The system is very easy to learn.

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2017
Jeanette K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software helps me efficiently manage our bookings for our hotel.

Pluspunten: Quick and easy to access guest details and the overall view of your calendar. Updates are constantly being added.

Minpunten: Sometimes you have to take a few extra steps to add something or change something to the booking. The system has a lot to offer, but sometimes it's challenging to find the right tutorial to assist you in understanding or learning about it.

My Goal : One stop shopping for all hotel software and internet automation experience

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2017
David B.
president
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Full automation, personnel and customer satisfaction, good monitoring of activity

Pluspunten: Full functional Integration and 100% cloud for acces from everywhere with no software installation or upgrades. Great interface , easy to learn and to play with , Plenty of useful features , statistics, reporting .

Minpunten: No french version - I would love an automatic scheduler built in for building automatic daily sending by mail of planning / check in - check out .... in order to prevent internet outage ( not so often )

Overall a very positive experience

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2017
Paul H.
Owner/Manager
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helped us to streamline our business and saved a lot of work that had to be manually done with the previous system.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and quality of integration. It is a very user friendly system. It is easy to teach new staff to do basic check in and check outs on this system.

Minpunten: Reporting could be better and could give more detail. Some tasks are not easy to do. One that springs to mind is sending confirmation of a multiple room direct booking. At the moment each room has to be confirmed individually. I contacted support about this and am awaiting a reply.

A clean and fast website

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2016
Robert D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Hotelminder is quick to respond and they know their business. The pricing is good, too. The contact is very personal. I highly recommend the service.

Pluspunten: It is uncluttered and to the point.

Minpunten: The fact that I cannot easily add pages myself.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van hotelminder op 30-8-2016

Thank you Robert, it is a pleasure working with you!

Hotelminder makes running my hotel Simple,Simple,Simple!

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2016
Robin C.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Hotelminder makes running my hotel Simple,Simple,Simple!
I could not be happier with this service, and the value for money. The website service is superb and saves me a fortune in OTA commissions, while giving me a real professional online appearance.