SharpSpring from Constant Contact reviews

Over SharpSpring from Constant Contact

SharpSpring biedt krachtige, flexibele marketing automation met volledig geïntegreerd CRM en management binnen social media voor bureaus en het MKB.

Meer informatie over SharpSpring from Constant Contact

The customer support team is absolutely amazing and helps us make sure we are running smoothly. The support team is willing to go the extra mile and even double check our work when needed.

The large amount of metrics can confuse some users.

Beoordelingen van SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Waar voor je geld

SharpSpring from Constant Contact heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 735 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SharpSpring from Constant Contact eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (735)

Jhara M.
Jhara M.
Marketing Director in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

An Excellent Alternative to Marketing Automation Software for Agencies

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Since we started using SharpSpring in 2017, we've had nothing but success. Within the first month, it had a significant impact on both our company and our clientele. For us, it's a vital aspect of our digital marketing strategy because of the help they've given us.

In order to make the most of Marketing Automation, SharpSpring offers a complete set of tools and resources. It's simple to use and can track visits from all of your different marketing initiatives. Once you've gone through the training, the tools are simple to use and can be customized to fit your company's needs. Making it easier to alter your marketing strategy and get a better return on investment (ROI).

The email editor might be a touch clumsy and formatting prose and layouts can be problematic. The email previewer might be problematic. Visual processes may be laborious to make

Brian B.
Brian B.
Managing Partner in VS

SharpSpring Great Platform With Amazing Support

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the platform is powerful at a great price, and the team at SharpSpring wants you to succeed, and that shows in their support, courses, documentation, and forums. Not only does SharpSpring benefit Right to Evolve internally, but our clients and the work we do see the benefits as well.

SharpSpring has features to create marketing operations and track those campaigns either manually or automatically. Considering I can tie all the potential avenues of a campaign into one spot and see how users interact with is a great win. At a glance, it is essential to read the data and make the right decisions; SharpSpring brings all the data to one platform. It makes work more enjoyable that we can create a single campaign with a list of contacts, email templates, unique forms, dynamic pages, trackable media, automation, and analytics in one spot. Not to mention, once we create this base campaign and all its numerous pieces, I can then quickly use all the parts as a template to do another or a third, and so on. Making it very efficient over time. SharpSpring has a lot of features, but I am thrilled with our CRM, email marketing, ads, funnels, all in one location. All this and the support team have been top-notch every step of the way. I also like to learn myself, which they provide via courses, updated videos, and documents that my team and I can reference.

Interface and design consistency are my two significant cons for this platform. Like most, once you know the platform and its interface, you can be very successful. No difference here except that the design process between creating emails, pages, and forms all have their unique process. I believe it would improve user efficiency if the page and email creator, for instance, had a standard procedure and the same layout of tools. The platform has a lot of features with more coming, so you have to know where all the pieces are between the settings, marketing, and sales menu layout.

Breann E.
Executive Assistant in Canada

Best CRM out there

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am able to use this platform as an all in one to track well pretty much everything a business could want to track. I lvoe how everything for social media is in one platform. I can't say enough about SharpSpring.

Everything! It does everything we could ever as a CRM to do. I love how everything is customizable to what fits my company's needs.

I would make some changes to the reporting tools and creation of emails.

Vice President in VS

Not worth it

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Not good. Lots of "oh yeah, sure, it does that." Only to find out that the software doesn't actually do what they just said it does or no one from sharpspring knows how to make it do that.

Seemed like a great and more affordable option compared to HubSpot. Not much else to say here since we had a boat load of issues with it.

Everything was cumbersome. From onboarding to implementation. Even getting someone on the phone from the right department to help us when we had issues with email was a problem. Overall, really clunky and outdated. We ended up going to Hubspot and it's SO much better and not even that much more expensive especially when we think of all of the time we all wasted trying to get sharpspring to work.

Reactie SharpSpring

vorig jaar

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with SharpSpring. We hate to hear that you had a negative experience with the platform. Our exceptional support is something we work hard to maintain so we hate finding out we missed the mark there as well. We never take losing a partner lightly and will use your feedback to continue to improve our resources for our agency partners. If you'd be open to sharing any additional feedback, please email us at [email protected]

Rene S.
Rene S.
Owner in Nederland

Overwogen alternatieven:

Sharpspring is the solution for all-in-one marketing

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have implemented SharpSpring for our clients and are using it ourselves for Marketing Automation, emailmarketing and social media marketing. Our clients are very pleased for the way we create leads for them. SharpSpring gives a lot of insight in the way leads are generated and we use the automation tool also for cross selling and stay in touch with existing customers. Before SharpSpring we looked in to both HubSpot and Infusionsoft but SharpSpring is the best solution for us. Worth every penny and more.

SharpSpring is best for clients who want to generate lots of leads and convert them to clients. If you look for a complete solution for marketing automation, social media, emailmarketing, Google Ads and a CRM, this is the go to solution. If you are only looking for emailmarketing without the rest then this is not the best fit.

Social media monitoring could be beter. No other cons.

Brooks M.
Brooks M.
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

A powerful platform, but still has a long way to go

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Sharpspring for email automation, marketing automation, lead tracking, reporting, as a CRM, and as a sales tool. It allows us to track contact interactions from first touchpoint through sale. It has been a huge help.

My favorite thing about Sharpspring is the ability to track and analyze the entire life of a lead, from start to finish. It allows us to optimize our funnels and nurture prospects from interest to sale. It is a really powerful tool and offers (almost) everything you need for marketing automation from automated workflows to landing pages and forms to email design. I also love their lead scoring.

Though it offers a lot of features, it's not all that usable compared to similar products. There are countless small usability issues. Landing pages are pretty difficult to create. Support is usually great – but can at times be entirely unhelpful. Automation has some key features other tools allow. Overall, there are just a lot of features that still need to be added in order to really compete.

Josh V.
Marketing Director in VS

SharpSpring - All-in-One Marketing Automation for the Agency

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, SharpSpring has been excellent. We've been with them since before the purchase by Constant Contact, and the quality of the product has been worthwhile before and after the acquisition.

SharpSpring lets us manage a wide variety of marketing and client management activities in one easy-to-use platform. Everything from marketing automation, to transparent sales pipelines, to persona-focused automated (and adjustable) messaging tools, we can save hundreds of hours on marketing tasks, while regularly engaging our clients' prospects and increasing overall sales.

SharpSpring could work on improving their help files significantly. While their live support staff are excellent, I feel like for most questions, I have to contact them, rather than simply look up a well-written help article to get many answers.

Andrea N.
Marketing and Business Development Specialist in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Supports our Sales team with Salesforce Integration

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Thanks to SharpSpring, we have been able to better align our sales and marketing efforts and automate many of our manual marketing processes. SharpSpring has helped us mature our marketing processes by being more strategic with campaigns and segmenting our list to be more targeted and personalized in our messaging. Instead of using multiple tools that don't talk to each other, we have one integrated tool that supports our marketing and sales teams.

SharpSpring integrates well with Salesforce, which is key to our Marketing team being able to support our Sales team. We now have insight into where our leads come from and how they engage with our content - something we never knew before! Life of the Lead is our favourite feature because it gives our Account Managers context when engaging with a lead. We have more lead generators on our website (like a chatbot, free trial request, and opt-in forms) that we never had before. We also have access to more powerful (and easier!) reporting, which makes month-end reporting cycles more enjoyable.

There is a lot to learn but the onboarding process helped to ensure we had the support we needed from both a strategic and technical perspective. We've had some technical issues with not being able to use emojis for social posts and with not receiving email notifications for some workflows. The technical support team was very helpful, but unfortunately, there are still some outstanding tickets. The landing page builder is frustrating but the email builder is more intuitive.

Megan M.
Marketing Specialist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Love this for our company & our clients

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

We have used SharpSpring for about 2 years now and have gotten some of our clients on it as well. It's great for automation and managing our pipeline.

A downside is not being able to integrate multiple calendars when scheduling.

Wayne I.
Wayne I.
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Comprehensive, automated digital marketing tool at a good price

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: SharpSpring has given me support when we have needed help

Life of the lead feature helps me to track prospect interactions with my company

Not mobile-friendly on android, only on I-Phones

Freddy M.
VP of Business Development in VS

SharpSpring as our CRM

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SharpSpring listens to its clients and provides an easy to use CRM. When I have a question, they have the answer! I enjoy my CRM experience with SharpSpring.

SharpSpring is extremely user friendly. It allows for automation through the entire sales funnel. From its Social Media capabilities to its impactful email marketing feature, SharpSpring improves our productivity from management to rep usage!

In doing research, there was supposed to be an automatic integration with Qwilr. We have found that is not the case.

Juliana M.
jr sales rep. in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Sharpspring made sales tracking so much easier for me and my team

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: What really makes Sharpspring stand out from other platforms is their excellent customer service and constant improving of the features within the platform. Although the platform still has a few improving points, my experience overall has been very satisfying. I would recomend this 100% to other coleagues.

What I mostly appreciated about using sharpspring was the diverse range of features within the platform, since they identify and capture prospect information much easier; wich is very valuable in terms of sales optimization.

Sharpspring has a very accelerated rate for putting out new features, to keep up and compete with other platforms, wich is a pro; however, the new features often need updates. Video Calling, for instance, was great by the time the pandemic began; however, it might not be as established as other video conference competitors.

Rafael E.
CEO in Brazilië

Overwogen alternatieven:

The last review you need to read before you choose your CRM.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They help me understand where my leads are coming from, which campaign is been effective, with those leads are buying and how my commercial team is dealing with the leads and opportunities, and just by this month, we started to make our customer journey into the platform so we have also our CS on board.

Looking all around the market, you will find sharpspring, with a slightly different business model that can make some eye turn but after you understand you will love it. The fact that you can buy directly from agencies that know the product and already know your objectives and product, is brilliant since no one will understand more your client than their selves and you that is emerging on his market, some platform forces you to buy their onboarding package that in the end, you don't leave with much. A platform with that many features on the begging can be a little overwhelming, but with time, you understand the reason for each feature. I use them for lead management, campaign, sales pipeline, and don't feel that i am using their potential 100% already

the learning curve needed for the platform, all platform have their learning curve, but once you pass it, this service is awesome!

Randy F.
President in Canada

Great Value, Functionality, and Support

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SharpSpring allowed us to enter the email marketing services market in a way that was easy and scalable. Their support is one of the best I've seen in a software company. We have enjoyed the relationship and appreciate the robust capabilities of the platform.

We manage a wide range of clients using SharpSpring, and you can not beat the cost and functionality delivered in a mid-high level automation platform - one that continues to evolve and grow.

We have really had no complaints with SharpSpring over the past 5 years we have been using it for ourselves and our clients.

Dave S.
Dave S.
Founder and Chairman in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Great Solution for a Small Agency

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great enabler for our business and has really become and extension of our capability that we deliver our clients

We love the fact that we can white label the product and resell to our clients. It adds a new source of recurring revenue for our business that we would not have without this capability

We’ve had some challenges setting up billing for our managed client accounts - that said, the SharpSpring team has been helpful and very responsive in sorting out our challenges.

Mike M.
Mike M.
Managing Director in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

The marketing automation choice when value-for-money matters

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We moved from HubSpot to SharpSpring primarily because of the price: HubSpot can be very expensive, particularly if you need to use the CRM and marketing capabilities. HubSpot is the market leader in usability and reporting (in my opinion) so we did notice a difference when moving to SharpSpring, but for 95% of the activities we undertake SharpSpring is at least as good as HubSpot and often better. The grouping of landing pages into funnels is one example of some great SharpSpring functionality that helps make your campaigns more effective.

SharpSpring does everything you would expect at a competitive price. The tool is a very capable marketing automation system, with good email and automation capabilities, as well as some great tracking and social media features.

Reporting is good, but not as good as the best (which is HubSpot in my opinion). Although the capabilities don't hold us back, it would be nice to be able to have easy ways to measure the performance of landing pages/funnels.

Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Marketing Associate in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

SharpSpring makes my life easier.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's a great platform, and the support team has been very responsive with any questions we've had over the last few years. The onboarding process was great and we never felt alone in learning how to use it. I also like the regular webinars and learning opportunities that SharpSpring hosts for marketers/agencies.

The email builder, landing page builder and form builder are all straightforward and fairly easy to learn. There are also help/support articles for pretty much anything I need help with or get stuck on. The "life of the lead" view is helpful to see a contact's interactions with our brand.

The email and landing page builders offer a lot of flexibility in layout/design, but sometimes they are a bit too restrictive in terms of moving elements around.

Stuart B.
Digital Specialist in Canada
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

A great software alternative to Marketo or Pardot

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's a great platform overall. Expect great customer support, but also plan for a lot of time setting up automation workflows and action groups. But the tool will do what you need it to do, and then some.

The biggest plus is its affordability - all the features you need at a price that is accessible. It has all the core functions one needs in a marketing automation platform, with a powerful sales pipeline and lead management component that provides an exceptional, integrated experience. Added bonuses are chatbox and book-time features included in the price, and the ability to sync Outlook emails to a contact's record. Lead scoring

The email editor can be a bit clunky and formatting copy and layouts can be finicky. The email previewer can be cumbersome. Visual workflows can be arduous to make

Christine M.
Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

A Functional and Affordable Platform for My Small Agency!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Sharpspring has been incredibly helpful in allowing our small team to connect with leads, follow up on project prospects, organize our communications, and so much more. It allows us to accomplish a lot more for our clients, and to land more profitable projects, because we are able to take the day-to-day of marketing communication off the table, and let SharpSpring handle it! It's also been a game-changer for our B2C clients, who are able to personalize and segment their marketing efforts to specific customers, and have seen great growth in engagement and revenue!

When choosing a marketing automation platform for my agency, I knew I wanted something robust and customizable. I'm very hands on, and I don't like being constrained by the limitations of drag-and-drop editors or controlled interfaces. I want to be able to tailor my tools exactly to each client I work with, without compromising on functionality or efficiency. That's why SharpSpring has been a perfect fit for me! Not only is it affordable for a small agency like mine, who works with small businesses, but it's extremely powerful, and capable of executing any strategy my team or my clients require. The most complete and functional marketing automation platform out there!

Because of the large range of features, it can be a little intimidating to learn for some. But the onboarding team does a great job of walking you through implementation and getting you set up for success! Our agency focuses a lot on providing social media and content marketing services to our clients, and the SharpSpring content calendar is definitely not as robust or streamlined as some other platforms I've used. However, it's definitely not the focus of the platform, and there are workarounds for most of the issues I've run into with it. The SharpSpring team is also super responsive to feedback, and are constantly improving their product. I've already seen some great changes in the time I've been using the platform, and I'm confident the content calendar and scheduling tools will only continue to improve!

Berenice P.
PROJECT MANAGER in Mexico

Overwogen alternatieven:

Used as point solution with all the potential of an enterprise platform

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The interaction with customers has improved a lot since we started using SharpSpring's marketing automation, we have a better vision of the various client profiles that we've interaction with, and we've been able to focus on every single one of them with a more mindful approach. The chatbot helped to get more leads because we discovered that visitors feel more open to sharing their lead information with a more dynamic tool than a form per example.

It has a lot of features and they keep adding new ones. From only one platform I'm able to keep track of my client's websites, create the forms, and manage the submissions, leads can schedule meetings with specialists without having to wait (or to interact with another human being) and I can keep track of everything with the help of the Life of the Lead. The automations available are a big deal as well, everybody in the team is aware of their responsibilities and the platform helps them never forget to follow-up.

The email builder could use some improvements, maybe something more intuitive, more templates, more flexibility while making changes. Also, de contact manager is still kinda coarse, should work more like a database and not only as a display, it could be more flexible. And allow to bulk-import contacts with no emails could be huge.

Kurt H.
Kurt H.
Creative Director/Founder in VS

SharpSpring is a Gamechanger for Campaign Tracking

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SharpSpring has been a successful decision for our agency since we got it in 2017. Within the first month it was making a huge positive difference for us and our clients. Their support has been a big part of our success with it and it continues to be an essential part of our digital marketing offering.

The biggest benefit of SharpSpring is having visibility into the leads we generate. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients. I really like the Life of the Lead feature where once you have a lead in the system you can track all their activity in great detail, seeing when they came back to the website, what pages they went to, if they opened emails, etc. We've even had instances where clients claimed they were not getting leads from our campaigns and once SharpSpring was installed, not only could we now provide reports of leads we were generating, but we caught a hole in their customer service where leads we were providing were not getting responses from scheduling staff. So we not only provided reports of the leads we generated, but helped close a gap in a serious customer service issue that was happening.

It takes quite a bit of effort to get up to speed on SharpSpring as there are a lot of moving parts. But their support is great and always gets back to us quickly and efficiently to keep us on track.

Don R.
New Business Manager in VS

Functional Middle Market Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very happy with my expereince with SharpSpring. I think it is a functional tool that is easy to use and it feels good to have check lists and to do's that are easy to set up. I like using this software.

I love using this software on a daily basis and using it to manage my leads. As a salesperson, it is challenging to find a CRM that actually works for you, not where you have to work for it. I like the ease of use with the kanban boards as well as the marketing automation for drip campaigns.

The mobile app is inoperable and not relevant. Sometimes the search feature is challenging to use- sometimes you need to use the companies name, sometimes you have to use the contacts name. When working in the drip campaigns you have to be really specific about which dates you select.

Max P.
Director of Marketing Technology in VS

Great Marketing Automation Software Alternative for Agencies

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The onboarding experience was easy and helpful. They helped convert our old database into ready to import SharpSpring csv. Once we were onboarded the team helped us implement other features. As previously stated, their live chat and support is so far unmatched by any other CRM tool i've used.

The software is easy to use and is constantly being updated with new features. Within our first year of using the tool, at least 4 new features were rolled out, all of which were useful. Their live support is great. They are thorough and they followup. There have been several instances where the team has followed up after the fact to check in and see if additional support was needed

I would love more training. The videos are good and useful, but would love more virtual webinars or if being a partner allowed for more 1-on-1 type training. I also wish some of the CRM fields had more customization instead of being default/standard.

Nigel L.
MD in VK

Comprehensive Marketing Automation Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SharpSPring has been a massive help to our business. We are agency partners and we have grown our business by using the software and demonstrating the power of the software to others. SharpSpring themselves are always looking to improve the software and often realse new features or updates which improve the overall experience. They are constantly evolving and I like that. It's what is needed to keep at the forefront of today's marketing.

SharpSpring has a comprehensive range of tools to help you get the most from Marketing Automation. It integrates with your website easily and can track visitors to your site from all your differing campaigns. The tools are easy to use, once you have been through the training and can be manipulated to work together to suit your business. Delivering insights and analytics to help you tweak your marketing and increase your ROI.

The software is comprehensive, so there is a learning curve. You can get started easily with it, but you have to continue to learn to get the real powerful insights from it. Setting up takes quite a lot of tweaking to get the results you need, but it is simple and powerful to use and delivers results right from the get go.

Josh A.
Founder in VS

Impressive product, exceptional value

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm not spending as much time connecting tools and I'm spending way more time defining and executing strategies. I'm creating a robust customer engagement strategy that is inclusive of sales and marketing. I'm solving the problem of identifying content that the consumer truly wants and needs to convert.

First, fantastic price. Personalization can drive amazing results. SharpSpring gives you a solid set of tools that all communicate with each other flawlessly and for an exceptional value. It's a sophisticated tool with a lot of depth, but the certifications, demos, videos, tools, customer service all make it very easy to use. Just when I think I've figured out the edge of the depth on the tool, I realize there's another level. The automation is top notch. The ability to track so many actions, behaviors and then to take action to help the customer go further along the funnel. It fulfills the needs of so many other tools - HootSuite, Sprout, Calendly, Mailchimp, CRM, Sales CRM, TypeForm, and WhoIsVisiting (to name a few).

Not a lot so far. I'll always take more templates, pre-made content. Don't get me wrong, it has content, but the more the merrier.Billing can be a little confusing, but I know they have an update coming very soon. In fact, I just received an update email about it. I'd love to see more progress on the SharpSpring iOS app.