Influitive reviews

Over Influitive

Influitive – voorheen AdvocateHub – is een slim communityplatform dat B2B-bedrijven helpt om klanten te werven, je klantenbestand te laten groeien en klanten te behouden, op grote schaal.

Meer informatie over Influitive

The reporting can be a bit hard to understand and has limitations.

Beoordelingen van Influitive

Waar voor je geld

Influitive heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 229 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Influitive eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (229)

Nicholas
Nicholas
Product Marketing in
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Producing Great Results!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The idea of customer advocacy and customer marketing is a new way of thinking within B2B business. I feel fortunate that we have chosen a partnership with Influitive, who in my mind, is the leader in this particular space. Our implementation was quite easy and even with my competing priority of creating an online user community at the same time.
Their customer support is quite incredible. They are timely, polite, and sure to close the loop. The knowledge base articles are great and usually show walk-throughs and how-to's on nearly everything. I also appreciate their willingness to continue to foster partnership through ongoing coaching with advocacy experts every two weeks. They have even gone so far as to add me to a great SLACK group with Awesome Advocate Marketers from around the world to learn and grow.
As a result of our coaching, execution, and leveraging the software within the first 30 days we have had 12 new software reviews, 9 referral leads, and 10+ users raising their hand to be references. I have been blown away with our results and so have my executives. We are going to continue to build on our early success and leverage this tool at an upcoming event - specifically with Influitive's great mobile app.
Another thing I appreciate about Influitive is they are constantly learning, growing and trying new things. Their own VIP AdvocateHub is a great place to learn about the company, what's coming around the corner, and also great advice to incorporate into your own hub.
We are really looking forward to continuing our success with our Hub and ultimately mobilizing our advocates to spread the footprint of our brand and services via word of mouth, social, and reviews while having fun at the same time!

You truly get out what you put in. The time spent building campaigns and targeted challenges are directly related to what results you're able to yield thereafter. Their customer support is incredible. Their coaching is very helpful and they are all about building value for your Hub. If you are the sponsor, rest assured you will have plenty of benchmarking and metrics to present to your executive teams.

No real cons to speak of at this time. Like any other B2B company, they are interested in appending add-on solutions such as API links to Marketo, Salesforce, SSO etc. These do cost money and are typically not included in a base contract.

Sue
Sue
Senior Manager of Installed Base Marketing and Advocacy in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Influitive is a valued partner

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the beginning, we have had nothing but a positive experience with the Influitive product and the team. We've had a dedicated customer success manager with who we meet every month to plan our projects and key initiatives. The support team is responsive and helps

Our company spent time researching which company would provide the best platform for running our online customer community and Influitive was the top pick. Almost five years later, we are still pleased with the decision. The Influitive platform is a safe, closed environment for our educator community to engage and collaborate. The evolution of the platform product roadmap continues to improve our administrative functionality in addition to the ease of use for our members. The channel functionality allows us to put similar activities into the same category. Members can pick and choose their areas of interest without having to sift through all the activities. The reporting functionality gives us the data we need to report out successes and evaluate areas that need improvement.

Many of the issues I liked least about the software have been improved on the Influitive product roadmap including the ability to clone challenges with targeting, the ability to delete members, and the reporting functionalities. The thing I like least about the software is the campaign library can't always be edited easily to meet the tone and needs of our community. We generally create 95% of our own campaigns and don't rely on the campaign library.

Mike
Developer Marketing in VS
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Buggy, Unreliable Software. Support is Non-existant

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While we have had positive results with Influitive, we have faced numerous challenges. The team is almost impossible to work with (a far cry from the past where they were absolutely exceptional). There is a lack of caring about the customer and in expertise (even of their own software). My first few weeks with Influitive went like this: sales member left items out of the contract and rushed us to sign it (we did, realized our mistake, and accepted it). The company forgot to actually setup our hub (we had to email them to get them to give us what we purchased). The next thing I know I'm receiving crude calls from someone claiming to be their legal team telling me I'm being sued for someone else's account (yes they messed that up). Later, when we tried to purchase the item that was left out of the contract, they tried a bait and switch and tried again to sell us something we didn't want in place of what we specifically asked for. It's gotten to the point where we file a ticket knowing support will tell us to ignore it, and every senior person we've reached out to at the company is leaving or moving positions and unable to help us (redirecting us to other people who we never hear from).

I've used Influitive for several years. It can drive results if implemented correctly and with dedicated resources. The platform offers a nice balance for users with challenges, rewards, a messaging center, and a new focus on a forum (although if you already have a forum you cannot turn this off and they will force you to use it).

The company has changed directions pushing the forum over the challenges (the initial reason Influitive was created). The software is often unreliable, with our team finding bugs and issues almost daily. These issues range from targeting (advocates not receiving challenges), inaccurate counts, data disappearing, and blatant issues in production such as when they broke the rewards page or the challenge forms. We have numerous complaints from our users, and people complaining that it doesn't work. In less than a year we have filed probably over 20 bugs - most of which support ignores. The most common response we get is "it will fix itself eventually." While they have an API, it's very random and not well designed. For example, there is a groups endpoint, but the only way to get the group ID is to go back into the admin, go into reports, dig into the report, pivot and filter, and then eventually you'll find a hidden ID that doesn't match the group ID used throughout the system. The forum likewise is extremely buggy - although they've made vast improvements. Now posts and responses at least show up in order, although moderation and editing capabilities are a far cry from any other available forum solution (in most cases limited or non-existent). If users need to be able to copy/ paste code examples - you can forget it (this feature, while available doesn't work and is as you guessed it, extremely buggy). Unfortunately, this is the tip of the iceberg.

Blake
Blake
Customer Advocacy Coordinator in VS
Bron: GetApp

Growing your program with Influitive...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It gamifies advocate engagement to the point where it's not too "cheesy" on their end. Participation feels organic and can be as serious or fun as you want it to be. I feel this was something other vendors attempted but could never do as well. The AdvocateHub provides detailed metrics so that we can accurately present our success to other departments. Plenty of reports are at our fingertips and can be pulled quickly or sent automatically on a week-week, month-month basis. We needed that to be there and done well, it was selling point for the AdvocateHub. Customer advocates in our AdvocateHub are encouraged to engage daily and Influitive does a great job to coach us on how to do just that. You're never left in the dark or left alone to fend for yourself and your customers. Influitive is there with you to coach you through the process and truly cares about getting the most out of your new AdvocateHub. "You're their only customer" is the feeling you get from them.

It's a growing vendor so there can still be a few dents in the software here and there. Targeting and uploading content can sometimes take a bit of time at certain points in the day but nothing that has hindered us so far.

Alvin
Alvin
Marketing Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Product = Great Results

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The AdvocateHub is a great product that many companies could make use of. Customer marketing and customer advocacy go hand in hand and it's on the rise. Before Influitive, I had no idea this was such a thing in marketing. With great effort comes great results which is what I've seen over the past 2 years. We have got feedback rather quickly from our advocates on their hub experience as well as product feedback which is great and beneficial. We have also been able to drive a ton of reviews, referrals, reference calls as well. Tons of quotes and testimonials that we share via Social Media have came from our hub. I believe if you utilize it in every opportunity that you get then you are definitely getting way more than your money's worth for this amazing product. The discussion forum is also a great place for our advocates to discuss our product as well as other things.

Over the past few months, Influitive has been buggy at times as well as e-mail digests going out slower than usual due to lag times (Tuesday mornings on the West Coast) There's been maintenance issues during the day.

Monika
Monika
PMO IT Operations Management in Bulgarije
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

All you need isn't love. It's Influitive AdvocateHub!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The platform is very user-friendly but what I most like is the team behind it. They are always ready to help and provide you with resources and best-practice advice. The support team is going up and beyond to resolve any issues you might have really quickly. I can honestly say that Influitive have spoiled me and I expect to get the same customer support from others. I'm even surprised when that doesn't happen! The platform helps us keep our customers and partners engaged with our products on a more informal level. We significantly improved our footprint and positioning on a third party review sites, we accelerated the quantity and the quality of customer references and boosted our company social amplification.

The only thing that I don't like is that email notifications sent from the hub land in spam folders. We managed to find a workaround but still, it's a bit more work.

Rick
Rick
Vice President, Marketing in
Bron: GetApp

Advocate Marketing is a MUST!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For those of you that have not become passionate about Advocate Marketing - you need to get on board now. And, for those of you that have not chosen an Advocate Marketing partner - you absolutely need to connect with Influitive. I've been working with the AdvocateHub now for about 6 months now, and we've already seen some amazing results. Customers are engaging with challenges, we are getting testimonials from customers on software review sites like G2 crowd, they are engaging with us in Discussion forums, sharing our content via social networks, etc. Not only is the product great, but the team is really spectacular. Don't wait, contact them now!

Very easy to create challenges that engage advocates. the concept of gaming that is embedded in everything is highly addictive and just draws you into doing more and more.

it would be nice to have better capabilities that let advocates find other advocates with similar questions, similar interests, etc. I know they are working on a new messaging feature that is supposed to be out in the next few months. hopefully, this will be a big step forward in allowing advocates to easily connect with other advocates.

Dérick
Dérick
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Top of the line advocacy platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Influitive offers the most advanced advocacy platform. Although it's expensive, it's the best option for marketers that want to start an advocacy community. The learning curves is long, but easy. Once you understand how to use the hub it gets easier. I would suggest giving it a try, meet with their team (they have amazing support), and talk with other users.

Influitive's platform makes creating a community a breeze. It helps for planning, creating content, gathering people, and much more. Instead of losing time to create your own community, use Influitive Hub and start creating. It's fun to work with and it's fun for advocates (users/customers).

The platform isn't intuitive... You need to spend time with the tool for a while before understanding it better. There are bugs here and there, but nothing too major.

Ron
Ron
Technical Consultant in Nederland
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great for marketing, great for users

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a user (advocate) of 2 Influitive campaigns, 2 different companies and products.
I use both the website and the mobile app to earn points by spreading my thoughts about both products.
I don't have to be negative though, because I truely like both products a lot.
What a better way than to spread my positivity and earn a buck with it ?

Companies can use Influitive to marketing their products and build a community of loyal users. Those loyal users are good advocates for the companies, because they use their own social media channels to tell about the products.

Honestly I haven't found anything negative about the use of Influitive. Both the website and the mobile app work well.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Customer Marketing Manager in

Fantastic and always improving

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you're just starting a new program, you can't do better than Influitive's AdvocateHub platform. The only reason I gave it 4-stars for features is that as your program matures, you'll start to run up against platform limitations and things can get a little stale/repetitive. Even so, there's no better platform that I've found.

- Robust platform, and continuing to improve - Best customer support ever - Our customers love it (it's fun and engaging) - Drives measurable business results for us

- Can get a bit stale for mature programs. That said, there's no better program in the category.

Alec
Product Marketing Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Wonderful tool, ROI in weeks if you can have a dedicated person work on it!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been growing our hub quickly after implementing it a few months back. The ability to get private discussions going in our forum and gather valuable feedback has already put us to a point where ROI is pretty easy to see. Product Management is getting feedback like never before and Marketing is able to build relationships to get more webinar participation as well as messaging feedback. We're just about to roll out referrals as a challenge so we're still new to the platform and I can't speak to the increase in referrals, but our engagement has been through the roof.

The customization is wonderful. Influitive spends a lot of time setting up training for you, offering a customized portal within Influitive to get you started (insert Inception sound effects here). There is so much to do, but they help you bite it off piece by piece until, poof, you've got your very own advocate portal with real live customers talking with you and engaging daily. If you look at it as a partnership then you'll succeed easily. Using their advice on rewards systems, challenges and content will get you up and running. Afte that it's definitely something that needs to be managed, but their newer reporting engine shows a lot of the ROI metrics we're tracking to prove effectiveness and success of the product internally. As a side note - we're getting unsolicited product feedback from our most engaged advocates which is helping our product team figure out more about their use cases.

It takes a village. You're going to want a dedicated person to take point on this project. Any why wouldn't you? This is your communication to your customers and gives them the ability to engage with you in a way you've probably never been able to before (if you have, it probably didn't scale well). It's not a cheap product, but it's also very effective once you put some time into it - you're paying for quality here. And don't get me wrong, it takes time. Buy-in from your customer support team is crucial so they can make sure that you implement it fast and get your ROI. You'll want buy-in from marketing to make sure that the customer audience feels loved. You'll finally want to make sure your product management team is excited to get more feedback. With all of these together you can definitely succeed.

Jon
Head of Advocacy in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Leading Advocacy SaaS Software keeps getting better and better

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been an advocate of Influitive since it's conception many years ago whilst looking for a platform to support our growing advocacy needs, where manual systems are just no longer viable, workable or simple. I have been involved in implementing Influitive at two large organizations and still recommend it as my first choice Advocacy platform. Influitive ticks many boxes in terms of its capabilities of vision and execution, and whilst not perfect, is actually a simple and effective way to manage a fully functional advocacy program. As a Saas platform, you get the added convenience of non-hosting, but the additional benefits of access anywhere. I use Influitive daily. My advocates love the platform, it's simple but powerful and has many great features such as templated challenge creation, social media linkage, and easy management of advocates. However, there are certain areas of the product that need addressing which don't work well, such as text formatting, the white label mobile app (which is truly terrible), image hosting and the ability to access the platform through the eyes of an advocate. Whilst these improvements sound minor, they have an impact on daily administration of the platform, and if addressed Influitive would be a standout platform. Overall, it's a great tool and one that makes advocates happy to engage my business and that's what it's about.

Ease of use, reporting, level of support, capabilities and integrations

Missing some very basic functionality like simple formatting tools and testing features

Liz Richardson
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp

Influitive AdvocateHub is helping us change the focus from us to our customers

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We launched a new customer advocacy program about 6 months ago. We had several pain points we hoped to address with a customer advocacy program: 1) A more effective way to gather customer references - whether a case study, press release, testimonial, video, or actual sales reference; 2) a more efficient way to engage our customers as references for speaking opportunities, media interviews, and online discussions that allowed us to offer these opportunities to larger, targeted groups rather than one individual at a time through e-mail; 3) getting our customers to interact with us more frequently and on more platforms and 4) generating more customer referrals. Using Influitive's AdvocateHub, we have created a thriving customer advocacy program that our customers love in a very short amount of time. With Influitive, we are able to present a plethora of "challenges" to our participating customers - everything from following us on social channels, sharing content, giving product or program feedback, participating in webinars, writing blog posts, etc. Our customers then choose from these activities and therefore determine how they would like to interact with our brand as advocates. Challenges have points associated with them, which gives the program a gamification element that our tech audience enjoys. In less than six months we were able to double case study output, increase social mentions over 60%, book industry conference and webinar speakers, collect a couple hundred testimonials to be used in e-mail and online display advertising, double LinkedIn reviews, collect several hundred customer referrals and the list goes on. As you can easily create a challenge around any marketing effort, we are excited to see how much further we can develop this new program. It has definitely helped switch our focus more rightly to telling our customers stories rather than our own - a much more authentic and powerful way to do marketing.

Advocate groups can be created around Industry, Location, Product, Company Size, etc. and then challenges targeted appropriately. CRM integrations make for a more successful solution. The company is incredibly attentive and customer oriented.

As a fairly new solution, there are occasional bugs we run into. There are many features we would like to see added, but every update (which occurs regularly) brings new features, often ones we requested.

Henry Wagner
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Above and Beyond

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Influitive to manage our customer advocacy program for around 4 months now and it has has so far been tracking right on target with all of our performance measures. Although it does require a significant time investment to take advantage of, I really can't think of any other marketing automation tools that I have found to be this easy to use. One of the things that has taken me by surprise with their service has been the speed with which the company is able to innovate and deliver new features. They very much have their fingers on the pulse with their clients needs. Changing software providers is very costly and this level of customer responsivness gives me a great deal of confidence that we made the right decision in choosing Influitive as our Advocacy Marketing software. I am the Customer Advocate for ANZ at a Fortune 1000 financial services company.

Amazing post-sales support. There are always problems with complex software roll outs, but these guys have knocked it out of the park. Their technical support staff are the best I have dealt with at any company, for any reason. They are extremely quick to respond and genuinely helpful when they do. Influitive's On boarding specialists are insightful and capable of navigating new customers around common rollout issues, and their account managers maintain a high degree of ongoing contact and are excellent sources of advice. Even their self serve knowledge base is good enough to deserve a shout out - and this can be a vital resource when (like us) you are based many, many time zones away.

There were a few teething problems with some of the software integrations in the early stages that lead to some nail biting moments. Although there are customisation options available that allow you to create a Hub reflect your company's branding, I would like to see more flexibility in terms of what can be customised.

Director of Social Media & Customer Advocacy in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Drives scalable engagement and change

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Influitive's AdvocateHub helped us drive measurable and meaningful change for several clients. It provides a way to identify, engage and motivate happy customers (and even turnaround those who aren't yet natural advocates). You can use it to assist in just about any strategy - for example, as an onboarding or educational tool, as a way to gather customer insights, as a way to collect user-generated content, and so on.

It is a bit pricey, but it saves so much time vs running an advocacy program manually. It is better suited to some industries/audiences vs others, but you may be surprised as to who will actually participate in a gamification experience.

Ting Mei
Ting Mei
Advocacy Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Neat product to drive customer advocacy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I inherited this product and had no background in customer advocacy, so can't compare it to other similar products. The tool is quite intuitive once you get trained. The professional services team that trained me on the product and my CSM have been invaluable for imparting not just product knowledge, but also industry best practices and being a fantastic sounding board for all my ideas for my advocacy program. The Support team is similarly extremely responsive and helpful.

As with all software, the more you use, the more you find better ways for it to work. The tool works great overall but there's, of course, always room for improvement. The product team is so great with listening to suggestions for improvements and adding them to the roadmap. Though it does take a while sometimes for those new features to come about.

Leo
Community Manager in VK
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Good and The Not So Good

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Overall great platform with challenges well integrated with the entire platform from local challenges contained to just the hub to social challenges for a wider impact. The gamification is second to none which helps engage members as well as retain them long term.

My largest issue is with administrator accounts being a separate account type to users and the lack of ability to upgrade and downgrade accounts. This leads to the issue of moderation of the discussion forums being an admin-only role where as we would like to grant this right to trusted community members without granting them admin rights for what I hope are obvious reasons.

Sr. Manager, Marketing Programs in
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

a critical piece of the marketing technology-stack

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Influitive is a critical part of our marketing technology stack. The platform allows us to organize advocates in one tool, track their activities, easily reward and recognize advocates, and dynamically adjust our asks (for reviews, feedback, etc.) to deliver what our business needs.

Customer love it! Library of integrations Excellent training / onboarding materials Simple reporting Consistently deliver improvements, and provide insights (and the opportunity to influence) their roadmap

For organizations with very strict Info Security requirements/processes, the SFDC integration might be limited.

Great for Marketers!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Overall, the platform is great! It gives you a easy way to get feedback, points of view and help create a great relationship with your privileged customers. Plus, when it comes to SEO, it really can make a difference. Having people talk about you online, comment and write content for you is just amazing.

Honestly, the platform is great. I did have some troubles with integrations like Disqus, but in the end the only challenge is to get your people engaged. Engaging your people is the main objective and can sometimes be a hard thing to do.

Nicole
Head of Customer Marketing in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A revolutionary way to connect with your customers

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Influitive is the only player that allows you to connect with your customers globally, on a daily basis, and solicit organic advocacy activities on their own term. The platform has revolutionized customer engagement and has helped us to produce best in class content to bolster our brand narrative, support the field, and grease our pipeline. The team of SMEs are their to guide you every step of the way and act as true partners to help us to evolve and innovate. 5 stars.

Ease of integration with other products, connectivity with our systems, and ease of use for our customers.

Reporting is a bit clunky and inconsistent

Global Customer Communications Manager in VS

Influitive paid for itself within the first 6 months

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The software is easy to install and use. The team behind Influitive is super helpful and always there for me when I need it. We have seen amazing results, quickly. Our users think we are incredibly innovative in using Influitive.

Slow product innovation. It's a young product so I'd like to see new features on a more regular basis. I absolutely hate the reporting software (Looker). It's slow and it's hard to get the reports I want which aren't necessarily part of the standard dashboard.

Kristen
Sr. Customer Marketing Manager in VS

Influitive is Extremely User Friendly

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Influitive is extremely user friendly and easy to learn! Our customers love the rewards based challenges and the overall community experience. We also get a lot of positive feedback on the look and feel of our hub. It was super easy to set up.

I have two major pain points with Influitive. I don't like how the overall discussion area experience. It is a little clunky and I receive quite a bit of negative feedback from my customers. My other pain point is how difficult it is to add images/formatting to challenges. It's also not easy to test the overall customer experience in my hub.

Moinak
Moinak
Assistant Manager, Customer Marketing in India
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best platform for a Advocacy program!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Here is the list of features and things I like the most in Influitive - 1. Easy to use, not complicated 2. Awesome customer service 3. Complete platform to run and manage a loyalty program.

Reporting is one area where work needs to be done...

Jordan
, 51-200 werknemers

Interactive Tool To Mobilize Advocates

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We launched our advocacy program with Influitive roughly 2/3 months ago, and the impact on our marketing activities has been very noticeable. Over this time frame, we've already received 25+ reviews, completed 5+ case studies (which prior to Influitive, 1 could have taken over 6 months to complete), received 15+ usable testimonials, and much more. It's been a learning experience, especially since we had no community prior to launch, however, I've been nothing but pleased with the overall result.

Influitive helps to humanize the interactions between customer and vendor. Influitive has provided us with a unique, fun, and engaging platform that allows us to connect with our customers. What's great is that you can tailor the challenges and experience to each advocate individually. The software allows you to drill-down into what motivates each advocate, and allows us to use that to our advantage.

Not necessarily a con, but more a realization, that we needed to scale down our expectations. This is not a program that will generate immense change overnight, but rather helps foster connections and encourage engagement. Be patient and persistent, and you'll see results. Also - their reporting capabilities could use some work.

Clay
VS
Publiceren, 10.000+ werknemers

We love Influitive!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've used Influitive for over a year now and absolutely love it! It allows us to interact with our customers in a new and innovative way on a regular basis. As we continue to grow our customer base, we've seen how impactful our Hub has been in creating excited and engaged brand advocates. We couldn't have had the success we're having now without the help of Influitive!

Ease of use, Great customer support, The ability to think outside of the box and be creative

Can be a little pricey, but still worth it!