tied to the datapages I was building, and the templates Caspio provided me still required that I knew web development to get running, and I did not know how to customize them. I did appreciate that pages could be easily embedded within Wordpress or other website builders. If I knew how to code, I would definitely use Caspio though. It gets thing up and running sooo fast. Using as a base for the backend is a great idea as it is 100% customizable. In that case I would totally recommend.

It is 100% customizable, and there are tutorials for just about everything. The community forums are also active, with Caspio support actively participating. Professional Services seemed very capable and able to do just about anything for you if you needed it.

For just about everything I wanted to do there was some need for a "custom" solution, and I was heavily dependent on my account manager who was always ready to refer me to Professional Services for even simple integrations.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the valuable feedback. While many complex applications can be fully developed using Caspio's point-and-click and drag-and-drop tools, the ability to extend the platform via industry standard languages such as JavaScript, HTML, CSS and SQL opens up additional capabilities to innovate and build something truly unique. Thank you again for your feedback and we'll be sure to pass it on to our team internally.

Douglas
President in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Caspio Delivers: If You Build It, Data Will Come!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Subscribing to Caspio is a bit like buying a german shepherd puppy. You have all this power and potential inside of that raw, untamed (and somewhat playful) animal. From day 0 until the finished product (fairly finished, that is), we probably had something like 21 full days of "imagining," designing, learning, training (training ourselves -- and training Caspio what we wanted it to do) and deploying. Project done.

The wizard-like interface helped reduce the investment we might otherwise have had to invest in learning a command-line interface. What's more, at first glance, a person might miss the fact that the hosting engine of the product is built into the product itself.

At least in our experience, it appeared that Caspio had given little thought to how a credentialed user would navigate from one "datapage" to the next in a finished application. Although there were a couple of rudimentary examples of this, they weren't professionally-linked to the otherwise-great engine that Caspio offered. As a result, we had to improvise our own interface from the ground up.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Douglas! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team to make positive changes.

Brenda
Web Developer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Building Databases Made Easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Caspio and their customer service has been A+. My account manager has been with me from the beginning and has always replied to every message within one day. The technical support is always there to help and fix all of my problems without hesitation. The users of my database (Ages: 40-70) never complain, everything is easy to manage and they love the Membership Database and how pretty and manageable it is.

What I like most about Caspio is that you do not need to be a master in code development in order to build a database online. The click and go step by step process is very easy to use. Also, implementing within WordPress or other applications is very easy to do. The How-to Videos are an excellent way to learn to use the product. The formulas within the tables allow you to be more diverse with your structure. I can't name just ONE thing, I love many!

When I first purchased Caspio in 2016, I was not able to export in PDF, with their updates that is now possible, but my only issue is in order to use you have to have the level of Caspio, which will cost more money. The good thing is if you want a change submit a request, 9 times out of 10 they will update and include with their next release.

Richard
President in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

Caspio - The Best Database Platform On the Market

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to Caspio, our project developed into Security Patrol Track Inc., a first class Security Guard Management system for the use by security company managers to track and document the activities of their security officers. Although I had 35 years of financial experience in the security industry, when we first began our project, I had no experience with database systems whatsoever. I tried several platforms but couldn't even understand the terminology and never was able to actually create even one table. I then found Caspio and within an hour, was able to build a table, a submission form to enter records into the table and a report to pull the records out. It is truly a "No Code" platform! Our original app has now grown to 250 datapages and we have over 18,000 users.

It is truly a "No Code" platform! Our application, however, would never have been so successful (due to my lack of knowledge) without the support of the Caspio Customer Service and Professional Development staffs. They are all truly invested in the success of their customers.

Although it may seem to be sort of a contrived response, I really cannot think of a criticism of the Caspio system. The typical criticism of a technology company would be their inadequate customer service. However, as discussed above, their support personnel are almost always available, always knowledge and will always go out of their way to find a solution.

Elena
CEO in VS
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

So Impressed

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: oh the customer service both on chat, email, and phone, is a cut above the rest. I don't know how Caspio manages to always be there for me... so impressive. Way better than the big guys.

This cloud based Database management solution is really helpful for non-coders like me. So many features that really made my consulting business excel in the competitive industry like mine.

There should be a multiple check box feature, where the choices can be pulled from other fields. Also, the rules for conditions are very limited. For example, if you want to disable other check boxes when one check box is selected - you will never be able to do another conditional rule for that check box that you have said should be disabled. I mean, there should be an ability to apply multiple conditional rules on a field.

Mark
Founder in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Caspio - Partners for The Long Term

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've now been using Caspio for over 12years and have to say that, as a company, they've matured over that time. Customer support is definitely above average.

Speed of project development from idea to deployment is, for me, the number one attraction as a Caspio developer. You can try things out for real very quickly and ask clients for their thoughts/opinions as you go along. Caspio's low-code platform makes it possible for someone to provide robust, mission critical data-driven systems without having a background in coding.

I have very few issues with using Caspio and any that I have are either minor - or get resolved quickly.

Greg
CEO in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The Best Cloud Database Application in the Market!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been an extremely satisfied Caspio customer for over 12+ years. I have built hundreds of apps using their cloud database platform and they have allowed my company to quickly and effortlessly deploy applications in a timely fashion. In my opinion, there is no better cloud database product in the marketplace. Caspio is simply the best!

- Ease of Deployment - Low Code Environment - No Hardware to Maintain - Zapier Integration - The product continues to evolve.

- Looking forward to more advanced Zapier integrations such as the ability to search for a record in the database. - Scheduled reports via email would be a welcome enhancement