Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Toast POS

Toast is een alles-in-één POS- en restaurantbeheersysteem dat is gebouwd om de efficiëntie te verbeteren en de kosten drastisch te verlagen.

Meer informatie over Toast POS

250 reviews worden weergegeven

Michelle T.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2017

"Why I chose Toast"

Opmerkingen: With now being in business a full year now, I have and I still am learning pro and cons of doing business. I have worked in restaurants but I have never been on the manager/owner side and it's not as easy as you think it is. When running your own business for the most part you are on your own! I sat down with a computer tech to figure out the best POS system for my business. There are SO many out there and being unfamiliar with them a lot of research was done! I attended the Gordon Food Show a month before we opened and I got to see first hand how Toast worked. I was very impressed with the system and how easy it looked to operate (remember I've never been on this side of the business) and we had decided to work 100% with Gordon Food Service because of their support and looking at our best interest for starting our business. Now a year later, I could't imagine being with another POS system so no regrets here on choosing Toast for our POS!

Pluspunten: Customer Support! - I rate them 100 on this!! Any questions I have big or small, they are just a phone call away! If my call isn't answered right away or I get busy, they have the feature to leave your number and they will call you back ASAP.
Customer Service - Being a tech and answering some of the crazy questions (I'm one who probably has the most) they are always patient, friendly and very professional when answering questions.

Minpunten: Credit Card Processing Fees - With other Processing companies out there some are cheaper but overall with Toast, they win. It's the hidden fees you have to watch. Toast fees appear to be higher but what you see is what you get where with the other guys you have to read the fine print.

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2017
Valentina C.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019

"Beware of their promises"

Opmerkingen: After 6 months, I am not impressed. I am spending so much more money than I was before, and put in so much effort and time into setting everything up, but nothing is ever on point with Toast.

Pluspunten: Nice features and ways to set up the menu for ease of use by employees. User-friendly up to a certain extent.

Minpunten: Most of the features promised by the sales rep were all available at an extra cost, after paying a lot of money already for the system and the hardware, you have to pay extra for EVERYTHING. Their customer support is very unreliable, sometimes you have someone great who knows exactly what you are talking about, sometimes it seems like the person has never even used the POS before... They put you on hold for 10+ minutes at a time too.

van Toast op 8-11-2019

Hi Valentina, Jasmine from Toast here. We greatly appreciate your feedback as we strive to provide best-in-class customer support and offer solutions for all of our customers. We encourage you to reach out to your Restaurant Success Manager so we can help your business thrive on Toast.

• Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019
Chris S.
Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

"Disappointing"

Opmerkingen: Below average. They've kept the software running at all times and that's a huge plus. However, they are charging top dollar and we were expecting a fantastic product. The product is only OK. The service has been spotty; at times good, at times not.

Pluspunten: The POS portion is solid. It's generally easy to use. It's been up about 99.9% of the time which is not true of all software. The people we have dealt with there have been nice and responsive.

Minpunten: The back end of the software is poorly designed and written. The inventory module is laughably bad; looks like it was designed and written by a college kid in a couple hours. The reporting is also not well thought out. More than once we've found the only option for a pretty standard report is to download data into Excel and manipulate it ourselves. There is no accounting application and no interface with Quickbooks. Generally it looks like a solid group designed the POS and then those people left or started working on other things. The service during the Covid 19 pandemic has been awful. It's nearly impossible to reach support and honestly makes me wonder if these guys are solvent. We had two management contacts that we would call in cases where we had support issues. Now both of those people have been (apparently) laid off. When we called support the last time, the recording warned that there were 33 people ahead of us in line. I've waited for an hour and eventually given up when there were only 12 ahead of me.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020
Matt S.
Restaurants
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2015

"Awesome product, completely cost effective and easy to work with. "

Pluspunten: I have found their system to be very easy to work with and definitely cost effective. The thing I hated about the other POS systems that are IPad based is that a new Ipad is so ridiculously expensive to replace. And I don't know about y'all, but when you hadn employees tech, you better be prepared to replace it. I have added tablets in literally less than 20 minutes on a Friday night because I decided that day I wanted a phone station. It was easy to do, and I took care of it without support. But when I have had issues on Friday night, like when Time Warner decided to go down for a couple hours just cause, Toast was right there on the phone and able to walk my staff through the offline experience. The data is easy to get on the back end, and in real time. I love being able to log in and see what is going on at any given time. Or edit the menu because I forgot something from my recliner at home, if I am actually able to that day. Y'all know how that is, or will.

Minpunten: Their software is a constant work in progress, which is a good thing. They have added a ton of features since June 2014 when I started with them. There isn't anything I don't like about the system. My only complaint is they don't yet have a fully integrated scheduling system. That is coming though, and there are solutions that sync with Toast, but I just haven't gotten away from our spreadsheet system yet. Old habits die hard.

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2015
Johnny G.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020

"Careful with any 3rd party contractors that are used to help set up"

Opmerkingen: Toast sent over a 3rd party contractor to help install the system. Only for 2 hours plus 2 1/2 hours of drive time for them, and we had nothing that was in their scope of work to do. Although, they help is we paid them separately.
We get to the finish line and Toast sends over some shady shysters wanting to get paid by Toast and me.

Pluspunten: cloud base system with more functionality

Minpunten: Toast makes lots of assumptions on set-up. One, is that everyone is an IT major. Two, there is no help with hardware installation.

van Toast op 24-1-2020

Hi Johnny, Mora here from Toast. Thank you for providing feedback on your installation experience. We're committed to thoroughly vetting high-quality 3rd party contractors when necessary and your feedback is appreciated. Please reach out to our Support team at (617) 682-0225 during business hours if you continue experiencing difficulty with this contractor.

• Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020
Siva T.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2017

"Toasttab Review"

Pluspunten: Easy to use and understand. Can create menu.
Good features and functions.
Customer service is Good.

Minpunten: No update from customer new features.
Menu deep copy not available
Updating menu is a pain for weekly and daily special

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2017
Tim R.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020

"Disappointed is the right way to say it. Promised so much and did not deliver"

Opmerkingen: It started off strong, and then just slowly going down hill. They have you locked in is how I feel, and now they don’t care.. They are worried about other things...

Pluspunten: The hardware is nice. Having a handheld order taker is very nice. Also saving some paper with people signing the handheld device, but there are some issues as well. If there is an issue, it is nice to have a US based support center..

Minpunten: Well, You can not add an auto charge of 3% if a person is using a credit card unless you manually add it, the kitchen display has glitches, an order with 5 things will send a text alert for each item rather than the entire order when finished. I was also promised that the credit cards would not cost more, they would match or beet what I had in the past, and that is not ringing true to the tune of around 100 ish a month.... Took 4 months to get someone to finally review the credit card charges only for him to “shine me on” which is frustrating to a business owner. I have also had a few extremely good feature requests that I know other restaurants would use, like using the hand held to present the final bill rather than printing a receipt... But honestly there is no way to know if anyone has herd you, if anything will happen or if anyone cares... Also you can’t have pictures in the POS.. having pictures as well as having descriptions and a recipe would be great.. but no options...

van Toast op 12-3-2020

Hi Tim, Mora from Toast here. Thank you for all this feedback, we appreciate hearing from you as we work to continuously improve our product! We do have many great feature ideas in our queue from customers and are constantly working on implementing them. I would encourage you to follow "Feature Release Updates", available on Toast Central (central.toasttab.com). This is where you can find the most up-to-date product release notes for various Toast products.

• Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020
Jon P.
General Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018

"Great Product."

Pluspunten: Toast is a great POS system. It is easy to use for both front office and back office features. I like the constant updating of new features!

Minpunten: The one area that toast needs to work on is hardware shelf life and customer support. We have had issues with credit card readers on the tablets and have not gotten much support with the support teams.

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Jakob L.
Assistant General Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018

"Reports from the Clouds"

Opmerkingen: Really effective software; highly recommend.

Pluspunten: Cloud reports make data analysis a piece of cake. It's so easy to create new buttons, adjust hours, and 86 items from any computer

Minpunten: Very rapid growth means they're slowly rolling out new features to satisfying their clients' requests. Can't blame them for being too popular

• Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018

"Great in Theory"

Pluspunten: The idea of everything they have is wonderful. I guess the best thing is they do deposit the money pretty quickly.

Minpunten: The service is absolutely ridiculously bad!!!! I’ve had more issues then I needed too. They have not stuck to their word that the sales team promises. They have to be reminded when they say they will do it. Many system failures, bad permission pages, just not well put together as a team.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018
Jayelynn W.
General Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

"Incredibly Efficient!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm thrilled we switched to Toast. It's simple to use, has made us more efficient, and wasn't as expensive as similar systems.

Pluspunten: Compared to POS systems I've used in the past, Toast is a lifesaver! It has tremendously improved efficiency and flow of our Taproom. We now have the ability to swipe a card and store credit card information; which is a huge benefit for those of us in co-op spaces. Although they look bulky, their handhelds fit into your back pocket and allow us to close tabs out table side. They are shock and water resistant, plus you can log into more than one device at the same time so if you're working alone, you can close out multiple parties at once. As a GM, I'm grateful that Toast is not only cloud-based, but allows me to access the back end from my laptop or smart phone so I don't have to be onsite to make system changes. Updates are incredibly quick so there's not a ton of down time. There is also Toast Central, where you can troubleshoot issues yourself rather rather than immediately calling Support. They are helpful instructions with screenshots and videos.

Minpunten: Customer Support is hit or miss. I always get an answer, it's just a matter of when I get it. After hours and on weekends, I feel like their staffing is very limited which leads to delays in getting immediate help. Thankfully it's only happened once where I needed a quick answer and wasn't able to get it.

van Toast op 8-11-2019

Hi Jayelynn, Jasmine from Toast here. Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear how multiple features of Toast have improved your operations, and that you are taking full advantage of Toast Central as a resource!

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
IT Manager
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019

"Toast--Support when you need it."

Opmerkingen: We are still early in the implementation of using Toast, but thus far I have been very impressed with their customer service and professional manner in which they have trained and supported our company.

Pluspunten: I love that Toast supports their product. You can call and get someone on the line that will help you answer your questions. They also provide the hardware necessary to run their software. They are constantly updating their software to meet the needs of their users and are staying current with the technology. One option that is particularly useful to us is printing individual labels for each shake. In other words, we could have a bus of individuals come to our restaurant, and we need to print individual labels on each shake to identify what is in the shake so that it gets to the right person. In the past, we had to individually write on each cup.

Minpunten: The most difficult part to swallow is the fact that you have a monthly payment for the software--even if you are a seasonal business and only open for less than half the year. Toast will make some concessions for that, but it still seems costly since our other solution we used was free and pretty much did everything we needed short of printing individual labels for the shakes.

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019
Theo K.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

"Toast is really a great system easy & saves time. Problems false promises from sales rep & cc fees"

Pluspunten: That is super user friendly. Fast and overall a great system. Seriously aside from what I write in the CON section. Toast REALLY is the best software POS system I have worked with. Hands down.

Minpunten: The credit card processing fees they initially promise you they can match your current rates which they DO NOT its a LIE. Then customer service never gets back to you or passes you on to someone else then someone else and someone else. Never follow through with their promises and never can get ahold of your sales rep and he doesn't reply or follow through when you finally do get him on phone. Beware they will not match your credit card rate like they promise you. They will overcharge you if you don't watch exactly what they are taking out of you bank account. You will get charged for modules they say they will " give you for x amount of months free" and then continue getting charged and have to wait months and months and make a million phone calls to try and get your money back for 'free trials they charged you for and your money back for when you told them you didn't want them at all after "free trail" and they continue charging you. Biggest advice is get your credit card rates in clear upfront writing and sit down and figure it out. Make sure they are not screwing you. Because its not only happened to us but several other businesses.

van Toast Tab op 2-4-2018

Hi Theo - It's great to hear that Toast has saved you time and made the business more efficient. We strive to make merchant processing as transparent and straightforward as possible. It's great advice to discuss rates upfront and get the clear rate breakdown. Please work with our Support team to address your concerns. We want to find a solution that works for you.

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018
Rachel B.
freelance
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

"Great POS for restaurants "

Opmerkingen: After over a year the restaurant is still super happy with the switch

Pluspunten: I was hired to help customize, train, and implement this new software at a friends restaurant. I have worked with a few different POS systems and this was by far the most user friendly. Easy to customize their menus and check preferences. Easy to update if we figured out how we originally entered in an item needed to be changed. Cloud based so when not on sight I was able to fix remotely when not at the restaurant. Also the handheld option is great for taking orders and splitting checks on the fly. Also were able to implement gift cards with the new system.

Minpunten: No real cons. The only downside was the initial few days after switching for the staff to get used to it.

van Toast op 11-3-2020

Hi Rachel, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear that you've found Toast simple to teach and easy to update. Thanks for the review!

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020
Anang M.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

"Glad we selected this solution "

Opmerkingen: Very pleased with our decision to replace our old solution with Toast.

Pluspunten: Very feature rich with a robust online delivery platform that seamlessly integrates with the POS solution. Synchronization is almost immediate and we have seen a huge increase in online ordering already. The self service kiosk was easy to setup and has a great look and feel

Minpunten: Overwhelming and we have barely begun to turn on all the other features - customer loyalty, customer feedback, delivery and so on.

van Toast op 8-11-2019

Hi Anang, Jasmine from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear you have been driving online orders with Toast Digital Ordering as well as enjoying Toast Kiosk. We hope you will soon be able to take advantage of everything Toast has to offer! Please refer to Toast Central at https://central.toasttab.com/s/ for best practices and educational material while you get rolling.

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Chelsea H.
HR Assistant
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2019

"One of the most user friendly POS systems!"

Opmerkingen: After about a year of use, Toast has proven to be one of the most trustworthy and reliable POS systems. With it's integration with Hot Schedules, it has made scheduling and payroll tracking a breeze. Highly recommended to restaurants looking for a change in POS software!

Pluspunten: - User friendly
- Intuitive
- Fantastic customer support
- Self updating
- Good price
- Integrated with most scheduling platforms

Minpunten: There's not much I dislike about Toast. With that said, it can be a bit glitchy at times. It's also a relatively new company, so some of the functions haven't quite been worked out perfectly yet.

van Toast op 14-1-2020

Hi Chelsea, Mora from Toast here. We're so glad to hear Toast's Integrations are helping enable your restaurant to thrive! We pride ourselves in building an intuitive, easy-to-use platform. Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate the opportunity to improve our product.

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2019
Ann S.
Director of Communications and Development
Wijn en sterke drank, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

"Toast POS has everything you could want in a POS system! "

Opmerkingen: Toast is easy to use which makes training new employees a breeze. We rarely experience issues with Toast, but if we do, customer service is very attentive and solves the problem quickly. I don't have any bad things to say about the POS system or the Toast team!

Pluspunten: The inventory feature on Toast has revolutionized the way we track our products. Being able to enter recipes, add invoices, track waste, etc. - and do it all in one place - is awesome. And the fact that it is all so easy and user friendly is just a bonus!

Minpunten: We receive a sales report from Toast each morning, which is great. It would be nice if in this email there were a few specific reports that were pushed to you, as opposed to having to click "full report" and pick and choose what you'd like to view on the website. For example: weekly sales summary, hourly sales, payroll detail, etc.

van Toast op 15-8-2019

Hi Ann, Jasmine from Toast here. I'm thrilled to hear about how Toast Inventory has made an impact on your operations! We appreciate your feedback on the daily sales report, thanks for the review.

• Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Jill T.
Manager / Bartender
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2020

"Daily Toast POS User"

Opmerkingen: I find it to be a simple platform that is very user friendly.

Pluspunten: I enjoy how many items can be displayed throughout the system within endless categories. It is very simple to edit the spelling of a product, the price or the quantity you have remaining. Adding more products is just as easy and for the food and bar industry we all know how many modifications guests request (and you can never have that many buttons), so the "special request" option, which allows you to type and charge whatever you would like below a certain item ordered is a lifesaver.

Minpunten: It is frustrating that Toast categorizes every product alphabetically. Additionally, our company has had better credit processing company offers but we are locked into Toast's credit processing and higher fees.

van Toast op 12-3-2020

Hi Jill, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear Toast's menu options have made entering orders a more simple and efficient process for your team. I would like to suggest the "Item Order" section of the article "Menu Items", available on Toast Central (central.toasttab.com) for guided instruction on customizing the order of your menu items.

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2020
Lindsay M.
Shiftleader
Restaurants, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018

"Not the best, not the worst"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience is indifferent. While I am occasionally irritated with this system other days it functions fine but overall it is still mediocre. I would recommend it to someone with a strong encouragement of researching the program to see if it is the best system for your business.

Pluspunten: Toast POS system has a VERY short list of pros from my time using it in my restaurant. One of the only pros is the easy-to-read menu set up. While There are not many features or anything about the system that I found unique or helpful, there are not to many bad elements that stand out either. It is a simple and mediocre system.

Minpunten: The biggest con of this program to me is the ridiculous amount of time it takes the systems to download and log on, not just first thing in the morning but periodically throughout the day. There are also issues with set times and online orders being updated because all systems must sync variously throughout the day as well. The system is not user friendly or easy to use right away and takes more time getting use to than past systems I have used.

van Toast op 29-1-2019

Hi Lindsay- thank you for your feedback. We may be able to help troubleshoot the loading issue you are having. Please work with Toast Support by calling (617) 682-0225, or log on to Toast Central to chat with them live.

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018
SEO Digital Marketing Analyst (Remote)
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019

"One of the most intuitive POS systems I have encountered"

Opmerkingen: When I began using Toast there was fear of a learning curve however I immediately adapted to it as it seemingly was designed by the professionals in the industry who use it. Everything is where it needs to be and it is incredibly easy to train new employees on the system even without previous experience working with a POS system.

Pluspunten: Very intuitive user interface
Incredibly easy to pick up and go with previous POS system knowledge
Very responsive clicks
Great organization tools for menu options
Split check function is much easier to use than other systems
Credit card transaction time is very fast

Minpunten: Training entire staff over to a new POS
Other than the cost of training and time for adaptation there is no reason this POS should not be ranked alongside the industry standards like Aloha and Micros

van Toast op 29-1-2019

Hi there, Jasmine from Toast here. It¿s great to hear that Toast is helping your restaurant become more efficient and that it is easy to use and integrate into your restaurant. We are glad some of our features, like the split check function and quick credit card transaction, are helping your operations. We're excited to continue to help you to thrive!

• Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019
Heather M.
Co-Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 28-3-2019

"Toast is a modern and still growing POS and restaurant management product"

Opmerkingen: Toast has helped us organize and stay nimble through aggressive company growth. Looking forward to the next period with Toast where we adopt their HR, payroll, and scheduling features.

Pluspunten: Toast allows users to log on to its website to edit menu items, run reports, track punch-in's. In the past, POS systems were loaded into desktops in the back office. It's so refreshing to update, edit, and from anywhere because it's based off a website. The devices that Toast has selected for installation in the restaurants are modern, slim, and highly functional.

Minpunten: Toast can slow down, which isn't good news when the restaurant is busy. The sales tracking is still not as robust as I would hope from a product that does so much else so well. For instance, it can be hard to get results on the sales of a menu item for an entire year.

van Toast op 23-4-2019

Hi Heather, Jasmine from Toast here. I'm thrilled to hear you are seeing the benefits of a cloud-based software and enjoy our hardware. We also look forward to continuing to work with you and helping your restaurant thrive!

• Beoordeeld op 28-3-2019
Dave S.
Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"Toast is the only option for POS"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been nothing short of amazing. I wish I switched to Toast long before I did.

Pluspunten: Toast offers the simplest POS interface I've ever used, if you can work an iPhone or iPad, you'll be flying through this system with no issues.

Minpunten: I really don't have anything to say negatively about Toast, at first I was worried about the learning curve, but that was practically non existent.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Amanda P.
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-1-2020

"Does literally everything I want it to do"

Opmerkingen: I was a POS technician back in the day and this is some of the best put together software I've come across. Seriously.

Pluspunten: Like the title says, it does literally everything I want it to do. I have the options for gift cards, online and mobile ordering, and I just got the inventory management module and it's just a freaking dream.

Minpunten: It's got a few bugs -- one is updating the current inventory without our permission. It'll suddenly give us a heads up that it's decided that we have 4 plain bagels when we clearly have sold 3 of the 5 we received in the morning. I'm sure I've got a setting messed up in there some where that's making it do that.

van Toast op 21-1-2020

Hi Amanda, Mora from Toast here. We are thrilled to hear that Toast has been exceeding your expectations. Thanks for the review!

• Beoordeeld op 18-1-2020
Alexander J.
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019

"Toast POS: The Modern Day POS System You Should Be Using"

Opmerkingen: Overall Toast is the future of the POS game. As evidenced by its recent fundraises, Toast is anticipated to take over the market. It may take a bit of time for larger, older organizations to adopt the technology given the amount of time they have input into older systems, but it's only a matter of time before the switches happen.

Pluspunten: Toast is a phenomenal POS system that blows the legacy players such as Aloha and Micros out of the water. Toast is very easy to set up, manipulate on the fly, and track relevant data. The handheld devices allow for a more streamlined ordering system, shaving precious seconds off the time to perform a transaction--something that is essential in a restaurant environment in which throughput is core to success. Toast is much more intuitive than other POS tools and the day to day users have found it to be excellent.

Minpunten: Toast does not allow for the same level of customization that legacy players do, so you can't change every aspect like you can on those tools. Further, the handheld devices rely on excellent Wifi connection, so you may struggle if there is a lag or an outage on the internet. Further, some changes take a little longer than you would hope to update on the handheld devices.

van Toast op 14-5-2019

Hi Alexander, Jasmine from Toast here. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear you have found the ToastGo to to increase efficiency of your servers - we know how important that is in the fast-paced restaurant industry.

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019
Property Manager
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

"Fast, Intuitive, Easy to Use"

Opmerkingen: It's been great. The last POS that we used was not nearly as efficient and easy to use on a day-to-day level. The split check options is GREAT and the credit card transaction time is much faster than with our last POS.

Pluspunten: Easy to learn how to use. Easy to teach others how to use. And it's a great value.

Minpunten: The fact that it's cloud-based can be a bit of an issue if the internet goes down.

van Toast op 15-8-2019

Hi there, thanks for the review! Did you know that in the event of an internet disruption, Toast's Offline Mode allows you to continue to place orders, print tickets and receipts, and take credit card payments until the connection is reestablished and you are back online Learn more about Toast's Offline Mode here: https://central.toasttab.com/s/article/Offline-Mode-Overview-1492794307880.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019