Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over MailerLite

MailerLite is een dienstverlener op het gebied van e-mailmarketing met aandacht voor eenvoud, uitstekende klantenondersteuning en mooie e-mailontwerpen.

Meer informatie over MailerLite

The tutorials and ease of use. Being able to use landing pages and not have to use Zapier.

It's just a minor thing but can still be a little frustrating.

Beoordelingen van MailerLite

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

MailerLite heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.024 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je MailerLite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.024)

Darlene
author-entrepreneur

Great Features for a Reasonable Price

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Chasity
Chasity
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Easy once you get it

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I recommend MailerLite, I've not had any issues and it doesn't take forever to set up. It has all the things you need in an email marketing platform.

I like that Mailerlite is not expensive. I also like that it allows you to customize fonts in the email. It's easy to build a campaign. It's easy to import contacts and manage. My landing page was easy to build if you want it simple or if you are a template and go type of person.

It's not as customizable as I'd like it to be. You can't change text on the actual email, you have to edit in the box to the side. It's confusing until you get used to it.

Courtney
Author in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The Best EMS For Your Business!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very happy with Mailerlite and have been recommending them to friends and colleagues for over four years now. I will remain on Classic until they discontinue it.

Mailerlite is the best when it comes to deliverability, features, and price point. Mailerlite's automations are complex and really help you warm up your leads for a better relationship without having to personally email every single lead individually. I also like that I can tag where a lead onboarded from so I can track how well that source fits into my marketing process. I've enjoyed great deliverability since my move to Mailerlite with more subscribers getting all my import updates and more sales as a result. Mailerlite also has a robust customer service department that is always quick to help when any issues do arise.

I'm not a fan of the new Mailerlite. I am staying on Classic because the huge price increase and the clunkiness of the new interface. It's not something I look forward to having to learn and especially not at double to price. I wish Mailerlite would honor a discount for Classic users to be grandfathered in at a better rate.

Sara
CEO and Editor in Mexico
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

The worst email management software - it malfunctions causing serious issues. Terrible customer service.

1,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Nothing - the worst email management software I have ever used

This is the worst email management software I have ever used. We started with an annual plan in Nov 2023, within the first month we sent a large campaign separated into segments of the audience. The feature to separate the segments and NOT send to others did NOT work, even though the correct boxes were checked. This resulted in some subscribers receiving the email blast up to 3 times. Obviously, this resulted in some subscribers clicking to mark as SPAM - clearly no one wants multiple emails with the same content! MailerLite then blocked our account and said they would not re-open it nor refund ANY money. Having paid about $1500 for the annual subscription, we tried many times to explain what happened, they were not interested. The customer service department is terrible, you cannot actually get through to a person and if they respond on email they are blunt and rude and refuse to refund an annual service that was used for about 1 month and malfunctioned causing this issue.

Sophie
marketing manager in België
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

If you are looking for a tool that just does emailmarkering right, then Mailerlite is it!

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have onboarded multiple clients to Mailerlite. I feel the tool is easy to use and offers most features one would want when looking for an emailmarketing tool. It is very affordable and has a great customer service.

I like the fact that it is very straightforward in its use. In theory you can start using the tool without going trough manuals or guides. I like the fact that they have a chat support. If you do have a question you want to be able to ask it. They are open to suggestions and have a communication line for bugreporting. The drag and drop editor makes it easy to create emails. It is a EU tool so it is in line with GDPR regulation. The price is very affordable and allows any company size to start out with emailmarketing.

The tool is a bit let mature then for example Mailchimp. The last couple of months with the launch of the new editor there have been a couple of bugs in the editor and how it was displaying in mailboxes. Support was reachable and they did follow up on those issues. It would be great to have a build in tool to test how the emails look in different mailboxes. Another great tool would be to have a way to test automations more easily.

Teddi
Marketing and Tech Director, Co-Founder in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

Quality email newsletter system

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been a good relationship and Mailerlite is a solid product. Sad to see the prices rise beyond our current budget levels, but would return if circumstances change to allow it.

Mailerlite has excellent layouts and a good interface for building newsletters. The ability to re-use past layouts as templates saves a lot of time. The scheduling is flexible and reliable. They have some features not available on other email platforms, like RSS Campaigns that send new blog posts to subscribers. The ability to group and segment our audience is also very important. All around, it's a full-featured platform with solid and responsive tech support (for the paid plans).

After they launched their new platform and revised their plans, our relatively small list of subscribers (1400) was still too big to qualify for the free plan. And because it was over 1000 subs, we fell into a plan that cost $30/month. We're already paying that much for website hosting, so paying the same amount just to keep in contact with our audience wasn't cost-effective (we don't really "sell" to our list in a way that sustains that level of expense).

Jamie
Owner in VS

Top notch support

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Wow! I have been working with BlueHost for the better part of the last year fussing to get my domain authenticated but each time I reach out, I'm told the issue is resolved when it's not. When MailerLite finally stopped allowing me to send campaigns due to not being authenticated, I reached out to support and they were able to do in 20 minutes what Bluehost failed to do after a year. My guy was so amazing and friendly. He put a smile on my face when I was on the verge of tears. 10/10! Keep up the great work!

I have played with importing/exporting lists of email addresses from spreadsheets and so far have been unsuccessful. Haven't looked into finding any tutorials or troubleshooting for this issue, but if such does not exist, I would love to see that change so I can use this feature more regularly.

Tydie
Founder in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to Use - Switched from MailChimp

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Love how easy it is to set up email campaigns, track engaged users, and create landing pages. I was really able to customize everything to my business branding.

Very few cons. One is the pricing. I think it is very akin to other email management providers, just wish it was cheaper. I wish you could track the origin of clicks to a landing page - that would be fabulous. Instead, I used Milkshake for that.

Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Well priced email automation for beginner email marketing

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I'm happy with MailerLite experience. I had good support and they reply fast. I had some misunderstandings with them, but the communication about it was done with care.

At the moment of signing up the offer was better than competition, pricing is good too. There are all the basic to medium features someone would need to set up automated email campaigns with low cost entrance, that includes hosting and editor for landing pages.

Pricing has increased during my time of using it, and new competition appeared with better cost to features ratio, where you don't really pay monthly, but it depends on number of emails sent. So it depends on what type of pricing you need and how many emails you send.

chima
chima
Founder in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Cheaper alternative with all the bells and whistles

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Once we got in, it's been smooth sailing since

Really cheap and efficient when compared to more expensive alternatives, while providing the same features. I love it!

It's almost like they don't like money. We had to make a public post on Twitter for them to allow us to sign up. It was ridiculous really

Karen
Author in VK
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Still manages to have a personal touch

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I'm very pleased with it. It does what I need it to do, it doesn't try to steer me into areas that aren't relevant to my business, it's affordable, and it's reliable. I've needed help from support on a number of occasions and it's always been (a) a human response rather than an automated message that just repeats information you've already read in the help section, and (b) they stick with the issue until it's sorted.

It's easy to use and extremely flexible – lots of options and anyone at any level of expertise can use it. The support is first class, too. Overall, MailerLite feels like a personal service, which I wasn't expecting.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as "least liked," but my newsletter isn't aimed at product or service sales, so a lot of the options, advice, and tutorials aren't much use to me. (But there's enough for me to get on with the task, so no worries.)

Debbie
owner-teacher in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

All very good, once I got going

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like the company and the platform. It's not as slick as some of the others I've seen, but I believe it's a great value and gets the job done. I like that there are tutorials on just about everything, and customer support is very quick to respond when I have an issue.

It truly is a "drag and drop" landing page and website builder! I've worked with other website builders that make it so much more complicated than it needs to be. With MailerLite, I just literally drag a text box from the sidebar and plunk it down wherever I want to on my landing page. It's super easy to move sections up or down, too. It's not 100% customizable, and I've had to adjust my design plans a little here and there. But that's probably a good thing for me, who is easily overwhelmed when I have too many choices. I can spend hours and days on things that just don't matter in the long run if I'm given too many options. MailerLite allows me to customize just enough to make the finished product fit my brand without completely overwhelming me with too many options. Overall, once I figured things out, I found MailerLite to be very easy to use and at an excellent price point!

I wish there were more templates to choose from! Most everything can be tweaked and customized to fit my brand but I wish there was a template that was closer to what I was looking for from the get-go. I mentioned in the "pros" section that it's not 100% customizable, and found myself wishing here and there that I could just change this one little thing or move this/that over here/there. But like I said, being a bit more confined in the design options is probably a blessing for me and helped me get my landing pages, website and sales pages designed much quicker.

James
Head of Operations in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Really Solid Software and Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it. Will be hard to ever leave.

Great customizability for emails and very simple to use. It is the most design friendly email service I have used. Also incredible customer service. I accidentally deleted a very important landing page built through mailerlite - I emailed their support and it was restored within an hour. I accidentally deleted ALL of our subscribers - I emailed support again and again they were all restored within a couple hours. Very impressed.

I wish video was easier to insert into the emails. I also wish it was easier to segment. ConvertKit maybe a better option for segmenting and targeting.

3 jaar geleden

Hi James, thank you for your lovely and. Fair feedback. I have to say the design on your Bissy Energy page is amazing! - Lay

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Allows you to automate your way all the way through to your marketing and outreach goals

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My first experience with MailerLite for conducting academic research was a huge miss from the very start, and ended up being quite disappointing because the numbers we were getting were abysmal by all accounts. But as I later found out from subsequent projects I worked on, the problem was not from the system, but from us (the research team). Because we hadn't taken much time to explore the full range of features and how to adapt them to our specific needs, we ended up with a highly defective campaign that was doomed to fail. Ever since then, I have collaborated on over 15 different campaigns with MailerLite, and each of them were a huge success, with outcomes far exceeding our modest expectations.

The list management protocols work excellently to create a really clean database of the most useful contacts. Not only does this reduce the overall cost of running our campaigns, it also affects the outcome of our campaign impact assessment results. We no longer get to factor in dead weights in our computations, which used to come up really short and make us feel like we failing woefully. Until MailerLite cleaned it up and gave us true measures of our actual impact.

Some of the most advanced embedded tracking features are a bit intrusive and feel like an invasion of the privacy of our clients, even though they do end up providing us with very valuable insights on our campaigns and the market.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Mohammed, thank you for sharing such a detailed experience with us. Should you have any other feedback, you can always mail us at [email protected] - we love to hear from our community.

Alison
Founder in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

MailerLite is the Chick-fil-a of the online space

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best experience ever. Seriously.

Moving to MailerLite was one of the best decisions I ever made for my business. Having everything in one space – email, client management, landing pages, website – is SO convenient and saves me so much time and money. The integration between all of those features makes tracking customer engagement incredibly easy. The editor for landing pages, websites, automations, and emails is intuitive and full of great features. But what really impresses me, time and again, is the customer service. No one likes it when stuff glitches or they run into an issue, but I can say with 100% sincerity and honesty that I actually LOOK FORWARD to interacting with the MailerLite customer service team. They are quick to respond, easy to understand (not sure if they're all native English speakers, but they sure come across as such), clear in their instruction, and seemingly always in a good mood. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am with whatever issue I'm experiencing, I always leave a MailerLite customer service exchange with a smile on my face.

Occasionally the editor function gets a little temperamental and doesn't want to format text correctly.

Peg
Author in VS

A Welcome Answer

Opmerkingen: The best.

From the beginning MailerLite was easy to use, intuitive despite its comprehensive offerings. I didn't expect to be able to do so much, and switched anyway. And then came the surprise of how complete it was. I have had nothing but great experiences with support. The built-in explanations are thorough and clear, but live support is just an email and a few minutes ' wait away. I love MailerLite and just talked to a former colleague about it. He's in the process of switching from our old favorite. I don't think you can do better.

Strange to say, the biggest challenge was that I thought it was harder to use than I thought. Now that I'm just following my intuition, my best guess of what to do, I have no problems with it at all.

Antony
Managing Director in Griekenland
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy, complete and affordable

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall with great support which is essential when things get serious. Higly recommended and not just for pricing reasons.

Ease of use, immediate support and the fact that you really do have everything you need (exotic features missing is of no importance), is what I like most on MailerLite.One great future too, is that you get to pay only for the unique emails used, thus allowing you to duplicate lists and run your campaigns exactly as you need to, without paying extra.

I would like to have a better search and mass management option when it comes to subscribers handling and maybe some degrees of extra "freedom" or customization on ready to use tools when designing an email.

Gen
Company owner in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Hats off to the tech team and support functions at MailerLite

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Having joined MailerLite - I am now the proud owner of ...1. an opt-in that attracts my Ideal Client and pops them on my email list, via a landing page2. a product that I'm selling directly out of Stripe via an integration with MailerLite that sends all sorts of wonderful automated emails 3. landing pages for an upcoming Masterclass that hopefully attracts my Ideal Client - I just feel very empowered and feel like I've elevated my business to a new level of automation which I didn't dream possible - because I am, as stated, a technophobe.My experience has been made even more positive because of the tech team support.

The thing I rate really extremely highly is the level of support. Despite my 'not' being on the most expensive tier, I have found the support team very responsive to cries for help via email - they acknowledge the email, they keep me in the loop and they do their best to resolve the issue. I find that super-helpful, bearing in mind I generally see myself as a technophobe who is challenged by 90% of technology software.I also, recently migrated to MailerLite having been with a chimp who I simply couldn't work with - I found him incomprehensible and seriously not-fit-for use by me, specifically, and probably many people of my generation and techno-comfort levels. All chimp work had to be outsourced which was extremely frustrating and time-consuming and left me feeling dis-empowered. I have, admittedly, had some challenges with MailerLite but on the whole it's super-navigable and easy to use, and the tech support really elevates it for me into being a really desirable product.

Hmmmm - I don't have enough to compare with and make meaningful input here.

Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I direct everyone to Mailerlite

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to have everything in one place is a big bonus. It helps to streamline business processes very effectively.

Simple to start using and easy to use, does everything I need it to do, and probably a lot more! Being able to create landing pages & websites in addition to the emails is a huge bonus. I've created lots of landing pages & full website for clients on Mailerlite & they always look great & work well. Support is great, anytime I have a query, which is rare (usually when I've had a blonde moment!) I'm all sorted within a few minutes

Classic version was pretty slow but the new version seems to have addressed that issue

Emma
Author in VK
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Expensive, but we'll worth it

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My open rate with mailerlite is better than any other provider I've used. It functions are easy to use, and I highly recommend it

Mailerlite is easy to use, and adaptable. The design of the emails can be adapted to match my branding, which is essential. I can incorporate links for sales, and then monitor how the links are click and used. Being able to analyse my links and open rate is important, and mailerlite make it easy.

Honestly, the cost is the biggest issue. The price has just increased, and when you grow your mailing list to a large quantity, it does get very expensive.

Sian
Event Manager in VK
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Seamless email marketing and my MailerLite experience

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with MailerLite has been positive so far, and has allowed me to streamline my email marketing efforts and achieve impressive results. Their response times have been consistently prompt, and their willingness to assist with any queries or issues is commendable.

MailerLite has proven to be a game-changer for my email marketing endeavors. Here are some of the standout features that have truly impressed me:Navigating is a breeze. The interface is clear, well-organized, and user-friendly, making it easy for even a novice like myself to create visually appealing campaigns.The drag-and-drop editor is a real gem and allows me to easily design professional-looking emails without any coding. The pre-designed templates are also a huge time-saver.Automated workflows are simple and MailerLite has a range of automations that enable me to engage with my customers/subscribers in a more personalized manner, resulting in higher open and click-through rates.The ability to segment my email list based on my criteria is invaluable. This feature has allowed me to target specific event attendees , ensuring that my messages reach the right audience every time.The A/B testing functionality helps me fine-tune my campaigns for optimal performance. It's been instrumental in understanding what resonates best with my audience.

While MailerLite is an exceptional platform, there are a couple of areas where I'd love to see some improvement:Although MailerLite offers integrations with other popular platforms like WordPress and Shopify, it would be really helpful if there was even more integration options with other tools I use in my marketing toolbox.While the pre-designed templates are fantastic, I'd like a bit more flexibility in customizing them. Sometimes, I find myself wishing for more font and layout options.

Abigail
Abigail
Founder in Kenia
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Great for creating email newsletters and shareable pdf brochures

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mailerlite is a Godsent, I think the export to PDF has a lot of potential.
There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email.
The PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus.
However, It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stored as a draft in MailerLite.
I know Mailerlite is an email marketing software but I'd love to be able to monitor the performance of newsletters turned into brochures the same way I can monitor sent campaigns. Even if it's something as simple as having a dashboard for draft campaigns and using Google Analytics to track clicks on it.

- I used Mailerlite to create email newsletters (Which any email marketing software can do) but most importantly I used Mialerlite to create sharable pdf brochures showcasing our past/current projects (My client was an Architecture company). These "brochures" are light size wise as the target platform was Whatsapp. The images are clickable linking to the projects on our websites, this way when sent to clients/potential clients on WhatsApp they can know more about us without having to go to our website. - Design Options: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software you can think off, but in terms of design flexibility and templates, Mailerlite has the best design options. My favorite is the "Featured Image" block - Great Customer Support: Mailerlite is meant for creating email newsletters and not pdf brochures so it was a bit tricky working around that especially since the share to social media button wouldn't work since the newsletter I converted into a brochure wasn't technically an email campaign (I.e it wasn't sent to anyone/mailing list) but remained in my dashboard as a draft. I had a chat with them on how to arrange the elements so my brochure was 3 pages max, and how to reduce the size.

- My emails kept going to the spam folder which was very bothersome, so I contacted support and I was told I'm not the only one having the same problem and that it's an issue they're working on as they were blacklisted (Or something like that) -As much as I love the featured image element, it renders differently on Outlook desktop app. Instead of appearing as one large image, the images appeared as a grid, with nine images of the same image taking the space instead of one large image. It was a bit disconcerting and there was no way around it.

Eli
Publisher in VS

Outstanding Product, World Class Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Five stars. Seriously, this is the best platform I've ever used. Again, I can't rave enough about the customer service. Whenever I have a question, I don't even bother digging through online forums or google searches. I just hit the chat box, and five minutes later I have my answer (usually accompanied by a meme...I told you these guys have a sense of humor). This level of easy access to customer service makes dealing with my mailing lists EASY, and if you've ever dealt with a convoluted platform like MailChimp, you know what a dream that is. The platform itself is also so easy to navigate and understand. Once I know where I feature or tool is located, I almost never have to ask where to find it again, even if I don't use it for a few months. That's because the platform is user-centric, logical, and clean. MailerLite also seems to invest effort into regularly updating and optimizing the platform so that it stays clean and usable. Add to that the incredible value of the product (MailerLite's prices are some of the best in the business) and you have a real winner.

I've used mailing lists as a core of my marketing strategies for various businesses since 2011, and MailerLite is far and away the best. Many mailing list services are built around impossibly complex and counter-intuitive platforms that leave you searching for functions and features every time you need to use them. Not MailerLite. MailerLite is so simple and easy to use, and if you ever have a question, one of their expert customer service reps is only a quick instant message away. These guys are absolute experts. I've literally never had a question they couldn't answer, or find the answer to. They have a sense of humor, too, and I never have to wait very long to talk to one.

Early on in my adoption of MailerLite I did have some issues with the software loading slowly, and occasionally not loading at all. I think these were just growing pains, and I've not had any issues for a while now. One feature MailerLite does not have that I really wish they would add is a tagging system. They offer what they call "groups", which are basically buckets to put various subscribers in. I wish there was a way to tag a subscriber with a note like "first time buyer" or whatever, so that I could then segment parts of groups later for more detailed targeting. I use groups more like lists. Most mailing list providers offer lists and tags. MailerLite seems to have merged both of these functions into one, calling them groups. The downside of this is that if you use groups as tags, and you like to use a really detailed tagging system, you end up with an absolute mess of groups, with some subscribers in multiple groups. It's not clean. Other than this, I really have no complaints. I miss tags, but not enough to give up the extreme usability and outstanding value that MailerLite brings over overpriced and convoluted options like MailChimp (yeah, I'm gonna name names).

2 jaar geleden

Hey Eli, you are such a star for giving us such an amazing and thorough review. We love honest feedback and think this is important for users to see. We've been collecting some reviews we love to share on our website, and this just might be one of them! If you are okay to do so, could you reply to my email? We can chat further!

Nicole
Owner & Publisher in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Incredible value for the money

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In addition to its low price relative to its features, what I appreciate most about MailerLite is its customer service. As I mentioned earlier, I have yet to come across a problem that someone on the MailerLite team wasn't able to help me solve. I love that they use screenshots to show me exactly how I can fix a problem. Also, they are FAST. I think the longest I have ever had to wait for an answer to one of my questions is an hour. More often, they respond in ten minutes or less. They are amazing!

I use MailerLite for nearly everything related to my small Internet business. I use it to reach my people weekly, to announce new products, to automatically introduce new subscribers to my work, to offer giveaways, to launch new products, and more. I really enjoy that it has so many features--nearly every feature I need, in fact--and is so easy to use. I have yet to have a problem with any aspect of my email marketing that MailerLite has been unable to solve or help me with.

Honestly, the only thing I wish MailerLite did that they don't already do is have an evergreen countdown timer. They have a fixed-date countdown timer that I use with my launches, but they don't have an evergreen timer that you can use within automations (that go out any time). I know that feature is under review, but I don't know when or if they have plans to implement it.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We have been indeed reviewing new features, and we are in the midst of exciting new things. Keep an eye out :) I would also love to add your review in our database and use it for future testimonial - feel free to reply and let us know if it's okay, we can then have a chat!

Rosie
Lead Marketing in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best Platform For Email Marketing & Management On A Budget

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I Love Mailer Lite! It has great features, it has an inexpensive entry price, and an easy drag-and-drop editor which makes for quick design. I always recommend it for clients on a budget or just starting out because they can learn on a free platform that allows them to use quite a few functions while they are getting their feet wet. With all the features available there is so much that can be done, from scheduled email sequences, evergreen sequences, or email campaigns for specific promotions. Overall great experience.

The free package has a ton of features that allows you to test the capabilities of Mailer Lite without paying for it. You get a very large starter number for your list before you have to pay and the fee when you do is very minimal. The functionality and templates available on the free package again allow you to see what you can potentially do. You can schedule emails as well as set up campaigns. Integrations include Website platforms as well as using API so it can be added almost anywhere. You can also track the metrics of your campaigns as well as overall and individual opens on campaigns.

Their templates are not very creative or exciting, so unless you have some of your own creative ideas, you are stuck with what they have. The templates are editable with their drag-and-drop editor. The platform has great functions but does not have as much design flex as some of the other platforms, so needs some work on that part. Their UX could also use some work to be more friendly to users who are not as tech-savvy

Noel
Computer Tech in Jamaica
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Mailer Lite to the Rescue

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, MailerLite is a user-friendly email marketing software that offers several useful features for businesses and organizations. Its drag-and-drop editor, automation workflows, and email campaign management tools make it a popular choice for many users. Additionally, its affordable pricing plans and free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers make it accessible to businesses of all sizes.However, as mentioned earlier, MailerLite has some limitations when it comes to integrations, design flexibility, and reporting and analytics features. Businesses that require more advanced features and integrations may find MailerLite lacking. Additionally, some users have reported issues with deliverability rates and email bounce rates, although these issues seem to be relatively rare.

MailerLite is an excellent email marketing platform that provides a comprehensive suite of features for businesses of all sizes.One of the most significant advantages of MailerLite is its ease of use. The platform is straightforward to navigate and offers an intuitive drag-and-drop editor that allows users to create professional-looking email campaigns without any prior design experience. The platform also provides a wide variety of templates to choose from, making it easier for users to customize their email campaigns to fit their brand and style.

My fist con is that Mailerlite has limited integrations: MailerLite has limited integrations with other third-party applications, which can be a drawback for businesses that rely on several tools for their marketing activities.Limited automation options: Although MailerLite offers automation features, they are relatively limited compared to other email marketing tools. This can be a disadvantage for businesses that require more complex automation workflows.