Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Toast POS

Toast is een alles-in-één POS- en restaurantbeheersysteem dat is gebouwd om de efficiëntie te verbeteren en de kosten drastisch te verlagen.

Meer informatie over Toast POS

It is a very easy to use app. Allows to manage your orders, track them and most important to deal with online orders.

Also, I was actually charged a fee for setting up online ordering when I first got the system.

Beoordelingen van Toast POS

3,7
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

Toast POS heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 512 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Toast POS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (512)

Jayelynn
Jayelynn

Incredibly Efficient!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm thrilled we switched to Toast. It's simple to use, has made us more efficient, and wasn't as expensive as similar systems.

Compared to POS systems I've used in the past, Toast is a lifesaver! It has tremendously improved efficiency and flow of our Taproom. We now have the ability to swipe a card and store credit card information; which is a huge benefit for those of us in co-op spaces. Although they look bulky, their handhelds fit into your back pocket and allow us to close tabs out table side. They are shock and water resistant, plus you can log into more than one device at the same time so if you're working alone, you can close out multiple parties at once. As a GM, I'm grateful that Toast is not only cloud-based, but allows me to access the back end from my laptop or smart phone so I don't have to be onsite to make system changes. Updates are incredibly quick so there's not a ton of down time. There is also Toast Central, where you can troubleshoot issues yourself rather rather than immediately calling Support. They are helpful instructions with screenshots and videos.

Customer Support is hit or miss. I always get an answer, it's just a matter of when I get it. After hours and on weekends, I feel like their staffing is very limited which leads to delays in getting immediate help. Thankfully it's only happened once where I needed a quick answer and wasn't able to get it.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jayelynn, Jasmine from Toast here. Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear how multiple features of Toast have improved your operations, and that you are taking full advantage of Toast Central as a resource!

Adam
Adam
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

The system is great! The customer support is not.

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The product is solid. If you are looking for a highly customizable system, Toast is perfect for you. I would recommend that if you make the change to Toast, have a personal resource that is good with technology so you can avoid customer service calls. Some of their add-ons are not worth the trouble, but the core POS system is top-notch!

As far as POS systems go, Toast is very user-friendly and highly customizable to your restaurant, bar, or venue. It is easy to set up and when changes need to be made, they are easy to do.

If you need customer support to resolve an issue, help with a feature you may be unfamiliar with or network support, Toast is very weak in this area. The customer service reps have minimal knowledge and are running off a script with no actual knowledge of the product. In the event they need to "escalate" your issue, the call is over at that point. The ability to speak with someone with the knowledge to help you with your issue promptly is practically non-existent. DO NOT use Toast Payroll services. They greatly messed up on tax reporting and nearly caused a significant increase in our IRS fees due to their incompetence.

5 maanden geleden

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback using Toast. We understand customer support is important and will continue to make strides to improve your experience as a customer. -

Don Reno
Don Reno
Marketing Director in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Horrendous customer service.

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The product was good enough until we experienced an issue that needed support and this is where they dropped the ball entirely. I would not recommend this product for anybody that needs reliable support.

The app works well and it's fairly easy to use, although they forced an update recently that made the system worse.

We use toast at our Food Truck in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. We tried integrating doordash into toast and when we visited the shop on Toast it was locked and we were unable to add the integration. After reaching out to our onboarding contact [sensitive content hidden] who was unable to resolve the issue and directed us to Customer Care. After contacting customer care they gave us the runaround yet again ultimately telling us it was not a billing hold but a hold placed by the onboarding team. This hold has persisted now for 5 days with 0 resolution or support from Toast, they have dropped the ball completely on us. We expressed we had an advertisement running for several days that we spent money on to promote that we were on doordash and that money has now been wasted, not to mention the potential sales we have lost. Toast's support has been horrendous. If I knew this was going to be the case we would have never gone with toast.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Don, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that this was your experience. We will be reaching out directly to get this resolved.

Clint

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Integrates with third party deliveries, horrible back end support.

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, 1-5 we would give it a 2.8. Its good, not great. Expensive for having a few cool features but struggles to do the main meat of what we need it to do at times and when we need to fix an issue they have many complicated ways of fixing it, nothing is straight forward.

The ultimate decision of why Toast was because at the time they were one of the only POS that integrated well with third party deliveries For that functionality it has been great and done what we needed it to do included wrapping up our payroll and scheduling into one system.

A few things. Toast is extremely complicated to get set up for some reason. Unlike other POS systems we have used in the past they do there PCI compliance through a router rather than through there software. However, you can not use their router for regular internet usage so the restaurant needs static IPs, one for Toast, one for everything else. This has made it so our hardware/infrastructure is extremely complicated and every time we have an issue we have to get our ISP, Toast, and now a IT Consultant involved to solve issues. Very time intensive and expensive. Second, when the system has a disruption or even if you want to make certain changes you have to be at the store using the terminals. The backend is pretty useless and as a owner that doesn't live by my store this is extremely frustrating. When speaking to the reps and going through the demos it is pitched as if you can run and correct items from your house but the reality is you can only do a handful of things that are not impactful. For example, when credit card processing goes down, which happens often with them for some reason, you then have to key in cards (which Toast then charges higher merchant fees to do this) and then you have to get to the store and either wait until your slow or closed to fix the issue for the next day. There is nothing you can do on the backend, customer service can't help you, nope you have to be physically present manually doing everything on your own time with maybe someone on the phone to assist you .

2 maanden geleden

Hi there, thank you for sharing this feedback. We'll be following up directly to learn more on how we can help support you as a customer.

Ashley
Accountant in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Toasts to Toast

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Toast is the easies POS to use from front end to back end. They are the most compatible POS company for restaurants that I've had the experience working with.

Toast is growing fast and does seem to make some changes before doing any user research to see how the changes will affect the users who interact with it most. I'm happy to see them grow, but don't lose the user friendliness we all know and love!

4 maanden geleden

Hi Ashley, thanks for taking the time to share your experience using Toast! We encourage you to join our online community at Community.toasttab.com to connect with other restaurant leaders. Hope to see you there!

Andrew

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Toast POS has been a nightmare

3,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was excited, but knew i made a huge mistake the day we went live, they ran out the door as soon as we were hooked up with zero training, and it only got worse which is why i'm here.I have a 39 Year old restaurant with a pretty large menu, it wasn't easy to make the switch, but i did, and regret it.

The handheld device is nice, but i only ordered one, when i tried to send a second one back they told me to keep it, but still charged me for 2 ($100.00) month.

I was mislead by their sales team, it never felt right but i was sold on the 3rd party integration, once i found out they don't integrate, it took a month to find out the truth, but was still billed for things i didn't receive or use, even things like Caller ID (common 101 stuff with so called older POS companies) i understand they discontinued, but they still charged me for it, and refused to refund without a fight.Bottom line, this has been the single worst decision iv'e made as a small business owner, and it's not over yet, i'm still fighting to learn new system, a system i wish i never moved forward with. do your research, it's not always greener on the other side.If you're a huge company with multiple locations then Toast might work for you, you would also need to have a very small menu with very few modifiers for it to work and be worth it, but honestly after the huge expense monthly plus CC processing is it really worth it?

9 maanden geleden

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. We'd like to look into this further and will be reaching out shortly to get this resolved.

ROB

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Over all a good decision

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are happy, server dig it and we are looking at otherways to see it. SOme of the features like event management or online ordering are too pricey for a small store.

Working with toast on the set up was great and easy. As we have grown their support has been solid. Not like other POS we have used in the past.

Reporting is eh and needs work...mostly data is there, just not obvious how to get what you need and they have to data dump and email it. Also, menus for serving customers can get a little much drilling sometimes 2-3 levels deep to do an 8 oz brown ale.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Rob, thanks for sharing your experience using Toast.

Allie
Manager and Owner in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

We have yet to find anything that compares to Toast!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

We love Toast and its modern/easy to use setup. It is very easy for both our employees and customers to utilize. We love the online ordering features, the terminal setup and the customer service.

We are always left disappointed with the processing fees for credit cards. We wish we could price compare. This makes the system more expensive than it initially seems.

3 dagen geleden

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Matt
Managing Partner in VS
Muziek, 11-50 werknemers

Matt's Review of Toast

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, easy to keep track of labor, easy to find reports.

It's relatively easy to use and set up. Being able to adjust prices and buttons on the fly is helpful, as well as color coding them.

It can be slow and difficult to search for items.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with our teams. I'm happy to know that you're finding Toast easy to use. Join our online community at community.toasttab.com to connect with other restaurant members!

Heather

Bbq Restaurant

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Five stars, we have not left yet and recommend to all our other restaurant owner friends.

Easy daily use and modifier options and report options. We had to submit an insurance claim and everything requested was available through Toast.

Hit/miss with customer service. You either get someone excellent that can walk you through the issue or someone with no clue that keeps you on the phone rather than transferring to someone who can assist.

vorige maand

Hi Heather, thanks for the 5-star rating!

kestrel
owner, GM in VS

Beware!

3,0 4 jaar geleden

I signed on to Toast because they touted themselves as software specifically for restaurants so I thought it would be an easy transition. It was not. As a POS system the functionality is fine. Servers can ring in food and it prints where we tell it but good luck pulling even basic, typical reports any restaurant would need. A lot of the reports I would want are listed as possible but then they don't populate with actual numbers. Support has no clue. I can wait to talk to a support person for 20 minutes sometimes or even get a "we'll call you back" which comes 24 hours or more later which is such a bummer when I have a guest waiting for a check and I need support to do it. When I do get them on the line they know about as much as I do about how to work the software.

Toast talks big and presents a front like they know what they are doing but they don't seem to grasp even simple financial or restaurant concepts. Do your servers split tips with a bartender or other support staff? Too bad because you are going to need to create your own spreadsheet outside the system to do that and then tediously go day by day to get the tip info for payroll. It is significantly more expensive than what I was doing before and they forced me to buy all their hardware, like printers and tablets which is dumb. Any old tablet would work better than theirs because they have it locked so we can't play music through it or manage our Instagram account. The list of problem s is too long to even go into here. DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO RUNNING PAYROLL THROUGH THEM. The payroll program is a complete and utter joke. They have no clue.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Kestrel, Mora here from Toast. Thank you for providing this feedback, we are continually working on improving our reporting, analytics, and Payroll platform, and appreciate hearing from you. To ensure performance, we will continue to recommend that you only run Toast software on Toast hardware. I'm sorry to hear you have been having trouble getting ahold of our Support team. If our line (617) 682-0225 is busy, please log on to Toast Central (central.toasttab.com) to chat with them live during business hours. I have notified your Restaurant Success Manager to inform them of the issues you've been having and they will be in touch.

Sarah

The first year with Toast

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Compared to my past POS systems this is by far the most user friendly system and It keeps me updated. I am constantly finding new things I can utilize. My staff was also able to adapt to the new system easily. They are constantly showing me new things.. Millennials lol. I am sure with more time I will better understand the system and be able to use more of what it offers as I find it.

It is very user friendly. It is built that I can search for most of the things I may be questioning. The toast training videos were very helpful in the beginning. I like that I am able to find all of the reporting numbers I need as well as the guest engagement. Being able to send email campaigns directly from the system is a game changer. The pre loaded templates are super helpful as well.

That I did not have someone to actually help me with the initial stuff. We did not get help with end of day paperwork. The reports were off for an entire week until I noticed a discrepancy in the numbers. We Do counter service with a tip pool so we need overall numbers not numbers that I find after deductions. I also Cannot find a way to remove the Tip pool servers tips in my tip pool numbers. I need them to not be part of my final numbers for payroll purposes.

Shaz

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The Best-In-Class Cloud POS out there!

5,0 vorig jaar

Toast is at the cutting edge of development and understanding of their customers. Their products are always customer-centric and are light years ahead of competition!

As with any organization, fast growth means lots to update, but they are handling this well. Support could be better too.

Karin
owner in VS
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Toast Changed Everything for the Better

4,0 vorig jaar

We started with Toast in 2020 during the pandemic. Toast was the only thing that was good about that year! The integration of the online ordering into our daily or weekly menu updates are seamless. Customers had questions answered and orders filled without our help or guidance. I love the ease of use for service. We have had several new staff members and they pick up the system without too much training. It's easy to transfer tickets and items, cancel sales and give discounts, as well as run all the reports we need for success.

I wish there was an app where I could change things, look at reports, and update menus from my phone instead of going through a browser.

Todd
Owner/Operator in VS

Toast POS Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has definitely made the data analysis easier which allows us to improve our business.

I think it is very user friendly and creates easy to analyze data points.

I feel there are some aspects that can be very useful but without taking the time to become an expert I am probably not using it the most effectively. And time is hard to come by.

9 maanden geleden

HI Todd, we appreciate your rating! If you haven't already, join us at community.toasttab.com to connect with other restaurant professionals. See you there!

Tony
GM in VS
Restaurants, 501-1.000 werknemers

Our company's experience with Toast has been pretty terrible.

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits we have gotten are overshadowed by the drawbacks.

The front end functionality is pretty good, though not as good as it was sold. Aloha was better. There are features such as drag and drop table transfers that are pretty neat. Splitting checks is very easy.

I researched Toast very thoroughly and went through many hours of Q&A with the sales team. I feel duped. I should have dug deeper and gotten more personal feedback from current users. The platform has certain features that are very good, but not enough to outweigh all of the bad. Hands down the worst part of it are their service and support after the sale. If I ever get through to support, they typically have to call me back with a solution...which never happens. My account "manager" responds to every communication with regurgitated boilerplate BS and has yet to solve any of my issues. We have frequent issues with our card readers, and our warranty period is up in November. They won't replace the crap readers with the newer upgrades. You don't get nearly the functionality and ease of use on the back end that you pay for. The reporting features are weak at best. The inventory module is terrible. They claim you can use the tablets to do inventory...which is true, but it takes 4x longer to do it that way because you can't select the fields to enter the numbers and then when you do, often times the quantities change. My account "manager" replied to my complaints about this with "Our inventory module may not be as robust as you need, maybe you could add on one of our partner software companies." Short story: Run from Toast and never look back. I regret the move every single day.

6 jaar geleden

Tony - We're sorry to hear that Toast has not lived up to your expectations. Hardware reliability and support responsiveness are top priorities for us. We recently covered our plan for staffing and additional resources in the Live Q&A with Toast Leadership (watch it here: https://central.toasttab.com/s/article/Webinars-Toast-Leadership). Please note that this video requires a Toast login. We're committed to making your experience with Toast a positive one. Your Restaurant Success Manager is not a technical expert, but is there to advocate on your behalf. She will work with you to ensure you get what you need out of our product.

Elizabeth
manager in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

I have gone from recommending TOAST to experiencing extreme frustration w/ terrible customer service

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Additional CONS that didn't fit in the above box:
*Unable to offer discounts for particular items online. Let's say you want to promote a particular food item that week and want to offer 50% off that item ONLY...can't do it. You can discount the ENTIRE check or offer a BOGO, but no way to discount specific items.
*Can't use APPLE devices with Toast, only Android
*Unable to have a popup or a visible way to notify a customer of something when online ordering. For example, sorry, but we are out of this item or here's how we are doing curbside pickup, etc. There is only a teeny, tiny way to notify guests with a small banner atop your page that no one sees. (but Toast is happy to have their popup promoting their app on your restaurant page.)
*Toast App promotes all business, not just your personal restaurant so if you advise your guests to download it, they might be tempted by other restaurants they see when logging in.
*Toast's NEW online ordering has a complicated drop down menu that causes guests to struggle. If you have a drink menu, an alcohol menu, a breakfast menu, etc. then the guest has to find a small dropdown and toggle between the menus to complete her order. 1. She man never see the drop down, think menu is quite limited & the restaurant loses revenue. 2. She may find the drop down but has to toggle

*user friendly *online reporting accessible from anywhere *online food ordering *easy to add menu items

*excessive hold times to reach support, ie: more than one hour and no way to email support anymore (as was the previous system.) *no way to reach support via email, even when Toast emails a restaurant, the restaurant can't reply because the email gets bounced back...instead you have to get off email, find a computer, log in and navigate to support, find the case and respond there. This is a big problem when managers are not on site at the restaurant but still managing a support issue. *support cases opened on their online platform are not addressed and no one calls restaurant to resolve *No way to email a receipt to a guest until AFTER they have paid and the transaction is over...a big problem for CATERING needing preapproval. *Upsell feature with online ordering has Toast making strange pairings. For example, the restaurant guest orders a breakfast sandwich and Toast suggest an upsell of a bottle of salad dressing (instead of a breakfast side)! Only Toast can control the upsell so the restaurant can't promote the items it wants to promote. *Handheld device does NOT support ApplePay. *ApplePay on POS terminal is additional. Actually, a lot of things with Toast cost more money than what sales tells you up front. *No way to comp a gift card online and email it to a guest from Toast Central online. *No way to offer a promo code on your online gift card sales....like during the holidays when you want to offer gift cards for a certain percentage off the regular price.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Elizabeth, Mora from Toast here. I'm sorry this has been a frustrating experience. The process for applying relief credit does involve multiple internal teams, so thank you for working with our Customer Care team to resolve this. We have been investing in growing our Customer Care team to address the concerns of our community, but we recognize that we still have work to do. Thank you for this feedback, it's helpful to hear what areas need improvement.

Kelly
Director of Operations in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Satisfied user

5,0 8 maanden geleden

The online access is the most important. Being able to make changes in real time with no service interruptions.

I wish I could process payments for customers on the desktop version. Same for gift cards sales.

8 maanden geleden

Hi Kelly, thanks for the positive review and for sharing your feedback. Join our online community at community.toasttab.com to connect with other restaurant leaders and get support from the Toast team.

Mahesh
GM in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Best POS with Most Half Baked Features and Worst Support

1,0 3 jaar geleden

- Easy installation - Easy to use - Suitable for small businesses with doesn't offer delivery services

- Worst support - Not suitable for Pizza restaurants - Doesn't offer half and half toppings option - Online ordering doesn't provide any protection against disputes - Every module is an additional charge(online ordering, mobile order and pay, marketing, API, integrations, kiosk, kitchen display system, multi location modules) - Reporting doesn't differentiate between overtime and double time pay - Discounts based on dining options are not available(Discounts can not be set only for take out orders - all the discounts are valid on all type(take out & delivery) order ) - Online ordering page doesn't provide required picture specs(like resolution and aspect ratio). Pictures won't be optimized at all to make the online ordering page faster. - Unable to customize location picker page - They claim that they are the payment processors but fail to take responsibility or help with disputes - Once a restaurant is live its hard to get resolution for any issue(imagine even with 9 restaurant we struggled more than ever)

Michelle

Why I chose Toast

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With now being in business a full year now, I have and I still am learning pro and cons of doing business. I have worked in restaurants but I have never been on the manager/owner side and it's not as easy as you think it is. When running your own business for the most part you are on your own! I sat down with a computer tech to figure out the best POS system for my business. There are SO many out there and being unfamiliar with them a lot of research was done! I attended the Gordon Food Show a month before we opened and I got to see first hand how Toast worked. I was very impressed with the system and how easy it looked to operate (remember I've never been on this side of the business) and we had decided to work 100% with Gordon Food Service because of their support and looking at our best interest for starting our business. Now a year later, I could't imagine being with another POS system so no regrets here on choosing Toast for our POS!

Customer Support! - I rate them 100 on this!! Any questions I have big or small, they are just a phone call away! If my call isn't answered right away or I get busy, they have the feature to leave your number and they will call you back ASAP. Customer Service - Being a tech and answering some of the crazy questions (I'm one who probably has the most) they are always patient, friendly and very professional when answering questions.

Credit Card Processing Fees - With other Processing companies out there some are cheaper but overall with Toast, they win. It's the hidden fees you have to watch. Toast fees appear to be higher but what you see is what you get where with the other guys you have to read the fine print.

Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Horrible customer service

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible, sales rep, upper management & customer care is a joke. On [SENSITIVE CONTENT], my terminal broke and they said they would over night another one it took three weeks , which really hurt our business , and frustrated our employees, that are hard to come by right now. The terminal they sent had no protective material around it and it arrived broken , waited another week for a new one, NOW 4 WEEKS with out a terminal. I needed to send back the original broken terminal but they never sent me a label. I had no idea where they wanted it send, it took 6 phone calls, one call I was on hold for 53 minutes all phone calls took at least 30 minutes of my time retelling the story and how I JUST NEEDED A RETURN LABEL<,also dozens of emails (their customer care email NO responded) at long last today I received an email [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from FED EX with a label to print.No email from Toast, so I am assuming this label is to return my broken terminal ,by the way they are billing me for the unreturned terminal $1400.00 which has sat on my desk since August.I would love noting more then to send it back to them and get it off my desk. TOAST "customer CARE "is about as bad as it gets. I do not recommend this company . The day to day POS works fine, most of the time but if you need help you will be forgotten and your business will feel the pain . Remember it took us 4 weeks to get a new POS terminal and months to return the broken one only because they would not send a label.

The software is fine, works like most others

The software is fine, works like most others

Rachel
freelance in VS

Great POS for restaurants

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After over a year the restaurant is still super happy with the switch

I was hired to help customize, train, and implement this new software at a friends restaurant. I have worked with a few different POS systems and this was by far the most user friendly. Easy to customize their menus and check preferences. Easy to update if we figured out how we originally entered in an item needed to be changed. Cloud based so when not on sight I was able to fix remotely when not at the restaurant. Also the handheld option is great for taking orders and splitting checks on the fly. Also were able to implement gift cards with the new system.

No real cons. The only downside was the initial few days after switching for the staff to get used to it.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Rachel, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear that you've found Toast simple to teach and easy to update. Thanks for the review!

Mark

Lacking in customer service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

User friendly and efficient. That pretty much sums it up but they said my response was too short.

Many additional charges after purchase Reports cannot be easily pulled for long date ranges LACKING IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Larry
GM/Owner in VS

Toast at FCD

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Toast takes the guess work out of what's moving and what's not, who is producing and who isn't. Tips tell me if my server is worth keeping. I have been satisfied with them overall.

The analytics and reporting are fantastic. Getting Toast go's for your servers allowed me to cut back on server staff and the servers make more money because they can turn 3 times as many tables

Their set up map for delivery is garbage, if you plan on having delivery go with a different system. They have been telling me for 3 years they are going to upgrade and instead we have 3rd party integration with delivery services which are way over priced.

Mike

Toast versus others

5,0 vorig jaar

Toast is a simple to use and even easier to train POS platform for all restaurants. Setting up menus and editing are both quick and easy and can be done for multiple restaurants at the same time.

Some of the reports have a time constant that you can run them for, like 6 months, would prefer to be able to run full year sales reports or more if needed.