Over ProdPad

Flexible product management: Build an easy visual product roadmap everyone understands and solve problems, not ship features.

Meer informatie over ProdPad

Beoordelingen van ProdPad

3,5
3,9
Waar voor je geld
3,7

ProdPad heeft een totaalscore van 3.8 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (11)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je ProdPad eerder gebruikt?

Product & Operations Manager in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

ProdPad

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great tool to collect, structure and manage feature ideas and feedback in 1 place. They also provide a solution for Roadmaps but we are not using it for this purpose at this time.

Prodpad Slack integration is the feature I love the most. As a Product Manager, I start my week reviewing feature ideas and feedback and I just need to open Prodpad channel to see the latest. Saves me time and so convenient.

I find it difficult to browse through all the feedback and feature ideas in Prodpad using search and not to read the same ones again. It might be just the way we organize it in my company still it could be improved. Maybe mark automatically the ones I opened just recently.

James M.
Director in Spanje
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Elegant and effective, with awesome support

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy entry, constantly being improved, great support and hand-holding. Love that so many of the team are accessible and responsive!

Hugely powerful. It shows that actual Product Managers are behind it.

Can take a while to really understand all aspects - but the release notes and guides are improving all the time.

Alison P.
Head of Customer Success in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

It works okay

3 3 jaar geleden

It's better than nothing! We can communicate as a team on product road map ideas and neatly organize them into different areas.

Customer support is less than stellar, it's often buggy - ideas disappear and re-appear, it says it's offline when it is not.

Mallory K.
Product Manager in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 51-200 werknemers

Customer support is FAST & thorough, the tool is very easy to use.

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to build roadmaps to communicate with both engineers & executives.

- Low barrier to entry, easy to get going right away - Visuals & ability to quickly create reports and presentations for executive level staff - Ability to capture & organize customer feedback - Roadmaps that aren't timelines/schedules!! Love that it frees you up to focus on the WHAT & WHY and not get hung up on dates/gantt charts.

- Seems like they are always updating but I could use a few more reporting features & features for resource allocation.

Reactie CreateSHIFT

5 jaar geleden

Hi Mallory, We're thrilled to hear that ProdPad is helping you get so much done! Thanks for leaving us this review - we love having you here. :) -Team ProdPad

Breann P.
Customer Success Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great way to track ideas and collaborate, but can be hard to navigate

4 3 jaar geleden

Since I am the one at my company talking to clients the most, it's great for me to enter in my feedback and log ideas for product improvement in ProdPad - this is the cleanest forum for my development team and I to prioritize improvements. Easy way to communicate back and forth about ideas and get them into development.

As someone who isn't as experienced in software, it can be difficult to navigate. ProdPad captures so many details (which is great), but when I'm submitting an idea for our development team, I can get slightly overwhelmed and lost as to what each category means. Guided walk-throughs of the site might help with this.

Ben D.
CTO + Co-founder in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Make your product great again

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Seriously. We've been using tools for managing the day-to-day of product development that work great, but they've all missed the boat when it comes to the what and why of creating your product. This tool has been invaluable when creating specifications for new features, sussing out the nuances about what makes a great feature, and communicating with management and our customers. If you manage a product, you need more than a check-list of tasks to do. This is it.

Great team Great communication tool

Reactie CreateSHIFT

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for dropping this lovely review, amigos! - All of us at ProdPad

Matt A.
Matt A.
Vice President, Operations in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Simple yet noisy at the same time

3 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our product manager introduced us to ProdPad and he was our main user. No one else on the team, including myself, has adopted using it nearly as much and so it feels like more noise than help to me

Creating stories and bucketing them for planning purposes is very easy. It makes a very compelling visual when we do our product roadmap to see the various stories and categories. Integrates with Trello, which we also use

The stories can build up and the "simple" visuals become muddy very quickly. It would be great to have another layer to summarize above what is already there so we can see the forest through the trees

Product Marketing Director in VS
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Fantastic tool for product collaboration with marketing

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A fantastic tool, so long as product managers make their updates.

I love that, as a product marketer, we can see product's updates and artifacts in this platform, the status of different sprints, and not have to chase product managers down to have an update conversation.

Product is not consistent with their updates - it would be awesome if ProdPad could do push notifications to help product managers remember to capture their updates, or integrations with some of the tools they use like InVision or Jira.

Timoté G.
Head of Product & Marketing in België
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Weak user experience

2 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We decided to stop using the tool and everyone in the organisation was complaining.

Even though the tool is easy to implement and get started, they too much try to impose their way of approaching product management. Additionally most of the view are really weak and difficult to manage.

Solution Designer in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 51-200 werknemers

Clunky but looks good

2 3 jaar geleden

The UI is fanstastic. The UX is what I care about more and it's garbage.

It's clunky. It's not obvious how to do anything. I assume that's why they hold so many webinars. It lacks functionality I would expect. You're clicking all over the place to get to where you want to go.

Meghan W.
Senior UX Researcher in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Good customer feedback tool

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall ProdPad is a useful tool to collect and surface client feedback.

I love ProdPad's Slack integration. I can view client feedback in Slack as it comes in - I appreciate that it meets me where I am workwise, it doesn't make me log into it's site everyday.

The default email settings are somewhat overwhelming. I received several email digests and marketing emails that became annoying. It was easy to unsubscribe, but I wish they didn't bombard me by default.