Over Glofox

De complete software voor het beheer van individuele fitnessclubs en sportscholen: beheer lidmaatschappen, roosters, boekingen en betalingen op een slimme manier.

Meer informatie over Glofox

Unable to message a class via the app if a teacher changes or the class is cancelled.

Beoordelingen van Glofox

Waar voor je geld

Glofox heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 248 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Glofox eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (248)

andrew
andrew
Bron: GetApp

I'm delighted I chose Glofox... For lots of reasons

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate! If you're looking for a great alternative to Mindbody, these are the reasons why I went with Glofox and made one of my best business decisions to date: On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at 195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford. On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from 80-140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me! Our custom branded app from Glofox gives our members a really simple means of booking and paying for our services. On the backend, I needed a system that would help me minimize admin with as few clicks possible without overcomplicating things. I've found the Glofox Dashboard really clear and simple to use. I tend to set my Dashboard to show weekly bookings, payments due and revenue for ease. I can create and update my schedule, manage memberships including payments, renewals and automated billing in my Dashboard too- really great having everything in one place! Overall, there's nothing better than working with a team of people who really want to see your business grow stronger every day. With such a quick response time to any of our queries, it's safe to say choosing Glofox has been the best business decision I've made. Mindbody won't know what hit them!

10 maanden geleden

Hey Andrew, Thank you so much for leaving your extensive feedback, it really means a lot! We're happy to hear that Glofox is helping your business. We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals. - The Glofox Team

Shantelle
Director in Australië

Great members app

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good. The transition from Mindbody was easy.

I like how user friendly the members app is. Its simple to use. The dashboard is easy to read. Inputting new classes and changing the schedule is simple.

the reports could be filtered into more depth.

Ewa
Founder in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten

Very satisfied!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: overall I've been very satisfied with Glofox, and the glofox team have always been extremely helpful, during the onboarding process especially and when any issues arose.

I like the ease of booking and enabling payments via stripe. I like that the app has all the necessary features for any business size

credits are a bit confusing to users. they don't know where to find them

Jessica
Owner in VS

Run Away Fast

1,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I went with GloFox after talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and seeing a demo, comparing to other products, and reading reviews. Once I signed on with the product- everything changed and what [SENSITIVE CONTENT] promised from the start did not happen. Training was tedious, disjointed, and incorrect. We had to go back and rework things several times because the trainer did not take the time to understand my business before talking me through set up. Once operating, support does not respond, glitches in the system do not allow my processes to happen and I then need to take extra time to do things manually, I have been charged for things that i did not receive and no one one will refund me, web integrations make my website look archaic, they are dysfunctional, and GloFox will explore options to improve. Not sure where the good reviews came from so I feel obligated to help others to stay away from this product. I am so deeply embedded in GloFox right now, it is going to take me a lot of time to dig out of it, but i will be switching products. Stay away from GloFox.

the app works well and is easy for the user, everything else is a nightmare

I went with this product because the demo call was promising and GloFox had good reviews. Once I began using it, training was horrific, web integration is archaic, the systems management on the admin end is complicated and time consuming, GloFox is unable and unwilling to alter its system to fit the needs of its customer in any way, i end up doing most of the work manually because GloFox is not compatible and does not work Customer service is not supportive and will not respond, if they do the do not help. Once I signed my contract, I became a nuisance to the staff, communication is poor, and they would rather push me away than try to help.

Diego
Business owner in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Robust software and excellent support

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Glofox to manage bookings, payments, databases and communication with my clients. The platform is comprehensive and reliable. The customer's service goes out of its way to help, and it is genuine support, be it software-related or financially related when my business was not so good for personal reasons. They also seem to value long-term relationships with their customers, they never increased my membership and never downgraded my software, even though Glofox kept improving and adding functionalities over the past years.

I've been using Glofox for years and always liked their approach to booking. Unlike in other companies, once my client has logged in to the system, they only have access to my studio, not an entire marketplace and competitors. And I don't have to pay extra for that, it is a built-in feature.

I wish the option to have a dedicated app personalised to my studio was more accessible. But that is a broad issue caused by Apple and Google stores.

Pete
Founder in VK

Choose the best

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've been with Glofox from the very early days and they have always 'listened', we all have growth problems and challenges and they took theirs head on, with great results. I'm not going anywhere else!

I always wanted a platform that was simple, intuitive and with as few steps as possible to my and the clients' destination. It's clean, easy to use and smart! Always good and useful features being added without overwhelming the experience!

To be honest, I would like the waiver e-sign features to be fixed so that clients cannot book without signing them. Also the business has grown rapidly , for good reason, but support must keep up. Every individual I have dealt with at Glofox has always been extremely giving and attentive.

Daria
Managing Director in Thailand
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Thank you, guys !

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: That’s the great app and the company. I really admire their Customers Support, they respond shortly, respond always politely and help to solve all the problems.

Both Pro and Customers apps are convenient, easy to use. I like all the features are available for me at my subscription plan.

I wish Trainers could book the facility from their Pro apps, not only the receptionist. I recently got a bug when I tried to add new classes and to set the schedule for them, I couldn’t scroll down and add the timing . It just doesn’t go down.

Olivia
Owner in VK

Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: First class

Its simple and everyone is so helpful. You have people behind the emails and phones and thats key

sometimes i dont know how to use it but thats a simple fix

Isaac
Head Coach and Owner in Kenia
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Platform

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I work alone, meaning I don't have someone to speak to customers on my behalf or someone to generate leads and convert them. Glofox has helped me have a bird's eye view of my client's and class performance.

The mobile app experience could use an upgrade, as well as some of the prompts on the client app that have copy that is misleading e.g. 'this event has passed' when a client tries to book a class too soon before a class.

Shane
Consultant in VK

Amazing gym management software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent personal service - great support and easy to deal with

Ease of use for members and simplicity of the core functions

Sometimes can be confusing to navigate as an administrator

Waldineia
Owner in Brazilië
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Build a Partnership

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: So far - so good.
Glofox has a huge impact on the way I look at my business right now.
The glofox time is always ready to help and teach us how to use the app - whic made my time realize how we could become more professional and trained. It had a good impact on us in so many ways .
Our comunication with our students are much more clear and we can see the great results of it.
When we are talking about online servive sometimes it is easy to become just like roobots, and glofox showed us that there is a way to make it more human.
It made my life easy and closer to my future dreams.

For me, as a owner of a really small business, it was really hard to work during pandemic time. Our reality was too much work and not enough clients, not because we were not good enough to sell, but because we did not have the people to deal and give the propper service for all our new customers. We were always struggling with delay of communication - and not enough time to respond all the clients doubts. With glofox, some questions are alredy answered by email and by the app itself. Now we have more time to focus and train our time, so we can have a high standarts customer service.[ We were afraid to make the full transaction to an online system because the prices were really higher for us. But in three months of the system we managed to have more than 3 times more students now. it´s gave us the opportunity to sell ir large scale and to delivery our work for people all over the globe. Me and my time are happy with the results. Thanks a lot.

There is nothing I would say, I would like least. But from my experience - all my students don´t realize they have access to recorded classes in the app. I would make this botton more easy to notice - because it is important for us that all the people do benefit from the classes we are leaving ther eofr them.

10 maanden geleden

Hey Waldineia, Thank you for taking your time to leave a review! It's great to hear that Glofox is helping you and your business save time and ultimately provide the highest standard experience possible. We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals. - The Glofox Team

Russell

Great for my Gyms

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it to manage the membership billing and session scheduling for our 2 gyms. It's been great and keeps getting better.

Easy to use and edit. The members app looks great and works well, the members love it. It's cost effective compared to the alternatives. It's continually being updated and new features are being added.

Nothing really, any tech issues that might crop up are typically dealt with quickly by the support team.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Russell. Thanks for leaving a review, it's very much appreciated. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Glofox. - The Glofox Team

Andy
Andy
Director in Ierland
Bron: GetApp

Not getting any better

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It's easy to use for the customer, but so are most other booking apps

Being ignored by customer support. System is very slow. Lots of glitches, although less in the last year to be fair. I cannot recommend Glofox. I've been a customer for 3 years and I've tried to stick with then through all their setup problems (of which there were many), but lately their customer service has gotten worse and worse. Now a major issue has come to light on the accuracy of their reporting, so I can no longer make accurate reports on income. As a result I misreported my income for 2018 by quite some margin, I cannot lodge my income for 2019 and am late filing VAT returns. I first reported this on the 16th of September and it's been with their "engineering team" ever since with no updates and they are now ignoring me completely, even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is ignoring me. If they can't get something as simple as the income to report accurately then I've lost all faith. The system is also extremely slow and despite using different laptops, several browsers, PC and Mac and various internet connections, I get fobbed off that its an issue at my end. Yet when I reset filters it works straight away. But then slows down again very quickly afterwards. I have over 500 support issues back and forth with Glofox support in 3 years.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Andy, first off let us start by saying we're sorry to hear you had so many issues with us. We strive to bring our customers exceptional products and service. I hope since leaving this review we've found a resolution for you. If you have any questions or concerns please drop us a mail at [email protected] and we'll make sure to review them for you. Thank you - The Glofox Team

Katie
owner/studio manager in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Great product and new improvements however some very frustrating features

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have definitely seen improvements with communication over the past 4 -6 months. Their customer service has improved greatly. Overall the staff are very supportive and friendly to work with. We have been really well supported during the COVID-19 challenges and very much appreciated Glofox seeing what customers needed and added some great features during this time.
The one downfall is communication - especially when things change eg. booking only into your next booking period - this was not communicated to us that the previous 'glitch' (as explained to me), where you could book in as far in advance as the studio allowed if you were on an unrestricted membership, had now changed. We could not communicate and or prepare our members returning to in studio classes (after COVID) for the changes - and hence created a lot of stress that could have been avoided.

Easy to schedule classes, dashboard is well designed and easy to navigate, great user app, new features that were added during COVID-19 - zoom integration to live classes, on demand feature for members.

The current set up to memberships allowing subscription members to only book ahead into their next booking period. This does not provide flexibility for our business and creates a lot of confusion for our members. I can understand how monthly billed memberships can work on this system however ours are weekly (see below). So members can only book a max of 2 weeks/min of 1 week in advance. It then creates confusion amongst members as to why some members can book further ahead (ie credit pass users) and if members have different payment dates its a bit like a yoyo effect. Explaining how it works to members is very confusing. This feature has only come into being in our studio. Prior to COVID-19 closures members were able to book 4 weeks in advance (booking window set by us) but now it has changed has caused great havoc. It has taken away a lot of value in our product and flexibility in the way our members book and become very frustrating for members as well as staff now managing the queries. If I knew this feature would come into play before we signed up to glofox I actually would strongly reconsider my decision. We are a small boutique fitness studio (we provide reformer class - max of 10 per class) our membership costs are expensive ($40-$55 per week) hence all of our members are on weekly subscriptions. We also provide credit packs for client who want to pay per class.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Katie, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Vincent

Amazing!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it!!!! :)

A perfect solution for my business. I was a MBO user for several years, but unfortunately the branded mobile app was dated and had limited functionality, it was also super expensive and costs increasing year on year was just not affordable for my business. I started off on the standard plan, but as I like things branded to me and my business I had to upgrade, and this just ended up costing the business hefty sums which we could not afford. Glofox were pretty easy to set up and get started with and they even helped me migrate my clients over. It's been pretty much smooth sailing and the customer support team have been EXTREMELY HELPFUL. You can have calls with the very happy and efficient team and they are willing to help and follow up on your requests. What I like the most and most looking forward in the future to is new features. They are constantly updating the software and adding new features in which makes it a great piece of software to work with and it's great for my clients too. Everything is branded to me, I like that we have a News section in the app and a store where I can sell my merchandise. We can create events as we put on workshops and masterclasses throughout the year. Looking forward to working with these guys more to take my business to new levels. Thanks guys, I'm soo happy I joined you! :) Highly recommended!

A few scheduling problems on the app - being looked at now, and reporting features, however new reports are being added.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Vincent, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Eduardo
Operations Manager in Ierland

Managing Studios Made Easy

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: About 80% of our payments are now through recurring subscriptions. This has helped us increase our retention rate. Another big plus has been the ability to measure our marking efforts through the Facebook Pixel. In a nutshell it has been easy to use, our customers are happy and the software has given us information on how to grow more consistently. When ever I have trouble it is really easy to contact the support team which has been very helpfull.

Their Facebook Pixel has allowed us to measure our acquisition cost and take better decisions on our digital marketing efforts. I love that it is easy to schedule classes, set up membership plans and visualize basic revenue data. This leaves me time study the numbers and work on improving my KPIs. As an extra point our customers love the our Glofox personalized App and it has been really easy to integrate the system into our webpage.

Although I get basic information, I could use more detailed reports. They still have a way to go in allowing customers to book a specific spot in a class and other minor plug ins... but I don’t have any mayor complaints.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Eduardo, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Glofox. We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. We are always updating our software with solutions for your business so we will keep note of your feedback on Reports. Looking forward to seeing your business grow and succeed with Glofox! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Stephen
Owner in Ierland

Happy i made the switch to Glofox!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the visual appeal and layout of the software and how easy it makes it for people to book in online but also how easy it makes it for me to be able to allow clients to buy online courses and workshops as well as classes. (Senior account executive) contacted me initially when i was setting up in business but at that stage i had signed up with MBO and I wasn't going to change but fast forward a year and I actually got in touch with rep to talk about their software as my online sales weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. The changeover was made as painless as it could be, a lot of the credit for this has to go to my account manager and his customer support team, who are very good at what they do and I speak with rep on a regular basis which helps greatly when like me you're trying to grow your business. The partnership between Glofox and Yoga Alliance Professionals is also a big plus for me but in relation to growing my business, nothing tops having our own custom studio app which i am delighted to say is now starting to perform really well ( not much use having an app if you don't know how to utilise it or promote it and for this i have to thank account manager for showing me the way). i now feel like i have software that matches my ambitions for my business. It hasn't all been plain sailing but what is!. I really believe in Glofox and can see them going from strength to strength in the future.

The cons that i have experienced are simple, sometimes the software suffers from bugs but i know that Glofox work hard to eradicate this and in my experience the customer support team always have a solution to help you navigate around this until they find the problem so for me it's something i can live with as the updates and new additions to the software plus the fact that i can see through their reports, exactly where my business is growing.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Stephen! Great to hear that you're delighted with your decision to switch from Mindbody. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and there's nothing better than watching your business grow and succeed! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

Stephanie
Yoga studio owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

GloFox has been such a better experience than other platforms!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My personal account helper, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been so incredibly helpful. She has gone above and beyond to help me be successful and to run my business more efficiently.

That if I have had problems arise while using glofox, the customer support I have received has been super helpful. They have spent as much time as is needed to help me make sure everything is set up and my questions are early answered.

There are a few tie ups that are inconvenient. Like, I cannot be listed as a trainer in classes since I am the administrator so I had to create a dummy account to get around that restriction. But the problems are minor and nothing to be super frustrated over.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Audrey
Studio Manager in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Happy we made the switch!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We spent a long time researching different studio software options and Glofox has definitely helped us make big technological strides forward from the app to check in kiosk capabilities. Though the retail aspects are second tier, these aren't our top priorities either at the moment. Would definitely recommend trying the demo and exploring Glofox to other yoga studios.

The interface for both our staff and students has been far more intuitive and easy to use than our last program. The reporting is clear and the app has inspired more online bookings for classes. Check in is starting to run more smoothly giving our teachers more time to focus on class and less time dealing with frustrations with a clunky system at the desk. The way the system is set up also allows individuals to navigate it in different ways that make the most personal sense to them rather than forcing everyone to learn the exact same steps. Customer service has been very attentive and responsive as we've made the transition to Glofox which is much appreciated. We have felt supported through the whole process so far. The more we learn about the program the more customized we've made it to our needs which has been great.

The only cons so far are minor tech capabilities we're hoping to see evolve soon. You can only sell one retail item at a time, though there are some work arounds. We would also like to be able to check our teachers and staff into class and sell them retail items without creating separate student profiles. In the grand scheme of operations these are small details that haven't derailed us and we look forward to seeing upcoming changes with the program.

10 maanden geleden

Hey Audrey, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are very pleased to hear that Glofox is helping your business in all the ways you highlighted and that you feel supported. We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey. - The Glofox Team

Claudia
Owner in VS

Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would like to mention the above and beyond service I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], she is always there to help and answers in a very timely manner. I was about to change services and the overall dialogue with her was a very important part in staying with Glofox.

This software is very user friendly, easy to understand and easy on the eyes. It offers exactly what we need for our daily business.

At the beginning I had a large amount of issues with customer service. Sometimes weeks without an answer, both e-mail and phone, being that the customer service reps are in Ireland I think. But this has been changed greatly in the past few months.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Claudia, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on your experience with our support team also. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Junior
Owner in
, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Committed to helping your business succeed. 10/10 Glofox!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Glofox has been fantastic. The training was very easy to follow and their support team made sure I had everything I needed to get up and running - very understanding and always happy to help out with any queries.

The admin dashboard makes it really easy to keep track of my class schedule, memberships, payments and overall member activity. If you want to spend more time than ever before with your clients helping them achieve their goals, you need a system like this! The reporting section of the dashboard makes it effortless to monitor our performance: sales (by class, membership, course or even trainer), first time visits, bookings and attendances etc. This is great for identifying areas of the business that have room for growth. The app itself is so simple for our members to use. They can easily book their class or course and even pay for it straight through the app. If there's an update or news that I need to circulate fast, I can do it with the app, minus the hassle of calling up clients or wondering if they opened the email or not. These push notifications through the app are a great way to promote new classes or courses too. People see our messages on the home screen of their phone almost as soon as we send them and they can book in on the exact same platform. The perfect way to increase bookings and keep the momentum going! Not to mention, a great way to generate new leads. We can promote the app and encourage potential members to download it and get a taste of what we have to offer.

It would have been great if we found Glofox sooner!

10 maanden geleden

Hey Junior, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it really means a lot! It's great to see that Glofox is helping your business on so many fronts. We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals. - The Glofox Team

Karyn
Local Operator in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Content ahead of the curve

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Glofox for quite some time now. I have seen the efforts to continue to improve the product as well as staying ahead of the curve with content to continue to educate the users on the updates and what is already in place.

1. Increased ease of use over the years 2. App usage 3. Helpful support

1. At times it can run slow 2. No option to have a client have funds in the account and use them for different sessions in a week (instead of creating custom packages)

3 jaar geleden

Hi Karyn, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox. Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Andrew
Owner in Ierland
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Watch out MindbodyOnline, there's a new kid on the block!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate! If you're looking for a great alternative to Mindbody, these are the reasons why I went with Glofox and made one of my best business decisions to date: On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at '195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford. On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from '80-'140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me! Our custom branded app from Glofox gives our members a really simple means of booking and paying for our services. On the backend, I needed a system that would help me minimize admin with as few clicks possible without overcomplicating things. I've found the Glofox Dashboard really clear and simple to use. I tend to set my Dashboard to show weekly bookings, payments due and revenue for ease. I can create and update my schedule, manage memberships including payments, renewals and automated billing in my Dashboard too- really great having everything in one place! Overall, there's nothing better than working with a team of people who really want to see your business grow stronger every day. With such a quick response time to any of our queries, it's safe to say choosing Glofox has been the best business decision I've made. Mindbody won't know what hit them!

6 jaar geleden

Hi Andrew, Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the kind words! It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you and the team at Personal Health. Also, very exciting to see the results you've achieved in such a short space of time! Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Natalie
Natalie
Director in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

First steps into new business made easier with GloFox

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sales, leads, marketing, basically everything I need to operate a boutique studio. I like the waiting list feature and how easy it looks to make it both branded to my company and tailored to exactly what me and my clients need. I’m looking forward to starting the build process to see how it goes. The experience so far has been all good Fromm y perspective.

Ease of Communication, with regular follow ups from sales team. Very friendly and helpful, giving lots of experienced based tips to help me get started. Seems to be simple system to operate, which is important for me as I’m not very technical with IT. I liked that we could discuss everything about the product and there wasn’t any pressure to go with GloFox. It just simply was the best value product for what I need. The app looks great, and I think going for the Gold option from the outset was the best idea, as it means my clients can be used to using the app right from the start, rather than just using web services initially and then having to change.

Nothing really, only thing I have noted is no compatibility with Spivi - which won’t be an issue but just something I’ll need to sort separately. I can’t see too many downsides at the moment, everything so far from first contact to agreeing to partner has been flawless.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're having a good experience. - The Glofox Team

Mark
Ierland
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding Product, Excellent Customer Service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I could not be happier. I have set up software for Fitness studios and gyms I have worked at and have used in my own studio when I setup, so I have experience with a lot of software in the fitness market. But Glofox has it all, and the customer service is brilliant. They offer apps for your clients to check-in and update their info, they offer engagement tools and detailed reports for me to run my business. It has everything we could ever want. The best part of the software is the regular and constant updates they are putting into it. They are ahead of the curve with what is needed to help grow my business and give me the tools I need to do that. Big thumbs up, great job team Glofox

I like pretty much everything. My members get a really modern app with a ton of features that allow them to manage their own schedule and not have to constantly contact me for bookings or payments. I get a lot of easy to use features that automate a lot of the repetitive tasks I have been doing, plus its really easy to see how your business is doing with the reporting tool. It also auto charges clients on a monthly basis so I don't have to chase payments. And their support team basically did all the setup for me walking me through everything. they are super helpful!

I like everything about it. I can't think of how they could improve it.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Delighted to hear that Glofox is all round the perfect solution for your business! It's been a pleasure working with you and the team. Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support