MailerLite reviews

4,7 (1.449) Schrijf een review!

Over MailerLite

MailerLite is een dienstverlener op het gebied van e-mailmarketing met aandacht voor eenvoud, uitstekende klantenondersteuning en mooie e-mailontwerpen.

Meer informatie over MailerLite

The tutorials and ease of use. Being able to use landing pages and not have to use Zapier.

It's just a minor thing but can still be a little frustrating.

Beoordelingen van MailerLite

Waar voor je geld

MailerLite heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.449 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je MailerLite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.449)

Darlene
author

Great Features for a Reasonable Price

5,0 3 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Head of Digital Operations in Italië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

A great discovery

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I have to say that in my career I tried a lot of software like this and in better or worse cases you get an email campaign delivered well. What I liked so much about this software is first of all the clean interface that makes a pleasure to setup and configure the whole software, start campaigns, and automation. The editor email surprised me since it is very well done compared also to more expensive and experienced software. In the end I have to say that the value for money of this software is higher than the average. With a free account you can have up to 1k users, send campaign and also setup automation which is great. Totally recommended!

I'm still using it and so far I didn't had reasons to contact the customer support, so nothing to say.

Konstantinos
DevOps Manager in Griekenland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

An excellent service.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Amazing! Not only is it a reliable service overall, but it integrates with most popular platforms, and works very well. To make the experience even better, there is a friendly and knowledgeable support team to assist you quickly and conveniently should you need any questions answered.

It is easy to work with, and integrates well with most popular platforms.

The fact that there exist some bugs in the back end. Also the fact that due to this being a transitional period, there exist both an old and a new Mailerlite versions, which might create some confusion for daily users, both in terms of UI, and UX.

François
CEO in Congo-Kinshasa
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

MailerLite

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Mauvaise expérience

Le produit m'a semblé difficile d'utilisation en tout cas

La delivrabilité des emails pas garantir à 100%

Director of Foundation Relations in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Streamlined, Yet Powerful Tool for email Marketing Campaigns

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I have used a number of competing email tracking programs and MailerLite is by far the most streamlined and easy to use I have come across. That said, it doesn't sacrifice any of the capability. I have run multiple email marketing campaigns with it (soliciting reviews for fiction novels and album releases) and was delighted with MailerLite's flexibility and power. It integrates seamlessly with Gmail (as well as other mail clients), giving users the power to imbed tracking on a per-message basis with the simple click of a toggle button. As my campaigns featured hundreds of individually customized email, the per-message tracking was critical. It pushed alerts when a message was opened or a link was clicked and provided useful statistical summaries of engagement on demand. I continue to use MailerLite any time I need to gage (and track) email engagement.

I have no complaints about MailerLite's functionality--it is easy to use, is full featured, and integrates well with other email apps. However, in order to disable the "this message is tracked by MailerLite" footer included in the message, users need to pay an annual subscription fee. Given how intrusive that message looks, I had no choice but to pay the fee. That said, the fee seemed reasonable given the power of the software.

2 maanden geleden

We're so glad to hear we cover all your needs with our features.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Retreat Marketing Strategy and Tech Expert in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Amaaazing service, so easy to use and must have features

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Mailerlite for myself and clients for years and find it so easy to use and their support is top class. I have worked with other well know email platforms before and they don't compare with Mailerlite.

Mailerlite automations are super easy to set up, the interface makes it clear and friction free

I find the grouping and segmenting slightly confusing but support is always on hand and super quick to reply

2 maanden geleden

Price, user experience and support - A triple threat if I must say so myself! Thank you for your review, Tiffany.

Deshna
Deshna
Web designer and developer in Zweden
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

My new best mailinglist friend!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have set up well-functioning and great-looking email sign-ups, event registrations and landing pages that my clients can use themselves with ease.

Mailerlite offers most things you want for email marketing and mailinglist automation. I suggest it to many of my customers now, especially if they want an easy-to-use system and friendly direct support at a good price!

I miss a few features, such as message variables and custom field types. And can't wait for Mailerlite to have even more integrations with existing software and services.

Gareth
Managing Director in VK
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Powerful email marketing tool and very cost effective

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I need a cost effective way of deploying email automation and MailerLite delivered just that. It might not have as many bells and whistles as a HubSpot but it’s literally 5% of the price at entry level so was perfect for us when just starting out.

Easy to use, automation is very powerful and the price is cheap to start with and scales with your business. Excellent self help resources and very responsive customer service

Using ‘groups’ and ‘segments’ was confusing - I still don’t know the difference!

SEO Specialist in Spanje
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

I recommend MailerLite to all my clients, and use it myself

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use, cheap, it works, easy to setup the first time. Even the free tier has all the automations and options that 90% of users will ever need.

I can't really find any con. If you find one probably you are a very advanced user with specific need.

President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Email marketing for the every day user

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

MailerLite delivers all of the features of the big name competitors for a fraction of the cost. All without sacrificing the quality. MailerLite appears to be built from the ground up by developers that understand what the every day business owner needs to run an email campaign, and they deliver it all the way to the customer inbox.

Some of the automation processes can get tricky and we wish the support sections were a little more thorough to help speed us the process of figuring out how things work.

Tomasz
Tomasz
Piano teacher / entrepreneur / online course author in Polen
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

They saved my sale!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Simplicity and ease of use. Quick replies.

no advanced search features. This could be expanded upon.

Temima
Temima
Tech Strategist in Israël
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My most-recommended software

5,0 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and will continue recommending it.

MailerLite makes it so easy to get started with email marketing. They do make you jump through a few hoops to verify your account if you don't have a website, but that contributes to their high deliverability rate.Once your account is approved, you can import your subscribers and send a campaign in less than an hour. And their customer service is top-notch!

There are a few advanced features that MailerLite is missing, so if you will be relying heavily on evergreen funnels to fuel your business, I would not recommend MailerLite.

Antony
Managing Director in Griekenland
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy, complete and affordable

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall with great support which is essential when things get serious. Higly recommended and not just for pricing reasons.

Ease of use, immediate support and the fact that you really do have everything you need (exotic features missing is of no importance), is what I like most on MailerLite.One great future too, is that you get to pay only for the unique emails used, thus allowing you to duplicate lists and run your campaigns exactly as you need to, without paying extra.

I would like to have a better search and mass management option when it comes to subscribers handling and maybe some degrees of extra "freedom" or customization on ready to use tools when designing an email.

Camilla
Camilla
Coach for freelancers in Spanje
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Mailerlite is THE BEST marketing tool for solopreneurs who want powerful+userfriendly functionality!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent.

I am LOVING the new Mailerlite!Please send my praise to the product development team and the support team:You provide an amazing service!There are 3 critical reasons I want to stay with Mailerlite and recommend it to all my colleagues:The new advanced functions are much needed and on point, the ease of use, and the amazing customer support – at a reasonable price for a solopreneur.

When the new Mailerlite was launched, the migration functionality from the old to the new version took months to come. So I ended up having to do a lot of the migration manually, which was time-consuming. And in that time I paid for 2 subscriptions. I think this launch could have been organized better. But this is the only con I have, and now it's over. Because of all the Pros, I am still a happy Mailerlite user. I do think they deliver on the value, so I can look through my fingers with this hiccup.

Peg
Author in VS

A Welcome Answer

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The best.

From the beginning MailerLite was easy to use, intuitive despite its comprehensive offerings. I didn't expect to be able to do so much, and switched anyway. And then came the surprise of how complete it was. I have had nothing but great experiences with support. The built-in explanations are thorough and clear, but live support is just an email and a few minutes ' wait away. I love MailerLite and just talked to a former colleague about it. He's in the process of switching from our old favorite. I don't think you can do better.

Strange to say, the biggest challenge was that I thought it was harder to use than I thought. Now that I'm just following my intuition, my best guess of what to do, I have no problems with it at all.

Melanie Latrelle
Melanie Latrelle
Web Designer and Photographer in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

I've been using MailerLite for business for years!!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using MailerLite for my business for years. It has served all of my email marketing needs and lead generation leads. I've seen other platforms, however I have chosen to stick with MailerLite because it is easy to use and the support is great, and the platform has stayed consistent and serves me well in my business. The free version offers so much for new business owners to get started. MailerLite is a fully comprehensive email marketing platform.

Ever since I started my first business, I've been using MailerLite. I did research other competitors, however their platforms were not as easy to use as MailerLite. I love that as a new business owner, I was able to get on a free plan to get started and be able to send out emails and do automations. The platform is easy to use and understand. I love how I can integrate forms into my website for lead generation and for capturing contact information. I use this platform for email automations when people subscribe to my freebie. I also use it for sending beautifully designed emails - there are many customization options. I like using the landing page feature for my freebie offer as well. On my contact page, I've embedded a MailerLite form to capture contact information for my leads. MailerLite makes it easy for me to gather email addresses, send out campaigns, and monitor engagement.

I would like more options to customize the embedded forms so that it blends seamlessly into my custom website design.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us. We're also happy to hear your feedback on how we can improve.

Rosie
Lead Marketing in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best Platform For Email Marketing & Management On A Budget

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I Love Mailer Lite! It has great features, it has an inexpensive entry price, and an easy drag-and-drop editor which makes for quick design. I always recommend it for clients on a budget or just starting out because they can learn on a free platform that allows them to use quite a few functions while they are getting their feet wet. With all the features available there is so much that can be done, from scheduled email sequences, evergreen sequences, or email campaigns for specific promotions. Overall great experience.

The free package has a ton of features that allows you to test the capabilities of Mailer Lite without paying for it. You get a very large starter number for your list before you have to pay and the fee when you do is very minimal. The functionality and templates available on the free package again allow you to see what you can potentially do. You can schedule emails as well as set up campaigns. Integrations include Website platforms as well as using API so it can be added almost anywhere. You can also track the metrics of your campaigns as well as overall and individual opens on campaigns.

Their templates are not very creative or exciting, so unless you have some of your own creative ideas, you are stuck with what they have. The templates are editable with their drag-and-drop editor. The platform has great functions but does not have as much design flex as some of the other platforms, so needs some work on that part. Their UX could also use some work to be more friendly to users who are not as tech-savvy

Margaret
Executive Director in VS
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers

Best Email Delivery Product

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to deliver a lot of work to our subscribers easily and reliably. Whether we have time to preplan a piece, or need to push a message out quickly, we are always able to get this done easily through Mailerlite. The software is an asset to our work.

We were able to move from our other platform and set up on Mailerlite quickly, even though we have a low technical IQ. Very intuitive and a lot of great help articles and videos. However, when we are stumped, the chat support is excellent. Quick and immediate responses. Always helpful even when it is our error.

We would like more design flexibility for the emails, landing pages and websites. We do not have an html background, so rely on the prebuilt blocks and templates for most of our pieces. However, what is prebuilt is really good.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for leaving such a thorough and helpful review for us, Margaret. We're glad to hear that it's been feeling intuitive setting up MailerLite and that we've been helpful when needed.

Kevin
EverythingAllTheTime in VK

Great mailing system

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A great overall package that's made a real difference to our scope and reach. Particularly helpful are the automation and modal options for signups. Great reporting too!

This is an easy-to-use, easy to setup, and easy to maintain system, that doesn't cost the earth for smaller businesses. Great set of features with easy mail construction tools, and some great visual features for better email appearances. Also has easy database management and personalisation tools.

Not much. Pruning and managing subs database is always painful, but not particularly more so in MaileLite. The builder is goog, but could do with some more specialist modules relevant to book publishers, perhaps.

Tracey
Digital Strategy Manager in VK
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use and good functionality

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall MailerLite is my favourite email marketing software. It's easy to use, has many functions and is intuitive to use so you don't have to fumble around trying to find out to do things! Knowledge base is good and if you need help tech support is there. The Free version has everything you need if you're just starting out and all our accounts started on the free version for a few weeks until we reached the maximum number of contacts.

The drag and drop interface is easy to use and there's also an HTML option if you want to get really specific with your layout. Automation is so simple compared to other mailing platforms I've used. This is key to our marketing strategy and makes life a lot easier than before! The price is good too. If you have more than one account ( we have 6 ) it's easy to switch between them without having to logout and log back in.

A minor point but when you set up a campaign and use a template you can't go back and change the template. If the template isn't exactly how you want it you have to start the campaign from scratch. Occasionally it's slow to load, especially the drag and drop interface. But these are both minor points.

6 maanden geleden

We'd love how thorough you've been Tracey! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Alison
Founder in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

MailerLite is the Chick-fil-a of the online space

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Best experience ever. Seriously.

Moving to MailerLite was one of the best decisions I ever made for my business. Having everything in one space – email, client management, landing pages, website – is SO convenient and saves me so much time and money. The integration between all of those features makes tracking customer engagement incredibly easy. The editor for landing pages, websites, automations, and emails is intuitive and full of great features. But what really impresses me, time and again, is the customer service. No one likes it when stuff glitches or they run into an issue, but I can say with 100% sincerity and honesty that I actually LOOK FORWARD to interacting with the MailerLite customer service team. They are quick to respond, easy to understand (not sure if they're all native English speakers, but they sure come across as such), clear in their instruction, and seemingly always in a good mood. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am with whatever issue I'm experiencing, I always leave a MailerLite customer service exchange with a smile on my face.

Occasionally the editor function gets a little temperamental and doesn't want to format text correctly.

Eloy Millennia
Founder in Nederland
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

An amazing solution to email marketing!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The insights we gained about our email marketing, just by looking at the statistics and analytics of our campaigns, are stunningly beneficial! MailerLite helped us increase our revenue by more than 100%, just by testing and improving our email content.

The drag-and-drop template builder is very easy to use and the created templates show in every email client I can think of. So far, nobody had to open our email in their browser because of displaying issues.

Unfortunately there are no integrations available for our webshop platform called OpenCart.

9 maanden geleden

What an amazing achievement you guys have done with your revenue. We're so proud to hear this! We'd love to share your story and get to know more about it. Feel free to reply to us, so we can have a chat.

Kathie
CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Product

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use and cost too had me from the very beginning. I love the app and can check my metrics quickly all day long.

I have used everything from Constant Contact to ConvertKit. Most recently I was with Kajabi which is very expensive and very clunky. On all the other platforms I kept hitting glitches. Kajabi was very slow and the analytics were zero!!!! Mailerlite beats everyone hands down. It’s easy to use, quick, and to the point. The cost beats everyone out there. Don’t let the price fool you. It’s worth it’s weight in gold!!

Once I got to more advanced options like integrations there were a few hitches but customer service stepped up to help quickly and efficiently. Maybe they have this but I’d love to have alerts when someone subscribes or at least 1 alert daily so it’s easy to keep track of.

9 maanden geleden

Hey Kathie, we got you covered. Just have a look at this article that might help you set up some handy notifications. https://www.mailerlite.com/help/how-to-get-a-notification-when-someone-joins-your-email-list-or-group

Mojca
Entrepreneur in Slovenië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it for myself, for my clients and I teach others how to use it. I really like this tool for campagnes, landing pages, and forms. At this moment I have no need to search for any other tool because I am fully satisfied with Mailerlite.

I love how easy is MailerLite to use. You can find everything on Youtube and their academy. The most I like are the analytics and click map. If I consider the results I can improve my work every time.

Sometimes it takes too long to save the work. It is a bit slow. I can not think of any other minuses about Mailerlite.

Claude
Founder in Bulgarije
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

This is my second review for MailerLite, and I have only grown to love it more!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Of all the services that I use, it is the only one which still maintains a 100% satisfaction rating with me.

I was originally drawn to MailerLite because of the ability to automate sequences. I would keep it for that one thing alone. But the service just keeps getting better.

Although I understand the necessity for limitations - I would love to have more than a 100-step sequence (I know that that would not be necessary for most people. But you actually have so many options in the automation sequences, that you can actually go a bit crazy with it. However - it is because of these options that everyone who responds to me, actually thinks that I am physically typing out each email and mailing them directly... Which is, of course, the goal... To mail as many people as possible, but for each of those people to feel like they are getting my direct and personal attention at every step of the way... So a lift on, or at least a raising of, the cap for steps in automation sequences.

Jade C
Author in VS
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Happy Mailerlite Customer!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: MailerLite helps me reach my readers with beautiful emails that are simple to design, and their tracking features let me know how successful a particular campaign has been.

Some of the things I love about Mailerlite are the affordability, the ease of use, the knowledge base, and--when you can't figure out how to do something--STELLAR customer service. Every time I've had to reach out to someone, they've helped me quickly, giving me the information I need and the tools to find what I need next time. And they are consistently improving. Several years ago, I switched from another provider to Mailerlite to save money and expected fewer bells and whistles, but Mailerlite has not disappointed me.

There are minor automation features I'd love to see deployed in the future, but when I say minor, I mean it. I could live without those tweaks for the rest of my life and still be thrilled.

9 maanden geleden

So glad to hear that we've been able to support your business and help you reach your audience. Thanks a lot for the review, Jade.