Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Orangescrum

Zorg dat iedereen op dezelfde golflengte zit. Orangescrum biedt een elegante manier om je projecten, team en taken op één plek te beheren.

Meer informatie over Orangescrum

That it can be self hosted on private server with ease.

Beoordelingen van Orangescrum

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Orangescrum heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 104 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Orangescrum eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (104)

Cherri
Cherri
Co-Founder & President in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Have used many, many different Project Management Software, and this so far has been the best!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

My oversea's project team has been using this software to keep tickets working, communicate back and forth, and set deadlines. I love the way you can just respond back thru the same email that notified me of the communication and not have to log into the actual software and find the ticket to respond. I wish more support companies used this program. Nothing is more frustrating than getting an email that my ticket has been responded to, but I can't see the comment or respond without first logging into the software. OrangeScrum works so well, I almost never see the ticket dashboard. Now that is perfect!

As and end user, I have found nothing I don't like about the software. I only wish more support programs used it. I am a big RackSpace fan, but I hate their ticket support system...OrangeScrum would fix that if only they would give it a try.

Debi
Director in India

Most comprehensive Project Management/ Task Management product

5,0 vorig jaar

Our organization has been using Orangescrum for more than 2 years now and we find this as one of the most comprehensive tool for project management , task management. Its our go to tool to start our stand up call and verify project status, add details or do task planning. End of day updates are auto captured based on team members details updated. planned Effort vs actual effort planning , resource allocation, overall progress capturing makes it easy to manage various projects.

The product is well designed but there are scope to improvise. Having a skill central for team members would be realy good

Andrew
Owner, CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Riddled with bugs, poor UX, unresponsive/uninterested support

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unifying the team, creating accountability, better organizing projects and tasks, creating threads in tasks that help keep stories recorded.

This is a very robust system when it works. Tons of features. Very flexible. Well designed, VISUALLY. Good pricing.

No commitment to fixing issues with the software even though they are pointed out and promised to be fixed. I tried to be as considerate and thoughtful as I could -- asking if maybe I was doing something wrong... I sent them the screenshots they asked for... we did a screen-share. Nothing. Poor user experience design -- things in weird places, notifications keep happening for things from a YEAR ago. You mention this to them and they don't care. They just repeat back to you the way you are currently supposed to use it instead of considering the fact that you should not have to click one place on the TASKS area to access all the tasks. And that the over all experience is just confusing as some other people have mentioned. Filters not working, bad and unintuitive design and structure to certain features or screens. No awareness of UX strategy at all. Don't care about the user. Just care about bringing on customers. Suspicious name dropping on their website about what brands use their software. Pretty sure this is not used by Uber when this team cannot even fix a defective task filter feature in 30 days. How am I the only one that found out that if you filter by a task status it not only shows the wrong count, but doesn't show ALL of the tasks in that status? Trial was buggy, even. Locked features within days from when I signed up for it even though these features were supposed to be unlocked. Told them about it -- they didn't care.

Justin
Founder / Tech Lead in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent all-rounder

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest bonus for me is the sheer simplicity with which I or my clients can quickly raise tasks and can then stay in the loop as to progress & status.
It is the life-blood of my company without which I would struggle to keep track of the work.

I like the wealth of information available in the summary dashboard as well as the different views for the task list which I find particularly helpful when filling out timesheets. Overall it is incredibly easy to use and customise, and a great aid to tracking the daily TODO list.

The only thing that really bothers me is the very limited WYSIWYG formatting options when adding comments to a task, in particular the lack of a preformatted/code option and/or text colour. Admittedly I am using the free version but that does seem like a pretty basic requirement. A small gripe would be that the addons seem a little overly expensive hence I have learned to live without them.

James
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic Project Management System

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Orangescrum made it extremely easy for us to keep track of our projects, keep our clients updated on their projects. It also gave us a way for clients to submit all of their content for their projects and by doing that, it cut down on the number of emails we would get with project material. Having all of our project material in one location made it easy for everyone involved with any project, to stay up to date with new files and changes.

The ease of use is the thing I liked most about this. My clients are very comfortable with the layout and platform.

The only con I can think of, is that the web version isn't responsive. Having it responsive would make it easier for clients that don't have the mobile app easier for them to use while on the go.

Rory
Admin in VS
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

Project Managment In My Control

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very pleased with Oranscrum. We will implement the software into our planning and objective setting and goal reaching endeavors.

I love the accessibility of OrangeScrum and the infinite ability to customize the software to the needs and comfort of all the users within out work groups and organization as a whole.

Screenshots on the Community Edition of the software show OrangeScrum as a mobile app on a phone. This lead me to believe a mobile version would be installed with the software. Thus far I have only found the mobile api as purchasable add-on, but still, I think that is limited to payroll, and not so much a mobile version of Orangescrum.

Max J.
Max J.
Inbound Marketing Specialist in VS
Internet

A Unique Experience When Compared To Other "More Traditional"

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Our agency has been through just about every other project management platform there is. Seriously, mention one, and we have used or at the very least demoed it. The ones that we liked were crazy expensive, and the ones that were more reasonably price were only a little better than excel. OrangeScrum has a delightful blend of affordability and features. I love the dashboards and views that are available. The Kanban view makes it easy for our teams to coordinate. I can take the resource manager and better coordinate the timelines/deadlines for our clients. One unique feature that I have come to love is the "Daily Catchup" which allows me to get an automated summary of everything that was accomplished by my staff during the day. We are not a large company, but sometimes managing team and daily tasks can get a little unwieldy.

The biggest issue that I am having with the platform is the billable time. OrangeScrum allows you to set certain tasks to "billable". It's great but in order to create an invoice, you need to access each "project" individually instead of a global view of all billable items. If we could get that straightened out, I think it would be a huge improvement!

Joseph
Joseph
Finance & Admin Assistant in Kenia

No system has ever made Project Management simpler and enjoyable like OrangeScrum, its just amazing

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time tracking feature has enabled us balance our resources thus enabling project delivery within the stipulated timelines.

Provides a step by step tracking of the entire project making it possible to plan well in advance your resources to avoid any delays.

The fact that OrangeScrum is usually unstable and keeps crushing makes it very difficult to work with.

Yvonne
Yvonne
Oprerations Manager in Kenia
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Makes it very easy to manage and keep track of projects.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Orange SCRUM is the best solution for project collaboration within a team.

Orange scrum includes an all in one screen covering all modules from project planning to visual project presentation. It is also very simply to understand and use.

It is harware specific in that it only coveres mac, android, iphone and windows. There is no local coverage for linux users apart from the web-based application which not every user will prefer.

Bimlesh
Bimlesh
Owner in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Good application

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Tracking and assigning Task are organised and delegation to team is organized and tracked properly

Some times things get complicated to make some stuff work, for normal users its difficult to capture the problem

Jason
Vice President in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great idea, poor execution

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Disappointed. I made the recommendation to use this and paid for the premium version, but that has made me look bad.

The price was the primary reason I tried this software. The price is low comparatively.

I have consulted with a dozen companies and have used half a dozen project management tools and this is probably my least favorite. No intuitive way for a manager to see outstanding tasks for employees s)he is responsible for. No intuitive way for a user to see tasks are outstanding regardless of project, but can only see outstanding tasks for a project. Cannot group tasks in a project. Cannot asign sub tasks. There is an issue with login. Someone else on the team complained about the issue. Now I am struggling with the same issue.

Arunachalam
Developer in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Orange Scrum

1,0 4 jaar geleden

I don't find anything as a pro in this software as the other softwares in the market provide good feel than this.

Very slow in performance Cannot handle the load UI is not user-friendly. Hard while switching between tasks of different projects

Piotr
Programmer in Spanje

Really good opens source software. It helps organizing projects.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Easy to use, yet full of functionality. Different ways to view projects and tasks. Mail notifications. Project reports.

Most of the functionality uses ajax. Therefore sometimes you have to refresh the page to get the updated data. It doesn't have good support for other languages (for example task titles or descriptions are converted) Time spent on project can only be saved as fraction of base 10.

Ashwini
CTO in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Project Health Tracking Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We liked the tool a lot and are looking forward to use it in full once we start growing our team.

We used a very small are of the product. The task management was very well defined in the tool.

Since we used very few features of the product so there is nothing negative that I can point right now.

Sithik
Director in India

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good product for a startup to medium enterprise with limited budget

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Scrum vs Kanban Dashboards Reports Custom task types

I would say improvement areas instead: Roles Management, Integrations, Quick create options for project and tasks

Safiq
Technical Architect in India
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Nice and Easy PM Tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy to install and configure on any platform including window, mac, ubuntu or debian.

Time tracking and user management should be added to the base pack itself

Emily
Manager in VS

Very simple project management software, amazing for start up companies.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

I really like how it is extremely easy to use. Especially for its price point, you can get a lot out of this software.

I definitely wish there was more to it. I would be willing to spend a tad bit more to be able to customize it more.

Valerio
Director in Dominicaanse Republiek
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Does what it promises

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allows me to take control of my development projects. We are currently evaluating it and I think it can be an option against the popular Atlassian Jira. I think that to achieve a significant cost savings, it should be used in groups of 10 or more users.

OrangeScrum is a software that has all the necessary features for project control softwares. I like that the registration is very simple, the price is easy to understand and perhaps for teams of many people can reduce the usual cost of this type of software. It includes time log, generation of invoices, control of tasks, assignment of responsible, management of the status of each task within the project. It has a Gant view and another Kanban view.

What I do not like is that at the design level it does not look modern and maybe it can improve in that sense; however, it works as it should. Another thing that I do not like is in the subject of the invoice, I can not change the location of the elements of the invoice to adapt it to my current invoice scheme. Similarly, the invoices are not intended for a public outside the United States, for example, for the Latin American market it is necessary to include fields within the invoice that do not exist in this application.

Erik
Software Developer in Oostenrijk
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Best tool i've found

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It is very simple and open source. We are a small Team, so we searches something that is easy to use. The tool is perfekt for us. The installation was very simple and quick. It was very important to find a tool that is not bind to a cloud system. Good job OrangeScrum!

Nothing found yet! The only thing I'm still searching is: "Where can i change the exchange Server settings?". But that's not very important for me.

Arun
Software Developer in India
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Best to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy to use , user friendly can one can use very easily

we have not seen any problem till now so no crons

Oluwatobiloba
Software Engineer/Biometric Consultant in Nigeria
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

I must say the customer service is very remarkable. I am actually very impressed

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps my project manager to manage her projects as well as get notifications. And I have the opportunity to customize the software to the company needs

It allows self hosting. And it's free source. I like the fact you can redesign it to whatever you want from it.

It has certain limitations without premium features. It has a few needed add-one disabled on the free software

Deon
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Community Version is great

4,0 3 jaar geleden

We loe how the open source character of the software allows us to host it on our server and do as we need.

It is challenging to install if you dont have the right server settings. Also, it isn't as usable as the standard versions but you can always buy more addons.

Surya
Surya
India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Orangescrum is very good but feature coverage is less

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Good dashboard Gantt chart Task management Reporting tool Easy user mgmt Light weight web based Easy to access

Test Management facility proper bug reporting mechanism Module based drill down not present Priority cant configurable

Lee
Managing Director in VK

A good starting point

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to install, good initial feature set.

Most "core" features require a subscription/additional purchases which is not what the website led me to believe.

Phil
CEO in Duitsland
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

OrangeScrum Community Edition

4,0 5 jaar geleden

- free - nice layout - easy use - all features needed

- some settings hard to find - no real administrator layout - docker version limits setup possibilites