Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Everlaw

Everlaw is een cloudgebaseerd procesplatform waarmee teams gezamenlijk informatie kunnen ontdekken, onthullen en ernaar handelen.

Meer informatie over Everlaw

The ease of use of Everlaw is what makes it superior to any other ediscovery software we have used in the past.

I don't like that it loads empty container files and makes them part of the database.

Beoordelingen van Everlaw

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Everlaw heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 85 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Everlaw eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (85)

Juridische dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great alternative to the others for straight-ahead review!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like Everlaw. It isn't as powerful a search machine as something like Relativity, but the coding presets and keyboard shortcuts are fast! Also, you can (and I did!) contact support directly through the platform - they are responsive and helpful.

Everlaw is built around the pain points of coding documents in older, more established platforms. The coding presets and keyboard shortcuts scream speed and give you a great review flow.

This has TOO MANY ISSUE TAGS - from the inbuilt ones to the ones you add, you get oversaturation and tagging for issues becomes meaningless. Also, the search and filter functions are not as robust and somewhat convoluted.

Matt
Project Director in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

New EDiscovery Kid on the Block

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Everlaw is one of the best tools when loading data in small to mid-size projects. The larger projects will work, but might be very challenging for non-admins to actually administer.

The platform is very fast and simple to use for even the most non-tech person. The ability to quickly process and review documents is very valuable and allows for quicker turn data review and productions without too many issues.

The searching syntax is strange, but there is lots of training to get users up to speed. At times, the product appears pretty but functionality can be rigid.

DJ
IT/Paralegal in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Ok to code but not produce

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having used multiple programs over the years - this would NOT be my first choice. The price is also on the high side.

The program makes coding fairly fast, although the user interface is not intuitive. Once you get the hang of the interface, coding is fast.

Production leaves a lot to be desired. It needs more flexibility and the ability to chose that the attachment be exported/produced as part of the main document. Not all people load the production into other programs when it is produced. They do binder reviews.

Jen
Senior Analyst in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Powerful Doc Management; the Right Amount of Control; Forward-Looking Feature Set

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Lately when I am most excited about is Everlaw's launch of AI features - which make all the sense in the world for legal ESI. While I haven't been able to use them yet (closed beta), I've seen demos and I can't wait to implement for my cases.

There's not much I don't like about Everlaw. I have had to use other platforms in the past and while working with other law firms, and I am always very glad that we use Everlaw.

Barbara
Chief Technology Officer in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 201-500 werknemers

It's Ever-easy, Ever-powerful, Ever-speedy, Ever-Intuitive, EVERLAW!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our firm's experience with Everlaw, from top to bottom, has been excellent.

Ease of use, one price for everything and not getting pelted with constant add-on charges. They continue to development their product always seeking to improve their software. Listening to and hearing the needs of their clients. Customer service is excellent. Reps are knowledgeable. Communication is excellent. I could go on but you should just learn for yourself.

still trying to find something negative...

Robert
IT Director in VS

Everlaw - Best Cloud-Based EDiscovery System

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Everlaw is super fast across the board, from processing to generating productions to running complex searches. They're also very innovative, providing such features as predictive coding, graphical email threading, case management tools, and robust file format support. Finally, they have a supremely intuitive interface that is easy to learn and master.

No complaints about this software. If I did have a complaint, they would likely address it very speedily in one of their monthly new-feature updates.

william

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best document management system yet!

Opmerkingen: Document review.

This is by far the best document management system I have ever used. It is easy to log in and out, and it does not crash during searches.

I have not been able to copy text from documents being reviewed.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Staff Attorney in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Built around the Pain Points of the Other Guys

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is good software. Relativity is obviously the big hitter in electronic document review, but this is an agile review software clearly built to address the biggest pain points of the Relativity UI

Totally customizable UI, keyboard hotkeys make going through documents an absolute breeze! Customer service/support is super fast and responsive. There's also no automatic timeout of your session.

Search functions are kind of finicky using booleans, and the native viewer for MS office documents is very flawed. Spreadsheets often fail to open at all, and larger documents can choke the system. Also, this is hosted within the Everlaw infastructure and unlike Relativity, cannot be self hosted.

Jennifer
Partner in VS

My favorite e-discovery platform

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. We love the customer support and flexibility.

It is intuitive, customizable, and always updating to include the latest features and tricks. The collaborative tools allow our team to conduct in depth investigations. The customer service is the best of all our service providers.

The interface takes a bit getting used to. I wish the storybuilder tool allowed greater variety of formatted documents (e.g., charts and tables)

Greg
Lead Consultant in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Everkaw - the secret to gaining competative advange for Document Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I consider myself an expert at this software.

Collaboration, Speed, Flexibility, ease of use, Value for Money

The production protocols are more limited than Relativity.

Adam
Paralegal/Legal Assistant in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Everlaw allowed us to scale up our ability to review discovery.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reviewing large scale discovery would have been impossible given our timeline and staffing. Everlaw features and support allowed us to expand our capabilities to review documents with complex searches.

The search functions for Everlaw allowed for us to transition from our typical style of document management to encompass a much larger scale of discovery. There is a bit of a learning curve with understanding all the different functions, but with some really helpful support, I was able to get a handle on the functions and make the software work for our team. Everlaw allowed us to scale our document management while still working within the timelines that we had to follow.

There are a few features that I have run into that I would appreciate being added. Every time I have run into this, I have reached out to support and had my concerns logged for discussion for future rollouts.

Dom
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Call it Foreverlaw, because I’d use it Forever!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It enables me to review thousands of documents in a very short period of time. As a fire lawyer, I often manage hundreds of thousands of documents and this software efficiently allows me to review and understand that massive amount of information.

The look. It’s clean, it has easily accessible metadata search capabilities, and the document review window just looks great. I also love the outlines on it.

I think the internal document search feature isn’t great.

Rebecca

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Everlaw makes reviewing large document productions easy and more efficient. the firm saves a lot of time by using Everlaw for document review because of the search functions.

There are certain functions that I wish were available but are not currently, such as permanently rotating a document in the review pane, manually organizing the order of documents in a production, and downloading a document with notes and codes.

Christopher
Contract Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

User-friendly and great coding tools

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The ability to customize up to nine different coding presets/shortcuts is a huge timesaver when reviewing large batches of similar documents. Another plus is that the coding changes save automatically and the transition to the next document is very fast, eliminating the doc-to-doc lag found in some review platforms.

The sort/filter function could be a little more intuitive. It can be a bit tricky to check a batch for missed documents upon completion.

Tara

Using Everlaw for document review

4,0 vorig jaar

The reviewing and document coding in Everlaw is very intuitive and user friendly.

There are not any real downsides to using Everlaw as a document review platform.

Norberto

5,0 vorig jaar

Everlaw is intuitive and effective. Everlaw staff is the best!

When you export all data at once you cannot tell where the data came from specifically.

James
Consultant in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Streamlined Data Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Everlaw is faster and has a friendlier user interface than Relativity.

There are certain features that do not exist that may be helpful in the context of a larger document review. Being able to save over existing searches rather than creating a new search every time a condition changes, for instance.

Virginia

Everlaw review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use it every day.

Storybuilder feature makes it easy to keep track of people and events and note taking. Love how bates #s are easily linked

No clear way to track how documents support our claims; timeline feature could be improved to incorporate that.

Piyali
Assistant Manager Legal in India
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

Quick and user friendly

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It is faster than others on the market when moving from one document to another. Very user friendly even for interns.

The dashboard do not have much functionalities.

Callum
eDiscovery and Forensic Analyst in VK
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 10.000+ werknemers

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Quick processing time Customised layout panes

Default columns are not an option when viewing documents in table view.

George
eDiscovery and Forensic Lead in VK
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 10.000+ werknemers

Everlaw

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Being able to customise the review pane. Quick upload and export speeds. Ease of use.

No ability to create a template for a default view for a when a case is loaded.

Patricia

Quick and Easy Program

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It is quick and easy to search documents for important information.

Some functions (coding) are not as self explanatory as I'd like them to be.

Kris

A Time-Saving Product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall impression is positive. I'm still gaining experience with Everlaw, but I'm inclined to keep using it and keep learning its features.

Everlaw is quite intuitive. Once I passed the initial slowness that comes at the beginning of the learning curve, my productivity ramped up quickly. Training materials are available in a variety of formats, so I never felt I was 'stuck'. This software has flexibility that allows me to get my review set up in a way that is comfortable and logical for me.

To me, Everlaw seems like a great tool when dealing with voluminous files. It can make seemingly impossible reviews manageable. For smaller reviews, I'm not sure the Everlaw review process provides a wealth of benefit over a general review outside of a database.

Laura
staff attorney in VS

user-friendly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

intuitive and user-friendly for searches, Binders are a great tool for collecting documents

would prefer if search results could be sorted by doc type icon

Rebecca
Rechtspraktijk, 201-500 werknemers

Everlaw saves law firms time and clients money!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The business problems we are solving with Everlaw is that it saves law firms time and clients money!

The most impactful features are the document storage for review and discovery purposes.

I cannot think of one thing that I don't like about Everlaw.