Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Yesware

Yesware is een inbox-productiviteitsplatform dat authentieke e-mailcommunicatie mogelijk maakt op de schaal die vereist is voor de moderne zakelijke gebruikers.

Meer informatie over Yesware

Even works on Gmail and Outlook. Customer service also very responsive.

Yesware recently added a "Spam Risk Detection" feature that is supposed to predict the probability of your email being flagged as spam.

Beoordelingen van Yesware

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Yesware heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 175 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Yesware eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (175)

Damien
Damien
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Email Marketing and Custom Relationship Management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Despite the bug that keeps saying there is an issue with the compatibility with Google Workspace, Yesware is very user-friendly compared to other software. It eliminates the need to use different email marketing software to create emails, respond to emails, and the creation and use newsletters because it can all be done within your email account. It is GDRP-compliant so you can rest assured, you are working within compliance and email servers limitations.

There are many useful resources that Yesware can integrate with, including ones that you might already be using. Personally, I find the integration with my Google Workspace email and Salesforce to be particularly helpful. This integration makes it easy to keep everything connected and tracked as I reach out to new potential clients and work with existing ones. It is also cool that you can work through the LinkedIn integration to get work done from one place rather than having to jump from one tab to the other to accomplish your marketing goals. It has many useful tabs just above your Google Workspace tabs that show up at the top which include an activity tab to see what is going on within the email you are currently in. It has a Prospector tab which you can use to find leads and gather data about the leads. The contacts tab allows you to add new contacts within your Google Workspace platform. It even has a Template tab you can use to create new email templates so you can avoid recreating the same emails and responses over and over again. Just click on a template and it automatically populates into the email. You might have to make a few custom revisions, but other than that, it cuts down a lot of repetitive messaging and reply actions. Other cool tabs include Campaigns and My Reports tabs which help you through your creative marketing process to manage and review data and analytics about things you already have in the works.

Even though Yesware and Salesforce work fine together within the Google Workspace platform, a message keeps popping up saying that the features are incompatible.

Public relations en communicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A great fit for Outlook users

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Though it has its bugs and lots of features made for salespeople, I namely pay for it to use its email tracking tech. For my business purposes, this the most needed feature and since using email tracking, it's hard to remember what biz email was like before.

I like the fact that unlike most email tracking programs, Yesware actually plays nice with MSFT Outlook. Most of the compeition is gmail only.

Bit of a resource hog. Also it sets off false positives with my anti-virus program and sometimes it crashes outlook.

Sruti
Sruti
Product consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Bang for the buck

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking at a tool for tracking emails as Google email tracking and streak did not work very well.
My boss suggested yesware and we bought the first premium plan. Before that I used the trial version for 40 days. I liked the tool and I was able to send timely invoices and assess whether my customers were really interested in my product.

It is very easy to use and light on the system. I was able to access all my client emails and keep track of them on yesware. Most importantly I loved the way yesware functioned and it always asks before installing on your other emails so that it does not interfere with every other email. Also, I like the interface and it makes me understand and also gives alerts when the user has read my email and has checked out my links and read my material.

The support is not so great. I did not get to see 24 hour phone or chat support which disappointed me. They can bring more features compared to other tools in the market.

Paralegal in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Acceptable quality

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a decent product. It has a nice design and it's mostly easy to use.
We only needed this product to manage emails and create email marketing templates, while it served this purpose it seems like it is set up for more complex purposes and it was difficult to use for only email management/marketing.

I do like the level of customer support that is provided, I like the features that are offered like real time reporting and real time notifications, campaign analytics, templates, marketing tools, CRM services, etc. I like the relatively easy to use layout and crisp design. I like the auto reply feature.

Compared to its competitors this product is expensive. It is not easy to integrate with other products although it claims to be. Some aspects were complex and difficult to use. I experienced an issue with auto reply and the entire software started to malfunction

Siddiq
Siddiq
Lead Generation Executive in India
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Email Tracking Next Generation Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a best experience for me.

The tracking and email notifications on open of an email from the prospects has helped me to figure out best way of targeting right audience.

The price is constantly changing after subscription is taken.

Nicolas
Nicolas
Director of Marketing & Sales in Colombia
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

A must for any prospecting team

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it. Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a monthly template session. Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.

Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

There is not much (or anything) to dislike about Yesware. It is a very rounded product and I have never had a single issue with it. I would like to see a native mobile application so I can work better on the go.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Account Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Completely streamlined my sales prospecting and outreach

5,0 7 jaar geleden

-Ability to sync emails and activities with CRM. -Love the Gmail toolbar so I can view info from my CRM right in gmail -Track email opens and response activities to know if my message is getting through to my prospects -easy to create and save email templates to fire off custom emails on the fly -Mail Merge capabilities with stages allow for multi touch email campaigns. - vastly increased my efficiency of email outreach

The sync to CRM has failed to work on very few occasions. Other than that I totally love using the system

Keith
Keith
Executive Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Take control of your email. Know what is delivered and when.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Convenience & delivery confirmations.

1. Email delivery confirmations are SO helpful. The instant notifications are great as well as the ability to find delivery details on a specific email in history. Plus, not requiring a read receipt to get the confirmation is huge. 2. Email schedule function makes it easy to draft emails but not interrupt employees evenings or sleep! 3. Follow-up reminders are a great way to not let a task get delegated and forgotten.

It doesn't play well with my Gmail screen - it covers the bottom of the email where my email attachments normally show up - so it's hard to verify the right attachment is attached - or to delete it.

Jacco
Jacco
VP of Revenue Libris in VS
Fotografie, 51-200 werknemers

Yesware adds a layer to your email strategy

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Yesware gives our sales team extra insights about emails they send as well as time-saving tools to follow up and remind prospects.

It is eye opening to be able to track emails you send and the clicks and opens they generate. By knowing what happens with your emails on the receiver's end, you change your followup strategies.

Nothing we not like about Yesware. We're not using the Campaigns feature as we have other software for that, and that is not their core functionality.

Abdul
Abdul
Head Of Sales Marketing in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great tool to enhance marketing through mail.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It's an efficient tool to develop mail marketing and outreach clients that are mostly favorable for your product or are responsive to your mails. it can notify you about the opening of mails from the side of a client.

It has disadvantage of not to setup proper time schedule to follow up proper mails to several specially engaged clients. Somehow, it also seems to be buggy and adding a new template will alter subject lines eventually.

Mark
CEO in VS
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

Shifting away from enterprise use - moving toward GMail and Microsoft-hosted offerings

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Knowing if someone has received an email, or re-opened it, is a truly valuable piece of information from a sales and support perspective. Email has become one of the least reliable forms of communication, but it remains essential to doing business. Spam detection software is junk. We have found no spam detection software that is reliable and turn off anything to ensure nothing is missed. It can even be manipulated by unscrupulous actors that want to harm the reputation of the sender. There are a million other reasons why it is unreliable. Unfortunately, most companies continue to use it. So we used Yesware to see if our regular communications were being received and opened, in much the same was we use software to verify that our client newsletter communications are opened. Yesware did the job in that respect. We didn't use any of its other features, since we had other software for that.

We've been using it for several years and were notified recently by Yesware that the version that supports local versions of Outlook 365 is being eliminated. We were told that Microsoft is limiting the ability of developers to use plugins for PC-based Outlook, so they are dropping support for that in August 2020. We use our own ISP for email, using POP/SMTP mail, not a cloud-based environment hosted by Microsoft or Google. What we liked about it was its simplicity once set-up, and the ease of telling whether or not someone opened the email sent, and where that person was located.

The support organization was Zendesk, a third party. We found that every time we'd have a question or issue they were very responsive, but it took forever to get resolved. Most of the time we'd just live with whatever it was we were dealing with.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Yesware is great for tracking emails & responsiveness

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great. It has been useful to track emails as well as open rate/response rate, etc.

When my company initially announced that we were installing Yesware, I was cautious. I have been with my company since we were at about 25 employees and it felt like another spurt of growing pains moving towards having all of out business communications tracked and logged in SFDC. Once we had it installed, I realized how much value it provides. You're able to track when someone opens an email, where they open the email from & if they viewed content that you attached via the Yesware integration. You can also quickly add new contacts via the integration with SFDC without having to open another window.

No major issues with the product, but one issue that I have with the Gmail/SFDC/Yesware integration is that when you're attempting to add a new contact directly from an email, it doesn't always auto-populate the correct information leading to a less efficient way to enter new data.

Olivia
Sales Development Representative in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Not a huge fan

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I want to love yesware. I've been using it for over 3 years, at 3 different companies. It does the basics pretty well--set-up and send mail merge, schedule future emails, and store templates. The problem is that as much as our team has asked for features to increase the customizability of emails, time of send, etc...we have not gotten them. The yesware team asks for a lot of feedback, and we give it. But unlike other software companies I give feedback to, they don't seem to actually take the feedback.

Easy to get going, easy to use for basic mail merge and template needs. Team functionality is cool.

Lack of customizability makes it frustrating for more advanced users.

Valerie
Valerie
Account Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

One of the best tools for a salesperson

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saves so much time on admin stuff. Allows me to personalize every touch point with my pipeline and keep track of everything!

Ability to schedule and track emails, use pre-made templates, see how many people opened your email. gmail integration is a plus too. Also they send you a TON of super useful marketing and sales-related resources.

Nothing really, it’s a great tool! I just wish it showed me who exactly opened an email when it was sent to multiple recipients.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Best bang for your buck

4,0 6 jaar geleden

There are a lot of sales software similar to Yesware but I would say Yesware is one of the best. There are a few other softwares like outreach and salesloft but they are considerably more expensive. I love Yesware and it does the job.

It does lack features for salespeople who are looking to build lists of prospects and a few other features but you know that going in to it.

Ali
Ali
Business Development Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Yesware is so great!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m a big fan of yesware and hope future companies I work for invest in it!

I use this software to track my emails. It’s great to store templates and to see when people open your emails. It’s made my email cadence very easy!

There are no cons. I will say sometimes I emailed myself to my personal email and it would say I opened it when I did not but that’s all.

tommy
sales in VS

use yesware for email tracking and email cadences

4,0 6 jaar geleden

real-time tracking of the e-mails, clicked links, and engagement. you can attach documents which will give you reports on time engaged and pages scrolled through on that specific document.

the ability to save a sent email as a template would be great. because it is running in the background and can slow down my browser a little.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Good for a free or small budget solution

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Yesware offers some decent functionality and tracking for email "opens" and document sharing along with some flexible sending options and saved templates.

The limited open and document tracking details are limited and not available to use for any analytics unless your transcribe the info to another source every month The templates are not user friendly If you do decide you want more options in your Yesware you would be better off going to a different product.

Hagen
Inside Sales Rep in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Yesware helps you understand what messages come across as successful.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helped me target customers that were actively interested in my message. I then knew who to focus on following up with.

I enjoyed that Yesware allowed for email tracking. When someone opened an email, you were notified. You understand that the subject line worked! If they open multiple times, you know they are interested. This helps significantly in the sales process.

I did not find many negatives, although it almost seemed like an ad after installation.

Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers

Yesware helps us cut down our emailing time!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This does save us about 50 hrs of straight emailing time per month!

Helps our office admins send out the same replies and answers to many clients every day without having to type them fresh (using yesware templates)

Can be a bit kludgy at times, working within Gmail. We often have to draft and format our emails in gmail itself, then paste over to a yesware template to preserve the exact formatting we want.

Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Very efficient relationship builder

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the platform saves us a lot of time and great for creating campaigns.

Really good for insights i.e. you can see when someone has clicked on an email and also the links they are clicking on. Templates are great too and all mobile responsive.

Not many negatives, but sometimes I have found the reporting to be quite complicated. Could do with simplifying a little bit.

Chelsea
Manager of solutions consulting in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Yesware helps connect the dots

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I really liked the option to utilize email templates. It was also great knowing the emails would automatically be tracked with the contact in our CRM.

It may have been they way we set it up, but there was a popup every single time I logged into gmail which was a bit annoying!

LYNN
RSM in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Yesware

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Yesware saves so much time by automatically adding any & all emails to SFDC when the contact is listed in SFDC. So easy to set-up email campaigns and schedule when to send them. Makes my life as a sales person so much easier

I cannot really think of any cons to the product. It is a great product.

Consumer Financing Specialist in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Custom templates & helpful reporting

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Not only are we able to create tons of custom templates, we can group them in folders for easier organization. Perhaps the most useful feature that Yesware provides is weekly reporting to see how templates are performing with open-rates & response rates.

Many templates that our team sends out require specific files to be included. Adding files to Yesware tempaltes is still not available, so our team is left attaching the same files over and over again to pre-built email templates.

Kreeti
Digital Marketing Manager in Nepal
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Automatic Email Marketing Software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Yesware greatly works with Gmail and using it I can schedule an automatic email for running marketing and promotional campaigns.

This app greatly works with Gmail or Gsuite account and Outlook but is not available with all other emailing software which I least like about this software.